JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Sky Step

Author Topic: Moe's OS Collection 『あつみなの絆は永遠』 The Officer I Fell In Love 140104  (Read 80477 times)

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Hola!! Welcome to my one shot collection  :grin:
Ehe.... Don't worry, my other fic (Love is You) I will keep updating it.  :thumbsup
I will try to include some members pairing here...  :cow:

Here is my first one shot... Please enjoy!

Sorry my bad english and I hope my story won't make you feel bored  :yawn:

==============================================================

With You

I am sitting here….. Keep looking at you in a distance. Don’t have any courage to greet you, to call your name…. I am just a pathetic, here alone thinking about you…

Today’s schedule is sport. The boys have a marathon practice, and the girls have a basket ball practice. As always I sit on the bench, can’t join them practice… I always bring my management book and read it as the other girls are playing basket ball. Once I look at them, my sight stops right at you…. The way you dribble your ball, lay up, shooting, passing, you look amazing. I know I am not good at sport, but seeing you like this put a lot of energy through my body….

BRAK! You fall. I am surprised seeing you lay on the ground. I want to help you but everybody does it first… You get surrounded by them, they help you to get up… I am late… You are laughing as you say “I am fine.” and start dribbling your ball again…

I keep looking at you even you don’t know... I can’t concentrate to the book that I just read… I can’t get your shadow off my eyes…

“Minami…..” call him as you turn back. You smile at him, you let him hug you, you let him poke your cheek, you let him touch your body….

You know, it is irritating.

He strokes your hair, he smells it, and you push him away with a wide smile on your face…. I can’t even do that to you… Yeah… he’s lucky to be your boyfriend.

“Daichan, please stop! You will ruin my practice…” you shout at him but you look so happy…. I am here and I am hurt……

“But I miss you Minami….” he smiles as he pokes her cheek again.

“What a playboy!” you still laugh even you say your boyfriend a playboy.

Arioka Daiki is also known as a playboy. He is our classmate and he confessed his love to Minami a month ago. Minami accepted it. Actually, I monitored that guy… I can’t forgive him if he dumps Minami… I hope Minami is more careful with him, as he is player… Minami is too cute and pretty, so everybody wants to be her boyfriend. She is also famous in basket ball club….

“Do you have time after school?”

“Where will you take me? Hotel?” I widen my eyes. What a hotel? Are you sure Minami?

“Hotel?” seems that guy is confused, or….he pretends? I know he has gone to the hotel with his exs, sorry if I am talking too much, but I could tell him by looking at his face.

“Yes….”

“Ehm…” that guy is thinking. Okay, what are you thinking? I won’t let this happened. I will protect Minami no matter what! “… I am not interested.” he said. I have that are-you-for-real looking. Then Minami smiles, she seems so happy with her boyfriend response.

“Okay, where we should go then?” you say as you hold his hand. Ugh, that is irritating me.

“Wherever you like Minami….” he smiles.

Okay, nice playboy. You got her now… I know what trick a playboy plays when he is with his girlfriend. Pretending to look cool, to look nice, and after she respects you, you get her quickly. Sorry, I will be Minami’s guard, and won’t let that happened.

I close my book and walk toward them… I point at that Daiki guy.

“A boy should not be here. This is basket ball practice, and marathon’s track is not even here.” I look at him with hate looking.

“Phew… Looks who we have today? Our beloved class representative, Maeda-kun.” He pokes my cheek. Ugh, it won’t go with me, got it?

“Who do you think you are? A face poker?”

“Wow easy… I won’t tease you, since you are just…… a nerd and I am not interested in you. You are not even pretty. Haha….” okay I got enough with his words. Before I can speak any further, Minami grabs her boyfriend’s hand.

“Okay Daiki… Just follow what she says.” he looks at Minami and don’t have any choice beside leave now.

“I leave because she told me to…. Huh.” He is leaving.

Minami is right beside me now, but I can’t see look at her even greet her. Then I turn back and walk to my bench as she calls me…

“Maeda, sorry for what Daiki has done.” I stop but not facing her. I am backing her.

“Why are you the one who apologize?”

“Y-yeah… Since I am his girlfriend, and also I keep talking with him from the beginning, though he should not be here….” I can’t listen to it anymore… She is defending her boyfriend... I could feel my chest is in pain.

“Okay, make sure you won’t repeat it again.” I walk away and I hear “Yes.” from her. I sit on the bench, pretend to read my book as for once I look at her. She continues playing, dribbling her ball, and ‘SRAK’ She gets one point. I smile at her. She’s so wonderful if she does that…

~~

After sport we have a class. Then Minami is called by Mariko sensei to her office. I wonder what they talk about.

“Acchan…..” I turn back as someone calls me. It’s Sayaka.

“What is it, Sayaka?”

“You are called by Mariko sensei to her office.” Huh? For real?

“Ehmm… What for?” Sayaka raises her shoulder it means that she doesn’t know. I am thinking what Mariko sensei wants to tell me. Then I stand up and walk to the office. From the outside I can see clearly Minami is there. She is sitting right in front of Mariko sensei. Then I knock the door.

“Come in…” I open the door as I bow my head. “Sit down please…” I nod and walk to the chair and sit beside Minami.

“Well Maeda-san, I have something to tell you.” I keep listening to her. “Please from now on, you teach Takahashi privately.” said her. I am surprised and I think Minami is too. I….have to teach Minami?

“Minami always keeps dropping her ranking and her mark never gets B… It is always below of it.”

“But sensei….” looks like Minami against this… Ah, I know… She must hate me. She doesn’t want me to teach her… I know myself is an eyesore for her.

“No more ‘No’ Takahashi-san… You don’t have any choice.” she sighs.

“How Maeda-san?” Mariko sensei asked me. I nod.

“There is no problem then… You two may leave now.” I stand up and go outside as Minami follows me.

“Maeda!” she calls me. I stop my step. She comes in front of me. But I look away. I feel shy…

“Maeda…. Ehm… I am sorry, I trouble you.” she said.

“Don’t have any choice… Sensei has asked me to do it. And I must do it.” She smiles.

“Okay… Please be nice to me.” she said as she walks away. I look at her back….

You never trouble me Minami… I will help you to raise your grade.

~~

“Why?” Daiki sounds disappoint.

“I am sorry Daiki… This is sensei’s order! Forgive me! We go next time?” I know Daiki is not happy with this.

“So you will be with her just the two of you? I will accompany you then…” What? Accompany her? Huh… Do you think I allow you to do so?

“Err… You should be there… I am afraid I can’t fully concentrate. I promise we go next time, kay?” She waits for his answer so long, then he nods. She smiles and approaches me…

“Let’s go Maeda…” I am putting my books inside my bag as I say “Yes.” to her. She is waiting for me and after I am ready, we start walking outside.

“We are going to your home?” I nod, but I don’t see her.

That is our last topic and on the way home, we never talk. We don’t have topic.

“Wow…. your house is so big.” she said as she sits on my couch. “Thanks.” my simple response. I hate myself now. How come I heard so cold to her? Ouh god!! She may hate me because of this.

“What are you going to teach me?”

“Math.” I answered as I sit on the floor and take out my Math’s notebook. She stands up and sits beside me on the floor. Okay, we are so close now.

“Ouh, math…” she sighs. I know Minami hates math so much…. she hates English too. I pity her she drops her grade… I think it is because of club’s activities since she is good in playing basket, and she is our school’s assets, so she has to practice basket more and more. She looks around, maybe she can feel my house is so quite.

“Where are your parents?”

“Working.”

“So you are always being alone right?” I don’t give any response.
“Err… you don’t mind if I visit you after school?” What are you talking about? You have boyfriend and he  always wants to hang out with you. How come you will visit me after school?

“Which one you don’t understand?” I ignore her. Then she tells me every parts that she can hardly solve.

Minami really hates Math! I have to teach her from very beginning. Fuh… it is tiring, but I find it is so enjoyable. I can talk to her, I can sit next to her this close, I am happy.

We have finished for today at 6 pm. It feels so short, I don’t know maybe I want to be beside you forever, so 3 hours feel so short.

“Thanks Maeda for today…” she smiles. I have to say it! I have to say it now right in front of her! I slowly look at her…..

“Please don’t call me Maeda. Call me by my name…”

“Eh? Is it okay?” she seems so happy and surprised… I nod.

“Right then, Atsuko…” she smiles. “Well, I am going now… Bye.” she walks away. I only can see your back… Be careful Minami.

From that day we are always together… I start talking with her, saying her name, and get closer to her. She is funny, interesting, and full of jokes. I never forget this moments I spend with you, even you have someone important to you I will keep this feeling along with me until I die. A feeling for you that I know it would never be happened.

Minami slowly understands about math.

“Thanks Atsuko… I understand now…” she giggles. I smile. She looks at me with a surprise looking.

“What is it?” I asked

“The first time I see your smile. I think you are a CG and can’t smile.”

“CG?”

“Cybor girl.” she grins. I am dead now. She looks at me as a cyborg girl? No… she must think I am such a weirdo.

“I am human, and I can smile….” I said. I sound little angry… Then she covers her mouth..

“Ah… I am sorry Atsuko. I was joking.” she touches my shoulder. All of my body is stunning now. . .

“Yea I know…” I move my body a bit so that she could pull her hand of me.

“How about your boyfriend?”

“He’s fine…Why? You are interested in him? Whoaa… he’s so popular.”

“I’m not asking his condition and I’m not.” she keeps looking at me. “I hope he is not mad, since recently you always study with me…”

“Oh, don’t think about him… He’s okay with it.” she smiles. I hate it when you talked about him and you smiled like that… I guess I don’t even have any chance to be together with you, Minami…

“I will go with him after this…” I look at her. I am…..so jealous.

“Sounds nice….” She moves closer to me.

“Don’t you have someone you like, Atsuko?” what a straight question.

“Yes, I do…” she looks down to the floor, she stays silent. And then she looks at her watch, and she puts her books inside her bag.

“Our time is over… Okay, I am going now…” she walks quickly to the door. I don’t even stand up yet, she has disappeared. She acted so strange just now. What happened? Was I wrong? Did I say something wrong?

My parents are not going home now. They stay in a hotel tonight, business reason. I was used to it. I am alone everyday…. I walk to the kitchen I make a milk chocolate. I sit on the couch as I reach my remote and turn my tv on. Boring. I keep switching the channel until I feel tired coz there is no anything I can watch, then I turn it off. I close my eyes, want to a rest for little bit. Minami is on my mind right now. I worry about her… Why did she change suddenly? Was that my imagination? I keep thinking about her… I hope she will just alright….

I hear from outside, rain is falling… The wind is blowing so hard, I can hear the trees make its sound. I walk to the window, look at the wet street as I see a girl is standing in front of my house. Rain is making her so wet… I look closely, and oh my god!! I take my umbrella and run outside my house. I approach that girl, grab her hand and take her in to my house…

I give her towel and cloth to change. She takes it….

I am waiting for her to change and here she is… Walking toward me and sit beside me. I look at her, waiting for her story.

“She….cheats on me.” She looks down to the floor. I don’t give any response. I keep listening to her.

“I…I walked to the park, the place we promised to meet… Then…. I saw him with a girl…. went in to a hotel.” What? That bastard!! He’s just a trash!! How could he make my Minami like this? I won’t forgive him!!

I look at Minami… She is just looking down. I know she is hurt right now. I can feel a pain in my chest, I am sad if I see her being this sad. I move closer to her and I hug her. I know she is surprised now, but I don’t care… I know I must be brave… This is what I want to do for a long time, since the first I saw you Minami… My heart is beating so fast as I hold you tightly.

“Atsuko…”

“If you want to cry, just cry… I’ll be here…”

We are in silent… I feel her body is shaking. Seems like I can’t hold it anymore. I want to confess right now... I’ll confess my true feeling toward her…
I stroke her hair… I close my eyes, and feel confidence. Then I start talking…

“Minami…There’s something I want to tell you…”

“What is it, Atsuko?”

“I am sure, you will hate me after hearing this… But I guess I can’t keep it anymore…” I release the hug and now we are looking each other.

“I know I was wrong having this feeling to you, but….. I…..love you Minami.” Finally I say it out. She looks so surprise now. No word coming from her mouth… I just look down, can’t face her.

“At-Atsuko… Are you serious?” I nod.

“I don’t mind if you hate me right now. You have right to do so…” then suddenly she hugs me… Her hands feel so cold, but her body is so warm…

“I won’t mad at you, Atsuko….” I blink. “I…I also love you Atsuko.” Huh? Wait?! What did you say just now? 

“You…you what?”

“Yea… I love you Atsuko… I love you very much. From the beginning, I can’t stop thinking about you, Atsuko…” she releases her hug. I still with my confuse looking. She know I am still confused, then she continues her story…

“The first I saw you, you were pretty quite person… All you did were just reading books and writing some tasks… I made a joke, everyone laughed but you didn’t. I didn’t know how to attract your attention anymore… I did anything possible, but you were still with your books. Then… Daiki came to me and confessed his love in front of class… At that time, I noticed you… The first time you looked away from your book. I could see you looked at me full of curious, and I guessed that was my chance to get more of your attention…” Minami… You did that for me? H-how come? I still can’t believe that…

“At the time when Daiki approached me, at the court, I was happy you asked him to leave. It meant that you cared about me, you looked at me… I was so happy, Atsuko… And then, I was surprised sensei told you to teach me… That was the happiest moment I had ever felt…” she smiles at me…

“So… you didn’t love Daiki?” I asked. She is shaking her head.

“Never… The one I love is right before my eyes. I love you Atsuko…” she kisses me on the lips. Then she breaks it…

“I’ve never expected that my feeling will be replied by you… I am very happy right now.”

I can’t think about the other thing right now. My hand starts moving… First I touch her eyes,

“Minami… I love your eyes….” then my hand is slowly moving down,

“….and your lips. I always want to kiss it…” then I move closer to her and kiss her lips so gently. I feel she replies my kiss… and our noses are touching each other, and I have to move my head to the right, so I can kiss her easily. She puts her hand on my waist and pulls me closer to her… I could feel her lips, her breathe… Then I kiss her chin, move to her cheek, her nose, and her eyes…

“I love you so much, Minami….” she smiles.

“I love you too, Atsuko…” said her as I kiss her on her forehead…Then slowly to her lips again. Her lips are so soft…. I love kissing it… Again I move down slowly to her neck, I kiss it gently and mark it.

“Minami… You have been marked.” I smile as I kiss her again….. I won’t let her take any breathe, she could do it inside my mouth… Minami, I can’t believe I am with you right now… As the first I think it would be one sided love, but you have replied my feeling. I continue kissing you in passionate way……..
My hand reaches your button, I unbutton your 2nd button, then 3rd button, and then you quickly grab my hand… We break our kiss.

“What’s wrong, Minami?”

“I-I just…. I am not ready…” she blushed.

How cute, Minami…. I smile at her as I attach my forehead to hers. I put my hand around her neck.

“I will wait until you are ready, Minami…”

“I don’t know you are this……active, Atsuko…” she smiles…

“You feel regret now?”

“No… I am happy…” I smile as I kiss her again and I push her… I am on her top right now, I can do anything to her… I turn the kiss into a hot one as my tongue is inside of her mouth now… We are kissing in passion.

>> You may imagine what happened next<<

END~
================================================

How?  :panic: :panic:
If I receive good response, I will continue to write  :grin:
Leave comment guys ... Thank you  :cow:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:13:56 PM by moekare »

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Flean

Re: Moe's One~Shot Collection (With You) Update Aug 6th
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 07:59:07 AM »
Gah!!!!! you're killing me with your takacchan moment again~~  :on blackhole:

please!!! please continue~~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 08:12:19 AM »
oh my ,, oh my, being killed by atsumina moment once again,
seems like it's getting more lovely recently on forum... :D

please continue,, wanna hav more... :twothumbs

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 08:22:20 AM »
The amount of fics had been increasing lately! Not that I'm complaining. LOL

Playboy can go to hell.  :grr: But I guess if he didnt cheat on Minami then Acchan wouldnt have confessed then takacchan wouldnt have happen! XD

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
that was quite interesting :grin:

write more if you can :grin:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:39:17 AM »
Atsumina moment so passionate
Can't wait for your future updates
Update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »
minna doumo  :rockon: :rockon:

This morning I decided to make one  :cow:
this time is about SaeYuki  :love:
I never make story of the other pairing beside AtsuMina, but I have tried my best  :thumbup
I hope you like it...

Please enjoy!
Sorry my bad english  :cow:

==========================================================================================

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
~Today, The Love Begins~

“Ikemen!!!” the girls are running to that person…. She doesn’t want to get surrounded by that girls, she decides to run as well.

“Uwaa! Uwaa!! Stay away from me!!” she shouts at them, but looks like they don’t listen to her… “Yada~ yo~ Mou!!” she keeps shouting it as she is running to the safe place…

I am in the classroom, having my lunch and I see you run in the corridor, chased by so many girls. You are being chased by them every day… I sigh then I continue eating my lunch… Once I think about you, have you had your lunch? Since you always do the same every day, I am not sure you have had your lunch already….

“Yukirin….” I hear voice approaches me and that person sits in front of me.

“Oh, Takamina…” I smile.

“Uwah! Your bento looks delicious as usual!” said her with sparkling eyes.

“So you want to say my bento is not delicious, huh?” then this girl sits beside Takamina with a scary looking.

“A-Acchan…. N-no! It’s not what I mean… Your bento is the most delicious! Hehe…” she smiles as she doesn’t want to make her beloved Acchan’s angry…

“Oh really?” she still looks at Takamina with that looking.

“Ye-yeah! Of course! Hehe….” Acchan smiles and she looks at me. “Nee Yukirin… Are you okay?” I am confused. About what?

“Hm? About what?”

“The scene that we just saw a moment ago…” she adds. Ah… That one. Well, I don’t think I am not okay with that… The girls are so annoying. How dare they touch her? Even I never touch her, for once!

“Yeah….” I eat my bento.

“Hmm…. Sae-chan is really famous around the girls nee… so difficult.” Acchan tilts her head to the left. Then her eyes are on Takamina.

“Since this school is only for a girl, no boys… I guess every girl in this school misses boys existence. And also I know Takamina has that ikemen-looking, I admit that she is good looking, but I never forgive her if she cheats on me….” Acchan gives her scary expression to Takamina.

“Acchan….kowai.” Takamina’s short response. Yeah… So scary, Acchan.

“You know Acchan… I won’t do that to you.” she said as she blushed.

“Aaa Takamina you are so cute!!!” Acchan puts her hand on her cheek. “I am happy I am with you now…” Acchan rests her head on that little girl’s shoulder.

“You two get along so well…” I sound envy. Then Acchan raises her head and straightly looks at me.

“Nee Yukirin… Why don’t you tell her already? Tell her you don’t like she is chased by that girls, tell her your true feeling…” I stay quite. I know I don’t have any courage to do so… I am so scared she will hate me If I do so…

“You know, same thing happened to me and Takamina…” Acchan adds. I keep listening to her story. “At that time, I was so in love with this girl, but she never knew what I felt… Although we were best friends at that time, but it didn’t solve anything…” she smiles…
“I started thinking, how if Takamina likes someone? How if Takamina gets confessed by someone she likes? So that I started making my move to confess my feeling to her. You know what? She was actually in love with me too! I was so happy having her by my side. I was glad that I was the one she loved…” Sasuga Acchan… I can tell her ‘active’ character. I know she is so easily getting jealous, she is possessive, and really caring. Lucky Takamina to have her by her side.

“So Yukirin…. Just tell her already, you don’t know unless you try. Maybe she has that feeling too…” Acchan keeps supporting me.

“Thanks Acchan… But….But I am too scared, I am afraid that she will hate me if she knows my feeling. How if she doesn’t have the same feeling? I can’t stop thinking about it.” I sound so sad… I don’t know what to do, I love Sae. I don’t like if she is with another girls. I want her just to be mine. But I don’t want to be so egoist, I know you are not belong to anyone, you are free to choose…

“You won’t know unless you try…” now Takamina starts speaking. “Don’t think about you will get rejected, don’t think about she will gonna hate you or whatever… But you feel relieve you have confessed your feeling. It’s tiring if you keep it until the end, I know how it feels… I also love Acchan for long time, but I didn’t have any confidence to confess… and I hated myself for not being so brave… The day when she confessed her love to me, I was so surprised… My love for her was not one sided love. Then I realize something… We have to be honest to our feeling… That is the most important thing.”

Takamina is right… Our feeling is the most important. I think I get that courage… Maybe I will confess to her.

“Ah, you are Sae’s friend, aren’t you?” Acchan asks. I nod.

“So why are you being a part like this? Do you have problem with her?” she adds.

“No…. It is because we don’t have time to spend time together just like before. She is busy hiding herself from the girls.”

“Ah I see…..”

“It is my fault… The day we entered this school, I asked her to cut her hair short. She refused it first, but I forced her to do so…Then she did it. She cut her hair that short, then senpai started chasing her…”

“Yukirin….” said Acchan… “It was not your fault. No one fault. We can’t blame someone here.”

“Yeah… the one we have to blame is that barber shop.” Takamina said. Acchan looks at her..

“Please Takamia, stop making a joke…”

“But they cut Sae’s hair that short and make her look like a good looking guy! Didn’t they even know that Sae is a girl? A cute girl?” I and Acchan keep looking at her.

“Okay… I won’t say anything again.” She covers her mouth. Acchan’s eyes back to me.

“Trust me, Yukirin… Confession is the best way to help you feel more relieve.” she smiles. I smile too… Acchan is so kind to me though we have been friend for some months ago… I nod.

“Thanks Acchan… I will do my best.” Acchan smiles to me, and says

“Ganbatte nee, Yukirin….”

~~

I walk alone in the garden school… My eyes looking for you. But I can’t find you. I sit on the bench as I hear voices come from my back. I turn back and I see you are pulled by a girl. I know she is the most famous girls in our school, good in dancing, good in lesson, good in everything.

“Sae…” she calls her name as she has pulled her to under a big tree. I walk slowly to hear what they will talk about.

“What is it? You pull me to a place like this. Can we talk at canteen instead?”

“No… Every girl must be there. I just want to talk alone with you…”

DEG!

“I like you, please go out with me…” the girl adds.

HAH! I…I am surprised! What the hell is that girl saying? She confesses her love to Sae???? I want to know how Sae responses her. Sae’s face gotten pink…

“Ehmm….” Sae holds her arm, so nervous. I can’t believe Sae will have this expression. She is shy… Is it my end? I don’t even confess my feeling to her…

“But… Amina-chan, you are famous, you can get someone who is better than me…”

“But you are the one I want Sae!”

Sae, can you just leave her? I know you don’t like her! You are shy because there is someone suddenly confesses to you! Please Sae, please…

“Ah… Hmm…. I don’t know if I~” Amina-chan seales Sae’s lips with hers.

I stuck, can’t move my feet… I don’t believe what I just saw… They are….kissing. Sae’s lips and hers… Getting touched. Sae…. I can’t believe it… I turn back and start walking away, I guess I know what Sae’s answer is. Acchan, Takamina, gomen… I’ve failed before I can confess it… I’ve failed.

~~

“How?” Acchan approaches me as we walk home. I am shaking my head…

“Hm? You have not confessed? Why?”Takamina adds.

“I…I saw her kissing…” I make them both surprised.

“What? Are you serious, Yukirin??” Takamina blinks. I nod.

“With whom?” Acchan asks.

“With the famous girl, Amina Sato…” I answer. I don’t have any energy to get surprised anymore…. That is enough to prove anything.

“What? Amina??” Takamina seems very surprised. Then quickly covers her mouth. Acchan looks at her with curious looking.

“What is it Takamina?” Acchan moves closer to her… Takamina steps backward as Acchan keeps stepping forward.

“W-whoaa Acchan….”

“Tell me… Seems you hiding something…” Here it comes, Acchan’s scary expression.

“Okay! Okay! But promise me you won’t be mad…” Acchan stops her step and nods.

“Fuh… Hmm… I…also got kissed by her.” Takamina can’t see Acchan’s face. I know Acchan is surprised and me too…. Acchan walks closer to Takamina.

“T~A~K~A~M~I~N~A!!” I could see black aura behind Acchan… Looks like Takamina is in fear now…  “When did it happened, Takamina? Answer me!” Acchan is so angry now! I feel like fire is out from her mouth. Woar! Woar! Like a dragon!

“In opening ceremony some months ago…” answered her.

“That bitch!! I will kill her right now!!” Acchan makes her move but Takamina holds her from behind… I help her to hold Acchan.

“Acchan! You promised me you wouldn’t be mad!” She shouts at her.

“I promised you I wouldn’t be mad, but I never promise you I won’t kill her!!” Acchan is for real on her words.

“Kyaaa~ Acchan, calm down! Takamina! Do something!!!” I shout at Takamina since I can’t hold Acchan anymore. She is too strong… I never imagine how strong and fierce Acchan is when she’s angry…

“But… but I don’t know what I should do! Mou~  Acchan, please! Calm down!!”

“I can’t! She has stolen your first kiss!! I won’t forgive that bitch!!”

“Acchan!! I…I still have something to tell, but could you please stay calm?!”

“I can’t! I have to see that bitch! Yukirin, let me go!! Takamina, let me go!!” Acchan keeps shouting… She is too scary!

“Takamina please! Do something!! Acchan is gonna killing Amina… I won’t her to be sent to the jail!” I keep shouting as well…

“Me either, but I don’t know what to do!!!” Takamina keeps holding Acchan’s body. Sure she is too strong!

“Remember what you will do when Acchan was angry! When she was jealous! How did you make her calm?” I give sign to Takamina to think about how to solve this… Then looks like Takamina remembers something and quickly run to in front of her girlfriend. Suddenly she kisses Acchan on lips. I am surprised! What…what did Takamina do? She kisses her lips! What if people are around and seeing it? I feel Acchan’s body has loosen a bit and no more fire in her mouth… Is…is this the way how to make Acchan calm? Unbelievable.

They break their kiss…

“Calm down, Acchan….” Acchan stays quite and looks at her girlfriend.

“Listen, she may kiss me, but she does it just for fun… She never means it.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Maybe it is just the same with Sae… She did ask me to go out with her because she said she liked me… But I rejected her… She was crying so loud back then. And then the day after, she did the same with other girls which had that ikemen aura in them… She is such a weirdo.”

I feel so relieve… So Amina is a player, isn’t she? She does it just for fun? I hope Sae will say no too to her… I smile as I feel so relieve… Thanks god you let Amina kissed Takamina first, so that she could tell me this stories.

“Find your love, I’ll take care of Acchan….” said Takamina. I nod. Takamina holds Acchan and lead her to the nearest bench and sit on it. I can see she keeps calling Acchan’s name… I don’t know why Acchan loses her consciousness, maybe because of Takamina’s kiss? Ckckckck…. so weird.

I look for you around the park where I saw you last time… I hope I can find you… Where are you?

“Yukirin…” I turn back as I see you under the tree. Finally, I find you… I walk closer and now I am facing you.

“How…how are you?” she starts talking.

“I’m fine…” I feel my lips locked. Why? Why can I say some longer words? Baka! Where is my courage? It’s suddenly disappeared.

“It’s been a long time since we walk together to the school…” she chuckles as she rubs her head. I still look at her…

“Hmm…. why are you still here? I think class has already been over some hours ago?”

Damn… what should I answer her? Should I say… I want to see her?

“Hm… I…have something to do with Acchan and Takamina…”

“Hm? Them? Are you that close with them both?”

“You can say so… Since Sae is so rarely to talk with me, I feel so lonely…” Ups! What did I say? Arrgghhh…. Sae must think that I am weird!

“I am sorry, Yukirin…”

“Ah! No, it is not your fault Sae! I…I have said weird things. I am sorry…” I bow my head… Then she cups my face as we can look each other…

“No! It is my fault. I let you feel lonely, I leave you alone, I…I am the bad guy here.”

“Sae…”

“Sorry… I kept avoiding you since the first we entered this school. The girls keep chasing me, wanting a kiss from me, I am so depressed… I don’t want you to get involve in it…”

I can see Sae is honest… Yappari~ She doesn’t forget about me… I am sorry Sae, I was not around when you needed me…

“I have something to tell you…” she said.

“What is it, Sae?” I look so curious. She keeps looking into my eyes… Then her hands move to my hands, and she is holding it.

“You know…. I….I felt lonely too when I was not with you…” I keep listening.

“Day by day, I couldn’t stop thinking about you… Until today, I can hold your hands. I can see your cute face again in a close distance…”

Sae… My heart is beating now… I feel happy when she says that… I think its only me who feel lonely, but she does too….

“I…..I love you, Yukirin…” then she looks at me with serious looking. I still stand there, surprised.

Did she…..did she just confess her love to me? I didn’t have any problem with my ears, so that was true…. Sae… I am so happy I hear it from you… I’m glad, my love for you finally has its answer. Thanks Sae for your answer. I am very happy.

“I have felt this long time ago… but I didn’t have any courage to tell you… And then now, I think the time is right, so I tell it to you… But, I am okay if you reject me right now. I won’t hate you, and I hope you won’t hate me as well… Still friend?”

“Baka…” a word finally comes out from my mouth.
“Huh?”

“You talked too much, Sae…” I said as I kiss her… She looks shocked coz I kiss her so sudden…

“I lied to you when I said I had something to do with Acchan and Takamina… Actually, I looked for you… I looked for you to confess my feeling. Because I love you too, Sae. Deep from my heart, I love you so much… I am happy as you have the same feeling as mine.”

“Yukirin, are you serious?” I nod.

“I am so serious. I am so in love with you… Be mine, Sae…”

“You are already mine…” she kisses my forehead and my lips. We are kissing so long and I enjoy it… I can feel her lips and feel how deep our love is. Finally, my feeling can reach her… Thanks Acchan, thanks Takamina… You guys help me a lot.

>>The situation after Acchan regains her consciousness <<

“Acchan!! Please calm down!!” Takamina holds Acchan’s body…

“Let me go! I will kill that bitch! How dare she kissed you!”

“Mou~ Acchan!! Stop!! Please someone help me!!!” Takamina is shouting so loudly hoping for someone comes to help…

================================================================================================

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Flean

Re: Moe's One~Shot Collection (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu) Update Aug 7th
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 07:05:35 AM »
nice2...  :twothumbs  Acchan being possessive is funny... :lol:

write more!!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »
This story is so cute
Acchan is funny
Saeyuki moment so cute
Please write more
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »
Cute SaeYuki moment!!! XD
Acchan so fisty and scary....poor Takamina :lol:
Write more XD

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 10:22:58 PM »
GO SAEYUKI~!!  :yossi:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 10:40:09 AM »
Minna thanks for your comments  :ptam-aww:
I wrote this one shot this morning.....need 2 hours to make it  :badluck: :badluck:

Please enjoy~ sorry if you feel bored  :sweatdrop:

Forgive my poor english  :cow:

=====================================================================================

Love Fighting

“Wah! My new school!” I run to the inside of the school building and take a look. Hmm… not bad! I walk to the teacher’s office and meet some teachers there.

“You must be the new student, right?” ask one of the teachers.

“Hai, Maeda Atsuko desu! Yoroshiku!” I bow down my head and raise it not long after.

“Nice to meet you, Maeda-san… I am Takasugi teacher of 2B class and you must be in the same class as well… I am your teacher.” he smiles… “The lesson will start in some minutes. Let’s go to your new class…”

“Hai…” I follow Takasugi sensei to my new class. Uwaa… doki-doki suru! I walk along the corridor but I don’t see any students there. Hmm… I wonder where they go?

“We have arrived. This is your new class…” he says as he opens the door. When I walk inside, so many couple of eyes are on me… I am shocked because they are all….BOYS!

“Good morning all… Here is your new classmate… Maeda-san, please introduce yourself.” I nod and step forward.

“He-hello… My name is Maeda Atsuko…Nice to meet you all…” no response from them. Hmm?? What’s wrong? They don’t response me and they keep looking at me… Maybe there’s something on my face? My hair?

“Onna?!” says one student and they start standing up. Eh? Eh?

“ONNA!!!!!” They run to me so crazy! I scream and start running.

W-what happened? What happened? Why do they chase after me?! Is this the way to welcome new student?? Waaa!!! I keep running… Turning left, turning right, they are everywhere! Please!! What happened in this school?! Yabaii…

“Onna! Onna! Let me hug you! Let me kiss you!!”

Yadaa!! What did he just say? Mou~

I hide in a vacant room. Yosh… Looks like I lost them? I walk slowly, out from the room and they are coming again! Uwaaa!!! I scream and start running again! Please someone help me!!

Yabaii! Someone has grabbed my uniform and it’s soaked. I try to run as fast as I can but I can’t against their strength… Kami sama, please… I don’t wanna die here!

DAK!! A shoe has been thrown away right on that guy’s face, he falls.

“Itai!” he falls to the ground. I see to same direction where that shoe has been thrown. A guy with his blonde hair is walking toward us… I got myself shocked. Is it him?

“What are you guys doing? Chasing a girl like that?” he says as she picks his shoe up and put it on. They step backward and help their friend to stand… This guy rubs his neck…

“W-we are sorry!”

“You guys are so noisy today… Ck… I can’t sleep…”

“We are sorry, Kai… We won’t do it again…”

Huh? Kai? This boy’s name is Kai?

“Just go away!” he screams to them and they immediately run and back to the class. I stare at him…Blonde hair, his school uniform looks so messy, earring on his ear, what a yankee… I am not sure if this boy is him… He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

“Why there is a girl in this school?”

“I just transferred here… What’s wrong with that?” I cross my hand in front of my chest…

“You know this school is all boys school… Ck… So that they chase after you…” he looks away and starts walking and leave me alone.

Hm? Bosy school? Do-do iu koto?! I run to the teacher office, I’d like to hear some explanations.

“I am sorry, Maeda-san… I didn’t tell you about this earlier. It’s right if this school is all boys school, but this year we open it as mix school… So that there are still some boys here…”

Oh no…. Why I should choose this school to be transferred to? I dig my own hole. And now I might be spending my time with those weird boys. What should I do now? This is still the first day, I don’t know tomorrow, the day after… Ugh, it must be a dream…

I open my class room’s door as I see those boys look at me in a passion way. I feel my self scared… My body is shaking… I stand in the front and can’t move my feet…

“Atsuko-chan!” one of boys approach me and put his arm around my neck! I try to avoid him but late.

“I am not like them, I am kind of calm boys here… Hehe… Hikaru desu, yoroshiku…” He forces me to shake his hand….

“Let me show you your table…” he pulls me to the table on the corner… “How is it? You’d like to move or stay?”

“I-it’s okay…” I sit on the chair… I look around and see that blonde boys on my right side. He is looking at me… Quickly I look away… What is that looking just now?

“Atsuko-chan…” he sits in front of me... “Do you have boyfriend?”

“No…”

“Ah… good.” he smiles at me…

“But I have already someone that I like…”

“Hah? Really? Oh no…” He covers his face with his hand. “I lose my chance to be your boyfriend… You are cute after all, so yeah…” He sounds disappointed..
“Don’t worry Atsuko-chan… Every morning I will be your guard and protect you from those guys…” Hm? Should I believe him?

“What do you mean?”

“You know every teacher here can’t do anything, our parents are rich and have contributed to this school… What they do are just teaching us, don’t care if we don’t listen to them…”

Yappari, this school is CRAZY! Teacher should be disciplining their students, but so different in here! I don’t know if I can survive here…

“Ah you must no worry about him….” he points to that blonde guy. He is sleeping there…

“His name is Takahashi Kai… No one like him in this school and kouhei are also afraid of him…But some senpai are looking for him to have a duel… But he always wins, he’s too strong…”

Ta-Takahashi Kai? Are you serious? The blonde hair guy and looks like yankee is….my Kai? No…no… there must be something wrong here… My Kai is cute and don’t like fighting. But when the first time I met him, I thought he was my Kai…

“Hoi Atsuko-chan… What’s wrong?”

“Ah… no.” I take my books out of my bag and read it…

“Why did you transfer here? There should be so many girls school right?” he asks.

I can’t say because this school is near with Kai’s house… Because I think I might be meeting him somewhere around here…

I don’t give him any answer…

>>Lunch time<<

I go to somewhere that so far away from class… Roof top. I bring my bento and sit not far from the door.

I eat my bento and it is really nice and tasty… At least this could make me smile today… When I finish eating, I hear someone’s voice… I follow the voice, and here he is… Kai is sleeping over there… I walk slowly to him since I am so curious if he is my Kai. Hmm… his face is so funny and I look at his finger. What? He wears a same ring as mine? I look at my finger, I also wear the same ring as him… How could he have the same ring as mine? This ring,  5 years ago I gave to Kai before I move away… Not long after, he wakes and surprised I am there..

“What are you doing here?” he gets up and stands in front me.

“Why….why do you have that ring?” he quickly covers the ring with his hand.

“Not your business…” he looks away…

“Please tell me!!” I shout at him and make him look at me. “….I….have the same ring as yours, but…. I only gave it to him! Not you!!”

“You are so annoying!! Who do you think you are? You shout at someone that has saved your life!!”

“Now, just answer my question. Are you….Takahashi Kai?”

“That’s my name, so what?”

“Don’t you remember me? I’m Acchan! Don’t you remember me, Kai?”

“Shiranee! How could I remember you! I don’t even know you! Move!!” he pushes my body and he walks away… My tears are falling down… Is it true that you are not my Kai? But why? But why you have that ring on your finger, Kai? Why?? I cover my face with my hand and cry…..

I go back to my class and on my way I meet someone…

“So the rumor is right… There is a girl who just transferred here…” this tall guy holds my hand… I can’t move, he is too strong.

“What do you want? Let me go!” I try to release his grab but fail… He pulls me somewhere and push me to the wall…

“You are so cute… What’s your name?” I cry and I am shaking my head…
“I won’t hurt you girl, I’ll be gentle!” he moves his head to me, and I defend my self from him….

“Please! Don’t do this!” I scream…

“Wow easy…easy…” he puts his finger on my chin and makes me to stop moving my head. Now he is about to kiss me,

“HELP!”

“Acchan!!” This guy runs to us and kick that tall guy.

“Don’t disturb us, Kai! You want to die?” he stands up and shouts at Kai. I stand behind Kai’s back… Thanks god he is coming on the right time…

“Sorry I have disturbed you, senpai…. But I can’t let you touch this girl…”

“Take this!!!” he tries to punch Kai, but he misses it… Then Kai gives him a spinning kick and makes him fall.

“Let’s go!” Kai grabs my hand and takes me run away from this crazy senpai…

We reach at school garden….

I remember when he shout my name, he called me Acchan… I am sure he is Kai… My Kai… You have changed a lot Kai.

“Kai….Thank you….” Kai releases his hand from me and backing me…
“I know it’s you Kai…My Kai… Finally I found you…” I approach him…

“Get off!” I stop my step and freeze. “I don’t know who you are! How many times should I tell you!!” he shouts at me…

“But… you called me Acchan, right?” He doesn’t give an answer.

“Go.” he says in small tone…

“What did you say Kai?”

“Go..” says him with higher tone.

“Go? Why shou-..”

“Just leave this school!!!”

Kai… are you mad at me? Were you mad when I left you alone 5 years ago? But I am coming here right now… I want to see you….

“Kai…”

“I said, leave this school!!!” he turns around and keeps shouting at me. I am surprised that he shouts at me like that……

“Kai… are you mad at me?” I start crying… My tears keep falling and I can see he is uneasy with this situation…

“Please don’t cry!”

“Kai… I don’t want to cry, but…but I can’t stop it….You know Kai… I really miss you… Now I have come back, and the only person I want to see is you…” My tears are falling so much as I feel his hand is wiping it….

“Please, Acchan… Don’t cry…” said him.

“Why Kai? Why did you lie that you don’t know me?”

“I have to…. I want you to leave this school…”

“But why?”

“I don’t want that people touch you like what just happened. This school is so dangerous. There are so many of my enemies here…I don’t want them to hurt you…” he hugs me.
“I can’t forgive my self if something happen to you, Acchan….” he strokes my hair… I close my eyes and feel every single of his finger that touching me… I am happy I can meet him here… He is my Kai… I can feel his warmness and it has never changed… The only person that I love from long time ago…

“I don’t have any choice… I will protect you Acchan….”

He takes me to the class and he keeps holding my hand…

“Why your face is that red?” said him suddenly. Hah? I put my hand on my cheek… Uhh… It’s really embarrassing.

“Don’t worry….You still look cute…” I can hear he chuckles. My face is redder as my heart is beating…

Now we are already in the class…. Couple of eyes are watching on us…

“Listen… If there are some of you dare touch this girl, don’t blame me if I send you to the hell right away….”

Siiiing… Silent. I guess everybody is afraid with Kai… I know Kai is not like before… He is strong now and his voice sounds firm… But no matter Kai is, I still love him…

“Oh no~ Atsuko-chan! You like Kai? I can’t believe it….” said Hikaru… I blush…. Oh no…Kai must not know about my feeling… I still don’t know that he loves me or not.

“What are you saying, Hikaru? We are just childhood friend… Not more…” Why I feel in pain? Childhood friend? Not more? Sou iu koto ka… He looks at me as friend… I cry inside of my heart. My love is not replied.

I walk home alone as Kai was called by teacher… They have something to discuss… And then someone has grabbed me and covered my mouth… He dragged me in to a car…

I arrive at a vacant building. They push me down…. I know one of them… He is our senpai that wanted to kiss me this afternoon.

“Where’s Kai?” he asked. I don’t answer. PLAK! He slaps me. “Answer me!! Where is he!” I am just shaking my head…
“Don’t think because you are cute, I won’t hurt you...!” BUK! He punches my face… My nose is bleeding… PLAK! He slaps me again… My mouth is bleeding now. He grabs my uniform and want to soak it.

“What are you doing!!” I hear Kai’s voice from outside… Kai is full with killing aura. He runs to them and kick, then punch them… They are 6 in total. Kai has been kicked on his face, punched on his stomach… He is bleeding and he has so many bruises on his face. I cry as I call his name… God, please save my Kai… Don’t let something happened to him…

“I won’t forgive you, bastard!!” Kai keeps punching on that senpai’s face. The other 5 have down and he is the only one who left…

“Kai stop!” I shout at him but he doesn’t listen… “Kai!” I hug him and he stops….
“Kai, please stop….” I cry and he hugs me…

“I am sorry Acchan… I should not leave you alone….” and then he takes me to his house.

“Sit there, I will take my medic box.” he is back with box on his hand… He starts curing me, clean the blood and compress the bruises that I have on my face… I can feel his hand is shaking…
“Kai…” I call him…

“I am sorry Acchan…. This should not be happened….. I can’t forgive myself. I hate myself for not protecting you… I am sorry Acchan…” I hug him…

“Please stop blaming yourself Kai… You have come and saved my life again…. Thank you so much…” He replies my hug…

“Your face is full of bruise… I can’t see you like this Acchan…” he ends our hugging and touches my lips…

“Look at your beautiful lips…” then his hand moves to my nose, “…and your nose…”

“It’s okay now, Kai…” I smile. Then he kisses my nose…

“From now, I will not leave you again…. I can’t forgive myself if you are treated like this again…” I nod… He smiles at me and he moves his head closer… I close my eyes as our lips are pressed each other… He ends it and looks at me for a sec, then he kisses me again and it’s the long one… I put my hand behind his head and back as I pull her body closer to me…. He is kissing me passionately as he is pushing me down… We are on his long couch and still kissing each other…. He kisses my cheek, my forehead, and my eyes….

“Thank you for coming back…”he said.

“Thanks for waiting, Kai…” I replied.

“Acchan… I love you…”

“I love you too, Kai…” I replied with smile as he kisses my lips again… His hand travels on my hair and makes it messy and that makes me more feeling passion… I can feel his breathe in my mouth and I keep pulling him closer…. His hand is putting my tie off and start unbutton my 2nd button, next my 3rd button… He is still moving his hand to my neck…touching and rubbing it, then he leaves a mark there….

“Do you like to move to my room or just stay here?” he whispers to me…

“Wherever is fine…” I smile to him…. He chuckles and starts kissing my lips again, moves down, down… and down….

====================================================================================
 :banghead: :banghead:
I don't have any idea what I've written  :fainted:

Note : Sorry the tittle is so lame  :mon pray2:

I will continue writing another stories  :mon fu:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Moe's One~Shot Collection (Love Fighting) Update Aug 8th
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »
woooooooooo~ :shocked :shocked :shocked cooooooooooooooooooool~  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

in the beginning of the story i remember about "banchou" manga~  :cow: :cow: :cow:

the story is cool, u should make what happen in the coach i guess  :grin: :grin: :grin:

waiting for your next update :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »
 :luvluv1:  kai is so cool

how dare they hurt acchan  :angry:

hmp serves them right   :smhid

the last part was  :shy2:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »
Kai chou Kakkoii!!!! 8)
Those damn bastards how dare they hurt her!!! :angry:
Thank God Kai made it there it kick those bastard asses and send them flying to hell
their moment is so cute :inlove: :drool: :wub:

Flean

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
ARGh!!!!! how dare they touched Acchan!!!!  :temper:

Kai!! Just kill them!!!  :on voodoo:

But the last part~~  :wriggly:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 06:20:26 AM »
Kai so cool!!!! What did their do to Acchan's beautiful face?!!!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 07:00:48 AM »
jajaj jealusy acchan priceles... I wanna know if they found amina... and what minami do for her forgiveness :D

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
Re: Moe's One~Shot Collection (Just By One Click!) Update Aug 10th
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 04:15:27 AM »
Good morning....  :peace:

I have made another fic.....  :grin:

Hope you like it...

Douzo!!

=================================================================================

Just By One Click!

I am a talented photographer. I am 20 years old and I have photographed some of top Japanese actors and actress. Everyone can trust my work and very impress… I know I am still young, but my talent is so amazing. It is because my dad who tough me how, he is also one of talented photographer in japan. But now his job is taking photo of bikini model and kind of it… What a perv dad.

I don’t want to take any picture like that… I prefer to take sea view, mountains… My skill is on landscape.

I walk to the sea, enjoy the view and taking some pictures from kids playing, people who are swimming, and so on…

And then my phone is ringing, and its from my boss.

“Hello~ Wassup’ Mr Tanoshingo!! Something urgent?” I asked.

“Very urgent! Come to my office now! NOW!!!” he is shouting at me.

“Okay…okay… Don’t shout at me. Ck..” PIP. I put my handphone back inside my bag…

>>At Mr Tanoshingo’s Office<<

“Woah!! Minami…. Glad you arrive on time!” He looks so panic. I sit in front of him.

“What happened? Something went wrong?”

“No!! We will have special guest today!”

“Err… so?”

“So?” he repeats it again.

“So…what for you called me and asked me to go here?”

“Because we have special guest! I have told you!”

“It has nothing to do with me right?”

“Of course it has! Be quite, they will arrive soon!” He still looks panic. I cross my hand in front of my chest. Why this person looks panic? Huh…he’s such annoying person.

KREK. The door opened. I don’t look at the door. I still look to the front, still with my crossed hands.

“Ah!! Welcome…welcome!! Please sit here….” as he asks this person to sit beside me.
“Eh? Are you alone?”

“No… She will come here in some minutes. Let’s begin…” said this tall guy. He looks so scary. Wuh… I can’t understand I should come here and listen to their talking? Hello~ I have something more important to do…..

“Hey boss… Should I be here?” I ask with lazy tone.

“Ah! Yes of course! Just sit okay…”

“Hey who is that little girl?” ask the scary guy.

“Oh, let me introduce her to you… She is Takahashi Minami, on of our best photographer… You will work with her.”

What? I will work with this scary person? Can you guarantee my life, boss? I…could be eaten by him!!

“What? Are you kidding me?” said him as he stands up… Uwah! This person looks so scary! My boss is crazy! How come he will work with this kind of person? Looks like….mafia or gangster! Uhh….

“Aha… easy sir… Minami is very talented, she has amazing skill with photograph.”

Boss…. I won’t work with him… I won’t! I don’t wanna die now!!

“You know you are working with whom? Our model is so popular! I don’t want someone who looks like her to take her photo!! Give me the other!!”

Hey! What do you mean by someone who looks like me? Don’t underestimate me, you human eater!

“Hey you! Watch your mouth! You don’t even know me, right? Don’t underestimate me!”

Mr Tanoshingo whispers ‘Minami, Minami sits down, hoi Minami!’ But I ignore him.

I’ve never been treated like this! I will show this people what I have got! I will show you who I am! Just wait!

“You little girl… How dare you shout at my face?! Okay… Show me what’ve you got here… I don’t want you to be failed…” this man comes sit again…

He doesn’t know with whom he talks to.

“Sorry I am late….” I look at the door as I see a girl walks in and sits beside that man. She puts off her sunglasses and puts it in her bag… She looks so cold, not much talking, and straight looking. I think I have ever seen her, but where? Hmm… Where have I met or seen this girl? Err….Ehmm…. I can hardly remember it…

“Since we have not begun our talking yet, please let me introduce you to our photographer who will work with you… Takahashi Minami.” I look at her as she turns her look to me.

DEG… I feel something in my heart. What is it? Her aura is just different with model that I’ve been working with.

She looks at me without expression. And she looks my boss..

“Are you serious? Is she my photographer?” she sounds doubt me…

“Yes…What’s wrong?”

“Jiro, what is it? How come I work with that photographer?” that tall man bows his head.

“I am sorry… Would you like me to change now? I will look for the other company…”

“Ah!” my boss is shouting at them… “…well, please give Minami a chance. She has skill… She is one of the best photographers we have…” He tries to keep his partner which can make him rich…

“Okay…” a short answer from the model. “I don’t want to take my photo badly.”

“She won’t! I am sure about it!” My boss seems so happy.

Ugh… Today is my bad day~ Having a partner like this people… I sigh.

“Ah Minami… I’ve not introduced you to the model, well… Her name is Maeda Atsuko.” GLEK! Ma-Maeda Atsuko? The popular gravure model? WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!! Okay I have to reject it now… I won’t take any single photo of a girl with bikini. NEVER!!

“Ah I have meeting now… I hope we can be great partner from now on….” They are leaving the room as I shout at my boss.

‘HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME TO TAKE PHOTO FROM A GRAVURE MODEL?!” My boss looks surprised.

“H-how could you know? I think you won’t know until the photo shooting tomorrow…”
“My dad always talks about Maeda Atsuko! And WHAT THE FUCK? TOMORROW?”

“I am sorry Minami… I know you won’t take any single photo of gravure, but I don’t have any choice… She can make us rich…”

“Where’s the other? Misaki?”

“He’s off…”

“Keito?”

“His wife is ill… He is in the hospital now.”

“MURAKAMI?”

“He…is off too…”

“Arrgghhh!!! What should I do now?” I sit on the chair as I think about tomorrow’s photoshooting. Haaaaah…. Seems like I don’t have any choice.

“Ganbatte ne, Minami-chan….” said him as I throw box tissue on his face.

>>Tomorrow morning<<

I have arrived early… I have to prepare everything and set the place to look more beautiful. I will show them both I am talented. Just wait…

“Good morning….” I hear a voice from entrance, here she comes… As usual, her cool aura… DEG! DEG! DEG! Why is my heart beating? Maybe I am nervous because this time is my 1st taking a photo of gravure... Okay, forget it.

“Good morning…” I reply. She just walks straightly to the dressing room. Huh. What an attitude. She is not friendly… Wish you luck then!

I have finished prepare everything and wait until that princess out. She’s taking so long.

“Ck… what is she doing?!” When I walk to call her, she is already there with….. white bikini on her body. I stop and look at her sexy body…

What…..the…..hell……. I never see Maeda Atsuko in real… And now… Ugh!! I can’t! I can’t take any single photo of her!! She is just………….so sexy!!

“Should we begin?” ask her. I wake from my imagination…. I nod and walk to her…

“Seem you so easily got blushed, Minami…” she whispers to me.

DEG! This girl…

“Wh-what are you talking about?” She just smiles to me…

Oh god!!! Her smile…. Her smile!! What’s wrong with me???????

“Your face is so red now…” she says as she walks through me… I put my hands on my cheek…

No..No..No! It should not be happened!

The photo session is beginning now… I have calmed down my self so that I can take her photos. Her expression during photo shoot is different… Her smile, the way she looks, her pose, are so different… I know my face is so red when I take her photos…. I can’t hide it anymore… She is the only girl who can drive me this crazy!

I show Jiro about the photos that I’ve just taken….

“Wow not bad!” that Jiro man shouts. I cover my ears. He looks at me. “Hehe… Good job, Minami! Sorry I have underestimated you….” he shakes my hand… I just can smile. Look, who are the winner now? Haha….

“Hey it has not finished yet…” said Maeda.

Again?! I turn back and see her in pink bikini now. GRAAAAAAAAAH!!
Just kill me right now! Kill me now!! Omg! She looks so pretty on that pink bikini… And then… pink is my fav color! She is wearing it right now…. oh god!

I start another session… I can’t get her off my mind… I like her smile, I like her sexy pose. Those are so perfect… I wish I can touch her… Uwooo!! Wait! Wait! What am I thinking about? Grrhhh… This Maeda girl!! You have made me like this…

“Can I see?” said her as she approaches me… I give her my camera, she is so close to me and…. I can see her breast! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! I can’t hold it anymore!!! Why I have to be here! I am so suffering!! Then I look away as she still looks her photos….

“Hm… not bad.” she walks away. OMG… I think I will just gonna die soon! Die soon!! I walk to the nearest chair and sit on it… I close my eyes as I calm my self… So this is dad’s reason why he doesn’t want to quit his job. Stupid daddy…

It has been a week I work with her and yeeey this is the last day!! However I am so happy, but I can fell I am not…. Why I can feel not happy about this? Hey Minami… This is your last time meeting this girl and the last time you work with gravure idol… Yes, that’s it. This is my last time I meet her. We won’t meet each other again after this. Suddenly I feel so alone… I don’t want to be separated… I know I want to be with her…
But today is the last day…

“Minami, looks like we have another guest…” said Jiro.

“Another guest?”

“Yes… please take good photos for today, okay?” I nod… Of course I will…. This is my job…

“Hello everybody!” I turn away and see this good looking guy walk through me.
Is he the guest?

“His name is Hiro… He will be Maeda’s partner today…”

WHAT? I shout inside my heart… Her partner will be this person? This person looks so dangerous!! I don’t like seeing his silly face! Don’t dare you to touch her today! Grrhh!!

“Who is he?” I heard Maeda’s voice beside me and I turn my head…. OSHH!!
What is that sexy bikini????? Graaahhh!!! She will wear those this time? With him? Noo!!! I can’t imagine that!!!

“Why do you wear those????” I ask her…She tilts her head.

“Of course… This is what I have to wear, isn’t it?” DANG. She’s right…

“Is he my partner for today?” I slowly nod. “Ow… good looking.”

Seriously!! You said that he’s cool?! COME ON!!

Then our session will be begun… That Hiro has ready there and I see Maeda walks closer to him… He smiles at her… Grahh!! I hate it!!

CLICK! The first photo I take… The pose is Maeda and that Hiro stands closely. They are smiling to each other…

CLICK! The second photo, Hiro puts his forehead to Maeda’s. GRAAHH!! How dare you!!!

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! So many photos I have taken, and all looks…..annoying!! I can’t even imagine that he touches Maeda! He is touching her!

“Acchan, you look so sexy…” he said. GRAH! You even call her, Acchan!
“Thank you…” you reply him with smile.

“Can I see the picture?” ask Jiro. I give my camera to him.

“WHOAA!! Perfect! Nice job Minami-kun!” he gives back my camera. Just a small smile appear on my face…

She is different if she is with that guy. She looks friendly and smiles too often. I hate to admit it, but I feel so jealous. I want to talk like that to Maeda… I want it too! But I guess, she hates me…. She always teases me everyday… But I am fine, at least she talks with me even in that way…

“OTSUKARESAMA DESHITA!” shout Jiro to all of us. We are clapping our hands… Mou owatta… It has finished….I walk slowly to the table, I take my bag and ready to leave.

“Hey, Minami-kun… You don’t wanna join us?” Jiro approaches me…

“Where?” I lose my energy even to speak.

“Family restaurant. We will celebrate for today… I hope you will come.”

“Hmm….” I get too long to answer it.

“Everybody will come…” Everybody? That Hiro guy too? Huh, no thanks!!

“Nah… I pass…” as I say I walk away… How come I sit and see two of you get closer? I will forget this, I will forget the moment with you…. I will forget about you.

>>At Home<<

I sit on the chair in my room. Sighing.

Nee…what are you doing? Are you having fun now?

Maeda…. Why I can hardly get you off my mind? I always remember the way you pose and smile… Why should I feel all of these? It is really tiring you know… You never think about me, even for once… Then I’m here, suffering because every time you always appear on my mind….

My phone is vibrating, someone sends me message…

Hey Minami…
I’m waiting in front
of your house.

Atsuko

I see my handphone closer, closer, and yes… It’s Atsuko’s name. Hmm? Atsuko? Maeda Atsuko? How could she know my phone number? And then I open the curtain as I see her down there…She’s looking at me.. DEG! It’s her!
I go downstairs and open the door. I see she is already standing in front of the door. She smiles at me.

“Ma-Maeda?” I blink as I am not sure it’s Maeda Atsuko.

“Hi, Minami…”

“Ho-how could you…..W-why you know….W-why you are…” I am stuttering as she pushes me inside and she closes the door.

“Wait, why are you pushing me?!”

“I am sorry…” Oh!! Those eyes! They are shining!

“Okay! Why are you here? You should be at family restaurant, right?”

“Yeah… But I am not interested…” I keep looking at her waiting for her explanation. “I worried since you didn’t join us…”

Huh? Because of me??

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t understand, but… when I knew you didn’t come, I could not stop thinking about you, Minami… I don’t know why…” I keep looking at her… Is she for real?

“Okay, okay… You make me confuse now…”

“I am confused too, Minami… You know when I realized that today is our last meeting, I am so sad… I am sad that I…. I can’t meet you anymore…”

“…” I don’t know what to say… Her reason and mine are just the same… We both are feeling sad when we know today is last day of our cooperation.

“Why do you keep silent, Minami? Am I disturbing you right now? Okay… I should leave then….” when she turns back, I grab her hand….

“Don’t go!” I shout at her… She slowly turns her body around.

“I….I also feel the same Maeda…”

She holds my hand… “Please, call me by my name…” I nod.

“At-Atsuko….” Finally I can call her Atsuko….

“I understand one thing… I….I feel lonely when you are not around…” I add. I can she a beautiful smile appears on her face. I can tell she is an angel from heaven… She looks so pretty even without her bikini… I like her in casual cloth…

“Minami….” she said as she holds my hand tighter. “I know when the first time we met, I had underestimated you… I am sorry… And my cold character must be making you hate me more, right Minami?”

“Yes…”

“So you hate me?”

“Yes…” she looks down… I put my hand on her chin and make her to see me…

“Atsuko….You know, I don’t like taking photo of a girl with bikini. I don’t like doing it…”

“So why you decided to do so?”

“Yeah it was because of my boss…. My friends who are used to do this job can’t do it. They have many reasons. I respect my boss, so I take this job…”

She keeps looking at me and bites her lower lip…

HOW CUTE!!!

“I should thank him then… I can… meet you, I can take your photos, I can see your smile, even your smile is not for me…”

“Minami….” I smile… and I stroke her hair, and feel its softness.

“Your hair is so soft….” My hand still is on her hair, then she holds it… She keeps looking at me, and I do too….

“So you like me, Minami?”

“No…”

“No?” she sounds so disappointed. Hey Atsuko… I’ve not finished yet… I realize that my feeling to you is not just a ‘like’ but…

“It’s love…” I simply answer. She smiles to me… A smile that she always makes when I take her photos. The smile that I like very much….

She puts her hand on my waist and attach her forehead on mine....

“Minami….. Can I kiss you?” she asks. Oh please Atsuko… You don’t need to ask…

I nod slowly as she moves her head closer to me… Her soft lips have touched mine… I put my hand on her neck and try to feel her kissing. Atsuko is a great kisser I don’t know it is her first kiss or not… but actually, it is my first kiss… She slowly pushes me back until we both fall on my long couch… She is on my top right now…

“Wow Minami… Your face is red…” she teases me… Mou~ she always does that….

“Stop talking about it… Like I trust you…” I said as I touch my cheek…

“I said the truth… Maybe it’s because your table lamp so I can see your red face so clearly…”

“Okay Atsuko… just turn it off…” my face blushes again…

“I won’t… I can’t see your face then…”she chuckles… then she makes her move again… she kisses me and I reply it… Her hands are moving, traveling to all of part of my body… I can feel her soft skin and her small finger on me… Then she breaks the kiss..

“Tell me Minami… Is this your first kiss?”

“Yeah…. I hope I won’t make you disappoint. I know you are a great kisser…”

“A great kisser? Hmm… This is my first kiss too…” Are you sure? she is really good in kissing.

“I know you are lying…”

“What for I lie to you Minami? I don’t want to tell you a lie since from now you are the most important person in my life…”

“Yeah… You are my important person too, Atsuko… And I am sorry, If I am not a good kisser as you….”

“Not at all… I like your kissing Minami. Soft, slow, and so gentle…” she pinches my red cheek and kisses my forehead…. Then she kisses my nose, and slowly goes little bit down to kiss my lips… What a hot kiss…. And again she breaks the kiss as she looks into my eyes…

“Forget to say…. I am so in love with you, Minami….” she smiles and continues kissing me…..

FIN~

===============================================================================

Dou??  :panic:

Note1 : Sorry if my fic is always about AtsuMina/Takacchan  :fainted:
Note2 : Sorry if its too short :fainted:

I will try my best to write story of another pairing  :imdead:

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Moe's One~Shot Collection (Just By One Click!) Update Aug 10th
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 04:48:13 AM »
its great with me  :twothumbs
bc i love atsumina  :wub: , and i love your fic about atsumina  XD
btw
this one is very good, i like it  :inlove:
love takamina reaction so cute and funny  :lol:
and acchan in swimsuit  :drool:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Sky Step