JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Scat

Author Topic: ZENPEN: When the Time Stops [AtsuMina - COMPLETED]  (Read 58167 times)

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
ZENPEN: When the Time Stops [AtsuMina - COMPLETED]
« on: May 10, 2014, 10:13:53 AM »
author's note:
hi guys! in my previous fanfic i said that i'll be posting new next month..
so while i'm still figuring out how to write that down..
let me continue on this one first :)

this is actually how their story started...

When the Time Stops
Chapter 1

It's the school summer festival and many students are busy preparing for their club activities. For me everyday's always a fast-paced, so I know this occasion will end up soon. By the way, I’m Takahashi Minami, the class president and the first year representative of the student council. I really never wanted this responsibility but I felt I didn't have the choice when everyone appointed me. If I only knew that nailing the highschool entrance exam will bring me to this position, then I shouldn't have answered all the problems back then. I never knew it will be a big deal to them.

"Takahashi-san! Here is the complete list of the clubs for this year. The student council wanted you to gather informations about their activities." The class vice-president said as she handed me the list.

"So, what are the top clubs for this year's festival?" I asked browsing the names of the clubs.

"They said the most visited is the drama club, then the cooking club and music club..." She answered.

"Drama club? You mean the Theater club? Isn't it already their third consecutive year being consistent on top?"

"Yes, you're right. And I heard it became more popular this year because of a freshman who recently joined them."

A freshman, huh.

"Thank you for the list, vice-president. Tell the student council that I will be submitting the report before the day ends."

I started going around to visit the clubs one by one. I sighed. I just wish this day could end up sooner. But do I have a choice? I guess having this task is better than doing nothing.

"Takamina!" Someone called me by my nickname and so far there is only one person who calls me that way.

"Hey, Yuko." I greeted her back.

Oshima Yuko is my classmate since middleschool. Honestly, she's the only friend I got. It's the reason why I always help her study. She doesn't actually have the same level of thinking like mine, but she's a hardworking person. And now that we're in highschool, she still barely managed to be on the same class with me.

"You look busy, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I was assigned to get informations on which clubs are the most popular to the students this year as a reference for the coming years."

"Pretty tough to be in the student council, ne?"

"Not so much really. And why do you keep wearing those music headphones. You know the school rules right?"

"You know I can't live without these! And why do you act now like school is more important than our friendship?" She pouted.

"Whatever, just don't blame me if they'd be confiscated one day. Anyway, do you already have a club?"

"You do know that I don't plan to join any of them..."

I actually understand her reasons why. If there's one thing common to us, it's that we both still don't know what we really wanted. Thank goodness, I dont need to decide anymore since I'm now part of the student council. I realize it's a good thing after all.

"Hey, Takamina. I have nothing to do today so I'll just help you out! So which club are we going to start off?"

We continued walking around to look for the club locations. Then a pretty girl holding a tray approached us. She's wearing a maid costume.

"Cupcakes?" She offered us.

"Eh?" We hesitated to get one.

"Don't worry they're free!" She said

"Hontou ni? Ja itadakimasu!" Yuko didn't hold back anymore and tried one.
"Oishii! You made these?"

"Yes, glad you liked them. I'm from the cooking club."

"So why are you giving free cupcakes?" I started to ask questions.

"We wanted to promote our club. If you have time, please visit our mini-cafe inside." The girl insisted.

We entered a room and looked around. It looks like a maid cafe. It's almost crowded and most of the visitors are young male students.

"If you don't have a club yet, we're still open for membership." The girl said.

"I'm from the Student Council, I was asked to get information about your club activities." I explained.

"How about you?" She's now talking to Yuko.

"I-I will think about it." Yuko answered.

"Once you're decided to join the cooking club, just look for me. I'm Itano Tomomi from the pastry division."

"Sure. Thanks again for the cupcake!"

"Yuko, do you know how to cook?" I whispered as we walked away.

"No but... I love to eat!"

"Arghh, you're a hopeless kid."

I jot down the information I got. The strategy of the cooking club is to send off kawaii freshman girls wearing maid costumes to give away free cupcakes.

"Takamina, look it's the drama club! And there's a play on-going inside."

We checked inside and watched their play. So what's making them popular? Nothing's different with the other plays I watched before. Wait. I started to notice this girl who is really great in her acting.

"Yuko, do you know who that tall girl with a short hair is?"

"Ah, Shinoda Mariko, she's a senior. She always gets a role of a leading man. She really looks like a prince, doesn't she?"

Yuko's right. Physically she got everything, the height, posture and perfect face. Plus her acting skills are like professional. Now, it's clear why this club made it to the top for three consecutive years. Then another girl appeared on the stage.

"W-Who's that girl?" I asked Yuko again.

"She's a freshman, I heard her name is Maeda Atsuko. They said that she can get the throne of Shinoda-sempai when she graduates. And a lot of boys from this school and from the other schools are already started asking her out."

So this is the girl who made the drama club even more popular this year. Before writing that down, I took another glance of her.

"Wow, she's....."

"Takamina? She's what?" Yuko asked.

"I-I mean she's good. I'm just jotting down their details. Anyway, why do you know so much about them?"

"Hello because they're popular? You're only focused on the things you are doing. You should sometimes pay attention to the outside world, you know." She advised.

Yuko's right again. Everyday is so monotonous to me. Home, school, home, school. It's always the same. After the play was finished, we went to visit the other remaining clubs next until we made it to gather all the club informations.

"So tired! Aren't you going home yet?" Yuko asked.

"I still need to go back to the student council room. I must finish this report today. You can go home first. Thanks for coming with me, Yuko."

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow then!" She waved goodbye.

-

Finally, the report is already finished. So I decided to go home, too. I think all the students already went home. I checked the classrooms before I leave. There is one first year classroom that is still unlocked. I looked inside, then I saw a girl. I can only see her silhouette shadow coming from the sun setting outside the classroom glass window.

"Excuse me, but at this hour all students should leave the school premises and go home already." I reminded the girl.

She turned around to face me and I instantly recognized her, she’s that freshman actress earlier.

"I’m sorry, I was just rehearsing on my own. I'll just fix my things then leave immediately, Takahashi-san." She answered.

She knows me? For a moment, I started to like the sound of my name. She has a very sweet voice.

"Ah, you know my name?" I asked.

"Yes. You're from the student council, right? Since day one, everyone’s been talking about how you perfect the entrance exam."

"Oh.. that’s uhm well.. Thank you for the compliment." I think I blushed for a moment there.

"I’m Maeda Atsuko." She introduced herself.

"I also know you, Maeda-san. I heard you're the Drama club rookie. I saw your play earlier. You’re really good."

"You also watched?"

"Well, actually I was just asked to visit all the student club activities today."

"I see..." She gets her things up and starts walking near to the door exit behind me.
"So, do you always check the rooms before you go home?" She asked.

"As part of the student council, I believe it is also one of our duties." I responded.

"Well then, I'll go now." She looked at me and gave me a smile. I just saw her beautiful face so clear up close. I kept staring at her as she passed me by heading out the door.

Then she's gone. What was that? I hold my chest. Her eyes... they're so...

For the first time in my life, I finally felt something different. I felt like time just stopped there for a moment.

TBC

so how was it? :nervous
maybe some already have an idea of how they ended but...
i think it's a little too early to know hehe!

thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:46:16 AM by sophcaro »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: [AtsuMina] Zenpen: When the Time Stops
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:11:52 AM »
good start

Offline dearacchan

• ..♫♪
  • ecchi
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:25:25 AM »
Wow.. love it.

Another Atsumina story

I really like your writing style ainivel-san,,

Continue your story please..

Thanks for the Atsumina moment.. :heart:

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 11:33:25 AM »
yeay there is Atsumina  XD interesting for me  :D

Please continued  :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 03:04:10 PM »
Atsuminaaaaa yayy~.

Please update soon.  :bow:

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 03:07:34 PM »
 Wohoo atsumina fanfic  XD

Nice fic author-san :heart: :wub:

This fic about a love triangle between minami, atsuko and tomochin too? :?

I'm curious now :huhuh

Please update soon :twothumbs

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 03:41:09 PM »
Cute!! <3
atsumina cute!
more please~
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 04:48:54 PM »
Yeay, atsumina ff  :cow: thx author san, looking for update soon

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 05:02:52 PM »
ATSUMINA!   :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:
please update soon :on gay:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 05:13:51 PM »
author's note:
hi guys! in my previous fanfic i said that i'll be posting new next month..
so while i'm still figuring out how to write that down..
let me continue on this one first :)

this is actually how their story started...

When the Time Stops
Chapter 1

It's the school summer festival and many students are busy preparing for their club activities. For me everyday's always a fast-paced, so I know this occasion will end up soon. By the way, I’m Takahashi Minami, the class president and the first year representative of the student council. I really never wanted this responsibility but I felt I didn't have the choice when everyone appointed me. If I only knew that nailing the highschool entrance exam will bring me to this position, then I shouldn't have answered all the problems back then. I never knew it will be a big deal to them.

"Takahashi-sachou! Here is the complete list of the clubs for this year. The student council wanted you to gather informations about their activities." The class vice-president said as she handed me the list.

"So, what are the top clubs for this year's festival?" I asked browsing the names of the clubs.

"They said the most visited is the drama club, then the cooking club and music club..." She answered.

"Drama club? You mean the Theater club? Isn't it already their third consecutive year being consistent on top?"

"Yes, you're right. And I heard it became more popular this year because of a freshman who recently joined them."

A freshman, huh.

"Thank you for the list, Fukusachou. Tell the student council that I will be submitting the report before the day ends."

I started going around to visit the clubs one by one. I sighed. I just wish this day could end up sooner. But do I have a choice? I guess having this task is better than doing nothing.

"Takamina!" Someone called me by my nickname and so far there is only one person who calls me that way.

"Hey, Yuko." I greeted her back.

Oshima Yuko is my classmate since middleschool. Honestly, she's the only friend I got. It's the reason why I always help her study. She doesn't actually have the same level of thinking like mine, but she's a hardworking person. And now that we're in highschool, she still barely managed to be on the same class with me.

"You look busy, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I was assigned to get informations on which clubs are the most popular to the students this year as a reference for the coming years."

"Pretty tough to be in the student council, ne?"

"Not so much really. And why do you keep wearing those music headsets. You know the school rules right?"

"You know I can't live without these! And why do you act now like school is more important than our friendship?" She pouted.

"Whatever, just don't blame me if they'd be confiscated one day. Anyway, do you already have a club?"

"You do know that I don't plan to join any of them..."

I actually understand her reasons why. If there's one thing common to us, it's that we both still don't know what we really wanted. Thank goodness, I dont need to decide anymore since I'm now part of the student council. I realize it's a good thing after all.

"Hey, Takamina. I have nothing to do today so I'll just help you out! So which club are we going to start off?"

We continued walking around to look for the club locations. Then a pretty girl holding a tray approached us. She's wearing a maid costume.

"Cupcakes?" She offered us.

"Eh?" We hesitated to get one.

"Don't worry they're free!" She said

"Hontou ni? Ja itadakimasu!" Yuko didn't hold back anymore and tried one.
"Oishii! You made these?"

"Yes, glad you liked them. I'm from the cooking club."

"So why are you giving free cupcakes?" I started to ask questions.

"We wanted to promote our club. If you have time, please visit our mini-cafe inside." The girl insisted.

We entered a room and looked around. It looks like a maid cafe. It's almost crowded and most of the visitors are young male students.

"If you don't have a club yet, we're still open for membership." The girl said.

"I'm from the Student Council, I was asked to get information about your club activities." I explained.

"How about you?" She's now talking to Yuko.

"I-I will think about it." Yuko answered.

"Once you're decided to join the cooking club, just look for me. I'm Itano Tomomi from the pastry division."

"Sure. Thanks again for the cupcake!"

"Yuko, do you know how to cook?" I whispered as we walked away.

"No but... I love to eat!"

"Arghh, you're a hopeless kid."

I jot down the information I got. The strategy of the cooking club is to send off kawaii freshman girls wearing maid costumes to give away free cupcakes.

"Takamina, look it's the drama club! And there's a play on-going inside."

We checked inside and watched their play. So what's making them popular? Nothing's different with the other plays I watched before. Wait. I started to notice this girl who is really great in her acting.

"Yuko, do you know who that tall girl with a short hair is?"

"Ah, Shinoda Mariko, she's a senior. She always gets a role of a leading man. She really looks like a prince, doesn't she?"

Yuko's right. Physically she got everything, the height, posture and perfect face. Plus her acting skills are like professional. Now, it's clear why this club made it to the top for three consecutive years. Then another girl appeared on the stage.

"W-Who's that girl?" I asked Yuko again.

"She's a freshman, I heard her name is Maeda Atsuko. They said that she can get the throne of Shinoda-sempai when she graduates. And a lot of boys from this school and from the other schools are already started asking her out."

So this is the girl who made the drama club even more popular this year. Before writing that down, I took another glance of her.

"Wow, she's....."

"Takamina? She's what?" Yuko asked.

"I-I mean she's good. I'm just jotting down their details. Anyway, why do you know so much about them?"

"Hello because they're popular? You're only focused on the things you are doing. You should sometimes pay attention to the outside world, you know." She advised.

Yuko's right again. Everyday is so monotonous to me. Home, school, home, school. It's always the same. After the play was finished, we went to visit the other remaining clubs next until we made it to gather all the club informations.

"So tired! Aren't you going home yet?" Yuko asked.

"I still need to go back to the student council room. I must finish this report today. You can go home first. Thanks for coming with me, Yuko."

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow then!" She waved goodbye.

-

Finally, the report is already finished. So I decided to go home, too. I think all the students already went home. I checked the classrooms before I leave. There is one first year classroom that is still unlocked. I looked inside, then I saw a girl. I can only see her silhouette shadow coming from the sun setting outside the classroom glass window.

"Excuse me, but at this hour all students should leave the school presmises and go home already." I reminded the girl.

She turned around to face me and I instantly recognized her, she’s that freshman actress earlier.

"I’m sorry, I was just rehearsing on my own. I'll just fix my things then leave immediately, Takahashi-san." She answered.

She knows me? For a moment, I started to like the sound of my name. She has a very sweet voice.

"Ah, you know my name?" I asked.

"Yes. You're from the student council, right? Since day one, everyone’s been talking about how you perfect the entrance exam."

"Oh.. that’s uhm well.. Thank you for the compliment." I think I blushed for a moment there.

"I’m Maeda Atsuko." She introduced herself.

"I also know you, Maeda-san. I heard you're the Drama club rookie. I saw your play earlier. You’re really good."

"You also watched?"

"Well, actually I was just asked to visit all the student club activities today."

"I see..." She gets her things up and starts walking near to the door exit behind me.
"So, do you always check the rooms before you go home?" She asked.

"As part of the student council, I believe it is also one of our duties." I responded.

"Well then, I'll go now." She looked at me and gave me a smile. I just saw her beautiful face so clear up close. I kept staring at her as she passed me by heading out the door.

Then she's gone. What was that? I hold my chest. Her eyes... they're so...

For the first time in my life, I finally felt something different. I felt like time just stopped there for a moment.

TBC

so how was it? :nervous
maybe some already have an idea of how they ended but...
i think it's a little too early to know hehe!

I like it  :thumbup

I also like the details about the student council somehow  :cathappy:

Cant wait to see more atsumina ~~ :ptam-shy:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 10:01:52 PM »
Minami's world has stopped?!

Like the details and the way the story flow very smooth

What's going to happen next?

How are they going to start interacting?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline liabont

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 12:37:36 AM »
please update soon author-san  :twothumbs

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 06:21:28 PM »
@Minami-chan: thanks! good start you say for their story, or rather their history lol
@dearacchan, Justqle, Chichay12, liabont: i'm pretty sure you guys already have an idea of what will happen to them in the near future... but... i believe i still have better things in mind hehe
@Feat, deguchi, ubulubulbilu: i'm really glad you guys appreciate my atsumina story! thank you!
@Kakeru15: there might be a love triangle but the characters involved aren't final yet hehe
@menamarco96: i think takamina's character is suited to be part of a student council, just an opinion lol
@cisda83: yes takamina's world stopped but not literally.. i just imagine how she felt that moment :)

to everyone else who silently read and gave thanks to my fanfic..
thank you very much! :bow:

so here's the next chapter.....

When the Time Stops
Chapter 2

Another day just started again. My body clock is automatic every morning. Even without an alarm on, I always wake up on the same hour. My daily time is already calculated upto the last second. I know the exact arrival time of the bus and train that I take everyday. And as expected, I again arrived on school on time today. I still have enough minutes left to walk from the entrance to my classroom.

I was on my way when I saw Maeda-san infront of her shoe locker. As she opens her locker, many letters suddenly fell out from it. I was about to go to her and help her but a tall girl immediately appeared on her side.

"Aachan, are you alright?" It's Shinoda-san, she helped her to pick up the letters from the floor.

"Ah, Mariko-senpai.. I'm getting more of these everyday." Maeda-san said still picking up the letters one by one. I can hear their conversation from the place where I am.

"These love letters? You'll get used to it. Even I consistently receive letters both from boys and girls until now."

"And you didn't answer any of them?"

"You see, I have no interests in other things. Acting is my only passion."

After Shinoda-san said those words, she accidentally looked into my direction. So my initial reaction is to immediately hide myself. Did she see me watching them? I waited for them to leave before I come out.

Then I realized that I totally forgot the time. Oh shoot! I looked at my watch. I can't believe this, I'm late! I head immediately to my classroom. Upon reaching the door I can hear that they already started the lesson. I entered the room silently. I was about to sit on my chair when Sensei suddenly called my name.

"Takahashi-san, please go here infront and solve the problem on the board."

So I went infront and confidently answered the question.

"You never fail to impress me. You're late for today's lesson and still you're able to solve the problem correctly. But it doesn't mean you're exempted. Now you may take your seat." Sensei said.

I went back to my seat and saw Yuko looking at me. She actually sits right next to me.

"The great Takamina is late today. Wow, this is new." She said in a low voice.

I just ignored her and tried to focus on the lesson discussion. But I kept on thinking what happened to me this morning. This is the first time I failed to follow my time plan. Finally, today's class has finished. I went straight to the student council room to attend a brief meeting. After that, all the members then started to go home.

I'm now about to pass by Maeda-san's classroom again. Actually, it is just beside our classroom. It's not that I'm hoping that she's still there. Well, maybe just a little. So I took a peek inside and I'm right, she's there again. But this time I hesitated to talk to her so I stepped back.

"Takahashi-san?" Too late, she already saw me.

"Oh uhm.. Hi Maeda-san. So, you're still here at this hour again." I came back and entered the room.

"Sorry, I just wanted to take a little more time before I go home." She said.

"Is there something bothering you? Like people stalking you or something?"

Crap. I sounded like I'm one of her stalkers now.

"Actually, I saw you this morning and also those letters..." I followed an explanation.

"Well, I admit that's one of the reasons why I want to stay here a bit longer." She answered. Then I went closer to her.

"If these people happens to bother you so much, please tell me immediately so that I can deal this issue with them."

"You'd do that?"

"Maeda-san, remember I'm from the student council. We are obliged to maintain peace and order among the students in our school." I answered.

"I see... by the way, you may call me by my first name if you want to."

I didn't expect to hear that from her so soon.

"Then call me by my first name, too." I responded with a smile.

"Thank you, Minami."

I never thought hearing my name would bring me so much joy.

"Ehem, are we interrupting something?"

That voice sounds familiar, I turn around. Y-Yuko?! And she's with Itano-san, the girl from the cooking club.

"Hey Tomochin, why are you still here?" Atsuko asked.

"I left my recipe notes under my desk that's why I came back." Itano-san answered. I assume they're on the same class.

"This girl is so persistent in asking me to join their club. So I said I'll try out her recipes first. Anyway, I'm about to go home after this. Are you also coming, Takamina?" Yuko asked.

"Y-Yeah, sure." I answered.

Yuko and I bid them goodbye before we totally went out the door. So then we left their classroom. As we walk further, I noticed Yuko smirking in my peripheral view.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Nothing..." Yuko answered.

"Spill it out, Yuko..."

"Hmm.. I'm just wondering.. since when did the two of you become that close?"

"Are you talking about Atsuko?"

"Ohh.. did I hear it right? Atsuko... without any honorifics!"

"Err.. don't start Yuko. It's not what you think. We're not that really close."

"Interesting.. Well, if you say so.." She's grinning the entire time as we go home.

Yuko's teasing worsens each day, that's why I tried not to see Atsuko more often. I'm now taking a different path in the morning to make sure I won't be late in class again. And besides, I get this irritating feeling whenever I remember that locker scene I witnessed. I'm not sure if it's because of those letters she keeps on receiving everyday, or it's because of that Shinoda-san suddenly popping out on her side. Or maybe both? I also tried not to check on her classroom after classes. So, I thought I was finally back to my normal self again.

Then until one morning...

"Aachan, wait!" That's Shinoda-san's voice.

"Senpai, I'm sorry!"

I saw Atsuko running away, she bumped to me. She was shocked to see me standing infront of her. Her eyes are so red, I bet she's crying. Then she continued to runaway again. I didn't move a bit, I just kept staring at her back, still running away, until she's out of my sight.

TBC

i'll try my best to update as soon as i can!

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: [AtsuMina] Zenpen: When the Time Stops Ch.2 05/11/2014 Update!
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 06:41:51 PM »
Thanks for update author-san :D :twothumbs

Looks like takamina began to fall in love with acchan~ haha :wub:

But wait, what happend with acchan? Nooo why!! Why!! :panic: :banghead: :sweatdrop: who had make her cry?? :cry: :angry:

Please update soon :bow:

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 07:32:57 PM »
WOH!

Why do I feel like, Mariko confessed to Atsuko? Lol, that's not true, right? Though why did Atsuko cried?

and Minami! I can't believe she would avoid Atsuko just because Yuko kept teasing her X3 tsk tsk

I really like your story, and your writing skills are good too. I very much looking forward to your next chapter. Update soon ne?
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 11:08:03 PM »
Hi there!
New reader here! ;)

Woah! your story sound very interesting! AKB48 school life, yeah!  :D

I wonder what happened between the two. why is acchan crying? Did something bad happened?

Where is Kojiharu? Pls Kojiharu take yuko away! She is a pain in the butt. :P XD
ha ha ha ha! kidding! ;) Love her jollying!

looking forward to the next update! thx u authorsan!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »
Ah... What's wrong with Mariko and Atsuko?

Would Minami be the one that comfort Atsuko?

Would there be a trouble in the drama club?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
Ehhh. Did Mariko confess?

Thank you for this. :)

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 03:41:55 AM »
Ehhh. Did Mariko confess?

Thank you for this. :)

Offline liabont

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 04:30:02 AM »
I hope atsuko quickly fell in
love with Minami  :wub:
i love them, thank you author-san, please update soon  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Scat