JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Stars Shining Out

Author Topic: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED  (Read 91746 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 20 part 2 END
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2013, 05:59:32 PM »
Well this is the final chapter! Let's find out if Nezumi gets her memory or not! Enjoy~
==================================================================================

Chapter 20 part 2

The next day Black woke up and found Nezumi already gone. She got up and started to look around but couldn't find her anywhere. She was about ready to start panicking when she suddenly felt a slight tap on her shoulder.

"Mistress?"

"Mayu!"

Black hugged Nezumi and held her close making sure she was actually there and she wasn't dreaming. When she realized she was real, Black let go and saw Nezumi was holding fruit.

"I went out to gather breakfast for you. Shall we eat?"

"Un."

Nezumi sliced up some fruit and together the two ate in silence. Then Black stood up and said,

"Mauyu come with me..."

"Yes mistress."

Black took Nezumi for a walk along the beach in the early morning. The two didn't talk but instead they just walked. At one point Black reached out and tried to hold Nezumi's hand but Nezumi retreated. Black decided to stop and look out at the sun rise. She stared quietly at it and then turned to Nezumi.

"Pretty isn't it?" Black said.

"Un.. It's one of the many things I remembered doing a lot with mistress." Nezumi said.

"Eh??"

"You don't remember? When I first came to the palace you took me on walks on the beaches. It's how I knew you were the only good person left in this world. Fate can be so cruel sometime so when I first met you I thought that when I met you that things would get better. It's too bad I didn't see you a lot though."

"Un.. Nee Mayu."

"Yes mistress?"

"Let's have fun today ok?"

"Un!"

However the fun that Black had promised hadn't exactly come like she had said. As the others were waking up a soldier came down and informed Yuko that the enemy was attacking again. Angered by the news, Yuko said to wait while she left to take care of the mess. Gekikara and Center went along with her to insure their safety. While they were gone the others decided to just relax while the others went to clean up a simple little army. Everyone was off doing their own thing and it was then Black decided to play with Nezumi in the water. However when Black tried to get Nezumi into the water, she stopped. It was then Black realized that Nezumi doesn't know who to swim. Being afraid of the water wasn't going to be good for the two so Black said she would help her swim.

"Come on Mayu I'll keep you safe."

"B-But mistress I don't want to drown!"

"You'll be fine."

Black walked over and picked Mayu up then carried her into the water. Nezumi started screaming and thrashing but when Black got her to calm down Nezumi saw she wasn't in too deep.

"See? You're fine."

"Yeah I guess so!"

"Now come on let's play."

Black splashed a little water at Nezumi who shivered realizing how cold it was. Nezumi splashed a little back and Black gave the same reaction. Soon enough the two were having a splash war splashing each other nonstop. At some point Gakuran and Shaku got involved too and were splashing each other. The war soon escalated to big waves as Shaku and Gakuran were using weapons to create massive waves. One of those waves nearly hit Nezumi who was nearly swallowed if Black didn't stop it. Seeing this, Black grew angry and decided to throw one right back at Gakuran. Using her sword she created a massive wave with nowhere to run from it. Shaku and Gakura were swept by the wave and moments after washed up onto the shore covered in seaweed and crabs.

"Sugoi mistress!"

"Next time Gakuran I won't be so nice!"

Gakuran and Shaku understood and ran over to Choukoku who only reminded them not to play with Black like that. Black and Nezumi giggled and then Black decided to get out of the water. The two dried off and then Minami and Acchan came over.

"Nee nee do you guys wanna build a sand castle?"

"Sure!"

Black and Nezumi walked over to see a cute little sand castle Atsuko had made. Nezumi on the other hand had something better in mind. Within just minutes Nezumi turned Atsuko's little sand castle into a huge sand palace. The sand castle looked just like the one Black used to live in. Nezumi was making the finishing touches and then said,

"Mistress look it's you and Jurina and Rena and your parents!"

Nezumi pointed to the little sand people who all looked really happy. Black wondered though where was the little sand Nezumi? Black asked and Nezumi grew quiet. Seeing what Nezumi was doing, Black decided to try to fix it. She grabbed some sand and made a little sand Nezumi who stood right next to Black. When Nezumi saw this though she reacted and smashed the sand person.

"I don't belong with them..." she said.

"Then how about this?"

To the side Black made a little sand castle and then made a sand model of her and Nezumi.

"We'll live together in our own little castle with no one else controlling you? Doesn't that sound that sound nice?"

Black wrapped her arms around Nezumi and held her as she stared at the castle.

"Well I guess it would be ok..."

Nezumi watched as the waves came in and washed the castle away. There was an empty look in her eyes as she stared. Black could see she was losing Nezumi so she kissed her cheek and said,

"Hey don't get down. You're free now."

"Am I?"

"You always were."

"Sometimes I wonder..."

Black was about to say something else but suddenly there was a loud explosion. Everyone looked over and saw a bunch of men running through with swords and weapons. Black quickly drew her sword and told Nezumi to hide. Black, Gakuran, and Choukoku all ran into the battle while the others tried to hide and stay out of the danger. The guys were pretty easy to defeat however Black wondered where they came from. From left to right Black cut down anyone who got in her way. The sight of them made her blood boil as she tried to exterminate everything she saw. Then suddenly there was a loud scream coming from the bushes. Black looked over and saw one of the men holding a knife against Nezumi's neck.

"Mayu!"

"Drop your weapons! Drop them or she dies!"

"Mistress don't mind me I'll be fine!"

"Mayu no!"

"Drop them!"

Black listened to the man's demands and put her sword down. The man came out with a grin on his face. He tied Black up and made her get down on her knees.

"She called you mistress which must mean she's your slave." he said.

"Mayu is not my slave!"

"Since she's a slave you don't mind me playing with her for a while."

"Nooo!"

The man pinned Nezumi down and pulled her clothing off. He was getting ready to take off his own clothes when suddenly something snapped inside Nezumi that awakened something that Black never knew she had in her. In an instant, the man's special part was sliced off and the rest of his body soon after. The other men who came with him were also sliced into little bits until there was nothing but a puddle of blood. However Nezumi wasn't done as she kept cutting and cutting away from the trees to the bushes. She even cut the sand and the water at an alarming rate. The speed of her threads were unimaginable and Black didn't even see Nezumi move. It was as if the threads were controlled by Nezumi's pure instinct and that is to destroy anything in her path. One thread sung over Black's head and hit the tree behind her. The others decided to stay down and try to avoid the threads as Nezumi sat there on the ground shaking and muttering words to herself. Black had to get to her somehow but the threads were protecting her.

Black took a log and threw it at Nezumi only to watch it get cut up into little bits. The threads were fast and sharper than ever. Black knew that if she just walked in there she would end up like the men. She tried to think of something and then decided to do go in there but not without help. Black focused all her energy into her legs until suddenly a large burt of energy came from her. Everything slowed down and Black could see every thread moving at a slow motion speed. Black took a deep breath and then walked towards Nezumi. In the beginning it was easy to avoid most of the threads but as she got closer it grew more difficult. Black actually cut herself a couple times but then she finally made it and threw her jacket over Nezumi to cover her. Then she moved in and hugged her and said,

"It's ok Mayu.. You're safe."

Everything went back to normal and the threads were moving fast again. Black held onto Nezumi and said,

"Mayu! It's ok! No one is going to hurt you!"

Hearing Black's voice, the threads stopped and everything settled down. Nezumi looked over at Black with tears in her eyes and she said,

"Black... Where were you?"

"Mayu!"

Nezumi remembered herself and Black. Nezumi cried and cried as Black held her in a tight hold reassuring her that she was there. As Nezumi cried, Yuko and the others had just come back and saw the whole bloody mess and cut up stuff.

"Oi oi what happened?" she asked.

"Long story short Nezumi got her memory back." Black said.

"Well that's great! Hey let's celebrate with a dress up contest!"

"Eh?"

Later on when the sun had set, Yuko had set up a little stage area and had everyone get dressed up. The three judges were Yuko, Shaku and Atsuko. The others had to dress up and walk out to be judged. The first one up was Gakuran who had a very interesting fashion taste. She wore a plain blue kimono with a farmer's hat on. The sight of Gakuran made Shaku and Atsuko laugh and Yuko stare at her with a strange look. In the end Gakuran got a low rating. The next one up was Choukoku who came out in a black kimono with red flowers on them. With her hair up and the back of her shoulder exposed, she looked like a yakuza wife. However her beauty was something to admire so she got a seven. The next one was Jurina who came out in a cute pink kimono with a fox mask. Shaku and Atsuko were very fond of it and Jurina got a an eight. After her was Rena who was in a white night robe and holding a doll. Her hair was down and it gave the kids a scary ghost look so she ended up getting a five.

The next one up was Minami who was wearing a very strange outfit. It look liked a blanket with a bunch of bananas painted on it. Atsuko liked it but the others didn't and Minami got the rating of a six. Torigoya was next and when she came out Yuko went crazy seeing her beloved Haruna in nothing but two pieces of bejeweled of cloth covering her private parts. Yuko wanted to give Torigoya a thousand but the other two thought it was unfair so they gave her an eight. After her was Nezumi and when everyone saw Nezumi all their jaws dropped. Nezumi was wearing a princess gown similar to the ones royalty wear. She looked like a true princess as she walked out and bowed to everyone. Black was even drooling when she saw Nezumi walk over to the end of the stage. Nezumi got a ten lots of compliments. When Black came out Nezumi and Gakuran both nearly had a heart attack when they saw her.

Black was in a royal kimono that was black with gold sewn into it. On the back was a dragon along with sakura blossoms on the bottom half. Her on leg was exposed showing off her smooth skin and her face with a little make up on it was perfect. It was a hard decision but in the end Black got a nine which meant Nezumi won the contest. Everyone celebrated and partied and then finally went to bed. Black was ready to call it in when she saw Nezumi had walked onto the beach. Black went out and saw Nezumi staring at the moonlight walking along the shore. She walked over to her and said,

"What are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep." Nezumi said.

"You know.. I was really worried about you. When you lost your memory I thought I was going to lose you for good."

"I was lost in the dark.. But when I heard you call my name I somehow found my way back and into you."

"I'm sorry for everything that had happened to you. In the past.. you weren't treated right and I feel awful for how horrible it was. I-"

Black was cut off with a kiss to the lips.

"Baka. What happened in the past stays in the past. Let's just move on and be happy ok?"

"Yeah.."

"And the first part about moving on is starting a new life so I was thinking a nice house in the middle of nowhere and what two kids?"

"Hey let's not get too ahead now."

"Don't forget Yuki I own you~"

Nezumi kissed a certain spot on Black's chest that made her blush remembering what she had done before.

"Yes you do but don't forget you're also mine."

Black kissed Nezumi's neck making her moan a little.

"Mou let's just say we both own each other ok?"

"Deal although I think I have the upper hand seeing how I made you say-"

"Ah don't remind me!'

"You're just embarrassed~"

"No I just don't wanna remember it."

"You like it~"

"Shut up!" 

Black nodded her head and kissed Nezumi's lips.

"I love you Mayu... My little mouse."

"I love you Yuki... My silent killer."   

THE END

==================================================================================
Well there you have it the end! I hope you all enjoyed the story and look forward to more crazy creations! Oh and don't worry the smut is on the way I just need to learn how to stop getting so hot while writing it.. >////< Anyways look forward to the next story which you guys said you wanted Atsumina! However Mayuki is close as well so I'll wait a while to see if any of the votes change before making the final decision. I hope you enjoyed the story but for now, see you later~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2013, 06:30:39 PM »
dies from heart attack due to overly happiness.....
wonderful.......
......lol.... takamina's banana parka.... AKBingo stuff~
Personally, I would've liked to see Rena-chan dress up like a ghost~~
.....lol.... perverted squirrel~~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »
oh i love the ending  :heart: :yep: even though i wish it would continue as well :cry:
thank you so much for this fic :cow: :bow: :deco:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2013, 07:43:20 PM »
Round of applause! Thanks for this thrilling fanfic! Full of suspense, blood, violence, some sexy scenes and funny moments!  :twothumbs
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2013, 07:53:57 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha xDDDD

Takamina's Banana Parka! And I can remember Sae *dies* I laughed so damn much at that time :P

Sayaka  :drool:

Sooo.....are you gonna start another fic after this? oO?

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2013, 09:27:22 PM »
I love it! it was so cute!! :inlove: :wub:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
Wah... Nezumi is okay with Black even without her memories....

Ah... Nezumi snapped... she became so strong...

Well at least she got her memories back...

Dress up contest... is so nice... quite fun to image what they were wearing.

Ah... Nezumi and Yuki are so sweet together until the end...

Thank you for the ending...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »
Miyumi-san nice ending
love it so much :love:
Hope to see ur other great stories :thumbsup

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2013, 01:16:20 PM »
i wish that your story will never end..hehe  :mon ignore:

will be looking forward for your next story   :hee:

hope that will also have few side story too  :on lol:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2013, 03:39:15 AM »
it was an awesome fic!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
WMatsui: Great Escape Chapter 1
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2013, 03:48:40 AM »
Minna! Here is the WMatsui that I was talking about before! Which means I will be writing two stories at the same time so I hope you like this one!

Great Escape

Chapter 1

Hey you wanna know something funny? Life sucks. It sucks like being stood up on a date or getting caught in the rain. Right now, things are really really bad with a corrupt government and job rates low. Not to mention all the crime. Things have basically gone to hell but we just don't know it yet. In this world it's either live and be miserable or die. Unless you're rich or famous, you aren't really living at all. People like me struggle everyday with life. I don't know how we do it but we do and to be honest it's really annoying. I work surprisingly as a business manager and it's my job to make sure everything goes right. It's a crappy job with a terrible boss and crappy coworkers, I would seriously quit my job if I didn't need it. There are days where I really just wanna snap and go crazy. I just wanna destroy everything in my way and say "screw you" to the world. Sadly I can't do that and I have to remain in my little world. One day though one day.. I'm going to seriously just go all out.

"Oi Matsui! Quit standing around and get back to work!"

"Yes sir!"

I realized I was at work and I was in the middle of copying some papers. I bring the copies to my boss's office and set them on his desk.

"Here are the fliers you wanted me to make copies of."

"Ah great let's have a look."

He picked up one and stared at it for like a second and then said,

"I hate it. Make a new one."

"Eh?! But I spent all night make it and even to your specific design!"

"Yeah but I changed my mind. Instead of monkeys let's do pandas. I want it by six in the morning tomorrow so don't let me down!"

"Yes sir..."

I sighed and grabbed the fliers. I threw them out and then went back to my desk. My blood was basically boiling at this point and ready to explode. So many times have I dreamed about killing that man but never got around to it. Maybe because I don't think I'd look good in a bright orange jump suit. As I sat there starting to work on the fliers a cup of coffee was set on my desk.

"Looks like you got it rough from the boss."

"You have no idea Yuki."

Kashiwagi Yuki is a secretary here and out of all the people here she is the kindest. She really helps me when I'm down and even does a couple favors when I'm in trouble. I owe her a lot but thankful that she's here with me. I took the coffee and chugged it down.

"Didn't you spend all night working on that flyer?"

"Yeah and he looked at it for like a second and said he hated it and wants me to make a new one by tomorrow."

"Wow that's unfair. You should really quit this job and find a different one Rena. You don't deserve that kind of treatment."

"I know but I need the money and finding another job will be like finding a needle in a hay stack. For now I'll just stick with my demon boss."

"Just be careful, he might spit fire."

"Haha thanks."

Yuki left and I went back to work. I was almost done when suddenly there was a loud shout.

"MATSUI!"

I ran to the boss's office where he had an angry look on his face. He was holding an order form I had completed earlier today and said,

"What is this?"

He slammed it on the table.

"It's the order form sir." I said.

"And how many did you order?"

"Four hundred."

"I told you to order two hundred!"

"What?"

"Yes you idiot. Maybe if you actually listened you would've heard me say two hundred instead of four! Now you have to call to the company and tell them you only want two hundred. You better do it soon because they close soon."

"At what time?"

"Six."

I looked at my watch and nearly lost it.

"It's six now!"

"I know which means you'll have to go up there and tell them we only need two hundred."

"But the company is a two hour drive!"

"I know so get up early because they leave at six in the morning!"

"Yes sir.."

I walked out and quietly shut the door. Then I ran outside and punched the wall as hard as I could and shouted. Oh how I hate my boss so much I just wanna kill him! Everyday it's something different with him that just gets my blood boiling and my fists twitching. God I just want to beat him to a pulp and destroy him! Ahh I'm just so angry! I punched the wall again and after cooling off I went back inside and finished up the rest of my work. When the day was finally done I high tailed it out of there and went to a store and got a some melonpan and a juice. Then I went to my special relaxation spot by a bridge and sat down. There I watched the sunset and think about my day and all that. I took a deep breath just trying to let go of everything and relax. I swear sometimes this world can be so cruel and I really hate it.

As I sat there I heard a strange noise. I looked around and saw nothing there but then I looked over and saw something moving under the bridge. Now most people would ignore it and walk away but me being strange, I was curious so I walked over to see what it was. It was dark so I couldn't tell what it was but it sounded like whatever it was was getting closer. There was a growl and then things went down hill from there. Something jumped out and onto me and started to bark. At first I thought it was a wild dog so I threw it off me and grabbed a stick ready to beat the thing away. However when I turned back I was really shocked to see a not a dog but a girl. The girl looked very young at the age of sixteen maybe. I wonder what she's doing out here? I tried to get closer to the girl but she looked up at me with round eyes. She was about to move but suddenly collapsed.

"Oi!"

I ran to her and tried to see what was wrong but I got no response. Instead I heard a loud growl but this time it was from her stomach. She was hungry and when I looked at how thin her arms well it looked like she was starving. I ran to my bag and pulled out the melonpan I bought. I waved it in front of her and as soon as she smelled it her head popped up and she snatched it. She gulped the melonpan down in seconds and then licked her lips asking for more. I didn't have any so I asked,

"What are you doing here?"

The girl didn't say anything but instead pointed at a box under the bridge. Seeing the box made me realize that the girl lived there. It was sad seeing a girl her age living in a box all alone. She must have been abandoned when she was young.

"What's your name?"

The girl started to make different sounds but not actual words. She was only able to mouth out parts of words.

"Ju..ri..na"

"Jurina?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Well Jurina my name is Rena."

"Re..na.."

"Yes. Do you live her by yourself?"

She nodded again and I sat there to think for a little bit. This girl was here all on her own and surviving based on whatever she could find. I know my life sucks but hers is way worse. It's not fair for a kid her age to be living such a life. It was at that moment something in my heart told me to take this girl on my own and take care of her. It may sound crazy but what the heck I have nothing better to do! I took a deep breath and said,

"Jurina how about you come live with me?"

Her eyes widened and she nodded her head frantically.

"Then let's go."

I reached out and held her stand on her feet. When she was up she hugged me and held me close. I was glad to see her happy but then soon after I started to gag. Jurina smelled like rotting fish and need a bath desperately. My apartment room isn't very big. It's got one kitchen, one bathroom and one bedroom. There is a small TV in the kitchen and a work area in the corner but otherwise not much else. I was worried we wouldn't have much room but I'd have to worry about it later. I made her put on an old bikini of mine and then forced her into the tub. She put up a fight at first but then relaxed when she saw how warm the bath water was. I cleaned her good with a ton of soap and body washes to scrub away the dirt and grime on her body. She was absolutely filthy to the point where I had to wash her hair three times to get through all the nasty stuff she had in it. After getting all the dirt off, I dried her off and gave me some pajamas to wear. What was sad though was that she didn't even know how to put on the shirt so I had to help dress her. Honestly this girl must have been abandoned at a very young age to not know how to do these simple things.

Jurina was still hungry so I made her some ramen and well the girl can really eat. I went through an entire twelve pack of ramen before she was finally full. When she was done we went to my room and squeezed into my bed. It was a tight fit but we managed. After a long day I was really tired and couldn't wait to pass out. While laying in the bed I felt Jurina reach out and hug me pulling me close. As much as I loved the closeness I preferred some personal space. However the girl had a strong grip and eventually gave in. I was about to pass out when suddenly Jurina tapped my shoulder.

"What is it Jurina?"

"P-po.."

"Po?"

"P-po!!"

"What?"

"Po!"

"Jurina what are you-"

I was cut off when I suddenly felt a warm liquid flow onto the bed. Jurina had a relaxed expression on her face while I got mad. Jurina had wet the bed.

"Jurina!!"

That night I had spent it cleaning the bed sheets and Jurina once again. Then I told her if she had to go "po" then she had to use the toilette. I seriously started to wonder why I took Jurina in and wondered if it was a mistake. However when I finished drying the sheets and looked at Jurina and her sweet face I changed my mind and thought I was doing the right thing. I don't know what's going to happen now but something tells me it's going to be great.

Well I hope you guys like the new story! Tell me what you think!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WMatsui: Great Escape Chapter 1
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2013, 05:12:39 AM »
Hi Miyumi-san!!!  :cow:

I really love the Silent Killer Fan Fiction of yours!!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Anyway, You write another story...  :twothumbs

and it is WMatsui Pairing!!!!  :onioncheer:

Please Update!!!  :bow:

Thanks ;)

~WMatsui_22  :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2013, 05:58:12 AM »
YES WMATSUI THANK YOU SO MUCH MIYUMI-SAN! :DD

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2013, 06:32:34 AM »
What the heck, Jurina?!!!! XD

I've been waiting for a main Wmatsui fic from you for a looooooong time and now it's here!!!

I'm so glad you chose to write Wmatsui!!!! \(>.<)/

Everyday Juriken

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2013, 08:02:43 AM »
You wrote a WMatsui fic *cried out of happiness* please update more! I love your writing ; v ;

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2013, 10:34:36 AM »
yay wmatsui!! :cathappy: :deco:
poor rena :(, its good yuki helps her :heart: :yep:
stupid boss he's so unfair, rena has to start all over again! :angry:
poor jurina :cry:
bless her, shes like a baby :nervous
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2013, 01:43:47 PM »
WMatsui~ yay, thanks miyu-san

Jurina is sixteen and she has lived in a box for years?
Poor my baby. Her parents abandoned their daughter...

Jurina now lives with Rena  :twothumbs
lol Rena cleaned and wore Jubb her clothes

"What is it Jurina?"

"P-po.."

"Po?"

"P-po!!"

"What?"

"Po!"

"Jurina what are you-"

I was cut off when I suddenly felt a warm liquid flow onto the bed. Jurina had a relaxed expression on her face while I got mad. Jurina had wet the bed.

"Jurina!!"

hahaha, poor Rena
This make me wondered about their first kiss, Rena would be the dominator  :lol:
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »
Great Start Miyumi-san :twothumbs
I really like it
Hope u will update it soon as always

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2013, 05:48:22 PM »
Ohh... Rena is so kind hearted! Despite all the problems she's facing in her daily life...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
observes...... poker face......
starts smiling..... warm feelings~~
wonderful~~ I think that Rena's boss should die......
I feel a bit weirded out by the fact that Jurina is so clueless...
but then again, that makes the story interesting......
.....it can't really get anywhere until Rena teaches Jurina how to do some things though.....
then again.... having Jurina very very dependent on Rena would make an interesting scenario occur.......

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Stars Shining Out