JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Lady Navigation

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99389 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[long title] 10-21-12
« Reply #300 on: November 20, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
yellow-lol i cant help it im a worry wort. thankfully i passed both midterms with a B ^^

rndy-my stuffs are cute and urs is emotionally draining  :catglare: but you know i love u anyway my jedi master~ :deco:

satsu-lol ai-chan's got no idea XD but you know she'll find her ways ;D

risa_ai-thats what happens when u have kids you, forever cockblocked until they move out of your house XD

maikeatoot-yup and thanks i'll try~

MsSmigge-lol thanks i'm trying not to overkill myself...i keep telling myself 1 more month @~@ and i still need to choose classes for next semester and i havent yet >3>

thanks for the wait guys~ i'll have something for u all in a bit~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[She's here!] 11-19-12
« Reply #301 on: November 20, 2012, 03:38:11 AM »
what you all've been waiting for :cow:

She’s here!

Something felt odd today, but 6 year old Emiko just couldn’t put her finger on it. Everything seemed to be in its orderly fashion, but for one reason or another it felt off. It couldn’t have been because her beloved Papa was out for the past week due to work, and her lovely Mama seemed to be perfectly fine next to her little sister’s more than frequent kicks and moving around in her tummy; everything was the usual for her.

‘So why does Emiko feel like something’s different?’

The little bean scrunched her eyebrows in deep thought as she sat on one of the swings in her school playground. She tried her best to think back to earlier in the morning when her Mama was getting ready to take her to school. She remembered Mama looking a bit more tired than usual but she thought it was probably due to the baby still not keeping still at night and just guessed that she was excited. Thinking hard for a few more minutes, Emiko eventually gave up on trying figuring out what it was that was bothering her, and got off the swings to go play with Yuka-chan before the teacher called for the end of recess.

‘Maybe it’s just nothing at all and Emiko’s just having a silly worry thought.’

----------------------------------

Now she knew something had to be up. It wasn’t everyday that Reina would come and pick up the little bean from school, and for some reason or another kitten didn’t look like her usual confident self. Emiko looked back up at her again as they boarded the train that didn’t seem to be the normal one she usually took with her parents. Reina quickly took out her phone and started furiously tapping on the keypad as the little girl sat on the bench next to her.

“Nekonee-chan, why didn’t Mama come pick Emiko up today?”

“She had to go to visit the doctor…”

The little girl looked down at her colorful sneakers as she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. She never remembered her Mama talking about going to the doctor this morning…was it because of the baby, or something else entirely?? Like an evil curse?!Emiko’s eyes widened as she gasped at the thought. What if an evil witch casted something on her and she asked Reina to take her to safety?

“Is Mama cursed Nekonee-chan?!”

“Eh?”

The kitten looked down from her phone to meet Emiko’s worried expression. She sighed and shook her head in disagreement.

“No…and why would she be cursed anyway?”

“Cus…Papa told Emiko once that if something bad happens to Mama it’s cus an evil witch tried to put a curse on her, but since Papa was there she saved her, and that’s why imouto-chan moves around so much in Mama’s tummy…. And that only the doctor can help make it not so bad for Mama…”

Reina looked at the child in disbelief and sighed again. Once all of this was over she had to ask Ai just where on earth she was getting all of these crazy ideas from. Speaking of Ai, she looked down at her phone again as another frantic text came through.

‘Speak of the devil.’

“Don’t worry Emi-chan, your Mama’s just fine… We’re actually going to meet her at the hospital anyway.”

She gave the little bean a reassuring pat on the head and was instantly glued back to her phone again.

-------------------------------------------

“Emiko wants to see Mama…”

“You’ll see her in a bit Emi-chan.”

“But Kamenee-chan said that ages ago~”

Eri gave her a small smile as the two sat in the visitor’s room of the hospital. It had been a little over an hour since her and Reina came and instead of meeting up with the older bean like Reina had said they ran into Sayu and Eri. Before she could ask what was going on though, the trio ushered the little bean into the nearby playroom nearby to talk about something that seemed to be very important. Not soon after the bunny and kitten walked away into the maternity ward while the turtle stayed behind to look after and keep Emiko occupied for the time being.

“Are you guys sure that Mama’s ok? “

“Of course! Would Kamenee-chan lie to Emi-chan?”

“…No…”

“Well there you go~!”

The turtle ruffled the little girl’s hair causing Emiko’s small frown to turn into a small smile. The couples little moment was interrupted when they suddenly heard a familiar voice behind them.

“Ah…Eri…There you are! I came as fast as I could!”

“Papa!”

Emiko got up and ran towards Ai, quickly wrapping her small arms around her waist. Eri stood up and gave Ai a small wave as the little bean started asking Ai a thousand questions a minute about her mother, clearly getting more and more worked up as the time past, and eventually ending up in tears.

“What if Mama doesn’t fight off the curse Papa told Emiko about??”

Ai smiled and knelt down to be at her daughter’s eyelevel as she tried to calm her down.

“Emi-chan, you know Mama’s the toughest Mama in the world right?”

“…Yeah…”

“So do you think Mama would let the evil witch win?”

“No…”

“Well there you go! You need to have faith in Mama! Plus did the others tell you why Mama came here?”

She shook her head as the monkey gently brushed the remaining tears away on the little beans cheeks.

“No…”

“Well, After Mama dropped you off at school it looks like imoutou-chan started telling her that she wanted to meet everyone. Do you know what that means?”

It took the little bean a moment to add up all the pieces together, and when it all added up, her eyes widened and gasped in realization.

“You mean Himeko-chan might be coming today!!”

“Un!”

“And Emiko is gonna be a big sister for real?”

Ai nodded and chuckled as the little bean embraced her in a tight hug. Eri giggled at the scene as Ai picked her daughter up and walked over to the turtle to figure out just how things were going.

--------------------------------------

She took in everything as the little baby wiggled and murmured under the pastel pink blanket in her mother’s arms. Her hands looked way tinier than expected, and her hair wasn’t all that long either. And she didn’t look like or smelled like a strawberry at all. Emiko looked up to her Mama who smiled lovingly at the both of them. She looked pretty tired from whatever it was they were doing in the small room while Emiko was forced stayed out for a couple of hours. It had to do with something or another about only grownups being allowed in there, but she’d ask the whys about that later. She was just glad that both her Mama and baby sister were alright.

“Nee, Hime-chan, Emiko’s glad you’re finally here you know…now you can play with me and Ouji!”

Her two parents giggled as the small baby just yawned in response to the little beans statement, making Emiko frown a bit. Risa brought her free hand over to the space left in the big hospital bed where the little bean was sitting and ruffled her bangs.

“She won’t be able to right away Mii-chan. Ouji had to wait for you before he could play with you.”

“I know…Emiko was just telling Hime-chan from now…”

Noticing the time, Ai stood up walking over to the trio, and picked up Emiko.

“Well it’s time to go home Emi-chan. We have to give Mama and Hime-chan some rest.”

“Mou~ already? I want to stay longer Papa~”

“Mii-chan, Mama’s got to rest so she can give Hime-chan the magic potion to grow up to be a big strong girl like you, so when you come visit her tomorrow you can tell her how your school day was. Plus you have to tell Ouji that she’s here now."

The little bean pouted as she heard her Mama’s words while Ai just raised an eyebrow in confusion. It wasn’t like her lover to be the one to try and try to be imaginative to get their daughter to listen. Maybe the birthing made her act out of character, yeah it had to be.

“Magic potion?”

“Un, so you go home with Papa and come back tomorrow ok?”

“…Ok..”

“Good girl.”

Risa smiled as Ai leaned in to give her a quick gentle kiss on the lips as well as on Himeko’s small head, and then let Emiko lean in for her own kisses.

“I’ll let you know when we’re home ok?”

“Alright, make it home safe Ai-chan.”

She nodded and turned to leave the room as she carried Emiko who waved goodbye to her mother and new sister for the last time that night. By the time they had exited the hospital and got on the train to head home, little Emiko was fast asleep on Ai’s lap. Her Papa couldn’t blame her though, with school and then the craziness of the baby coming as well as her herself rushing from a rehearsal to get there in time, the whole day seemed too had drained the both of them.

Threading her fingers through her daughter’s hair, Ai leaned back and rested her head on the train’s wall behind her as a huge grin began to grow. She was now the proud parent of two daughters, and it also meant that eventually she could have her lovely Risa back to herself again. She couldn’t wait to start her new life with her 3 princesses.

---------------------------

i wonder if anyone will notice that this one kinda has a conection to a previous gakimama part :deco: and this is actually kinda long~~ :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #302 on: November 20, 2012, 04:02:41 AM »
the connection part... do you mean the magic potion part?  XD
anyway, finally... our long awaiting Himeko-chan is here  :P
and i wonder how would Aichan being so amazing to come up with those creative made-ups...
i wonder when Aichan's 4th princess will appear?

i want to see Emiko-chan unintentionally see Gakimama to do the feeding to her little sister and questioned the process during her next visit  XD ... because curious Emiko is always so cute... :cow:

yellow-lol i cant help it im a worry wort. thankfully i passed both midterms with a B ^^
i'm glad that you have passed your midterms  :thumbsup and thanks for the update :cathappy:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:11:04 AM by yellow »

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #303 on: November 20, 2012, 06:17:33 AM »
Dawwwwwwww. ; A ; That was so cute and diabetic. xD Would've been funny if Risa gave birth with Ai in there, all the cusses omg. LOL
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #304 on: November 20, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
I love it! Love it, love it! Definitely need more EmiHime bonding timez and, of course, more Takagaki. :heart: :heart:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #305 on: November 20, 2012, 09:21:35 AM »
Lol, that was cute. xD what if Ai was there when Risa gave birth. Then Risa would be all like, 'AICHAN I HATE YOU FOR THE PAIN. U AND YOUR STUPID FAIRYTALE STORIES. YOU AND YOUR SILLY ANTICS. OUCH.' xD ohgawd, then Ai would be pouting and all, and be talking to herself. xD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #306 on: November 25, 2012, 01:47:56 AM »
yellow- nope, i didnt mean that~ you might want to read back on some of the other gakimama stories to try and help u out...theres atleast 2 things in this one that kinda linked to others
lol well aichan's got that childlikeness about her, like risa has it too ofcourse but ai seems to let it out more lol plus usually with kids you have to find ways to be creative with them when u cant tell them certian things cus they're too young. i mean i had to tell my 7 yr old godsister once that this alchohool her mom was drinking was only a special juice that grownups could drink ^^; thankfully we left it at that lol
idk if a 4th princess will be around anytime soon, i think risa would like to be pregnant free for a good while XDD

satsu-i'm glad u like it :3LOL who didnt say ai went in after she made sure emiko was ok? im sure she must've gotten an earfull but not as much as what poor tanashige got XD and i might write an omake about what was going on in there if the modivation hits me lol

rndy-glad u love it~ and there will be dont worry

risa_ai-she was, i just didnt bother writing it lol but after she checked on emi-chan she went in the delivery room and got quite an earfull ^^;

thanks guys~ :deco:

a pervy present for a pervy person which i love dearly~ :deco:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29217.msg1123477#msg1123477

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: November 25, 2012, 02:10:28 AM »
about your feedback,
after reading it, it just "rings"  back to me... ok understood  :P sorry i also a bit forgetful since that time when i comment your stuff, i was in my period of distressing as my exams just gotten over no longer ago.  :nervous

about the 4th princess, i can understand if she is going to be appear too soon, Gakimama gonna eat up Aipapa sooner.
so, i can wait for her appearance as long as she will be appearing. and I also want to see the sisters interactions and their parents' adult raburabu and got cockblocked(?!) along the way  :heart:

about your latest update,
i have read... and yups, i like how you have make gaki dominant and the cat shy to her lover's dominance XD

and lastly,
i can't wait for that omake that Aipapa got a good earful from Gakimama XD update sooner :P
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:25:45 AM by yellow »

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #308 on: November 25, 2012, 02:46:50 AM »
Awwwww GakimamaAipapa fic  :inlove: :inlove:

Emiko got a babysister  :wub: Maybe, you can write a fic about them when they are older and causing grey hair for their parents because they are so superhyper together xD

And finally it was Risa with the "oh so great explanation about some stuff" xD First, I was sure it was Ai speaking about magic potions... xD

Cute fic again. I am a very bad sucker for fluffy fics and these are very nice to read <3
And yeah, don't kill yourself with the stduies xD They are important but so are some other things.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #309 on: December 11, 2012, 05:19:18 AM »
yellow-its alright, i'm distressing over my own finals and last min assignments @~@ i still dont think a 4th princess will be here for a very long time lol 2 kids will be hard enough XD
thanks for that ^^ i love that artist's works and it always seems to modiavte me, i just wish more of her stuff was translated. and hopefully i'll get to that omake...hopefully

MsSmigge-LOL i was thinking that, but...idk im not all that good at older type things..if that even makes sense ^^;
yup lol blame it on the whole birthing process...or medications...or that risa just couldnt bother giving a real reason lol

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Xmas List] 12-10-12
« Reply #310 on: December 11, 2012, 05:22:06 AM »
Christmas List

Little footsteps thumped loudly behind Risa as she walked into the living room where Ai, was watching T.V while gently rocking the sleeping Himeko in her arms. Luckily the little baby was a pretty heavy sleeper unlike her older sister, so Emiko’s rambunctious actions didn’t wake her.

“But Mama, if we don’t send it now, Santa-san will never get it~!”

Ai watched in amusement as the little bean followed her mother from one room to the next. Emiko had spent the last two weeks, writing, and decorating her Christmas letter for Santa this year and had been asking each and every day since she finished to take it to the post office. The only thing was unlike the previous years, the little girl didn’t want to share just what it was she wanted. The two had tried everything to fish it out of her, but she was just too stubborn.

“Mii-chan, I already told you, we still have enough time to send it…plus you won’t even show Mama or Papa…”

“That’s cus it’s a surprise! And that would ruin it, Nee Papa?”

She stiffened a bit from her name being called and looked over to the little bean who had stopped her trailing right in front of her, hopelessly waiting for a response. Giving a quick nod, Emiko quickly ran back to following her mother.

“See, even Papa agrees with me!”

“But what if Santa-san doesn’t bring Mii-chan the presents she wants this year?”

“But he will! You’ll see when it comes on Christmas!”

Risa sighed as she walked over to her lover who just gave her a small smile in return. There was no way she was going to help her in this one. It was pretty fun just watching Emiko follow the bean until she got her way. Eventually, the little bean gave up and stomped over to Ai with her arms crossed and a frown planted on her small face. She said nothing as Emiko huffed and puffed her cheeks, just patiently waiting for the right moment.

“Mama’s not fair!”

“Well…Mama does have a point…”

“But Emiko wants to keep it a surprise for her…plus Mama likes surprises…”

“How about you tell papa what you wrote for Santa and I’ll promise I won’t tell Mama.”

The little bean uncrossed her arms and gave the idea a thought. If she told Papa then more than half of her list would be given away…but on the plus side she wouldn’t tell, and they probably could get the letter in the mail on time….

“Ok…I’ll tell you…but you have to pinky swear that you won’t tell Mama!”

“Un, Papa promises”

Emiko grinned and eagerly climbed onto the couch next to Ai, leaning in to whisper her wishes. As she nodded and hummed away, she noticed her lover watching from across the room with an amused expression on her face. Risa winked as Emiko sat back asking if Ai had gotten all what she had said.

“Yeah...Papa got it…Now go get ready, so we can take Ouji for a walk and send off that letter nee?”

“You mean it?”

“Of course!”

“Yay~~!"

The little bean quickly gasped at her sudden outburst and covered her mouth, but it was too late and before the pair knew it little Himeko’s cries started to fill the room. Ai quickly tried to sooth the baby, but had no luck. The little bean watched as Risa walked over to take her little sister out of her father’s arms. She mumbled an apology, clearly forgetting that she couldn’t be as loud as she used to be.

“It’s alright Mii-chan, you go with Papa and when you two come back we’ll watch a movie.”

“Ok…”

As she hopped off the couch and ran to her room, Ai looked up at the bean. Himeko had finally calmed down from being woken up and Risa looked over to her lover with that signature smile that she only kept for her.

“You better go get ready too, before Mii-chan gives you a lecture about taking to long”

“Well if she does I know just where she got it from- Ouch!”

The monkey quickly rubbed her stinging shoulder and frowned while Risa gave her a quick sharp glare only for it to melt away instantly.

“I also know where she gets her spoiled side from…not that I mind though. Now go get ready…or you won’t get a surprise of your own later tonight~”

Ai’s eyes went wide in realization of the beans words as she gave her a wink and smiled over to Emiko who ran back into the living room with her letter in hand.  The little bean noticed her Papa’s strange expression and then at her Mama’s loving smile. She shrugged it off and went to get Ouji’s leash. Maybe on the way to the post office she could ask Papa what all that was about, and maybe show her just exactly what presents she was talking about.

------------------
got this idea from my godsister, i love her so much lol

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: December 11, 2012, 05:29:37 AM »
Omg yay! You finished it. It's as cute as I thought it would be. I just love how clueless little kids are. And the MamaPapa love there at the end! But, boy, is that going to be one awkward walk to the post office! XD

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #312 on: December 11, 2012, 06:47:07 AM »
Awww~ YOU GO KAWAIIBEAMMMMUUUUU. Dang, Emiko better not write that she wants another sibling or something. xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: December 11, 2012, 12:46:09 PM »
Ai better have some more "K Rated" stories for the small bean for when she asks what's going to happen later, hahahah. XD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #314 on: December 14, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
Again, I can't say anything else but CUTE!  :inlove: :inlove:

Aaaand my favorite part:
There was no way she was going to help her in this one. It was pretty fun just watching Emiko follow the bean until she got her way.

Ai, you're evil!

Aaaand this one:
"Now go get ready…or you won’t get a surprise of your own later tonight~”
*ahem* yeah... XD

This really made my evening again. Thanks for this!  :)

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2012, 03:26:44 AM »
i like how little bean follow her mama around just get her wishlist being posted  XD

i just wonder how papa Ai going to use another fairytale to explain to little bean on what her mama's gift for her later in the night  XD

kawaii, i still hope to read the child labor OMAKE on Mama Gaki cursing Papa Ai  soon  :cry:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #316 on: December 24, 2012, 05:11:53 AM »
rndy-yupz :3 kids are clueless but pretty smart too nee? lol that walk would be interesting XD

risa_ai-lol 1 sibling is enough for now XD

satsu- im sure she will, after an internal spazz attack

MsSmigge-thanks :3 and im happy it made u feel good :3

yellow-im still not sure on that omake but im happy you liked this one :3

new pervy thing here
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29217.msg1134916#msg1134916

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Water] 3-8-13
« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2013, 07:10:54 AM »
I

AM

ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cow:

i'm sorry its been so long since i last posted here guys, school made it hard to focus but with both of my mini term classes done (and passed with good grades) and 1 full term class i now have time to write~

Water

‘That set list sounds great~! I wish I could be there to hear it’

‘I wish you could too…I’m kind of nervous though… ;3;’

‘Eh~ how come? You did rehearse didn’t you?’

‘Not really…we never had time to with all of the staff so I rehearsed at home’

‘Ah…well if it’s Gaki-san I’m sure you’ll do fine!’

Risa smiled to herself as she replied back to her girlfriend. She was currently relaxing in the bath after a long day on location doing a recording for a show. As much as she wished she could’ve spent Valentine ’s Day with the one she loved, texting her Ai-chan would be enough for now. She leaned back in the tub letting her tired body loosen up more as her phone lit up again, giving the familiar tone that she had set for Ai.

‘Are you still in the bath? If you are, you should make sure you don’t fall asleep, or drop your phone’

The bean puffed her cheeks, replying back in a slightly spoiled tone.

‘Says the one who happens to do so on a regular basis~’

‘Oi! That was one time that happened! It wasn’t my fault Yui-chan had to barge in for something~ ‘

Her chuckles slightly echoed in the small room as she could imagine Ai frowning in her bedroom, possibly mumbling to herself about that last phone accident a while back. Shifting again, Risa tried to change the grip of holding her phone when it suddenly slipped from her hands.

Her eyes when wide as she watched her beloved iphone splashed into the bath water with a loud plop. She felt like it was happening in slowmotion, but it quickly ended when a loud guyish scream came out from her lips.

“UAHH! NO!!”

She quickly grabbed the phone before it reached the bottom of the tub and desperately tried to dry it off with a nearby towel, but it was too late, her sweet white iphone which she treated like a child was gone, and right when she was having a conversation with Ai-chan! Risa brought her head down in shame when she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

“Risa-chan, is everything alright?”

-----------------------------------

After telling her Mama what happened and getting the usual ‘I told you so’ lectures, Risa eventually got a new phone. Thankfully she had backed up her items and a few days later everything was back to normal. She even had enough time in her hectic work schedule to meet up with Ai for a little date.

“Ah~ So that’s what happened, haven’t I even told you before that it’s not smart to text while you’re in the bath?”

“…Un…”

“So why didn’t you listen to me Risa-chan?”

The bean didn’t answer at first; she was still clearly embarrassed about the whole thing and didn’t even know why she dropped it in the first place. Ai took notice of the younger girl’s quietness and brought her hand over to give Risa a soft pat on the head. She loved it when her Risa got a little careless, and the childlike behavior that came with it.

“I told you already I thought I could hold it well and not drop it…it never happened before…”

“But it did happen nee?”

Risa sighed and puffed her cheeks. Ai gave her another pat on the head and leaned closer to give her a brief kiss on the cheek. Just a few more teasings and she’d be complete. It felt good to be the one not lectured about things this time

‘Yup it feels good indeed’.

---------------------
i got this idea from reading a translation on risa's blog and finding out sometime early last  month risa said she droped her iphone in water, tho she didsnt specify how and got a new one a few days later
im sorry its so short n bad...im megga rusty ;3;

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »
Lol risa

Aichan ftw

Posted by the mento Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2013, 08:12:20 AM »
Ah~! You didn't tell me you had finished this! It's short and sweet~ Lol, poor Risa

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Lady Navigation