JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable

Author Topic: If Only chapter 2 (Kojiyuu/ Atsumina/Atsuyuu + other pairings) 14/04/2016  (Read 7294 times)

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
If Only

A/N: This is the first akb fanfic that I write thinking that if i do I might have the courage to continue writing this again…..

Chapter 1

A busy day for the Akihabara Gakuen Disciplinary Committee as they are chasing a man who was accused of peeking on schools swimming clubs shower room.

“Good thing we are with Yuu while this incident happened or else he will be our main suspect for this incident.” Ikemen guy said while running on the corridor..

“Oi!! I’m a change person now! ! “ a squirrel looking guy answer.

“Change person in front of Acchan. Yes, but cousin admit it, you still want to grab some oppai, right! ?!!”

“Jun! ! If Acchan gets mad of me because of your stupid words! I will surely going to kill you!’’

“Dude boys are boys..Stop pretending Yuu?” the ikemen guy added

‘I’m not pretending! I’m really am change person. “ Yuu proud himself..

At the end of the hall way the other members of disciplinary committee flocked outside the girls comfort room waiting for the president’s next instruction.

“Yuu! !” as the midget with blond hair signal them to run faster.

“What happened?”

“He is inside! Its over know…” As the tall model type guy smirked and pointing the comfort room with his thumb..

“He is really is something? Hiding on girls comfort room..” Sai said…

“Is there anyone inside beside him?” Yuu asked the two guys who has been there earlier.

“ I don’t think so? We’ve been here for 10 minutes but no one went inside…”Kai answered..

“And if there is, she will surely shout!!” Mario added..

“Hmmm! ! ! Yuu took a deep breath and cross his arm on his chest while trying to get some glimpse on the girls comfort room..” Okay I will go inside.. “Kai , Mario wait on the other side of the comfort room  and pointed his finger outside…

“ Yosh! ! ! “ two nodded and walk faster going outside the Academic building .

“Sai and Jun wait here outside and do whatever you want if he tries to escape…”

Sai clenched  his fist after hearing their leader’s instruction..While jun is stretching his back…

“Now try to go this way you bad boy (you go mess with my girls’ locker room I will make your life a mess too…)”

Ok Mario and Kai give their signals that are on position. Seeing the tall guy okey sign Yuu entered the comfort room for girl..

His steps carefully not to make any sound that the culprit could hear and do any move..  Searching every corner of the room that suspect will hide.  . The comfort room has five cubicles in a linear form with mirror and lavatory paralleled to it and a small sliding window at the end of the aisle. Yuu carefully opens the first cubicle door, he opens the door obviously there is no sign of anyone hiding, same thing happens on the second cubicle, but unlike the two doors the third one was close he push the door lightly trying to open it and then he knock three time…

"Anybody here? Hearing no answer coming from inside …"he closed his eyes…remembering Kai’s words that the only person who is inside is the suspect. He kick the door.. His eyes are on the floor with shoes he smirk thinking (I got you now )and then inch by inch he move his eyes upward but he was shocked on what he staring..
It’s a girl’s Undergarment??! ! !?

He looked again on the floor….

Ski—skirt? And then he looks upward to see the face of the person who is standing before him.

“H-E-N! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

“Slap! ! ! ! ! ! !****”

Not wanting the girls voice could create a commotion that the culprit could do any move..Yuu cupped the girls mouth…he suddenly stop while staring the girl..

Yuu's pov

OH MY GOD!! ! Am I in heaven right now she was so- was so beautiful, her nose is just an inch on my nose. She has long black hair, with beautiful brown eyes, she smell so good and it’s pretty addicting..haaaa sakura .My heart beats so fast right now that it could go miles in a second.Yuu smirk while he’s blushing captivate by the girl physical feature he has pinning on the wall. As he continuously looking at the girls face. And her breast it feels so soft ..

So so—-ft……Holy I’m cupping her oppai..

And the girl also notices Yuu’s hand on her oppai…

“H-E-N-T-A-I ! ! ! “

Slap* slap* slap*

And pushes Yuu making him lose his position and fall to the floor…

The girl quickly run outside the comfort room..

Oh Crap! ! !  The suspect is trying to escape on the sliding window…. But it is window was too small making the half of his body trap..

“Mario! ! ! Kai! ! !” Shouting the two boy’s name who was waiting outside” Mario outside grabs the suspects collar while trying to escape.. Mario gives a wink and thumbs while  Yuu can only see Kai’s right hand giving ah thumbs up..

The two boys waiting outside the door dash in hearing the loud scream inside. And suddenly they notice a girl running and move to the space in between the Sai and Jun.

“I’m so dead to Achan if she knows this…”

“Who is she?” Sai ask.

As the two boys watched their president who’s rubbing his cheeks while staring on his hand sitting on the floor.
“I think we caught another hentai.. Nee jun?” Sae ask the guy beside him
Changed person?

Harun's POV

“Haaaaaaaa ! ! ! So this is the smell of Tokyo I think I’m going to love it I ! ! !” a girl exclaim while walking on the road going to her new school.. I’m from Saitama it seems like everything is interesting in Tokyo!  I wish I can also find my prince charming here. I cover my face feeling the heat on my cheek…

After 30 minutes of walking I finally arrived on this school. Few minutes of searching and then I found my class room.. it seem like I’m too early as no one is inside the room I thought I can meet new friends already…hmmm…I pout my lips in dis appointment… I think I need to go to the faculty first to meet my home room adviser… oh wait I will go to comfort room first. Haruna goes inside the comfort room. She’s  examining the comfort room.. It’s like the comfort room we have in our school in Nagoya .I thinks it will be easier for me to get used things here in my new school.

She smile and entered the third cubicle..
It feel strange I think someone enters the comfort room maybe it just a student like and fixing their selves… hmm why I didn’t hear any girl voice may be she’s alone..
Haruna is fixing her skirt.. I think there is something wrong in the hook of my skirt

Knock…. Knock….

Being preoccupied by my own thought I knock on the door…

‘Is somebody here?”

Again being preoccupied by my skirt and thinking that the voice was from the boys comfort room.. Ignore and continued fixing my uniform..

“BAAAAAAAM’
someone just punch the door..

Being so shock I lose the grip on her skirt and fell on the floor..

H-E-N  ! ! !

Slap*

The guy cupped my mouth… not letting any words come out from it…

Who are you? Is he rapist or something? He staring so strange I’m really scared right now if I do something he will hurt me… He’s just staring in my eye searching for answers? He’s not moving and just glaring at me, As I struggling for my body to escape I can’t not help myself stare at him good looking too, and has dimples… oh S**t I don’t have my skirt on….

Don’t hurt me… Don’t hurt me please……… I shout on my head

Then I feel someone squeezed my Oppai..

Oh my god!! !

Feeling that the guy was stunned to what he does

"H-E-N-T-A-I  ! ! !"

Slap* slap* slap*

He was so stunned on my reaction. He moved back a little giving a chance pushed him and fell on the floor..

I wish someone hears me and help me…. I grab my skirt and fix right away and take my bag to run outside… I didn’t see anything finding myself sobbing in the fire exit..What the heck, this is just my first day in this school and I already had to experience this… Who is that guy? Why did he do this to me? I feel so violated..

The school bell Ring..

I fix myself and act like nothing happen.

End of Haruna’s POV

30 minutes ago in The Disciplinary Committee office…

“Y-U-U-K-U -N ! ! !” The girl shouts his boyfriend nick name that can be heard all over the campus..

“Guys I think we need to go to our room now..”kai said

“I think that’s the most brilliant idea..”Mario added

“Ano… Achan we need to go, we don’t want to be late on our first day…right Sai?’

“Uhmm…right jun ….”nodding with puppy eyes..”Ano achan don’t hurt our friend too much….guys lets go…” and the boys dashed out the room..

With Atsuko’s shout Yuu jump off his chair and with trembling leg..

“Ano A-achn.. I’m sorry ….”His looking on her girlfriends eyes and sensing some black aura…

‘Did you really do that?”

‘’Yuu can’t utter a word and the only he can do is to nod..

‘Yuu? ‘ Looking on his boyfriend eyes while his trying to look away avoiding her girlfriends burning gaze.. Atsuko cupped his cheeks to make him turn on his eyes on hers.

“I swear Acchan it’s-it’s just an accident I did not intend to do it even if she has.. NI-nice Breast…”

“What did you say Yuukun? Achan looks closely on his boyfriends eyes..”

“She has it, but I don’t like it… I Promise acchan I did not really intend to do that. I already have explained it too you…” Yuu’s voice is shaking while he trying to convince his girlfriend.

“You’re not cheating on me?” Achan squinting and studying his boyfriends gestures…

“Of course!  That will be last thing I will do in my life Achan. You know me? I will never do that to you. “Yuu exclaimed it with conviction…
Then prove it…Achan crossed her arms to the boy’s neck and say it again…

Yuu give short and passionate kiss too Acchan..

“I believe you know….”

‘I love you Yuukun! !”

“I love you more Achan! ! !’

And Achan peck yuu’s lips..

“But promise me something..’’

“Okay!! ! I will do whatever you want…’’

“You have to find that girl and apologize to her …’’

“I will do that right away! ! ! “

“Promise! ! !”

“No need to promise baby I will do everything you want…..’’

Yuu hugged Atsuko and peck on her forehead…

In Class 2-a

“Guys I have a question?”

“What is it Mario?” and the three boys move their sits closer to Mario.

“Who is the most notorious yankee in our district! ! !’’

“Sai smirks and answer Mario question with confidence…”

“Of course its Yuu..”

“Yes my cousin O-SHI-MA YUU…”. Jun proudly spelling his cousins name on the air..

EHH—ehhh—– (sound of wrong answer in game show) wrong…Mario also spell it out in the air

“Then who is that bastard, I will surely make him know who Oshima Yuu…” is.Kai replies in angry tone.

“The right answer is A-C-C-H-A-N!! ! “Mario spelling out Acchan name in the air…

Everybody is laughing out loud on Mario’s jokes

“I have another question “

“We all know that yuu fights like a lion right?”

Hmm… everybody nod their head…..

“ And who is Achan? “ Mario Ask his friend

“Hmm?”

“Lioness…. “ Sai answered

EHH—ehhh—– (sound of wrong answer in game show) wrong…Mario smirk

“Then who is achan? kai questioning his Mario..”

“ Achan…” looking left to right waiting for his friends answer

“Achan is …”

Achan is everybody’s head move closer to Mario..

“Achan she the lion’s trainer… wapaw… “Mario acted like he has whip and whipping it in the air….

Again everyone was crying their ass out imagining there friend on the office.

“Hey!!Yuu is your friend right why are you gossiping him….”Miichan asking the boys.

“Yes he is our friend, but you know Achan when Yuu did something that she didn’t like…” Sai explains the situation too Miichan

“Did Yuu have a fight with other school Yankees again?” Tomochin ask the four guys

“No…. worst than that…” Jun answered

“Eh…” Yukirin also joins the group…

Sai obviously tries to avoid the girl by moving his head on the opposite direction…

The home room adviser Noro Kayo finally arrives and everybody returns on their respective sits..

Class we have transfer student from Siatama and the home room adviser ask the student who is outside the room to come….

Haruna enters the room nervously while fixing her skirt..

“Kojima-san introduce  yourself “

“Ano.. I’m Kojima Haruna..please take good care of me..” and bows her head.

“Oi Mario she’s your type right….”.Sai whispered to his friend who’s sitting in front of him..

Mario just answered a chuckled as he takes a look on Sai… who was whispering in his back…

Miichan with squirting his eyes affirming her suspicion on the across her chair…

“She looks like a model.. No an angel …“Jun murmured…

Rena who happened to passes her view to Jun who is in his castle in the air..” Playboy as ever…

“She’s definitely Yuu’s type if he not committed to Acchan.’’ Kai thought.

Ok Kojima san please takes your sit on the left vacated chair near the window. She noticed that the chair in near the window in the last row.. Where is Oshima Yuu?

After the teacher notices the missing student’s vacant sit on the fourth row near the window…Noro looks around… Your class representative is missing too?

And Acchan bows her head apologizing for being late.

“Maeda-san where is Oshima kun?”

“He is helping Akimoto sensei Gymnasium..Akimoto sensei said he will just talk to you about it later… “Achan went to her sit..

“… ok at least he didn’t skip the school…’
“Bro? What do you think Atsuko did to Yuuboy?” Kai asked Sai who is across his sit..

Sai shrugged and move his head “Maybe she peels yuu’s skin off his body…. “

“Dude we have to check him out on our office I think…Achan left Yuu hanged upside down…”Mario whispered to Kai..

The three giggles on their conversation…

“Boys do you have something to share us?” Noro ask the boys who was making noise.

“Nothing sensei.. kai shake his head “

“Ok let start… class representative..”

End…
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:00:31 AM by sophcaro »

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: If Only chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 07:15:17 PM »
Oho ! Another multi pairing fic~ :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

I love the way you start it  :ding:
but is it AtsuYuu or KojiYuu?   :wriggly: :wriggly:

For me either way its fine :D

is Sae as Sai in this??
So if i could give conclusion
There are AtsuYuu/KojiYuu, KaiAcchan/KaiNyannyan, MariMii, SaeYuki, Wmatsui
 Thanks for including Sae in this :3, I should write more about her.. notice that there's no SaeYuki anymore  :fainted: :fainted:

Will waiting for next one~
Otsukareeeee  :on gay: :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: If Only chapter 1 ( Kojiyuu/ Atsumina/ Atsuyuu/ Saeyuki/ WMatsui)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 03:29:35 AM »

I didnt notice your new fic dude   :temper:

you know i'm busy right? but i will still put a comment for you  :on drink:

hmm so Atsuyuu love each other first? and Haruna will ruin that? you know i want a cat fight for this? hahahaha joke

i will wait for your next chapter  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 04:38:37 PM »
Awesome fic :)

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 02:35:35 AM »
Please nake AtsuYuu at the end author san  :bow:

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 03:42:52 AM »
Hmmm, new fic and started with atsuyuu, i want it to be atsuyuu in the end. Im not ready with the drama and will felt pity to acchan. But, i know you a kojiyuu diehard fans so i guess its kojiyuu? But i still hope its atsuyuu.

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 06:06:00 PM »
i wish i coudl vote for atsuyuu too! we need more of those  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 12:57:13 AM »
Ah.. Atsuko is with Yuu now

So Yuu cheat on Atsuko to be with haruna?

Wondering how the story is going to develop?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the story

:twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 06:49:42 PM »
hey!
i dont know that u write another story here beside WL? :?
starting with atsuyuu huh?
but its just chapter 1,i can only wait for some chapter to read some kojiyuu and atsumina moment right?
i just know u too well now hahaha!
well i wait for another update of course after you finish WL first  :D

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 04:23:22 AM »
Interesting story author-san. :twothumbs
Please update soon.  :kneelbow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: If Only chapter 2( Kojiyuu/AtsuKai/ Atsuyuu+ other pairings)
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 04:49:55 PM »

Chapter 2

YUUKUN …Scribing my boyfriends name on my notebook with my head resting on my palm , listening to my teacher who’s writing her lecture on the board without facing the class for the whole period..So instead of wasting my time on her lecture that I can understand more by reading my textbook.. I just turn writing and daydreaming about my boyfriend… I glimpse on him but then I realized that I volunteered in auditing the equipments for our gym… I smile thinking that I’m cruel for punishing him like that..From the person I knew before who always involve him self in a fight Oshima Yuu is way different from the guy who I have relationship with.

General POV

Flashback

Oshima Yuu is the type of person who will never step back in a fight whether his alone or with his crew..But he only do it whenever he saw student from our school being bullied or mistreated by the other students..

One time when his crew was heading to the arcade.. Ge and his crew witnessed a bunch of rebellious students from the other school asking a student which has the se uniform as ours was bullied and asking for a money at first his crew is not paying too much attention on it knowing thinking that things will turn out fine..But the time stop when Yuu and his friends saw the student from our school was kick down to the with a guy who is acting as the leader … The boy kneels and asking not to hurt him but with another bloe the foot of the Yankee the Yuu decide to step in to stop the cruelty that the poor student has been suffering .Witnessing everyone as I’m following the boy not to be involve with school fights again…

“Never mess up with our schools student again… “ Yuu continue throwing punches to the leaders face in every word he says. In ten minutes of fighting all of the Yankees from rival school were lying on the ground down .. Sai. Mario, Jun and Kai keep asking their friend to stop  ..

“Yuu! ! !  That’s enough you’re killing him….”Sai begs his friend while touching the wound on his lips…

“Stop it!!! Yuu police are coming…” Kai said.

“Uncle, will really going to kill us if we got arrested…” Jun said …

“You make your message already that’s enough bro…”Mario gaze to the boy who got beaten with the rival school Yankees feeling pity with bruises and black eye..But the Yuu never listen he seem to be so destructive as his eyes is burning in anger….

“YUUKUN! ! ! STOP IT! ! !” Still Yuu didn’t hear anyone….

Seeing the boy I like not listening to his friend I decided to step in and hugged him from his back…

“Stop it yuu! ! !Stop it! ! ! Please! ! !  I’m begging you! ! ! Don’t be a monster..please!!!” Hoping the boy will finally wake up from being destructive… “Monster” was the word that he hates the most… I’ve once heard his father called him.. The word the he despised hearing… Yeah bulged his eyes and finally came to reality.. His heart is beating fast while I remained hugging him tightly…

“A-C-C-H-A-N? Monster? me?” Yuu murmured..

“No you’re not and you will never be, Yuu look at me?”  I forcedly cupped his face too and searched for his gaze but the boy seemed lost with the words I say.. His now biting his lips with guilt and pain.. I know him from long and seeing him like this my heart is cutting into pieces.. Despair is evident in him no word came out from his lips but his eyes are saying thousand words that I can understand.. Only me and no one else…You lower his head not wanting me to see weakness and how vulnerable he was…

“Yuu look at me or else you will never see me again..” I shook his head lightly wanting him to pay attention….

“You’re not a monster and not a killer…. “

‘’I’m not a monster, right?” the boy is eying me with sympathy  but I can give more than what he wants

” I love you Yuu…”

Hearing my confession Yuu move aback…

The four guys standing twenty feet behind left speechless…

For a week he didn’t show himself everyone in the school was waiting for him even the freshmen student he saves from bullying.. Hiro-kun the boy that you pulled from Yankee’s humiliation and physical abused… He a begged me to see his savior.. With his friend and cousins help we went to Oshima mansion but not eve his shadow showed up… I tied knocking on his door but Yuu didn’t even let me even a hum..I was there standing for hour with Hiro-kun kneeling and bowing his head on the guy door steps.. I touch the door expecting the other guy would be generous enough to open it..

“Yuukun?”

Three days past.. When He finally show up with shave hair.. His arrival become school buzzed everyone is in the hall way wanting to see the person who was not suspended but who seemed to repent on what he have done.. My tears fell rolled down to my cheeks finally seeing the person whom I’ve been missing.. He walks in our class room without a word passing by in front of me without even turning his head on me.. Totally ignored even his friends was shock on how strange he acts.. Yuu walks straight to his sit and look outside the window his friends even I approached him but he seem blinded and deafen not reacting to our questions.. Once again his hurting without doing everything.. The whole period I was distracted looking back to his sit whenever I had chance too..But his just looking down writing and sometimes his gazing outsides seem like waiting for something.. For the whole period my notes was filled with his name and tears.. Again I look back waiting for him to even glimpse on me but my wishes wasn’t heard.. Yuu-kun…The bell rung, his friend run fast to his sit but Yuu is already gone and no one knows where to find him… Being too worried I walk around our academic building wishing to see him and talk to him.. And finally I kami-sama  granted seeing the guy that making me crazy laid on the ground of our Academic building with his arms crossed in the back of his head and with his eyes close…

I carefully walk and sat beside me.. I was there waiting for him to open his eyes and hear something… Minutes past but the guy still not opening his eyes.. Time flies fast but my heart was waiting forever to be answered by the numb person like him….

“If you did not like me, or love me back please don’t avoid me…” breaking the awkward silence between us..

I wipe my tears fast being broken the guy who’s obviously acting sleeping on my side.. As my heart becomes heavy my heart becomes shallow dripping on my face even if I’m trying not to cry for him…

“ Why are you so numb? Why can’t you just say that you didn’t like me so I will not look like this stupid with your friends? Am I a bad person for you to treat me like this? Yuu, please!!!!!”

I run away as can’t take how the guy I admired the most was treating me like a trash..”

Day past but even if I’ve already said to myself to hope with him but I still looking back in his sit waiting for to at least look at me even just as second but the more I waited for him the more I’m hurting myself…

“Acchan is there something wrong? ” Yukirin questioned

”Did you and Yuu-kun fight?” Rena added..

I shook my head lying with my friends… I actually want to ignore their question but knowing how it feel like I just answer them the best way I could do…

It’s the fifth day since he returned but Yuu remained the same .. Even his interaction with his friends did not change… Kai-kun often asked me if Yuu is talking to me but just like that person everything is a mystery..Now I was trying to move on as I don’t want his rejection would affect me academically and how I treat my friends but as their friend they are  concerned about me and Yuu-kun interactions…I knew it, Add it is the reason why  Rena, Yuki, Miichan and Tomochin forced me to have lunch on the cafeteria….

End of Atsuko’s POV

‘’Achan can really tell us what happened between you and Yuuchan?”  Rena asks her friend.

“Even my Sai-kun is not answering my questions?” Yukirin added

Tomochin later joined the girls table….. “Come on Acchan….”

“ Are we having some kind of deaf disease in this school?”

On the other table

“I can even talk to him, his locking himself on his room.. Ryo oniichan also keep on asking me about his weird behavior.”

“Yukirin keep asking questions that I can answer..” Sai whined…

“Acchan seem pretty down right now.. How could Yuu did say anything to Atsuko…” Kai muttered..

“I can keep this things too Miichan she’s keeps on interrogating me.. You know how I hated interacting with that gachapin ”

But boys become silent recognizing the boy who’s walking slowly toward girls table…

“Oshima Yuu?”

On the girls table

“Seeing the guy approaching there table Miichan Yukirin an Tomochin keeps nudging each other and giggling see the guy from the back  who’s looking for right timing to approach Atsuko…

"Ano… girls I’m sorry..” But Miichan cut out Acchan’s word pointing the man who’s holding a big teddy bear and bouquet flowers on both of his hand….Atsuko was still clueless about whats happening behind,still paying attention on her bowl with her head resting on her right hand…

“A-Ano Acchan…”.Yuu started to walk nearer on Atsuko back.

Meanwhile Atsuko was absorbing everything and not looking on the guy who’s calling his name on her back…

“Hey!! Atsuko don’t play hard to get Yuu  is already in your back.”

With that Atsuko’s girl friends giggles with the guys romantic act..

“Oh my god is that Qshima Yuu… I wish I’m the one who he propose..” A admirer spoke up.

“I love you Yuu-kun  "the other girl shouted..

Continuing his confession Yuu called Acchan name again.

"A-Atsuko” The boy say it with louder voice..

Acchan do the same that she does before..

Tomochin who is really in the moment grab Acchan hand and the other girl do the same way making the girl stand up…

Yuu see the girl action making him smirk.

"What are you planning to do as Oshima-kun? ” With that voice Acchan seem expecting something from the boy but her mouth hung open seeing him holding bouquet and big teddy bear.

“Meada Atsuko … I’m sorry….i know that I did not answer when you confess to me..”

“She confesses to Yuu-kun!?” yukirin look to Rena with disbelief..

“Shh!”  Tomochin hissed the girls

Yuu continues his apology to Acchan..Looking on the floor and to Acchan’s eyes his action become repetitive.

“I’m sorry Acchan I just don’t want you to see me like that.  Since I know you, you’ve been very kind to me and I’m a person who’s playing around with girls, with school, with everything. I don’t know if I’m worthy enough being your boyfriend. I don’t know if can be good? Yuu suddenly pause… I don’t want to the boyfriend, you saw that day.. I dont want you to suffer because of me…the boy pursed his lips like a kid trying keep his tears not to fall in his eyes….

Acchan… seeing the boys’ sincerity in every words he says.. Acchan cries and cover her face..

Hey Acchan don’t cry…Yuu look at entire cafeteria and noticed that he already got everybody attention.

“I want you to remember this day and not that day ok…”  Yuu go nearer to Acchan’s ear as he says these words …

Acchan nod his head..

Yuu smirk and using this as a signal for his confession..

"Maeda Atsuko I love you! ! ! I love you! ! ! I love you…I will do everything for you… please be my girlfriend..”

“Making everything in the cafeteria shout and clap their hands”

‘Yuu ! ! ! baka! ! !you know my answer I’m the one who confessed first right? “Acchan shouts

“I still want hear it? I don’t know if you change your mind in a week?”

“I love you Oshima Yuu! ! ! This is embarrassing but I really love stupid person like you and promise you will do everything for me… please take a good care of me…”

“I promise….everybody here was your witnesses “And Achan kiss Yuu…

“Oh you’re too fast!! “  achan smack yuu shoulder. She buried her face on the guy chest because of embarrassment…

“I have a girl friend now!! ! wohoooooh! ! ! “Shouting the declaration of their relationship and pointing the girl hiding on his chest. Everybody laugh on the couple actions…achan smack yuu shoulder again…

“Ittai! ! ! I love you…. “He whispers it again to Acchan’s ear.

The boys stand up and clap their hands….Happy for their friends relationship..

“Thats our boy!! !”Mario smirked

“Well nice show bro….what  Oshima Yuu wants Yuu gets.."Sai giggles

“How I wish that I guts to confess to Rena.”

“Congrats bro!! ! Yes what Oshima Yuu  wants he will get…” Kai whispered his word while sighing..

Acchan’s pov

On that day Yuu changed from being a yankee, I ask him to be the head of the disciplinary committee… And I became the luckiest girl here in the campus…

Lunch break

Acchan notices the transfer student and she approach her…

“Ohaiyo!” You’re the transfer student right?  And Atsuko bows her head..

‘I’m Kojima Haruna desu..’’and bows her head..

‘I’m Maeda Atsuko desu You can call me Acchan…“

Just call me Haruna…”

“Nice to meet you Haruna-san..”

“Nice to meet you too Atsuko…”

Seeing their friend making the first move too know the transfer student..Rena, Yukirin, Miichan and Tomochin…

And the Boys came to the school gymnasium..

“Ei…..Im jun- Matsui Jun … “Huriuedly bows his head to his senior ..

Rena face palm seeing the boys action..

“Hi I’m Takashi Kai Desu… “And bows his head..

Sai took the girls hand and ….. “I’m Miyazawa Sai ..’

Yuki glares on Miyazawa’s hand emitting dark aura..Haruna notices Yukirin’s glare she takes of her hands on Miiyazawa’s.

“By the way I’m Shinoda Mario..”  Bows his head..

“ Guys you said that you are going to check Oshima Kun on disciplinary committee office?.” Miichan ask..

“Holy shit we forget…” Kai exclaimed and quickly the four boys rush to their office…

“Haruna-san, do you want to have a lunch with us?”

“Ok… if you want me to… “ Haruna answered Yukirin

“Of course we love too!” Four girls nodded..

“How about you, Atsuko are you having lunch with us? “

“I’m sorry but I promise Yuuchan to have our lunch together..’

‘Oh love? “ Rena said with envy face..

Meanwhile three boys were looking for Yuu, they went to their office but didn’t find him there. They ask Akimoto sensei and he told them he is in Gym’s storage room…

Gym storage room

Yuu is in the floor counting tennis balls.

"
74, 75,76,77,78
"

“Yuu ! ! !” Kai slammed the door..

“Holy crap! ! ! ! What’s wrong with you guys? “ Yuu shout back to his friend after missing his count..

“ Hey dude what’s up?” Sae ask Yuu..

“What did Acchan do to you? “ Jun runs to Yuu and examines his cousin rigth arm..

“Wait! ! ! “ Take off his cousin hands off him..

“Nothing….’  Yuuchan assuring his friend that his fine

“Why did you skip our classes?’ Kai ask his friend who is running out of patience on the balls scattered around…

“Ah! !That gorilla ask me to make a checklist of all the balls stored here … I’m done with basketballs, volleyballs, now I’m counting this tennis balls and next are pingpong balls. “ He point his index finger on the tennis balls rack..

“Where I’m I again 70, se—se–.. Oh crap I have to do it again? ! !”

“Ah we are glad your… alive bro…. “Sai taps the squirrel looking guy’s shoulder..

And the three boys started to go out the room and leave Yuu alone..

“Oi? Where do think you’re going?” Yuu ask the three boys with dark aura..

‘We are- we are going to have lunch.. It is lunch break right?” Sai taps jun shoulder..

‘Ye –yes! ! I’m starving….” Jun makes a puppy eyes..

“We just want to know if you are alright bro and now we confirms that, you are alive and breathing we have to…. “Kai can’t finish his sentence

“But because of you I miss my count and I have to do it over again…." Yuu with dark aura clenching a tennis ball on his fist..”

“But i- if you need help I think we can do that..”Jun exclaim

“Ye—yes… four heads are better than one right?” Sai taps Kai shoulder

“Of course no problem..” (That bastard Mario! ! ! Such a lucky guy that assisting to carry stuffs of Noro sensei …)

The three guys sits on the floor to help Yuu in counting the balls.

After 10 minutes Atsuko knock on the door…

“Yuu-kun?”

“Why?” Yuu and other look on the direction of the where the voice comes..

“We have to eat our lunch."Achan shaking the bento and smiling..

“ I’m busy Acchan….”Yuu’s pointing his head on the floor and the ping pong rack on her side…

“I think boys can manage that.. “Acchan glaring to the other boys with dark aura..

“Yes A-achan’s right we can do this….. Come on Yuu don’t keep your girlfriend waiting.. “ Kai uttered

“Really are you sure I can leave you here?” Yuu’s looking kai in disbelief knowing his friend..

And he looks to the other boys…He see them nod their heads..

“Ok then… I will treat you guys next time.. Thank you guys….” He run to the door and look again to his friends…” I love you guys

“Ok.. enjoy your Acchan..”

After the couple leave..

"That couple they really meant for each other…. "Sai laid his back on the floor..

“The lion and the trainer they are unbelievable? Now he left us all his task..” Jun saying in hopeless tune.

“Come on guys we can’t do anything about that lets just finish this right away….”

“Kai really are something… “  Sai go back on his sitting position..

Ok let’s do this! ! ! Jun shout

School Cafeteria

“ Oh really on your first day? ! !” Yukirin say it with her reaction..

“Yes…” Haruna pout her lips

“Such an unlucky girl on your first day you already have experienced that…” Tomochin pat Haruna back…

“Maybe that guy is the same guy who peeking on our locker room this morning…”

“You know guys I’m thinking if Yuukun is not with Acchan right know, he probably the main suspect for this incident..”

“Miichan? Yukirin stopping her friend accusation on Yuu…”

“What that is true..”

“Well, he is the only guy with that kind of reputation in this school last year…” Tomochin added

“Who is this Yuu?’ Haruna curious about her knew friends topic.

“His our classmate actually his the one who sits on your side, Head of Disciplinary committee, former ace player of basketball team, ah what else oh his Acchan’s boyfriend..”  Rena explain to Haruna.

“Is he a bad guy or good one? “Haruna ask her new friends..

‘Oh that’s hard.. Let’s just his a bad guy turns to be a good guy.. “ Tomochin answered Haruna.

“That was sweet right? “ I wish SaI could be that one to..

“On your dreams Yukirin on your dreams..” Miichan teased Yukirin while tapping the girl hands

On the Academic building roof top

The couple sharing the bento that his girlfriend prepared…

Yuu ? Hmm open your mouth… Acchan trying to feed Yuu..

And Yuu eat the food on Acchan chopstick..

“Oishi… Acchan cooking is better than our chief.. “Yuu giggles

‘Really?  “The girl blushed on his boyfriend words…

“What are you planning to do with that girl? “.Acchan asks his boyfriend

‘Hmm after I finish everything that the go-go– I mean Akimoto sensei ask me to do. I will ask my friends help to find and apologize to that girl…’

‘Oh.. My boyfriend really is matured men now…”Acchan leans forward and pursed her lips…

“Of course for my Acchan..’ Yuu smirk and touches the chin of his girlfriend..”I love you Acchan Thank you for making me a better person…”.

“Yuu I love you too…Thank you too for doing everything for me..” Yuu kiss  his girl friend’s lips

“Hmm? “ Yuu move his body backwards while looking at his girlfriend…

“Why is there something wrong?.’

Hmm Yuu nod his head..

“What is it”

“I think the food taste better in Acchan lips…’Yuu grin

And Acchan blushed so hard turning her face and smack his boyfriend shoulder..

“Ittai! ! !” Yuu touch his shoulder

tbc

I' ll answer comment tomorrow I'm so sleepy night

First thank you guys for reading this fic... I'll updating this slower as I still have other on going fic TB and WL anyways  I'll keep on posting.......

@buciq: Ah I yes thanks for reminding me about the pairing yes Sae is Sai in this fic...

@jhom_09: I won't give spoilers hehehe.....but Atsuyuu more for now!!!

@purnamazaki: Thanks for dropping a comment..

@shanju: thanks bro... hmmm am I that die hard fan cause I'm liking Atsuyuu too....

@sasshirie: I will think about that I still don't have ending for this...

@yumii07: I wont promise anything..

@ cisda83: your predicting my story once again but I like it lol...

@ ryu201: I actually forgot about this....
hmm.. Damn since like you already now me...
Yes WL is my priority fic because I don't want that fic to reach one year... You know my plans for that...

@MatsuiLee: Thanks for dropping a comment......

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:04:12 PM by arawche079 »

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: If Only chapter 2 ( Kojiyuu/ Atsumina/ Atsuyuu + other pairings)
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 10:31:30 PM »
I've read this yesterday ,but I forgot to left comment.

I voted for Atsuyuu and Nyanmina in this story, because I want to your other story finish as KojiYuu than Atsuyuu

are? I noticed there is tomochin here. but, who is going to be her partner?
and I enjoy little part of saeyuki as well :3

thanks for updating, i'll wait for next :kekeke:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 05:25:03 AM »
ahh.. another awsome fic  :inlove:  :inlove: don't ask me to vote kojiyuu/atsuyuu because I love both of those pairing..  :banghead: but if you force me to choose it's ok I will choose............................................... TakaYuu  :grin: heheheh ( I can't choose  :cry: so, it's up to you ache-kun  :cry: but I will choose Kojiyuu :D  :wub:)
the Gym’s storage room's part is FUNNY  LOL those three boys are scared of their Boss(Yuu) I love those bad boys  :lol: :lol:

waiting for Kojiyuu moment  :heart: :heart:

thank you for this awsome fic ache-san..... please update soon... (I wish you are not lazy to write the next chapter  :banghead: ) please  :bow: :bow:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 02:53:36 PM »
t-too much!!!
this too much for me!!!!
i cant handle all those atsuyuu moment  :on blackhole: :on polter:
for revenge of those atsuyuu moment i demand u to make nyanmina moment!!!!  :scolding: :mon annoy: :mon yeah:
but why i feeling like i betray my atsumina???  :dunno:
hm...i thinking its okay since u still have atsumina on other story  :ding:
i curious about what happen next but i also hope u dont forget to update WL  :hee: :hee: :hee:

see u onnext update author-san and thank for update  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

BYE-BYE AUTHOR-SAN, I LOVE YOU  :on slopkiss: :luvluv1: :mon inluv:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 04:20:49 AM »
Wowottt  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Atsuyuu pa more....  :drool:

sorry late post.. you know  i'm busy.... so what will happen next ? you know what i want dude... make our Yuuboy king here...  :twisted:

so when is your next update? ahhh when is the WL Smexy time?  :smhid

nice update dude  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:00:06 PM by jhom_09 »

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 12:25:13 PM »
PEEP!!PEEP!!  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ATSUYUU ALERT!! ATSUYUU ALERT!!  :on bleed: :on bleed:

NICE FIC YOU HAVE HERE. I THINK IT WAS WORTH IT TO READ THIS FIC.  :shy2: :shy2:

GOT REALLY EXCITED AFTER READING CHAPTER 1 AND CHAPTER 2.  :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

NICE PLOT AND I HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE IT SOON.  :on lol: :on lol:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 09:07:36 PM »
Oh mah gad. ATSUYUU!!!!

Hmm, Atsuyuu/Nyanmina would be a nice change of pace you know?

Since I'm always reading Kojiyuu/Atsumina, it's time to try to the pairings too.

And well, the Atsuyuu here seems really interesting hehe.

Keep going and thanks for the update!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2016, 06:03:56 PM »
Its ok dont worry...its not a good joke.... i dont see why someone has to play games like that...hi
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:00:22 PM by Hipchan »

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 05:41:59 PM »
 :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

I miss this fic

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 09:07:50 AM »
What's going to happen next?

Will Yuu really really not trying to get Haruna on the side?

Or would he dump Atsuko later?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable