JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head

Author Topic: [kyun's OS] #17 - Deserve Love - (Yoshida Akari x Kishino Rika) [5/20/16]  (Read 16040 times)

Offline kyundere

Hi, everyone! Since I'm still new in writing fanfiction, I thought of trying to write up some one-shots. Most of these will probably be NMB48 and Nogizaka46 pairings, so I hope you guys enjoy.

OS Archive
1. Fear (Kinoshita Momoka x Koyanagi Arisa, NMB48)
2. Zukkyun (Shiraishi Mai x Akimoto Manatsu, Nogizaka46)
3. Untitled Yuiparu (Yokoyama Yui x Shimazaki Haruka, AKB48)
4. House Hunt (Yokoyama Yui x Shimazaki Haruka, AKB48)
5. Best Friend (Yamamoto Sayaka x Ogasawara Mayu, AKB48)
6. Love Birds (Ikuta Erika x Shiraishi Mai, Wakatsuki Yumi x Sakurai Reika, Nogizaka46)
7. Little Child (Ichikawa Miori x Yamao Rina, NMB48)
8. Arcade (Yamamoto Sayaka x Fujie Reina, NMB48)
9. First Kiss (Kinoshita Momoka x Mita Mao, NMB48)
10. Hard Times (Yokoyama Yui x Shimazaki Haruka, AKB48)
11. Diet (Yoshida Akari x Kishino Rika, NMB48)
12. Christmas Date (Kitano Hinako x Hori Miona, Nogizaka46)
13. Closure (Iriyama Anna x Shiroma Miru, AKB48)
14. Chocolate (Naiki Kokoro x Kamieda Emika, NMB48)
15. Best Friend (Yamamoto Sayaka x Ogasawara Mayu, AKB48)
16. Back Home (Ota Yuuri x Sutou Ririka, NMB48)
17. Deserve Love (Yoshida Akari x Kishino Rika, NMB48)

Fear
Pairing: Kinoshita Momoka x Koyanagi Arisa (NMB48)

A bright, pulsing white light. That is all Kinoshita Momoka could see and feel. Was she awake right now? Was she even alive at the moment? Little by little, she could feel the brightness of the light dim and her eyes finally focused and adjusted to a different kind of white. The sterile, white walls of a hospital room.

Finally fully awake, Momoka started stretching around a bit and found her body extremely sluggish. Along with that, she felt a faint throbbing sensation in her head. She wondered how she arrived in the hospital and how long she had been cooped up in this cold hospital room.

A few months, the door to the hospital and in walked her captain, Yamada Nana. Usually, Momoka would barrage Nana with baba insults, but instead, sensing some urgency in the situation, she bluntly asked, “What happened, Nana?”

“You don’t remember? You passed out on stage during last night’s performance. That’s never happened before. You really scared the crap out of us. Renapyon was crying like crazy after the ambulance took you to the hospital.”

I passed out… again, Momoka thought. Not wanting to show any fear in front of Nana, she did a fake laugh and said, “I won’t die that easily, baba. Renapyon’s udon MC probably just made me brain shut down.”

Nana gave a Momoka a slight nod. “Well, I have to go back to the theater to prepare the rest of the girls for tonight’s stage. The doctors aren’t sure what happened exactly, but they think it’s probably stressed related. They said you’ll probably be able to be released later tonight, as long as nothing unforeseen happens. Oh, and you have one more visitor. I’ll have her come in. See you later, Momoka.”

“Bye, baba.”

“It’s Nana! Geez…” Nana exited the room and Momoka waited for the extra visitor to arrive to see her. She grew impatient after five minutes passed and turned her head to the side to get in better sleeping position.

Shortly after, she heard the creak of the hospital room door slowly open. Momoka turned her head back to the door and saw her best friend, Koyanagi Arisa (Arii).

“Arii!”

“Momoka, you okay? I was watching the LOD last night and then...” Arii paused as the tears rolled down her face. After a quick wipe, she continued,”…and then, you hit the ground and you didn’t get up. I was so scared that you were dead.”

Momoka again showed a fake laugh and said, “I’m never going to die a lame death like that. When I die, there’s going to be blood all over.”

Out of everyone in Team M, Momoka’s only close friend was Arii. And only Arii was able to detect when Momoka was feeling the one emotion she tried desperately to hide from the others: fear. Arii could tell Momoka was scared. “Stop, Momoka! Please… just stop. You don’t need to hide that you’re scared from me.”

Knowing she couldn’t get anything past her best friend, Momoka finally let her pent up frustration and tears out. “Of course, I’m scared! Randomly passing out in the middle of a stage performance. And I’ve passed out a few times at home over the last few months. Luckily, it was during a work day, but I don’t get why this is happening. What happens if I don’t wake up one time?”

“The doctor said it was probably stress-related. Anything happen lately over the last few months that have been causing you stress?”

Momoka thought for a half a minute before softly whispering, “I miss you…”

“Hmm…?”

“I said I miss you. Ever since you graduated and started taking fashion design classes in Tokyo, we hardly ever see each other. We don’t talk on the phone and play video games at each other’s homes anymore. I can’t call you up and tell you how terrible my day has been because I don’t want to bother your studying. I really do miss you. It’s… been lonely.”

“You still have the other girls in Team M. Yuipon. Renapyon. Maokyun.”

“But they’re not you, Arii… I only love you, Arii.”

Arii was shocked to hear that last sentence, but quickly smiled and said, “I love you, too, Momoka. If all you needed was your girlfriend to see you more often, I’ll do everything in my power to make it happen, so you don’t pass out anymore.”

Momoka stuttered, “Girl… girl… girlfriend!?”

Arii slowly brought her face to Momoka’s and connected her lips to Momoka’s. She kissed her passionately for a good minute. After Arii broke apart their lips, she said, “Yes, can’t I be your girlfriend, Momo-chan?”

At a loss for words, Momoka just nodded her head and smiled. A real smile. A smile that Arii knew wasn’t fake. A smile that Momoka only showed Arii. And without asking for permission, Momoka lunged forward to kiss Arii. And Arii was more than happy to fulfill her new girlfriend’s wish.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:57:32 AM by kyundere »

Offline kyundere

Zukkyun
Pairing: Shiraishi Mai x Akimoto Manatsu (Nogizaka46)

As the night sky started to replace the setting sun in Tokyo, Shiraishi Mai lied sleeping in the backseat of a white SUV alongside her accompanying manager. She had just finished filming another episode of Umazuki! and now she was on her way to a studio for a photoshoot.

The vehicle reached its destination and the manager softly nudged Mai to slowly wake her up. After being informed of their arrival, she thanked the driver, exited the vehicle, and entered the studio. Mai immediately headed towards the dressing room. She changed into the elegant, scarlet-colored dress provided to her. After getting her hair styled and her make-up set, she went over to the waiting room to wait for the photoshoot to begin. Upon entering the waiting room, she immediately caught the glimpse of a familiar beautiful, short-haired girl dressed in a gorgeous green dress. She was looking at a pocket mirror to try to make sure her hair was perfect.

“Ah, Nanamin! You look stunning. You’re part of this photoshoot, too?”

Hashimoto Nanami turned her head toward Maiyan and starting blushing “Maiyan! Thanks so much. Yeah, looks like it’s the three of us for this photoshoot.”

With a smile on her face, Maiyan asked, “Oh, three of us? Who else is here?”

Before Nanamin could answer, the dressing room door opened and a cute, dark-haired girl entered the room in an adorable yellow dress similar to the fashion of Nanamin’s dress.

Zukkyun~

Nanamin spoke up first. “Hi, Manattan!” Nanamin then turned to Maiyan and saw her smile had completely disappeared. Realizing her friend was turning into her Kuroishi state, Nanamin elbowed Maiyan in the back to get her attention. Finally snapped back into place, Maiyan quickly put on a fake smile.

“Hello, Akimoto-san.”

Akimoto Manatsu smiled back at the other two girls, seemingly unaware of Maiyan’s hostile glares. “Hi, Maiyan and Nanamin! Manager-san sent me in to tell you that the photoshoot is starting. Let’s go! Zukkyun!”

Nanamin responded, “You go on ahead, Manattan. We’ll meet up with you in a second.”

Manattan nodded and left the room. As soon as Manattan was gone, Maiyan’s fake smile was replaced with a frown. Maiyan went over to the sofa in the waiting room and started lying down face-down.

“Why did it have to be her, Nanamin? I don’t know if I can survive an entire photoshoot with Manattan.”

“Maiyan, be nice,” Nanamin scolded. “I still don’t get why you don’t seem to like Manattan. She’s so nice and cute. She’s never done anything to make you hate her.”

“I know she’s nice. And she’s definitely cute and I don’t hate her, but… something about her… just causes me to go crazy. Maybe it’s the Zukkyun!”

Nanamin sighed. “Just don’t let it affect the photoshoot. Come on, let’s go.”

They both left the waiting room and joined Manattan. For the next two hours, the three girls took hundred of pictures. The group pictures had all three girls on the same bed in different positions. Maybe it was in her head, but Manattan felt like Maiyan was trying her best to avoid her. Maiyan would always turn to hug and pose with Nanamin before going to Manattan. And during the solo pictures, Manattan could now feel a piercing glare coming right at her from the direction of Maiyan. Manattan kept smiling throughout, but she just sensed an aura of hostility coming from her.

As the first half of the photoshoot ended, the girls went back to the dressing room to change into the school girl uniforms for the second half of the photoshoot. Manattan finished getting changed first and left the room silently without saying anything to the other two girls in the room.

“Maiyan, don’t you think Manattan looked a little sad today? She probably noticed all those dirty looks you’ve been giving her.”

“I… wasn’t staring at her.”

“Don’t lie to me, Maiyan. I saw you constantly looking over at her. And you looked pissed off the entire time. And then you ignore her when she tried to pose together with you. Can’t you tell you’re hurting Manattan by being so negative towards her?”

“I don’t mean to… It’s just…”

“Just what?” Nanamin sternly asked. Her angry tone was starting to scare Maiyan.

Maiyan sighed and confessed, “I think… I love her. And it pisses me off… that she has that effect on me. I don’t know if I can survive an entire photoshoot with Manattan. Because I don’t think my heart can take it. I’ve tried and tried to get rid of these feelings, but they won’t go away. I want her to hate me, so she stops being so nice to me. I just… don’t want to get fished by someone who doesn’t feel the same way about me.”

Zukkyun~

“Who said I don’t feel the same way?” a familiar voice asked out.

Maiyan hadn’t noticed that Manattan had entered the dressing room and heard the entire conversation. Manattan smiled back at Maiyan and said, “I could never come to hate you, Maiyan. Because I love you too much. Zukkyun!”

Maiyan finally put on her smile and replied “Too cute!”

Nanamin could only laugh. She grabbed each girl’s hand and happily said, “Come on, let’s finish the photoshoot!”

The three girls went back to the studio and this time it was time for the girls to take pictures in pairs. When the photographer asked Maiyan and Manattan what kind of photo pose the two girls wanted, Manattan whispered into her ear her request and the photographer quickly agreed. Confused, Maiyan decided to just go with the flow and see what kind of pose Manattan had requested. The two girls saw on the bed, facing each other. Slowly, Manattan came closer and closer to Maiyan until their lips were only inches apart. And then…

Zukkyun!

Right into Maiyan’s heart.

Offline kyundere

Untitled Yuiparu
Pairing: Yokoyama Yui x Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48)

Because… because I don’t love you anymore.

Haruka couldn’t sleep. She knew that she had a photo shoot early tomorrow morning, but she was feeling too distraught to fall asleep. She sat up on the bed, looking over to the empty space that would normally be taken up by her girlfriend. She had spent all night crying, her eyes all out of tears to shed. She stood up from the bed and headed over to the balcony to stare at the blank sky. And then she closed her eyes and remembered what had happened just hours ago.

FLASHBACK

“Haruka, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?” Haruka said with a smile on her face. That smile quickly disappeared upon seeing the solemn face her girlfriend was showing. “What’s wrong, Yui?”

Yui struggled to find her voice and Haruka could tell that Yui was on the verge of tears. “I think… we should break up.”

“You’re joking, right?”

“I’m... serious. Let’s break up.” Yui replied, as both girls were starting to cry.

Paruru slumped to the ground. “But why, Yui? Did I do something wrong? Yui, I’m sorry.  Whatever it is, I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.”

Yui knelt down, fighting back tears. “You didn’t do anything wrong, Haruka. You’re an angel.”

“Then why?”

Yui stood up and turned her back to Haruka. “Because… because I don’t love you anymore.”

END FLASHBACK

Haruka opened her eyes and stared back at the night sky.

“Yui, you were never good at lying to me.”

THE FOLLOWING MORNING

Despite getting little sleep, Haruka arrived at the photo shoot eager to distract herself from the break-up that occurred yesterday. She didn’t want it to affect her modeling work. And she was hoping she could then talk to Yui after her work was done. She easily performed the poses the fashion magazine wanted for the photo shoot and she received an ovation from all the photographers for her work.

After the photo shoot had wrapped up, her manager went over to her room. He knocked on her door and after getting the green light, entered the room. “Good work today, Shimazaki-san.”

“Thank you, Manager-san”

“Have you thought about becoming a full time model? You know I could get you photo shoots everyday and make you an instant celebrity.”

Haruka sighed. She had heard this offer from her manager a hundred times and she always declined it. She knew that schedule would make it impossible for her to spend time with Yui. “You know I can’t do that.”

“But I thought you and your girlfriend broke up yesterday.”

Haruka’s eyes widened as she stared right at her manager. Her manager could see the anger in her eyes and attempted to run out of the room. A quick dropkick from Haruka, however, stopped him in his tracks.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?” Haruka yelled.

“Know wha…” The manager’s response was interrupted by another kick by Haruka. “OK, OK. Yokoyama-san told me herself last night.”

“And why would she tell you?”

“Because… I was the one who convinced her to break up with you by telling her how she was ruining your modeling career. Which she was. You’re a perfect model and you don’t need Yokoyama-san in your life. But you need a manager. You need me.”

Haruka then kneed her manager in the ribs and said, “How about this? You’re fired.” She started to walk out of the room before turning around and delivering one finishing knockout blow to her now former manager. “Don’t ever come between Yui and me.”

Afterwards, Haruka went over to Yui’s office building to confront her. Haruka was told that Yui was on lunch break, so she waited inside her cubicle to wait for her to return.

When Yui returned to her cubicle from her lunch break, she was startled to see Haruka staring right at her.

“Yui, I need to tell you something.” Haruka said, as she grabbed Yui’s hand and dragged her all the way upstairs to the roof of the building.

“What… what are you doing here, Haruka?” said Yui. “I told you… I don’t love you anymore.”

Haruka could hear the doubt in Yui’s words. “I spoke to my manager. He told me everything.” Yui instantly fell to the knees and started sobbing. “Yui, did you really break up with me because you thought you were ruining my modeling career?”

“I’m… just an ordinary person. But you’re an angel, Haruka. You could become the perfect model if I wasn’t…” Yui’s words were interrupted by the sweet feeling of Haruka’s lips pressing onto hers. And they passionately kept that kiss going until they both needed to come up for air.

“All I need in my life is you, Yui. Only you. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Haruka.”

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
The manager annoying =="
yeahh...good job on kneeding him~
that was sad...and the last part...nicee~.yeah~

thanks author san..
awesomenesss~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline giotuyet

Good fic <3 thank you so much, author-san !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
I love yhe story of YuiParu. screw that manager.... keep up

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline kyundere

House Hunt
Pairing: Yokoyama Yui x Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48)

Yui was frustrated. This was supposed to be such an enjoyable day, finally going house hunting to find the perfect first home for her and her girlfriend. But it seemed to Yui that her salty girlfriend was not finding the house hunting experience very important at all. Why doesn’t she seem to care about this at all?, Yui thought.

“Yui, we’re at the next house now.”

Yui’s thoughts were interrupted by the stoic word of her girlfriend.

“Ah, right. Thanks, Haruka.”

The couple entered the next model home and Yui was immediately drawn to the huge fireplace that centered the large living room. “Wow, Haruka! Look at that fireplace. And look at the natural stone tile. It’s beautiful. I’ve always wanted to have a fireplace in our home.”

“Interesting.”

“And the windows here give off a lot of natural light. And I love the hardwood flooring here. Plenty of space to fit our furniture. It’s perfect.”

“I guess,” said Haruka nonchalantly, as she walked towards the kitchen.

Yui followed Haruka there and loved what she saw. “Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Even a dishwasher. I wish there was a few more cabinets, but I think this kitchen would really work for us. Don’t you think so, Haruka?”

“I suppose.”

Yui could feel a headache coming on, but decided to move on to the next rooms of the house. The house contained two bedrooms, so they had a spare bedroom for guests. Sayaka and Milky could sleepover with us sometimes now, Yui thought with a smile on her face. Yui was very happy that home came with a washing machine and a dryer. She loved the newly renovated bathrooms with the travertine tiling and double sinks. And yet, Haruka’s responses to the house remained monotone to Yui.

“It’s nice.”
“It’s fine.”
“It’s good.”

At last, the two finished looking through the entire house. Yui loved the house, but she didn’t know what exactly Haruka’s thoughts were. It really seemed to Yui to Haruka did not care about this house hunting at all.

“Haruka, I think we should make an offer on this home, but…”

“But?”

“I don’t know if you want this house at all. Or if you ever care about finding our first home together.”

Haruka frowned and replied, “Of course, I care. Why would you say that?”

Yui said, “You haven’t seemed excited about house hunting at all. And…” Yui was shocked as Haruka softly kissed her. Then Haruka put her finger on Yui’s lips.

Haruka started speaking. “I really think this is the perfect house for us. But...” Haruka stopped and gave Yui a soft kiss on the cheek. “But any house with you would be perfect, Yui. I love you.”

Yui smiled, with a single tear rolling down her cheek. “I love you, Haruka. Come on, let’s go make an offer on this house.”

Haruka wiped away Yui’s tear and the two left the house, knowing this would be the perfect first home for their true love.

Offline giotuyet

Sweet fic < 3 I like it < 3 thank you so much, author-san !!!
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
salty and sweet ending I love it💕💕

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Xerxes88

:wub: short and sweet...

Offline kyundere

Best Friend
Pairing: Yamamoto Sayaka x Ogasawara Mayu (AKB48)

Sayaka surveyed the grocery store, before looking through her shopping list once again. She checked off the last box on the list and smiled.

Time to head home and cook dinner, she thought. Miyuki had left for her Hong Kong work trip last night, so Sayaka had to make dinner at her place alone. Can’t depend on my girlfriend for dinner all the time, Sayaka thought with a smile on her face.

As Sayaka made her way to the cashier, her eyes quickly gravitated to the girl in front of her on line. She had beautiful shoulder-length, straight, brown hair. And she was wearing a bright, pastel colored dress. Despite only being able to see the back of the girl’s figure, Sayaka knew the girl must be absolutely gorgeous.

Perhaps it was fate, but just as she was staring intensely at the gorgeous girl’s back figure, the gorgeous girl turned around. And with a huge smile on her face, the gorgeous girl shouted, “Sayaka!”

Sayaka jumped up and stared back at the gorgeous girl. It was then she immediately realized who the mystery girl was. With a shocked expression on her face, she shouted, “Maachun!?”

The girl known as Maachun immediately hugged Sayaka tightly. Ogasawara Mayu, Sayaka’s best friend, who left Osaka for Tokyo two years ago.

“It’s been so long. I’ve missed you so much. How are things, Sayaka?”

It took a few more seconds for Sayaka to take in the fact that Maachun was actually in front of her. “Umm… hmm… I’m fine. What are doing back in Osaka, Maachun?”

Maachun said with a smile on her face, “Oh, I had special manzai gig in Osaka today. Oh right, I never got a chance to tell you. I’m officially a comedian now. I have an agency and everything.

“That’s awesome, Maachun. So what are you doing now?”

“I’m just gathering some snacks before I head back to Tokyo tonight. What’s up?”

Sayaka knew she wanted to spend more time with Maachun. She could always make dinner tomorrow and instead asked Maachun out to a ramen dinner. And Maachun knew she couldn’t pass up an opportunity to eat ramen out with Sayaka and accepted.

They walked over to their favorite ramen restaurant, one they had eaten at numerous times in high school. They both ordered the spicy ramen and while waiting for the food, they talked about old times and laughed. They talked about all the times they used to prank all of their classmates. About the times when they started up their very own rock band. And about the times they used to make up manzai skits on the high school roof.

“Ah, those manzai skits of ours were so lame. But I loved them so much. And now I get to perform manzai all the time in Tokyo. I’m so happy.”

“Your parents move you to Tokyo and now you’re a celebrity,” Sayaka joked. “Are you dating any celebrities at the moment?”

“Nope. My agency won’t allow me to date or they’d fire me. What about you, Sayaka? Are you going out with anyone?”

The sudden reversal of the dating question caught Sayaka off guard. Luckily for her, the waitress interrupted and set down the spicy ramen they ordered. Maachun went straight to eating the ramen and Sayaka followed suit. They both commented on how amazing the ramen still was and gulped it down with glee.

After dinner, Sayaka walked Maachun over to the train station, so she could take the bullet train back to Tokyo.

“You didn’t have to walk me to the train station, Sayaka.”

“I wanted to. You’re my best friend after all.”

“Speaking of which, it would be nice if I had my best friend’s cell phone number. I figured you changed it.”

Sayaka gave a sheepish nod and said, “Oh yeah, sorry about that. I lost my contact list on my old phone and I lost your number. Here’s my phone number.” She gave Maachun her number and Maachun returned the favor with her number. Afterwards, Maachun decided to speak again.

“So you never answered the question at dinner. Are you going out with anyone?”

Sayaka gulped. This topic again. After a short pause, she answered, “Yeah, I’m going out with Miyuki.”

As high school students, Maachun knew Miyuki had a crush on Sayaka. She said, “That’s so cool that you and Miyuki are going out. You two… are perfect for each other.” Maachun said, turning around to face away from Sayaka.

Sayaka frowned at that last comment. She had only started dating Miyuki after Maachun moved away. After finally agonizing over how much she missed Maachun. After finally realizing her true feelings towards Maachun. After finally realizing she was in love with her very best friend.

Sayaka had grown to like and care for Miyuki deeply. Perhaps dating Miyuki was a way to help Sayaka try to forget Maachun. But Miyuki wasn’t Maachun. And seeing Maachun for the first time in two years brought those feelings back in full for Sayaka.

Sayaka’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the incoming bullet train arriving to the platform. Maachun said, “Guess the bullet train is here. Until we meet again, Sayaka.”

Maachun then gave Sayaka a quick goodbye kiss on the lips and followed it up by whispering “I love you” to Sayaka’s left ear. Before Sayaka could get her senses back together, Maachun had already entered the bullet train.

And Sayaka just stared as the bullet train left the station until her cell phone started ringing. The caller ID showed it was Miyuki calling.

“Hello?”

“Sayaka, I miss you so much. It’s so lonely without you here in Hong Kong.”

“Yeah… I miss you too, Miyuki,” said Sayaka, with a huge sigh.

“Is something wrong?”

After a pause, Sayaka put her hand to her forehead and said, “No… nothing’s wrong. I love you…”

With that, Sayaka slowed started her walk back home and Miyuki talked about her day in Hong Kong.

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
OMG. THIS IS SO CUTE. :mon inluv:

Too bad Maachun left. Though Sayanee is already happy with Milky, so it's a win-win situation. :depressed:

Author-san, can I request? XD

IkuMai and WakaReika in one OS. XD

FuuMiru and SayaMilky in one OS as well. Puuuhlease~ :on gay:

Thank you so much for the wonderful fic! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:10:06 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
Nyaaaa~  :shy2:

I ship Sayacchu a lot, so I love this~!! Thanks for the delicious fic, author senpai~ :nya:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
That SayaChun one is so bittersweet. I need more!!
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
This is very bittersweet between the two

Yeah we need more of these....
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kyundere

This is for you, ChibiRine.  :)  I hope it's not too bad. And thanks for all the comments, everybody.
If anyone has any other requests, feel free to ask away. I could always use some more motivation to write more regularly.

Love Birds
Pairings: Ikuta Erika x Shiraishi Mai, Wakatsuki Yumi x Sakurai Reika (Nogizaka46)

The audience stood as one and applauded as the young pianist in a beautiful white dress made her way back to the stage. She had just finished playing piano piece after piano piece that captivated the audience throughout. She bowed in front of the cheering crowd, as she was presented a bouquet of roses.

As the audience started to disperse to the exits, two girls made their way to the front of stage. One of the girls had long brown hair and angelic white skin. She wore a short, red dress that showed off her long legs. It would have been easy to confuse her for a goddess. The other girl had short brown hair and wore a little black dress that complemented her physique.

Upon seeing the two girls, the pianist, Ikuta Erika, jumped off the stage and hugged the girl in the red dress.

The girl in the red dress, Shiraishi Mai, returned the embrace of Erika. She said, “You were wonderful, Erika.”

Erika blushed at the compliment, “Thank you, Mai!” After the hug, the couple leaned towards one another for a kiss. They were suddenly interrupted before their lips could connect.

“Hey, now’s not the time to be all lovey-dovey, you two love birds!” said Wakatsuki Yumi, the girl in the little black dress. Yumi folded her arms and glared at the couple. “What am I? Chopped liver?”

Erika separated herself from Mai and went over to hug Yumi. “Sorry, Yumi. Thanks for coming to watch my performance. I hope you enjoyed it.”

Yumi switched her frown into a smile, “You were amazing, Erika. You know I love listening to you perform.”

Mai nodded, “Me too.”

Yumi said with a grin on her face, “From my point of view, it didn’t look like you were doing much listening during the performance, Mai. More like lusting.”

Yumi and Erika started laughing as Mai started pouting and fake-punching Yumi. As this commotion was going, another girl slowly approached the three girls. The girl had shoulder-length dark brown hair and wore a casual, purple dress. A clap from the girl in the purple dress brought the three out of their own world.

“Ah, you made it, Miss President,” said Erika, waving at the girl.

The girl in the purple dress, Sakurai Reika, responded, “Thank you for inviting me to watch your piano performance, Erika. And the four of us have been in the same class for six years now. Call me Reika, please.”

Mai replied, “You got it, Miss President!”

Now it was Reika pouting and fake-punching Mai as the couple starting laughing. After the fake outburst, Reika hugged Erika and Mai, but noticed that Yumi was keeping her distance away from her, staring off into space. She walked up slowly to Yumi from behind and gave her a huge hug.

“HELLO, YUMI!”

Yumi stuttered, “He... hello… Sa…sa…ku…ku…ku…rai.”

“Geez, that’s even worse than calling me Miss President. I just said to call me Reika. We’ve all been friends for like six years.”

Yumi attempted to steady her voice and responded, “Hello… Reika.”

Reika smiled and said, “Much better.”

Yumi hoped that Reika didn’t think pick up too much from her nervous responses. Only Reika could do that Yumi. Yumi had a reputation in their high school of always being cool, calm, and collective, but all those attributes went out the window when Reika was involved. Six years in the same class together along with Mai and Erika and Yumi still felt uneasy around Reika. The entire school knew of Yumi’s feelings towards Reika. Except seemingly enough for Reika. Despite being student council president, Reika could be really dense and naive at times and being the only person who didn’t know of Yumi’s crush on Reika seemed like such a Reika-like thing to happen.

Reika looks so beautiful, Yumi thought.

Yumi’s thoughts were interrupted as Erika came up to Yumi and Reika and asked, “Hey, how would you two like to join Mai and me for dinner? My treat for you guys coming to watch my performance.”

Not waiting for a response from Yumi, Reika said, “We’d love to!”

Mai and Erika smiled and walked towards the exit. Reika, noticing that Yumi had zoned out once again, grabbed Yumi’s hand and dragged her toward the exit. “Come on, Yumi. Let’s go!” As Reika held her hand and walked towards the exit, Yumi was convinced that she had died and gone to heaven.

Mai and Erika led Reika and Yumi to Erika’s home. Confused, Yumi asked, “Aren’t we going out to dinner?”

Erika responded, “No, I’m going to make dinner for you guys.”

Reika said, “I never knew you knew how to cook, Erika.”

Mai went up to Erika and pinched her cheek. “That’s my Erika all right. I love eating your cooking.”

The four girls laughed and entered Erika’s house. Mai, Reika, and Yumi sat down at the dining room table, while Erika went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. The three girls chatted amongst themselves, though Yumi’s nervousness around Reika kept her participation in any discussion to a minimum. Every so often, Erika would ask for Mai’s “help” in the kitchen, leaving Reika and Yumi all alone. The silence between the two would be deafening until Mai came back. I’m going to kill these two love birds, Yumi thought in her mind.

Finally, dinner was ready and Erika brought it to the dining table on a gold platter. Immediately upon setting it on the table, Yumi jumped out of her seat. “WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?”

On top of the gold platter was a huge gray lump of something. Slime? Sludge? Yumi couldn’t ascertain to what kind of food this “dinner” started out as or how it turned into this gray monstrosity. She just knew it could no longer be called food. It looks like a Muk Pokémon got cooked, Yumi thought. And was the gray blob… moving?

Beaming proudly of her cooking, Erika said, “It’s udon!”

Yumi started to ask, “HOW IS THAT…?” Yumi’s question was interrupted by a swift and almost undetectable punch to the gut from Mai.

With a glare towards Yumi, but a smile on her face, Mai announced, “Let’s eat!”

Erika dropped a portion of the gray substance on each of their plates. Upon taking their seats, Mai and Erika instantly started taking eating it.

“Your cooking is as wonderful as ever, Erika,” said Mai to Erika, causing her to blush once again.

Yumi stared at the gray substance again. Even if it looks terrible, maybe it tastes good. Knowing how sweet of a girl Erika was, Yumi knew she owed her friend to at least take a bite. She spooned a bit of the gray substance and gulped it down. It took little time for realize that this was a mistake. Yumi couldn’t describe the taste in her head, but it was the single worst thing she had even eaten.

Yumi knew she had to escape this dinner monstrosity. “Oh, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be outside for a bit. I’m feeling a little light-headed and I could use some fresh air.”

Mai and Erika both nodded. Reika winked and replied, “Oh, I’ll join you.” To Yumi, it looked like Reika didn’t enjoy Erika’s cooking either.

They both exited to Erika’s balcony. It was a cool summer night, perfect for just standing outside and relaxing. For Yumi, she had managed to escape Erika’s cooking, but now she stuck alone with her crush. Her heart started beating like crazy, unsure of what to do with Reika.

Reika broke the silence, “Wow, I never knew Erika’s cooking could be so… awful.”

Yumi welcomed this topic of discussion. “For all the things Erika does well, it was only a matter of time until she found something she was awful at. And I guess her cooking has killed her and Mai’s taste buds.”

Reika laughed at the comment and Yumi followed suit. After the laughter died down, another awkward silence engulfed them. And once again, Reika decided to initiate another conversation.

“Hey Yumi, can I ask you something?”

Yumi hesitated for a bit, but finally nodded.

“Do you… hate me?”

The question completely took Yumi by surprise. It should have been easy to just answer no. That she really valued any time they spent together. That she was ecstatic that Reika considered her a friend. That she was madly in love with Reika for the past six years. But her mind was numb and her mouth couldn’t piece together any words.

Reika, seeing no response from Yumi, said, “I guess it’s true. I really do bother you then. So many people in school have told me that I cause you pain just being around you. I’m sorry. I won’t burden you anymore. I head back in first.”

Yumi’s feelings were going on overload and it took everything in her being to muster up the strength to say, “Wait… WAIT!” It was now or never for Yumi

Reika turned around to see Yumi walking up to her. Yumi took a deep breath and pressed her lips on Reika’s. And Yumi was relieved that Reika was returning the passion in their kiss.

After parting lips, Yumi said, “I love you, Reika! I always have.”

Reika let out a small laugh, “I know. I know. Took you long enough.”

Yumi’s eyes shot up at Reika’s laugh and response, but another kiss from Reika brought Yumi to ease.

“I love you, too, Yumi. I always have.”

The new couple kissed for another minute or so, until they had clapping in the background. In unison, Mai and Erika said, “Congratulations, you two love birds!” Afterwards, they ran back into the house.

Reika and Yumi kissed one more time before Reika said, “Ready to chase after those two idiots?”

Yumi said, “No doubt!”

And the newly formed couple ran after the original two love birds throughout Erika’s house.

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
It's not bad, at all! :on gay:

Don't worry, I like it! :mon inluv:

Can I request another one? :dunno:

Can you write an OS that's based from Mukuchi na Lion? :luvluv1:

Specially the NanaWakaReika arc. XD

Can you also write RenaKei and FuuMiru? Thanks! :gmon bang:

(I'm being  selfish, I'm so sorry! XD)

Thank you so much! I love it! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:03:20 AM by ChibiRine »

Offline kyundere

Re: [kyun's OS] #7 - Little Child - (Ichikawa Miori x Yamao Rina) [8/15/15]
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 05:48:04 AM »
Tried to do a really short NMB fic.

Little Child
Pairing: Ichikawa Miori x Yamao Rina (NMB48)

Yamao Rina usually did not let comments about her height and childlike appearance get to her. At 147cm and 19 years of age, Yamarina, as she liked to be called, liked to think that people were usually making fun of her as a form of endearment. Heaven knew that her friends Momoka and Shu constantly brought attention to her short and young appearance.

Today, however, was different. Today was her first day at her first job. Yamarina arrived at the office building eager to make a good first impression to everyone in the company. A spilt cup of coffee on her new boss already had her on the verge of tears. And then her boss’ rage came out. And his words pierced Yamarina’s heart.

Stupid, little child.

Yamarina could not help but run out of the office building, tears streaming down her face. Being called a stupid, little child at her job hurt her tremendously. I’m not a stupid, little child, Yamarina thought. I know that. So why did those words hurt me so much?

After running out of the office building, Yamarina just started wandering around the streets of Osaka aimlessly until night fell. Her mind was out of it that she didn’t notice a group of three shady-looking thugs approaching her until one of them shouted at her, “Hey, looking for a good time, girl?”

Yamarina nervously replied, “Huh?”

“Come on, you stupid, little child. Come play with us,” said another one of thugs.

The thug grabbed Yamarina’s wrist and started to drag her. Out of fear, Yamarina closed her eyes, hoping all this was some sort of nightmare. She suddenly heard the sound of a thud and realized that the grip on her wrist had disappeared.

Upon opening her eyes, she saw a girl in a yellow Lolita dress with a lemon in one hand and a bottle of C.C. Lemon in the other. And on the ground was one of the thugs, completely unconscious with a huge bump on his head.

The girl in the yellow Lolita dress looked to the two remaining thugs and said, “Attacking a young lady? Unacceptable.”

The two thugs ran towards the Lolita girl, but she immediately threw the lemon at the head of one of the thugs, stunning him. Taking advantage of this, the Lolita girl followed up with a jumping headbutt that launched the thug into a street pole. The other thug jumped toward the Lolita girl with a dropkick, but she performed a perfect backflip to dodge and launched a series of quick lightning kicks to knock out the last thug.

Yamarina ran towards the Lolita girl and said, “Thanks for saving me from them.”

The Lolita girl smiled and started sipping some of the C.C. Lemon. “No problem. It was the least I could do.”

Yamarina finally started to examine the Lolita girl who saved her. She had a very small head and was nearly the same height as her. From Yamarina’s point of view, she didn’t seem particularly strong or athletic. How did this girl save me?

“I can’t believe you managed to defeat those thugs. It was amazing.”

The Lolita girl laughed and said, “Well, after 21 years of living, I’ve learned a thing or two.” The Lolita girl flexed to show off the muscle in her arm.

Yamarina said with a frown on her face, “So you’re older than me? I can’t believe it. You probably think I’m just a stupid, little child, huh?”

The Lolita girl shook her head, “That’s not true. You’re a beautiful, young lady.”

For some reason, the comment made Yamarina blush. She felt this Lolita girl understood her and wanted to know more about her.

“Do you need a ride back home? I could drive you back.”

“Sure, thanks. By the way, my name is Yamao Rina. You can call me Yamarina. Pleased to meet you.”

“And my name is Ichikawa Miori. Call me Miorin. Nice to meet you as well.”

The two started to walk towards Miorin’s bright, yellow car a few blocks away. And so started the long friendship between the two girls.

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: [kyun's OS] #7 - Little Child - (Ichikawa Miori x Yamao Rina) [8/15/15]
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
Yamarina and Miorin? Why not?!? XD :mon inluv:

Offline kyundere

Re: [kyun's OS] #8 - Arcade - (Yamamoto Sayaka x Fujie Reina) [9/3/15]
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 09:13:22 AM »
Another really, really short NMB fic.

Arcade
Pairing: Yamamoto Sayaka x Fujie Reina (NMB48)

After weeks of nervousness, Sayaka finally found the courage to ask Reina out on a date. Not wanting to do the traditional dinner and a movie, Sayaka took Reina out to the largest arcade in the city. Reina was always such a vibrant, playful girl and Sayaka knew an arcade would be right down Reina’s alley.

The first game they played was air hockey. Sayaka had never lost a game of air hockey against her brothers before and showed off her confidence to Reina.

“Don’t think I’m going to go easy on you just because this is a date, Reina.”

Reina laughed and responded, “Well, I do have a couple tricks up my sleeve.”

The game started and Sayaka hit the disc straight, ricocheting off Reina’s mallet and back to Sayaka. Sayaka now decided to hit the disc off the side of the table, but Reina blocked it once again. Now in control of the disc, Reina twisted her wrist and hit the disc with her mallet. The disc went completely straight until right before it reached Sayaka’s mallet. The disc curved around Sayaka’s mallet and jetted into the goal. 1-0 Reina.

“I call that my question mark shot. It goes straight like the bottom of a question mark and then curves at the last second like the top of a question mark.”

“How did you…?”

“Already. Next point. Let’s go!”

The rest of the air hockey game was like the first point. Sayaka trying different techniques only to be counterattacked by Reina. Reina had an answer to everything Sayaka had. Meanwhile, Sayaka could not stop Reina’s question mark shot. Even though she knew it was coming, Sayaka could not stop Reina from scoring again and again. Final score: Reina 7, Sayaka 0.

Sayaka was dumbfounded at the result and quickly challenged Reina to a basketball contest. Reina smiled and agreed. Since there was only was one working basketball machine, Sayaka went first. She had great form in her shot, hitting a bunch of 2 point shots. At the end, she ended up with 48 points.

Once again, Sayaka brimmed with confidence. She said, “Okay. Let’s see you beat that, Reina.”

Reina merely smiled and took her turn at the basketball machine. Her form was completely different from Sayaka’s, however. Instead of shooting one basketball with two hands, Reina was shooting basketballs using each hand. This nearly doubled the amount of shots Reina was able. At the end, Reina ended up with 96 points, a new record at the arcade.

The theme of Reina defeating Sayaka continued as their date went on. Reina defeated Sayaka at the UFO catcher, at the Taiko drum game, at Tekken 7. Each loss caused Sayaka to get saltier and saltier.

Eventually, Reina grew hungry. He asked, “Hey Sayaka, how about we go grab a bite to eat?”

Sayaka coldly said, “Not until I defeat you in something. Look, here’s Dance, Dance Revolution.”

Reina said, “I’m getting hungry though.”

Sayaka yelled, “You’re just scared you’re going to lose to me!”

Feeling a change of tone in Sayaka voice, Reina asked, “Are you okay, Sayaka?”

Dropping her head down, Sayaka said, “It’s just… I’m sorry this date has been so horrible, Reina.”

“Eh, but I’m having so much fun.”

“You are?”

“Yeah, I really enjoy hanging out with you. You don’t have to win to impress me or anything.”

Reina then kissed Sayaka on the lips to confirm that she was having a good time. After five seconds, the two separated their lips and Reina went to grab Sayaka’s hand.

“Come on, Sayaka. Let’s get some food!”

“I’ll race you to the udon restaurant then.”

“You’re on.”

The two laughed and started their run towards the restaurant.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Omoide In My Head