JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Picasso

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82112 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! yuuchan kiss her again :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
KOJIYUU pairing is so funny!!  :lol:

I WANT MORE!!

Offline jurichan

hello I love your story is funny when you minami she calls Acchan fish. :lol:

I want to know what is happening has Jurina? if it has to do with Minami and rena?

update stp can not wait 

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
I'm having fever... and now, I am updating my story~  :lol:
*secretly turn on my laptop and updating*

Really thanks for the comment minna~  :wub: for the thanks giver and readers~  :wub:
Since the main lead of this story is Atsumina, the other pairings will have less amount... but I will try to put some scenes of them in each chapter  :nervous
As I said before, chapter six will be whole Atsumina moments~  :D :D
The other pairings will be in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter  :)
You can find index is here

Black Cat
Chapter Six – Walking With You, Walking With Memories

================   ================   ================

Acchan POV

“Acchan, she is dangerous. I saw the same mark on her shoulder, it’s the same mark with that serial killer who ripped 48 people and now the victim is still on going. You should leave her”

“She has unordinary agility and strength, I know that. But I think she is not the same with that killer. Minami has kind personality”

“Acchan… why you insists to keep her by your side? Even thought you know she is dangerous”

“Did Mii-chan told you something about Minami?”

“No, she keeps silent when I ask. She just said that you should not mess with Minami”

Yuko came and told me to stay away from Minami. Maybe she lost her memories and looks innocent, harmless person but maybe when her memories back… she will be dangerous for me and Jurina. Even so, I still want her by my side. Is it because her look resembles to Minami? The Minami I loved… but killed… by me…

Five years ago, I am still an assassin. I spent all day to kill, I was born to kill, I live to kill… that’s what my parents told me. Yes, I was born in great mighty assassin family. Each of us has to serve a master. I am trained to be cold… forbid to have feelings. I am trained to kill and they say I am very talented in this family circle, I will be the successor of this family. Stealing, killing, assassinate, I can master it all perfectly in 10 years old, can’t count how many lives falls into my hands… I spent all another six years to serve a spoiled-rich kid. He often commanded me to kill all the women he has raped to protect his own reputation. Staring at the eyes of each lives I killed make me feels so empty. What is the meaning of life? Someday, will I die like this? But…

I was born to kill… I have nothing to do but kill… I can’t have feelings.

In order to survive in my family circle, I have to fight desperately and devour those they defeated. Must one kill other in order to survive? The wounded in turn wound and torment those weaker than themselves… there are only killers and killed… the sinners who are judged, and the victims that do the judging. What meaning is there to such a world?

Until… My world seems changed until I met someone, a dummy thief.

Flashback #1

The first time we met is when I killed a famous businessman and she is in the wrong time, stealing his valuable items. She jumped in from the window and saw me killed the man, she then pretended that she can’t see anything and took all valuable things in that room into her bag. In usual, I will kill her instantly but this time… for some reason, I feel don’t want to kill. This is the first time I don’t want to kill.

Suddenly the door opened and many people come in to get me. That thief immediately runs away from the window. Just when I want to get out of this place, I realized that my feet are stick on the floor, can’t move. They have trapped me, will this the end of my life? I prepared myself to receive those bullets from them but then there’re smoke appeared fills the room. I feel someone’s arm wrapped around my waist.

PLANK (sounds of broken windows)

I am flying…

That person came back and pulled me out from that room. We jumped out from the window… and now, we are falling down from the 48th floor because the rope she uses is broke off. We will die… I am dying now…

“What?!!! The rope is broken??!!! I don’t wanna die now!! I don’t wanna die!!”

This girl keeps screaming that she doesn’t want to die. Why you don’t want to die? What is good for living… I am bored… so bored… so tired…

40th floor…

30th floor…

20th floor…

10th floor…

She keeps screaming that she doesn’t want to die. She keeps apologize to me that she has pulled me to die with her. Her tears flowing up, some touch my face then she reached her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. For some reason, I hate those tears… for some reason, I like this hug. Since she doesn’t want to die, I took out my tiny pen (actually is a weapon) and shoot the metal string at the building. We land safely on the ground.

She opened her eyes and blink for seconds then she landed a light punch at my left shoulder, “Why didn’t you take out that thing earlier? My heart is gonna stop beating~” Her legs become weak and she falls forward at me for support. “Thank you for saving my life”

“It’s you who saved my life” I act cold, pushed her away and walked away.

“Hey, my name is Minami. What’s yours? Let’s be friend” she called me from afar, but I ignored her and disappeared into the shadow.

Since that incident, I can’t help myself but following her secretly. Knowing more about her makes me feel better, my world isn’t black and white anymore.

Thank you for saving me… thanks for pulling me out from that room… into your life…

Flashback End

“Acchan~ I’m ready. Let’s go~” Jurina ran to the door and motioned me to go after her. Minami is standing right next to her. She is wearing my old outfit – blue short jeans and white, no sleeves shirt printed the word ‘I love fish’ with a hood. She looks cute with that outfit, at least she looks like a normal person.

“Hai, hai~ just a minute” increasing my speed, I put all the bento and drinks into my backpack.

“Acchan is soooooo slow” then I saw Jurina is whispering something to Minami and runs away. From the window, I can see her running into the car.

Today is last week of the summer holiday and I have made a promise to take them to amusement park. We actually planed to depart on 10 a.m. and now the clock shows 2.30 p.m. That’s all Minami’s fault because she made a mess in bathroom and I have to clean it. Broken bathtub, broken faucet, all wet floor… and the floor in living room is also wet. She really hates water.

“I help~” said Minami as she walks toward me.

She’s been living here for a month but still, I haven’t found out her identity, though I have asked many professional information giver. Whenever she didn’t berserk like the other day, I’m fine to let her stay. These days, me and Jurina teach her many things in how to behave like a normal person. She is quite a fast learner, but there is one thing she never understood. That is…

“Many Acchan inside??” she asked me with her usual innocent face.

“Hai, hai. I have put many ‘Acchan’ inside”

Without any warning, she snatched my backpack and carried it, and with fast speed, she carried me in bridal style and runs toward the car parked outside, open the car door and put me in, then she sat in the back seat next to Jurina.

“Is this your idea?” I asked Jurina.

She laughed sheepishly, “Because you are sooooo slow, so I told Minami-chan to bring you here faster. Let’s go to amusement park now~”

“Hold on, I have to locked the door first”

“Minami-chan!” Jurina said as she gives Minami the keys.

“Hai~” Minami gets out from the car and runs to the house, in ten seconds she comes back and sits neatly in the back seat.

“Yeay~ Minami-chan is the fastest!” Jurina said as she hugged Minami and Minami hugged her back. I can’t help but smile to see those two behaviors. I know I made the right decision to leave that home, that family. But… looking at the current Minami reminds me of the past Minami.

I’m sorry… I’m sorry that… I am the one who killed you…

“Acchan? Cry?” a drop of tear rolling down on my face and Minami noticed me.

“No, I’m not crying. It just that there’s dust went into my eyes” I hurriedly wipe my tears, “I’m okay now” I show a fake smile to ensure them I am okay, “Today, we’re gonna have fun ALL DAY~”

“YEAY~!”

===============
Amusement Park

“Minami-chan, slow down” Jurina is chasing Minami again. This is the first time Minami went here. She is running around just like a kid. Everything here is new to her, she asks Jurina all the things she interested. Today will be a happy day~

“Acchan, I want to play that” Jurina is pointing at the roller coaster.

“I want that~ I want that~” Minami is copying what Jurina does.

-------------------
On the ride
-------------------

“KKYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jurina is screaming out loud and enjoying the ride while Minami is struggling on her seat ………..

---------------------
After the ride
---------------------

“BLUEK” Minami is throwing up at the side of road. I can see her face went all pale.

“Let’s play that again~!” Jurina suggested.

Minami turned back to look at us for a moment, then she runs away.

“Minami!!” Jurina and I go after her, afraid that she will get lost.

We stopped at a stall.

“Acchan~ Acchan~ Acchan~” Minami is happily looking at a small pool of goldfish. She is grinning, reached her hands to catch the fish and I grabbed her hands before it touch the water.

“Here, take this” I handed them a bowl of water and bucket of paper scoopers. “You must use this to catch the fish”

This is Kingyo Sukui (Goldfish Scooping), a traditional game in which player scoops goldfish with a paper scooper.The amount of fish you get can change with various prizes. I go first to show them how to catch the fish. I took a paper scoops from the bucket, watch carefully the fish movement, SCOOP with high speed and put the fish in the bowl. They give me applause with shining, glittering eyes. Minami is energetically grabs some paper scoops from the bucket and watching the fish excitedly.

Jurina goes first, she copied what I did.Within a minute she used all the paper scoopers but got no fish. She reaches her hands to ask more paper scoopers from Minami, but Minami ignored her. She holds her paper scoopers tightly and shaking her head. Jurina pouted and step aside. This time is Minami’s turn. She grins while looking at the fish, Scoop Scoop Scoop Scoop Scoop ……

She is really has an amazing speed. With just five paper scoops in her hands, she scooped ten or more fish. Jurina is jumping and clapping her hands nonstop. Somehow, Minami’s smiley face is now turning into dangerous face. I immediately snatched the bowl and gesture her to stay. She pouted as she watches me handed the bowl to the stall owner.

“The fish is not for eat” I said to her.

“Here is the prize, ojou-chan” the owner handed me a doll, a big doll… a big fish shaped doll.

“Minami~ do you want this?” I swing the doll in my hand to tease her. She instantly runs to me to get the doll, before she approached, I throw the doll to Jurina. She runs back with high speed and grabbed the doll with her mouth, showing a satisfied, big smile.

We were walking around and suddenly Minami stopped in front of a stall. She is staring at the ribbons on that stall. “What is this?”

“Ribbon!” Jurina answered. She took the ribbon with yellow butterfly pattern on it and put it on her head. “Cute on me?” she asked Minami.

“Cute!” Minami answered.

Then she took blue colored ribbon with many small fish pattern on it and put it on her fish doll, “Cuter!”

Then she took white colored ribbon with many small fish pattern on it and put it on me, “Cuuutteeer!”

She took one again in pink color with a black cat printed on it and put on her own head, “Cutest~!!”

Ribbon…

Flashback #2

“Tada~” Minami tapped my back suddenly from no where.

Gasp!” I was so surprise. How can I not notice her presence? And how could she sneak behind me and I don’t even know?

“As I thought, you looks good with that ribbon~”

Ribbon?! I touched my head and took the ribbon. When did she put this on me?

“Ne, why are you keeps following me?” she asked.

“Since when you knew it?”

“When? Hmm…” she touches her chin and thinking, then she gave me a shock answer, “I don’t remember the date and time, but I noticed you since you follow me for the first time” she answered me with her bright smile.

What… did she say? I’ve been stalking people for 16 years perfectly and she noticed me from the start?! I was screaming inside my head. Plus, this ribbon… how could I didn’t feel her presence when she put it on me?

“H-how…?” I can’t believe this. This is the first time I failed in stalking someone.

“Are you thinking how can I move without your notice?” She stands on a wooden box and shows her deep dimple, grinning proudly, “I am The Black Cat, the professional thief, the most and very very top wanted thief in the world~”

“Never heard about it”

“What? You didn’t know about me?” she shocked.

I make a suspicious look on her, “Are you a swindler or something?”

“You don’t believe me?” she jumps down and approaches me. “Tonight, a billion worth ancient pendant will be delivered from Akiba harbor to the museum. Let’s do a race, who can steal that pendant will be the winner”

“Bring it on” of course I can get it easily. I do stealing since 10 years old.

“On one condition” she continue, “The loser have to be attendant for the winner, about one month~”

Flashback End

“I am cutest!” Jurina complained.

“I am more more more cutest~” Minami said and walked away. Jurina and I followed her.

“Sorry miss, you haven’t paid… for the ribbons” the seller called me.

“Oh, I’m sorry. How much is it?”

“What is that? What is that?” Minami asked curiously like a child.

“Cotton candy, it’s sweet and delicious~” answered Jurina.

“Please give me three, thank you” I said to the seller.Whenever I saw their smile face, I feel happy. Just like the feelings of this cotton candy melt inside my mouth, soft and sweet…

Flashback #3

“Here, take it.” Minami handed me a fluffy pink cotton liked thing.

“What is this?”

“Cotton candy, it’s delicious. Come on, grab a bite”

“No, I don’t want” I pushed her hand away.

“It’s delicious, just take a bit. You’ll like it” she insisted on giving it to me.

“I said nooooo”

“Come on, it tastes good”

“Noooooooo” I pushed her hand a little bit too hard which make the candy sticks on her face. The cotton candy forms a beard around her lips. She stood there dumbfounded. Looking at her dumbfounded face, I can’t help but leaned forward. I bite some of the cotton candy on her face.

“Hmm… sweet~” I give her a wink.

Her face becomes all red, red face with pink beard…

Pfft” I try to hold my laugh.

“Are you laughing me? Let’s put some on your face too~” she picked up the left candy and chasing me.

Flashback End

“Minami-chan, that’s mine!!” Jurina is chasing Minami for her cotton candy. Looks like Minami has finished her candy and took Jurina’s.

“Acchan!” Jurina shouts my name then I saw Minami fall back against me. I use my hand to block her and…

BUMPP

We fell to the ground and the cotton candy in my hand sticks on my face…

“Hahaha… Acchan has beard” Jurina is laughing at me.

Minami took some from my face and ate it. I saw her smiling face and knew what will happen next, but my body freeze like a stone. She put her hands on my shoulder and leaned forward, licked the left cotton candy that stick on my face. “Sweeet~”

I can feel my temperature boiled up…

“Acchan, you’re burning?” asked Jurina as she saw some smoke appeared on my head.

“I… I’ll go to wash my face… you two wait here” slightly pushed Minami away, I fixed my shirt and start walking.

“I’ll go with you” Jurina followed me.

“I’ll go with you” Minami imitated Jurina.

Suddenly a firework appeared in the sky. We stopped there to watch the fireworks.

“Hanabi! Hanabi!” Jurina jumps happily to see the fireworks.

While Minami is kneeling on the ground, covering her ears, looks terrified.

“ARGHHH!!!” She runs away from us to nowhere.

“Minami!!!”

Drawing for this chapter will be a bit special~ because I colored it~!  :D :D

What happened between Atsumina in the past?
 :panic: :panic: Minami went berserk again!!  :panic: :panic:
What will happen to her?

To be continue…….

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
what will happen now?!  :? XD

please dont forget about Mayuki in the next chapter~!!!!!!!! XD
I'm really obsesed..... :P I love Mayuki..... :wub:

Please update soon!! XD
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Sese

PLANK (sounds of broken windows)

I am flying…

That person came back and pulled me out from that room. We jumped out from the window… and now, we are falling down from the 48th floor because the rope she uses is broke off. We will die… I am dying now…

“What?!!! The rope is broken??!!! I don’t wanna die now!! I don’t wanna die!!”

This girl keeps screaming that she doesn’t want to die. Why you don’t want to die? What is good for living… I am bored… so bored… so tired…

^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this part so hilarious  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to know why 'Minami went berserk again!?'  :panic:

I can't wait for the next part, oh and your drawing is so cute :gmon sing:

:heart: this chapter!  :thumbsup

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I guess fireworks reminded her of things she had to do as a black cat No. 36?.. Sorry, if I forgot her number..  :nervous :nervous :nervous *too lazy and tired to check the right one*

Acchan sure has a sad past, and a tough one too... I still hold onto my theory that this Minami is the same as in Acchan's past.

Take care of yourself, please! Drink lots of fluids, eat lots of vegetables and meat, don't forget to eat soups and cover yourself with a blanket. I hope you get well soon!!  :deco:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Oh no ichikawa-san you're sick!  :shock: 

You shouldn't be updating you should be resting!  :on roll:

Your drawing was cute and Minami's ribbon scene was adorable.  :nya:

I want to know what happens next so update soon!  :pleeease:

But not until you get better. Worry about yourself before others.  :on thumbb:

Get well soon!  :on speedy:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
aww many flashbacks happen.. but i think that minami and this takaneko are the same person.... thanx for updated :D

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING

I ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE

AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR FUNNY SCENES

HEHEHE

PLEASE UPDATE SOOON
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Please update your AIDOURO PANIC

THANK YOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
ichi-nyan so much Atsumina's moment  :k-inlove:
Minami is soooooo cute ! And Acchan too !
I don't want Minami die so I hope Cat Minami is the same than old Minami  :luvuluvu:

Please update soon and more Atsumina  :k-wink:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Please update soon...

im sad...

im realy addict with your fanfic ahahahaha

More power on your fanfic..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Replies + Appologizes
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2012, 08:16:35 AM »
I'm really sorry for not updating this story soon, Minna-san  :kneelbow:
Thanks for reading and for the comments. I feel bad for the fact I won't be continue my fanfic for sometime.
@ Wmatsui22-san, sorry that I can't update soon  :kneelbow: because I got into an accident  :scared:

I was having first time riding motorcycle and got into accident  :depressed:
Don't worry, it's just some scratches... hehehe...  :mon sweat:
I will be writing the continuance if my other arm has fully recovered (currently is typing with one hand, and it's really hard and tired  :depressed:)
I can't removed the bandages for weeks, so... I will be taking sick leave from this forum  :on lol:

Gotta off now~
*hurriedly turn off my netbook before my mom comes in to check on me*

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
 :mon scare: Noooo~.... Just kidding.
Get well soon.

Flean

Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Replies + Apologizes
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2012, 08:42:10 AM »
ichikawa-san!! Get well soon!!  :OMG: don't move your hand too much until it recovered!!  :on thumbb:
just try get enough rest okay..  :bingo: I wonder if I can manage to write you a recovery puresento before you remove your bandage.. XD

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
why?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! :shocked :shocked :shocked :angry:
Hope you get well soon........and here I was looking at your fic every day.........

dont forget Mayuki in the next chapter/.... :twisted:
update soon!!! and get well! :cry:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »
Ishi-nyan take more care of you !!! It's ok for your fic just take your time !
You Baka, don't approach a motocycle anymore ! It's too dangerous  :k-wink:

Get well ok ? See you~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter seven : Melon and Fish
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »
I am back~  :hee:
Thanks for caring about me  :farofflook: *heartwarming*
It took me weeks to be fully recover  :sweat:
I will be more careful to tame that motorcycle :onionwhip:

@ yuukimoko : sorry I didn't make any Mayuki scenes here, because it doesn't suit on how the story flow...  :cry: :cry: but if you don't mind, please read until the last of this chapter  :) :) they have some role in it...
@ Sese : thanks for the compliment  :) :) why Minami is berserk explained here~
@ sakura_drop_ : Ughh... I think I can't hide it anymore... (Past Minami and Present Minami is same person~  :P ) hope you enjoy how the story flow :) :) Minami's identity will be revealed soon in more chapters~
@ miyumi : thanks for reading and concern about me.. thank you  :) :)
@ Haruko : Minami and Takaneko is the same person~  :P but... why happened?? please continue reading :) :) many flashbacks will be revealed soon in more chapters~
@ chibi-nyao-chan : thanks for concern about me  :) :) and thanks for liking my atsumina moments  :) :) there will be more but not now... hope you enjoy this chapter~
@ Wmatsui22 : thanks for liking my stories, hope you enjoy this chapter  :) :)
@ kiruchi, Flean : I'm glad to hear from you... I will take more care of myself from now on :) :)

About this chapter's tittle "Melon and Fish" what happened between Melon and Fish??
I am curious what do you guys guess when you read the tittle... and after you finished reading this story  XD because the pairing....

== Previous chapter is talked about Atsuko's flashbacks when she is with Minami... but suddenly Minami went berserk because ]the sounds of fireworks... What will happen to her? Will she be fine or got into some mess?? Let's begin the chapter seven..... ==

Black Cat
Chapter Seven – Melon and Fish

“ARGGGHHH!”

Minami is running blindly into bushes, her head hurts from hearing the fireworks. She accidentally runs out from the amusement park into abandoned church not far from the park. It was all dark there with shimmering moonlight went through the gap between broken windows. Minami hurriedly went to hide below the bench and keeps covering her ears.

Quote from Prologue

=============
Deserted Island
=============

“Let’s end this… Everything…”

BipBipBipBip

TikTikTikTik

BipBipBipBiiiiipp

[ Self destruction system active ]

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Minami tighten her grip on her head as she remembered something exploded which resembles the sound of fireworks. She burst out which make the bench above her broken into pieces. She gets up and running crazily inside the church, breaking all the things around her. Blood vessels become visible on her forehead as she keeps bumping her head on the wall. Suddenly, a yoyo swings toward her from behind, the string is wrapping around her neck. Someone pulled the string which makes Minami slides backward and her neck begins bleeding.

The person is standing on the altar. Moonlight went through the gap of the broken window, shadowing the figure of raven haired girl. The reflection fell on the silver cross necklace in front of that person’s chest. Minami breaks the string around her neck and growled toward the person. She looks back and revealing that raven haired girl. It was Rena standing on the altar. She is grinning crazily at Minami.

“Ne, you like my necklace?” she touches her necklace and acts shy all of the sudden, “Yuki gave me as my birthday present”

Minami growled and dashed toward Rena with high speed. Her eyes went red and her nails become an inch longer and sharp like a knife, she is in her berserk mode. Minami launched right punch to Rena and she dodged it easily, then she grabbed Minami’s wrist, swinging her in circle and threw her away like a flying plate. Minami’s body is flying in the air before landing down, crushing the benches all over.

“You have become weaker” Rena said with sad expression like she was about to cry.

Minami gets up and wipe the blood on her eyebrow, there’s a scratch a centimeters above her left eyebrow because of the crash toward benches. Her eyes widen when she saw something belongs to her is in Rena’s hands. The ribbon from earlier that Atsuko bought for her. She saw Rena is playing with the ribbon. Rena takes a look on the ribbon curiously, wondering what accessories it is. She pinched and rubbed the ribbon and then put on her head. She giggled, looking at the reflection from the window.

“Ne, I’ll take this”

Minami growled and rushed toward Rena, launching attacks at her. Rena could easily dodge all Minami’s attacks. As Minami’s attacks become faster, Rena bites her nails and grinning crazily. “Ne, are you mad now?”

Rena grabbed Minami’s wrist and swinging it again like the movements she done before, but this time it doesn’t work on Minami. When Rena was going to throw her, she grabbed Rena’s shirt, pulling her down and reversed their position. Minami harshly kicked on Rena’s stomach that sent her flying few feet away. Unknown to Rena, Minami pulled her necklace before sending her the kick. Now, Minami is holding Rena’s necklace for revenge. She is twirling her necklace with index finger and smirking wickedly at her.

Minami smelled her necklace and opened her mouth, taking a bite on it. As soon as she bites the necklace, she felt an electric shock went through her spine. She immediately throws the necklace to the ground and trampling the necklace until it lost its original form. After satisfied with the terrible state of that necklace, she rubs her teeth which hurt because of her silly act (biting the necklace). Meanwhile Rena is frozen at the scene where Minami trampling her precious necklace into terrible form. She threw a bench toward Minami to get her attention. Minami block the bench and gives her a deadly stare.

“I will kill you!” Rena said as she ripped Minami’s ribbon into pieces as revenge for her necklace.

Both of them are now on the peak of fire. Each mark on their shoulder starts to glow. Rena’s was glowing in dark blue color while Minami’s was in bright red. The glows spread into their blood vessels and let out an invisible aura like a barrier. The real fight between them begins. Crash and slash can be heard clearly outside the building. Windows broken and walls collapse along the fight. They launch kicks and punches rapidly toward each others. They managed to block each movement from hitting them until Rena finally hit Minami’s cheek, leaving an opened wound right at the corner of her lips and Minami scratch Rena’s neck, leaving three line scars on it.

Rena slides behind Minami and put her arm around Minami’s neck, strangling her. Minami tried to release Rena’s hands on her and strikes her elbow at Rena’s stomach until she cough of blood. Rena let go of Minami and let Minami launched attacks on her. Minami is punching Rena rapidly and sent her a flying kick. Rena falls back and rolling on the ground but Minami didn’t stop, she dashed forward at Rena and ready to beat her. Rena blocked her punch and grabbed Minami’s head, slamming it on the wall. The third times Rena slammed Minami’s head on the wall, she fainted. Rena removed her grip on Minami and let her body fell to the ground.

“These wounds will be enough to show master” Rena kneeled down beside Minami. She gently caressing Minami’s face, “It’s been a while since we had a fight last time. It’s good to see you again, NO36”

Rena leaned on the wall and look up at the ceiling, “Master said if you’re not willingly go back to headquarter, I’ll have to kill you and bringing back your dead body” she smiled and placing a light punch at Minami’s shoulder, “When will you stop creating trouble? Don’t force me to kill you… I wouldn’t want to tear your body with my hands”

Rena sighed at unconscious Minami, “You really create huge disaster, the day when you blast the whole island. Master was very mad at you. Everyone knows that you like to act on your own and often ignore master’s instruction but why did you do that? Is that you discover something you shouldn’t know?”

Bzzt bzzt

NO44, can you hear me? Answer me now!

“Master is calling me again, NO36”

Rena took off her earphone and tiny microphone behind her jacket. She looked at it for a while and crashed it into pieces between her thumb and index finger. She took out a smashed tortoise-shaped melonpan and put it in Minami’s hand, taking the last gaze on her, “These wounds should be enough to show master I was badly beaten by you. I let you go today… don’t let me found you again”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
==================
Mayu’s Residence

“Yukirin, I need your help!” Mayu shouted as she tried to bring Rena’s body out from her car.

Yuki ran toward the door and gasped at Rena’s bloody state, “What happened to her?”

“I found her on the side way, hurry and bring her into my lab” Mayu commanded, she can’t hold the weight of Rena’s body since she is smaller and shorter than her. She handed Rena to Yuki and walked ahead.

Once they entered Mayu’s private room, Mayu touched some button on her gadget. Some table with full equipment placed on it and a surgery-like bed moved by itself neatly in front of Mayu, then a big metal capsule raise from below the ground. Mayu told Yuki to put Rena on the bed and cleaning her wounds with antiseptic while she’s preparing her equipment to check on Rena’s condition.

“No ribs broken, no vital wounds, only internal bleeding… scratches and bruises” Mayu done checking on Rena and bringing some bottles of liquid. She handed some bottles to Yuki and told her to put the liquid on Rena’s wounds. She takes a look on the scratches at Rena’s neck, “She didn’t go easy on you, huh? I thought she wouldn’t hurt you”

Rena’s flashback

I opened my eyes and saw a short figure was walking around me in circle. I tried to move but I can’t, my body was trapped inside this glass capsule. The size of this capsule fits my body perfectly that there’s no space for me to move. She began knocking the capsule and all I can do is watching her. She stopped right before me and stuck her face on the glass, smiling at me. It was a weird and funny face she made there, I want to laugh but I can’t. Why can’t I remember how to laugh… I don’t know how to laugh…

“NO36! What are you doing there?” another girl comes into this room. She is taller than this short girl with long black hair. Her face is cute and younger. She is wearing a long white coat.

“Can you hear me?” she said from outside. I nodded at her as response.

“Good, listen. My name is Mayu, the professor who is in charge here and also your master. You have to obey me, understand?” this girl called master is glaring at me with cold eyes.

I just have to obey her, that’s all.

I nodded again. Then she pressed a red button on the left side of this capsule, the glass is rolling horizontally to the side and I was released. Master turned me around and touched my right shoulder, “Welcome, NO44”

“NO44~~” This short ponytailed girl tapped my shoulder and sat next to me. She is my only friend in here, we are both under command from Master Mayu. Her name is NO36, I wonder where is NO37, 38, till 43. I never see anyone else beside her. I was wondering…

“Ne, are you wondering something?” she asked.

“Yes. I was wondering why I am NO44? Why am I not become NO37? Since I never see anyone else except you”

“They’re dead” she answered shortly. She leaned her back on the floor ad looked at the blue sky, “Have you ever wondering who are you? The real you before you came here… I was wondering…”

“Aren’t we born from that capsule?”

“Yeah, Mayu told me I was born from that capsule. But don’t know why, I always dream of something… something that feels so real to me” she sat up again and looked at me, “Wanna do some explore with me?”

I looked at her with blank expression, straight face. She hid her hands behind her back and took out two tortoise-shaped melonpan, my favorite food. When I was about to get it, she pulled back, “Don’t you have expression? At least please smile and say thank you”

“Thank you” I said with blank expression.

“Can’t you smile?”

“I don’t know how to smile”

“Then, follow what I’m doing!” She gets up and standing in front of me, makes a grinning face. Her fists were put beside her cheek and she is making some sound like ‘hihihihi…’

I was nervous and start biting my nails. With all my best, I imitate how she grins and make some sound like ‘hihihihi…’ I don’t believe I can actually laughing like this. I know how to laugh now, “Ne, arigatou~” I said while laughing as what she taught me.

(please imagine how Geki laugh~)

“Umm… that’s just… great… hehe…” She is laughing sheepishly and scratch her head, don’t dare to look at me. “Let’s forget about the laugh, I know you like melonpan so I brought you one” she handed the melonpan for me.

She is giving me my favorite food, in return I have to give her the same. I get up and walked to the edge of the boat and looking at the sea below us. As my eyes catch the fish movements, I jump down and catch the fish with both my hand then jump back to the deck. “For you”

Heck! Umm… ano, 44-chan. I don’t eat raw fish”

I concentrate my power on both hands to make fire and within seconds the fish were well-cooked. She happily runs at me and took one of the fish. She put the fish in the middle of the melonpan and takes a bite on it. “Delicious~~”

I followed what she did on the melonpan and take a bite on it. It tastes delicious… melonpan and fish could taste well together…

“Ne, NO44. Did you know why you always lose to me in fight?” she said at me playfully and I shake my head. She smirked mischievously at me and said, “Because I am cat and you are fish~~”

“I am NO44, the black shark, not fish” I stared at her.

“Shark is also a fish~”

“Shark is not a fish!”

“Okay, shark is a big fish~”

“Shark is not fish, shark is bigger than cat, cat is afraid of water. I will not lose”

“Do you forget? I am the black cat” she folded her arms and lifted her head up high, “Let’s have a fight to prove it. I will always win~”

Flashback End

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
==================
Back to Mayu’s Lab

Rena opened her eyes and found herself on the bed inside Mayu’s lab. Recalled the flashback she had dreamt, Rena smiled at the ceiling, imagine NO36’s face, “I win…”

“Win what?” Yuki is walking into the lab, bringing some medicine for Rena.

Rena smiled and watching at her with soft eyes, until she spotted Yuki’s cross necklace which is hanging at her chest. She remembered how Minami trampling her necklace and began to cry. Yuki was panic and went to hug Rena to calm her down. “What’s wrong Rena?”

“The necklace... I lost it…” Rena said between her sob, “My birthday present…”

Yuki gently patted Rena’s head, “It’s okay, I’ll buy you a new one”

Rena smiled and hugged Yuki tightly. Without them knowing, Mayu was watching from behind with dark aura. Rena could feel the aura and immediately withdrew herself from Yuki. She saw Mayu walking in with some bottles of liquid in her hands. She softly pulled Yuki away and told her to clean the living room because she unintentionally pouring some juices on the floor. When Yuki got out from the lab, Mayu is staring at Rena with cold eyes.

“She is not your toy, she is mine” Mayu put some drops of liquid inside Rena’s drink and handed it to Rena, “It’s time to take your medicine”

Rena gulped and do not dare to take the drink. She covered herself with blanket and pretended to sleep, “I am sleeping, Master”

Rena was so kind for not kill Minami...
But still, Minami is wounded badly and still unconscious on the ground... will she be alright?
Will Acchan found her?
To be continue...

Well, that's the end of chapter seven~
I kinda feel that Rena got too much role in this chapter (I supposed to focus on Minami but slightly moved over to Rena  XD )
Why am I feeling Rena was cute in this chapter~  XD XD

"Nonono... Ichikawa, your oshimen is Minami... don't look at Rena..." my other self is counselling me.
*Focused to think about Minami... but Rena's face appeared behind Minami*  XD XD

That's enough for my nonsense talks here~
How do you think about this chapter?? Please do tell me~  :D

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter seven : Melon and Fish
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
UPDATE!!!!!!  :ding:
Nice battle scene btw... and Rena's question here made me think. 37-43's dead... wonder what had happened.
Also, I'm glad that your fine now... I assume that your hand is ok... Take care next.  :on thumbb:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Picasso