JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - Tomo Yo

Author Topic: Kazel os  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Karasu mino

• Just call me KAZEL~
Kazel os
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:46:24 PM »

"Rena-chan, what are you doing?" jurina came straight to hug rena. rena who was not ready for a hug from the rena immediately fell.
"Jurina, what are you doing?" Without consciously asking questions back. Jurina then pouted her cheeks.

Rena linked her eyebrows in surprise at Jurina's behavior. "What's wrong, suddenly?" Rena tried to improve the position of his body. Jurina looked at her annoyed.

"Rena, do you love airin? "Asked jurina suddenly made her feel bad.
"What's wrong suddenly asking something like that? "Asked Rena. Jurina was just silent. Waiting for the answer she was waiting for came out of Rena's mouth.

"Jurina? "
"what's the matter? " Rena Ensure jurina. Jurina seemed silent and said nothing. Jurina looked away.
"Just answer! Do you love Airin? "Jurina urged Rena. Rena silently looked at Jurina.

"If you want to know the answer, then answer me yes! I love airin! "Answered Rena flatly.

Instantly jurina felt pain in her heart. It felt like thousands of needles pierced his heart and he seemed to lose his motivation.

"Oh, I see! Ah..so yeah! I understand! I support your relationship! "Jurina tried her best to smile. Although her heart felt cut.

"Jurina"
"What's wrong Rena?" Jurina looked up at Rena. Rena just smiled wryly.

"Jurina, it's true that I love airin! But only limited friends! "Said rena. Jurina widened her eyes.
"Then? Do you like someone right now? "Asked Jurina. Rena nodded and smiled.
"yes," answered Rena.
"who is that?" jurina asked. Rena smiled and brought her face closer to Jurina.

then without realizing they both have pressed their lips to each other. a few seconds pass and Rena releases their kiss.

"Yes, I love someone! And that is you! Matsui Jurina!" said Rena in a slightly teasing tone making jurina reveal a shameful hue.

THE END

hi, i am a beginner here. forgive my strange English because English is not my native language.I might still like the Wmatsui where they are no longer together :lol:. I hope you enjoy my random story ~
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 05:02:17 AM by Karasu mino »
Wmatsui always together!
Im sorry if my grammar are wrong,English isn't my first language~

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - Tomo Yo