JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona

Author Topic: [US] James Franco  (Read 3312 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] James Franco
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:37:44 AM »
James Franco

James Edward Franco (born April 19, 1978) is an American actor, director, screenwriter, film producer, and artist. He began acting during the late 1990s, appearing on the short-lived television series Freaks and Geeks and starring in several teen films. In 2001 he played the title role in Mark Rydell's television biographical film James Dean, which earned him a Golden Globe for Best Actor.

Franco achieved international fame as a result of his portrayal of Harry Osborn in the Spider-Man trilogy. Since then, his films have included the war film The Great Raid (2005), the 2006 romantic drama Tristan & Isolde, and Justin Lin's drama Annapolis (2006). In 2008, Franco starred in the comedy stoner film Pineapple Express and received a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. He played a prominent role in the 2008 biographical film Milk.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia

GQ (September 2008)

*FULL* James Franco and Seth Rogen "Un-Scripted"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [US] James Franco
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:56:42 AM »
I actually fancy him lol! He has a very attractive smile :lol: I haven't seen him in lots of stuff but I remember him from Freaks & Geeks, which I wish I could rewatch.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 12:53:35 AM »
really great actor lol. funny how a stoner comedy made me realize that

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »
Hahahah I'm rewatching Freaks and Geeks now and he's SO HOT :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 07:36:46 AM »
He has a very attractive smile :lol:

His smile warms hearts and soaks panties :heart:

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 03:52:49 AM »
Damn his smile. It's enough to melt the sun~  :inlove: Loved him in Spiderman....  :cry:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 09:44:03 AM »
James... waaah! I remember being so smitten by him while watching Spiderman.  :wub:
He's a gorgeous guy.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
I remember when he did the James Dean Bio Film...
XDDD

He was a kid but a VERY HANDSOME KID  :love:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
James Franco Cast in Danny Boyle's Newest Film '127 Hours'

Could this be what that "General Hospital" appearance was all about? Just kidding. Production Weekly is reporting on Twitter that James Franco has been cast in Danny Boyle's new film titled 127 Hours, which tells the story of a mountain climber in Utah who had to amputate his own arm when it got pinned beneath a boulder. We've heard plenty of early details about 127 Hours recently, primarily because it's Boyle's highly anticipated follow-up to the Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire. Originally it was Ryan Gosling who was rumored for the role, but it looks like Franco landed it in the end. Shooting will start in early March in Utah.

Similar to the one-man stuck-in-a-coffin film Buried with Ryan Reynolds, 127 Hours is supposed be another one-man-show about mountaineer Aron Ralston. The title refers to the number of hours that Ralston was pinned (it calculates out to about 5 days) before he decided to cut off his own arm and escape before he died at that spot in the mountains. This will be a challenge for Franco to pull off, but with the exuberant Danny Boyle behind the lens giving him direction, I've got a feeling we have a true awards contender in the works. Franco has the acting chops to pull it off, it's just a matter of making it happen.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/01/06/james-franco-cast-in-danny-boyles-newest-film-127-hours/

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona