JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Donÿt Hate My Eyes

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265540 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 20) UPDATE!
« Reply #800 on: October 25, 2013, 07:03:26 AM »
What if jurina is not jurina ?

I mean she being under possesion ,that mask really weird for me

After what happen on the past between rena and jurina,i dont believe she planning all of this

Akane must know something,and she was the first person who hired jurina to hellshing in first place,she must know the secret that the others member dòesnt know even rena

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #801 on: October 25, 2013, 12:25:08 PM »
What if jurina is not jurina ?

I mean she being under possesion ,that mask really weird for me

I agree with you, Geki-san. Like, maybe somone placed her under hypnosis and when she wears the mask, she's under his/her control. Because, I REALLY don't wanna say that Jurina's becoming Center again. :cry:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #802 on: October 31, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »
I had been busy this whole week and wasn't able to update the new chapter.. Please forgive me~

You know, school stuffs.... They can get a little handful sometimes..

I will see when i can update~

I still have two projects and three assignments to deal with before i'm finally free once again..

Who knows? I may finish them in a few days time~

Then, i will update the new chapter..

For those who were curious about Jurina's mask, she will explain the mask to Rena in the next chapter~

I'll let the curiosity fill you guys up XD

Till then, stay tuned~!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #803 on: November 05, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »

Sorry for the super late chapter.. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Been busy with school stuff.. :on study: :on study: :on study:

But it's finally here~ :ding: :ding: :ding:

ENJOY!!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Chapter 21 - Visitors from Hell

The main entrance of Hellsing slided open to reveal the figures of five girls entering into the lobby. Everyone who noticed them trembled in fear and slowly stepped backwards, keeping themselves away from the group of five intimidating girls.

“Where’s Akane? I would like to meet her.” A familiar girl standing in the middle of the group with a half mask on, smirked and sounded out loud, catching the attention of everybody in the headquarters including Team Rena.

Team Rena looked back at the group wide eyed.

“J-Jurina?” Rena’s eyes widened.

The sight of Team Rena made Jurina lost her smile immediately.

“Tch- I don’t believe I’m meeting this group of wimps again.” Umeda crossed her arms and shifted her eyes away from them.

“Yawn.... I wish i could just sleep in... I don’t understand my purpose of being here in the first place...” Kumi yawned.

“J-Jurina? Is that you?” Rena asked once again. Jurina’s appearance must have been so different that it made even Rena, doubting about her real identity. Her hair. Her clothes. The half mask. And her expression... Her icy cold expression... It was the kind of look she gives to her enemies.

“Jurina.. Tell us. Did you really steal the Yamata no Orochi?” Mayu asked.

“Is there any need of going further into this?” Jurina scoffed.

“This is not you, Jurina. Snap out of it!” Rena shouted.

“That weird mask... Maybe it’s controlling her or something.” Yuki pointed at Jurina’s face.

“Oh, you mean this mask? Sorry to disappoint you, Yuki, but this half mask does nothing to me other than covering the left side of my face.” Jurina touched her own mask.

“Then why are you wearing such a thing!?” Rena asked.

“You don’t know the side effects of activating the Yamata no Orochi, Rena?”

“What are you tallking about, Jurina?” Rena frowned.

“The Yamata no Orochi eats up one’s soul upon activating the powers. The wielder’s skin will start to rot until the Yamata no Orochi consumes the body completely. As you can see, Rena... That’s the sole reason why i am wearing this mask...” Jurina traced her finger along the side of her mask.

Rena’s eyes widened in shock. “J-Jurina... Don’t tell me your face...”

“The left side of my face is already rotten to the core. Activating the Yamata no Orochi had completely disfigured the left side of my face. It’s only a matter of time till my whole body start to rot as well.. And then, my body will become the vessel for the Yamata no Orochi demon.” Jurina explained.

“Then you shouldn’t have used the Yamata no Orochi!” Rena shouted.

“Shouldn’t have used it? This had been my wish all along... I merely joined Hellsing so that I could get the organization’s help to get my hands on this katana. And I achieved it. Thanks to all of you, of course...” Jurina smirked.

“It can’t be! You’re not like this, Jurina! I’ve known you for so long! And now you’re joining them as one of the Demon Generals?!” Rena shouted.

“Center’s filling up for her father’s spot. Is that so weird to hear?” Kumi stated.

“What do you mean filling up? What’s going on?” Rena asked.

“Haven’t Center told you anything about her father?” Sayanee voiced out suddenly.

“Center’s father used to be one of the Demon Generals before this.” Annin voiced out as well.

“Jurina’s father was a Demon General!?” Everyone in Hellsing was shocked.

“There’s no doubt about this now.. You’re the betrayer, Jurina!” Mayu stood up from her seat.

“Why did you betray us!?” Gakuran shouted.

“Betray?” Jurina scoffed. “No... I think you’re making a mistake here, Gakuran. You can’t possibly be a betrayer if you were never on their side in the first place.”

“What are you trying to say, Jurina? So, you’re saying that everything that we have been through together was a lie!?” Rena raised her voice.

“Yea.. That’s what she meant, alright... No matter is she removed the demon off her body or not, she still was born as a half demon. She has demon blood in her after all. What more her dad was a Demon General. She had always been siding the demons from the very beginning. She tricked us and played with our feelings!” Mayu explained.

“Jurina? You’re not like this... I know you... Please come back to me...” Rena teared up, walked closer and closer to Jurina while reaching her arm out.

“What you’re doing now is futile, Rena... Stop right now.” Jurina swallowed her saliva.

“Even if you had been lying to us about this from the very beginning, what about our relationship? Was that a lie as well? Did you not love me before?”

“...” No answers from Jurina.

“Answer me, Jurina! I want the answer from deep down in your heart. Did you not love me before?” Rena continued her way towards Jurina slowly.

“Just...stay away, Rena...” Somehow, Jurina felt a little hesitant in answering Rena’s question. As Rena came close to Jurina, she was immediately knocked back a few feet by a purple barrier.

“Center said stay away... I will not allow you to touch her... Not in front of me...” Annin pointed at Rena and warned.

“Tch- Protecting her once again...” Umeda scoffed.

“I don’t believe your statements, Jurina... I know you.” Rena insisted and walked towards Jurina once again.

“Why won’t you just stay away from me, Rena? Don’t make me do this by force..” Jurina summoned her trademark scythe. The only thing is that the scythe looks completely different. Instead of its usual light blue colour, it is now reddish purple in colour and it has countless of spikes on it, as if the scythe had been mutated or something. Most probably it was because the scythe had absorbed too much evil energy from the Yamata no Orochi that it had changed its form.

Upon noticing Jurina summoning the scythe, Rena asked. “What are you going to do with that scythe, Jurina? Are you going to attack me with it?”

Jurina immediately pointed the scythe right at Rena’s face and glared angrily. “Don’t tempt me... Another word from you, I’ll cut you up!”

“If that’s what you really want to do, then DO IT!!” Rena screamed.

Without hesitation, Jurina leaped towards Rena and swinged her scythe right at Rena’s head with the intention of decapitating her. As the scythe came close to her neck, it was immediately deflected away by Akane who just came back to the headquarters. Thanks to her lightning blade, she was able to save Rena’s neck from being cut off.

“What’s going on here, Jurina? Seems like you brought unwanted visitors..” Akane asked.

Jurina smirked. “Such a good timing, Akane... If it weren’t for you, Rena would have been decapitated by now.”

“Why did you do that? She is your partner.” Akane said.

“WAS my partner.” Jurina emphasize on the first word.

“You changed, Jurina...” Akane shook her head.

“No... I haven’t changed... Let’s just say i got sick and tired of acting. I’m quiting Hellsing.” Jurina answered.

“You don’t have to tell me that you want to quit. You’re fired anyway. I’m quite sure that’s not the reason why you’re here, Jurina. So, why don’t you spit it out?” Akane asked.

“I’m here to introduce you to the Demon Generals. This is Sayanee.” Jurina pointed at Sayanee. “This is Kumi.” “Annin.” “And, I believed you’ve met her before, Umeda.”

Lovetan, who was hiding behind Sashi trembled in fear as she looked on.

“We came here to sign a truce with Hellsing.” Jurina passed a paper to Akane.

Instead of taking the paper, Akane looked back at Jurina. “I don’t like reading. Why don’t you just tell me what kind of truce you’re talking about.”

“I’ll just tell you straight.. Stop with the demon hunting.” Jurina went straight to the point.

“I can’t do that. The demons are threatening the lives of innocent people. I can’t leave them like this.” Akane answered immediately.

“You have two choices, Akane... It’s either you stop hunting for demons, or you’re going to make you stop by force.” Jurina challenged.

“So, if we continue hunting for demons, you’ll kill us?” Akane crossed her arms.

“Don’t think we will hesitate even for a moment, Akane.. Sayanee here had been quite upset about two of her pets getting killed. She’d be more than happy to have revenge for them.” Jurina pointed at Sayanee.

“If you do not comply with Center’s statement...” Sayanee unsheathed a katana from her waist. It was completely jagged and blunt. It doesn’t look like it can cut anything. Sayanee placed the tip of her katana against the wall. “I’ll make sure all of you will end up like this wall.” Sayanee sheathed her katana back to her waist. Well, nothing happened to the wall. She merely touched the wall with the tip of her katana, that’s all.

“What happened?” Everyone was confused about what Sayanee just did.

“Why are they listening so much to you, Jurina?” Rena asked.

“I don’t see the problem in obeying the future Demon King.” Sayanee answered.

“No... That’s impossible! That can’t be true!!” Rena shouted. Everyone was shocked from the news.

“Center will be crowned as the new Demon King two weeks from now. She is the best candidate for the title. Not only she can activate the Yamata no Orochi, her father was a renowned Demon General. He was respected even by the late Demon King.”

“Tch- I lost my respect for him after he screwed an angel... What disgrace!” Umeda looked away. Umeda was suddenly met up with Sayanee’s katana on her neck.

“Center’s father was a great man. Be careful who you’re talking about, Umeda. I will not allow anyone to make fun of the future Demon King.” Sayanee warned before sheathing her katana back once again. Umeda remained silent and gritted her teeth in anger.

After all the commotion subsided, Jurina continued. “So, what’s your answer gonna be, Akane? Do we have a truce?” Jurina walked up to Akane and held her hand out, expecting a handshake.

Suddenly, a scar appeared on the right side of Jurina’s face as it started bleeding. The next moment was Akane sheathing her lightning blade back to her waist. “But one thing for sure, we will continue hunting for demons whether you like it or not. You want a war? We WILL give you war.”

Upon noticing, all the other generals were angered by Akane’s action and prepared to retaliate. This was stopped by Jurina immediately. “Stay back... Remember, we’re not here to fight.”

Jurina nodded. “I respect your decision, Akane... From now onwards, if another demon falls under the hands of Hellsing, don’t blame me for what will be brought upon you all.”

At this time, Annin walked forth and caressed Jurina's face. "You're hurt, Center..." Annin then landed a peck on Jurina's cheek, closing up the wound on her face.

All Rena could do was just to look on silently at the traumatising scene of another girl landing  peck on Jurina.

“So... This gives me enough reason to pummel any of you up if i ever meet you down any street, am i right? Including you...” Umeda cracked her fists and neck before looking towards the girl hiding behind Sasshi.

It was Lovetan. She was hiding behind Sasshi. “I-I’m scared, Sasshi...”

“You can try... But I’ll make sure you’ll suffer for it if you ever touch a hair on Lovetan.” Sasshi warned.

“Ho... A challenger... This could be interesting...” Umeda smirked.

“I’ll make you pay for whatever you did to Lovetan by tenfold!” Sasshi glared at Umeda.

“I’ll be looking forward to that day...” Umeda smirked once again.

“We shall be taking our leave now. It’s getting late anyway. I hope you don’t regret your statement, Akane.” All of them finally turned around, preparing to leave.

“S-Stop!” A hunter jumped in front of them, pointing a gun at them.

“What are you doing? Get out of the way!” Akane shouted.

It was too late as Kumi already placed her arm over his shoulder. Her eyes turned black and she whispered something into the hunter’s ears. The hunter started screaming and flinging his hands crazily all of a sudden. “W-What’s going on!? Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!!!!!”

The next moment, the hunter fell down onto the ground, trembling non stop. His eyes were rolled back, leaving only the white part of his eyes to be visible to the others.Saliva dripped uncontrollably from his mouth.

“That was a warning for trying to mess with us.” Kumi looked at the angry Akane. The five girls continued their way out of the entrance.

Sayanee traced her fingers on the wall on her way out. The wall immediately crumbled into sand. Everyone was surprised what actually happened there. Then Mayu remembered something. “Her katana... She touched the wall with the tip of her katana just now... That has to be the reason.. Her katana must have some kind of powers.”

Akane shook her head. “I’m afraid you’re wrong about this, captain. There is nothing special about her katana. It was her swordsmanship. It isn’t normal. She must be really skilled swordsman to be able to deliver such a clean cut.. It’s almost...impossible.”

“I don’t get it.” Yuki voiced out.

“We all saw that the wall was still intact the whole time, am i right? Actually, no. By the time Sayanee placed the tip of her katana on the wall, the wall had already been cut and  crumbled into pieces. But her cut was so clean that the wall remained intact. All it needed was a single touch on the wall to see the true effect of her cut. There is no such swordsmanship in this world.” Akane explained.

Chokoku and Gakuran ran towards the hunter who gut knocked out by Kumi with unknown reasons. “Hey, are you ok?” Chokoku nudged him a little.

He didn’t reply. Instead, he remained trembling and salivas continued dripping from his mouth. “We need to get him to the hospital.” Gakuran suggested.

“Good idea... Once the diagnosis comes out, we’ll figure out what actually happened to him and hopefully that will lead us to finding out Kumi’s power as well.” Mayu said.

“Rena-sama? Are you ok?” Yuki placed an arm over Rena’s shoulder.

“Why... Why is Jurina doing this...” Rena muttered.

“She’s not the same Jurina-sama we once knew.. She’s a criminal now. An enemy to all of us. You have to let go of her, Rena-sama..” Yuki said.

“I don’t want to believe it! Jurina is not like this!”

“She’ll be crowned the next Demon King in two weeks time! Face the truth, Rena-sama!” Yuki raised her voice.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear any of your bullshits, Yuki!”

“You can’t run away from the truth, Rena-sama! Sooner or later, you will have to face it whether you like it or not!”

“This isn’t the truth!” Rena shouted.

“The Jurina-sama we knew is DEAD! Deal with it!”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Who are you to lecture me, huh? You’re a nobody! You’re just a useless vampire who came from the Dracula family! You have no right to speak up against the Van Helsing family! You should be a slave to the Van Helsing family! Slaves have no right to speak up!!” Rena screamed.

Yuki’s eyes widened in shock from Rena’s statement. “I...never knew this is how you viewed me... As a slave...”

Upon realizing the words released from her own mouth, Rena blinked a few times and looked back at Yuki. “Y-Yuki... I’m..”

“Don’t... Just...don’t...” Yuki shook her head. “I’m really disappointed in you, Rena-sama. I respected you all this time. I’m feeling a little sleepy now. I’m gonna go get some rest.”

By this time, everyone in the headquarters was giving Rena the ‘look’ and started whispering to each other. Noticing this, Rena rushed back into her room.

“Hey, Rena!” Mayu called out to Rena only to be ignored completely.

Akane sat on her chair and sighed. “What’s going to happen from now on...”

Chapter 21 - Visitors from hell
END
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:54:31 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 21) UPDATE!
« Reply #804 on: November 05, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »
OMG  :( Poor Rena....
I still think Jurina has some purposes in what she is doing now, but still.... :(
Now team Rena will be in lots of troubles now.
Thanks for this update  XD This chapter is good!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #805 on: November 05, 2013, 12:44:59 PM »
I'm on Rena's side with this one. There's no way Jurina would ever do this.

And she got so upset, she insulted Yuki........

JURINA, STOP BEING EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: November 05, 2013, 12:47:18 PM »
Everything is chaos..

Poor Rena  :cry:

What's Kumi's power actually??

There must be a reason why Jurina did this..

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon,please.. :bow:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #807 on: November 05, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »
Omg why Jurina doing to everyone special to Rena  :angry: 

But i hope there a reason why Jurina become like this

Hope Jurina still love Rena like before   :wub:

Rena fighting!! :angry:

Can't wait fir next ch... Please upsate :bow: :bow:

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #808 on: November 05, 2013, 04:58:56 PM »
Ahh.... I'm falling in love with the Demon Generals...
They're so cool.  :inlove:

I wonder how Van Hellsing can face the Demons...
Those Generals + Jurina are have an amazing power.

Annin x Jurina... I'm so sorry for Rena.  :cry:
Somehow... I think deep (very deep) in Jurina heart, Jurina love Rena...
Thanks for Akane, she save Jurina.

Well.... I love it.
Thank yoou for your update.
 :wub:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #809 on: November 06, 2013, 12:47:21 AM »
Interesting... so they had decided about Jurina being the new King

Poor Rena... for being betrayed like that...and needed to regard Jurina as her enemy

But also Poor Yuki being word-slap by Rena....

Rena also needed to see a peck that Annin gave Jurina to heal her cut...

But does Jurina really really have no feeling whatsoever for Rena anymore?

Why did Jurina do what she did?

Erm... visitors from Hell... the next chapter...

What's going to happen?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #810 on: November 06, 2013, 03:30:32 AM »
Sayanee's swordsmanship was really cool.... And that's abnormal too.....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Jurina evil, this will make the plot more exciting....  XD XD XD

Umeda, you're fighting with a Zombie King you know?? That's equivalent to Demon King in Hell....

Waiting for your next update....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #811 on: November 06, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »
HAOWLEH SHAT!! 8D ...awesome update CX XD
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #812 on: November 08, 2013, 12:11:13 AM »
Still doubt about jurina explanation about that mask

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #813 on: November 08, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »
ANNOUNCEMENT~!

I'm planning to write about the Demon General's back story/history..

I have just created a poll..

So, whose story do you want to know the most?

Sayanee? Kumi? Annin? Umeda? Or all of them?

Please take your time and vote for it~

But I think i can already guess which one will get the highest vote.. ^^'

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (POLL!!) UPDATE!
« Reply #814 on: November 08, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
^Do you even NEED to ask, mate? :v

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #815 on: November 08, 2013, 09:43:19 AM »
^ just for fun.. lolol

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #816 on: November 08, 2013, 08:34:57 PM »
ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN ANNIN etc.

Why do you let Rena suffer so much? :cry:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #817 on: November 12, 2013, 11:21:03 PM »

For those who haven't voted in the poll yet, please do so...

Though i find it a little unnecessary as i already know which one will top the poll XD

Anyway, just waste 3 seconds to vote for the poll XD

Chapter 22 - Another day in the castle

“Sayanee!” A cute voice echoed in the main hall of the castle as a girl hopped out of nowhere and back hugged Sayanee, causing her to almost tumble over.

“Milky...” Sayanee shot out a smile upon noticing the owner of the cute voice.

“So, how was the visit?” Milky smiled. Her smile was sweet as usual.

“Well, they didn’t agree to the truce.” Sayanee said.

“Oh... Seems like they aren’t afraid of what will befall them in the future..” Milky smirked.

“No worries about that... Sooner or later, they will be the one begging us to sign a truce.”

“So, am i allowed to cause some trouble to them from now on wards?” Milky got excited.

Sayanee turned around to face Milky. She grabbed Milky’s waist and pulled her closer. So close that their bodies literally crashed each other. Milky blushed so badly from Sayanee’s action. “Of course you can... But... You have to inform me about it first...”

“I...I...” Milky’s heart was beating so fast that she couldn’t speak properly.

“What’s wrong, Milky? Your voice is shaking...” Sayanee shifted her face closer and closer to Milky’s.

“Y-You’re too close, Sayanee...” Milky looked away. It didn’t last long as Sayanee pulled Milky’s face back.

“Aren’t you a little too shy?” Sayanee said in a soft voice.

“Y-Yes... I am shy...”

“Being shy isn’t you, Milky... Where’s your proud self that i love so much?” Sayanee smiled.

“I’m only shy when I’m with you, Sayanee...” Milky blinked her eyes.

“Is that so...” Sayanee leaned in towards Milky and kissed her on the lips.

Without herself knowing, Milky’s lips moved by itself as she tightened her hug on Sayanee. She started exploring Sayanee’s mouth with her own tongue. Sayanee replied with a tongue play herself. Muffled moans were heard as they were kissing deeply. Sayanee separated herself from the kiss and shifted down to Milky’s collarbone. Sayanee took a tiny peck on her collarbone, earning a moan from the girl. Milky pushed Sayanee away before it got more intense.

“L-Let’s continue this in the room, Sayanee...” Milky suggested while panting heavily.

“Sure.” Sayanee smiled and carried Milky in a bridal pose and walked back into their room.

“Man... I’m so jealous of Milky...” Yuria pouted at the corner of the hall.

“Yea... They’re completely in love with each other.” Kanon sighed.

Both Kanon and Yuria got smacked on the back of their head suddenly. Being angered by the sudden action, both of them turned around and glared. Kanon shouted without hesitation. “What was that for!? I’ll.....”

“You’ll do what, Kanon?” Kumi stood there with her arms crossed. “You’re gonna hit me?”

“K-Kumi-sama!” Kanon covered her mouth with both her hands immediately.

“What were you trying to say to Kumi-sama!? Baka!” Yuria smacked Kanon’s head.

Kumi walked towards Yuria and pulled her ear. “Ouch!”

“You have no right to say that to Kanon, Yuria... You were glaring at me as well.” Kumi let go of Yuria’s ear as soon as she finished her statement.

“So... What are you doing in the hall, Kumi-sama? I thought you were in your room.” Kanon smiled and asked.

Kumi’s eyes widened. “What am I doing here, you ask? More like where are the bananas I asked for? It’s been half an hour since i requested for it, and the both of you have not returned since. So, i came out looking for you guys to find the both of you standing in the corner of the hall, gossiping about Sayanee and Milky. And you dare ask me what am I doing here?”

Both Kanon and Yuria swallowed their saliva. “W-We’re sorry, Kumi-sama.”

“Now, go get the bananas for me.” Kumi then stood in between them and laid her arms on their shoulder. She put her face really close to Yuria’s ear and whispered in a sexy voice, “Whoever get the bananas for me first...” Kumi then shifted towards Kanon’s ear “I will give her a ‘special’ prize...”

Hearing Kumi’s sexy statement must have turned both of them on so much that they immediately lost strength in their legs.

“I’ll be waiting in my room...” Kumi said in an extremely seducing tone as she caressed both their face at the same time before walking back to her room.

“...” Both Kumi and Yuria’s heart are beating hundred miles an hour.

“Me first!” Kanon rushed off first.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Yuria chased after Kanon and grabbed her arm.

“Hey, let go!” Kanon’s arm engulfed in flames, causing Yuria to release Kanon off her grip. Her whole body then engulfed in flame. “Don’t come close to me! Or I’ll burn you to crisp!” And continued running.

All of a sudden, Kanon tripped and fell down flat on the ground. She then looked down to notice that her feet was frozen. Yuria quickly took this opportunity to run past Kanon. Yuria sticked her tongue out and said in a sarcastic tone. “See you later, sucker!”

Kanon used her flames to create a flaming lasso and pulled Yuria back. Kanon then tied the lasso to a rock, halting Yuria to continue further. “You’re the sucker!” Kanon rushed forwards.

Yuria held onto the flaming lasso and managed to freeze it as well. Ice that can freeze hell flames as well. That is the chilling power of the Hell Ice. By freezing the flaming lasso, Yuria easily broke out of it and chased after Kanon.

“I said not so fast, Kanon!” Yuria leaped towards Kanon and pinned her down. The next moment, they were rolling on the ground towards the kitchen area.

*Roll* *Roll* *Bump*

As both of them were in a scuffle, they bumped onto something... Or someone... They looked up to notice a figure glaring down at them. “Both of you again...”

“U-Umeda sama...” Both of them stood up in an instant and greeted the general.

“Finally got back your manners, i see...” Umeda smirked and walked towards the kitchen as well.

Yuria whispered to Kanon. “That was close. If we had not greeted her, who knows what she will do to us..”

“Yea... Everybody knows that she’s the troublesome one...” Kanon whispered as well.

Umeda stopped in her tracks and glared back at them. “What did you just say about me, kid?”

“N-N-Nothing...” Kanon swallowed her saliva.

“You just called me troublesome...” Umeda insisted.

“N-No, I didn’t..”

“I heard it VERY clearly. You think I’m stupid or something?” Umeda walked closer to the duo.

“N-No... We’re sorry...” Both of them bowed and apologized.

“Now, get out of my sight...” Umeda walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of bananas.

“A-Ano...” Yuria sounded.

“What is it now?” Umeda sounded annoyed.

“We........you know....came here for the bananas...” Kanon showed a fake smile.

“And...?” Umeda acted dumb at Kanon’s statement.

“Well..........we need the bananas actually.... It’s really important for us...” Yuria said.

“It’s in my hands now.” Umeda stated loud and clear before walking past them.

“K-Kumi-sama demanded for the bananas...” Kanon voiced out.

“Kumi, huh? Then why don’t you ask her to come take them from me herself?”

“N-No, we can’t do that!” Yuria said.

“So, are you saying that you’ll snatch them from me?” Umeda said in a threatening tone.

“W-We wouldn’t...” Both Kanon and Yuria looked down on the ground.

“Then stop bothering me... I’m going out to have some fun now..” Umeda held onto the remaining bunch of bananas and left the castle.

“............” The duo could only look on.

“What do we do now...” Kanon sighed.

“Kumi-sama said that she’ll be waiting for us in her room... She said that the first to arrive will receive a ‘special’ prize...” Yuria drifted into her own wonderland.

*SMACK*

Kanon smacked Yuria on the head. “Snap out of it! Your nose is bleeding! Geez...”

“Then what do we do now!? It’s a rare chance that Kumi-sama would give us a ‘special’ prize!” Yuria panicked.

“We only have one choice... We have to go buy the bananas...” Kanon suggested.

Without hesitation, Kanon engulfed herself in flames and thrusted herself towards the exit with an incredible speed. Yuria immediately froze the trail of the flames, causing Kanon to freeze in her tracks as well. “Let’s do this fair and square, shall we? No powers allowed.”

Kanon released more flames from her body and broke free from the ice. “Fine!”

Both Kanon and Yuria ran to a nearby shopping mall to continue their quest of winning Kumi’s heart.

In the living hall, Jurina sat down on the couch facing the fireplace. She took a sip from the cup of tea personally made by Annin.

“Center?” Annin sat down beside Jurina.

“What.” Jurina asked in a cold tone.

“You looked troubled..” Annin asked in a concerned tone.

“You have more things to care about than this. Now leave me in peace.” Jurina demanded.

“Was it because they rejected to the truce?”

“...” Jurina remained silent and took a sip from her cup of tea.

“You don’t have to get mad about it, Center. It’s their fault for not signing the truce, Center... They will suffer for it. I will make them pay for making you angry.”

“Don’t do anything unnecessary, Annin. They will come and sign the truce sooner or later... I’m sure of it..”

“You seem serious in signing a truce with them..” Annin said in a soft voice.

“...” Jurina kept silent again.

“Center... Just now when we visited Hellsing... You hesitated a little when that Rena asked if you loved her...”

“That’s enough questions for now.” Jurina stood up from her seat.

“Do you really have feelings for her?” Annin insisted.

Without hesitation, Jurina pinned Annin onto the ground and plunged the Yamata no Orochi blade into the ground right beside her head. “Are you looking down on me, Annin? Do i look like my heart could waver by something as petty as that?”

“N-No... Please forgive me...” Annin’s voice widened. She had never seen Jurina got so angry before.

“Let me tell you this, Annin... There’s one thing i hate the most in the world... People looking down at me... I hate them...so much.. Don’t make me hate you as well, Annin. I’ve had a rather rough day today... Don’t make things worse than it already is..” Jurina shook her head.

“I-I’m sorry...” Annin was trembling in fear as the Yamata no Orochi blade was very close to her face. Annin’s powers are completely useless to the Yamata no Orochi. Basically the Yamata no Orochi blade will be able to pierce through her barriers without any effort at all.

Jurina finally pulled out the blade from the ground and sheathed it back to her waist. “I’m sorry... Are you okay?” Jurina reached her hand out to Annin and pulled her up.

“Yea, I’m fine.” Annin patted the dust off her back.

Jurina then sat back on the couch, gazed at the ceiling and sighed.

“You must be tired, Center... Let me prepare some warm water for you to bath in.” Annin suggested.

Jurina frowned. “Do you normally run all the errands in this castle?”

“No.. I run my own errands. The other generals have their assistants to run errands for them. But i don’t have an assistant. That’s why.” Annin smiled.

“Why don’t you have an assistant in the first place?”

“I find it unnecessary to have an assistant. I can do things by myself.” Annin smiled again.

Jurina nodded and smiled. “I would like the water to be a little warmer than usual. Can you do that for me?”

“Of course! I’ll get it ready now.” Annin then left to the bathroom excitedly.

Right after Annin left, Jurina changed her facial expression immediately. She slammed her fist onto the table and gritted her teeth in anger. “I will make sure you guys sign the truce...”

Hellsing HQ

“Come on... Stop sulking, Yuki...” Mayu back-hugged Yuki.

“It’s not that I’m sulking, Nezumi-sama... I just got insulted terribly by someone whom i looked up to all these time.”

“She called me a slave, Nezumi-sama... I don’t like that at all. How do you think i got the habit of calling other people by sama, huh?” Yuki sounded really angry.

“Well, you don’t have to get so angry that you developed that habit, right?” Mayu leaned her chin on Yuki’s shoulder.

“You should know it’s not about the habit, Nezumi-sama..” Yuki shrugged Mayu off.

“Anything you would like to do to pull up your mood?” Mayu smiled.

“Well, for now i just wanted to go shopping and chill...” yuki stood up from the chair.

“Erm... About that... I’m not free now, Yuki... Loads of work to do.. Sorry..” Mayu shrugged and apologized.

“Fine then.. I’ll ask Sasshi-sama if she’s free..”

“Well... Sasshi went out shopping as well... With Lovetan..”

“Oh well... I’ll just go back to sleep then...” Yuki sighed and went to bed.

Shopping Mall

“Hey Lovetan... What do you want to buy? I’ll buy them for you.” Sasshi said excitedly.

“Are you sure about that?” Lovetan asked in a suspicious tone.

“Of course! Whatever you want!” Sasshi smimled.

“I doubt you’ll be able to satisfy me needs though..”

“As long as it is able to satisfy your love...” Sasshi said in a loving tone.

Lovetan blushed and changed the topic immediately. “H-Hey, look! T-There’s an ice cream store.. Let’s go get one.”

People started screaming and running around all of a sudden. Sasshi looked and noticed that everyone was running away from the open-aired car park. “We should check out what’s going on.” Sasshi suggested.

Lovetan nodded in agreement. Both of them rushed towards the opened-aired car park to find a shocking scene of two hunters from Hellsing impaled at the top of a pole.

“This is terrible!” Lovetan sounded.

“Who could have done this!? Why would they kill our hunters!?” Sasshi was shocked.

Suddenly a huge shadow appeared right beneath them. It was a huge lorry, flying towards them. Noticing this, Sasshi immediately pushed Lovetan out of the way as she alone got smashed by the lorry instead. “Sasshi!!!!!!” Lovetan screamed.

“Who did it!?” Lovetan turned around only to come in contact with a fist that sent her flying and crashing into a car.

“Gah!!” Lovetan groaned in pain before looking at the owner of the ridiculously strong punch. Her eyes widened in shock immediately.

“It’s been some time, Lovetan..” A girl grinned.

“U-U-Umeda-sama...” Lovetan started shivering at the sight of her master.

“You have betrayed me, Lovetan.. And i don’t like it... I don’t like it at all...” Umeda shook her head.

“I... I...” Lovetan is still shivering.

“You saw those people impaled up there?” Umeda pointed at the dead hunters. “I killed them... It’s because Hellsing didn’t agree to sign the truce.. They left me with no choice. They’re enemies. And so are you, Lovetan.. You sided with them... And now you’re going to die by my hands as well.” Umeda curled her hand into a fist.

A car suddenly flew towards Umeda from the back. As expected, Umeda saw it coming. She quickly turned around and destroyed the car with a single punch. Umeda smirked. “So... You’re more durable than i thought...” Umeda tossed the destroyed car aside to meet up with Sasshi eye to eye. “I knew it the moment i laid my eyes on you... You’re strong.. This might be more fun than i thought. I can have a lot of fun with you..”

A huge skeleton hand burst out from the ground, attempting to grab onto Umeda but was dodged easily as she leaped onto a nearby car.

Lovetan looked at the impaled hunters once again before looking back at Umeda. “You did that?”

“I did...” Umeda went straight to the point.

Sasshi then looked at the injured Lovetan. “You killed two of our hunters and hurt my beloved Lovetan.. How dare you! I will not forgive you!” Sasshi shouted at Umeda.

“You will not forgive me? Oh yea? We’ll see about that when i drop you six feet under!” Umeda stomped her right foot on the car, causing all the glasses in the car to break immediately.

Sasshi stomped her foot on the ground as well. At that time, ten huge skeleton arms surrounded Umeda in an instant. “Bring it on!”

Chapter 22 - Another day in the castle
END

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 22) UPDATE!
« Reply #818 on: November 13, 2013, 01:08:55 AM »
Woah!!!
Lol, Kumi-sama is awesome as always... And the BANANAs~~~~!!!
Umeda-sama... sweatdrops...
Ooooooh!!Center... I wonder how she really feels about all this???? nyaaa...
(I'm kind of hyper nya)

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 22) UPDATE!
« Reply #819 on: November 13, 2013, 02:21:25 AM »
I eagerly want to know about Center.  XD
And of course can't wait for the story in your poll.

And.... somehow.... why Center becomes more suitable with with Annin rather than with Rena? This is bad... you changes my perpective.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Donÿt Hate My Eyes