JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Falco

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265518 times)

Offline xvamprx

Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 19) UPDATE!
« Reply #780 on: October 21, 2013, 05:31:24 PM »
Really unexpected betrayer~! :shocked
Jurina was pretend from very beginning~
is she really become their enemy~? :?
but Yamata No Orochi detected her very evil heart~ :huhuh
what is the true feeling of Jurina indeed~? confusing~ :panic:

Doom and Leviathan are only demon general's pets~?!  :shocked:
they are so powerful already~!
i wonder how strong their Demon assistant will be~? :w00t:
Miyuki is a very smart tactician with IQ 200 which even higher than Mayuyu~
can't wait to see their strategist battle~! :grin:
gonna be very interesting on their battle~!

can't wait for the next episode~!
big thumb for u~!   :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 19) UPDATE!
« Reply #781 on: October 22, 2013, 02:46:09 PM »

~~~~~

For those who are curious, this is what Jurina looks like right now~

Credits to i-am-nutty~ Beautiful fanart indeed~!

Chapter 20 - The new Demon General

“Hey, let go! Kumi-sama asked me to get this banana for her!” Yuria held onto a bunch of bananas.

“No, she didn’t! She asked me to bring it for her!! Let go!” Kanon was holding onto the bunch of bananas as well. Both of them were playing tug-o-war all over again.

“Let go!!” Yuria used her strength to pull the bunch of bananas.

“No! You let go!” Kanon as well.

Suddenly, both of them were pushed away to their respective sides, splitting the banana bunch in half. Yuria was holding onto half and the other half with Kanon. But the bananas were squashed upon impact. Both of them glared up at the person who pushed them down only to be met up with Umeda’s angry glare. “Don’t block my way, you wimps! I’m in a really bad mood now.”

Umeda really seemed to be in a really, i mean REALLY bad mood right now. You can literally see her whole body trembling, not in fear, but in anger. She then proceeded to turn around and continued her way back to her room.

Yuria swallowed her saliva and tried to stand up for herself. “H-Hey, you destroyed Kumi-sama’s bananas!”

Umeda turned her head towards Yuria and raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

Kanon ran towards Yuria’s side as well. “Y-Yea! Y-Y-You destroyed them! H-How are we going to explain it to Kumi-sama?”

Umeda turned her body around, facing them and started walking towards them slowly. “Is that how you speak to a demon general? IS IT!!!???” Umeda’s last two words made both Yuria and Kanon flinched and tremble in fear.

“B-B-B-But K-Kumi-sama’s b-b-bananas....” Yuria couldn’t even speak properly.

“You dare stand up against me just for a bunch of bananas? Am i even lower than a banana?” Umeda’s eyes widened in anger. She she stood right in front of the two girls, overshadowing them as her right hand curled up into a fist.

As Umeda raised her right hand attempting to hit them, it got caught by someone else. Both Kanon and Yuria’s expression brightened to see that it was Kumi.

“Kumi-sama!” Both Kanon and Yuria ran towards Kumi and hid behind her.

“I was wondering what took my assistants so long just to grab a bunch of bananas... Seems like they had a little hindrance from you... What do you think you’re trying to do with both my lovely assistants, Umeda? You’re gonna hit them?” Kumi said, while still grabbing onto Umeda’s fist.

Umeda gritted her teeth in anger and increased her strength, causing both Kumi’s feet to start sliding backwards little by little. “I’m trying to teach your assistants some manners, Kumi.. Stay out of the way!”

“You’re not hurting any of my assistants, Umeda.” Kumi’s eyes slowly turned black. Upon noticing, Umeda immediately leaped away and turned her head away to avoid eye contact with Kumi.

“Even you’re against me, Kumi!?” Umeda became angrier.

“Kanon and Yuria are my precious assistants. I will not allow anybody to hurt them.” Kumi warned.

“Why is everything against me these days, huh!? First, i lost my assistant! Then i lost the Yamata no Orochi! Then this bloody angel just appeared out of nowhere and was chosen as one of the candidates of the Demon King? That Annin just had to protect her! What more, that angel had the Yamata no Orochi with her all along and was able to activate it! Just now, I was being looked down by your assistants with a bunch of bananas and now, you’re here to stop me from teaching them a lesson!? Well, screw all of you as well!!!” Umeda released an angry punch on the wall that caused the whole castle to rumble for a few seconds as she made her way back to her room.

“S-She’s scary...” Yuria swallowed her saliva once again as she looked on to Umeda walking herself into the shadows of the long corridor.

“What should we do now, Kumi-sama? Your bananas were squashed... Y-You can punish us if you want to..” Kanon looked at Kumi with an apologetic expression.

Kumi looked at the squashed bananas on the floor and sighed. “Well, i have no choice then.”

Kumi cracked both her hands and neck before looking back at them. Both Kanon and Yuria swallowed their saliva for another time. “Since i have nothing to eat now... I shall go back to sleep.” Kumi turned around and walked back to her room.

“Phew...” Both Kanon and Yuria sighed in relief.

“Well, that’s Kumi-sama, alright..” Yuria smiled.

Kanon giggled. “She said that i was her precious and lovely assistant.”

Yuria looked at Kanon in disgust. “No, she did not! She said that I was her precious and lovely assistant.”

“Hey, I’m the one Kumi-sama loves!” Kanon placed both her arms on her waist.

“The hell it is! Kumi-sama loves me! Not you!” Yuria argued again.

“No she don’t. You only love to act all cutesy in front of Kumi-sama to attract her attention.” Kanon said.

“Oh, then what about you? You always act all weak and helpless in front of Kumi-sama so that she cares more about you.” Yuria argued once again.

“Oh, come on.. Let’s make up, people!” Milky suddenly jumped in and placed both her arms over Kanon and Yuria’s shoulder. Her right arm on Yuria’s shoulder and her left arm on Konon’s shoulder. “It’s not nice to fight among ourselves, ain’t that right, Kanon?” Milky shot a wink towards Kanon.

“Hmph! Yuria was the one who started with her blabbering first.” Kanon pouted.

“Did not!” Yuria placed both her arms on her waist.

“Did too!” Kanon as well.

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

Suddenly, the argument ended up with a childish word fight.

“Oh, look at the time! I’m late for my appointment with Sayanee..” Milky started giggling and ran towards Sayanee’s room.

“What appointment?” Yuria asked loudly.

“It’s my romantic candlelight dinner with Sayanee! And please make up, both of you, alright?” Milky shouted while still running and giggling.

“...” Both Kanon and Yuria are speechless.

“Man... Milky’s so lucky.. I’m jealous.” Yuria stated.

“Yea.. I know, right. Sayaka-sama treats her as her equal.” Kanon said.

“How i wish Kumi-sama treats me as her equal as well.” Yuria said.

“Why would Kumi-sama treat you as her equal? The only reason why Sayaka-sama treats Milky as her equal is because they’re in love with each other.” Kanon explained.

“Yea... You might be right...” Yuria sighed.

“In other words, Kumi-sama treats me as her equal because she loves me! Weee....!!” Kanon ran away immediately.

“Hey! Don’t just confess a nonsense and run away like that!” Yuria chased after Kanon.

At the other end of the corridor, a girl led another girl into a room. The room was filled with clothes.

“What are we doing in this room?” Jurina asked.

“This is the changing room. Since you’re now part of us, you should change into our demon general uniform as well. I’ll help you change.” Annin smiled.

Annin helped Jurina to remove her clothing before something caught Annin’s attention.

“You have a scar here. Where did you get it from?” Annin laid her finger on a scar situated right below Jurina’s chest area.

“I got it when I was fighting against Vergil. It’s nothing much, actually...” Jurina replied.

“You should be more careful when you’re battling next time, Center...” Annin slowly traced her finger across Jurina’s scar.
“...” Jurina simply looked on.

The scar slowly healed and vanished. “I have healing powers as well, Center. If you ever have any injuries, feel free to come meet me. I’ll heal you up.”

“A demon who can use barriers and has healing powers... Powers that are similar to an angel’s. No wonder they call you the Abaddon.” Jurina said.

“It doesn’t matter what they call me... Let’s get yourself dressed up.” Annin opened a closet to reveal a brand new demon general uniform.

Annin helped Jurina to slip into her new uniform and helped her to strap on her new shining black boots.

Annin shot a smile of satisfaction. “You look so much better now, Center.”

Annin kept looking at Jurina’s face.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Jurina frowned.

“Actually... Why are you wearing this mask, Center?” Annin asked.

“...” Jurina remained silent and coldly stare back at Annin.

Somehow, Jurina’s cold stare intimidated Annin despite herself being a demon general. “N-Not that i’m doubting you or anything... I’m just curious...”

“You do know that there are side effects for releasing the powers of the Yamata no Orochi, do you?” Jurina asked.

Annin’s eyes widened. “Don’t tell me that the left side of your face is already-”

Jurina cut Annin off immediately. “Yes it is. Now stop asking.” Jurina seemed angered.

“I’m sorry for asking such a stupid question...” Annin looked down in shame.

Jurina then placed her finger below Annin’s chin and tilted her head up. “It’s ok. I forgive you.” Jurina smiled. Somehow, Jurina’s smile managed to brighten Annin up once again.

“C-Center... About that Rena...” Annin sounded.

Jurina remained silent for a moment before speaking up. “What about her?”

“I was wondering... If you really had feelings for her before...” Annin softly asked.

“...” Jurina remained silent.

“I-It’s ok if you don’t want to answer... I can understand...”

Jurina then voiced out. “My sole purpose of joining Hellsing in the first place is so that i could get my hands on the Yamata no Orochi. I knew that Hellsing will be able to find it sooner or later, and I was right...”

“You didn’t answer my question yet, Center...” Annin insisted.

“We did have some intimate time before... But one thing i can tell you straight on...” Jurina moved her face closer to Annin. “I have never liked Rena one slight bit.”

Rena? What happened to her usual ‘Rena-chan’?

“Do i have to prove that fact to you?” Jurina grabbed onto Annin’s chin and slowly moved her lips closer and closer to Annin’s.

Right before their lips touched, Jurina let out a smirk. “I’m planning to pay them a little visit, Annin.”

“Visit? Who?” Annin asked.

Jurina shifted herself away from Annin and smiled. “Let’s get the other generals as well. We’re visiting Hellsing tomorrow.”

Chapter 20 - The new Demon General
END
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 03:17:01 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 20) UPDATE!
« Reply #782 on: October 22, 2013, 03:00:26 PM »
Yeaaaahhhhh...an update  :grin:

Waaaaaa.....they'll visit Hellsing??

What will happen next??

And Jurina with Annin... NOOOOOO!!!!  :cry:

It'll break Rena's heart..

Poor Rena..  :cry:

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Update soon :bow:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #783 on: October 22, 2013, 03:04:13 PM »
As Umeda raised her right hand attempting to hit them, it got caught by someone else. Both Kumi and Yuria’s expression brightened to see that it was Kumi.

I think that you mean:  Both Kanon and Yuria’s expression brightened to see that it was Kumi.  :)

Hi.. Thanks for this update. Jurina is really different now, she didn't call Rena as 'Rena-chan' anymore.  :cry:

Wooww... so, in next chapter... Demon Generals will visit Hellsing.. Can't wait to read it..  XD

Ohh.. Center and Annin, good couple. Rena will extremely jealous and angry.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #784 on: October 22, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
Tianne : My gosh.. Thanks for finding my mistake.. I never noticed that.. XD

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #785 on: October 22, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Tianne : My gosh.. Thanks for finding my mistake.. I never noticed that.. XD

Welcome, it's just a little mistake anyway. :P

I wanna ask something again..
I don't understand about Jurina's devil side. I mean... In the last chapter of Season 1, Jurina already stabbed by Rena with a sword.
Is Jurina lied?

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #786 on: October 22, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »
My first comment!!!  :deco:
hehehe~  :lol:
that banana part reminding me of Despicable Me  :inlove:
They are so funny...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm still hoping that Jurina is just pretending that she's on demon side...
poor Rena~ can't wait to see when they meet soon!!!
Thanks for the update Kev!
:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #787 on: October 22, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
I don't understand about Jurina's devil side. I mean... In the last chapter of Season 1, Jurina already stabbed by Rena with a sword.
Is Jurina lied?

Tianne : No, she didn't lie... She really is a full angel now already... But how sure are you that all angels have a good heart? You don't have to be a demon to be evil... Even an angel can be evil.. The condition for activating the Yamata no Orochi is that the person must have an evil intention deep inside the heart. Basically, anybody who is evil can activate it. Even if an angel is evil, she can still use the Yamata no Orochi...

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #788 on: October 22, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »
wohooo I want to know what will happen in next chapter (about jurina visit hellsing or to meet rena in that condition)
I think it's become a sad moments for rena to know that jurina cheat on her, especially when jurina said "I have never liked rena one slight bit" to annin ..hemm serious or pretending??
thanks for update
 :twothumbs

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #789 on: October 22, 2013, 03:55:18 PM »
I wonder what trigger Jurina to be like this..

There got to be a reason,right???

And the reason why Jurina is wearing a mask, is it because half of her face is destroyed for activating the Yamata no Orochi??

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #790 on: October 22, 2013, 03:58:19 PM »
Eh... Jurina never liked Rena....? Really?

What kind of visit is Jurina planning on having?

What Jurina is going to do to hellsing?

Yuria and Kanon such childish girls... kept fighting over Kumi...

But who is the one that Kumi love and like?

What's going to happen to Hellsing next?

How about Rena?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #791 on: October 22, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
Hwehee~ General Umeda has sucessfully turned into a scary person thanks to you kevin-san... If Umechan were to be like that in real life, I'll have rethought about it.. .-.

Hwahh, a love triangle between YuriaxKumixKanon??  That would be interesting~

Sensing more JuriAnnin coming soon you  know~ Hwahh they're going to pay a visit to hellsing??

You know what kevin-san, now I'm starting to think about who against who between the generals and team Rena..

Can I start predicting? Thanks for the awesome update too :D

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #792 on: October 22, 2013, 04:07:23 PM »
Cometerz48 : Well, that's just how i portray Umeda.. As a really really hot-tempered demon.. Hope it didn't offend you >.<
More JuriAnnin coming soon, of course~
Well, you can start predicting all you want.. XD

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #793 on: October 22, 2013, 04:29:56 PM »
Mweh, don't worry about it Kevin-san~ I'm already happy that you included Ume in this fic :D

I'm predicting that Umeda will go against either Sasshi or Gakuran+Choukoku. I just got a hunch since Sasshi really wants to protect Lovetan from her master, so probably it will happen.. But about SaeYaka's past..  I remembered something about Sayaka's human friend died and Sae was also involved (I think), and I got a little feeling that it's got to do with Umeda somehow ._.

Predicting that Mayu will go against Milky, since it seems all about IQ..

Annin... I'm predicting that she'll go either against Rena. But there is also a possibility that Rena will go against Jurina.. Or maybe both?

Sayanee and Kumi... Predicting they'll either face Akane + Nishishi or GakuranBlack..

Well, that's my prediction~ Thanks for letting me predicting, Kevin-san.. Sorry if it kinda doesn't makes sense..

Will be waiting for your next update for sure! :bow:

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #794 on: October 22, 2013, 04:38:55 PM »
Oh how I love betrayals! XD ... I can't wait till they visit Hellsing XD ... I bet all hell breaks loose once they get there XD ... I wonder what the side effects of that sword has ... 'neways, thx for teh update :DD
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #795 on: October 22, 2013, 05:13:38 PM »
Is Jurina lied?

Tianne : No, she didn't lie... She really is a full angel now already... But how sure are you that all angels have a good heart? You don't have to be a demon to be evil... Even an angel can be evil.. The condition for activating the Yamata no Orochi is that the person must have an evil intention deep inside the heart. Basically, anybody who is evil can activate it. Even if an angel is evil, she can still use the Yamata no Orochi...
I see... anyway

I just WANNA PUNCH JURINA AND YOU (?) FOR MAKE RENA SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T with that T___T
Rena-chaaaaaaaan  :cry:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #796 on: October 22, 2013, 08:08:26 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh  :OMG:
I was absent for a bite and all this happened  :dizzy:
I never thought it was Jurina who has the evil heart  :stoned:
She was so caring and lovely  :fainted:
poor Rena-chan...  :on cloudeye:
Jurina never liked her I can't believe it  :mon runcry:
But I think if Jurina is an evil angel then I think something made her evil   :smoke:
something pushed her to become evil like revenge  :glasses:
correct me Kevin I don't want to think too much  :frustrated:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #797 on: October 22, 2013, 11:02:55 PM »
jurina you baka!! <- yea... I'm too curious about her situation...
but I really enjoyed that arguing over Kumi from Non and Yuria >.< so cute and sweet

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #798 on: October 23, 2013, 04:13:28 PM »
jurina are you serious?  :( :cry:
jurina please don't break rena's heart  :banghead: :cry:
annin please leave jurina alone  :angry:
please update soon  :twothumbs :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #799 on: October 25, 2013, 05:46:38 AM »
^Supernatural Partner^

^Chapter 20^

~Hello (:

~Wow! Jurina is still cute although the side of
her face covered by a maskara  :inlove:

~Anyway, Kanon and Yuria is funny when they have a
useless argument regarding their Demon General,Kumi-sama.  :lol:

~Tsk.Why is Annin is seducing Center?  :angry:

~It's so sad that Center didn't like
Rena a bit....  :cry:

~What will happened when the Demon Generals visit the Hellsing?
How will Rena react when she saw
Jurina with Annin..?  :huhuh

~I can't wait for the next update (:

~Thank You~
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Falco