JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Girls

Author Topic: check out those GAMs  (Read 3550 times)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
check out those GAMs
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:57:06 AM »
"So um I decided I should write my on little fanfic on the infamous pair (GAM desu!)... might be bad... kinda wasn't right state of mind.   I think seeing how I had originally thought this scene? part? chapter should be set at a Chuck E Cheese (WTH) then had to find a more appropriate location... Library (nah too they would get in trouble for talking loud... would be funy though) ...  School? (too complicated with the teachers and the students) ... H!O Headquarters (sigh) STARBUCKS (HELL YEAH!!)...  So as you can see from my thought process this fanfic is going to be a bit odd.  So uh fair warning read at your own risk... OH! and comment ... so like yea I present a Big Breezy Production:

check out those GAMS!
(hehe get it)

One day a girl was walking down the street wearing a yellow hoodie and a pair of over-sized sunglasses as a disguise.  She doesn't do this often... you know put on disguises.... but today she didn't feel like having to deal with the fans ... no offense it just one of those days.  So here she is walking freely down the sidewalk, takes a quick glance of her reflection in the window before walking away.  Hmm what's this; something seems to have caught her eye.  She  backs up and stares at the window for a pretty long time.  She finally stops staring at, whatever it was she saw, and begins to look around to see what shop this window belonged to. Starbucks... yuck!  Well, they do have a pretty tasty mocha frappuccino she takes off her disguise (Took off the hood and removed her sunglasses... no biggie). Then walked into the coffee shop all nonchalant and cool-seeming.

"Yo!" She says to a girl reading a book.

"Oh um Hi."  This girl was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray sweater. She looks very mature and sophisticated especially with the Tina Fey-like glasses she used while reading.

"So I haven't seen or heard from you in a while"

"Is that so"

"Yeah ... One might think your trying to avoid her" Uh-Oh the yellow one looks irritated.

"One might"

The irritated one's eyebrow begins to twitch "So are you?"

"Am I what"

"Avoiding me!"

"Yes" says the mature un-irritated one

Obviously, the other is getting angry and proceeds to stare at her with the her infamous glare "Why!"

"Cause your a stubborn-perverted-thickheaded-always-does-things-without-thinking" she takes another breath "idiot"

"Damn yo.... that's pretty harsh" Huh? Whats with the sudden change in attitude yellow hoodie?

"Is it?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh"

"Oh, just oh. No I'm sorry"

"Nope"

"What the heck" She sits down next to the other girl grabs her book

"What?!"

"I dunno you just insulted me for no reason"

"I have a reason"

"Being..."

"Your idiotness"

"I pretty sure that's not a word"

"Whatever your an idiot and I'm avoiding you so I don't catch it"

"Oh"

"Okay then" She grabs the book back and continues reading

"So why am I an idiot"

"I dunno maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby" she says without looking up from her book

"... No like seriously"

"Cuz"

"Cuz what I thought we were besties"

"Besties?" That caught the Tina Fey's glasses wearing one attention, she looks up and smiles at the ridiculous being in front of her while shaking her head.

"Yup I'm that cool"

"Uh-huh or lame" She sticks her tongue out at the other.  Once again a pretty big change in attitude.

"Nah baby gangsta"

"Word?"

"Word!"

They both laugh at each other and themselves.  Finally the posh one is able to calm her self down "I missed you"

"Of course you did... I mean its me"

"*cough* conceited *cough*"

"I know it... but come on here I was all alone for weeks! Then a whole month!  Ignoring my calls, walking away when you see me, not answering you door, not responding to email-"

"Gee that does sound a bit excessive now that you mention it"

"Right! I'm mean I'm suffering for no daggone reason!"

"There is a reason"
"WELL GET OVER IT!" She yelled ruining the cute moment they were having together before

"NO!"

"YES!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I"M MAD SO NO!"

"WELL I ASKED YOU AND YOU ACTED ALL B-WORDY SO NOW I DON'T CARE JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET ALREADY"

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?"

The hooded one stands up a flips her hair back "Cuz I'm Miki-sama and you'll shall obey Me"

"Idiot"

"Esqueeze me?"

The other one gets up "The GREAT Ayaya obeys no one"

"Hmmm is that so" A smirk forms on the yellow er Miki's face

"Damn skippy"

"Okay fine whatever I don't care"

"Good!" Aya sits back down and pretends to be engrossed in the book she reading and ignores Miki. 

Miki being indignant that the other her "bff" is ignoring her, fold her arms across her chest, and glares hard.  After a couple of minutes and no reaction from Aya she scoffs "Fine be bitter I don't care"

"Okay"

Miki pouts "Aya~"

"..."

"Aya~ya~"

"...."

"Fine! I'm sorry! Damn!"

"For what?"

"I. Don't. Know."

"Guess"

She thinks back and concentrates really hard

Aww Miki you so cute when you like that- No Aya you're angry! ANGRY! grr

Oh!

Oh?

"This is about me turning all your white shirts green-"

"WHAT!"

"It was an accident! I didn't realize that sock was with the whites- it could happen to anyone! I didn't even know you knew about that.. I thought I hid every-"

"When did this happen?"

"Awhile ago"

"MIKI"

"Wait! So its something else? Hmmm" Was it that time I drew lady parts on her face her face becomes dark and is full of shock Wait nah that was funny  she shakes head and laughs to her self...

Meanwhile Aya watches stunned after a few minutes of watching the "Many Face of Miki Show" she sighs and gives in "This is about you breaking up our unit GAM! DUH!"

Miki buurst out laughing "NO WAY! DUDE THAT"S SOOOOOOO WEIRD"

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!" No of course she wouldn't.  That dense girl, she'll never know how I feel Aya gets up and leaves.

Miki still laughing and totally unaware that her friend left ".... Wait stop aha oh god I can't stop haha laughing ahaha aah haaa that You baby! huh aya~ wher'd ya go~"
------------------------------

Good God I'm such a dork XD...
huh this is much longer than I thought it would be
Stay away caffeine kids it messes with you like hard-core status 
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: check out those GAMs
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 05:42:58 AM »
LOL Well, that was interesting. XD I thought it was pretty cute and the end had some pretty witty lines. I like.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 06:27:06 AM »
Exactly how much coffee did you have in you when you wrote this? :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 07:27:45 AM »
 :hee: :hee: :hee: i love any ayaya and mikitty fic!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 05:16:44 AM »
 XD This was crazy!

Offline Tinnygy

• Jeez, don't look at me!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 07:57:11 AM »
Hell! You are CRAZY!!!  XD