JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sweets - Lolita Strawberry in Summer

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 77741 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #380 on: March 23, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »
Aww Hammy san, an update even though you are so busy :baa60776:  much love :heart: and yay it's ERI! :heart: :heart: Eri is surprisingly calm and handled the situation really well!  pretty kakkoii~ :ONluvluv2:

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #381 on: March 23, 2007, 11:52:50 AM »
Ah, you updated! <3 Although short, it was a good chapter. But you still haven't made Reina wake up yet. ;___;

What IS Eri doing there anyway? o____o;; And how the hell does she she have such good connections?
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #382 on: March 23, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
*reads the whole 47 chapters in hours* :baa60776:

I was giggling like an idiot when I read the earlier chapters XD.
I love how you put those pics inside the fanfics, they go well with the story.

And threesome H!P fics? Instant WIN XD. Random Morning Musume pairings? Also WIN XD.

Regarding the current development of the story...
Aichan! And Reina in hospital? NO... REINA! :ONfrustrated:

I really am such a fan of H!P fanfictions now :heart:.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2007, 09:45:13 PM »
YATTA~ UPDATE!! :thumbsup:D

[gasp] It was Kamei?! Darn..At least Konno appeared in the story again.....You purposely put that part first up didn't you? JUST to make Konno impossible to be the one at the hospital..

Like the others say, how does Kamei have such great connections?! We must know!!!

It's great that you're still continuing this lil_hamz! :thumbsup Keep it up, fellow Risa lover!! :D

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: March 24, 2007, 12:47:11 AM »
Ohh Reina, get better soon! Ai better not break Gaki's heart! I feel confrontation and heartbreak of with TaGaki coming...:ONcry:

Hmmm, for some reason, I rather like a desperate, concerned KonKon. It's a change from her usual calm demeanor. I like the doting Makoto... :tfr9a7wg:

Eri's so handy! :heart:

Intense fic, lil_hamz!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #385 on: March 24, 2007, 02:24:25 AM »
Eri's got connections! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #386 on: March 24, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
I see both you and me were busy Hamz. The new quarter just started, so it's SORTA normal now for me. But I'm glad you're back to give up some more fanfic goodness :D

Ai and Reina....they make me smile and cry at the same time ;-;

I'd upload some hot Korean stuff as a welcome back present, but I'm not on my comp :T So instead, I shall introduce you to my lovely avatar. Meet Jun Ji Hyun <3.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #387 on: April 02, 2007, 02:39:23 AM »
Makoto... Konkon... same house... free time...
Oh god... wild dreams again!
Very nice chapter indeed! Hey, WordsWorth, maybe a kiss from Ai AND Risa willl wake her up! now THAT wuold be nice! ^____^

[About your pics.... where the hell do you get these "paparazzi" pics? Maybe lil_hamz is a lil_stalker XD  ]
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #388 on: April 12, 2007, 02:16:06 AM »
Chapter 48

The repetitive sound that kept finding its way into Reina’s ears made the tired girl struggle and open her eyes to find out what the annoying noise was. Opening one wonky eye, she found her lone eyeball assaulted by a strong bright light.

Argh! I’m going blind!

Wait, a bright light….does that mean I’m dead?

Determined to make sure she wasn’t going down without a fight, Reina raised one arm to shield her vision from the brightness of the beam. If she was going to heaven, or hell for that matter, she wanted to see who it was taking her away from the world she was so reluctant to leave behind.

The second time she opened her eyes, the smart girl managed to catch a glimpse of some words beyond the light. 

Something tal…. Something pital…. f*** the front words. The last word reads hospital….HOSPITAL? I’m in a hospital? So I’m not dead?!

Flailing the arm of her now excited self, she swung it around blindly to try and reach any switch that could cut the luminosity of the lamp from stinging her eyes. After a few failed attempts, her middle finger finally flicked against a button. 

With the lamp now switched off, the room fell into semi darkness with the only illumination coming from a crack beneath what Reina assumed was the door. A few minutes ticked by before Reina’s eyes adjusted to the dimness of the almost quiet room. The weird noise from earlier hasn’t stopped and craning her neck over to the left, the young yankee at last saw what was making the sound. Lying sprawled on her back on the sofa in the corner of the room, was her fifth generation senpai. Makoto’s mouth was slightly ajar with a trickle of drool threatening to fall at any moment.

Stifling a giggle, the now wide awake patient continued looking around the room. When her view found its way back to her bed, she discovered an astonishing sight. Ai was sitting in the chair by her bedside, apparently asleep. The only difference between her and Makoto was the manner in which they slept. Ai was so much more beautiful and serene.

Awestruck by the beauty of the girl she had admired for so long, Reina just stared at the delicate features of Ai. The moon that had crept high into the sky somewhere during Reina’s quiet admiration now cast its strange glow through the open windows and reflected beautifully off Ai’s sleeping form.

Why are you so beautiful? 

Lifting her hand to Ai’s face, Reina hovered her fingers near her smooth and flawless cheek. Should she risk rousing Ai and having herself being caught in such a suggestive act? Especially since they had technically broken up? Digging her nails into the palm of her hand, Reina weighed her options.

She might not wake up. She probably wouldn’t. Yeah she won’t.

With one trembling hand, Reina brushed her fingers lightly against Ai’s cheek. Nothing, there was absolutely no reaction from the girl. She was almost certainly in a deep sleep. Bolder now from her previous success, Reina tried again. This time, she let her fingers stay on Ai’s face, even going as far as to run her thumb over the sleeping girl’s cheek.

I wish we were still together.

"Reina... miss you."

Just as she was going to retract her hand, satisfied from the little joy she had derived from the short moment, a hand no bigger than her own clamped itself over. It seemed a rather awkward situation with Reina's hand on Ai's cheek and Ai's hand on Reina's. But the strangest thing of all was that, the girls could think of nothing at this moment except how beautiful each other looked with their face shrouldered beneath the mixture of moonlight and darkness that enveloped the room.

-----

[The Niigaki Mansion]

“Oh, so you knew him from such a long time ago.”

“Yep. He was the doctor I went to for my eczema problem since I was a kid. It’s really a coincidence that he was transferred to Yokohama to be the new hospital director.”

KameMame were now sitting in the kitchen area of the Niigaki household. Both their coats were draped over the high chair nearest the wall while Eri sat in another. As Risa busied herself with making cups of hot cocoa, they talked about the Kamei family’s connections.

“Isn’t Mr. Tanabe a rather renowned doctor? And he was your family doctor? Wow Kamei you are that rich huh.”

Placing a white mug with the picture of a turtle in front of Eri, Risa walked out of the kitchen and took her place in the high chair next to Eri.

“We’re okay I guess. But Gaki-san, you aren’t that shabby yourself.”

Taking a sip from the mug and waving at random spots in the house, Eri made her point.

“We seem to have more in common than we thought.”

Slapping Eri’s arm lightly, Risa appeared to be in a much more relaxed mood as compared to earlier.

“How did you end up coming here anyway? Mako-chan told you about the accident?”

She could guess the second youngest Gokkie as the mastermind in the plan. No one else had known about the accident as she had forgotten to inform their leader - Yoshizawa. Still, it could be a blessing in disguise since Eri managed to settle the situation so easily. At present, as long as they could get Reina back to Tokyo in one piece by the time their break was over, things would be fine. Nobody else had to find out or things could get ugly. Risa could just imagine the tabloids splashing the incident over front covers and making a tidy sum off their misfortune.

“I have a request.”

“A request?”

Eri asked with a puzzled expression after taking the last sip from the mug.

“Could you keep this from Sayumi? It’s not that I don’t trust her. Really, it’s not like that at all. I just hope to keep things quiet.”

Putting on her most earnest expression, Risa crossed her fingers behind her back. Hopefully Eri bought her little speech. It's not like she was lying, she did trust Sayumi. She just didn't trust Michishige's brain when she was in the company of outsiders. The girl was known to hold long conversations happily with anyone that was willing to listen. And that, could potentially bring harm to their image.

“You don’t have to be so nervous Gaki-san. I totally understand. I wasn’t intending to tell her anyway.”

“What?! You, not confiding in Sayumin? This is news.”

“Well we’re having issues. Or rather I am.”

Looking down to her pair of hands with perfectly manicured nails, Eri started figiting with them. It was obvious she was pretending to be interested with the design that were painstakingly painted on just a couple of days ago.

“Issues? You know you can talk to me Kame. I am after all, your senpai.”

Cocking a perfectly plucked eyebrow, Risa prompted her friend to continue.

“I don’t know how it started or when I started feeling this way. But I kinda find it difficult to.... you know, get excited around Sayu these days. I'm afraid that.... I... might have a problem.”

Oh my god.

Risa barely managed to stop herself from gasping aloud. Instead, she now had one finger stuck near her ear and a rather wide open mouth. Staring at Eri with huge eyes, she couldn't even blink as her overwhelmed brain thought of something to say.

Think Risa. Say something. ANYTHING!

"Eh.... well... maybe.... tired! That's it. You're probably tired."

Slapping her hands together, Risa pointed at Eri and nodded her head forcefully as if telling her junior to accept what she just said.

"You think so? But even when Sayu's right next to me in bed. When she runs her hand up my stomach and breathes into my ear...."

For a while, Risa had a dazed look. She tried hard to block out the explicit details Eri was telling her. How could she possibly sit there and listen to what the turtle and hare pair got up to when they were left alone? Yet a part of her was gnawing at her brain. Telling her ears to continue listening in on every little detail, for the process sounded truly heavenly. Between the battle going on in her brain and trying to appear attentive like the dependable senpai she should be, Risa managed to pick up a few words. Most of them were along the lines of, carassing.... so close to each other......... lips touched......... tie........ hair smelt so sweet ....

Wait, tie? What did they do with a tie?

Shuddering, Risa decided she didn't need to know that. Enough was enough. Facing one palm up and chopping her other hand down on it, Risa gestured for Kamei to stop talking.

"Okay! I get the picture."

Too clear a picture, with extremely detailed imagery.

"What you need, is something to rekindle the spark."

-----

"Did you mean it?"

Ai's big round eyes were imploring for Reina to say something. But the usually dare-devil yankee was to stunned to speak. She couldn't believe that her carefully hidden vulnerable and sweet side was discovered. By the Takahashi that was pretending to be asleep no less.

"I know I promised to let you be with Sayumi if you woke up but please.... tell me once more that you, missed me."

Suddenly, Ai's eyes began to water and drops of tears slid from their ends. The fluid that would be priceless to any fan seeped into Reina's hand that was still positioned on Ai's cheek. This wet sensation coupled with the sudden squeeze of hand by Ai brought the shocked girl back to her senses, and not a second too soon.

"What do you mean by be with Sayumi? Reina ain't being with nobody unless it's Ai-chan!"

-----

wordsworth: Really? Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the pics  :D

Rei.rev.07: Yup it's ERI :heart: She has wriggled her way into my heart. Blame Hitori Janai  ;D Are you gonna update it soon? My neck's getting too long waiting.

TydusArandor: Oops....busted. I tried to make it less obvious. Guess it didn't work  :lol:

rndmnwierd: Haha just kidding. Don't get mad :shy1:

Sukoshi: As much as I like ditzy Eri, cool Eri's great too. Ahhhh Eri is just  :luvuluvu:

Saikami: I hope this chapter wasn't as short. I can't tell since I'm using wordpad. Too lazy to reinstall microsoft word again  :bored:

Ren: I love ya Mame avatar with the beard  :hee: I love reading H!P fanfics too. I could spend all day just reading them. But of course I couldn't do that with other annoying things to do like school and studying.

jafeijai: You like KonKon too? I like the whole of 5th gen, but she somehow doesn't seem to fit in the story very much :dunno: I'll try to have more of her.

orangesocks: Wow I'm so honoured your'e reading my story. I love yours. You're a great writer  :k-great:

JFC: With the rumors of her being rich, I just had to write it in :kekeke:

Owaranai_sLaVe: Yup, I'm super busy but I hate to stop for too long. Though it really was quite long  :hehehe: Are you gonna post new chapters soon? I love Going.....gone!

00HB: That was a good idea. Damn should've written it in. Something like a sleeping beauty story. Lolz, if I was a stalker.....*imagines*  :shifty:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: April 12, 2007, 02:28:11 AM »
 :D I hope Risa's plan to help rekindle Eri's burning fire for Sayu's not going to end in another misunderstanding...and I'm glad Tanaka's ok,at least as far as we can tell.

The TaGakiReina has become more of a Ai x Reina thing, huh? Hum...so where does that leave Risa?  :(

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #390 on: April 12, 2007, 03:59:17 AM »
Awww. So Reina and Ai will patch things up. That's good news. ;)

lol at Risa getting uncomfortable with Eri's explicit descriptions. I wonder what they plan to do to re-ignite the spark. Another ride on the Ferris wheel perhaps? :P ;D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2007, 04:19:17 AM »
Opening one wonky eye, she found her lone eyeball assaulted by a strong bright light.

Argh! I’m going blind!

Wait, a bright light….does that mean I’m dead?

Determined to make sure she wasn’t going down without a fight, Reina raised one arm to shield her vision from the brightness of the beam. If she was going to heaven, or hell for that matter, she wanted to see who it was taking her away from the world she was so reluctant to leave behind.

Wah for a moment there I was worried that Reina did go blind!  oh how Ai chan would never be able to forgive herself if Reina never recovered fully...though it will probably still be hard on Reina to recover fully before the end of the break. 

Reina's determination is just the best though since she was willing to fight it out with heaven and hell =)  Gotta love her Yankiness!   :cool1:

Wait, tie? What did they do with a tie?

Shuddering, Risa decided she didn't need to know that.

LOL Risa..I think the rest of us want to know  :bingo:  I have a suspicion that Sayu's really into Eric though it has also crossed my mind that Eri's problem might have been caused by Risa and the closet  :lol:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2007, 04:43:29 AM »
LOL a Reina thinking she was dead XD  Uuu! uuu! yes, like wordsworth said, the ferris wheel! those are always fun!

Me too, so i know how that feels. Soon? Let's see, if I procrastonate on two of my projects (which i most likely will, but probably on non productive stuff) that are do after this week, have time after the party, actually study for my Geometry H test because im not happy with my grade (I want my algebra ;_; )...I think i may be able to put out a short chapter that i might not even be happy with T___T. You have no idea how badly I want to write because of how long the Valentine timeline is. arrrgghh and my notes are so messy.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2007, 09:25:48 PM »
It's match-maker Mame-chan! ;D

"What do you mean by be with Sayumi? Reina ain't being with nobody unless it's Ai-chan!"
Dayum right! 

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #394 on: April 13, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »
Yay! Reina's alive and good. <3 I'm glad her and Aichan patched things up. <333 :D When she was ready to fight heaven and hell, it was so yankii of her. xD

Now, Eri is having a problem. :O Well, I agree with Sukoshi, it could be because of the closet encounter. Although, personally I rather Eri be with Risa over Sayu anyway. XD

Great chapter~!
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2007, 08:01:29 AM »
Yay update! Glad you still manage to write this fic even though you are busy :D:heart:.

[The Niigaki Mansion]
Sorry I don't know why I laugh of this XD. But I just laughed! :lol: The thought of Gaki and Kamei wearing lolita dresses like in HPC while sipping tea in a garden of a big mansion... Princess-y... LMAO

OMG the turtle and hare are into S&M. :lol:

"For that, invite Fujimoto for a threesome."

Reina probably thought "Be with Sayu?!?! Like hell I would! *slaps Sayu*" :lol:

lil_hamz: Yeah I am busy with school and stuffs too, but I just managed to get my browser points to JPH!P ;D Glad you like my Mame beard avatar, I love them while they look so comedic like that :heart:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: April 15, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »
awesome! 2 chapters back to back (for me) Sorry didn't check this thread till now.. Anyways that was soooo sweet Reina and Ai they sorted everything out!... finally! and I loved how you discribed Ai when she was asleep.. She is indeed beautiful.

Geez I never ever realised that Eri and Sayu were the turtle and the hare pair until I read that chapter. Kamemame talk was funny! I wonder.. has Risa developed a crush on Eri?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #397 on: April 16, 2007, 01:43:29 AM »
No hard feelings. ;D I seriously liked the Kameshige imagery.

But:
Does this mean the Takanagaki trio is done for?
Maybe will there be Kamemame?
Will Makoto wake up to something uncomfortable in the hospital room?

Offline deviousmind

• ecchi
  • want my foot up ur $%??? >:/ ...jk ;)
« Reply #398 on: May 15, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
OH MY GAHW!!!! please do not stop this fic pleasse please ill do anything ! please finish it .. :-[ :'(

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #399 on: May 17, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »
Chapter 49

[Back in Hello! Apartments]

Standing in front of Sayumi's door at 4 am in the morning wasn't something Eri did everyday. But this time things were different. She was going to carry out the plan Risa hatched up for her. At first, she couldn't stop laughing when she heard parts of "Operation Elly" related by a very enthusiatic Risa. Everything sounded ridiculous, insane even. However on hindsight, the plan did sound exciting and rather feasible. It was guaranteed to rekindle that extinguished flame, or so Risa claimed. 

Curling her fingers into a small ball, Eri prepared herself to knock on Sayumi's door. The pink furry sign which beared her beautiful name in kanji hung in the middle of the wooden structure. Staring at it for a while now, Eri's eyes began to blur and her stomach churned. Arghs! Why was she chickening out at such a crucial moment. Deciding that she needed back-up before she gave up completely, Eri started towards the stairs and ran upstairs to find her closet senpai.

'If there isn't a 7.5 scale earthquake or fire that's gonna burn me to crisp any second, that person is so gonna die.'

Mumbling grumpily to herself, Risa dragged her tired body towards the door. The hours spent on the train's little compartment in the day made her sore all over and it was only after falling alseep did she find herself less achey. Whoever was standing outside sounded like she was going to break through her door at any moment. Hence the exhausted girl had no choice but to grudgingly hurry to let the impatient beast in. Swinging the tormented door wide open with one forceful pull, Risa came face to face with a bent over Eri, still panting from running up the stairs two steps at a time.

'If this isn't an emergency, you're DEAD!'

Since she could not catch her breath back fast enough to reply the fuming older girl. Eri clamped her sweaty hand over Risa's wrist and pulled her towards the stairs. Back down the same way she came up. She would just have to explain things later.

'What?! You woke me up at 4 plus am in the freaking morning just so I could be your personal cheerleading squad while you made out with Shige!!!'

Risa was one millisecond away from exploding, she felt like a volcano bubbling at intense levels, going to erupt at any second. As nice and understanding a person she could be, she was no happy camper when it came to sleeping issues. This was the perfect example of a person who didn't take kindly to being woken up abruptly. She would wake up at her own time, on her own terms.

'I'm so sorry Gaki-san but this is an emergency. There's only got a couple of hours left before everyone gets back. Today is the last day of our break. And I really wanna do this before it becomes too crowded. I don't think I could muster up the courage another time. Also, what if someone stumbles onto us while we were at it?'

Grinding her teeth, Risa looked from Eri's flustered face to Sayumi's name on the door. She really wanted to smack Eri over the head with the trashcan that stood temptingly in the corner. It was funny that she hadn't noticed how gleaming and handy that trashcan looked before. Too bad bashing Eri would result in bloodshed and injuries that would be problematic to hide. It was already a big headache having to conceal Reina's wound, there was really no need to add another casualty to the list. Fine, so the turtle would live... for now. Wow, so she did share some traits with the senpai she adored so much before successfully entering Momosu - Abe Natsumi.

'You know what you're supposed to do right?'

Eri nodded her head rapidly. She had gone through every detail of the plan and made sure she memorized them step by step. It was part of the reason why she could only put the plan into action during the early hours of the morning. Eri didn't initially plan to carry out this crazy deed at all but that afternoon, when the group of five had arrived back in Tokyo after the endless train ride from Yokohama, Konno had been standing on the platform waiting for them, no doubt informed by Makoto. And standing by her side looking very pretty indeed in a pink and white frilly strap top, was Sayumi. She looked so beautiful with the sun setting behind her that Eri's breathe was taken away instantly.

Later, she was further touched when Sayumi, who had obviously knew all the happenings after being filled in by a reluctant KonKon on the night she had left for Yokohama after receiving Makoto's urgent phone call, didn't shout or stomp her feet at being the last to find out. In fact, Sayumi didn't even jump at her throat for not notifying her about something so important or blame her for running off without a single phone call or message for so many days. There was none of that. Instead, Sayumi offered to carry her luggage and silently slipped her hand around Eri's arm, leading her towards the cab stand where a rather long queue was already forming. Her actions made Eri feel bad, so much so that she decided to jot down from memory all the major points of "Operation Elly" as soon as they returned to their apartment block.

'I won't be going back with you guys. We need to catch up.'

Annoucing this with a huge grin on her rosy face, Makoto moved aside to let the Rokkies and remaining Gokkies pass through when two cabs pulled up to the stand. Then wrapping an arm around the gentle Asami, she gave a little wink as a glint flashed in her eye. Everyone knew what sort of catching up she meant when they saw how tightly she held onto her bag of "victory items". Earlier, back in Yokohama, Makoto had insisted that Risa take her out for some long overdue shopping. Strangly, the target of her mad shopping spree revolved only around food. In spite of Risa mentioning that her hometown wasn't really famous for chocolate sauce. Makoto dumped into her cart every single brand and type of chocolate sauce she could find at the supermarket. At the cash register, the checkout lady gave them a weird look after seeing the small mountain of sauces and the satisfied smile on Makoto's face.

~ Flashback to a Few Days Earlier ~

'Why did you buy so many types of sauces Mako-chan?'

'Oh you know, so KonKon and I could enjoy ourselves. It really is so much more fun with it. You should try it sometime Kamei-chan.'

Rolling her eyes, Risa reached out for a random bottle that lay nearest to her on the coffee table. Marginally managing to shrink herself back before Makoto could swipe at her to grab it back. She twisted the cover open and stuck a finger in.

'I'll do a taste test.'

Seeing Risa's actions, a light bulb illuminated above Eri's head.

'Ah, so it's supposed to be eaten like that. But why would anyone want to eat chocolate sauce by itself. Won't it be too sweet?'

Scratching her head with a confused expression on her face, Eri looked from Risa to Makoto and back again, waiting for one of them to further explain. Eyeing their somewhat curvy junior, the Gokkies wondered if she was being sacastic. However, Eri's pouted lip expression told them she truly didn't know the "real" reason.

'Uhhh... that's a good question Kamei. Mako-chan will explain the reason to you whilst I take a shower.'

'GAKI-SAN~~~~'

Jumping up from her seat on the couch and running upstairs towards the bathroom, Risa made like an arrow slicing through the air straight for its target. She slammed the door and ssexy beasted loudly when she heard Makoto yelling her name after being bombarded with Eri's questioning. Sometimes, the turtle was too naive for her own good.

~ End of Flashback ~

'Come on, open the door.'

Pushing Eri towards Sayumi's bedroom door, Risa nudged at the statue to get inside already. However her junior had a serious case of shell-shock syndrome and couldn't move an inch. Eri was definitely no Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in these scenarios.

'Go on, hurry up!'

'Ehhhh?!?! But...but....what if she's already sleeping? It wouldn't be good to wake her.'

Making a last ditch attempt with badly thought up excuses to try and get out of entering Sayumi's bedroom, a scared Eri clutched at Risa's hand and refused to budge. Her wobbly legs felt like jelly, barely able to support her weight or prevent her from crashing to the floor.

'Of course she's asleep. It's early morning! Are you gonna do this or not? I'm going back to bed if you aren't!'

[Reina's Room]

'Did you hear that?'

'Voices?'

'Let's check it out.'

[Rokkies Hallway]

Opening the door a crack, Ai peeped out into the darkened hallway, her heart pounded rapidly, afraid of what she might see. As soon as her eyes got accustomed to the darkness, she saw not some frightening boogyman roaming the corridors but two shadowy figures standing outside Sayumi's room. Recognizing them as Risa and Eri but not being able to hear what was being said, Ai got increasingly angry when she saw Eri holding onto Risa's arm and her Risa, yes her Risa patting back gently. An outraged Ai practically kicked open Reina's door and zoomed over to the pair with a stunned Reina trying desperately to keep up.

'Why are you two holding hands?!'

A couple of extremely surprised faces spun 180 degrees around to gape at the uninvited intruder. Eri's hands immediately flew off Risa's like having touched a hot potato and she shrank back a few metres to clutch at her chest with both hands. Failing to calm her frantically beating heart, she could only stare opened mouthed at the furious Takahashi. Having the chance to observe Ai properly and Reina who was trailing behind, Risa's right temple twitched.

'And why are you two dressed in practically nothing exiting Tanakacchi's room? Why wasn't I informed about the late night activity AGAIN?'

Ai had an expression of disbelief as she folded her arms across her chest, resting her full weight on one leg.

'You're the thief and you're screaming robbery? Look at what you're wearing.'

What was I wearing? Risa couldn't recall what she wore to bed. She only remembered what she had picked out for Eri to ensure their plan was foolproof. Something she was sure Sayumi couldn't resist. Eric clothed in nothing but a large white shirt had to do the trick.

'She's wearing a white shirt while I'm wearing.....'

Glancing down at herself, Risa's mouth dropped down so wide there was a full splendid view of her neatly placed rows of teeth. She was wearing her favorite undies. White lacy ones she secretly bought for herself some time ago. With her mind doing a 50 metre quick dash back to just before Eri proclaimed her decision to carry out the wondrous plan,  Risa had a vague image of taking off her tank top and flinging it across the room while sleeping. She had always felt uncomfortable during the months with high tempertures and this was usually what happened when the night got too hot .

'God Kame! Why didn't you tell me?'

Glaring at the shivering turtle who was in no condition to explain matters or help in her suspicious position, Risa narrowed her eyes and raised her voice to yell exasperatedly.

"You! Inside now!"

Pulling on the shirt sleeve of the white oversize shirt Eri was wearing, Risa yanked her towards Sayumi's room, twisted at the door knob and pushed her inside with one smooth motion. The whole episode was over in a second. Now left to face Ai's wrath on her own, Risa took a deep breathe before speaking.

'It's not what you think or see. I can explain everything....'

Before Risa could shift into high gear and convince Ai that she was as innocent as a new born baby, Reina who had been standing at the side witnessing the entire chain of events in silence finally spoke.

'Before Ai-chan tears your hair out, I wanna know why you're wearing lacy underwear. Aren't all of us restricted from owning anything other than white cotton undies?' 

[Sayumi's Room]

'Yes Eric yes! That feels so good.'

*Thud!*

A loud noise woke Sayumi up from her very blissful dream. Annoyed at being interrupted at the best part, she  kicked her pink bed covers off angrily and sat up with a frown on her pretty face. She was all ready to yell at whoever was making the ruckus. However, before she could scream bloody murder, she saw a wide-eyed pouty Eri dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt, plastered back first on the door. Sayumi's eyes travelled down from Eri's face to her bare feet standing on the thick carpeted floor. She was no longer able to resist the smile that was slowing creeping onto her lips after noticing Eri tremble slightly from the air conditioning's strong blast. Sayumi was more than happy to be awake now. Eric in the flesh was way better than any dream. Licking her slightly dry lips, she rolled off the bed and crossed the short three metre distance between them. 

-----

First off, a thousand apologies for this update which took an incredibly long time. I had a serious case of writer's block. Next, I'm thinking of ending this fic soon before it gets too boring. So do keep a look out for the last (or maybe last few) chapter(s).

orangesocks: Oops, does this count as a misunderstanding  :dunno:

wordsworth: Well, it won't exactly be a trip on the ferris wheel this time, but it should be just as *aheminterestingcough*  :ding:

Sukoshi: And Eric makes an appearance! I had wanted to go there (Risa, Eri & the closet) but on 2nd thoughts, things are messy enough aren't they  :glasses:

Owaranai_sLaVe: Yes, school is horrible. I've just been released for a while after my last paper. Better to get on with the story today since my writer's block seems to be on bit of a vacation too  :hehehe:

JFC: Let's hope matchmaker mame can help herself this time  :prayers:

Saikami: I like Eri with Risa too! *high 5* Actually I like Risa with everyone :kekeke:

Ren: Hahahahaaaaa yeah that is pretty funny. I'm imaging it in my head now. Victorian time KameMame. Slap Sayu is hilarious sounding to me for some reason and it really shouldn't. How could slapping anyone be funny? I'm bad  :sweat:

stefy: I bet everyone has a crush on Eri sometime or another. She's too cute to resist :heart: Ahhhh Eri *daydreams*  :luvluv1:

rndmnwierd: Takanagaki trio. I like the sound of that. It's a mouthful  :wahaha: They won't be over if I can help it. There's no way Risa doesn't get a good ending in my fic. Lolz. 

deviousmind: Thanks for reading this and liking it. I'll definitely write this to the end  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:51:17 AM by lil_hamz »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sweets - Lolita Strawberry in Summer