JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: Seduction - Chapter 05 (14/07/16 - WMatsui x JuriMayu x Mayuki)  (Read 10347 times)

Offline MogiG

• I love ecchi but... Dont tell to anyone, okay??

Heey guys  :cow:
So this is my first fanfic and.... im scared  :grr:
I really hope you enjoy as far i enjoy write. I like how Jurina conveys a seductive aura able to attract everyone around with a simple smile, but it can also cause major problems for her, right? Especially when Mayu and Rena ... Oh, its better you read by yourself.
Enjoy ~~

Seduction - Chapter 01

That kid just appeared in front of me.

"Matsui-san!"

The little Rena ran towards me with a big happy smile on her face as she waved with her gentle hand. I wonder when i was began to smile unconsciously when i saw her, already it seemed something natural for me a long time.

"Hey, kid" I held her as she reached my arms and threw herself in my lap, I held her tiny waist while spinning in the air, her soft laugh made my heart race a little more.

"Phew .. I also want this hug."

I stopped to turn Rena and looked to the side, my girlfriend was right in front of me, her cheeks were a little flushed and she smiled shyly, her name is Watanabe Mayu and besides being my girlfriend, Mayu was also the older sister of Rena.

I put Rena on the ground and walked toward Mayu, I stretched my hand and held her wrist as i pulled her closer to me, I put my hand against her cheek and approached her ear.

"From you do not want just a hug," I whispered and stared into her face.

"You're really cool, Jurina." Mayu gave a slight laugh and held the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer to her and touching our lips.

I slid my lips by Mayu and shook her hand against mine, her lips were soft and I could feel her shyness to let my tongue enter in her mouth, but it was just a detail that only made her even beuty for me.

"Nee, Matsui-san! Matsui-san!" I felt my shirt being pulled and when I looked down Rena was slitted eyes while doing a really cute pout, ah, she really was Mayu sister. "I want cotton candy! You promised me!"

"Oy oy, do not disturb Jurina, you should be grateful for her bring us to the amusement park today." Mayu circled her hand on my arm and leaned on my shoulder.

"Hahah you two are so spoiled" I started laughing and took the hand of both. "I'll buy two sweet cottons!"

"Eeh, why two?" Rena asked me with puzzled look.

"That's because Jurina will share one with me." Mayu showed the tongue to Rena and I gave a slight laugh.

"It's not that girls" I let the hand of them and winked to them. "I'll eat all!"

I started laughing as i ran toward the cotton candy cart, when I turned my face I could see Rena and Mayu laughing and running behind me too. I was so happy, see the smile of the two most important people in the world was all I could ask for.

But still ...

That little child ...

~~~ ### ~~~

I could still remember the day when Mayu and Rena appeared in my life for the first time, it was a rainy day and several people ran from one side to the other trying to avoid the rain, also I was one of those people. The rain was getting thicker and cold and all I had to protect me was my backpack college that was covering my head. I ran quickly down the sidewalk trying to seek shelter until I finally saw a small settlement covered, I sighed so I took shelter under the tent me, I had never seen such a heavy rain as this before, seemed so dangerous.

The raindrops streaming down tips of my hair and my clothes were completely wet even I have striven so hard to keep me dry, aah, what could I do now? That's what I thought ... until she happened.

"Neesan?"

The still, small voice of a girl made my body shudder, when I looked to the side she was right there, as if just waiting for me to arrive, her pink umbrella and her little hat yellow left her even more with a look of child. I crouched to face her face to face. So beautiful..

"Yes?" I smiled

"Aah, you are wet! You forgot your umbrella, right?" She spoke in a tone as if scolding me and soon after she reached her umbrella at me, I could not help but be surprised. " Rena, that's my name! I am 12 years old."

"A-Aah, nice meet you ... Rena" I scratched my head, I was awkwardly with the situation, that strange girl ... "Oh, sorry," I'm sorry as I realized that she was waiting for me I introduce myself as well. "Matsui Jurina, I'm 18 years old."

"Maybe it's my turn to introduce myself now."

I was surprised to hear a second more mature voice, I looked up and all I saw were beautiful bright eyes and a comforting smile.

"Watanabe Mayu, I'm 22 years old, nice to meet you."  the girl Mayu smiled and held out her hand, I felt my whole body tingle as soon as we shook hands. How beuty is that girl.

"Now, i can have my sweet, neechan?" The little girl Rena to turn back and look to Mayu.

"Sweet?" I asked confuse

"Yes, neechan promise to me sweet if i talk to you for her can talk to you too."

My cheeks flushed and Mayu released my hand, aah what it was, we were both so embarrassed that we did not know what we could do. Phew, this child is really problematic.

"Well .. How about I buy you two to the sweet?"

Rena and Mayu looked at me at the same time and my heart began to race, now what was it now? Two cute girls in that day as rainy. Wuah, I feel so lucky now...

"Let's go?"

---- ### ----

5 years later

I ran quickly with a huge smile on my face as the snow grew thicker beneath my feet. I was so happy! Mayu told me that today she would cook my favorite food so I left work early just to make a surprise for her! As soon as I entered the building and saw the elevator going up already, so I had no choice but to use the stairs. I climbed two steps nimbly until finally I reached the third floor and here already could feel the warm and delicious smell of pasta with meat. I smiled and reached out my hand to turn the knob and open the door.

As soon as I entered the house soon went to the kitchen, but once I got in the kitchen all I could see was the stove while the water was boiling, I frowned and sighed, what disappointing, I expected to see Mayu cooking now. Where it can be.

"Onee-chan, you've returned ..."

As soon as I turned my body completely paralyzed, Rena was standing in front of the kitchen entrance and her eyes were wide with surprise and shame.

Rena was only underwear and a towel covered her head while another small part of the towel covering her breasts, but still I could clearly see her completely white and smooth skin. The curves of her waist were incredible and her hip was wide and toned, almost as if she was a professional model. She's so ... hot.
Wait, what? What am I thinking? Who is this person? This is even the Rena? It can not be, because from what I remember she was not so .. Rena, when did she change? I dont remeber..

"Ju-Jurina-san .. Okaeri."

I blinked a few times and looked at the Rena's face, she was smiling shyly as she tried to hide part of her semi naked body with the towel. I shook my head and looked to the other side trying to make the least embarrassing situation.

"Ta-Tadaima ..."

I coughed and closed my eyes tightly running quickly into the room without even say anything else with Rena, so I closed the door I threw my bag on the floor and leaned against the wall, I was sweating and my heart was completely accelerated. What Rena doing here ?! And because she was like that ?! Of course she was taking a shower, but because she was doing it here ?! And besides the more because I'm so looking forward to it all? When she grew so so suddenly? Twelve years ... Rena is twelve? Of course not! Much time has passed, then why ...

"Jurina-san." I heard the knock on the door and scared me slightly. "Let me in please ... My clothes are there."

My whole body was shaking and I could not control my breathing, let she in? I could not, I mean I could but if I see that again, if I saw that Rena so sensual way again I just would ...!

"Sorry." I whispered so I opened the door, I never even looked at her, I was ready to go to the room when i felt her hand gently holding my arm.

"What is this? Are you mad at me? You ... You do not want to talk to me, Jurina-san?"

I bit my lip and took a deep breath, ah shit, because she had to talk this way so lacking? I hated to see sad Rena-chan since for me she was like a younger sister that I had to protect.

"Of course not, Rena-chan is my favorite person in the world." I gave a slight laugh and patted her head to try to reassure her. " Why are you here? "

"Well ... I came looking for my sister, but she was already output so she asked me to look the food until her back, but I ended up messing me with tomato sauce so I decided to take a shower."

"Ooh, now I get it." I gave a slight smile and Rena also seemed to be quiet, I looked at my arm and Rena was still holding me. How cute that girl is. "Rena ... You should .. Wear your clothes."

I pulled my hand from Rena, but she did not let me, Rena came over me and looked deep into my eyes as she put my hand on her bare shoulder. My god, what she wanted to do?

"R-Rena ..."

"Jurina-san is so nervous, that's why you will be ... You was excited to see my body?"

I widened my eyes as I heard the words of Rena. What? Excited ?! It was impossible! Rena is the Mayu younger sister, I could never see she in that way! And to me Rena was also like a younger sister that I just had to take care! But maybe that was my mistake, I was so worried about taking care of Rena that I realized how bad she had grown and turned into a beautiful woman ... Rena was right to say that I was excited to see her body and that it was my sin that was making me so nervous.

"Hey, Rena" I swallowed dry and straighten my hand doing Rena approach me and hug me. " How old are you now? "

"Jurina-san forgot? I am 17 years old, of course."

"17 ... Course" I whispered to myself and took a deep breath to feel the slightly wet skin Rena against me. What was I doing? Frankly I do not know, I just was feeling out of me. "Go put your clothes, Mayu should be arriving."

Rena nodded and slowly pulled away from me, I felt empty to see her get away like that. I leaned against the doorframe and my eyes were heavy so I saw Rena put the towel on top of the bed and stay only underwear. What is it? You're a monster, Jurina? Rena is just a teenager. Get out your human disgusting. Let this innocent girl alone.

Rena put the bra and pulled her skirt and sat on the bed, her gaze slid across the floor until she finally back to face me, her hair was as long than her breasts. As I had never noticed that she had grown so much before?

"Jurina-san ... What Mayu oneechan would think if she saw you looking at me like that?" Rena asked calmly as she put the shirt.

"I do not know ... That's something wrong, anyway? We are family, right? .. That's not entirely wrong."

"Humm may be true." Rena smiled and rose from the bed so she was fully dressed.

"This means that you will tell for Mayu?"

"Phew .. I think that would be the right thing to do, after you looked at me with eyes so hungry" Rena slid her hand down my neck and bit her lip lower sensually. "What should I do I wonder."

As if it were magic, I came to myself in a second. What? No no no! What was I doing? Why I've done that? Because we were doing that? Rena was flirting with me? No, impossible, she would never do that to Mayu. What kind of person am I? That's disgusting.

"Tadaima."

The voice of Mayu made my way back completely to normal, I walked away from Rena and took a deep breath one last time. I'll just forget what happened. I was obliged to forget! I just would go crazy soon if i continued to think about it, yeah, absolutely should just be my imagination. And hence if Rena became a woman? Mayu was as amazing as her and I was happy at her side and certainly did not need anyone else.

" Let's go!"

Suddenly Rena pulled me by the hand and we went together to the kitchen, so we got my face and my muscles relaxed, Mayu was taking the scarf while also drew some snow that was in her hair, so she saw me her eyes lit and a smile formed on her lips. Gosh... Mayu, your so cute.

"Tadaima."

Just as I thought, not even see the Rena body could make my heart speed up as far as the sweet voice of Mayu. Suddenly I felt Rena pushing a little harder my hand, I looked at her and she was smiling too. Frankly, because I was so preoccupied with those thoughts before? Maybe I just was nervous to see Rena like that so suddenly. Yeah, maybe it is really all right.

"Okaeri, Mayu."

But I was wrong. At that time my problems were just beginning.

"Okaeri, onee-chan."

Sooooooooo What you think guys?? I really whant know what all of you think about it because then I will be able to write the next chapters with more disposition yet !
See you  :on slopkiss:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:16:21 AM by MogiG »

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Seduction - Chapter 01 (04/06/16 - WMatsuixJuriMayuxMayuki)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 04:59:23 AM »
Aggressive Rena?  :dunno:
Hmm.. I like it.  :kekeke:
Waiting for chapter 2  :on GJ:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline MogiG

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 05:39:53 AM »
Aggressive Rena?  :dunno:
Hmm.. I like it.  :kekeke:
Waiting for chapter 2  :on GJ:

aggressive? I would not say so, maybe just provocative.. someone who just wants to play with the mind of the poor Jurina  :bigdeal:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 05:59:18 AM »
Yeaaay new story ,, so jurina mayuyu and rena living together ! I cant wait for the next chapters
Thank you :)

Offline MogiG

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 12:31:18 PM »
Yeaaay new story ,, so jurina mayuyu and rena living together ! I cant wait for the next chapters
Thank you :)

Haha ur welcome, but its a mistake, Rena just go to see Mayu thats why she`s in Jurina`s house  :cow:

Offline Rara

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 06:21:38 PM »
Wuooh, thats plot sounds really good, author-san!! I wonder what Rena was think about Jurina and her true intentions :dunno:

I was looking for the chapte 2!!  :kneelbow:

Oh, course, welcome to JPHIP!!  :welcome :welcome

Offline junchan

• Junchan48's second account. Yoroshiku~
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »
I love the aggresive Rena>o<
Gonna wait chapter 2, author-san!^o^/
I'm a hardshipper of many pair! lol
Yoroshiku~

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 12:20:07 AM »
Wellcome new author :)
Ganbatte for the next chapter ~

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 11:01:10 AM »
OH GOSH! Please continue this one.  :heart: :heart:

I like it, Rena younger than Jurina.  :wub: :inlove:

And that kind of Rena.  ;)

Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Nire929

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 05:16:27 PM »
Oh my gossshhhh!!!!!
This is going to be really interesting xD
Poor Jurina or lucky?? XD
Can't wait for the next chap
 :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 11:48:10 AM »
Is it based from the manhwa with the same title?
And nice work btw

Offline MogiG

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 06:17:16 PM »
@Rara haha tyy!! huimmm i wonder it too but who knows, maybe is just a joke to Rena hehe
@junchan look like everyone enjoiy agressiver Rena hahah ill keep with it, tyy!!
@kumabear Thankyou and ill ~~
@renachawn hahaha glad you like!! iill make more scenes with that kind of Rena   :twisted:
@Nire929 Yeeaah!! But i think it both! But in the end Jurin will enjoiy it heheh
@Rena-chanDaisuki Hummmm no, just a idea of rena and mayu be sister`s and the same title, but the plot is totally different!! But im so happy for u know this manhwa! Its really good no ?? heheh

WWWWWuuuuuuuuuaaahh, so many comments!! im so happy now, really thankyu to everyone and i promise make a perfect fanfic for you  :cow: :cow: Ill update tonight!! Wait for more ecchi and romantic scenes ~~

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 10:38:31 AM »
Yeay. Update is coming. We'll be waiting.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline MogiG

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 02:22:15 AM »

Heeeey guys! I'm sorry for the delay, but I really can not update that night, I was called to work suddenly, so forgive me  :bow: :bow:

then what more can I say ?? I loved to see how many comments I had! I did not thought so many people would like my fanfic! I'm so happy, thank you!

Well, no more ado, I hope you enjoy ~~~

Seduction - Chapter 2

"Come on, Matsui-san!"

The little Rena held my hand and pulled me tightly as we ran toward the slide she so wanted to slip, I could not also help a laughat Mayu reaction in my view go play with Rena than stand by your side. Haha, because I had to go through this? These two are so spoiled.

"Wuuaah is so great! I feel like I can touch the sky!"

Rena smiled so started up the slide stairs, I was right behind her and held her by the waist before she sat down to slip, she looked at me confused and I just smiled gently, her little eyes lit up and she smiled again. As soon as I sat down I put her on my lap and held her tightly.

"Rena-chan was so afraid that she had to ask for help for Jurina-san?" Mayu suddenly appeared and held out her arms on the opposite end of the slide. "You could have simply asked for your oneechan here, I'll hold you."

Rena looked for Mayu a while and soon shook her head several times negatively, I laughed again to find that Mayu looked like a little shocked to see that her younger sister preferred to me than her. But I kind of made me happy.

" Come on! "

I drive me forward and slipped through the playground slide. Rena is held tightly in my arms while screaming fun to we slide to the ground, her face filled with joy and her body trembling with emotion to slip made me laugh too.

"That was scary, Matsui-san!" Rena said looking at me surprised. " Let's go again! "

"Hahah Rena-chan, you're so energetic." I held Rena and I lay back on my legs and started to tickle her belly.

"Kyaah! No, no! Stop-- Hahahah Matsui-san! Stop!"

At that time, just listen to Rena's laughter made me feel deeply happy, I enjoyed being with her and liked to help Mayu to take care of her while she was in college or anywhere else, because the more the more closer the three we could become a real family ...

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned as soon as the first rays of sun came through the window, it was morning? Honestly I do not even remember going to sleep. Yesterday did not seem nothing more than a blur to me, just remember seeing the three eating pasta with meat and soon after Rena leaving. Phew, see her going away gave me some relief.

" Good Morning. "

I blinked a few times and looked around, Mayu was facing me as she smiled watching me carefully, I turned to face her and also ran a hand through her hair, it was my way to say good morning.

"Last night ..." Mayu slid her leg over me and I cringed. "You gave me so much trouble, I'm exhausted."

"Really?" I ran my hand through her thigh soft leg and pulled her closer. "Sorry, I do not remember ... Tell me what happened."

"First, you pulled me by the waist and pressed me in your body" Mayu slid her body over my body until fully seated on it. "Then you whispered some things in my ear ..." Mayu approached my ear and my whole body tingle with the touch of her bare skin against mine, I gasped and slid my hand around her waist. "" Come to bed, Mayu "" I can no longer hold me "" I'll fuc-- ""

I leaned forward and kissed the lips of Mayu for her to shut up, listen to those things it was really embarrassing even though I like to know that she remembered every little thing that we asked. I holed hard her against my body and dipped my face in her neck bare, she dug her nails into my back bristling with the touch of my lips on your skin. Mayu lightly scratched my back making me gasp of pleasure and pain, my body seemed to explode.

"Ooooyyyyyy Jurina! Wake up, wake up, wake up !!"

I and Mayu move away quickly, strong and high knock on the door made us cringe. Mayu covered her body and looked at me with anger, I just gave a slight laugh and scratched my neck without knowing what to say now because I knew that anything would not be enough to calm Mayu, after she hates Yuki.

"Jurinaaaaa !! How long will I have to stay out here !? I'm already feeling lonely without my best friend next to me !!" Yuki continued to continually knock on the door. "You and your boring girlfriend are doing perverted things ?! I will not wait !!"

"Mayu, I .."

I stretched my hand, but Mayu turned away from me still angry and got out of bed, I sighed in surrender and also got up trying to control my best not to hit Yuki with a punch in the face.

"Because you're still her friend?" Mayu whispered as she took a bath towel and separated some clothes for work. "She is noisy, disgusting and is teasing me every time I have the opportunity."

"B-But that's why it her way, love. Do not be so angry with Yuki, if you know her better I'm sure would ..."

"No! I do not want  friendship of someone like her!" Mayu looked at me one last time angry and closed the bathroom door.

I wore a white blouse and walked quickly toward the door as i put my pants, so I opened the door looked at Yuki with mortal eyes, but she just smiled and nodded.

"Hello, honey" She came in without even asking permission and sighed to look at me. "Aargh, that's disgusting. Because I have to be forced to do this in the morning?"

"If you buy a car or simply walk to work, who knows you avoid seeing things like" I pushed her shoulder and sat on the floor to put on my shoes. "Mayu hate it when you scream so, you know that."

"Ooh, course, i forget how much the princess is sensible, but ... I do not care." Yuki gave a slight laugh and leaned against the wall, I rolled my eyes and stood up as I finished putting on my shoes.

"Be kinder, Yuki. She can be scary when her want to know? It's not because you're my best friend I will always be able to defend you " I gave a light punch in Yuki's forehead and she grimaced. "After all what's the problem?"

"It's not obvious? She's .... She's ... She's too short! Because she has to be so short !? She is a gnome?"

I looked indignantly to Yuki and closed my eyes trying to keep calm as I could have a best friend so stupid? I also could not answer that because as Rena-chan, Yuki just came into my life, but not such a nice way.

"Well well, look who are here"

I and Yuki look to the side at the same time and Mayu was already tidy ready to go to work, I forced a smile the most and spent my arm around Yuki's neck.

"Love ... Yuki want tell you something" i look to Yuki and her look scared me "Right?"

"Ooh, whats it is, Kashiwagi Giraffe?"

"Oh no." I closed my eyes again as I saw Yuki's face is completely red.

"You're seeing right Jurina !? There's no way I be kind to this gnome!"

Then again they began to argue, it's not like they do this every day, but ... No, that's a lie, actually every day they are always arguing for stupid things and it seems that I will always be in the middle this war camp, aah, I just wanted them to get along by also once, after all they are important to me, they could at least make an effort, right? Wrong, since they met they have acted this strange way even if I asked for them to try to be more gentle with each other, I do not know why exactly them hate each other that way, but I always had to stop discussions before which got worse .. Like now.

"Enough" I pulled Yuki by the collar of the shirt and she gasped, then she stopped talking at the same time. "We need to go to work,  forgot ??" I looked at her and Yuki just looked at me sullenly. "Great."

"Jurina-chan, thanks for shut her mouth" Mayu walked toward me and rested her hands on my shoulders. "Have a good day at work today."

Mayu leaned on her tiptoes and kissed me, I could not help blushing with this gesture so sudden her uoh .. That's good.

"Tsck, yuck" Yuki let go of my hand and looked at the other side. " Let's go. "

"You're right" I pulled away from Mayu and grabbed my suitcase on top of the sofa and ran back toward the door. "I'll be back later, Mayu."

" I love you. "

I just smiled and patted her head before I go out and Yuki. Once we start down the stairs I sighed and felt my whole body relax, aah as it is stressful.

"This is your fault." Yuki mumbled pouting.

"W-Wuuah, my! What have I done !?" I looked at Yuki and pointed to myself.

Yuki and I exited the building and stopped in front of my car was parked.

"Get a better and higher girlfriend!"

Yuki got into the car and closed the door tightly, I scratched my neck as she walked toward the door. Oh man, and  that day is just beginning.

---- #### ----

I drove the car quietly while Yuki changed the music every two minutes. Kashiwagi Yuki was my best friend since we met in college five years ago, she has a personality that compares to a child and is always behind confusion so I always have to succor she, not that I care, but compared to Rena it was like a younger sister, Yuki looked like a dog for me.

"Argh, I hate these adolescents face" Yuki sighed as she exited the car and came across her school. "Because I decided to be a teacher? I do not remember."

"You said it was your dream to help the dreams of other people," I smiled at the thought that vague recollection of a Yuki was proud. "When you say that for the first time, I felt so happy for a moment ... You seemed to have matured."

"Pfff, look who's talking, you work in a company of convenience store chains! Compared to you, my teacher of life is great!" Yuki puffed out her chest as if it were higher.

"Now your .."

I set up for Yuki and rubbed her head against my fist and she quickly grabbed my body trying to get up as if she were really strong to do something with me. I smiled and started laughing grimace that Yuki was trying to get me off the ground.

"Kyaaaah !!!"

"See! See!"

"The Matsui-san came again today!"

"What !? No way! She's so cool !!"

Me and Yuki paralyze so we saw several students running in our direction, they made a circle around us and suddenly I could not see Yuki around.

"H-Hey girls" I gave a slight laugh and scratched my neck. "Be careful not to hurt Yuki, please."

"Kyaaah! Matsui-san's so sweet! It protects even someone stupid like Kashiwagi-sensei <3."

I just laughed as they continued talking about thousands of things. I rarely came to Yuki's school along with it because that sort of thing, I hated attention, mainly because teenagers noisy so bothered me and I could not understand because always they talk to me, they do not realize how ridiculous it  seems to themselves?

"Heey! What about me? I am the teacher of you! Give me a good day at least!" Yuki spoke so emerged from the crowd of girls. For a moment the girls stopped talking and stared at Yuki, she smiled at finally getting attention, but then the girls went back to look at me and started talking as if Yuki is just a bother. "H-Heey! This is not a manga scene! Stop doing so and entering the school!"

"Best you obey the sensei, girls. I'll see you later." I waved a hand briefly and they all smiled.

"See you later, Matsui-san !!"

They all started running the school entrance while pushing Yuki side to side, I took a chuckle as i watched the scene, Yuki easily got angry at something, but because she was a teacher she had to set a good example to students so it should be controlled and this seemed the worst torture for her.

"Ugh, that's disgusting, because I have to go through this sort of thing for you?" Yuki looked askew at me and ran her hand through the rumpled clothes. "I wish the students acted as the Rena. You know? She is the best student of the school, both in behavior and in performance."

"Ooh, of course I know, after all Rena-chan is amazing," I smiled at the thought of Rena and as it was increasingly becoming a woman. "Well, I'm going now, Watanabe-san told me to come early today."

"Pff, you do not think it's funny your girlfriend and your boss have the same name? I find that strange." Yuki crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes to hear her ask for the thousandth time the same thing.

"Later, Yuki" I nodded as I walked toward my car. "Take good care of Rena-chan!"

---- #### ----

I drove quickly toward the great building where I worked, now I was managing three convenience stores that were affiliates these great company that was exactly in this building, so you can say I had a naturally good life since I was not a person who liked to spend money unnecessarily.

So I left the car and grabbed my briefcase walked toward elevator to climb to the fifth floor, but before the elevator started to rise someone held the door before they close.

"Looks like we're late."

A slender woman with a striking look and gently smiled at me as she entered the elevator and started up, I waved briefly to the head as she stood next to me.

" Good Morning. "

" Good morning, Jurina-san. How are you today?" She asked casually.

"As always in a good mood, I look forward to today's work and I hope ... Do my best." I looked through the corner of my eyes, and a mischievous smile formed on her pink lips.

"Jurina-san, I'm beginning to think that our relationship this beyond the limits restricted by a company ... What will be the other employees think of us?" She turned and touched my shoulder making me turn to stay facing her, her thin hands slid down my neck and straightened the collar of my shirt. "So this better." A little noise announced that we had reached the fifth floor and she turned away from me. "Try not to be late tomorrow, Jurina-san."

"I'll do my best, Watanabe-san."

I left the elevator as I saw my boss walking slowly toward her office, Watanabe Milky was her name and she was without doubt the nicest boss and caring that someone might have, well, at least with me she was kind and helpful, any way, was great to work with someone like her. I walked toward my office and put my suitcase on top of the table and sat down, even if my day so far has been very good, still had some things that would stress me and one of them could come at any time. In fact...

"Good morning, Jurema" the door to my office opened and I let out a long sighed as she sat in front of me and threw some paperwork on my desk.

"Good morning, Yamamoto-san" I muttered and grabbed one of the roles to analyze better and so I read could not help but sigh again. "That .. What is it?"

"But it is not obvious? I'm resigning Yokoyama to the store, she is just a nuisance, it is always absent and their explanations has no connection."

"There's no connection? But she was missing because her mother was sick! That's why I took off her and ..." I stopped as soon as I noticed what I had said. "I mean, I just ..."

"Haha then you are the cause of all this? You let her missing for a month and this caused a drop in sales due to lack of staff to serve customers." she stood leaned on the table and leaning toward me.

"I do not know how the lack of an official can affect sales that much," I stared at her and also I got up "But the lack of payment offset by commodity distributor may be a good reason, do not think you Yamamoto-san? "

She closed her eyes and were staring at us, Yamamoto Sayaka was no doubt someone terrible to work, she could be someone contemptible time she tried just to play as Yuki, but that for me was not funny.

"Phew, we calmly, Jurema. We're just talking about business, right? We did wrong and we can solve it quietly, do not you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I looked to the side and went back to sit down. "I have to work now, can you please ..."

"Oh, I get it, I'm sorry" she shrugged and walked away from the table with a selfish smile. "Let's have a good day's work today too, right Matsui-san?" She nodded and walked to the exit of my office.

"If you say,  Yamamoto-san ..."

---- #### ----

I pressed the elevator button as soon as I closed the door of my writing, the end of the day had arrived faster than I expected and I was just exhausted me to think that I would have to go on one of the company's stores stop checking the product inventory before going home, I'd be late again and sure Mayu would be sad because of that, maybe I should do something to please her, maybe buy a gift for her or a favorite candy package! Mayu love pink things so I have several gift options to give her, so I ..

"Matsui-san, I'm sorry it bothers her" one of the front desk employees called me before I would leave. "But there's a teenage girl looking for you."

"A girl ... Teenage?" I asked confused

"UAH, thank you, I was really hungry!"

I turned so I heard the Rena laugh and I was surprised by the scene I saw. Rena was holding the arm of a tall man who also seemed to work here, he was red in the face and seemed confused and happy at the same time. But what..

"Rena." I called her with the rigid voice and she looked back at me, she smiled broadly and raised his hand to wave to me.

"Thanks for the ice cream, oji-san!" Rena nodded to the man and began to run towards me.

As she ran up to me I could not help but notice how she dressed, her school skirt fluttered against the wind making much of their legs appear , her half black trousers made her look even more sensuous and the first button of her shirt long sleeve was open. I felt my heat then looked away, shit, these thoughts again not ...

"Jurina-san, thank you for waiting." She took a deep breath trying to catch her breath and stood beside me.

"I should say that, Rena .. Who was that guy? Why are you here? What are you doing with him? Because ..."

Suddenly my mouth closed, the Rena finger pressed against my lips surprised me, I looked at her confused and her closed eyes stared at me with amusement.

"Jurina-san, sometimes you talk too much," she gave light slaps against my head and pulled her finger out of my mouth. "That man was just being nice paying an ice cream for me, after all you were taking so long" Rena ran on tiptoes and gently lifted her shirt putting her hand over her delicate stomach. "I was already hungry."

"R-Rena, do not do these things in public" I walked toward her and lowered her shirt, I held her by the wrist and began pulling her toward the exit. " Let's go. "

We walked toward the car and I opened the front door quickly, I pointed inside and Rena rolled her eyes as if it was unnecessary. Unnecessary? No of course not! She was playing on top of a man as if he was her boyfriend. Moreover, why her was so closed of him? Damn, this kind of behavior really pissed me off.

"Now tell me why you came here and who the man was, Rena." I got in the car and put the belt guards before looking at her.

"For you do not call me" Rena-chan "must be really angry" Rena sighed and stared at her fingernails like she not be too worried. "You want to know who he was, Jurina-san?"

"S-Sure." I swallowed my nerves trying to control myself.

"Fufu, then I'll tell you ~"

Rena leaned toward me making me pull away a bit by pure instinct, she laid a hand on the car seat and the other hand she leaned on my neck while doing light caresses with her fingers.

"I had come here to visit you, but you were still working, ah Jurina-san, I was feeling so alone," she leaned forward and whispered in my ear making me shiver. "So this kind man appeared and asked if I was lost or ... If i needed something, but ah .. What I really wanted he could not give me, Jurina-san" she gave a slight laugh and slightly turned her head beside. "This answer .. Is enough for you?"

Her fingers slid down my neck and went under my shirt, I felt so tipsy by low and soft voice of Rena so I could have no reaction beyond simply stand still. I am .. So weak, my heart was beating so fast and all I could think about was playing Rena in the back seat and ... and ...

"Sorry," I muttered and turn my side of face to ward off the scent of me. "I-I dont should intrude so much in your life, Rena-chan."

"Hahah, sure Jurina-san is the more cutest" Rena laughed and walked away also returning to sit properly on the bench. "But I'm happy for you to worry about me so. Mayu onee-chan sure is a lucky woman to have you ~"

"T-Thank you, now I .. I should just let you in the house of your parents, right?" I asked and Rena just smiled nodding. " Right. "

I clutched the steering wheel tightly and shook my head slightly a few times trying to get back to me. Wake up, Jurina! What are you doing? Rena was always next to you why these things should not worry about everything! There is no second intention behind it!

After all ... Rena is just a perfect example of a teenager.

Phew, that was a chapter that was just introducing new characters, so I do not know if I would meet everyone's expectations, so I joined the useful to the pleasant  :cow:

I do not know when I can update again, but I hope it's soon! I hope you do not give up on me~~

See you later!  :on slopkiss:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:45:34 AM by MogiG »

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
Re: Seduction - Chapter 02 (14/06/16 - WMatsuixJuriMayuxMayuki)
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »
I love this chapter.  :inlove:

Rena is teasing Jurina.  :lol:
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Rara

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 09:55:39 PM »
Uoh, it get more exciting! Why rena is so f****** teaser? She's just a troublemaker, poor Jurina hahahah

And about Yuki and Mayu.... I WANT MORE! why all this hated? They will do something?! But... Jurina's best friend is Yuki, what now :(

Like always Milky-chan is so sexy and she's a boss, oh my ~~

Chapter 3 pleaassseeee!!

And good work /o/

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 12:18:33 AM »
Next chapter  :twothumbs

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 01:52:18 PM »
this is new, rena-chan trying to attract J's attention omg I'm so excited for more!!
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

Offline MogiG

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 01:14:46 AM »
@renachawn hahah good u like and her ill seduction our jurina much more ~~
@rara yeah, jurina is in trouble, but ill do something about it and mayuki too ....  :smhid :smhid
@purnamazaki okay okay  :yossi: :yossi: :yossi: :yossi:
@iminlovewithakb hahaha good you like that new way! seemn's everyone think that LOL

Wuuoh, like always thanks for the comments ~~ I think its good if we talk about somenthings! Like what you think about rena's attitude?i? Should her love's jurina or its just a funny?? Oh, and course, our precious mayuki, i think ill explore more that couple from now, they history is really good know  :glasses:
Ohh and ill update in wednesday and the last character will be introduced!! Im reallly exciting bcs after that new chapter, the history will start truly!!!  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

see ya ~~

Offline maxhallard

• My Kamioshi is Takamina. Atsumina is love.
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 08:48:14 AM »
Haha kind of interesting, Rena's younger than Jurina in this one. It's pretty true how much charm Jurina has though.
Maxhallard proud to be a Sone and AKB48 fan. I live to give positive and warm comments on all the places I post in.
My otps are: Atsumina, SaeYaka, Kojiyuu, Marimii, Tomotomo, WMatsui, MaYuki, YokoEi

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve