JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Freaky Rider

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 78320 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #360 on: February 11, 2007, 03:38:25 AM »
Ahhh updates finally! :ONfarofflook:

Risa's dream was a premonition of what has happened/going to happen to Reina. I just hope its not that serious :ONpleeease:

Who could that Rika lookalike be? I don't have my sleuth skills with me now :ONdunno:

The suspense!!!:ONfrustrated:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2007, 06:38:45 AM »
Quote from: jafeijai;305131
[gasp] After reading this chapter, I'm thinking it's Sayu...

"..she remembered to bring along a cap so her pretty and famous face could be concealed."
That's something I would think only Sayu would say at a time like this...

Now quench our thirst for the answer and post up a new chapter quickly!! :P

I thought about Sayu too since she's the closest in character to Rika but Sayu's hometown is like half a country away from Yokohama :o   Unless it's about where they bought their house away from home...if so I have no idea at all XD

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2007, 10:24:39 PM »
I also think it's Sayu simply because of the Rika comment. o_o Write more! You didn't tell me if Reina is okay. ;___________; I might cry if you keep this suspence going on for much longer~! I'm begging! :O!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #363 on: February 14, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »
Haha my three guesses if none of the other factors were implied would be either Risa, Ai, or Miki. Their hair dammit, their hair! [well, when Rika had her long hair ;______________________;] *cries in a corner*

But of course, it can't be Risa.... and Miki... well she would have been in disgust *unless they were lovers in this story <3~ but they're not*.... so Ai?

^_^; I thought it was Reina for a second, dont know WHY. but yeah, i get confused sometimes :D so don't pay mind to this, haha.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #364 on: February 14, 2007, 01:01:12 AM »
Who could possibly be mistaken for Rika? Not a present member? Maybe Miki or Yossui, but none of the younger girls. It's just one cliffhanger after another with you!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2007, 11:10:42 AM »
Chapter 46

[Outside the Ward]

“They’re right inside. I just have to go through this door…”

Everything sounded so easy. Risa was just a door away from finding out for herself if both Ai and Reina were safe. However no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn’t bring herself to twist open the shiny little doorknob.

“God Risa, get a grip!”

An elderly patient who was walking down that very passageway she was standing in paused his slow walk and threw a questioning glance her way.

“Sorry.”

Risa replied awkwardly before burying her face behind the white facemask she always had in her bag.

“Shucks why can’t I do this. You’re such a wimp Risa!”

She scolded herself mentally and kept her eyes on her wristwatch. When would her friend arrive? She desperately needed someone to go in with her.

[At the Hospital's Information Counter]

“Excuse me, is there a patient here by the name of Tanaka Reina?”

The sharp sound of her branded heels making contact with the cold tile floor of the hospital echoed throughout the deserted building. It was a good thing there was no one around at that time of the night. Otherwise someone was bound to come up and tell her to keep quiet. It wasn’t as if she didn’t know what a ruckus she was making. But in her haste to get to her friends and teammates, she couldn’t really care about this small aspect.

After making the final bend around the corridor to the ward she was directed towards, the fashionably dressed girl saw someone standing outside with a facemask covering most of her face. And that someone was no other than the youngest gokkie member.

“Gaki-san!”

Rushing up to the distressed girl, her newly arrived companion pulled her into a great bear hug.

“How are you doing?”

“You’re finally here! I was so afraid Mako-chan.”

Feeling the warmth of her fellow generation member and closest friend after Takahashi, Risa could finally cry her heart out for the first time after hearing about the shocking accident.

Patting her on the back gently, Makoto comforted the weeping girl.

“Everything’s gonna be fine. I know it.”

After calming her down, Makoto clasped Risa’s hand in her own and gave it a little squeeze.

“Let’s go in.”

Once inside, what she saw made Risa feel light-headed. The image of Reina on the bed was enough to shatter anyone who knew her. She looked so very pale and the bed seemed to overwhelm her petite figure. Soft beeping noises emitted from the various machines in the room only worsened the atmosphere.

When they entered the room, Ai still didn’t turn around. It was a wonder if she even knew there were other people around. Letting go of Risa’s hand, Makoto walked over and placed both hands on Ai’s shoulders.

“Hey, how are you holding up?”

When she looked up at the concerned voice, the relief of seeing Makoto brought a fresh round of tears to her already swollen eyes.

“I….I… almost killed her.”

[Outside the Hospital]

The temperature fell drastically and the nighttime air got much colder than before. Standing alone outside, Risa pulled her dark blue jacket tighter around herself. Makoto had asked her to come outside and wait for someone. Before she could find out who this person was, Makoto got preoccupied with Ai again. Deciding to leave her question unanswered, Risa obediently went outside. She knew she was of no help in the ward, not being a doctor or even someone good at consoling others.

Heaving a sigh, she averted her gaze onto the ground and just waited. She expected whoever it was that was appearing to contact her once they reached.

Not long after, a voice called out to her and she immediately recognized its owner. With eyes bulging, she stared with astonishment at the visitor.

“Oh my god, what are you doing here?”  

-----

Mystery person #1 = Ogawa Makoto

I always read that she was into the latest fashion trends so naturally I thought of describing her that way. She's pretty vain too, not in a bad way of course. She just takes pride in her appearance. However I didn't think of Sayumi when wrting the part about hiding her pretty face with a cap. Silly me for forgetting MM's biggest narcissist XD But does Sayu wear caps? :p I've never seen her in one. I have a pic of Mako in a cap somewhere but I can't find it now :evil:

Sukoshi: You got the correct person for the 2nd guess! :yay:  The next chapter will explain how it is her.

stefy: Sorry that it wasn’t Yossi but as this is primarily a GoRokkie fic, her and Miki will only be making special apperances now and then :pen_sorry:

Yuuyami: Contacting the leader when things go wrong is definitely the correct thing to do. Risa’s too shocked and :ONscared: to think straight so she just called the next person closest to her after Ai.

jafeijai: Why didn’t I think of that little fact when writing  :hammerself:

Rei.rev.07: Reina’s alright! Hmmm technically anyway :ONsweat:

JFC: It’s definitely someone that could get mistaken for Rika but not only in the looks department. Okay that’s a clue, did it help? :pen_what:

C60533: Thanks for reading :) Any ideas yet?

wordsworth: I want to post more often than I do but I either get too busy or don’t know what to write :ONdunno:

Saikami: Reina’s still alive so don’t cry :MKcry2:

sLaVe: Risa and Ai are out cuz they are in Yokohama. And nope not Reina either. She isn't in any condition to travel :MKcry1:

rndmnwierd: This person's definitely in the current line-up. I mean the line-up without Aika. Okay so not so current XD After excluding the 3 already in Yokohama, and Makoto, there’s only 4 more to go :ONbingo:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »
Wait, there's two mystery people?

Well I didn't see Makoto coming and I doubt I'll be able to outguess you on this one either. Darn crafty fic writers:ONgrr:
Edit: First reply!

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2007, 01:31:45 PM »
-hugs hamz and bounces up and down- Reina's alive!!! <3 Love this chapter. :D Very cute, I never thought of it to be Mako, but now it makes sense. ^^;; Mystery person number two...Hmm. :O
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2007, 05:47:12 PM »
Glad to know that Reina's doing fine but the image of her lying in a hospital bed is :ONgyaaah:

Mako-chan makes an apperance! :tfr9a7wg:

My guess for mystery person #2 is Aibon :ONglasses:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »
Yay for (Super) Makoto saving the day!!! ....Or at least comforting the day.....Or something like that...o.O Umm...I guess I'll stick with "Yay for Makoto!" :P

Hm...Second mystery person eh? And it's another pre-Aika MM member? Hmm...maybe the "Oh my god" means it's KONNO ASAMI?!?! That'd be a great time for her to show up, a Gokkie reunion, albeit a sad time for them to reunite...

lil_hamz! Thou shalt not maketh Risa cryeth nor sadeth any longer!!...eth..XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #370 on: February 24, 2007, 03:59:34 AM »
JFC: It’s definitely someone that could get mistaken for Rika but not only in the looks department. Okay that’s a clue, did it help?
Sayumi?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #371 on: February 24, 2007, 04:37:19 AM »
The second mystery person must be ERI! *lol sorry my mind is always in Kamei land*  now for my real guess.  I think it must be Konkon then, where Makoto goes Konkon is sure to be close behind right? Though I have no idea why there would be another mystery person...hum...I wonder if Makoto called someone on the way there.

so let's see Mako, Reina, Ai, and Risa are accounted for which leaves Konkon, Eri and Sayu..but Eri and Sayu are happy in lala tokyo land so yeah back to Konkon it is XD  

unless it's someone totally unexpected say Tsunku :ON@_@:

okay brain tired..back to waiting!

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #372 on: February 24, 2007, 05:07:35 AM »
I wasn't aware that you updated so much since last time I read... :doh:

Anyways, this is intriguing (and addictive!). Keep up with the good work. :D

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #373 on: February 24, 2007, 09:21:18 AM »
Hmmm... mystery person #2... Konkon? I dont know why xD I just think of her when it comes to Mako. Plus, having big and bulged eyes... All of 5th gen is there but het... If not Konkon then I'm guessing Gotou? haha just kidding :)

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:01 PM »
Must be Miki then.

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »
Yeeeeee. very nice updates since last time I was here....
All I can say is that I'm with O_Slave here....
It's impossible not to think of Konkon if Mako-chan is around. =^_^=
And I'm sure she would be a lot preocupied with her friend, couse she would be the first person that Makochin would contact! :panda_love:
[and there is also my wild dreams that they are living together xD ]
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #376 on: March 23, 2007, 06:22:01 AM »
Chapter 47

Catching a glimpse of the silver wall clock in the ward. Makoto realized it had been nearly an hour since she arrived. She knew Asami must be worried sick back at the little apartment they shared in the outskirts of Toyko. The cubby faced girl had wanted to come along but Makoto persuaded her to stay. After all she had an important entrance exam the next day.

“You must call as soon as possible.”

“Don’t worry I will and ... I’m sure they are all fine.”

Adding in the last part of the sentence as an after thought, Makoto convinced herself and Asami that the girls were not seriously hurt, if they were even hurt at all. They had to be alright.

“Ai-chan.”

Tapping her lightly on the shoulder, Makoto broke Takahashi out of her thoughts. Even though she was sitting in the chair next to Reina’s bed, Makoto could tell her mind was a million miles away.

“You’re probably hungry, I’ll go get you something. What would you like?”

“I’m fine Makoto. I’m really not hungry.”

Heaving a sigh, Makoto nodded to noone in particular. She had already guessed that the outcome of her question would be along the line of this but she decided to go out and buy something anyway. If Ai wasn’t going to eat then she was just going to have to make her, one way or another.

“Stay here okay? I’ll be right back.”

As soon as she slipped out the door, Makoto fished out the white cell phone from her clutch bag and proceeded to dial Asami’s number.

[In KonnoGawa’s Apartment]

The table lamp was the only beam that was illuminating the room where a sleeping figure sat at a desk. Her head lay on the table top as she had fallen asleep over the books strewn everywhere.

In a dark corner of the room, a ringing tone sounded and the greenish light of a cell phone started blinking. Jolting the sleeping girl out of her sleep, she realized the phone call she had been waiting for so long has finally arrived.

Scrambling to reach the phone, she managed to pick it up on the first ring. The call connected and Asami could hear Makoto’s voice on the other end.

“How are things?! How are they?!!”

Pulling her cell phone some distance away from her ear, Makoto cupped one hand over her mouth and hissed loudly into the speaker piece.

“Calm down. I’m in the hospital and your voice can be heard booming out of my phone."

Then reducing the volume of her own voice, Makoto began filling Asami in on the happenings. Anyone noticing her would realize the conversation to be peppered with random gasps and high pitched exclamations.

[Inside Reina’s Ward]

“I’m so sorry Reina. If only I wasn’t so petty and unreasonable. You wouldn’t be in this state otherwise. Please open your eyes. I’ll do anything if you would wake up. I…. I’ll even…. let you and Sayumi be together without any complains.”

Holding Reina’s cold and limp left hand in her own, Ai squeezed it tightly. She hoped that somehow Reina would be able to hear her, to feel her. As long as she was going to be alright, Ai was willing to do anything, lose anything. Even if it meant no longer being able to love one of the two most important people in the world to her.

[In a Random Hallway]

“Wait, you haven’t told me what you’re doing here.”

Quickening her steps to catch up with the girl walking briskly in front, Risa managed to pull on her grey jacket to halt her.

“No time for talk. I’ll explain later.”

Before she knew it, her companion stopped in front of a plastic looking door that was left open. Without even looking up at the sign stuck on the door or knocking, she walked right in.

Curiously, Risa followed her and inside, saw the room to be the office of a rather important man. Someone wearing a long white robe was standing with his back towards them.  

“Uncle Tanabe.”

Turning around, the man greeted them with a smile before gesturing for them to be seated in the fluffy chairs positioned near his desk.

“It has been a long time. How have you been?”

Grinning a huge wide smile, Eri nodded enthusiastically. She appeared to know the elderly man well.

“I’m really sorry for troubling you so late uncle Tanabe. But about what I mentioned earlier.”

“Ah of course. I’ll make sure the news of your friends being in this hospital stays within these walls.”

“Thank you so much uncle Tanabe. We are all extremely grateful.”

Bowing deeply to show her appreciation, she tugged at Risa to follow suit. A little lost with what was happening, Risa just obeyed and when she looked up again, noticed the laugh lines on the man’s face. They gave her the feeling that they could trust him.

“It’s nothing much. Just remember to invite me over to visit more often and don’t forget to prepare that tasty stew of your mother’s.”

The girls were finally ushered out after a few more minutes of talk with the busy doctor. As the pair walked side by side towards the exit, Eri finally slowed down her pace. It generally took Risa a long time to figure things out and tonight things were even more bizarre and hectic than the usual dance rehearsal or voice recording. Deciding to give her tired mind a break, Risa turned to ask her friend directly.

“Can you tell me what’s going on now Kamei?”

-----

I'm done with a few of my projects and reports so a quickie chapter before I have to start studying for a test next week. I'll try to write another chapter over the weekend if time permits. Until then enjoy :)

iacus: Yep 2 mystery people. Makes it all the more fun doesn’t it :p

Saikami: :pen_no: I could never let Reina die. I love her!

Rei: There, now you know who’s mystery person #2 :)

wordsworth: Wow where did you get Aibon? Random but still cool cuz I like her. I’m definitely behind the ‘Bring back the Bon’ campaign :pen_nod:

jafeijai: I didn’t plan for Risa to be sad for so long but somehow it just happened. The sad look kinda fits her though. Makes you wanna hold her tight and console her right XD

JFC: Hmmmm good guess :ONbingo: I was debating between her and Eri.

Sukoshi: Absolutely right!! It’s Kamei Kamei Kyamei!! :MKgroovin:

Amarghetta: Awww thanks. I love getting praises :yay:

Owaranai_sLaVe: I originally thought of KonKon but that’ll be an easy guess since wherever Mako goes, KonKon goes too :lol:

rndmnwierd: “Buuuuuu” It ain’t the Fujimoto :ONbigdeal:

00HB: Well they did contact each other but not physically but only through a phone call. And I’m glad to see you reading this again. And what do you know, they are living together in this story :tfr9a7wg:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 06:26:25 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #377 on: March 23, 2007, 06:48:54 AM »
Yay updates! :ONfarofflook:

The pics you add gives me a better feel of the mood of the chapter. :tfr9a7wg: :ONgyaaah:

Reina is still unconscious? Maybe a kiss from Ai-chan can wake her up. :ONhee:

Uncle Tanabe seems to be a very important person to be able to keep the news of Reina's accident out of the ears of the people. :ONglasses:

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: March 23, 2007, 07:00:31 AM »
An update, woohoo! :D

Looks like things still aren't looking too good. Reina'll wake up soon, right!? :(

On a completely unrelated note, the fact that in Ai-chan's picture she is wearing a bikini (she is wearing a bikini, right!?) was pretty amusing <_<;; It's like, all sad and there suddenly comes a picture of her in a bikini... Okay, I think I just ruined the mood here :evil:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #379 on: March 23, 2007, 07:01:18 AM »
Leave me alone! I'm a bad guesser! *pouts* But <3 Eri.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Freaky Rider