JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265495 times)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 22) UPDATE!
« Reply #820 on: November 13, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »
I like that Yuki call everyone "sama", especially Nezumi, but I'm waiting when she call Mayu by her name directly. I think that will be a good moment.

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #821 on: November 13, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »
SASSHI~!!!!   :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

You're terribly strong... As expected from Zombie King......

Waiting for next update.....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #822 on: November 13, 2013, 12:08:58 PM »
more mayuki please! LOL

the demons general not so bad than i though, they could be good person if they want and live in peace along with human

where's rena?

she need to do something about it fast

i still confused with jurina,at first i though jurina is under vergil possesions since she had that blue like mask "blue mean vergil' how cheap i'm thinking of that  LOL LOL

but when rena ask about her feeling toward her and jurina hesistated answering the question, i think she's really not under any possesions, is just the real jurina...if she get controled by vergil,she should easily lied to rena that she not loved her

thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #823 on: November 13, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
Interesting... still wondering as to why Centre became what she is now?

Was she really really bad or she had other motive?

Poor Rena, now she might be ignored by others for her rude outburst while back

Poor Yuki, for being the receiving end

Would they be able to put everything behind them?

Would Sashi be okay fighting with Umeda?

What about Kanon and Yuria... would they be able to obtain bananas for their love interest?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #824 on: November 13, 2013, 03:04:51 PM »
Will kumi ever get to eat her most wanted bananas??

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #825 on: November 17, 2013, 09:53:48 AM »

Here comes the battle between the Zombie Lord and the Demon General~

Chapter 23 - Umeda vs Sasshi

“Bring it on!” Sasshi screamed as ten huge skeleton arms burst out from the ground, surrounding Umeda completely. Sasshi swinged her fist down, causing all ten of the giant sketeton hand to curl up into a fist before slamming down onto Umeda. Noticing this, Umeda propelled herself high up into the sky, dodging the deadly fists from the skeleton arms which smashed the car completely.

All the skeleton arms extended themselves and attempted to grab onto Umeda once again. Upon reaching Umeda, the skeleton arms broke immediately as she released a powerful punch on an arm nearby before using another arm as a baseball bat to destroy another one. Umeda then flew down with an immense speed, piercing through all the skeleton arms reaching for her, destroying them completely.

Umeda smirked. “These bones are so weak... They must have not been drinking enough milk... I, on the other hand drink milk twice a day.”

“Like i care if you drink milk!” Sasshi slammed both her hands onto the ground, summoning her zombie troops. A lot of people were still seen running around, trying to escape. Some of them stayed back and snapped pictures from a distance.

Hundred of zombies emerged from the ground and started chasing everyone around, causing chaos. Sasshi smacked her own head. “No, not the humans, you idiots!! Her! Her!!” Sasshi pointed furiously at Umeda.

All the zombies shifted their target towards Umeda and charged with full speed...Except for a dumb one who kept on chasing after a lady. Sasshi walked over and smacked the zombie on the head. “Listen to the instructions properly, idiot! Don’t go scaring off people like that! You make me look like a fool!”

*GROAN GROAN*

“No, now’s not the time for you to be hungry for fresh brains.. Now go and kick that Umeda’s ass! Or I promise you I will erase your very existence from this earth!” Sasshi landed a kick onto the zombie’s butt that caused it to tumble forwards before rushing into the horde as well.

Umeda cracked both her fists and neck. “This could be interesting...”

Without a moment of hesitation, Umeda rushed towards the horde and struck every single zombie she sees. Every single punch Umeda released managed to pierce through the zombies with little effort as they fell down onto the ground, groaning in pain. In just a few minutes, all the zombies Sasshi summoned were already flat on the ground, groaning in pain and immobile. Umeda dusted off her hands.

Umeda then looked at Sasshi and shooked her head. “Tsk tsk tsk tsk... And i thought things finally got interesting..”

“That Umeda... Her punch is so powerful that it inflicted enough damage for a zombie to actually feel pain...”

Sasshi engulfed both her arms with a green aura and slammed her right arm onto the ground. “Zombie vampires!” and then slammed her left arm onto the ground as well. “Zombie lycans!”

“Come forth!!!” Sasshi channeled her aura into the ground, causing the ground to rumble all of a sudden.

About 20 of each vampires and lycans climbed out of the ground and glared at Umeda with their bloodshot eyes.
”Now, THIS is interesting!” Umeda got excited.

All the vampires and lycans propelled themselves towards Umeda with an incredible speed and threw a series of punches and kicks. She managed to dodge each and every one of the deadly attacks but with a lot of effort. With her full mastery in hand to hand combat, she managed to deflect one of the powerful lycan’s punch towards another vampire who was nearby.

After dodging another high speed punch from a vampire, Umeda spinned her whole body and delivered a powerful round house kick towards the back of the vampire and sent it flying towards the group of vampire and lycans. Not wanting to lose, the group of vampires and lycans stood back up and rushed towards Umeda once again.

“Tch- Such a troublesome group of zombies...” Umeda looked at the group of vampire and lycans rushing towards her.

“Well, play time’s over..” Umeda stretched her back and glared at the group. “It’s time to get serious...”

By this time, Umeda was already surrounded by all the lycans and vampires. As all of them swinged their claws and punches, Umeda smirked. “Too slow...”

*SMASH!!*

The ground got smashed immediately from the combined brute force of the lycans and vampires. After the dust had settled down, Umeda was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden, something fell down onto the pack of lycans and vampires with a lightning speed and a tremendous force. The force was so much that it created a huge crater on the ground. It was at least about 10 meters in diameter and 3 meters deep. The impact even sent a shockwave that destroyed all nearby cars. The impact caused the whole area to be all smokey. As soon as the smoke settled, Sasshi’s eyes widened in shock from the sight of all her elite zombies unconscious in the crater. Umeda leaped out of the crater and looked at Sasshi. “I’m quite sure this is not all you can do, am I right?”

Feeling desperate, Sasshi slammed both her hands onto the ground to summon her zombie troops once again.As the zombies start emerging from the ground again, Umeda screamed. ”Not so fast!!”

She stomped her right foot onto the ground with a tremendous strength that sent a powerful shockwave beneath the ground. All the holes closed up tight immediately from the immense pressure of Umeda’s stomp. The zombies that were crawling out either got crushed in half or got sucked back into the ground. “That summoning skill of yours is very troublesome.. It would be a pain in the ass to deal with it again..”

“Tch-” Sasshi could only glare back at Umeda.

“I wonder... What can you do now that I restricted your summoning skill?” Umeda smirked while walking closer and closer to Sasshi.

Sasshi engulfed her hands in a more concentrated aura, hoping to force her zombies out from the ground. Right before Sasshi could summon, Umeda stomped her right foot on Sasshi’s hand with an incredible strength. “I said no summoning....”

“Gah!” Sasshi screamed in pain from the stomp. The stomp must have been at least 20 tonnes.

Since Sasshi’s hand is already touching the ground, she might as well try to summon. As soon as Sasshi’s hand is engulfed in a green aura once again, she immediately got kicked on the chin and sent flying towards a car. “Stubborn fool...”

Sasshi coughed out blood. “I-It really hurts, damn it...”

“It seems that your only power is to summon zombies and your so called skeleton hands... Not only are they weak, they’re fragile to the point where i can literally kill a zombie with only one finger. If that’s the extent of your powers, I have to say that I’m really disappointed in you. I even had high expectations of you as well.. But it seems it was wrong. You’re nothing but a loser who asks your soldiers to fight in your place rather than engaging in the combat yourself.” Umeda walked towards Sasshi once again.

Sasshi was still struggling to stand herself up. At this time, Lovetan ran in between them and stretched her hands to the side. “I-I won’t let you hurt Sasshi!”

Without replying to Lovetan’s statement, Umeda choked her on the neck and squeezed tightly. Lovetan coughed and suffocated trying to breathe in some air. “You’re in the way, Lovetan...”

“Stop it!” Sasshi screamed and stood back up slowly.

“Ho.... Still have energy left in you, I see...” Umeda seemed impressed.

“Let her go!” Sasshi stated once again.

“And why must I listen to what you say?” Umeda tightened her grip on Lovetan’s neck.

“You just wanted to fight me, am I right? Let her go, and I will fight you for real!” Sasshi proposed.

Umeda seemed to show some interest in Sasshi’s statement. “Interesting...” Umeda tossed Lovetan to the side. Lovetan immediately coughed and gasped for air.

Sasshi glared back at Umeda angrily. Umeda replied with a smirk. “Show me your true powers, Zombie Lord.. Impress me...”

Sasshi engulfed both her arms with a concentrated green aura. Bones emerged from the ground and attached themselves on both Sasshi’s arm, replecing her own arms with huge skeleton arms. But it looked different than the usual ones that Sasshi summoned. It looked more...solid. Failing to realize this, Umeda let out a laugh again. “You never learn, do you? Those bones are weak and fragile! Come at me!”

“We’ll see about that...” Sasshi leaped towards Umeda in an instant.

“Your punch will never work on m-” Before Umeda got to finish her sentence, Umeda got blasted away by Sasshi’s powerful punch and slammed onto a car.

Umeda never expected the punch to be so strong and solid. She wiped some blood off her mouth. “What!?” She glared back at Sasshi.

“You underestimated my powers, Umeda...” Sasshi stated.

“Now, THIS is exactly what i want!” Umeda laughed excitedly. “Let the game begin!”

Umeda flew towards Sasshi and attempted a punch. Sasshi managed to defend against it and smacked her away with her other hand. “Tch-” Umeda attempted a punch once again. Sasshi replied with her very own punch to defend against it.

“These bones are different than the ones i summoned earlier... These bones are at hard as diamonds!”

“Diamonds or not, I don’t care!” Umeda continued with her series of punches. Sasshi managed to defend against every single one of them. Umeda increased her speed and strength of punches until she finally found an opening to smack Sasshi’s arms away and landed a powerful high speed kick onto Sasshi’s stomach, sending her blasting through a few cars.

“Gah!” Sasshi held onto her stomach as she coughed out blood. Without a moment of hesitation, Umeda leaped towards Sasshi to land a deadly blow. Upon noticing, Sasshi rolled out of the way to dodge Umeda’s attack. “Your strength is admirable... But I can read your movements..”

“So, you can read my movements, huh?” Sasshi stood up and wiped the blood off her mouth. She closed her eyes and breathe out heavily.

“What are you planning over there?” Umeda asked loudly.

At this time, Sasshi slowly opened her eyes and looked back at Umeda. She leaped towards Umeda with an incredible speed.

“It’s no use! I can read your...” Umeda’s eyes widened in shock. “What!?” Umeda received a powerful punch on her face that sent her flying few feet away. Before she got a chance to react to what happened, Sasshi’s fist was already right in front of her face. Umeda got punched once again. As she stumbled backwards, Sasshi immediately landed yet another punch from the top, causing Umeda’s whole body do fall down flat onto the ground. Before Sasshi could land another punch, Umeda landed a kick on Sasshi’s stomach to create a distance between them. Umeda then leaped backwards and groaned in pain.

“W-What just happened...” Umeda coughed some blood out and held onto her injured chest. “That’s impossible... Why can’t I....read her movements?”

“There seemed to be a flaw in your powers, Umeda... Apparently you can only read your opponent’s movements if they have a mind... Too bad for you, Umeda... I’m already dead. In other words, my mind is dead as well. I can seal off my mind anytime i want. To put things short, you won’t be able to read my movements anymore from now on.” Sasshi explained.

“Is that so...” Umeda stood up. A black energy burst out of her body. “I’m really impressed... It seems like I have to use my 100% after all...”

“If I can’t read your movements, I just simply have to keep attacking you and not give you a chance to make a move.” A black aura engulfed Umeda completely. Umeda flew towards Sasshi and landed a punch. Noticing Umeda’s actions, Sasshi blocked with her bone gauntlets. To her surprise, her solid bone gauntlets started cracking upon impact. But this was not the end. The force was still increasing by time. Increasing and increasing till her gauntlet broke into pieces. The impact broke Sasshi’s right arm and a few ribs.

“GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Sasshi held onto her chest and screamed loudly in pain.

“This is my true combat powers. Diamonds mean nothing to me.” Umeda said.

Despite being in a lot of pain already, Sasshi stood herself up, but her whole body was shaking from the pain. Sasshi placed her left arm on Umeda’s shoulder. “What can you do now that you have no energy left in you?”

With the last bit of her strength, Sasshi squeezed Umeda’s shoulder tightly. So tight that her shoulder started bleeding.

“Gah!” Umeda tried to pry off her arm but to no avail. Who could have expected Sasshi to still have this amount of strength even at this state? Sasshi continued increasing the gripping force on her left hand till the point where Umeda started to be in a lot of pain. By this time, Umeda’s arm was almost completely crushed.

Umeda landed a final punch on Sasshi’s stomach. Sasshi immediately fell down on her knees and coughed out blood one last time before she fall over unconscious. Umeda exhaled and put her right foot on Sasshi’s motionless body. “I could kill you right here, right now...” She then removed her foot. “But I won’t.. I shall keep your life till the next time we fight again. Take this as a present for being able to injure me to this point. Today was really entertaining. Remember this.. The next time we fight, I will not show any mercy and I will end your life.”

“Tch- This will leave a scar..” Umeda held onto her injured shoulder and left the scene, leaving Sasshi motionless on the ground.

Lovetan immediately attended to Sasshi and held her in her arms. “Sasshi!? Sasshi!?”

Sasshi groaned a little and opened her eyes. This made Lovetan completely relieved. “Thank goodness you’re still alive...”

“I-I’m already dead actually...” Sasshi softly replied and weakly smiled.

“Now’s not the time to joke around, Sasshi...” Lovetan started tearing up.

“H-Hey... You’re holding me in your arms... T-That makes me happy..” Sasshi smiled weakly again.

“That’s enough, Sasshi... Can you stand up?”

Sasshi looked down at her own body condition and looked back at Lovetan. “A-Are you k-kidding me?”

“I’ll carry you back to Hellsing, then... We need to get you treated immediately.” Lovetan piggybacked Sasshi.

“Y-Yay... I can finally lay on L-Lovetan’s warm back...” Sasshi laid her face on Lovetan’s back.

“Enough joking, Sasshi...” Lovetan rushed back to the headquarters immediately.

Demon General Castle

The main doors of the castle slammed open. Umeda limped her way into the castle, gaining the attention of all the Demon Generals.

“Umeda! What happened!?” Annin stood up from her place and rushed towards her.

“I went to teach Hellsing some lesson.” Umeda said.

“You looked pretty beat up. Let’s get you healed up..” Annin offered to heal Umeda.

Umeda grabbed Annin by the collar. “I don’t need your help for this kind of petty things!”

Umeda started feeling pain in her chest all over again. Kumi stood up and shook her head. “Still being so stubborn even at this state... Just let Annin heal you up and stop making such a big fuss about it. Nobody’s going to laugh at you.”

“Kumi’s right... We’re all demons.. We should help each other.. Now let me heal you..” Annin insisted.

“...” Umeda could only remain silent and let Annin heal her wound up. As Annin tried to heal the injury on her shoulder, Umeda stopped her immediately.

“Don’t heal my shoulder.” Umeda said.

“Why? It will leave a scar!” Annin asked.

“Good. I want this scar to remain with me till the next time i fight her once again..” Umeda explained.

“If you insist...” Annin removed her hands.

“I’m going to take a rest now... It has been an entertaining and tiring day for me... Don’t call me up even if there’s anything important..” Umeda then walked herself back to her own room.

“It seems like Umeda started making her move...” Kumi said.

“And she got beaten up so badly...” Annin sighed.

Sayanee stood up from her seat and walked towards her room.

“Sayanee?” Annin questioned.

Sayanee turned around ans answered. “As long as our future Demon King Center do not give me any orders, i will not make a move. It will be a treacherous behaviour to act without the consent of the Demon King.”

“But Hellsing hurt our comrade!” Annin stated.

“Umeda came back alive, isn’t it?”

“Yes, i understand this, but she was really hurt badly by them!” Annin raised her voice.

“Then, she shouldn’t have acted so foolishly on her own. Let this be a lesson to all of us. It’s true that we demons are powerful.. But don’t forget the opposing force is powerful as well. We have yet to know the extent of their powers. Make a foolish move against them by yourself could mean death. Even if you want to start acting on your own, at least inform me about it if you do not want to confront Center about it. Are we clear?” Sayanee said.

Kumi and Annin nodded their heads. “Got it..”

“Kya! Sayanee is so cool when she’s lecturing other people!” Milky hopped onto Sayanee and hugged her tightly.

“I should take my leave for now..” Sayanee and Milky headed back to the room.

“Sayanee really is intimidating at times..” Annin swallowed her saliva.

“Oh well... I’m going to sleep as well.. See you in two days time..” Kumi yawned.

“You’re too lazy, Kumi... I don’t even know how you could sleep for that long...” Annin sighed.

“Meh.. Sleeping is my hobby.. Now, see ya..” Kumi was gone in a matter of seconds.

Having nothing to do, Annin walked towards Jurina’s room to have a little chat. “Hey, Center.. Are you free to chat now?”

Jurina was nowhere to be seen. “Center? Where did she go?”

Chapter 23 - Umeda vs Sasshi
END
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:23:56 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 23) UPDATE!
« Reply #826 on: November 17, 2013, 01:29:28 PM »
Well Umeda was badly hurt, but Sashi was in worse condition

If Umeda was that great, I don't think the hellsing would be able to fight off the demon generals and the king

Where did Jurina go?

What would jurina do about Umeda action and condition?

Would the fight between Demons and Hellsing occur?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #827 on: November 17, 2013, 03:35:21 PM »
That was awesome...but..
the milk part... lol

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »
Shinoki : The power of calcium  :on GJ: lolololol

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #829 on: November 17, 2013, 04:22:47 PM »
Where did Jurina go??

Sasshi still joking with Lovetan when she injury badly

What will happen next

Cant wait please update soon

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #830 on: November 29, 2013, 11:36:07 AM »

Chapter 24 - Where did she go?

Annin opened Kumi’s bedroom door and popped her head inside. “Hey, have you guys seen Center?”

“Shh!!” Both Kanon and Yuria placed a finger on their own lips signifying Annin to lower down her voice as Kumi is sleeping soundly.

Yuria and Kanon then rested their arms on Kumi’s bed and looked at Kumi with a loving expression. They then proceeded to poke Kumi on the face while giggling. “Kumi-sama is so cute..”

“Err... Aren’t you guys not supposed to disturb her while she’s asleep?”

“But Kumi-sama is too cute when she’s sleeping.. We just have to poke her..” Yuria answered. Both of them continued poking her face.

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

*SMACK* *SMACK*

Both Kanon and Yuria got smacked on the head as Kumi shot up from her sleep immediately.

“What the hell do both of you think you’re doing!? That was annoying! Stop poking my face!” Kumi was grumpy.

“See? Told ya.. Kumi doesn’t like being disturbed when she’s sleeping.” Annin giggled by Kumi’s door.

“What’re you doing here, Annin?” Kumi rubbed her forehead to relieve herself from her fatigue.

“Well, I just wanted to know if you guys know where Center went.” Annin asked.

“Nope, don’t know. Don’t care. Good night.” Kumi fell back onto her bed.

“Wait wait... Kumi-sama.. It’s such a nice day to take a walk outside.. Why don’t we go shopping?” Yuria suggested.

“Yea.. Let’s go shopping, Kumi-sama.. It’ll be fun.” Kanon pulled Kumi up again.

“You guys go ahead. Let me sleep.” Kumi pulled herself back into the covers.

“Eh.. Kumi-sama.. Let’s go! Let’s go!” Kanon started hopping on Kumi’s bed.

“Yea.. Let’s go shopping!” Yuria hopped as well.

“Alright! Stop hopping! I’m going crazy!” Kumi covered her forehead in annoyance.

“You going crazy? Isn’t that just ironic, Kumi?” Annin giggled.

“Don’t even start with me, Annin.. Ugh..” Kumi sounded annoyed.

“Yay!! Let’s go get changed!” Kanon and Yuria hopped out of bed and rushed out of the room together. Annin smiled at both their childishness.

“Well, life’s fun when you have two energetic assistants helping you..”

“OVER-energetic..” Kumi is still trying to keep herself awake.

Annin giggled once again. “I’ll see if Sayanee knows where Center went. Well, have a nice day..”

Annin then proceeded to Sayanee’s room and opened the door. “Hey, have you guys seen..................”

“Ahn.. S-Sayanee... Not there... I’m sensitive there...” Milky moaned as Sayanee sucked on her collarbone.

“Only there? What about here?” Sayanee shifted her hands and cupped Milky’s chest.

“Ahn...mmmm.....” Milky felt completely powerless to even speak properly.

“..........” Annin blinked a few times at the sight of both Sayanee and Milky being half naked on the bed. “Well, I guess not...”

Annin escaped from the room immediately with her face flashed completely red. “Woo... Today’s a hot day isn’t it?” Annin started fanning herself.

“I might as well try my luck finding her myself..” Annin was about to open the entrance door when it was opened by someone from outside. It was Jurina.

“Center! You’re back!” Annin looked completely delighted.

“...” Jurina ignored Annin.

“Where did you go, Center?” Annin asked in a worried tone.

Without replying, Jurina walked straight past Annin and towards her room.

“Center? I asked you a question...” Annin asked once again in a soft and polite tone.

Jurina turned and glared back at Annin. “What I do or where I go is none of your business, Annin. So, stop acting like you’re my mom and question every single thing I do!! I go where I want to, and I do what I want to do, get it!? Just stay away from me!”

Being confused about Jurina’s sudden outburst, Annin just kept quiet and looked on as Jurina walked herself back into her room. “It’s so unlike Center to burst in anger without any reason.. Something must have happened when she left..”

“Interested in knowing where Center went just now?” A voice echoed in the corridors of the castle as a girl appeared.

“Umeda! You know where Center went just now?” Annin ran towards Umeda.

“You have a memory lost or something? I can see things normal people can’t see.. I saw where she went..” Umeda stated.

“So? Tell me then.. Where did she go just now?”

“Does it even matter where she goes?”

“Can’t I know?”

Umeda remained silent and stared back at Annin blankly.

“What? Why are you looking at me like this?” Annin asked.

“You... You’re in love with her, aren’t you?” Umeda asked.

“No I’m not! I just care a lot for her.” Annin answered in an instant.

“Nothing can escape my true sight, Annin.”

“No... I can’t possibly fall in love with her...” Annin shook her head.

“You may not realize it yet, but you’ll see soon enough.”

“...” Annin remained silent.

“Here’s a suggestion for you, Annin. Stay away from her. She was born from an angel, and you’re a demon. Being with her will not bring you any good. You do know what happened to Center’s father, do you? He was sent to an eternal torture for being with an angel.” Umeda explained.

“That was when our late Demon King was still alive. He made this rule because he despised angels like mad. Now that he’s gone, there will be no rules whatsoever till a new king steps up. So, even if i choose to be with an angel, nobody has the power to do anything to me.”

Umeda grabbed Annin by the collar. “Deal with it, Annin.. Angels and demons were never meant to be with each other. Not last time, not now, not ever! You hear me?”

Annin smacked Umeda’s hand away. “If they knew they shouldn’t be with each other, why do they still do it? You don’t understand anything about love, Umeda. Love plays a big role in everyone’s life. Even a demon’s. You, on the other hand followed the late Demon King’s footsteps way too much. You reject everyone.”

“And you’re straying off a demon’s path. Wake up, Annin. It had always been like this since thousands and thousands of years ago. Demons do not get along with any other species but itself.”

“I can think for myself, if you don’t mind. Who i want to be with does not concern you. Thanks for your advice anyway.”

“It’s not like I’m giving you any advice or anything, moron. I just don’t want the demons to keep decreasing in number because of your stupidity..” Umeda pointed her finger right at Annin’s face.

“...” Annin remained silent again.

“She went into the SKE forest just now.. That’s all I could see from here.. Now I need some rest. Don’t bother me anymore.” Umeda walked back towards her room.

“Thanks, Umeda..” Annin smiled.

Umeda turned around and shook her head. “Don’t thank me for something this petty. Demons have a higher pride than this. Besides, I don’t want you to keep pestering me about where Center went again and again. Now, STOP bothering me again.” and she proceeded towards her room.

“Hmm... So, SKE forest, huh... I’ll check that place out soon..”

In a hospital ward

“Mmmm......” Sasshi groaned. While still having her eyes closed, she moved her right hand and grabbed onto something before squeezing it a little.

“Mmm... Soft....like a bun......” Sasshi mumbled.

She then felt someone smacking her hand away. “W-Where did my bun go...” Sasshi continued wriggling and moving her hands around searching for her ‘bun’.

“Oi, Sasshi, wake up!” A voice called out to her. She finally opened her eyes and looked to her right. No bun there, that’s for sure. Just Lovetan sitting there, covering her chest with both her arms.

“Where’s my bun?” The first question Sasshi asked Lovetan as soon as she regained consciousness.

Lovetan blushed immediately. “W-What bun!?”

“Eh? But i grabbed onto a soft bun just now... I’m so hungry.. GIve me that bun.. I wanna eat it.” Sasshi said casually.

“There’s no bun here!” Lovetan’s face became redder than a tomato.

“No bun? Then what did i grab onto just now?” Sasshi frowned.

“This!!” Lovetan punched right at Sasshi’s nose.

*SMACK*

“Hmph!” Lovetan walked out of the room immediately.

“Oi, I think you just broke my nose.. What did I do?” Sasshi held onto her own nose.

“You grabbed onto her chest. That’s what you did..” Another voice sounded from the left side of the room. It was Rena.

“I did?? Wow I didn’t know......... Today must be my lucky day then...” Sasshi burst out in laughter.

“You’re still in the mood to laugh after getting pummeled till this state?” Rena frowned.

“So, I’m guessing Lovetan told you the whole story?”

“Not only me. Everyone in the organization knows about it.”

“Boy, that was embarrassing..” Sasshi covered her face.

“What were you thinking going up against a Demon General?”

“Hey, she impaled two of our hunters on the top of the flagpole and threw a lorry at us first. What am I supposed to do? Just sit there and tell her that she did a good job and then walk off? I don’t think so!” Sasshi explained.

“You almost lost your life.. Lovetan told me this. If it wasn’t for Umeda showing mercy to you, you would be dead already.” Rena stated loudly.

“Correction!!!!!” Sasshi raised her index finger. “I’m already dead in the first place.”

Rena smacked herself on her head. “It doesn’t matter! You lost!”

“Hey.. I lost because I did not know the extent of Umeda’s power. I was careless. The next time we meet, I will not let my guard down.”

“You better not.. We’re dealing with demons. They’re more powerful than you think.”

“We’ll see about that..”

“Just be careful next time, ok?” Sasshi nodded her head.

“Where’s Mayu and Yuki?” Sasshi asked.

“They left before I came.. I don’t think Yuki still wants to see me after what I’ve said about her..” Rena sounded apologetic.

“Well, I’m not gonna ask so much about that then.. What about Gakuran and Chokoku?”

“They went out for a date.”

“Date at a time like this? I’m hospitalized for Christ sake.”

“You’re doing just fine, Sasshi.. Don’t expect everyone to be here to see you wake up.”

“So, how about you? How’re you feeling?”

“What do you mean how am I feeling? What am I supposed to feel?”

“You know... About Jurina...”

“She’ll come back.. I’m sure of it.”

“How sure are you that she will return?”

“I just know it!”

“What if...she never was our ally from the very beginning? What if everything she said was true? She came close to you just to join Hellsing to get her hands on the Yamata no Orochi..”

“That’s completely impossible.. After everything we’ve been through..”

“Yes, I get it, Rena.. But what if...she really was the enemy but she fell for you during the process? That could be possible too, right?”

“If that’s the case, I will never forgive her for using me..”

“So you’re gonna kill her?” Sasshi asked in a monotonous tone.

“I...” Rena looked away.

“You wouldn’t kill her. Even if she were to take over this world, you will still not be able to kill her.”

“I already did it once before.. I stabbed her once on the chest.”

“And that will be the last time you’ll ever do that.”

“...” Rena remained silent and looked down.

“Listen to me, Rena.. If Jurina ever go across the line and she has to be stopped by any means necessary, leave the job to us.. I don’t expect you to kill her with your own hands.”

At that time, the ward door slided open, catching the attention of Sasshi and Rena. “Oh, Takamina.. What’s up?” Rena smiled.

“Hey, Takamina... How’s Acchan doing?” Sasshi nudged Takamina with her elbow.

“Acchan’s fine. And I’m not here to report about Acchan’s whereabouts.. I’m here regarding the hunter you sent in the other day.”

Rena seemed interested. “You mean the hunter that got attacked by Kumi in our organization the other day? Yea.. What about it?”

In the supermarket

“Look, Kumi-sama!! Your favourite bananas!!” Yuria who was clinging on Kumi’s right arm, pointed at a brand of bananas.

“No they’re not! Those are your favourite bananas..” Kanon pointed at another brand of bananas, also clinging onto Kumi’s left arm.

“Kyaa!!!! Insects!! Insects!!” A familiar female figure is seen hopping into another girl’s arms at the end of the aisle, gaining all three of their attention.

“Nezumi-sama.. Those are already cooked.. It’s actually a common delicacy in certain parts of the world.” The taller girl comforted the shorter one.

“It’s those hunters from Hellsing!” Yuria stated.

“Should we teach them a lesson Kumi-sama?”

Kumi smirked. “Both of you stay back.. I will have a little chat with them first..”

“Kumi-sama.. Are you sure about this?” Kanon asked in a worried tone.

“But Sayanee-sama told us not to act rashly..” Yuria sounded worried as well.

“No worries... I’m not like Umeda.. I do not resolve to physical violence...” Kumi started walking towards the end of the aisle.

Yuria stated. “That’s what we’re afraid of Kumi-sama.. Your powers aren’t physical..”

Kanon sighed. “We’re not worried about you, Kumi-sama... We’re more worried about what might happen to both the hunters.”

Back in the ward

“You mean the hunter that got attacked by Kumi in our organization the other day? Yea.. What about it?” Rena seemed interested.

“He’s dead..” Takamina went straight to the point.

“What!? What happened?” Rena was surprised.

“He committed suicide..”

“Why would he do something like that!?”

“I’m not sure either.. He bit his own tongue off..”

“He went all crazy as soon as he regained consciousness. He started saying weird things before he bit his own tongue. I have never seen any case like this before..”

“He must be crazy enough to bite his own tongue off..”

“The only time someone will be as crazy as this is if he’s very desperate to end his own life.”

“What did he say before he died?”

“His last words were ‘nothing’ and ‘empty’.. Any idea what it means?” Takamina looked confused.

“Nothing and empty... Doesn’t ring any bell.” Rena looked confused as well.

Takamina held onto Rena’s shoulder, startling her. “An advice for you guys.. Do not fight against that Kumi... I’m not sure what she did to the hunter. But whatever it is, she has the powers to make someone literally go crazy. Going up against her might mean suicide..”

Chapter 24 - Where did she go?
END

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 24) UPDATE!
« Reply #831 on: November 29, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »
OH NO... Mayuki are in danger...

Kumi is going to damage them?

What's going to happen to Mayuki and Kumi next?

Would Mayuki come out damage free?

What did Jurina do in SKE forest?

What's going to happen to Jurina and Rena?

Ah... Ainin is in love with Jurina... would she be able to get her happy ending somehow?

Would she be able to get her own lover?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #832 on: November 29, 2013, 01:37:19 PM »
Hoh oh, Mayu and Yuki are in danger

I hope that Jurina will come back, like Rena said

Sasshi omg... Im dying hahaha

Gakuren and Chokokou are date lol

Kumi have a danger ability

Thx for the update

Offline kamen_idol212

• Hi, watashi wa sakae no Hime-chan suki desu... ^w^
« Reply #833 on: November 29, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
Yooooo, long time no see..... kevinwkl-san....:lol: maybe this is first time i read supernatural partner in here, but i often read this at Akblasphemy48 blog.
genki desu ka?
Mayuki in DANGER!!! that Kumi has power that cause mental disorder :cry: , and about SKE forest, what is that? :? i smell something mysterious and hidden at there. I guess there will be one-sided JuriAnnin. and finally Sashiharassment!!! i think there is no Sashiharassment in story.....  :shocked
at last, well done...
see ya at next update hehe XD

P.S : sorry for LONG comment from me...
LalalalalalalalalalalalalalA

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #834 on: November 29, 2013, 04:12:40 PM »
Yooooo, long time no see..... anakpanti-san....:lol:
genki desu ka?

I'm so sorry kevin... it seems typo here. :P

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #835 on: November 29, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »
Hi kevin. :)

Well.. it's funny to see Kanon and Yuria fight over Kumi.  :lol:
Wow... Kumi meet MaYuki? I hope MaYuki will be alright since Kumi's power looks so scary.  :cry:

Ahh... About Milky and Sayanee.. Huuffftt...  :on_hot:

Why Jurina often harsh towards Annin?? Annin is a 'nice' demon, I mean... at least she's a 'healer' and nice towards Jurina.
Annin always defend Jurina.

I'll eagerly wait for your next update.

Offline kamen_idol212

• Hi, watashi wa sakae no Hime-chan suki desu... ^w^
« Reply #836 on: November 29, 2013, 10:04:38 PM »
Yooooo, long time no see..... anakpanti-san....:lol:
genki desu ka?

I'm so sorry kevin... it seems typo here. :P

hmmm, you are right anakpanti-san.....
and for kevinwkl-san, sorry for my mistake  :oops: you are not mad at me, right? well, i say sorry, once again, for my mistake..
LalalalalalalalalalalalalalA

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #837 on: December 01, 2013, 08:34:39 PM »

Chapter 25 - The Silencer

“You... Nezumi-sama.. Stay behind me..” Yuki pulled Mayu behind her immediately.

“Hey, calm down.. I’m not here to fight. I’m only here to talk..” Kumi smiled.

“We have nothing to talk to you about. You guys hurt our friend.” Mayu stated.

“Our friend got badly hurt as well. So count that as even.”

“What do you want from us?” Yuki asked loudly.

“As I said, I only wanted to talk.”

“Sorry but we’re not interested in talking with a demon.. What more to a General. Leave now or I will make you leave by force.” Yuki warned.

“Oh, will you now?” Kumi’s tone sounded like a direct challenge.

Mayu who was hiding behind Yuki pulled her shirt. “Yuki? I don’t have a good feeling about this.. Let’s just go home..”

“Don’t worry about this, Nezumi-sama.. I’ll handle this. Evacuate everyone from this supermarket, and stay outside...” Yuki pushed Mayu to the side.

“Will you be alright?” Mayu was worried.

“Just go.. Now...” Yuki said seriously.

“I’ll be waiting for you outside.. Please be safe..” Mayu went and evacuate the whole supermarket.

“I see you’re persistent in wanting to fight me..” Kumi sighed.

“As long as you demons roam around, the world will never be at peace.”

“You hunters started killing our kind first!” Kumi seemed angered.

“It’s because they were harming and killing innocent people! We can’t just sit by and watch!”

“That’s the reason why we tried to make you hunters sign a truce! The truce was so that we do not harm humans and you hunters lay your hands off demons!”

“We will not sign any truce with demons! We simply do not trust you guys.”

“Such stubborn creatures, vampires.... So, are you still insisting on fighting me?” Kumi asked one last time.

“You bet I am!” Yuki got into her battle pose.

“Very well then...” Kumi slid both her hands into her pocket.

“What are you doing keeping your hands for?” Yuki seemed confused.

“I do not even need to use my hands to battle the likes of you..”

Feeling offended, Yuki leaped towards Kumi to land a punch but was dodged easily as Kumi swayed to the side and delivered a knee kick. Upon noticing, Yuki deflected Kumi’s knee away and hopped backwards.

“Not bad.. You have quick reactions. As expected of a vampire..” Kumi smirked.

“I’m not just any vampire..” Yuki engulfed her arms with a purple aura. “I’m from the strongest vampire bloodline.. The Dracula bloodline..”

“I see.. A descendant of Count Dracula... You know, we once tried to invite Count Dracula as one of the Demon Generals, but he refused... It’s actually sad that he didn’t want to join.. His powers can be compared to even us..”

“Good thing he didn’t join you guys as demons.. Otherwise, I would be shameful to hold the name of Dracula..” Yuki said.

“At least your ancestor was powerful..” Kumi tilted her head a little. “What about you?”

“Don’t mock me!” Yuki rushed towards Kumi again and delivered a series of high speed punches and kicks. Kumi managed to dodge each and every single one of Yuki’s attacks with her extraordinary senses.

“Is that all you’ve got?” Kumi challenged while still dodging the gatling attacks.

“I’m not done yet!” Yuki increased her attack speed even more and finally suppressing Kumi a little. “Why are you only dodging? Attack!” Yuki stated out loud.

Kumi ignored Yuki’s statement and continued dodging her attacks until finally Kumi found an opening to deflect Yuki’s leg away, and land a kick on her face. Upon the kick reaching her face, Yuki somersault backwards, just barely able to dodge the kick.

“Hoo... It really is a pain in the ass not being able to use my arms against someone like you. It really seemed like I looked down on you a little too much.” Kumi said.

Yuki then stood up straight. “Why don’t you attack?”

“You don’t want me to...” Kumi shook her head.

“Or maybe you’re not that powerful after all.. Even your physical attacks... They seem to be powerless..” Yuki seemed confused.

“You must be naive to think that about Kumi-sama..” Yuria sounded from the top of the shelf.

“Kumi-sama’s powers aren’t physical.” Kanon sat beside Yuria.

“Is that so... I’m feeling curious already.. I want to see it... This power of yours..” Yuki cracked her neck.

“You will regret it if I show it to you..” Kumi slid her hands out of her pocket. This was never really noticed by many people except for the demons, but Kumi was always wearing a pair of leather gloves. Even when she’s sleeping.

“Try me..” Yuki challenged once again.

“Then make me worth using my powers..” Kumi cracked her fingers.

“If I’m able to hurt you once, you’ll activate your powers.” Yuki suggested.

“Deal. Now come at me.” Kumi got into her battle pose.

Yui lunged herself forward to deliver a punch, but her arm was caught by Kumi. She then tried to toss Yuki over but to no avail as Yuki resisted against it. Kumi quickly spinned her body around, causing Yuki to lose her balance a little.

“Crap.. I let my guard down..” Kumi immediately deliver a punch on Yuki’s face.

“Huh? That punch was completely powerless..” Yuki frowned. Without hesitation, Yuki took this opportunity to land a high speed kick right at Kumi’s stomach that sent her crashing into a shelf.

“As expected... I can never do physical damages at all...” Kumi stood up again and dusted her back.

“It seemed like you didn’t try to hit me at all.. That punch of your was completely powerless.. You should have hit me with your bet shot.” Yuki stated.

“That was already my full strength..” Kumi explained.

“You’re lying... You’re one of the Demon General.. That CAN’T be your full strength..” Yuki shook her head.

“You see... You’re not well aware of my special ability.. I have to literally give up 90% of my demon strength to learn and obtain this special ability.. Since I already promised you that I will show my powers after you hit me once.... I will not back out from my words..”

“Activating my powers will further decrease my strength and also defense... But in return...I will be able to make your whole world silent...” Kumi smirked.

“Make my whole world silent? What do you mean?” Yuki was confused.

“Why don’t you test it out yourself... That’s if...you still have your sanity left after this..” Kumi smirked once again.

“Now witness...the power of The Silencer...” Kumi slid both her leather gloves off.

“Oh boy.. This will not end up well..” Yuria shook her head.

“Uh-huh..” Kanon nodded in agreement.

As soon as Kumi slid her gloves off, her eyes turned black immediately as she was surrounded by an evil, black aura. There were some weird markings at the back of her hands.

“What is this disturbing aura... I’ve never felt anything like this before..” Yuki seemed to be in a state of panic.

Kumi then tilted her head and reached her palm out towards Yuki. Suddenly, Yuki started wobbling left to right.

“W-What? What is this feeling I’m having?” Yuki asked herself while still wobbling.

“What’s the matter?” Kumi let out an evil grin. “Can’t balance yourself up?”

“What’s happening to my body? Why can’t I balance myself up?? I’m starting to feel dizzy..” Yuki kept on shaking her head to ease her dizziness and ended up balancing herself on a shelf nearby.

“W-What did you do to my body?” Yuki groaned.

“I silenced your vestibular system.. In other words, you will not be able to balance yourself up anymore..” Kumi smirked.

*The vestibular system, which contributes to balance in most mammals and to the sense of spatial orientation, is the sensory system that provides the leading contribution about movement and sense of balance.

“Stop screwing with me!” Yuki forced herself up and leaped towards Kumi with an incredible speed.

Kumi managed to dodge to the side and landed a pat on the back of Yuki’s head.

Yuki’s eyes shot wide open and blinked a few times... “W-W-What’s going on now??” Yuki rubbed her eyes again and again while trying to balance herself up. “I-I-I-I....I can’t see...”

“It’s a pain in the ass, am I right? Not being able to see or balance yourself up...” Kumi stood beside Yuki.

Yuki blinked her eyes again and again, hoping that what is happening now isn’t real. “I...really can’t see anymore...”

“That’s because I silenced your visual system. From now on, you will not be able to see anymore..”

By this time, Yuki was already flat on the ground, trying to stand herself up. “D-D-Dizzy...”

“Tsk tsk tsk... Look at you now... All powerless. You wanted this... I never wanted to..” Before Kumi could finish her statement, Yuki grabbed onto her feet and squeezed tightly, causing Kumi to scream in pain. “I...still can hear you...”

Kumi then kicked Yuki away and scoffed. “Tch- Why don’t you just stay down quietly..”

Right after Kumi finished her statement, Yuki slammed the ground with her arms to propel herself towards the direction of Kumi’s voice and swinged her fist. Kumi merely side-stepped, causing Yuki to mimss her target completely as she smashed onto another shelf.

“I see you have a good sense of hearing.. I’m impressed.. Wouldn’t it be a pain in the ass...if you were to become deaf as well?” Kumi walked over to Yuki and tapped her shoulder.

*RING*

All Yuki could hear now is just the ringing sound. “S-Stop it...” Yuki started grabbing her forehead in pain. “Wait... Am I speaking right now? Or am I just thinking this in my head? I can’t hear a thing...but I can still feel my forehead..”

“This battle is over.. After this, I doubt you will be able to keep your sanity anymore..” Kumi flipped Yuki over.

“What’s happening now? I felt my body being flipped over..” Yuki shook her head and started wriggling both her arms and legs at the same time as if she wanted to protect herself from something.

“For I am going to silence your five senses completely. In the next five seconds, you will not be able to tell if you are still existing in this world or not..” Kumi placed a finger on Yuki’s chest area.

As soon as Kumi placed her finger on Yuki’s chest, Yuki started screaming and babbling undecipherable words.

Different kinds of thoughts wondered through Yuki’s head. “What’s going on? I can’t feel anything anymore... I can’t hear... I can’t see... I can’t taste.. I can’t smell... Am I still alive? Do I still have a body? Is this just an illusion? Do I still exist in this world? I can’t handle this... It’s making me......crazy...”

“Silencing all your human senses while leaving your brain intact will definitely make someone literally go insane. That’s because your brain can’t process the fact that all your senses are gone. Therefore, the only thing your brain is picking up is nothing but empty thoughts. That’s because as of now, you have no more body. Just a bodiless mind.” Kumi stood up.

Yuki started foaming at her mouth and her whole body started trembling like mad as if she had a seizure. Her eyes were completely rolled backwards, showing only the whites of the eye.

“That’s what you get for challenging a Demon General..” Kumi wore her leather gloves back on. “I doubt you’ll be able to wake up after such a strong impact hit your brain psychologically. Even if you do wake up, you’ll be stuck in an eternal insanity until you eventually commit suicide. Until you discover the flaw in my powers, you will stay like this forever.”

“Yuria. Kanon. Let’s go. We’re done here..” Kumi ordered.

“Hai!” Both of them hopped down from the top of the shelf and followed Kumi.

“Oh yea.. Almost forgot..” Yuria ran towards the banana section and grabbed a few bunches of banana.

“Hey, aren’t we going to pay for these?” Kanon asked.

“There’s basically nobody left here, moron...” Yuria replied in a sarcastic tone.

Kanon looked left and right. The whole place was a mess. And yes. Nobody is left. Kanon just rolled her eyes and followed Kumi out of the supermarket. Kumi seemed to limp a little, gaining both Yuria and Kanon’s attention.

“K-Kumi-sama... Your leg.. It’s bleeding!” Kanon’s eyes widened in shock at the sight of Kumi’s bleeding right foot.

Kanon and Yuria supported Kumi right away. Kumi then took a peek at her own foot. “She broke my ankle..”

“Kumi-sama.. You should be more careful when you activate your powers.” Yuria stated.

“Yea.. You should know you’re extremely vulnerable to physical attacks when you activate your powers..” Kanon agreed.

As they exited the supermarket, everybody started panicking and running around. Mayu stood there with her eyes wide open. “No... It can’t be... Where is Yuki!?” Mayu screamed.

“She’s inside. Try saving her... If you can..” Kumi smirked as Kanon and Yuria brought her away.

Mayu ran into the supermarket immediately. “Yuki! Where are you!? Yuki answer me!!”

Mayu was interrupted by Yuki’s voice, screaming. Mayu immediately ran towards the direction to notice Yuki lying on the floor, still trembling. Mayu held Yuki on her arm. “Yuki, are you alright??? Yuki!! Answer me!! What happened?? Yuki!!”

“Ahhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” The horrified screams were the only sound Yuki was making. Not to mention her eyes were completely white and she kept swinging her hands and legs around. Her saliva dripped from her mouth non stop.

“Yuki!! Stop scaring me! Wake up!! Wake up!! Why are you acting like this!?” Mayu started crying.

“AAHHHHHH!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Yuki continued screaming madly.

“No, Yuki... No...” Mayu hugged Yuki tightly in her arms.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Yuki’s screaming doesn’t seem to stop. That’s because her mind isn’t working properly anymore.

“Let’s get you fixed up, Yuki.. Let’s get you back to the headquarters..” Mayu piggy-backed Yuki and ran outside immediately. She immediately flew off with her maximum speed towards the hospital. They reached the hospital within a minute.

Mayu blasted the hospital entrance door with her kick. “SOMEBODY!!!???? ANYBODY!!?!?!?!?? TAKAMINA!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! HELP ME NOW!” Mayu screamed at the top of her lungs and cried out loud at the same time.

Takamina and Rena came out of the ward to check on the commotion. Takamina ran straight towards Mayu “What happened!??”

“AAHHHH!!!!!!” Yuki still isn’t settling down.

“I don’t know! I don’t know!!!!! Save her!! Please!! Please save her, Takamina!!!! Please!” Mayu cried her lungs out.

“I know, Mayu.. Calm down.. I’ll do my best..” Without hesitation, Takamina rushed Yuki into the emergency room.

“Please save her, Takamina!! Please!!” Mayu grabbed onto Takamina’s shirt tightly.

“Mayu! Hey, Mayu.. Look here..” Rena tilted Mayu’s head up.

Mayu’s voice was blurred off by her cries and sobs. “She was screaming and screaming and screaming... I didn’t know what happened.. I was outside... She told me to go outside... And..and I told her that I had a bad feeling... I told her to go home... But...but...She wanted to fight... I went into the supermarket...She was there... Lying on the ground..screaming......”

Rena immediately pulled Mayu into a tight hug and comforted her. “Now now, Mayu... Everything’s gonna be alright.. Everything’s gonna be alright..”

Mayu sobbed in Rena’s shoulder. “I-I’ve never seen Yuki in this state before... It’s like... It’s like... She has gone insane or something....”

Rena frowned immediately. “Insane?”

Rena suddenly remembered a statement Takamina told her. “An advice for you guys.. Do not fight against that Kumi. She has the powers to make someone literally go crazy.”

“No way...” Rena was shocked.

“Hmm?” Mayu looked at Rena.

“Did Yuki fight with Kumi?” Rena asked softly.

Mayu nodded.

“Damn it..” Rena stomped her foot on the ground in anger.

“I’m so sorry, Rena.. I couldn’t help Yuki at all..” Mayu continued sobbing.

“Don’t worry, Mayu.. It wasn’t your fault.. It’s their fault.” Rena gritted her teeth in anger.

Rena sighed. “For now.. Let’s just pray that Yuki comes back to her sanity.”

“We can’t keep this up, Rena.. If this continues, all our friends and allies will be in danger. We should have signed the truce with them.. Then they wouldn’t hurt us.. Then Yuki wouldn’t...” Mayu broke into tears once again.

“.....” Rena remained silent and tightened the hug once again.

Rena continued. “We have to report to Akane about this matter.”

“Don’t have to. I’m already here.” Akane was seen leaning by a wall with her arms crossed.

“Akane! Right on time... So, what should we do now? The number of hunters are decreasing daily. They attacked Sasshi... Now, Yuki.. God knows who they’ll attack next.” Rena complained.

“As of now, there are still no plans to fight back..” Akane said.

“What? So we’re just going to sit here and do nothing?? After what they did to our friends and allies?” Rena raised her voice.

“I didn’t say we’re going to just sit here and do nothing. But we’re not signing the truce as well. That’s for sure. They want a war, they WILL get a war. I have a plan consisting of three steps. We’ll get Yuki fixed up first. Then we might find out Kumi’s powers. We might be able to use it to our advantage and exploit her weakness. That’s the first step. Second, all of you will undergo an intense training session to boost up all your powers. You’ll much more power than your current state to fight the generals.”

“Intense training? I’ve been through it before, Akane...”

“Trust me, Rena.. This time, the training will be completely different than what you have in mind right now. If you’re not strong enough for the training, you might even die in the middle of it.” Akane said seriously.

Rena swallowed her saliva. “Ok..”

“As for the final step... On the day Jurina will be crowned the Demon King, we’ll invade the Demon General’s castle and stop them.”

“....” Rena stared at Akane blankly.

“I’m quite sure you want explanations from Jurina, am I right?” Akane asked.

“Yes, I do..” Rena nodded.

“Good.. As for now, let’s wait for Yuki’s news. Then, we’ll have a meeting back in the headquarters.”

Chapter 25 - The Silencer
END

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 25) UPDATE!
« Reply #838 on: December 01, 2013, 09:22:02 PM »
Wahh thx for the update

no Yuki is in danger... Hope Yuki back to normal

Kumi power sure is scary

Akane train Rena hard... and nice thinking that invade the Demons place, when Jurina going to become Demon King

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 25) UPDATE!
« Reply #839 on: December 01, 2013, 09:28:41 PM »
Wawawawa...
Kuusan power...kakoii

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match