JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Princess (Tropical Remix)

Author Topic: One-shot: Hitori ni shinaide - Part 1 (06/14)  (Read 3233 times)

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
One-shot: Hitori ni shinaide - Part 1 (06/14)
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:50:37 PM »
Ok, this is just the first part :) there'll be still another part of it. I'm working on it and will update it later. Please enjoy this update. This is the first time I write short story so...  :nervous

Part 1: Left or right?

“Here, Koharu-chan.”
The shorter girl grasped the younger girl’s hand and pulled her away.
“Wow, the lake is so beautiful today!”
Sitting on the bench, the taller girl kept quiet, gazing at the ground.
“Koharu-chan, say ah~”
“Huh?”
“Ah~”
Waiting Koharu to do as she told, Sayumi took some food and gently feed her younger girlfriend.
“Is it delicious?”
“Yeah...”
“Aww, I’m so happy.”
Smiling brightly, Sayumi took a tissue and brushed the food left on Koharu’s face.
“Sayumi...”
“Hm?”
“I have something important to talk to you...”
“Wanna eat more?” Sayumi took some food again and brought it close to Koha’s mouth, preventing the other girl from saying any word.
“S-Sayumi.”
Koharu wrapped Sayumi’s wrist to stop her.
“No, don’t say anything.” Sayumi stated. “You’re always saying silly things. I don’t want to hear.”
“I...”
“Naw, say ah~”
“Sayumi,” Koharu looked straight into the older girl’s eyes. “Let’s break up.”
“That joke is not funny at all.” Sayumi still kept smile, but instead of looking at Koharu, she looked away.
“I’m not joking.”
“No you are.”
Koharu bowed her head and bit her bottom lip.
“I love another person. Please, let’s break up...”
This time Sayumi kept quiet. They sat there together without saying a word.
“Not funny at all.”
The older girl broke the silence. And suddenly, she stood up and ran away, leaving Koharu behind sitting in silence on the bench.
“I’m sorry...”

“Really? You finally broke up with her?” Jun Jun opened her eyes as widely as she could and gazed at her friend.
Koharu slowly nodded.
“Aw~ I guess that’s better. She’s 3 year older than you after all.” Lin Lin sighed. “And an older girlfriend doesn’t suit you, Koharu-chan.”
“When will you confess to Mitsui Aika-chan?” Jun raised her brows.
“N-no. I don’t know yet.”
“She’s cute, and kind. And she seems to like you too. You’re so lucky Koharu.”
“Aww... when will the train comes... I’m tired of waiting...”

Not finding anything funny at hearing the two best friends sighing and complaining about how long it would take the train to come, Koharu looked around the train station. It seemed to be a bit quiet today. Maybe that’s because they came to the train station a bit early. Or maybe not, Koharu didn’t know.
“Koharu...” Jun suddenly interrupted Koharu’s thought. Koha turned back to see what Jun’s pointing.
“Eh? Didn’t you say that you broke up with her?”
Sayumi smiled brightly and ran to Koharu.
“Koharu-chan, finally see you!” Sayumi greeted the 2 Chinese students with a bow.
“You two, go ahead. I’ll go later.”
Noticing that the train is coming, Lin Lin nodded and pulled Jun away.
“Remember that we have a test today. Don’t come to school late.”
“Goodbye, Michishige-san.”
“Goodbye.”
When the two girls and people get into the train, there’re only a few people left at the train station. Koharu sat down and let out a sigh.
“What does this mean? I thought I had told you yesterday...”
“I didn’t agree yet.” Sayumi said in a low voice. “And I will never break up with you.”
“Stop acting selfish!” Koharu screamed out.  “I’m sick of it you know? I told you I love another person right?”
“No... I don’t want it...” Sayumi covered her mouth with her hand. “Please don’t break up...”
“I’m not a suitable girlfriend for you. I’m just a kid! You better find another person.”
“Please don’t break up...”
“Hey you’re so annoying!” Koharu yelled. “I told you...”
She stopped when seeing tears drop from Sayumi’s eyes.
“What makes you... change?” Sayumi bowed her head crying. “Did I do anything wrong?...”
Thinking about it, even Koharu couldn’t answer the question. What made her change, she didn’t know. Sayumi really didn’t do anything wrong. So why...

One, two, and three trains had passed. They didn’t get into any of them. Sayumi seemed to calm down now. But she was still sobbing and sitting next to Koharu without saying a word.
“You better leave for school now. Your school will start at 6:30 right?” Koharu said, still looking away from the other girl. In her memories, Sayumi was always smiling. Never Koharu had seen her girlfriend crying. So when she did, she was a bit scared.
“Koharu-chan.”
“Yeah...”
Sayumi wiped away her tears.
“...Were you... happy?”
“I...” Koharu looked at Sayumi in surprise.
“I was very happy. Thank you.” Sayumi said that with a smile. “Can I at least have a last kiss?”
“This...” Koharu stuttered. “This is the train station...”
“I see...” Sayumi stood up. “I’m gonna leave. And you?”
“I... will stay a little more.”
Sayumi kept looking into Koharu’s eyes. For a few seconds, they were looking at each other’s eyes, and before Koharu knew it, Sayumi’s soft lips already touched hers. Sayumi grasped Koharu’s arm tightly, and Koharu could feel that Sayumi’s hand was trembling. And her lips were trembling too. This was the last time, maybe that’s why Koharu started to close her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. But when she slightly opened her mouth to let Sayumi’s tongue send into as usual, Sayumi stopped their kiss.
Sayumi smiled and put out her tongue.
“Be happy, bakayarou!”
She waved her hand and turned to the coming train. Koharu stood still, and looked at Sayumi leaving. Suddenly, Sayumi turned back to look at Koharu, made the younger girl feel a throb in her heart.
Sayumi let out a smile.
“Sayoonara.”

A tear ran down on Sayumi’s cheek. She slowly opened her hands. Koharu saw some cherry-blossom flying away from Sayumi’s hands. That recalled Koharu of some precious memories. True, this is Spring, season of that flower. And that meant it was already 2 years since they dated. Koharu stood there, seeing Sayumi turn back and get into the train.
Yep. This is goodbye.

“Koharu-chan, see? This is wonderful!!”
Holding Koharu’s hand, Sayumi pointed to the scene in front of their eyes.
“Wow, this is all pink!!” Koharu screamed out.
“When Spring comes, this park is always full of cherry-blossom. Beautiful isn’t it?”
Koharu nodded. Her heart was beating faster and faster, when she noticed that Sayumi’s holding her hand.
“Today is the day...” Koharu mumbled.
“What?”
“N-nope.”

Looking back, it’s not wrong to say that Koharu loved Sayumi at first sight. Since the day they met, her mind was always full of Sayumi’s smile. But Koharu thought, Sayumi would never pay any attention to her, a middle school kid, who is 3 year younger. Sayumi, a cute and pretty girl must have had bunch of people liking her. However, each time they met, Sayumi was getting closer and closer to Koharu. It was always Sayumi to tell Koha to hang out, and it was always Sayumi to link her hand with Koharu’s every time they walked together. Koharu was nervous, but happy at the same time. And it made Koharu realized that, she had a chance to become Sayumi’s girlfriend.
“Aww~ Those are so beautiful!! I wish I can take some flowers from the trees...”
“Those cherry-blossom?”
“Yes...”
“Isn’t it just easy?” Koharu raised her hand and jumped to catch a sprig of flowers, and without any hesitation, she broke it.
“K-Koharu-chan.” Sayumi screamed out. Koharu let out an innocent face, not aware of what made Sayumi screamed out like that.
“HEY YOU TWO!!!”
Sayumi grasped Koharu’s hand and pulled her away.
“Baka, run!”
A hand holding the flowers, a hand holding Sayumi’s hand, Koharu ran as fast as she could. They passed a lot of people, and when the man seemed to lose the track of them, they can finally stop to breathe.
“What did you do idiot. This is in the park.” Sayumi slightly smacked Koharu’s head. The younger girl put out her tongue.
“But you like it, right?” Koharu gave Sayumi the sprig of cherry-blossom.
“Thank you. It’s so beautiful...” Sayumi smiled and sat down on a bench. “But don’t break it. It’s more beautiful when it’s on the trees...”
Koharu sat down next to Sayumi. She was thinking about how the hell could she hold Sayumi’s hand again.It would be awkward if she did it now.

Suddenly, Sayumi stood up and smiled at Koharu.
“Left or right?”
“Huh?”
Koharu couldn’t understand anything.
“I have some of the flowers in one of my hands.” Sayumi winked. “If you can point out which of them is holding the flowers...”
Koharu raised her eyebrows. She felt a bit nervous.
“...I’ll be your girlfriend.”

Koharu looked at Sayumi in shock. Her cheek was turning pink, and her heart was throbbing. Girlfriend? Wait, what if she’s wrong?
“Eh... but...”
“Left or right?”
“Um...”
Ok, the chance for her is 50-50 after all. And even if she’s wrong, it didn’t mean that she had to give up on Sayumi.
“Left...”
Sayumi giggled.
“What’s funny?” Koharu said in a trembling voice.

Sayumi smiled at Koharu gently, and when she slowly opened her hands, a wind suddenly blew in, made the flowers fly away, from both of her hands.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 09:01:51 PM by LiLith »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: One-shot: Hitori ni shinaide - Part 1 (06/14)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:04:38 AM »
Aww, it's not like you to break these two up. The flashback was cute, fav line:
Sayumi smiled at Koharu gently, and when she slowly opened her hands, a wind suddenly blew in, made the flowers fly away, from both of her hands

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:39:43 AM »
I like the story and it reflects back on your fic work good job

Koha X Sayu  :heart:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 04:13:17 PM »
This is so sad :cry: You've made me an emo girl just by reading this :(

Just kidding. I want part 2! Will Koha realise how precious Sayu is and forget Aika? Or will Sayu find solace in another person say, Reina? :P

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Princess (Tropical Remix)