JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Lucky Suicidal

Author Topic: YTTC ~For the love of crack * Readers and Writers Unite~ ~Ca-mel Le'maC Club~  (Read 61566 times)

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
Risa: ... *thinks: Maybe I can kidnap this stupid camel when this crazy woman isn't watching...* :kekeke:
[/color]

I do not know that Risa was a "calculator"  :mon thumb:
 XD XD

Mari: WHAT THE.........................COME BACK HERE! I want to use it to pray for height![/color]
 :mon lmao: .... You don't need to pray for her height, you are great as you are!

Ganbatte ne
ps: I will try to join you all in the continuation when I will have the inspiration
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Risa: So... this... So this camel...??
Mari: Camel-SAMA!!!! :scolding:

:rofl:  :rofl:

Risa: Yaguchi-san! LOOK! Another one! With bigger humps on the boobies Mountain:mon beam:

Mari: WHAT THE.........................COME BACK HERE! I want to use it to pray for height![/color]

So there's now a Boobies Mountain  XD

:lol:  Pats Marie  :heart:

ps: I will try to join you all in the continuation when I will have the inspiration

*Prays for the early arrival of the inspiration*    :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :D

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Mari: WHAT THE.........................COME BACK HERE! I want to use it to pray for height!
:rofl: OMG, we're so cruel with Yaguchi XD

*Rides the munching camel away*  :mon scooter:

Mari: WHAT THE.........................COME BACK HERE! I want to use it to pray for height!

*Risa runs away with Camel-sama, but suddenly the animal stops on his tracks...*

Risa: WTF?!?!?!?! WHY DO YOU STOP?!?!?!?!

*The Camel-sama tilts his head to the right, in order to show something to Risa...*

Risa: *Looks to the right...* OMG!!!!

YTTC XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...

Risa: *Looks to the right...* OMG!!!!

There she saw her Aichan, affectionately  :luvluv2:  riding  :mon scooter:  on the camel with bigger humps on the Boobies Mountain

Aichan: "Oh Camel-sama"  :luvluv1:

Risa: *Slaps herself*  :mon slapself:  "I'm only dreaming, this isn't real"  :mon slapself:  "Wait for me Aichan  :pleeease: I will save you from whoever cursed you  :cool1:

Risa: "Hiya tsk tsk hiya"  :mon scooter:  she  rides and guides her Camel to Ai's direction. But before she could grab a hold of Aichan, Aichan's Camel along with her flies, up up and away   :sejinemo:

YTTC  :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:26:06 PM by kRisZ »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
LOL~ i just realize the topic name had been changed to Ca-mel Le'maC~

[Morning has come!] -> Just after one day...so much things happened...LOL~

Speaker on Camel Island: Good Morning People.. For the Daily Report..... Death: 2, Bugs Bunny and a Mickey Mouse Toy... HEY! why are you guys not killing anyone!? Rum Stock: 40/100 bottles left... WTH! WHO took all those!?

[Meanwhile]

In the cottage....where Reina found naked Maki

Maki: I was with Mari before i woke up at this cottage...... and then... i was naked already... with this weird tattoo on my......... :cry:

Reina: Anyway... here are some coconut shells and leaves to cover up for the time being... Hey~! Aika! Aika! Where are you?? I remembered we were plucking the coconut....and she told me..... there was a bottle of Rum on the tree....................... :mon huh:

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
The crack club name deserved to be there  :D  Plus the previous title was kinda off  XD  And yes, everyone who comes in here becomes a member without even applying for it  :lol:

Aika:depressed:  *gulps down the Rum in hand*

Reina: “What are you doing?”   :mon huh:

Aika: “Is it not that obvious?”  :mon wind:

Reina: “You’re drinking Rum?”  :mon huh:

Aika:   :tantrum: *Runs away* :on speedy:

Maki: “What’s with her?”  :mon pissed:  she asks while trying to feel the shape of her tattoo.

Reina: :scared: “OMG, you have a Camel tattoo between your butts?    :mon freeze:

YTTC   :D

Last for the day, gonna go to the folks to celebrate New Year's Eve  :)  HAPPY NEW YEAR YTTC  :mon blowhorn:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Risa: "Hiya tsk tsk hiya"   :mon scooter:  she  rides and guides her Camel to Ai's direction. But before she could grab a hold of Aichan, Aichan's Camel along with her flies, up up and away    :sejinemo:

*Ai-chan doing her manly scream all the way*

Ai: Risa! Where are we!!? *Manly voice*

Risa: I didn't you have that in you!

*As they walk around, they came upon a Booth Cart... selling various kind of sweet....*

Ai: What is this!? Sweet?! It's so thin and long.......

Risa: Hey..there is a sign here.....

1 Long thing... $1
Threesome... $2.50 <- Seriously i saw them selling it this way in a shopping mall...and this is what they wrote on the signboards... They are just normal sweets that is looks like udon..or slightly larger... (In case you are thinking alittle off... XD) But anyway... is it good to have that?! I mean what if kids walk up to you and they say they want a "threesome"? OMG~  :mon heh:

Ai: ........................... what is that suppose to mean??

Candy store owner: It is what it is.... Want some?

Anyway~ Happy New Year to the readers/writers here!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:23:30 PM by amEthystx »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
^
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL i guess that's what happenes when u finaly start to nnotice the things around you
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ LOL~ I will definitely have a headache if my kid comes back to me asking me what is a "Threesome"

And if they start using it in everyday phrase... i will faint...  XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
@Chloe:  :on hypto: :on hypto:   <- *chanting* camel...camel...camel~~~

:dizzy: camel? eh? camel?
camel...camelism...long live Ca-mel Le'maC...camel...
:banghead: *regain consciousness* Wait a second...What just happened?!  XD

Mari: Since we are all going to die..i don't mind telling you... i'm in this cult called "Ca-mel Le'maC".. we practice the way of camelism...

Risa:  :mon one:
:mon lmao:  :rofl: that was genius!

Loving the topic name change!  :lol: :twothumbs

I will definitely have a headache if my kid comes back to me asking me what is a "Threesome"
I'll faint right away (and hope to never wake up) the moment the word came out of their mouth.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ LOL~ 

As the self proclaimed Bishop of the Ca-mel Le'maC, I :welcome  you to the cult!

I'll faint right away (and hope to never wake up) the moment the word came out of their mouth.

In school

Teacher: Ok class! We are doing counting today! Chloe-san.. why don't you start?

Chloe: OK! One... Two... Threesome!

*faint*

^ random! XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Today, as I did cigarette count, I looked at the pack of Camel's and thought of this story. And majorly loled.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
I will definitely have a headache if my kid comes back to me asking me what is a "Threesome"

In school

Teacher: Ok class! We are doing counting today! Chloe-san.. why don't you start?

Chloe: OK! One... Two... Threesome!

*faint*

^ random! XD

Kid: I want threesome
Me: No, you don’t, that’s odd make it four to make it even.

Okay, it's lame  :P

Today, as I did cigarette count, I looked at the pack of Camel's and thought of this story. And majorly loled.

XD  You're definitely not alone  XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
^ I was just about to say to amEthystx that good thing it stops at threesome and not four but then you brought the four LOL

I remember I do own a camel plushie my parents bought for me when I was a kid somewhere in the house (coincidence?), I'll never look at it the same way again if I found it  XD

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
I've been lurking around in this thread for quite a while, and I just wanted to de-lurk to tell you guys just how absolutely hilarious and epic your story is. It's so random, but that's what makes it super awesome. Keep up the great work! Moar crackiness plz!

Quote from: amEthystx
That totally reminded me of a movie called Definitely, Maybe. While in the middle of talking about his love life, this guy's kid asked him what a "threesome" is, and he told her that it was a game adults play when they're bored, lol.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:31:47 PM by Retro Bubble »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Yay! Another reader  :welcome

Hey bishop, maybe you should do your thing? ----> :on hypto:
XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...

Ai: ........................... what is that suppose to mean??

Candy store owner: It is what it is.... Want some?

Ai:  :mon unsure:

Camel: "MoooOOOooo"  :mon beam:

Ai: "Risa, Camel-sama is now calling us"  :mon psst:

Risa: "But we just got in here"  :mon annoy:

Camel: "MoooOOOOoo"  :mon beam:

Ai: *Runs*  :mon rush:

Risa: "Wait up!" *Grabs the threesome and runs*  :mon rush:

YTTC  :D

Retro Bubble  :mon fyeah: :mon hi:  :welcome

Please drop a line when you feel like it  :)

EDIT

Yay! Another reader  :welcome

Hey bishop, maybe you should do your thing? ----> :on hypto:
XD

C, how about you do that when Teh Bishop is not around  :bingo:   just make sure you have one   :on hypto:   for you too  :P   :mon rush:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:59:15 AM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
^ I think that would've been dangerous, who knows what I'll do with the  :on hypto: ? LOL

Risa: "Wait up!" *Grabs the threesome and runs*
XD the threesome!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@Yumepouk~

:mon lmao: .... You don't need to pray for her height, you are great as you are!

Ganbatte ne

-I just happens to scroll and saw this..LOL~ Yup~ totally agreed! Mari is cute with her height... I miss my tiny height too  :(

Join in soon!

Me as the Bishop of the cult  :on hypto: :on hypto:

@Chloe:
I remember I do own a camel plushie my parents bought for me when I was a kid somewhere in the house (coincidence?), I'll never look at it the same way again if I found
- Don't you remember... one night... a devil monkey with bat wings drop by... she passed you the token of the cult and a red pendulum before saying "Child.... one day when the this resurface again.. you are gonna make it big..." *Evil Laughter*

LOL~ okay... i'm so disturbed by this YYTC thing...

@Retro Bubble: As the Bishop of the cult i welcome you!  :on hypto: :on hypto:
Welcomed to drop a few lines!

Maybe. While in the middle of talking about his love life, this guy's kid asked him what a "threesome" is, and he told her that it was a game adults play when they're bored, lol.
- LOL~ i cracked up reading this.. If my kid explains the meaning of threesome this way to me.... And ask me if i plays it.. I will dig a grave and buried her in instead.. LOL! Evil mum! XD It's so hard to get a idea out from a kid~

Back to the Story!

Risa: "Wait up!" *Grabs the threesome and runs* :mon rush:

Store Owner: COME BACK HERE! YOU HAVE NOT PAY YET!!!

Ai: Isn't that Sayu?!

Camel-Sama: Mooooooooooooo!  :mon beam:

Ai: If Sayu is here....most probably she have already kidnapped Eri already...

Camel-Sama: Moooooooooooooo!  :mon beam:

Ai: We have to save Eri!

Risa: Mooooooooooooooooo!  :mon beam:

Camel-sama & Ai:  :mon suspect:

amEthystx: CUT! NG!!!  :mon blowhorn:

Risa: Opps! Sorry! I got the wrong line!  :mon ignore:

Everyone watching:  :mon ehh: :mon ehh: :mon ehh:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+