JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Drop

Author Topic: Dating Game - Chapter 30 Part 3 (Multipairing) 1/5/2016  (Read 81412 times)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 2) 15/09/15
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015, 08:40:10 AM »
jurina is full of her self :on lol: rena dislike you because she think you're a player (and yes you're)

omg yui!! you need paruru!!

that furuyanagay!! :on lol:

author-san!! :on GJ:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 2) 15/09/15
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 05:47:58 PM »
Nice update..
This fic will be full of possible pairings..
Wohoho.. Rena and Sayaka glare at Jurina..  :twisted:
Oh boy your life in this dating game will full of trouble if you keep being like that.. haha.. :lol:
And finally the game will begin.. can't wait.. :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Dating Game (Chapter 3) 21/09/15
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 10:30:14 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 3

FLASHBACK

2 weeks before the show

General POV

Oshima Yuko and her two best friendsAkimoto Sayaka and Miyazawa Sae were sitting in Yukos favorite cafe. Yuko sat in the opposite side from them and kept glancing at Atsuko working behind the counter. Sayaka seemed slightly pissed off with her friends undecisiveness and cowardness.

“Just go and talk with her. The worst what could happen… she will say that she’s not interested in girls or she’s dating someone else. Then you can’t move on and we can stop coming to this place as your back-up”

“Or should I go and talk with her?” Sae asked challenging and knowing that its the last thing Yuko wants.

“NO!”

Sae smirked to herself knowing her best friend too well. Sae tried more friendly support while Sae went straight to the point.

“We’re getting married this Summer..and I won’t expect you coming to our ceremony without a second half. Also, we will only accept a girl that you actually like! Don’t even try bringing Noro or any other friend!”.

Yuko looked down at the table and sighed deeply “If that’s your way of telling me to go and talk with her, Sae… its not working. Also, if you’re serious and plan on going and talking with Atsuko…I would run as fast as I can and never come back here… that would be the most embarrasing moment in my life!”.

Unexpectedly both Sae and Sayaka laughed at their friend comment. Once again Sae was the one who commented but Akimoto nod couple of times with agreement.

“Most embarrasing one? You sure? How about the time you were so drunk that you passed out outside our home without managing to press the our bell? When you walked out on us in a hotel while we were…”

“Don’t finish this sentence”

“Fine, fine! How about the time you got stuck in an elevator and got almost naked then met with fifty people waiting outside? Or when…?”

Yuko frowned and sighed with defeat “I got the picture, thank you very much. Either way I’m serious about it. Don’t do anything, Sae… she’s out of my league… I’m not planning to make a move or anything… its okay to just look at her from afar”.

Sae and Sayaka looked at each other and their expressions changed slightly as they used some verbal/sighs communication instead of voicing their thoughts out loud. Sae nod with disagreement and let her fiance say the following words “Okay then… let’s agree to something. You either go there and talk with this girl…or you will join new dating show and find your date for our wedding there”.

“Dating show?”

“Yes. Dating show… Sae thought of suggesting it to you…its been too long and you need to find someone knew… not someone you just chose to stalk from afar. We’re giving you a choice”.

“But… dating?reality show? That’s… the craziest…I don’t even know what to say about it… find love while someone will film me…with a bunch of other…wait… I don’t want to find a guy…what kind of show is this?”

“All girls. We checked. So you don’t need to worry about that. What do you think?”

Yuko sat silent for few minutes before forming the following words “I think that both of you’re crazy”.

Present Time

Oshima Yuko POV

I couldn’t believe it. I joined this game show to avoid having to talk with Atsuko and here she was. Will I manage to look into her eyes? Will she remember me as her client or she has no idea who am I? Which would be worse? This is so…confusing… I’m not sure what I should do. Probably go and introduce myself? That’s what everyone around me is doing at the moment. We’re all strangers here… almost.

Before I can make my decision Haruna comes back from the room and stands next to me while putting her hand on my shoulder comfortably “Sorry if I hang around you more than other people… at least for the beginning… you were the second person I met as I walked through these doors and currently my favorite one”. That’s nice to hear.

“Usually I’m the one who people chose to avoid?”

“Mmm? Why?” she asked honestly intrigued.

“I’m have a perverted nature…you will see it eventually. I’m controlling myself because its the first day and you know… I don’t want to make things awkward from the start”.

For some reason Kojiharu’s (she asked me to call her this way so I will from now on) smile grew wider “oh…you can get as perverted as you like. That’s not something I would mind”.

I wanted to ask her what she meant by it but Sayaka (not my friend from home but a girl in this show…) stopped in front of us with serious and determined expression “do you like to flirt?”

“What?” we asked at the same time.

Sayaka sighed and looked more pissed of than before “just answer the damn question”.

“Yes,I do”.

“Yeah, a lot” Kojiharu added simply. Both of our expressions showed confusion.

Meanwhile Sayaka whispered something “you don’t work than” and walked out without explaining herself. That was indeed weird.

Furukawa Airi POV

“Well…I’m searching for love.Why else would I be here?” I answered after Churi’s unreasonable question.
“That sounds SO like you, Airin” she complained right after my answer. I opened my mouth to speak again and ask what that’s suppose to mean. Since when I’m the one who needs to take the blame?

It was my worse nightmare seeing Churi here of all places. Is the universe playing some sick games with me and wants to torture me when I’m ALMOST got over here. That’s not fair.

I sigh with relief when two hosts interrupt our conversation with laughter screaming and instant talk about some games and fun that all of us should play and get to know each other.

I block it out still staring at Churi. She’s looking back at me as if we’re in some battle of dominance who will turn her eyes first. Once again this is infuriating. I’m not the one who should feel bad about this situation or the fact that we met like that. Who does she think she is?

FLASHBACK

4 months ago

“What? Why?”

“You know why. We’re done. There’s nothing to do anymore… it was over some time ago… I don’t know why I kept on holding on. I was so naive to think that something might change”.

I stared back at Churi with pure-honest confusion. I kept trying to remember what I could have done to deserve any of this. Why all of a sudden… this was out of a blue. Maybe I was the naive one who didn’t notice anything?

“What are you talking about? Let’s discuss this first…tell me what’s happening and we can fix it”. I step forward but at the same time she step back and shook her head with determination.

“No. Its too late for that. I’m trying to be as calm as possible so let’s not start trying to FIX it. There’s nothing to FIX anymore”.

“Is it the issue of my mother again or…what?” I still tried to question it. For some reason Churi was convinced that I know the reason why she’s breaking up with me and I’m just pretending not to know. Does she even know me at all? I wouldn’t fake it. Our relationship was always kind of messy… we fought a lot, made up next day. Some of our friends called it passionate, others - crazy, some commented that they rather chose to stay away from us because they never know what to expect. Either way it never come to the point where one of us mentioned ‘breaking up’. Is this the real deal now?

“I don’t want to see you, hear about you or from you anymore. I’m deleting your number and you should do the same. Let’s never meet again, Furukawa Airi”.

Churi just turned around and walked out of my life. After that I haven’t seen her for four straight months. Yes… it was the real deal.

PRESENT TIME

“Let’s never meet again, Furukawa Airi”.

Churi’s last words as she broke up with me kept on echoing in my mind. Two months after our break up I wished the same. She hurt me, left me and never explain it. I didn’t want to see her either but yet again… universe was playing tricks on us. We met in the worse places of all.

Yokoyama Yui POV

Sayanee walked closer to me while dragging Rie with her. I met her briefly before like everyone else. I just didn’t understand the reason of Sayanee’s determination and what that girl might have to do with it.

They stopped right in front of me and Rie looked slightly awkward not knowing what she got herself into. Meanwhile Sayanee was the first one to talk:

“Let’s discuss flirting”

“What?Why? I only talked with Jurina and Milky…” I wined confused. I know that my cousin was watching while I talked with Jurina. Ten minutes later Miyuki also come to introduce herself. I guess both of them flirted with me… kind of? It was hard to believe…but it felt like it.
“Milky? That’s a nickname?” Sayanee asked annoyed. Damn it…I shouldn’t have called Miyuki by the nickname. Especially not in front of Sayaka.

“Yes?But she asked me to call her this way… I think everyone calls her like that”.

My cousin only rolled her eyes and changed the subject though her annoyance was still evident “whatever. Let’s talk about flirt… I know that’s not something you’re used to so it feels like you just won a lottery because some pretty girls say compliments to you… but they always have ulterior motive, right?” immediately she looked at Rie waiting for agreement.

I’m pretty sure Kitahara wanted to run away from us as soon as possible but still she smiled (forced smile,I can tell) and answered “Most of the times…yes, I guess?”.

“You told me you don’t like flirting are you changing your mind?” My cousin can look quite scary, especially if you don’t know her.

“I don’t like it but I don’t look at it as something bad. Some people enjoy it… I guess its just not something you should look seriously at”.

“See! Exactly!” I could see relief on my cousin’s face after Rie’s last statement. “Flirting means nothing. Don’t get swayed by it!” she threatened me and added “I saw those two and their dirty games”.

Rie smiled awkwardly while looking around for escape “can I go now? I don’t have nothing to add”.

Sayanee just waved her hand dismissively. I guess she got everything that she wanted and for that reason let Kitahara ran off.

“You’re scaring people… do you expect someone to get interested in you if you act like that?”.

“I don’t care. I just don’t want to see you crying in the corner after some of those fools break your heart” she added while glancing at Jurina and Milky who were actually chatting in the far corner of the room.

I don’t know why Sayanee worries that much. I on the contrary am quite excited. Rino and Minami just mentioned some game that we’re going to play.

They're inviting everyone to join. Not that anyone can say no. I know Sayanee would if that was a possibility.

It’s called 7 minutes in heaven. I haven’t heard of it yet… but sounds fun, right?

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 3) 21/09/15
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 04:52:09 PM »
would it be atsumina or atsuyuu?
but it will be wmatsui right?
update soon please! and thanks for updating :D :D

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 3) + Poll results & Announcement
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »
The 3rd chap telling us about Yuko's circumstance..
So her bestfriend who is gonna married are sayaka and sae, and she can't help but agree to be in this show..
Haha.. she meet her crush atsuko too.. I really must try hard to predict which pairing that will come out in the end.. :w00t:
But for now I enjoyed so much imagining many pairs like: atsuyuu, kojiyuu, jurimayu, jurixyui, wmatsui, this is some of the pair that have contact since the first chap I guess.. Is it right or not?  :P
Can't wait for the next chap, I will waiting for your comeback after you finish your new SAGA volumes Castro-san.. hehe.. :)
And I like the polling results too.. :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 4) - 7 Minutes in Heaven
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2015, 06:10:32 PM »
POLL'S RESULTS

I locked the poll now. Here's the result:

WMatsui: 38 (35.8%)

Mayuki: 28 (26.4%)

Kojiyuu: 23 (21.7%)

Atsuyuu: 9 (8.5%)

JurinaxYui: 8 (7.5%)

Total members who voted: 64.

Thanks for everyone who did!

A/N: I might be gone for some time (not very long though, at least I don't plan to disappear and who knows I might just get inspired in the middle of the night or something... yup that happens sometimes. But I have just bought all five 'Saga' volumes and I feel that I might not be able to put it down. That happens whenever I start reading the book or comics. Either way I will write as soon as  I can! Once again thanks for everyone who voted!

Dating Game - Chapter 4 (7 Minutes in Heaven)

Matsui Jurina POV

Even though my the first impression of Sashihara Rino and Minegishi Minami wasn’t positive as they interrupted all the fun getting to know each other…after their first announcements I changed my mind.
First of all, they invited all of us to the dinning room, we talked a little bit about each other. Quite simple information, some mentioned their family or job, others their hobbies, age or plans for the future. A couple of girls explained the reason why they got into this reality show. For example Oshima Yuko told a story how her two best friends actually forced her to join it. Mayuyu didn’t miss this opportunity to mention that I’m responsible for her being here as well.

Later on the ‘7 minutes in heaven’ game began. I’m guessing anyone knew about this game as our host didn’t need to explain a lot. They only mentioned some basic information:

Two people are selected to go into a closet or other dark enclosed space and do whatever they like for seven minutes. It is common for the participants to kiss, make out, and be sexual, but participants may instead choose to talk, engage in some other (usually quiet) activity, or do nothing at all. The participants can be selected by various methods, such as spinning the bottle, or drawing lots.

They later on add that in this case we’re going to pull out papers with colors written on them which meant that there are two similar colors and it depends on luck who will you get together but as we don’t have much time so every couple will spend 7 minutes in the closer (where I’m pretty sure are no cameras… they did mention it but who knows if that’s true) and of course encouraged us not to start anything sexual as it would certainty be too soon and concerning.

We walked to the box and took a small scraps of paper with a color written on it then come back to the sofa. Rino and Minami said the color and the two who had it stood up and walked into the closet. The first pair was Yuko and Takahashi Minami. I met both of them before and I’m sure Yuko can easily talk with whoever she wants while Minami failed some of her conversation but in a cute way. I guess they talked for the first time so used that time to meet. Right after them Yui and Miyuki took the place. Oh…I wish someone could have captured Yui’s cousin face at that moment. Well maybe they did… there are camera’s everywhere. I haven’t though of looking back on the show old episodes when I leave this place… but I guess I will have a reason just to see that flaring expression again. As expected I can guarantee that Milky flirted with Yui and that poor girl walked out of the closer red as a tomato and trying to avoid her cousin’s intense stare. I saw Rena and Sayaka whispering something to each other. Probably I’m not the only one on their ‘Hate’ List now.

Time flew quite fast while waiting for others to spend those 7 minutes alone. The most curious thing for me was their expression before entering the closer and leaving it afterwards. For instance, when that Airi girl walked in there with Sayaka I expected her to walk out petrified (I have no idea what they could have talk about) but while leaving the closer they were still chatting. I didn’t miss Takayanagi Akane leaning forward and trying to hear some of their talk. Also, she sat restlessly while waiting for them to get back. That has probably something to do with that big fight the two shared not so long ago. I guess at this point I can mention that Airi was just as curious when Kojiharu and Churi walked in there. Though the outcome wasn’t that surprising as the two girls walked out smiling politely as they probably had nothing to talk about. I saw Airi smirking shortly at the sight. That certainty get my attention. I wouldn’t mind finding out what has happened between them before joining this show.

I looked around noticing that there are less and less people left. At this moment only Mayu, Yuki, Maeda, Rie, Rena and I were left. I wouldn’t mind going inside with any of them. I mean… yeah Rena and Sayaka whispering and glancing at me is getting kind of annoying. I know you’re gossiping. Don’t need to be so obvious. But still… I wouldn’t mind any outcome.

Maeda and Rie is the next couple walking to the closer and there are only four of us left. I know that my name might come up any second now…

Matsui Rena POV

“So next couple… oh Matsui Rena and Matsui Jurina, right?” Minegishi Minami checked both of our colors and nod with a bit tired but still excited smile.

I forced a smile and stood up. Somehow I felt predicted this. Luck is obviously not on my side. Any other person would have been right. I guess I could even handle Watanabe Miyuki though she seems to be the same as Jurina. Still I got to spend 7 minutes with the biggest and most obvious player here. I guess that will look good on TV at least. No one will see what happens inside and they can wonder. My ex-boyfriend will be pissed. He knows how much I actually hate players. That’s not so bad when you think more about it.

I smiled to myself while thinking about it but Jurina noticed it and took it as a good sign commenting jokingly “oh…so someone is excited to spend some time with me”.
I had to bit my tongue not to comment on that because we weren’t inside the closer yet. Only when the doors were closed behind us I could relax a little bit. I didn’t expect that the closer is going to be this dark. I looked around but no… no lights. They didn’t have enough budget or thought that its a good idea to get people who don’t even know each other in the dark to share their first or second conversations? Whatever..its not for me to criticize their decisions.

I stood in the darkness alone with my thoughts and for a split second managed to forget that Jurina was here as well. Actually, I wouldn’t have forgotten but for some reason the younger girl was surprisingly quiet. If she’s not gonna talk we can just stand here and I can wait those 7 minutes peacefully… that’s not a bad idea.
Surprisingly, after a minute or so this silence made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I decided to ask Jurina what’s the problem expecting the girl to be as flirty and reckless as she is outside this closet. “Did you fall asleep or something?”

“What?” she asked surprised. More like she was surprised that someone actually talked to her in the dark.

“Do you feel uncomfortable in the dark?” I tried guessing. I mean that’s the only reasonable explanation for a sudden change of her character.

“What?No…I’m not afraid of the dark… I mean… I don’t feel uncomfortable in the dark… dark is my friend… I spent a lot of time in the dark. Especially in my childhood. Being locked in is always…so much fun…” she kept talking in a sarcastic kind of way but her tremulous voice betrayed fear.

“Its not that bad…only seven minutes. Well probably six or five now.” for some reason I tried to console the girl.

“Of course… at first its just a couple of minutes but before you know it… hours passes..without water or food. Of course that’s fun”.

“Jurina…are you okay?” I’m not sure but that’s probably the first time when I called her by the name. I couldn’t see her in the dark but if that wasn’t something slightly similar to panic attack… I’m not sure what it is.

“Do you want me to knock on the door and ask them to let us out?” I asked with concern this time.

“What? No…” her short laughter was without a doubt a nervous one. “I’m fine. I’m having the best time of my life… its fun…right Rena?”

She changed her way of speaking and even approach me but I guess that was a way to hide her fear and insecuritiesby turning it on me.

“I mean… both of alone in the dark… what would you rather do? Kiss? Cuddle? We can do something more sexual if you like…thought that should be quickly. I guess it would count like public sex right? All the excitement of getting caught…”

“Would you stop it?” my annoyance could be heard clearly in the voice. I tried to emphasize it because we couldn’t see each other faces.

Jurina laughed shortly and I’m pretty sure bitterly. If she thought that I suddenly forgot about before she was wrong. I could sense it clearly that she’s still scared but tries to hide it.

“I’m just kidding… I’m pretty sure that all the girls before either talked about their hobbies or pets. Some probably talked for the very first time… they should have thought of this sort of game after a month or two. Then I’m pretty sure some making out would have happened as people will start liking and crushing on each other. I can sense when someone dislikes me, Rena. The only thing that I wonder is… why?”

“Why what?”

“Why do you dislike me? I mean… you do, right? I know I’m on Yui’s cousin blacklist. I remember we had the shortest conversation ever and yes… I joked around a little. I do that with everyone new that I meet. It looks like I offended you in some way… so if you would be kind enough to explain this to me…I would just stop doing that and maybe we can be civil with each other? You know… without walking around, whispering, pointing fingers, glaring. That’s all I kept on noticing for the past hour either way… I’m self-center so I have to agree…I like being noticed. I don’t even care about the gossiping…” Jurina coughed as her voice got tired after all the speech but still continued on “It hurts a little…to be hated by a stranger that I still know nothing about… actually that strangers doesn’t know nothing about me either… so without a doubt… I’m beyond curious”.

I couldn’t see it but I could feel Jurina’s eyes piercing right through me. In a way I was thankful for the darkness because she couldn’t see my red cheeks now. Have I just been scolded by her for my childish behavior? I don’t think I could get more embarrassed than I am right now. I tried to think of the best answer… a clever one that wouldn’t make me look like a fool but as hard as I thought I couldn’t come up with anything.
Sooner than expected probably because time stopped for me at the end of our conversation Rino opened the doors and let us out. Jurina get out of the closet faster than I could blink and demanded to know “why there were no lights?”

Rino seemed confused. I couldn’t blame her. Jurina was probably the first one to question this. Ever. “Oh…eh… just so you would feel more comfortable while getting to know each other…”

I could hear Jurina sneering “of course… because everyone loves to spend time with strangers in the dark”.

Younger Matsui walked out without waiting for an answer or explanation. Rino and I shared a short eye contact and I smiled apologetically.

When I finally got back I noticed that Mayu walked out to Jurina and asked something quietly even hugging her for a split second. That’s all it took though. After one more minute she was back to her old selfor at least the way I saw here all this day and joked around laughing and chatting with other members.

I found myself still glancing at her time after time and noticed her and Yuko elbowing each other when Mayu and Yukirin went into the closet. Jurina leaned closer to Yuko and whispered loud enough for anyone to hear “that’s gonna be good”.

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

I saw Watanabe Mayu holding a cup of coffee she drank before. Was she planning to keep on drinking it while we spend time in the closet? Obviously I had no idea. I decided to question it when we finally settled in.

“You couldn’t have left your coffee?”

“It would get cold”. Mayu retorted to my question and implied that it was the most stupid thing I could have asked. I had a feeling this is going to be awkward.

I could actually hear the girl sipping her coffee. I looked around shortly trying to get used to the darkness. I was waiting for a moment when I could see at least her silhouette as you probably know from experience human eyes get used to the dark after some time and even though we can see clearly, we still notice movements and certain things lying around. I can’t remember a time when I walked from my room to the bathroom with lights on. Of course it was in my own home so I knew every corner of it.

“So…you intent to drink that coffee all the time while we’re here?”

“Do you have anything better in mind?”

“How about getting to know each other? I think that’s the point of this game…”

“Oh right…you mean like…pets?hobbies and so on?” she sounded sarcastic but I decided to still try it out.

“Yes…that’s what I mean”.

“I don’t have any pets…unless you count Jurina. My hobbies involve Jurina as I literally need to take care of her as that idiot might jump off the cliff accidentally. Also, anime and scrabbling weird faces, mustaches and so on models in the magazines. That’s when I have most fun.. how about you?”

“…”

“So?”

“We don’t need to talk after all”. I answered shortly realizing that this will not get my anywhere.

I could sense smile in Mayu voice when she commented “oh…I’m glad to hear” but unexpectedly when she tried to shift weight from one leg to the other she probably couldn’t hold on the cup with coffee in her hand properly and it splashed on my shirt.

Hot… that’s hot… “what the hell?” I asked even realizing that she did that unintentionally and started taking of my shirt immediately as I still felt hotness on my body.

“I’m sorry but…what are you doing?”. She probably heard my sudden movements.

You know when in life you think that the worst thing has already happened and then…something even worse happens? Yes… it was one of those situations.

Others probably heard my ‘what the hell’ as Rino and Minegishi Minami opened the doors to check inside finding confused Mayu and me only in a bra and shirt on the floor.

Minami covered her eyes and hit Rino on the hand “I told you we just have to wait few more times!”

I could see Rino smiling apologetically as if they just interrupted some very important moment “well…this is awkward”.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:34:56 PM by calista_castro »

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 4) - 7 Minutes in Heaven
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »
Aw~ Baby J's afraid of the dark. I wanna hold her. :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 02:56:10 AM »
aww.. juri, you're cute!
that mayuki  just.. :on lol:
well.. update soon!

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 12:58:49 PM »
Aww.. Castro-san you flatter me too much.. :shy2:
I just want to know more about the stories by commenting, so my curious mind will be satisfied until the next update.. hehe :)
7 minutes in heaven.. Wow so this is that kind of game, I don't know until now..
Fiuuh..So its decided that Jurina was in Sayaka and Rena's blacklist plus Miyuki too, I can see Sayaka's stern face. :rofl:
Furuyanagi pairs really funny, its really obvious that they still have feelings for each other. Really why did they break up in the first place? :smhid

And now the two top of the polling result moment..
wmatsui-->its really unpredictable,  :shocked Jurina afraid of the dark.. I think she has some histories behind her actions. And this is where Rena comfort her and slowly she began to open up her mind about Jurina...  :thumbsup
mayuki--> Wow.. its awkward, but its nice move Mayu. I will give you some of my fortune, nice seeing Yuki's body.. :twothumbs

Thanks for update Castro-san, :bow:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 5) 28/9/15
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 10:37:33 AM »
Dating Game - Chapter 5

General POV

After the awkward incident between Yukirin and Mayu which both girls somehow managed to explain and even show the proof, everyone once again get together in the dinning room as there was one more announcement from the hosts.

Jurina still managed to squeeze in some time and elbowed Mayu while hiding her uncontrollable laughter from the others “I never knew you’re so fast. Does it mean that I need to stay from Yuki from now on?” Mayu pouted and sighed “this means both of us will stay away from her because when I think back at it… this was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life…”, “you should at least apologize though. I mean… hot coffee on your body… doesn’t sound like much fun… unless you enjoy pain… but still”. Mayu sighed disappointed “I will…and after that I won’t need to speak with that girl again…” some relief could have been heard in her voice at the thought of that.

Jurina and Mayu stopped their short conversation when Rino take out a paper with a list on it “as you all know… because you read the rules of this dating game. Every week you will be assigned partners… to put it simply. You will spend a week with another person as couple while competing against each other and you will even win a prize at the end of the week. Of course the competition will variate and you should be prepared any moment… it all starts tomorrow… I can tell you that we start the game with competition but you need to know one thing… your couple might lose on the first day but you still need to act like one whether you like it or not..or punishment waits for you.Remember it. Before coming here Micchan and I made a list of couple for the first week…I’m pretty sure you’re all waiting impatiently to hear with whom you have been assigned, right? Oh… by the way don’t worry… you might probably wonder but what if later I like someone…or it will even be mutual feelings and I can even spend time with that person… well later on you will be the ones who decide with whom you’re gonna spend the week and involve in competitions. So for the beginning you just need to survive first week of adventures. Let’s begin?”

She looked up waiting for question but all the girls were way too impatient and looked too nervous to comment or ask questions.

“Good… the first pair we have chosen… Jurina and Mayu”.

“Eh? Really? But we’re best friends in real life… what’s the fun in that?” Jurina spoke up before Mayu had the chance to stop her.

Rino and Minegishi Minami looked at each other in panic “oh…really? wait a second!”, they turned around and started whispering about something, probably changing tactics. It looked like they were in serious discussion on the spot changing everything that they have decided on before. This time gave Mayu a change to comment on Jurina’s recklessness “you didn’t have to tell them that!”.

“But its the truth”, Jurina smiled cheekily.

“I know its the truth… but we could have had a simple relaxing week”, ”yeah… but where’s the fun in that?” she smiled again and put her hand on Mayu’s shoulder “relax. You will see… everything turns out alright”.
Rino coughed getting everyone else attention as there were more chatting between the girls. “Sorry about our little mistake… now we can continue… so the first pairing… Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki. We changed our minds on the spot after your little incident in the closet. We’re pretty sure you will have a fun week and the viewers will definitely like that”.

Jurina instantly tried to step away from Mayu but her friend caught Jurina’s arm and kept her in place while commented through gritted teeth “everything will turns alright?”

Rino continued without sensing the tension “that means… another pairing is Matsui Jurina and Yamamoto Sayaka”.

Mayu couldn’t hold on her laughed and everyone turn to look at the girl. She suddenly faked that she was just coughing until everyone turned back to look at the hosts. At least her grip on Jurina’s arm loosened “well we’re obviously even”.

“Let’s carry on.. Takahashi Minami and Oshima Yuko is our next pick. After that, Maeda Atsuko and Kojima Haruna”.

It was hard to understand these four thoughts of this decision because they just looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. Obviously it could have been noticed that Haruna shortly checked on close to her standing Yuko, meanwhile Takamina pouted a bit disappointed when Atsuko waved at Haruna.

"I guess we can announce more than one couple at the time. So for the week: Kitahara Rie - Furukawa Airi; and Matsui Rena -Takayanagi Akane. You can easily see the only couple that's left. Yokoyama Yui and Watanabe Miyuki. So do we need to repeat it or everyone understood who their second half is going to be for this week?

The girls turned around looking at each other. Some haven’t got to speak yet so obviously they understood that the week might be awkward. Especially not knowing what kind of competition they might need to involve themselves in.

Rino looked around and clapped her hands with relief “good. I see that you understood everything… now Micchan and I are going to leave you for the rest of the night… and we will probably meet tomorrow…or maybe the day after tomorrow…you never know”. Rino looked at Micchan and nod to her. Minegishi Minami looked like she’s ready to fall asleep here and now. She waved her hand while they walked to the doors “yeah… have fun! Or not! That’s your choice! Goodnight!”.

A/N: that's all for now but you can see the pairings for the week now  :)

Pairings for [Week 1] *pairings chosen by Sasshi and Micchan*

Kashiwagi Yuki - Watanabe Mayu
Matsui Jurina - Yamamoto Sayaka
Oshima Yuko - Takahashi Minami
Kojima Haruna - Maeda Atsuko
Kitahara Rie - Furukawa Airi
Matsui Rena - Takayanagi Akane
Yokoyama Yui - Watanabe Miyuki
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:36:10 PM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 5) 28/9/15
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2015, 03:04:03 PM »
Interesting pairs for the first week especially Yuki and Mayu. I can't wait to see what they have in store for them. I hope Mayu doesn't embarrass herself even more than she already has. Another interesting pair is Sayaka and Jurina. I can't wait for them to have an actual conversation and maybe Jurina can show Sayaka that she isn't just some player and become good friends. I am curious about Mayu's and Jurina's past like how they became friends and all of that other stuff. Why is Jurina afraid of the dark because in the fourth chapter she says about about being in the dark a lot in her childhood and she is also scared of getting locked in for hours without food or water. Is she gonna have a past like Centers? Was Jurina abused by her parents and sometimes as punishment got locked in a closet or dark small space without food or water? I can't wait for the next chapter. :D   Keep up the good work.  :thumbsup  Bye Bye.

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2015, 03:48:38 PM »
Indeed it will be a very awkward week,
Especially Mayu and Yuki, and also for Jurina and Sayaka

And Yuko! and Minami will be interesting pairing

But i have a feeling that Yui will become more and more red like tomato everyday!

Please UPDATE soon author-san :bow:
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2015, 02:08:13 AM »
lol that mayuki, a cup of coffee change everything!
then jurina and sayanee! i can't stop laughing and i'm in the middle of class!
update soon!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2015, 02:39:20 PM »
Ah... Yuko and Minami...???

And Atsuko with Haruna???

What's going to happen in the dating?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Dating Game (Chapter 6) 1/10/15
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 01:45:36 PM »
Dating Game - Chapter 6

Yamamoto Sayaka POV

You have to be kidding me. Jurina? Of all people? I guess I should feel relieved that she’s not with my cousin. Though let’s face it Watanabe Miyuki is not a better choice. She looks like she’s a player just like Jurina. But by looking at her she seems less dangerous. At least she doesn’t leave such a strong impression like younger Matsui.

I’m kind of glad that Rena agrees with me on this point. We have discussed this previously and labelled them as the ones that should be avoided if possible. They will have enough of girls around them and we can escape the conversations. Or that’s what I thought before our host Rino announced the pairings.

Let’s face it… this week is going to be a living hell. I’m not prepared for this… but I don’t want to face punishment. Who knows what the punishment can be if they think of games like that… and I don’t want to find out.

Oshima Yuko POV

The chosen one for me was Takamina. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I mean… I don’t mind it… I guess its less awkward than for instance Atsuko, that I still haven’t talked with. Our eyes met couple of times and I think she even wanted to walk out to me to greet me one of those times but she noticed Kojiharu who came close to me chat and backed out. Or maybe that was just my imagination. Maybe Atsuko was just looking around.

Why I’m not so happy about Takamina… well because while we were in the closet she didn’t stop talking about Atsuko. Apparently the girl has a crush on Atsuko. I haven’t confessed to her that I do to just kept smiling and nod in agreement. I didn’t want to make things even more awkward.

I think I keep repeating this word constantly… that’s certainly the word to describe everyone else feelings. I have seen Mayu when Rino announced about her and Yukirin pairing. Well… that’s going to be interesting to see.

Takahashi Minami POV

Yes! I’m glad. I liked talking with Yuko, it looked like she understood my feelings. I know its weird having a crush on someone from the very first day. We have just met and I feel a little bit stupid about it. But she didn’t laugh or judged me. Maybe I can find a friend here… or who knows. I have noticed that she’s also close with Haruna who has been paired up with Atsuko for the week. That might be a good thing.

Kojima Haruna POV

Atsuko of all people? Is universe laughing in my face? I have to spend all my week with a girl that Yuko likes. Also, whenever she looks our way or even talks with me she will keep on staring glances at Atsuko.

Takamina seems curious about Atsuko too. Does everyone have some hidden crush on this girl? I’m starting to dislike her just for this reason. Though that’s not really her fault. Maybe I will use this time to find out who she likes instead… its not like I have anything better to do.

Matsui Jurina POV

Oh damn… maybe I’m in trouble. Being paired up with the person who hates me the most in here. Well, maybe, HATE is a strong word but who really knows what’s on that girl’s mind.

I accidentally met with Mayu in the kitchen at night. Most of the girls were already sleeping so we got a change to talk a bit. Drinking milk before going to bed.

“So…have you apologized Yukirin?” I questioned jokingly.

Mayu rolled her eyes and sat down near the table. “Not yet… we haven’t got a change to talk. How about you? Do you feel good about this week pretending to be a couple with Sayaka?”

“Why should I be unhappy about this?”, I asked quite simply. “Maybe that’s actually a chance to get to know her better. I mean… she has some sort of character besides running after Yui and pushing everyone who come closer to her cousin away. I’m interested to learn more about her. Also, you know how I like a challenge”.

“Of course I do… that’s what gets you in trouble all the time. By the way, did you chose who’s going to be your first bed friend for the night?”.

“Mmm?” I raised my eyebrows with playful smile. “What do you mean?”

“Oh come on… I know you’re sharing your bed with someone… well maybe you two put your beds together but… you hate sleeping alone”. She spoke without a doubt in her voice so I knew that its not possible to fool the girl.

I sighed defeated “fine… Milky is next to me. She likes cuddles so…”

“Okay…but you do realize that Sayaka is sleeping in the same room like you? I don’t think you give the best first impression”.

“She already dislikes me, Mayuyu. I doubt it can get worse… well it probably can… but you didn’t want to share a room with me so… that’s the consequences”.

After more bickering we finally quiet down or at least I did noticing that Yukirin is coming to the kitchen. I stood up immediately deciding to do Mayu ‘a favor’.

“Well…I’m going back to bed! Oh hey, Yukirin! Good night to you too!” I said waving so that both she and Mayu notice the situation I got them into. Without waiting I ran off leaving Mayu to apologize. At least I hope that she will manage to do that.

Watanabe Mayu POV

Great. I guess its now or never. “Am…Yuki?”

“Yeah?” she asked simply while walking to the fridge and taking a bottle of water. I guess not everyone drinks milk before bed.

“I’m…” *cough* “you know” *cough* “about previously…” *cough* “you know that game” *cough* “I’m sorry?”

“Are you apologizing or asking me something?” she asked teasingly while stopping in front of the table and raising her eyebrows.

I sighed with annoyance but controlled myself “I’m apologizing” I whispered through gritted teeth.

“What? I couldn’t hear you”. She smiled this time. This girl doesn’t seem angry but she does enjoy teasing me.

“Do I really need to repeat that?” I asked a bit tired. I’m not really good with apologizing. Especially with strangers. Especially in situations like that. Well.. I haven’t been in situation like that before.

“That’s not necessary… so… what do you think?”

“About what?”

“About my body?” she asked again with a hidden smile. I could feel my cheeks burning.

Yukirin stared me down for a couple seconds still smiling playfully “I’m just kidding. You don’t need to panic that much… I guess at least now I see your human side”.

“My human side?”

“Juri said that you’re cyborg and don’t have feelings so I shouldn’t be offended if you’re rude or just chose to ignore me. She warned me about you”.

I squinted my eyes. That’s certainly Jurina’s style. When she even got a chance to talk with YukirinI have no idea. Why was that necessary? I don’t know that either. Does it mean that I should go around talking with other people about her too? For example with Sayaka or Rena.

Well those two seems to be the only ones who didn’t like her for some reason. Usually Jurina wins everyone over. Without a doubt she will be trying to get Sayaka on her side this week as well.

“Nothing to comment on that?”, Yukirin asked once again with a smile plastered on her face and also sat in Jurina’s spot.

“No” was all I managed to say and looked around feeling a bit uncomfortable. Maybe because of the proximity. I don’t even like this girl but… well maybe I can try being sociable? She doesn’t seem… that bad. Well not as bad as I expected. Actually… she’s quite interesting. And pretty. I caught myself staring at her lips. Why though? Probably because she’s a model. Model’s are pretty…but empty. I need to remember that.

“By the way…talking about Juri… she was very pale after walking out of the closet. Is she scared of the dark? I know that some people are… they even have panic attacks… though she recovered it fast so maybe that’s not the case?”

My first instinct told me to keep quiet. That has nothing to do with Yukirin or this show. That’s personal information about Jurina’s life. Jurina has never asked me to keep it a secret. Actually we haven’t even discussed it with other people. It doesn’t seem like that something Jurina decided to hide from the world but… I still shouldn’t talk about this… right? Somehow Yukirin eyes are trustworthy… without my own consent I started talking about the issue.

“She had been locked in a room for two days without food or water when she was 7 years old. The lights turned off next day and she sat there in darkness for at least 12 hours. That why she doesn’t like darkness and small spaces…or being locked inside. Even sleeping alone is an issue”

“Oh I have noticed that she’s sleeping with Milky. I wondered what’s the deal with that… but the story is indeed sad… I mean… really unpleasant experience. Why was she locked in?”, she questioned me with sincere curiosity.

“I think I have told enough already”. I managed to stop myself from telling more. Its not my place to tell Jurina’s life story. And not for Yukirin.

“I understand… sorry for questioning”, the girl stood up and smiled shortly. “I guess I will see you in the morning then? Acting like couple and all”.

I have just nod my head and kept my eyes on the girl until she left the room.

NEXT MORNING

General POV

All the girls were enjoying the rest and slept soundlessly in their rooms and beds until something unexpected happen. Even though both Rino and Minegishi Minami mentioned that they should wait for some surprise and that they can pop up at anytime no one expected it to be the next morning. Especially not at 6 am.

Rino and Micchan didn’t bare girls feelings and come with loud sirens. Rino choosing the first room while Micchan decided to wake everyone in the second one.

Even heavy sleepers had to cover their ears from the sound. “MORNING SLEEPY HEADS!” Both hosts repeated the same stuff walking from one bed to the other. Jurina even fall out of the bed she shared with Milky.

At some point everyone realized that the sooner they got in the dinning room the sooner the sound will be turn off. So in less than 10 minutes all of them stood around with sleepy tired faces and stared at the two responsible ones angrily and judgmentally.

“Sorry sorry…no need for hate! Just more screen time for us!” Micchan pointed her finger at Sasshi and herself while winking at the camera that was installed somewhere higher on the wall. “Also, we have an announcement… you shouldn’t have forgotten about the competition. Have you used last evening to talk with your second half?”

Most of the girls looked around grumpily and that meant only one thingthey haven’t.     

“Well if you haven’t…that’s your problem”. Both Rino and Micchan laughed at the thought because they were about to announce the first task of the week and it was something that definitely required both communication and understanding.

“You all are probably dying of excitement to find out what’s your first competition is going to be about…right?” Rino asked excitedly and found the same excitement only in Micchan who clapped her hands. When Micchan noticed that everyone around was grumpy and disinterested she raised the siren for other girls to understand what they ask from them.

Everyone soon nodded their heads and whispered “yeah…”, “sure…”, “very excited”. Even though their expression didn’t show it… that was enough for the two cruel hosts.

“We will make a survey… look on the bright side… you will get a change to walk around the city and meet new people. Also, you will have to convince as many people as possible that you’re couple and you’re in love. The couple with least votes won’t get a change to compete after that so do your best. You will have five hours for that. More than necessary and you will start at 11 am. You can take your sweet time to get ready”.

“You kidding right? You wake us up at 6 am… that’s way too much time for getting ready” some girls once again complained.

“Shh… you obviously haven’t properly met your partners yet or haven’t spend enough of time together. Use it to your advantage, create a strategy if you can come up with something.Or sleep..and lose. Your choice…that’s always your choice”. Micchan kept on rambling like the previous night.

4 HOURS LATER

Furukawa Airi POV

Almost everyone was ready and were mostly chatting or like the hosts suggested exchanging the strategies how they are going to win the competition. I had a plan on my own as well. I didn’t know if it was good but worth a try. Also, it was quite easy communicating with Rie and we agreed on most things so I doubt any of that is going to be an issue for the girl.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Churi sometimes glancing my way. I guess this moment is as good as any to show her how I don’t care that she’s also on the show. I can’t lie to myself though… obviously I do. That’s something that will keep on bugging me for the rest of the time but… I’m good at hiding it.

Better than Churi for sure. She shots daggers my way whenever I walk closer to someone. Well… I don’t see an issue with closeness. Let’s see if Rie does.

I kept leaning closer and closer with the time while we discussed how to convince most people and managed to keep constant eye contact while smiling as well. When I had an opportunity I even put one hand on Rie’s shoulder. I knew that from far away and without hearing the context this looked like intimate scene. In reality I have just showed an example of one of ways how we can play this game.

Unexpectedly Rie leaned forward while squinting her eyes which caught me off guard. Let’s say her actions surprised me less than the words she uttered afterwards “are you trying to make your ex jealous?”. She didn’t mock me and asked in a calm way but still she was spot on.

“How did you…?”

“Everyone has their guesses but your question confirms that I’m right. Should I know the story or you’re just going to use these moments to annoy her? I’m not sure if I can sign up for that”.

“Its more complicated than it looks…and… that’s a really long story”, I said a bit sad and back out a little.

She smiled understandingly “well…I’m not forcing you to speak. I’m just curious if that some sort of game you two play or am I just imagining things… I don’t think I am… you’re being quite obvious… and not very believable”.

After Rie added the last statement I realized that it might be true. I don’t know how my actions can be interpreted from aside. Maybe everyone thinks that I’m talking with them just for the show. “We will have five hours for this competition… how about I tell you about my misery while we’re at it”.

To this Rie smiled sympathetically “you don’t have to if you don’t want. I’m not gonna discuss this with anyone else… that’s not something you should worry about”.

“I think its not a bad idea to tell my story to someone…at least one person here… but you will have to promise me something”.

“And that is?”

I leaned forward once again but this time showed Rie my pinky finger “we would have to win this first task”. Rie looked down at my hand and then back at me “you want me to make a pinkie promise?”

I coughed but didn’t move a muscle “yeah that’s childish but these kind of promises means something to me…so?”

She wondered for few more seconds but laughed afterwards with a nod of her head “well…what do I have to lose… let’s win then”.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Dating Game (Chapter 6) 1/10/15
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »
Update soon~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 04:55:29 PM »
let see who will win this!!

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »
Ahh this chapter was so good. Thank you for updating so soon. Sayaka needs to stop judging Jurina :angry: I Hope they can become good friends over the week.  I'm glad she has Mayu to look after her. I'm sure if she didn't have Mayu by her side Jurina's life would be a mess. I'm so happy to learn more about Jurina's past. I wish Mayu would have told more about Jurina's past, but like she said its not her story to tell. I think if and when the others learn more about Jurina and her past they will look at her in a different and maybe even more positive way. Can't wait for Rena to get her head out of her ass and fall in love with Jurina. Please update soon and keep up the good work. Bye bye :peace:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »
Oh... I'm curious with Atsuko feeling...

Who she likes? Yuko or Minami?

Well Yuko is lucky to already have some liking her... Haruna

How is the dating going to be...?

Can't wait to see the next pairings too for the next outings?

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
The first week pairing..
Their though of each other wow..
Jurina was easygoing as always, how will she cope up with sayaka.. I wonder if there will be a lot of trouble for them? I hope so.. hehe :twisted:
Hm.. poor Yuko, she just silently hearing takamina talking abut her crush and its atsuko.. wow, how is atsuko feeling about them? :?
Mayuki really going in the right track, they interest in each other, or is it just my imagination? :P
Airi with Rie have become a partner in crime.. haha..  :lol: Please be strong Churi.. XD
Still have a long way to go, Castro-san.. and thanks for update..

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Drop