JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High-G - Replay

Author Topic: H!P 50 Post Challenge *Postwhoring Olympics Special*  (Read 62004 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: H!P 50 Post Challenge *Postwhoring Olympics Special*
« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2012, 04:01:56 PM »
C35. Animals and H!P. What's the first thing that comes to your mind?

Not really a favorite Rika clip, but with animals the first thing I do think of is Rika and the chickens.

Rika is very afraid of chickens (which had been demonstrated in previous shows- she really breaks down if she gets put near a chicken), and in this episode there was a hypnotist who supposedly took away her fear.
The show was actually uncomfortable for the other girls to watch, as they knew that Rika had this fear.
The comedians in the background did not help the situation by with their constant noise and lack of ability
to actually be funny.

But it looks like the hypnotist was very effective.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »
C25. Your favourite C-ute member and why.

yes Maimi is the hottest thing ever but Chisato has spunk and spunk goes a long way.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
C36. Your first memory of a H!P member or video

Not one specific memory, but getting to know the group by watching Utaban and Hello! Morning on YouTube.

This episode of Utaban is probably around late 2001 early 2002...but I probably started watching these episodes a couple of years later.
Same with the first time I heard "Love Machine", it was well after it had been released, but it was new to me, and the songs and the comedy had me hooked

Watching the 5th generation trolling the rest of the girls is priceless:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
C26. A picture of your two favourite members together.
<----Points to avvie.  Two awesome Musume together.  V*points to sig* Another two awesome Musume together.  Take your pick. xD

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
C37. Your favourite H!P-related duo act.

This may have already been posted, but 'W' is my favourite H!P related
duo act, and here is one of the reasons why:

Song: 白い色は恋人の色 / Shiroi Iro wa Koibito no Iro (White is the Color of Lovers)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
C27. Your favourite Morning Musume generation and why.

Kyuukies, the 4th gen used to be my fav.  But it seems I pay more attention to the kyuukies these days.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2012, 09:05:27 PM »
C2. Favourite current H!P member and why.

Momochi aka Tsugunaga Momoko
from Berryz Kobo

Oshi or long Oshimen, the Japanese (wotaslang) term for favorite/most supported member, is very popular among foreigners nowadays.
I prefer the old-fashioned gaijin and prolly 2D styled term waifu (note: calling your favorite your future wife is also not unknown to the Japanese though :sweatdrop:) when not just calling her fav(orite).

She's not just a favorite, not just the idol/member I support the most.
She's THAT girl, THAT woman.
Even more than with Berryz Kobo, Momochi is my member forever.
It's like Berryz Kobo is the religion and Momochi the goddess. Every once in a while I promise to myself that I'll never betray her and keep supporting her after a graduation or her doing something I don't like.

Why~?

The very first Berryz member that caught my attention was Chinami. That was before I knew the members. I still like Chinami today but not as much obviously.
So next was Momoko (now Momochi :P), she got my attention not only by her looks and actions but also by her name. I loved the name Momoko before I knew her.
Now in addition to always being genki she is also crazy :lol: she has the sense of humor I really like a lot.
People still always talk about her being fake or something but I think that only happens when you look at the surface.
When you know her from earlier days and take everything into consideration she is just a very intelligent and beautiful young woman who does her job at perfection.
Well job might even be the wrong term, seems to be more like her vocation.

Momochi is the person who got me out of my nutshell to go to Japan twice, Paris and (lol) Stockholm once.
I love hearing her voice and looking at her... hearing her feels probably like it does when a new born hears the voice of the mother  :lol:
By her being an idol and doing what she does she has given me so much joy, fun and excitement over the years that this alone deserves my best support for her for a very long time.

tl;dr momochi is above almost everything in my life (also real life)

------

C3. Favourite graduated H!P member and why.
A shorter one but also somewhat important.
Kago Ai
Although Maiha as former Berryz member is also important, Kago Ai is one of a few reasons why I got into H!P at all.
Similar to Momochi I enjoyed her cuteness combined with craziness and because she's kinda responsible for my fandom it's fair to mention her as favorite graduated member.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:28:49 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #407 on: August 27, 2012, 12:58:19 AM »
C28. The H!P member you would take to a Haunted House.

Kuduu cause she is scared of haunted houses xD
C29. Your favourite S/mileage member and why.
       I have none.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #408 on: August 27, 2012, 04:22:46 AM »
C3. Favourite graduated H!P member and why.
Niigaki-san

She's not really the best singer or dancer, or the prettiest, but I was impressed by her love and dedication to the group. She even sacrificed graduating together with Ai-chan so she can help the new members grow until her last day as the leader.

C4. You may take 3 current H!P members to Tokyo Disneyland to frolic around. Whom do you take and why?

Kanon - definitely gonna need someone who is familiar with the area so who else to bring but Cinderella herself
Chisato - need someone who won't be afraid to get on the scary rides
Masaki - it's not a fun day in a theme park if you don't have someone in your group that runs off ahead everyone and at the end she gets lost and you'll have to find her :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2012, 02:25:00 AM »
C38. A H!P member's cute mole/freckle.

Yuuka Maeda. Neck. Mole.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #410 on: August 29, 2012, 04:34:44 PM »
C39. The first Morning Musume single released after you became a H!P fan, and what you thought about it.
Cannot remember because I was checking out so much of their past singles at the same time as discovering their newer songs, plus watching Hello! Morning, so I get the time frame a little bit mixed up.

C40. Your favourite H!P photo book.

KAGO ai
GO ON THE JOURNEY! 

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: August 23, 2013, 10:24:38 PM »
This thread is REOPENED for the duration of the Post Whoring Olympics!

Note that if you completed the challenge last year, you can't do it again! (This means I can't do it again, either!)

I did notice a lot of people weren't able to finish, or even get started, so this is your chance. :heart:  :hip smile:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #412 on: August 25, 2013, 02:59:30 AM »
C5. The best H!P song for karaoke.
Aenai Nagai Nichiyōbi and Zutto Suki de Ii desu ka. Pretty powerful songs so I wouldn't dare butcher them in karaoke

C6. A Morning Musume album song that you really like.
Be Alive. If not for Oda-chan I would not have discovered this gem of a song. :nervous

C7. A member who left before she really got to shine and whose departure made you sad.
Maiha. Even if she wouldn't get that many lines in the songs, she can probably contribute in other things. Berryz is doing good right now but I wonder how they would've turned out if Maiha was around. (yurushitenyan would probably be funnier if Momo had a gag partner)

C8. A C-ute song that makes you want to dance.
Dance de Bakoon. Invisible Guitar! :lol:

C9. A group picture (with any members, any era) that makes you smile.

C10. Your favourite Berryz Kobo music video.

The other versions has kids and costume changes but this one has DANCING SHEEP!

C11. A hot picture of a hot H!P member (any era).

her thighs didn't make it to the picture but if Eri was staring at me like that, it's GG

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High-G - Replay