JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Shady Girl

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265497 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 18) UPDATE!
« Reply #760 on: October 18, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
A huge thanks to Sherin for making this new poster for me~!

Here comes the Demon General arc~! :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

This Chapter will feature all four Demon Generals~! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

ENJOY~!! :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Chapter 19 - Betrayal

“Jurina... Don’t tell me that...you’re the one... No.. It can’t be... It can’t be..” Rena sat alone in her room all curled up in the corner of her bed.

“She wouldn’t have stole the Yamata no Orochi to help the demons... Right? No.. I...don’t want to believe it...” Tears started blurring Rena’s eyes.

“Rena-chan, I’m back!” At this time, Jurina teleported into Rena’s room.

“Jurina! Where have you been!?” Rena immediately ran towards Jurina and hugged her tightly.

“Huh? I only went out for a stroll.” Jurina scratched her head.

Rena didn’t reply Jurina and kept on sobbing in Jurina’s embrace.

“Rena-chan? What’s wrong?” Jurina patted on Rena’s head.

“I thought...you betrayed us.. That you’re the one who stole the Yamata no Orochi...” Rena sobbed.

“The Yamata no Orochi got stolen?” Jurina looked surprised.

Rena nodded her head.

“When was it stolen?” Jurina asked.

“A few hours ago.. The same time you went missing... That’s why we all thought that you were the one...” Rena frowned as soon as she finished speaking. “Wait.. It’s been a few hours.. Where have you been, Jurina?”

“I just went out shopping..” Jurina smiled.

“Why would you go out shopping without me?” Rena asked suspiciously.

Jurina immediately lost her smile. “Rena-chan... Are you doubting me?”

“N-Not that i’m doubting you, Jurina.. I’m just...curious...” Rena said softly.

Jurina hugged Rena tightly. “Kya!! I simply love it when Rena-chan speak softly to me! Well, since you want to know so much, i’ll just tell you... Do you know what’s coming in two days time?”

Rena rolled her eyes upwards trying to think. “Emm... What’s in two days time?”

“Rena-chan.. Do you remember how i was acting weird yesterday? How i bought stuff for everyone? I was excited about the event in two days time.” Jurina asked.

“Ermm.... What event was that again?” Rena smiled fakely.

“Mou... It’s our two years anniversary as a couple, Rena-chan! Have you forgotten?” Jurina pouted.

“Ah... I remember now.. That was the day where you almost destroyed the whole city!” Rena suddenly remembered.

“Is that how you remembered our anniversary?” Jurina continue pouting.

“Forgive me, Jurina... That day was a little chaotic..” Rena smiled and hugged Jurina.

“Oh, well.. Forget it... As i said just now, i went out shopping. I bought something special for you, Rena-chan... Guess what is it?” Jurina held onto something behind her back.

“I’m not good at guessing, Jurina... You know that.” Rena said.

“Oh come on, Rena-chan... Just try and guess..”

“A melon pan?” Rena’s face brightened.

“Really? Is that all you can think of?” Jurina frowned.

Rena shrugged. “I guess so...”

Jurina smacked her own head. “You’re not the slight bit romantic, Rena-chan...”

Jurina then took out a small box from behind her back and opened it. “I bought you a ring, Rena-chan...” Jurina smiled sweetly.

“Y-You bought me a ring?” Rena covered her mouth in shock as she looked onto the golden ring.

“Not just a normal ring though... It’s a couple ring.” Jurina showed Rena her left hand. She was wearing a golden ring that looks exactly like the one she gave to Rena.

Jurina took out the golden ring from its box and slid it into Rena’s ring finger. “Happy anniversary, Rena-chan...”

Being completely touched by Jurina, Rena immediately hugged Jurina tightly as tears rolled from her eyes. “I don’t need melon pans anymore, Jurina... I only need you...”

“Finally you acknowledge me more than melon pan, Rena-chan.. I’m very happy..” Jurina returned the hug. Both of them embraced themselves for a long time.

Jurina then broke the hug. “I have to go, Rena-chan...”

“What? Go where?” Rena asked.

Without uttering a single word, Jurina turned back and started walking away.

“Jurina? Where are you going?” Rena reached out for Jurina. At that time, the surroundings became completely pitch black in an instant. It was as if light does not exist anymore. The only image that Rena sees now is Jurina slowly getting further away from Rena’s reach and into the darkness. It was as if something was either pulling Jurina further away or pulling Rena backwards.

“Jurina!? Come back!” Rena started running towards Jurina’s direction. It doesn’t close up their distance at all. Despite Rena running with all her might, Jurina was still getting further and further away from her.

“Jurina! Don’t go! Please come back!!” Rena screamed. At this time, a few shadows grabbed onto Rena’s arms and legs, preventing her from going further.

“NO! Come back, Jurina!!!” Rena stretched her hand out to Jurina as she looked on towards Jurina who is slowly walking into the darkness.

“DON’T LEAVE ME!! COME BACK, JURINA!!!!” Rena screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Hey, Rena...”

“Come back, Jurina...”

“Rena?”

“Jurina!!” Rena grabbed onto an arm.

“Seems like you had a rough dream, huh?” Mayu asked in a worried expression

“A-A dream?” Rena then realized that she was grabbing onto Mayu’s arm and immediately removed her grip. Rena then looked at her own hand. No ring.

“That was...a dream?” Rena placed her hand on her forehead and rubbed it gently.

Mayu patted Rena’s back. “I know how you feel right now, Rena. It’s been almost two whole days since Jurina and the Yamata no Orochi went missing. Still no news about both. Forgive me, Rena. It seems my data collection isn’t enough to help...”

“It’s ok, Mayu. It’s not your fault after all.. Thanks for caring.” Rena weakly smiled.

“You should go home and get some rest, Rena. You haven’t returned home from the headquarters since that day.” Mayu said.

“Hey, Mayu...” Rena sounded.

“What is it?”

“Do you...believe that Jurina was the betrayer?” Rena asked without any confidence.

“It’s hard to give you an answer after what happened, Rena...” Mayu said.

“I don’t believe Jurina was the betrayer. I trust Jurina has no intentions to betray us.” Rena stated in a firm voice.

“Then how do you explain Jurina going missing at the same time as the Yamata no Orochi does? There has to be an explanation about this matter.”

“Who knows? Somebody might have intruded into the organization secretly and stole the Yamata no Orochi..” Rena explained.

“Rena, the vault was protected by a level ten security system. Nothing can breach it’s tight security. The only people who knows how to get through the security system are the S-class hunters and above. And Jurina happened to be an S-class hunter as well. There’s just too many coincidences...” Mayu stated loudly.

“There’s no doubt about this matter... Jurina’s the one that Umeda was talking about. She was the betrayer.” Gakuran came into the lobby along with the other members of Team Rena.

“As much as i do not want to believe it, Rena-sama... I have the same thinking as Gakuran-sama..” Yuki continued.

“Jurina did not betray Hellsing!” Rena glared at Yuki and Gakuran.

“Rena... Unless Jurina turns herself up and explain her matters in detail, she is the biggest suspect in the Yamata no Orochi theft case.” Chokoku sounded out.

“I said she’s not the betrayer!” Rena screamed and pointed at Sasshi.

Sasshi raised both her eyebrows. “Hey.. Why are you pointing at me? I was silent the whole time.”

“Look here, Rena... Just like Chokoku said.. As of now, Jurina is the biggest suspect in this case.” Mayu stated once again.

“So... This is Team Rena...” A soft voice sounded from Akane’s desk. Everyone looked over towards the direction to discover an unknown girl sitting on Akane’s chair with her legs resting on the table.

Rena frowned. “Who are you?”

“Does it even matter who am I?” The girl smiled.

“Wait.. How did you get in here in the first place?” Mayu asked.

“Your organization should really improve in the security systems here. I managed to hack through the entrance security system in a mere 30 seconds.” The girl smirked.

Mayu’s eyes widened in shock. “You hacked through the system in just 30 seconds!?”

“What’s wrong, Mayu?” Rena asked.

“Our Hellsing entrance belongs to a level five security system. Even a super computer needs at least two minutes to hack the system. Not to mention, even I need about a minute and a half to hack through it... And yet.. This girl did it in half a minute...” Mayu explained.

The girl simply smiled back proudly at Mayu’s statement.

“Were you the one who stole the Yamata no Orochi then!?” Rena pulled out her sword. The whole team got into their battle pose as well.

Instead, the girl remained calm and smiled back at them. “As much as I want to steal it from you guys... I wasn’t the one who steal it. My master always taught me not to steal. If you want something, win it back. Not steal it.”

“Master?” Rena frowned.

Chokoku sniffed the air before glaring back at the girl. “You’re a demon.”

“You must be an assistant of the demon generals...” Gakuran said.

The girl smiled once again. They were not sure what that smile meant. She seemed to be always smiling. A smile of confidence and satisfaction. It was as if she has the upper hand against them. Instead of answering to Chokoku and Gakuran’s statements, she changed the topic. “I know what day today is...”

“What day?” Rena asked.

“Don’t you remember, Rena?” The girl smiled.

“How do you know my name!?” Rena was shocked.

“It’s your second year anniversary with your beloved partner, am I right? ” The girl smiled.

Rena was immediately infuriated by the girl’s statement. “How do you know this!? Where’s Jurina!?”

The girl chuckled for a moment. “You guys really don’t know what’s going on here, do you?”

“What did you do to Jurina!?” Rena shouted.

“Well, before i go into that, i think you guys deserve to know who you’re speaking to. The name’s Miyuki, or Milky for easier pronunciation. I’m the assistant for the strongest demon general in the underworld. Apparently, your team took out two of her favourite pets. I’d tell you this, she’s completely infuriated by that...” The girl finally revealed her identity.

“Two of her pets?” Rena frowned.

“Don’t tell me its...” Chokoku’s eyes widened.

“Poor, poor, Doom and Leviathan... They didn’t stand a chance against your team at all...” Milky shook her head.

“I thought they were the assistants!?” Mayu was shocked.

“Doom and Leviathan are assistants? More like just pets for my master. I’m the only assistant my master needs...” Milky answered.

“Cut the crap! Where’s Jurina now!?” Rena shouted.

“You’re really impatient, are you...” Milky smiled.

Rena pointed her sword at Milky. “Tell me where Jurina is right now.. I know that you know where Jurina is.. If you tell a lie.. You will not be able to leave this place alive.”

“Answer me this question first... Do you know who was the one who stole the Yamata no Orochi?” Milky asked.

“No. But Jurina isn’t the one who stole it either!” Rena said firmly.

Milky shook her head. “Tsk tsk tsk... Then that’s where you’re wrong, Rena... The one who stole the Yamata no Orochi and betrayed your organization is in fact Center...”

“You’re lying!” Rena shouted.

“Haven’t she told you anything? Center came to our castle and paid us a visit.”

~~~

Jurina burst through into the main halls of the castle. She looked....different. She cut her front bang and let it down completely. The left side of her face is now covered with a black mask with a glowing light blue eye cover.

“So... I presume all the generals are here...” Jurina looked on coldly at four females sitting on their respective thrones. A familiar figure stood up from her throne and glared right at Jurina.

“You... What are you doing here!?” Umeda shouted at Jurina.

“Calm down, Umeda. Let her state her business here.” One of the demon generals said calmly, asking Umeda to sit back down.

“I know all of you.” Jurina pointed at Umeda first and slowly traced her fingers towards the remaining four demon generals. “Umeda the Far Seer.” “Annin the Abbadon.” “Kumi the Silencer.” “And finally the strongest of the four...Sayanee...the Hades.”

“I never knew why they called you as Hades. I never knew what’s your power.” Jurina said.

“There’s no need to know my powers, Center. Now, what could you be doing here in the Demon General’s castle? There has to be a reason as to why an angel is appearing here.” Sayanee asked.

“What am I doing here, you ask? It’s because i belong here as one of the demon generals. You got a problem with that?” Jurina proudly answered.

“You’re such a cocky prick, aren’t you?” Umeda was angered by Jurina’s rudeness.

“You came in bursting into our castle and just claim that you’re one of the generals? Tell us... What makes you think that we’ll just allow you to be one of us? You could be pretending right now.” Kumi voiced out.

Without uttering a single word, Jurina unstrapped a small sack from her waist and lifted it up. “Do you guys know who Vergil is?”

“Of course... He’s one of the murderer of our late Demon King. How could we not know of him?” Sayanee answered.

Some red liquid is seen dripping from the small sack that Jurina was holding. Jurina then coldly said. “I avenged for the late Demon King.”

Jurina tossed the sack onto the floor. “You can confirm my statement for yourself if you want to.”

Kumi then looked at two of her assistants standing behind her. “Kanon. Yuria. Bring that sack over here.”

“Got it!” Kanon and Yuria rushed towards the sack. Both of them pushed each other on the way and managed to grab the bloody sack at the same time.

“Hey, i got it first!” Kanon pulled the sack.

“No! I got it first!!” Yuria pulled it back as well. After a game of tug-o-war, Kumi slammed her hand onto the side of her throne, halting both her assistants immediately.

“Yuria. Bring the sack over now.” Kumi ordered.

“Yes!” Yuria snatched the sack from Kanon’s grip and ran back towards Kumi’s direction before passing it to her. Yuria then shot a look of victory towards Kanon who replied with an angry pout. Kumi opened the bloody sack to find Vergil’s decapitated head. Kumi then passed the sack back to her assistant.

“Do you believe me now?” Jurina asked.

After a moment scanning through Jurina, Sayanee voiced out. “Where did you get that mask from?” Sayanee pointed at Jurina’s half mask.

“I don’t have to tell you shit about this mask!” Jurina scolded Sayanee back.

“...” Sayanee remained silent.

“This insolent brat has to be taught a lesson!” Umeda leaped towards Jurina immediately. Upon reaching Jurina with her immense speed, she was suddenly blown back by a purple barrier protecting Jurina.

Umeda then stood up and glared at Annin. “You protected her!?”

The barrier does in fact belong to Annin. She then looked at Umeda. “Center helped us avenge for our king. We should feel thankful for her. As for the idea of Center being one of the Demon Generals... I think i like that idea.”

“Is that not enough to convince you?” Jurina looked at Umeda and said in an annoyed tone.

“You have to do better than that to make us believe your words, Center.” Kumi answered.

“What if....I have this?” Jurina unsheathed a purple blade from her waist.

All the remaining Demon Generals stood from their thrones as they looked at the blade wielded by Jurina. “The Yamata no Orochi!”

Umeda laughed. “So what if you have the Yamata no Orochi? Everybody knows that only the one with an evil heart, full of hatred is able to activate its powers. The Yamata no Orochi tracks evil intentions and the feeling of hatred deep inside the wielder’s heart. In other words, if you’re not evil, it will just be another simple katana.”

Jurina smirked evilly. “I don’t see what you’re trying to imply, Umeda...”

A burst of purple energy blast out of Jurina’s body and engulfed her in an purplish demonic aura taking the shape of an eight headed snake.

“She can activate the Yamata no Orochi...” Kumi looked surprised.

“No... That’s impossible!” Umeda’s eyes widened in shock.

Jurina pointed the blade at Umeda coldly. “What about now? Do you still doubt me?”

“This could only mean one thing...” Annin looked at the shocked Umeda. “Center was already on our side from the very beginning.. She’s able to activate the Yamata no Orochi. There’s no more doubt in this... She’s the next candidate for the title of the Demon King.”

“No! Only the Demon Generals are the candidates for the next Demon King!” Umeda raised her voice.

“Simple. We’ll just make her one of the Demon Generals.” Sayanee stated.

“Sayanee, you too!?” Umeda was literally angered. She then looked at Kumi as well.

“I have no comments on this. I’m going back to sleep.” Ignoring Umeda, Kumi stood up from her throne and walked back into her room. Both Kanon and Yuria followed their master along.

“What about your friends? Aren’t they worrying about you?” Annin asked Jurina.

Jurina coldly stared back at Annin. “I have never treated them as friends before.. Not once...”

“Then we’re done. Welcome to the family, Center.” Sayanee smiled.

~~~

“She is the one who will be the next Demon King...” Milky smiled.

“LIAR!!!!” Rena rushed towards Milky and swinged her sword towards Milky.

“Terrain Effect : Lava Range.” Milky flicked her finger upwards as lava erupted from the ground, causing Rena to leap backwards to dodge against it.

Milky smiled once again. “I told you everything i know. It’s up to you to believe my words or not. Or would you rather see it with your own eyes how evil Jurina really is? How she acted like a child in front of all of you? How she hide her true evil intentions from all of you?”

“You bitch!! I don’t believe you!!” Rena rushed forwards again.

Milky easily dodged it by leaping behind Rena. “Your movements are pretty much easily read. So many flaws.. You just rush in towards your opponent like a barbarian... That will be the cause of your lost.”

“You’re quite a strategist as well...” Mayu seemed intimidated.

“You’re right, Mayu. I am in fact a strategist. I heard that you were born with an astounding IQ of 140 am i right?” Milky asked. “Well, that’s too bad for you, Mayu... I was born with an IQ of 200. You will never be able to outsmart me with your mouse-like intellect.”

“I don’t like you...” Mayu was angered.

“No worries... I don’t like you either.” Milky smiled.

She then continued. “Well, it’s time for me to leave.” and casually walked towards the entrance.

“Lock down the entrance now!” Mayu shouted. As ordered by Mayu, the entrance was locked down in an instant.

Milky stood by the keypad by the entrance and clicked on some buttons. The entrance door opened once again. Milky then turned back at them and shook her head. “So many flaws...” and made her way out casually.

Mayu was literally traumatised. “Impossible... She hacked through the entrance in just f-five seconds... The first time she came in, she needed thirty seconds. This is only her second time hacking through the entrance and yet she already reduced the hacking time by this much... Just how fast does her brain work?”

Rena fell on her knees as tears rolled down her eyes. “Jurina..... Why would you...”

Chapter 19 - Betrayal
END
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:44:17 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 19) UPDATE!
« Reply #761 on: October 18, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »
Ehhhh???!!!!

It's really Jurina???

She's the betrayer??

NOOOOOO !!!!! JUJUUUUUU !!!!

Or perhaps she did it to protect all of her friends or someone brainwashed her, etc..

Waaaaa.....next chapter, please... :bow:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #762 on: October 18, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »
Whoaaaah!!! THIS IS AMAZING, KEVIN-SAN!!!  :panic: :panic: :bow: :bow:

So it was Jurina then.. The betrayer and now she's the next candidate for the demon king??!! :shocked
Umeda sounds emotional in this chapter and Sayanee sounds pretty calm .-.

Mweheheh~ Thank you for the update!! Can't wait for the next one!!

PS: I'm smelling JuriAnnin soon~

Love the poster by the way~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #763 on: October 18, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »
Jurina was a demon from the beginning?

Very surprisingly... interesting twist there...

Poor Rena now that she was told the truth about Jurina...

Was Jurina really bad?

Was she thinking that if she became the demon King... Rena and others no need to fight anymore?

Not only Mayu is being defeated by Milky in term of strength but also intelligent

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #764 on: October 18, 2013, 01:02:42 PM »
olive29 : I can't tell you much now.. XD

Cometerz48 : My concept of Sayanee is that she's a calm and cool person. As for Umeda.. She's a little hot tempered.. That's why..
And yes, there will be JuriAnnin moments.. Lots of them.. :ding: :ding:

cisda83 : Not that Jurina was a demon from the beginning.. Jurina is already an angel.. What i meant is that Jurina already had bad intentions and sided the demons from the beginning.. Not because she's a demon.. That makes her the very first Demon General who is an angel~ Interesting, no?  :on lol:
And yes.. Milky is way smarter than Mayu.. :on GJ:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #765 on: October 18, 2013, 02:52:53 PM »
interesting indeed....

So anyone can activate the Yamata no Orochi as long as they have a evil heart and full of hatred?

Why did Jurina have that kind of evil thought and intention?

Did she really never like and only used Rena?

Poor Rena...

Kumi is being fought over by Kanon and Yuria... so cute.. and funny

What's Hellsing going to do about Jurina apparent betrayal?

Is Jurina stronger than she let on?

Can't wait to see the next indeed

Thank you for the reply and the clarification

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #766 on: October 18, 2013, 03:46:45 PM »
no! something is not right

it's not jurina!!

rena please keep believing jurina

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #767 on: October 18, 2013, 03:51:33 PM »
ohhh jurina, the fallen angel (lucifer?) yes,I think I like the sound of that  XD

hmm JuriAnnin...

edit: I'm curious about the late demon king, jurina's history(parents), and nishishi, there must be more about her than what airi told akane when she found her. or not XD
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:59:43 PM by qr.rima »

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #768 on: October 18, 2013, 07:40:59 PM »
eh? Jurina? ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? O_O

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #769 on: October 19, 2013, 12:03:06 AM »
This is amazing!! 8D .... Jurina is just so friggin' awesome!! 8D ... and Sayanee ... wow ... what a cute Demon General (or was she teh boss?) X3
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #770 on: October 19, 2013, 09:23:58 AM »
I don't know how to said it, but... I love Jurina being a betrayer. It makes this fanfic more emotional and dramatic. :')
I'm curious about how Team Rena + Akane deal with Jurina. Especially Rena.

Don't make Jurina just did that because she wanna spying in Demon Kingdom. Kevin, make her as a real demon, or even better... as a Demon King.

It's OK to make Jurina as the betrayer, as long as in the end.. Jurina didn't die and become a good demon like Love-tan.

Oh, I wanna know about.. how Airin dead.

It'll be more intersting in next chapter because finally... Mayu have a great rival, Milky.

Thanks for awesome update, Kevin..  :mon love:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #771 on: October 19, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
Tianne : No worries... I'll make it as interesting as possible...  :on GJ:
As for the ending, I can't tell what will happen to Jurina..  :kekeke:
The cause of Airin's death will not be revealed so fast yet.. But i will reveal it for sure.. :on GJ:
Yup.. Mayu has finally found her rival.. Whom she will have a very very hard time to deal with in the future~

Thanks for leaving a comment here, Tianne~ :hee:
And stay tuned for the next chapter~! :on GJ:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #772 on: October 19, 2013, 10:11:44 AM »
You know.... Somehow, they need reinforcement....

Cause they will gonna fight FIVE DEMON GENERALS!!  :smhid :smhid :smhid :smhid

Or should I say, they will need Devil Arms now...

Since Vergil is dead now, where's Yamato?? They will gonna need that sword...

Waiting for next update.....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #773 on: October 19, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »
hope that mayu's intelligent will defeat milky one day..  XD
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #774 on: October 21, 2013, 01:22:41 PM »
You guys are wondering about J's mask right?

These are the few sketches I did when designing her new look. Sadly I can't reveal all the sketches due to some 'classified information'. XD I'll show the rest later on.

Also, I'm still trying to get used to draw J's current hair so sorry that it looks nothing like J. J's new hair is kinda hard to draw...or maybe becuz I'm used to her short hair.  :sweatdrop:

Everyday Juriken

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #775 on: October 21, 2013, 01:29:55 PM »

You are TOO good. I'm so jealous of your talent.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #776 on: October 21, 2013, 01:40:01 PM »
You are TOO good. I'm so jealous of your talent.

No no no, not at all. ^^' Compare to other people, I'm still an amateur.   :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:55:31 PM by Sherin »

Everyday Juriken

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:23 PM »
Very nice art work there... Sherin-san

may be you can be a mangaka...

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #778 on: October 21, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »
Thanks and I wish. XD

I'm actually really lazy when it comes to detailing it up you know. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #779 on: October 21, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
I really have to thank you, Sherin~ :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

You're the only one i know who will help me do this...  :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute:

Once again, thank you~! :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Shady Girl