JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Donÿt Hate My Eyes

Author Topic: My Christmas fanfiction  (Read 2468 times)

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
My Christmas fanfiction
« on: December 08, 2007, 06:32:53 PM »
Hmm, since I'm currently working on a comic book as of this moment, maybe I can make up a short story about Christmas.

Cookies full of love

It was Christmas eve at Tokyo. The snow was coming down like pebbles elegantly, and everyone was in high spirits. The children were playing in the snow, and the older children were going to the stores shopping in the malls. The Morning Musume members were like the older children, going to shopping malls to get the latest stuff that were on sale. And they were even buying presents for the other members like some of the H!P kids and Biyuuden. But not everyone in Morning Musume were shopping.

Koharu, Aika, Li Chun and Qian Lin were making snowman shaped like cookies because this year they wanted to do something for the other members. The type of cookies they were making were Strawberry, and vanilla cookies springled with red, green and black springled.

Koharu smiled, "I hope the cookies become sweet and creamy like apple juice. They will be the best cookies in the world."

"Maybe they will look like the cookies on this cookie box. Nice and rich looking." Aika pointed at the Pillsbury box that they had to make the sugar cookies with. The cookies were shaped perfectly and looked creamy and delicious like no other.

"Hope they don't turned out be burnt like last year when Yossy made those cookies that were as hard as a rock. But some of them turned out to be pretty good. Not the best but turned out to be good."

"There were cookies made last year already Koharu? I thought we were the first ones."

"No we weren't the first ones Junjun. We are the first kids I beleve to make these cookies. Hopefully they don't turn out be bad."

Li Chun looked at her friend Qian lin making the cookies shaped nice. Being so quiet when she is one of the only people talking, she was determined to get them done. She asked,

"How many cookies we made so far Aika-chan? I lost count so quickly."

Aika looks at the bowl with the cookies that they just made and began to count.

"Ichi ni san shi..."

"Since Aika is counting the cookies, while we go the the kitchen and set up the gifts for the other girls and start cleaning up before they get back from shopping."

"HAI!!" Qian Lin and Li Chun said with excitement at the same time. The three got up and headed to the Kitchen where they see all of these dishes pilling up one another like an landfill. They looked at one another, and began to go to work starting with the dishes.

"Man it is a zoo in here. How are we all gonna do these dishes in 2 hours? And how are the cookies are going to be ready in 2 hours?" Koharu bang her head on the Frige and complained like a 2 year old, and started a Tandrum. She always gets Tandrums and fits about chores it is crazy. With her complaining, the two Chinese girl started the dishes and began to talk Chinese to one another on how to organize the dishes properly. Koharu looked at the two girls and stopped crying and walked to them slowly.

"How you guys are doing them so quickly? It is amazing as ever." Koharu ran up to them and helped the girls out watching the dishes.

As the three older girls were cleaning the kitchen out, Aika was counting the cookies. She was tired of counting them so she fell asleep on the ground. She close her eyes and curled up to a ball. Dreaming in her head were the moment when the other members of Morning Musume were trading presents to one another.

Aika's dream:

The other members were giving out presents to one another in an assembly from oldest generation to the newest generation of girls. They were all jolly and they in a good mood of giving and Thanking to one another. It was the best thing they ever experienced all year except Yossy's graduation when they cried and they were stressed out to see her leave. Ai-chan anounced the time to present the gifts from the generations 7th through 8th. Ai-chan stand up on the hard wooded table and said these words:

"Alright guys calm down. It is time to trade gifts from the 7th and 8th generation members. They seems to have something good for us to share ^_^."

Everyone has there gaze on the girls and started to clap there hands to them since this is their first Christmas making something special for the older members. They were excited because they know they did a perfect job in them. Koharu stepped up to them and began to talk with a Genki smile on her face.

"Konnichiwa Minna-san. I'm here today to give out the gifts from me, Aika, Junjun and Linlin today. I hope you all like them because we made them with our hearts and soul, and we are positive that you guys will be happy!"

Aika and the two chinese pulled out a huge bag full of little bags of cookies for the members in Morning Musume and the other members in H!P, but they will give those other cookies out later when they come back from there tours and whatnots. The cookies were in Reindeer bags with the names of the 12 Chinese zodiacs on them designed by Li Chun (since she is the current artist in the group), and the ribons were bought from Koharu and Aika. They saved up the money for the Ribons and it was worth it. They had bells that jiggle and gold slashs on them.

The girls distributed the bags one by one to each member and they all opened up the bags and whala, a bag full of delicious Strawberry and Vanilla Snowman shaped cookies. The girls had a bite of one of the cookies in their bag and said with enthuniasm.

"These are the best cookies we ever tasted. Arigatou Gozaimasu little Kouhais!"

The older members bow there heads with respect and they began eating all of the cookies in the bag. Ai-chan said.

"The cookies you present to us today were very high quality like and delicious. The presentation and look of the bags were excellent and creative, and I have to say, you guys really put your hardest in these cookies like magic.  Even though I don't eat cookies that much, I had to say that these were the best cookies ever. You should make more like this next year."

Koharu, Aika, Li Chun and Qian Lin bow there heads with respect and thank Ai-chan and the others a 'Thank you' to all of them for the comments.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu Ai-senpai! We really appriciate that." The four of the girls ran up to the short leader and gave her kisses and hugs.

Aika woke up from her dream and she sees Koharu standing beside her with determination.

"Girl! Wake up. I didn't let you stay here all alone to sleep on my back. Now I was wondering how many cookies we have  now?"

"Umm, so far we had 279 cookies made. Is thats how many we need much more?" Aika rubbed her eyes and looked at Koharu.

"Hmm, thats enough cookies, we only gonna give three cookies each to the members anyways. And besides you have flour on your face."

The girls began to laugh and got up and set up the cookies for tonight. This has to be the sweetest Christmas the girls ever experienced. Aika couldn't wait until that moment when the girls acted so jolly like in her dream. Hmm, maybe dreams will come true.

The end

Hope you like it. It took me a long time to write this story ><.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 09:11:35 PM by babydoll »

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: My Christmas fanfiction
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »
Nice warm story you got there. Reading this made me smile because my friend's sister gave us a few chocolate cookies  an hour ago. I'm eating it while reading this one.  :lol: :lol:

And... ummm.... is it true that Li chun is the best artist in the current group??  :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 07:02:25 PM by Sancho »

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 09:13:36 PM »
^ It is kinda true. If you look at her drawings from her photocards with the drawing and writing, she can really draw good =D.

And thanks for the comment. I was eating some cookies while typing it :P.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 03:15:57 AM »
279 cookies? Dayum. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Flip - Donÿt Hate My Eyes