JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 97798 times)

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
Re: The Mad House update chapter 28-the Mad House war
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2012, 08:57:09 PM »
Wow things are getting intense! It's good to know that Mariko isn't actually crazy though.
"The man tried to say something but was then silenced by death" I couldn't help but laugh at this one line haha.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 28-the Mad House war
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:23 PM »
Oh god it's gonna end soon?

I'm sorry this is my first time commenting. I was on a trip for a couple of week and sweet Jesus there are a lot of new fics here.
Everytime I was going to comment you already wrote another one  XD

I remembered reading the first chapter and tough yes this is going to be interesting.
And yes I was right it was disturbed, crazy, funny and sad.

How you introduced the characters with their disorders and their crazy fights ALOT!
The funny trip that would always starting good and in the middle of all in disaster but ended up happy (with a few broken ribs and such)

How Sae got super mega sugar rush, Yuki&Mayu celebrating their anniversary with a little help of Mariko( that was my favourite by the way because those fans are crazy and how Yuki,Mayu&Mariko kicked and punched them it was hilarious)
AtsuMina&KojiYu fight. WMatsui&MaYuki fight ohhh :thumbsup
Marikos haunting of MiMi person  XD

How we learned about their past oh how mush I wished to comment on every chapter.
Because to be honest every single chapter was great!
I grew to love these characters you're giving the OOO48 girls.

And I was surprised and tough that Mariko actually went crazy LoL turned to be even more surprising that she was a test subject.

Totally looking forward to the next chapter (maybe the last one)?
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 29-the Crazy Escape
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2012, 11:37:30 PM »
Minna! This is the second to last chapter! Chapter 30 is going to be the end of it all! I hope you enjoy this next chapter and find out how everyone escapes!
==================================================================================

Chapter 29

Mariko couldn't believe what was going on. She was just resting in her room when Miichan came in and killed a random girl. Then Miichan told her how she wasn't actually crazy and she was just a test subject for some experiment. Mariko didn't understand any of it. Now she was running with her back up to the main lobby of the building where everyone else apparently was. Miichan and Mariko made it up to the lobby where everyone was. When she stepped in, it was like a war zone.

"Mariko!" everyone shouted when they saw her.

"Mariko get down!" Miichan said as she shoved her behind a desk.

"Take this and shoot anyone that comes near you."

Miichan handed her a small firearm and then ran off.

"Takamina, Acchan protect Mariko!" she said.

Takamina and Acchan made their way over behind the desk.

"Mariko!"

Acchan leanded in and hugged Mariko. Then she went back to shooting at the guards.

"It's good to see you Mariko." Takamina said.

"So how are we going to get out of here?" Mariko asked.

"We gotta get everyone to the roof."

"The roof?"

"Yeah our ride is waitng up there. For now we just have to make a path. Hey start shooting if you know how to aim."

Mariko looked up and tried shooting one of the guards. But she missed and almost hit Yuko.

"Hey don't shoot me shoot them!" she said.

"Sorry!"

"Maybe you should just stay down."

"Hey Sae make a path!" Sayaka shouted.

"Ok!"

Mariko watched Sae reach into her bag and pull out ten grenades all attached to one string.

"Take cover!" Sae shouted as she whipped the string making all the grenades fly staight at the guards with the pins removed.

There was a loud explosion than made Mariko's ears start ringing.

"Everyone head for the roof!" Miichan said.

Takamina grabbed Mariko and ran towards the stairs like the others. They had to get off at the fifth floor because the rest of the stairs were broken off. They ran across the room but then found themselves trapped.

"Sae how much time do we have?" Miichan asked.

"About five minutes." Sae said.

"Not good we need to get up to the roof quickly."

"Why do we have five minutes?" Mariko asked.

"Sae put timed explosives all over the place and if we don't get out of here in five minutes we're all gonna be blown to bits." Miichan said. 

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah and seeing how we won't make it in time with all these guards in the way I have no choice but to use it. Rena get over here quick."

Mariko watched Rena walk over with a huge chainsaw to her side.

"I'm sorry Rena but it's only going to be for a little bit. You think you can handle it?"

"Yeah just do it already."

Miichan pulled out a syringe with red liquid in it. She injected it into Rena and she started shaking. Then Rena changed into her psyco mode and got that crazy smile on her face.

"Sick em girl!" Miichan said pointing at the guards.

Rena's chainsaw roared as she started laughing.

"Prepare to die!"

Rena ran straight at the guards and started slashing them all making a huge blood bath.

"What did you do to Rena?" Mariko asked.

"I injected her with a drug that activates her psyco mode." Miichan said.

"Is that safe?"

"It is as long as she doesn't get too crazy."

"I'm done!" the crazed Rena said.

"Good job let's move!"

Miichan grabbed Mariko and they ran over to the next stair case. They ran another five floors before they finally made it to the roof.

"Our ride insn't here yet!" Yuko said.

"We'll half to hold them off until it gets here." Yukirin said.

"Here they come!"

The roof flooded with a bunch of guards all heavily armed.

"Attack!"

Everyone charged at the shower of bullets.

"DIE!" Mayuyu shouted as she shot her bazooka at the mob making a giant hole.

"Kill them all!" Sayaka said as she took the heads of four guards with her katana.

"Hahaha boom boom boom!" Sae said as she threw grenades like they were flower petals.

"Acchan time for bullet rain attack!"

"On it!"

Acchan and Takamina started running straight at eachother. Then they used each other as stepping stones and actaully run up towards the sky. Then the two pushed off each other and started shooting mid air while spinning down on the guards. Both Acchan and Takakmina landed perfectly and continued fireing.

"Nyannyan time for our special move!"

"Ok here we go!"

Yuko jumped on top of Haruna's shoulders and pulled out two machine guns. Then Haruna who had a sythe pushed a button and a chain came out. She grabbed the end of the chain and started swinging the sythe around creating at least five feet of distantance. Then she started to move towards the guards as Yuko kept shooting. Haruna's sythe acted as a bullet repeller as it defelcted bullets and then Yuko was riding on top of Yuko shooting with out any worry in the world.

"Rena let's show them what we can do!" Jurina said.

"Finally!"

Rena slammed her chainsaw on the ground and then Jurina an over and stood on top. She pulled out two short baldes and held them to the side.

"Hit it!"

Rena hit a certain button on her chainsaw that made it zoom across the roof. As Rena was pushing the chainsaw, Jurina was using her short blade and chopping off the legs of the guards below. Rena ran around in circles around the guards until roof collapsed around them taking out a bunch of them.

"When is it coming?" Sayaka said as she removed her katana from one of the guards waist.

"Soon just keep fighting!" Miichan said as she threw a guy off the roof.

But then, two helicopters came out of nowhere and started shooting at everyone.

"Yukirin and Mayuyu take one Sayaka and I will take the other!" Miichan said.

"Mayuyu let's make fireworks!" Yukirin said as she swung her assult rifle over to the helicopters.

"Fire!"

Mayuyu shot a round from her bazooka and Yukirin shot a round from her rifle. The two rounds danced in the air circling each other. Then Mariko saw something she thought only happened in action movies. Mayuyu's round split into four different rounds and Yukirin's rounds started circling between them. When it hit, the helicopter blew up instantly and crashed down onto the ground.

"Miichan give me a charge!" Sayaka said.

Mariko watched Miichan shoot something at Sayaka's katana that caused it to glow. Then she ran off the roof right at the helicopter. Sayaka's blade struck down and chopped the helicopter in half right down the middle. Sayaka started to fall but then Miichan jumped over and pulled out a pair of black wings. She caught Sayaka and brought her back to the roof.

"Hey here comes our ride!"

Mariko looked over and saw a helicoter coming at them.

"There isn't enough room to land. We're going to have to jump." Miichan said.

"What?"

"No time just run. The place is gonnna blow soon!"

Miichan grabbed Mariko and pushed her off the roof. Mariko fell thinking she was going to be killed. But then Miichan grabbed her and glided her over to the helicopter. Soon everyone else got on but jumping over. Then right at the helicopter started flying away, the building blew up in one giant firery explosion.

"Jesus how many explosives did you use Sae?" Sayaka asked.

"All the ones that had warning labels on them!" Sae said.

"So basically all of them."

"Well I'm just glad that's over and done with." Takamina said.

"Uh not yet. Guys we got company." Jurina said.

Mariko looked over and saw ten helicopters chasing them.

"Mayuyu, Yukirin you got these guys?" Miichan asked.

"Leave it to us." Yukirin said as she loaded her rifle.

"Step back!"

Mayuyu leaned out and shot a round. It hit one of the helicopters causing it to crash.

"That's one!"

"My turn next!"

Yukirin shot two rounds and took out the back motor of a helicopter. It didn't take long for it to go down.

"Let me give it a go."

Sayaka jumped out of the helicopter and onto one of the others. She stabbed through the window and killed the piolit. Mariko watched Sayaka leap over to another plane before it crashed into the ground.

"Hey no fair! I wanna play too!" Rena said.

"Here use this."

Sae handed Rena a grenade launcher.

"Sweet."

Rena aimed and shot the helicopter Sayaka was on. Sayaka saw this and quickly jumped back over before it exploded.

"What are you doing?!" she said.

"Are you trying to kill me!"

"You mad?" Rena said as she bit her nails.

"You guys there are still six left." Jurina said.

"I got it!"

Yuko pulled out something that looked like water melon. She threw it out the window and it hit the propeller of a helicopter. A sticky substance coated the propeller causing it to stop. Soon after the helicopter crashed.

"What was that?" Mariko asked.

"Bubble gum!" Yuko said.

"Hey guys we're almost back at the facility." Miichan said.

"We need to get rid of them quickly."

"I got an idea!"

Haruna walked over and took Mayuyu's bazooka. She took a round and wrapped her chain around it. Once she loaded the bazooka, she handed it back to Mayuyu and told her to fire it. Mayuyu shot it and Haruna went flying out the helicopter. Everyone watched in suprise as Haruna carefully steered the rocket so that she took out each helicopter one by one. When the last one was down, Haurna turned the rocket so it was now aiming at Mariko. It looked like she was going to hit but then Haruna let go of the chain and the rocket went somewhere else. Haruna landed right on top of Yuko.

"Nyannyan that was so cool!" Yuko said.

"I saw it in a movie once." Haruna said.

"What movies have you been watching?" Jurina asked.

"Hey guys we're here!"

The helicopter landed and everyone got off. Then it took off leaving everyone.

"Is everyone here?" Miichan asked.

"Yep!"

"Good then we can finally go home and re-"

Suddenly Miichan collapsed right into Mariko's arms.

"Gachapin!"

Mariko looked and saw a red light flashing on Miichan's suit.

"Get this thing off of her!"

Mariko unzipped Miichan's suit showing she was only wearing a bra and underwear. But Mariko didn't care at the moment. Mariko checked for a pulse and didn't find one. Mariko began performing CPR.

"Come on Gachapin live!" Mariko said.

Mariko kept pumping Miichan's chest and pressing her lips against hers trying to bring the girl back to life. Then finally, Miichan coughed and started breathing again.

"Miichan!"

Mariko hugged Miichan sobbing.

"I thought I lost you." Mariko said.

"What? I'd never leave you." Miichan said.

"Good because I won't let you."

"Aww Mariko don't tell me you're going soft."

"Shut up stupid Gachapin!"

"It's good to have you back Mariko. It's good to have you back."

==================================================================================
Well there's chapter 29! Everyone made it out alive and now they're back home safe and sound. The next chapter is going to be the last chapter so get out the tissues because it's going to be a funny ending. Please tell me what you think! Oh and one more thing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACCHAN! You wil always be Japan's #1 idol! We love you!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 29- the Crazy Escape
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2012, 12:13:14 AM »
 :panic: I just recetly commented and now you've updated?

Nyannyan time for our special move!"
"Ok here we go!"

Yuko jumped on top of Haruna's shoulders and pulled out two machine guns. Then Haruna who had a sythe pushed a button and a chain came out. She grabbed the end of the chain and started swinging the sythe around creating at least five feet of distantance. Then she started to move towards the guards as Yuko kept shooting. Haruna's sythe acted as a bullet repeller as it defelcted bullets and then Yuko was riding on top of Yuko shooting with out any worry in the world.

"Rena let's show them what we can do!" Jurina said.
"Finally!"
Rena slammed her chainsaw on the ground and then Jurina an over and stood on top. She pulled out two short baldes and held them to the side.
"Hit it!"
Rena hit a certain button on her chainsaw that made it zoom across the roof. As Rena was pushing the chainsaw, Jurina was using her short blade and chopping off the legs of the guards below. Rena ran around in circles around the guards until roof collapsed around them taking out a bunch of them.

:rofl: Why am I thinking of power ranger? haaha I'm sorry LOL
And how can you even manage to came up with these?! And I mean this entire fic! It's awesome!

Ah new chapter I will bring tissues when I'm reading it  XD
ArígatOU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2012, 01:39:59 AM »
these chapters have been very intense!  :shock:
I even thought that really Mariko was mad!  :mon cry:
the fight scenes were fit for a gore!  :mon scare:
and suddenly transformed into something worthy of an action movie!
The explosions were incredible!  :mon fire:

Offline YuuMitsuaki

• I'm a perv, probably! ^_^
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2012, 03:47:11 AM »
OMG!!!  :shocked :shocked
it's like the whole facilities are just crazy people!!! :shocked :shocked
how can thêy destroy the whole building whith only12 people?????  :shocked :shocked

and thanks goodness, Mariko is finally home  :twothumbs :twothumbs
but how can they deal with the problems after this? :nervous  destroy the whole biulding!!!  :shocked: :shocked:
Yuko_Kawaii<3 :luvluv2:

[IMAGE]http://i.imgur.com/nnA2z.jpg[/IMAGE]

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 30-the Madness comes to an End
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
Minna! This is the last chapter of the Mad House series. I hope everyone has enjoyed the story so far and once again thank you soo much for reading! I hope you all enjoy this last and final chapter! Doso!

Chapter 30

The day has come. The day Mariko had dreamed about for the longest time. The day everyone was being released from Hirokawa Mental Faciltiy. It was a a couple months after the huge rescue and now things have calmed down. Everyone worked hard and now tomorrow, everyone is going to be relased. Mariko was sad that all her friends were leaving but also very happy. Now she was helping prepare the graduation party for everyone in the lunch room with the other doctors.

"Hey Mariko come and help me with these balloons!" Sayaka said.

"Oh coming!"

Mariko walked over and helped Sayaka hang some more balloons.

"I thought I'd never see the day when these nut jobs are finally free to go." Sayaka said.

"Me too. It's kinda sad you know?" Mariko said. 

"I know what you mean."

"Well just think. Maybe they'll have better lives ahead of them."

"I'm going to miss them."

"I think Takamina is going to miss a certain someone."

Sayaka pointed over at Takamina who was sadly hanging streamers. Mariko decided to walk over and talk to the smaller doctor.

"Hey Takamina why are you so sad? Is it because you won't get to see Acchan anymore?" Mariko asked.

"It's not that it's just...."

"Just what?"

"I want to give something to Acchan but I'm afraid she'll reject it.." Takamina said.

"What is it?" Mariko asked.

Takamina reached into her pocket and pulled out a small black box. She opened it and revealed a ring with a small diamond on it.

"Is that an engagement ring?!"

"Yeah. I'm going to propose to Acchan."

"Pro-propose?" Mariko couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yeah and I'm afraid she'll reject me."

"Don't worry." Mariko said putting her hand on Takamina's shoulder.

"Just do your best and ask her the question. If she says yes and be happy and if she says no then there's always a next time. But knowing Acchan, she'll probably say yes."

"I hope so." Takamina said.

"Hey Mariko help me out with the juice." Yukirin said.

"Sure. Think about what I said Takamina. It would be really nice to see you two together."

Mariko walked over to Yukirin who was stuggling with carrying bottles of juice.

"I got it." Mariko said taking some of the juices.

"Thanks."

"So are you going to miss Mayuyu?" Mariko asked.

"No." Yukirin said.

"Ehh? Why not?"

"Because she's moving in with me."

"That's great!"

"Yeah. Now we can finally spend as much free time as we want."

"That's good to hear. Congradulations."

"Hey here they come everyone hide!" Sayaka said.

Mariko quickly hid under a table as Sayaka turned out the lights. There were voices outside followed by foot steps. The door opened and then the lights came on. Mariko jumped out from under the table and shouted,

"SUPRISE!"

Everyone was startled by the sudden suprise and jumped back.

"Everyone because of you all being released tomorrow, we deicded to have this party for you." Sayaka said.

"We're all very proud of you guys and wanted to spend our last hours with you guys having fun." Takamina said.

"So let's party and have a good time!" Yukirin said.

Everyone just looked at the four doctors and couldn't help but start laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sayaka asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's just party!" Acchan said.

And so the part began. Everyone danced and played games and ate tons of snacks. Mariko was sitting to the side quietly eating a MelonPan when Miichan walked over.

"Hey everyone is gathering to play a game. You wanna join?" Miichan asked.

"No it's alright. I'll just stay over here." Mariko said.

"Oh come on it'll be fun!"

"Well alright."

Mariko and Miichan walked over to where the others were sitting in the circle. In the middle was an empty pop bottle.

"Alright everyone are you ready to play Yuko's Truth or Dare Love Love edition?" Yuko asked.

"It's probably perverted if it's Yuko's version." Mayuyu said.

"The rules are simpler to regualr Truth or Dare only the dares are a little more romantic. Oh and one more thing, you can't chicken out of a dare and the only way to chicken out is to kiss the person of the darer's choice. Now then let's begin! I'll start first."

Yuko leaned in and span the bottle. It stopped on Mayuyu.

"Oh crap."

"Well since you said it was going to be perverted I'll make it like that. Truth or Dare Mayuyu?" Yuko said.

"Truth." Mayuyu said.

"Alright... Is it true that you like reading Yuri mangas and imagining the girls as you and Yukirin?"

"LIES! NO NO NO!"

Mayuyu's face started to turn bright red. Yuko got her good.

"Alright Mayuyu spin the battle."

The red faced Mayuyu span the bottle and this time it landed on Yukirin.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Um I'm going to play it safe so truth." Yukirin said.

"Ok then is it true that you've kissed Sae before?" Mayuyu asked.

"Yes..."

BAM!

"Ouch! Hey!"

"I'll deal with you later. For now spin the bottle."

Yukirin span the battle and this time it landed on Haruna.

"Truth or Dare Haruna?" Yukirin asked.

"Umm dare!" Haruna said.

"Alright then I dare you to only pick dares for the rest of the game."

"That's easy. Now it's my turn!"

Haruna leaned in and span the bottle. This time it landed on Sayaka.

"Truth or Dare?" Haruna asked.

"Dare." Sayaka said.

"Alright then I dare you to drink that entire bottle of juice."

Haruna pointed to a large bottle of juice sitting on the table.

"That's easy."

Sayaka took the bottle and chugged the entire thing in seconds.

"Easy as-"

Sayaka suddenly collapsed on the gournd. Then a couple seconds later she lifted her head revealing a happy expression.

"Sayaka are you alright?" Sae asked.

Sayaka just smiled at Sae and then grabbed her by shoulders. Without warning, Sayaka dove in and kissed Sae right on the lips. Everyone including Mariko was shocked seeing the usually up tight and stiff doctor act so carefree and lovey dovey. Turns out what Sayaka drank wasn't juice but wine. Now Sayaka was really drunk.

"I love you." Sayaka said as she leaned in on Sae.

"I just remembered that Sayaka is really weak when it comes to alcohal." Takamina said.

"Who cares I like this Sayaka!" Sae said.

"Alright Sayaka spin the bottle."

Sayaka somehow managed to spin the bottle and it landed on Mariko. Sayaka gave Mariko a perverted smile like the one Yuko gets.

"Truth or Dare?" the drunk Sayaka asked.

"Truth." Mariko said.

"Is it true that you love Miichan?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?" Miichan looked at Mariko with wide eyes.

"Of course I love you. You saved my life of course. Now then it's my turn" Mariko said.

Mariko span the bottle and it landed on Takamina.

"Truth or Dare?" Mariko asked.

"Dare." Takamina said.

Mariko sat there and thought for a while. Then the perfect dare came into her mind.

"I dare you to propose to Acchan."

Takamina's whole face got red. Hearing Mariko's dare made everyone curious to see what she will do.

"Come on Takamina you can do it!" Mariko said.

"Alright!"

Takamina had Acchan stand up while she got down on one knee. Then she pulled out the ring that made everyone gasp.

"Maeda Atsuko, will you marry me?"

There was silence amoung everyone.

"As I thougt, you'd say no."

Takamina was about to turn away when Acchan grabbed her and kissed her. She took the ring and slid it on her finger.

"I'll happily marry you Takahashi Minami." Acchan said.

The two embraced in another kiss as everyone else cheered.

"Congradulations you two!" Yukirin said.

"Oi Takamina you take good care of Acchan! I want some grand kids so don't hold back!" the drunk Sayaka said.

"You're not a grandma Sayaka." Sae said.

"Well she might be right. I do want kids." Acchan said.

"Hey maybe in the future but not now." Takamina said.

"Ok Takamina spin!" Yuko said.

Takamina span the bottle and this time it landed on Yuko.

"DARE!" Yuko said.

"I dare you to take Haruna's panties and wear them on your head for the rest of the party."

"Done!"

Yuko took off Haruna's panties before she could do anything and wore them on her head.

"Hey I like those!" Haruna protested.

"You'll get them back eventually. But for now I'll spin the bottle."

Yuko span the bottle and it stopped on Jurina.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Jurina said.

"I dare you to make out with Rena." Yuko said.

"But we're sisters."

"It's either make out with Rena or I'll have you make out with drunk Sayaka over there."

"Fine. Rena I'm sorry for what I'm about to do."

Jurina leaned in and kissed Rena passionately for a couple minutes. Then she pulled back so that they could breathe.

"Alright now that that's done, it's time for cake!" Mariko said.

"Yay cake!" Sae said.

Mariko walked over and pulled out a huge cake with the word "Congradulations" on it.

"Everyone dig in!"

Everyone started eating the cake which was really good. While everyone was eating, Haruna started to fight Yuko for her panties. This caused Yuko to dump her cake onto Jurina. Jurina got mad and threw her cake which hit Mayuyu in the face. Mayuyu wiped the cream at her face and then shot right back at Jurina. But Jurina got out of the way and the cake hit Mariko. Mariko took a piece and said,

"Cake war!"

Soon everyone started throwing cake at each other. Mariko's last few moments were filled with fun and laughs. She hoped it would never last but all good things must come to an end.

THE END

Wait! There's more!

It had been two months since everyone was released. Now Mariko was just bored out of her mind. Things had become dull since everyone left. Mariko really did miss everyone. She was sitting in her office when she heard a loud crash out in the hall. Mariko rushed outside and couldn't believe what she was seeing. There scattered on the ground was Mayuyu, Sae, Yuko, Haruna, Acchan, Rena, and Jurina. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Mariko asked.

"We came back!" Haruna said.

"Why?"

"Well I was trying to get away from her." Haruna said pointing at Yuko.

"And I was following her!" Yuko said pointing at Haruna.

'Rena and I lost it with our uncle and ended up killing him." Jurina said.

"It was an accident I swear!" Rena said.

"I came back because my job was boring and I couldn't read my mangas." Mayuyu said.

"I came here because I wanted to be with Takamina. I don't like being alone in a house all day." Acchan said.

"I'm here because my ADHD came back!" Sae said.

"So all of you guys are patients again?" Mariko said.

"Yep!" they all said in unison.

"Well I guess I'm happy. You know you guys are all crazy."

"We know!"

"Oh come here!"

Mariko ran over and had a group hug session. Mariko couldn't help but feel so happy that everyone was back together again. She didn't care if they were crazy or not because she loved them and they loved her. Mariko hoped they would never leave and they would stay with her forever. Mariko wished to stay with them forever in this place she called a Mad House.

THE END

=================================================================================
Well everyone this is the end of the Mad House series. Once again thank you everyone for reading and enjoying the story. There were a lot of laughs, cries, love scenes, action, gore and just plane insanity. And now it has finally come to an end. Please tell me what you think and I hope you all enjoyed reading the story. I have a whole new idea for a whole new story that I hope everyone will love. I'll give you one hint on what it's going to be about: AKB COPS! Look forward to my next story and for now, everyone in the Mad House says goodbye!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
Re: The Mad House FINAL chapter 30- the Madness comes to an End
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2012, 08:00:55 AM »
Aww...It finally over...

What a Great Fics....I ever Read....

Atsumina propose is So Sweet...

It so Funny
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House FINAL chapter 30- the Madness comes to an End
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
I was half-expecting the patients to get themselves readmitted and they did! :twothumbs

"I came back because my job was boring and I couldn't read my mangas." Mayuyu said.

"I came here because I wanted to be with Takamina. I don't like being alone in a house all day." Acchan said.
But Mayuyu and Acchan, those are not valid reasons to be back as patients! :rofl: Tsk tsk... the two of you should study to be nurses and join the facility to help your beloved other halves XD

I'll miss the craziness of the Mad House series but all good things have to come to an end. Anyway, since you said you'll be writing AKB Cops, I believe I'll be in for another crazy awesome ride soon! Thank you for sharing Mad House with us. I really enjoyed it from the very first chapter to the last. You had some hesitation halfway through the story but I'm glad you persevered and completed it. I love the humour you inject into your story. Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting eagerly for your new story! :deco:

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: The Mad House FINAL chapter 30- the Madness comes to an End/new poll
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »
So I finally can use my phone cos of the WiFi, then I read this fic.

IT ENDED :shock:

Omg... Still can't get over it lol.

Your fic is so funny especially the last chapter!!! I'm glad everyone is back in the mental hospital LOL

(lolicon mode on) Y U NO DESCRIBRE WMATSUI SCENE HOTTER? I KNOW THEY'RE SISTERS AND JURINA IS JAILBAIT BUT ITS NOT HOT ENOUGH!!! But it's for a couple of minutes LOL. You shoulda wrote about tongue!!

And Yuko is so hilarious!!!!

I love the craziness of this fic! Perhaps we should create crack fics together LOL

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2012, 03:14:34 PM »
GREAT JOB~!  :on GJ:
Although it ended   :farofflook:
But I really like your fic  :nya:
I'll look forward to your new fic  :on woohoo: AKB COPS  :ding: sounds interesting

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2012, 03:15:37 PM »
LOL I think Mayuyu and Acchan came back for the wrong reasons. Also, love Rena's 'It was an accident I swear!'
AKB Cops sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read that!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Genking Deka Prolouge
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
Genking Deka

"Yabai yabai yabai! If I'm late on the first day then the captain is gonna kill me! Man I knew I shouldn't have helped that old lady. Ahh I need to run!"

Miayazawa Sae is fresh from the police academy and is ready to serve and protect the streets of Tokyo. Today was her first day and right now she was running late. Sae had to run all the way from the train station to the building where she was working. Sae will be working in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. It had always been her dream to become a cop because her father was one and he died in an accident when she was young. Now Sae is following his foot steps starting up where her father left off.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Sae shouted as she busted through the door.

"Oh no you're just on time. You must be Miyazawa Sae."

Sae looked over and saw a tall woman with short brown hair. She looked like she could be a model.

"My name is Shinoda Mariko and I am the head chief here. Allow me to show you around."

Sae followed Mariko around the building which was suprisingly very large.

"Let me introduce you to your captain. Hey Takamina!"

Just then a bow popped up from above the walls of each cubicle. It moved over to the main walk way and revealed a short girl.

"This is Takahashi Minami. She will be your captain. You must follow all her orders and not to do anything without her permission. She may look small but she's actually the strongest officer we have here. She has a record of over a hundred take downs in her enitre two year career so don't underestimate her because of her size."

"Takahashi Minami. Nice to meet you." the small girl saluted Sae and Sae did so in return.

"Well I'll leave you two to get along. Have fun." Mariko said as she left.

"The chief is really nice." Sae said.

"Yeah but it's rare to see her out of her office. She's usually really busy and never has time to show newbies like you around."

"Really?"

Just then a girl came from behind Takamina and grabbed onto her.

"Takamina!"

Sae looked over and saw a slightly taller girl with short black hair.

"Acchan I told you to wait at my desk." Takamina said.

"But I was bored and wanted to see you agian." the girl said.

"Who is this?" Sae asked.

"This is my partner Maeda Atsuko. Everyone here calls Acchan."

"Nice to mee you."

"Nice to meet you too." Acchan said with a cute smile.

"Everyone here is assigned a partner. Yours should be here soon."

The doors opened and a woman came in dragging two badly beaten men.

"Oi Takamina can you get someone to take these two to interrogation." the woman said.

"Hey Sayaka get over here! You're new partner has arrived." Takamina said.

"Oh really? Great!"

The woman set the bodies down and walked over to Sae.

"Sae this is Akimoto Sayaka and she will be your partner from now on. If you have any questions then ask her. You two will be working together a lot so get along well."

"Nice to meet you Miyazawa-san." Sayaka said as she held out her hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too and call me Sae." Sae said as she shook her hand.

Sayaka was only a little taller than Sae but they almost looked lke they were the same height. Sayaka had long dark brown hair unlike Sae who had short hair. Sayaka's face also reminded her of a statue that you see in Greece.

"I hope we get along well." Sayaka said.

"As to you."

"Hey where do you think you're going!" Sayaka shouted to the men who were now trying to crawl away.

"Sae come help me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Just hand cuff them while I hold them down."

"Why didn't you do that in the first place?" Takamina asked.

"I wasn't thinking."

"You never do stupid gorilla." Acchan said.

"Watch it princess." Sayaka said giving Acchan a deadly glare.

"Hey Sayaka no fights. Your prisioner are about to get away." Takamina said.

"Ahhh! Get back here!"

Sayaka dashed off after the two men and started beating them again.

"Aren't you going to help?"

"I think Akimoto-san's got it." Sae said.

Sae watched Sayaka beat the two men down and hand cuff them. Her strength reminded Sae of a gorilla. Maybe that's why she's called that. Sae was so dazed that she didn't notice Takamina reach out and grab her shoulder. Not knowing it was Takamina, Sae acted like she was taught in training and quickly turned around and punched Takamina. Takamina fell to the ground out cold.

"Takamina!" Acchan said.

"Sae what did you do?" Sayaka said as she ran over.

"I only did what I was trained to do." Sae said.

"Ahh jeez now we gotta take the midget down to the infirmary. You must be really strong if you were able to knock out Takamina."

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!"

"Don't worry I'll explain everything to Takamina when she wakes up."

Sae couldn't help but feel guilty for knocking out her captain on the first day. That's one way to make a good impression. Sae wondered if she'll make it.

"Dad if you're watching this, I just wanted to tell you I've finally reached my goal and I hope you watch over for me from now on. Because right now, things might not be looking too good. I can't believe I punched my captain!"

=================================================================================
Well there's the prolouge. Let me know what you think before I move on!

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: Genking Deka Prolouge [New Story]
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2012, 05:45:31 PM »
Saechan is so cute as always!! Looks like she's do other stupid things in the next chapter! Loving rookie Sae!

Looking forward to more Saeyaka!!!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »
waaa the fic is already finish?? and this is a new story?
I'm so late!
sorry miyu..
I'm just busy in my upcoming story too  :cry:

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »
LOL the image of Takamina taking down people who are probably taller and bigger than her is hilarious. But, yay, I'm guessing from the first chapter this means it's going to be Sae centered.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Genking Deka Chapter 1
« Reply #197 on: July 11, 2012, 05:53:32 PM »
Hello everyone! Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while but I've just been busy. Anyways, here's the first chapter. I hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 1

It's been a week since Sae started working for the police department. She's finally starting to settle after her first day's incident. The captain said it was fine but Sae still couldn't help but feel guilty. She's been getting along great with her partner Sayaka. Because she's new, she's been doing minor cases like robberies. But she has yet to be assigned to her first murder.

"Hey Sae, Sayaka I need you two over here." Takamina said.

Sae and Sayaka walked over.

"Sayaka you're needed down town for a murder case."

"Ok but what about Sae?" Sayaka asked.

"She still isn't ready yet." Takamina said.

"Alright well then take care Sae."

Sayaka left leaving Sae with Takamina.

"Before you go off solving murders, you need to know the team. Come with me and I'll introduce you to the rest of the team."

Takamina and Sae went in an elevator and went down to the second to last floor. They walked into a lab full of chemicals and machines. Actually Sae hated labs because of all the scary movies she watched but this lab didn't give her that creepy feeling. It was actually kind of homey with the way it was decorated.

"This is the forensic lab. All the evidence is sent here for finger printing or chemical identification. I think you'll like our forensic scientist."

Sae walked in and saw a girl hunched over some chemical. She had long black hair and brown eyes. Sae thought she actually looked kind of cute.

"Hey Yukirin."

"Oh hi Takamina. Is this the new recruit?" she asked.

"Yeah. I"m showing her arround."

"My name is Kashiwagi Yuki and I'm the forensic scientist here. You are always welcome down here in my lab just don't touch anything." she said.

"Yukirin here is very good at what she does. She graduated top of her class and was actually nominated for a couple awards. Yukirin is a very nice person but be careful because she can also get dangerous at times." Takamina said.

"Miyazawa Sae. It's nice to meet you too." Sae said.

"Hey where's Mayuyu?" Takamina asked.

"In the back taking a nap. She should be waking up right about now."

Just then a girl in pink bunny pajamas came out holding a pillow. She didn't even notice Takamina and Sae and just walked over and grabbed some juice from a fridge.

"Uhh Mayuyu."

The girl looked over with a half awake look. When she saw Sae, she froze. She looked like a deer caught in the head lights.

"Mayuyu come over here and introduce youself to the new recruit." Yukirin said.

The girl walked over to Yukirin and leaned against her.

"Hey don't fall asleep on me!"

"The sleeping beauty over there is Watanabe Mayu. She's our computer expert and can find anything online. She's also very good at hacking and finding people. Mayuyu is in the office next to Yukirin and it's always dark and cold. Whenever there is a big case, Mayuyu doesn't sleep until it's solved. We just recently solved a case and now she's in her recharging phase." Takamina said.

"Is she a cyborg?" Sae thought.

"Uh I am Miyazawa Sae. It's nice to meet you."

Mayuyu pulled out a pair of glasses to get a better look at Sae. She examined her from top to bottom and then finally said,

"No threat detected."

"What?"

Mayuyu then took her pillow and went back to her room.

"Sorry she does that when she meets new people. If she detects a threat then she won't talk to you. If she doesn't then she won't bother you." Yukirin said.

"That girl really is a robot." Sae thought.

"Well let's go meet the others then. There are still four other people for you to meet. I'll see you in a while Yukirin." Takamina said.

"You too. It was nice meeting you Sae!"

"You too!!"

Sae couldn't help but feel a little happy thinking about Yukirin. The next department they were visiting was the firing range. There was no one down there which was very strange. But then Sae could feel something grabbing her butt. Sae reacted by grabbing the hand of whoever and flipped them over.

"Hey!"

Sae looked down and saw a girl with medium brown hair squirrel teeth. She was about the same height as Takamina.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't know who you were." Sae said.

"Well this is Oshima Yuko. She's our weapons expert and a excellent shooter. She also works on the bomb squad. Oh and she's also a little of a pervert." Takamina said.

"Nice you meet you! By the way, you have very nice legs." Yuko said.

"Nice to meet you too." Sae said blushing.

"Yuko!"

Just then another woman walked in. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was very beautiful.

"Nyannyan!"

Yuko jumped up and practically clung herself to the woman.

"This is Kojima Haruna. She's on the bomb squad and also works down here with Yuko. There hasen't been a single time when Haruna has failed to deactivate a bomb. When she's deactivating a bomb she's totally focused but when she's not she's practically an air head and is constantly spacing out." Takamina said.

"Hey! I don't space out all the time!" Haruna said.

"Nyannyan don't listen to them! You're perfect just the way you are to me!" Yuko said trying to kiss Haruna.

"Ahh Yuko not here!"

"Uh we'll be leaving now. Just so you know this is Sae and she's happy to meet you all. Sae let's go."

"Wait don't leave me with her!"

"Come on Nyannyan let's have some fun!"

"Is it safe to leave those two together?" Sae asked.

"Yeah Yuko doesn't go too far with Haruna. They actually get along quite well." Takamina said.

"Ok I'm just worried about Haruna."

"Don't worry. Now let's go to the bottom floor. There's still two people left you have to meet."

They took an elevator all the way down. When they stepped out, Sae felt a sudden chill in her body.

"This is the morgue where all the bodies go to for autopsies." Takamina said.

Sae walked in and almost hurled at what she was seeing. There standing over a disected body was a girl with a helmet and gloves.

"Hey Rena!"

"Oh hi Takamina."

The girl took off her gloves and apron. Then she took off her helmet and walked over. Sae got a better look at the girl and noticed she had long black hair like Yukirin only her eyes were smaller. She was also very pale and looked like she barely had any blood in her.

"This is Matsui Rena and she's the medical examiner. She does the autopsies here and is very good at finding what killed the victum." Takamina said.

"It's nice to meet you." she said.

"Hey where's Jurina?"

"In the back getting the bone saw."

"Rena I got it!"

Sae looked over and saw a girl with short black hair and brown eyes. She walked over with a small saw in her hands.

"This is Rena's assisstant Matsui Jurina. They're not related but they share the same name." Takamina said.

"Really?"

Sae thought the two looked a lot like sisters.

"Nice to meet you." Jurina said smiling at Sae.

"Nice to meet you too." Sae said.

Sae thought Jurina's smile was like a cats.

"Well if you excuse me I have work to be done. Jurina hand me the saw." Rena said.

"Here you go."

"You may want to leave."

Sae and Takamina high tailed it out of there but Sae could still hear the sound of bones crushing which made her sick.

"Well that's everyone. Do you think you'll like them?" Takamina asked.

"Yeah. I like Yukirin a lot but I don't know what to do with Mayuyu. Yuko maybe a pervert but she's nice too and so is Haruna. Rena is nice too but she kind of scares me. Oh and Jurina too." Sae said.

"Don't worry. When you're assigned your first murder case, then you'll really start to like them. Just give it time."

"I hope so."

"In the mean time, how about we go get lunch?"

"OK!"

As Sae walked off with Takamina, she couldn't help but feel a little better now knowing her team little more. Sae thought that made the right choice becoming a detective.

Well there's chapter 1! I hope you all liked it and thought it was interesting. And again, you may not hear from me much because I've been busy with packing my things. I'm moving so the whole process is stressful. Again please tell me what you think and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Genking Deka update Chapter 1
« Reply #198 on: July 11, 2012, 06:14:21 PM »
ok, I liked this chapter very very much! I only have a plea to do.... :bingo:

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS IT BE MAYUKI!!!!!! I DON'T REALLY LIKE SAEYUKI.......SOOOOO PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

just tell me it will be Mayuki please!!??? :ptam-cry: :OMG: :pleeease: :on comhere:
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Genking Deka update Chapter 1
« Reply #199 on: July 11, 2012, 06:44:23 PM »
Heh, I have to agree with yuukimoko there I'm not much of a Saeyuki fan either. Of course I'll still read it though if you decide to go that route.
Anyways, somehow Yuko being part of the bomb squad really fits her haha.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away