JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (CH11-15th FEB, 18)  (Read 27239 times)

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
Re: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (bonus-18/2/17)
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2017, 11:40:39 AM »
thanks for bonus fic :wigglypanda:

sht! I can imagine every sentences and it makes me can't stop giggling!!
lol i feel poor with manatsu. don't worry manatsu, you still have "manatsu respect gundan" :D

someone tag me on ig and you can see it:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPgeP4CjsDMWbwpoHENtj6IuV0jeO-8bTj_3lc0/?taken-by=wakarei

btw thanks for watched it :on lol:
and keep spirit for your thesis!!

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (CH7- 26/2/17)
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2017, 04:59:20 AM »
UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE

CHAPTER 7 – ADMIRABLE

“Thank goodness Reika-chan. The wound was not as deep as I think it would be.” Fukagawa Mai commented as she cleaning the wound on her patient and changed the bandage to new one to prevent infection.

Reika nodded with a smile. A while ago, they had a brief time to know each other. She was told that they – she and her savior, had been here for two days now. And the doctor had to close her clinic because her clinic was in huge mess like it just being invaded by some intruders, but the true reason is she was shorthanded since her assistant, Naachan still on holiday.

Reika had to apologize on behalf her savior’s nasty action of breaking the door several times but the female doctor that she was forced to call Maimai insisted it was nothing since her clinic was old and small, and she planned to make renovation in the future, the process was fasten by what had happen. Reika smiled to herself after Maimai had move from her seat to clean herself. Reika glanced to her side where she found her savior tensed with dark aura.

Reika wanted to say something but seeing the tension around her, she decided to keep it for herself for now. Reika didn’t know her, but the girl with same height save her twice though she actually think the first one can be considered as an abduction but the fact that the other girl donated her blood just to save her from blood loss was a real deal. Her train of thought was then got cut by Maimai’s friendly voice.

“Naachan is coming after this, and I told her to bring some shirts for both of you to change.” They exchanged smiles; Maimai always has the warm smile on her lips that Reika found was beautiful like angel.

Maimai gave a look to the other girl who said nothing since two hours ago and signaling Reika to talk to her, she too can’t help but to notice there was something in the dangerous girl’s mind. The girl was too dangerous that she gambled her own life in the night just to hide the gun that always in the girl’s hand away from her sight, afraid that the moment the dangerous girl woke up, she would shoot her in the head. But it changes nothing since, the girl had another weapon which a combat knife slipped on her left boot, explained why she didn’t notice it at the first time. 

Notice the hint, Reika nodded with a smile, understand of what the older girl meant before she again missing from her sight into her office facing the treatment room. Maimai probably too scared to be in the same room with the other girl whom until now she didn’t know her name. Deep there, Reika was scared too, but she was more than grateful to scare of her for saving her life. So she recollected her mind and sat side by side with her savior, pray that it was not a mistake. Yet, the first sentence she heard had made her stunned in her place.

“Who are you?!”

It was so fast that the moment Wakatsuki uttered the question is the same time she turned to Reika and forcibly pushed her down to the sofa. They are now lying down on the sofa with Reika below Wakatsuki and their distance was just an inch away, feeling each other breath.  If anyone saw them, people might think they were in the middle of something, except Reika had her wound being pressed with so much strength and knife on her throat.

Reika felt her wound start to bleed again from the pressure. If it was not for the sharp knife on her throat, she will fight back but she had no other choice but to stay in that position awkwardly.

“Who are you?” Wakatsuki repeated the same question, pressing harder on Reika’s body, not even second care blood that start dripping from her fingers. Eyes blared with some fire which Reika failed to see a while ago.

“I thought you know me.” Reika struggled to answer, afraid that if she moves the knife will cut her off. She didn’t dare to look at the other girl’s face, too scared to meet in the eyes.

If Reika braced herself at that time, perhaps she will see a glint of sadness and hope in Wakatsuki’s eyes.

“I need to know your real name.” Wakatsuki suddenly retreated and stand feet away from Reika, eyes hinting some guilt.

Reika didn’t take much time to quickly stand on her own feet, scared of the girl might do soon. She can’t predict the girl like her anymore, not when her decision to talk to her was a clear mistake.

“The song you sing last night.” Wakatsuki recalled. “How can two different person singing to the same song? Unless you both the same girl.” She reasoned with cold voice.

But Reika was too busy and furious to even pay a little attention to Wakatsuki. She grimaced in pain when she realized her wound got worsens.   

“Are you Sakurai Reika?”

The sudden name that came out from Wakatsuki’s mouth had made Reika’s feet turned to jelly and fall to the old couch again, eyes blankly stared into distance, like she just saw a person woke up from death. “No one ever mention the name anymore.” It is true, so that’s why it caught her off handed and unable to control her tears anymore, it soon blurring her views.

Wakatsuki leant to the wall for some support, though she hasn’t heard the answer but the sudden silent told her everything. That what she pray was coincident was just a pure coincident but it turned to be such cruel reality to her. She almost killed Reika, that old friend she only had back during her childhood.

“Maimai, I brought the shirts, and why the door..” A girl came in with a bag of shirts on her hand but a knife flew to her face silenced her at once and it ended up cutting her hairs. Her face turned pale.

It was too fast that the second Maimai came into the room again after she heard her assistant’s voice; she found the girl glued to the wall with knife stuck two inches higher than her head and some strands of her hair flying into the air. Maimai gasped while running to her pale assistant, she paid an unbelievable glare to the dangerous girl on her way but choose to ignore the girl for her much more important assistant. Bet that she must be in shock.

“Naachan!” Maimai called her assistant few times but the girl named Naachan seemed out of her mind already to even hear the calls until a slap soon bring her back. Naachan gasped to the reality with tears glittered in her eyes. She hugged Maimai, glad she was alive again and the older girl calmly patted her back.

“Shhh, it’s okay Naachan..” Again, Maimai shot a deadly stare to dangerous girl but she was softened when she realized the unstable state in the girl’s eyes. If she was in the right mind, she probably wouldn’t miss her target and Naachan will be dead by now, Maimai thought.

MAIMAI has missing from the room long time ago with excuse to get something from her house which just 30 meters away from her clinic. Of course it was a lame excuse because she didn’t need her assistant, Naachan to follow her but Maimai sincerely thinks her two visitors seriously need to make up for what might happen during her absence this morning.

Naachan, firstly dissatisfied when Maimai couldn’t make up a reason for dragging her along to her house when what she wanted to do the most is demanding an answer from Wakatsuki for giving her heart attack this morning but the girl say nothing than looked away.

“I will explain to you later.” Maimai said while desperately dragged Naachan behind her and missing from the broken door. Naachan shot another glares to Wakatsuki who just sit by the window in Maimai small office, blankly stare to the outside.

Now, only two of them were left in the clinic. Wakatsuki was sitting on the window, but she occasionally steal a glance towards Sakurai Reika who sat on the sofa in the main treatment room across the office where she was, sometimes she sighed and stare to outside again.

Unlike Wakatsuki, Reika was clearly confused, her face sunk in between her knees. She had enough of crying and groaning, scared of what actually happen to her. In just two days, her perfect busy life was in mess, she was chased by killer who surely wants her dead, being shot, witness a cruel killing scene with her two eyes, being kidnapped and now bit by bit her past was revealed by that heartless girl she thought as her savior. She didn’t know how the girl knew her real name, but she can tell it will be do no good for her and her Nakamoto family and it scares her so much.

Since long ago, Reika was told to not remind of her old family again as she now carry a big responsible or more likely burden to her for being main heir of the family. Nakamoto legacy surely prioritize their honor so anything that related to her past was deleted from every database existed in this country. So when someone threw out her real name, it sends terror down to her stomach.
      Whoever she is, she must be someone from her past since that is the only time Sakurai Reika was alive. But she can’t think of anyone, she was confident that her adopted father warned all residence of the orphanage about this thing. Except for one girl who manage to slip away two weeks before.

“Yumi-chan.” She quietly recalled and paid a devastated look to girl. Her guess must be hit on the right place when her savior was flustered.

Somehow, hearing the name with the same tone made Wakatsuki’s eyes gleaming with hope. She didn’t expect her to remember. 

Reika formed a smile when her charged was confirmed with the other girl silence. Yes, it has to be only her to know and still used that name. “I thought..” Still Reika couldn’t process of what she should say because for her it sounds rude. She actually thought Yumi already dead. She sighed.

“I waited for you that day.” She shamelessly confessed once she was calmer. The thought of meeting the girl named Yumi gave her comfort out of nowhere. And of course she waited for Yumi, not only that day, she always waiting for her to come back even it takes months or years even after she was adopted by Nakamoto family and forced her to forget her past.

Indeed she deleted all her past but the name was not only her past. Wakatsuki Yumi was her only friend and it will forever remain in her memories. What her eyes couldn’t believe is the state she is in right now. Whatever Yumi went through must be cruel to even change once cute small girl into some kind of unbeatable beauty beast.

Wakatsuki looked up, somehow can’t believe the confession, her lips curved a weak line of smile. “I’m sorry for not coming back. I just, couldn’t.” She looked down again, searching for words or excuse to be said. Should she just said that, she almost died that day and someone save her which then turn her into a girl that kill tons of live for the past 10 years? And two days ago, she supposed to kill Reika too but for some reason she can’t do that? Of course she couldn’t say so, even her appearance describe everything about her.

Unconsciously, she bring her knees to her chest and buried her face in between, she silently cried, throwing all the guilt she carried in her deepest heart. She didn’t wish to meet Reika in her state right now, or she actually prayed she never met her again in this years, she didn’t want her to see her ruthless side.

Wakatsuki looked up when she felt a hand reaching for hers. Her eyes met Reika’s warm gaze and smile, like she didn’t care about what she had done to her. Like Wakatsuki was hypnotized by the touch and gaze, she stood close to Reika with her two wobbly feet until they can feel each other hot breath. Without saying anything, Reika pulled Yumi into her embrace. She cried but Wakatsuki was too blank to response but she eventually return the hug.

“I don’t know what you are but you save me twice and I miss you Yumi.”

“I don’t think it was this easier looking for you Waka.” A familiar cold voice said, giving a rush of tremor in Wakatsuki’s blood.

Wakatsuki’s body stiffened as her eyes catch a glimpse of Nanamin leant to the door with a hideous smirk on her lips. She quickly released their hug to turn around and protectively stand before Reika, giving the girl no chance to say a word. 

With Wakatsuki alarming behavior, Reika could sense another danger was coming for her as she caught the tall girl equipped with two combat knives in her boot and gun in the holster. She gulped, when will people stop from chasing her? And what actually was wrong?

“I guess you still didn’t know what happen on the outside right?” Nanamin cocked her head to one side. Still she had her unusual sinister smile. “Ahh, I thought you can go far but, you’re still my apprentice after all.” She had her one hand cover for her small mocking laugh.

With Nanamin didn’t move from her spot, Wakatsuki stay and wait for more little time. Her hand still attached to Reika’s. 

“While chasing for you, I’m thinking of what possible way out you would choose before finishing your target.” Received no answered from the girl, Nanamin continues to challenge her in most subtle way.

“And since I taught you how to think of a way out.” She smirked as she remembering how she could be here in one night. “So you were really here, making love with a girl?” She looked pass her once used to be apprentice’s shoulder, towards the girl whom supposed to be dead by now. She smirked again, feeling amused by the fact that she found hard be accepted before.

“Ahh, you still haven’t killed her?” Nanamin pretended to be shocked with her wide eyes and two hand covered for her mouth. She could win an Oscar award with that acting.

Hearing that, Wakatsuki annoyingly clench her teeth and both fist as she cautiously closing their distance. “Stay there.” She whispered to Reika as she quietly stole a concern glance to her.

As Wakatsuki told her, Reika stay back while watching her old friend silently making her way. Their eyes meeting at the half way and she sent an encouraging smile. 

Wakatsuki stopped when they were separated by one meter and she was far enough from Reika to not overhear their conversation.

“You came for her.” It was a statement, Wakatsuki had known all along that somebody will eventually come for Reika because she made a huge mess days ago so they had to make sure the target was terminated before they could claim the prize. It was expectable in this business.

“You failed your assignment.” She supposed to be mad, but she has an unusual calmness in her voice, that alarmed the younger girl more.

“You should listen to me Nanamin.” Wakatsuki thought, maybe she could negotiate.

“I have seen and heard enough to judge.” She took out her knife and playfully threatening the younger one. She was serious.

“If you’re coming for her, you need to walk over my body first.” Wakatsuki got tensed. Everything was so obvious now. Nanamin was after Reika, but she wouldn’t allow that as long as she was alive, and she didn’t plan to die anyway.

Like a psychopath person, Nanamin was laughing. Somehow the sentence like a joke made for her to laugh. “Since when you’ve changed your career? You should be protector instead. But anyway, that’s was my original plan. Finish you first and she will be next.” Her laugh died as she fixed her stance and met in the eyes with younger girl as, her way of saying she was serious.

Even if Wakatsuki expected that to come, but the sentence still able to make her off guard which she quickly hide it with a sickening smile, didn’t want Nanamin to sense a slight fear in her since she knew how serious the older girl right now. The fire in Nanamin’s eyes was different than what she saw during their first fight recently.

That time, she was sure Nanamin just being Nanamin who always punched her face for doing something that made her lost patient. Nanamin was the kind of girl with short temper and Wakatsuki had grown used to that kind, because one thing she knew, Nanamin never released her final blast to her no matter how hard she tried. The older girl whom Wakatsuki respected so much is only teaching her lesson of life and she grateful for that.

But now, there was only determination in Nanamin’s eyes, she will release that final blast today. Its either the younger girl could bear it as she usually did or not, because one thing she knew, Maiyan wasn’t here to stop her dearest friend, just two of them with their inevitable fight of life.

“Shall we?” Nanamin’s face hardened as she threw a knife to Wakatsuki which the latter then catch it in mid-air. Nanamin was an expert killer, so she had enough observation in milliseconds to realize the younger girl was unarmed. And she was the kind of assassin that appreciated a fair fight, well they might use fist but it was wasting time and gun was just less fun. So she preferred knife which just 30 cm long, enough to send agony their victim.

As soon as the knife fall into her grasp, Wakatsuki had herself readied in her fighting stance before paid a little glance towards Reika. Their eyes met and she shot an assuring smile to the girl. She only had one thing in her head; she will protect Reika with all her might.

“That’s so admirable of you Nanamin.” Said Wakatsuki as she launched towards the older girl, but Nanamin was beyond ready to predict the first attack and slide almost at the same time. Wakatsuki flinched.

“Not really.” Nanamin smirked again and slashed her knife sideways, Wakatsuki managed to jump out at very last minute.

From spectator view, Reika could tell that the taller girl has the upper hand with inhumane speed and agility while Wakatsuki was in doubt. They have knives but they still used every parts of their body to restrain each other. Whenever Wakatsuki Yumi attacked once, the taller girl will return it triple. Wakatsuki slayed her knife higher but instead received knee kicks and punches on her ribs which sent her smashing the aquarium on the side. Yet is doesn’t fade her spirits as she quickly rose on her feet and fled to Nanamin, the latter then broke coffee table as she fall.

In any minutes, the small space turned into completely mess. Broken chairs and table splattered everywhere, glasses from aquarium laid down together on the floor with dead gold fishes belong to Maimai, the doctor surely will go crazy if she look at their fate and Reika swore she saw the old wall from the heated fight. 

“You’re weaker now Waka, love makes you so?” Nanamin wiped sweats that brittle from her skin, body full of bruises but she was nothing compared to Wakatsuki who looked far than wrecked. Fifteen minutes of fight undeniably sucked energy out from their body.

“You surely talked a lot now..” Before Wakatsuki able to inhale refreshing breath, another high kick came to her face; she dunked and sliced Nanamin on her ribs as she sneaked beneath the older girl. The cheap attack was pretty severe when Nanamin’s black shirt ripped and blood dripped from the long cut.

Taking advantage of Nanamin short impairment, she sent a nudge from the back. But Nanamin quickly recovered and turn around at the same time giving a slash towards Waktsuki. This time it gloriously cut the girl at her neck and blood oozing from the spot.

The deep painful cut clearly took a place in Wakatsuki, she stumbled backward and met the broken aquarium as support; her sight got blurred for seconds.

“What did I said? Never lose your focus.”

Reika gasped when she witnessed the scene, she wanted to help Yumi but frost when her eyes meeting with deathly glare from Nanamin.

“I should finish this sooner. Got a lot work to do.” She sheathed her bleeding combat knife, taking out her semi-automatic revolver, checking the bullet and stop half-way to give a threatening look to Reika who watching them all the time, sending the message ‘please patiently wait your turn’ before continued her steps towards injured girl. 

Wakatsuki hissed in pain while pressing on her wound, luckily it does not strike at human fatal point which could send her to hell due to blood loss. “I can’t afford to fail.” She mumbled to herself while struggling to stand on her two feet before a low kick hindered her from doing so. She pitifully looked at the fish suffocated from lacking oxygen. Pathetic.

“Who kill my fishes?!”

A loud crack was heard and followed by strong thud when Maimai’s voice occupied the messy space.

Wakatsuki weakly looked up in surprised, expecting Nanamin to aim at her but the view was then replaced by Maimai fuming face holding a flower without vase. Naachan at the back was totally flustered. Wakatsuki looked down and found Nanamin’s body lay together with pieces of broken vase. Maimai just hit Nanamin with a ceramic vase. Still, in that unconscious state, she was unbeatable. 

Ignoring Maimai’s spooky eyes, Wakatsuki form a line of smile, admiring the older girl and being grateful at the same time. Admirable.

(A/N: Sorry for a very late update, I finished this part around a month ago but still need to be fixed, and here you are. So who you admire at the last? Nanamin or Maimai? And tell me, how you want this story to end? Like seriously, tell me what you want, a little romance or well idk, hahha. Feel free to drop critics guys!)

REPLIES

@wakasama__: Thanks for your support. glad that you like the bonus, sometimes i just want to write something randomly as a way to release tension (might as well write more).
 :yossi:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2017, 10:54:48 PM »
SHORT STORY – I FOUND US

“Reika, are you singing today?” Ikuta glanced over as she caught Reika walked down to their underground studio. “You wrote new songs?” Received no answer from the shorter girl, Ikuta leant back and saw Reika distributing music sheet to their band member. Seeing that, Ikuta knew her answer already, plus today is Wednesday.

“I did. Just finish it last night. But no worries, you guys can rock it.” Reika put out her thumb confidently and passed the last sheet to Ikuta on the old dusty couch. Ikuta perplexed a little but once Reika quirked an eyebrow with such confidence she finally scan the paper. 

“That’s look good. I can rest for today right?” Himeka, the girl with twin tail who nestled loyally in Ikuta’s arm happily chirped after took a brief time to read the notes and notice it is one man singer song. Reika didn’t need her and Ikuta to sing all of her songs too because every Wednesday of last week each month is a special day served just for Reika to sing.

“Yeah, you can rest for today princess.” Ikuta smiled to her girl while patting her head, lovingly pampered same age, Himeka. The girl then snuggled back into Ikuta’s embraced.

Reika’s lips curved upward to the usual scene she saw every day, though she not supposed to feel that when Ikuta used to be her lover too. But the past is the past and she has no left over feelings to the jerk like Ikuta anyway. They are now merely bandmates who enjoyed music like no other. That mutual agreement is more than enough.

Reika then walked over her other bandmates whom tried to practice the song she just wrote. Mahiro, the guitarist expert and Maimai as a bassist and also the oldest in the band seems having no difficulties at all with the new song arrived and Reika satisfied with two of them. Soon after that, she checked Asuka, the youngest and passionate drummer in the band. The small face girl also skillfully slammed her drumstick and matching with Mahiro and Maimai tune. They have perfect combination, what was left now is only Ikuta, their lead vocalist together with Himeka. But since Ikuta was a pianist genius, she will never fail to replace Reika spot as keyboardist. Reika was sure about that so she flop her body into another couch at the corner of the room, silently singing the lyrics which only she knew inside her head.

For a small unpopular band like The Lunatic – the one they called themselves, they used to perform at various place, either they were invited or wherever they go, they will always get thunderous applause from their spectator, but they never understand over Reika judgement to perform in a small park near the hospital like this every time she want to sing. Not only the park was little bit secluded from other people, it also was filled with old folks and sick people everywhere they landed their eyes on. It has been like this for almost one year already, yet they never get to question Reika, the one who in charge of their songs.

Though deep there they’re hoping that Reika will spill everything in head, but the time seems never come. Reika don’t even say anything, so they believe that by stand by her side doing this thing together will make Reika realized of their concern. Maimai as the oldest in band was sure, by time Reika will disclose her true reason once she ready. While for Ikuta, the best she can do is silently back up her ex when she need her to.

At early days, Reika used to fill in Ikuta’s spot for having severe cold and Himeka bad mood. Sure the clumsy girl messed up their songs with her nervousness and out tune voice. So they swore they never let her sings again even in small range people, but two months later out of nowhere, Reika insisted on singing again, and her chosen place was also the first time she messed up, which is this small secluded park.

However, judging by her determination, her bandmates deeply pray she won’t ruin their performance again and as second chance for Reika to clean up her tarnished image. Surprisingly, Reika not only good but she also gets herself small circle of fans which of course erased all of her bandmates perspective on her.

By time, all of their bandmates approved her request to sing every Wednesday in the final week of each month.

As usual that morning, the park was filled by patients doing their routine of exercise and most of the patient are at golden age – the basic why they always called this place Old Folks Parks, and after setting up their entire instrument, they greet every people who happen to pass by their usual spot though less audience than they usual have does dispirited the desire a little bit. But seeing how happy Reika is, they encouraged each other with warm smiles.

“Let’s do this for Reika.” Maimai mouthed the words to all of her bandmates she called family.

“Ikuzo.” Asuka and Mahiro replied simultaneously, while Ikuta only nodded with eyes tied to Himeka who sat far away from them as audience this time.

And as sun hiding within the clouds on sunny winter day, Reika’s healing voice starts to echo all the space. Once Reika sung her own song which they never heard of the lyrics but only the music, they knew the reason behind her intention. It is not usual deafening upbeat and depressing songs they used to perform, but it the song that could send everyone into their past of sweet memories and forget the problems they face in their life. It always like this every time Reika being front face, they reluctant of playing but as Reika sung, they felt relieved. The soothing lyrics matching well with the melancholic melody which when Reika sings, everyone was smiling. 

It might look that they are the one who healing broken soul of their audience, but on the contrary, the smiles on every faces revived the deepest souls within themselves; unknowingly, each of them sincerely smiling. Indeed, music connects everyone who can listen, that is what they understand that time.

“You girls can go home first, I have things to settle.” Reika waved as soon as they ended their performance, people gradually missing and they too started to tidy their things.

“Good job today Reika-chan.” There come Maimai holy smiles.

“Urgh, she always missing after we finish.” Asuka cannot help but grumbled at irresponsible attitude of Reika who missing right away and not helping them clean up. “Where would she go?” With her hands busily arranging her drum set, frown could be seen on her face clearly. Being the youngest in band, Asuka sometimes can be rebellious too. 

“Sou da!” Mahiro replied with her thick Kansai-ben dialect but again her hands still busily cleaned up. 

“Horra you two! It’s not like she was like that every day, give her chance to slack off too.” And it always Maimai whom stopped the two bickers against clumsy Reika. Indeed it was true, because every time they performed, she went missing into deepest part of the park, nowhere to be seen again as her small body swam into not too many old folks around.

“Haip haip.” Both Asuka and Mahiro straightened their body like they received commands from their superior and made Maimai no longer can hold her laugh, three of them laugh together. Well, actually they don’t really mean the words they said. Being bandmates for almost five year already had them to understand each other personality and character.

Under a tree, there is Sakurai Reika, the girl who appeared cheerful on stage but now anxiously clutching a hot pad, begging for some warmth in February. Hours passed by but she kept waiting for indefinite things she wasn’t sure herself. People who pass by her then eventually ignore her after greeting her with friendly acknowledging smile. If at early days they would always asked her why and she will always return with big smile which now they need no more than a smile to stay connected. Yet, Reika don’t even budge an inch from her spot, the usual spot she sat over a year now.

Today was 22nd February, and exactly a year has passed since she met that person, the girl with snow cap that changed her whole perception against life, the girl who turned her into the present Sakurai Reika that once always doubting herself of what she do. The girl she doesn’t even knew her name.

“It was a good song.” A girl at next bench besides her suddenly interrupted Reika’s train of thought for that day. But that time, Reika only glanced over annoyingly, feeling degraded by her sentence. She knew what the girl was talk about; obviously it is from her horrible singing today. It was not even good songs, she screwed up and even embarrassing her bandmates too before ran into deepest part of the park and cry for hours regretting why she even thinking she able to fill Ikuta and Himeka vocal for today.

“I don’t know why you are crying. But I found your voice really beautiful, I wonder how many heart you have change?”

Surprised by unusual calm voice, Reika find herself glanced curiously to her side, noting every point she could take from the girl appearances. She can’t help but to judge the girl for saying that. Reika, since she is the genius in the band, always has her own pride which she could never accept people views on everything involving music, and this girl can never break that tough pride of hers.
She must rarely see any band performance before; Reika smirked as the thought crossed her prideful mind. She don’t even need to mention the girl’s plain appearance with  a brown long coat to keep her body warm through cold winter and black snow cap covered her shouldered length hair, just the same as anyone else. Reika finally scoffed. 

“I was thinking of refusing my surgery next week. Thanks to your singing, I found my courage to face it.” The girl turned to her, eyes stared straight passing Reika’s shoulder.

For once, Reika stunned by the orbs that turn brown when the dim light glittered crossed it. And Reika was sure she wasn’t seeing things, the girl smile.

“With your beautiful voice, I was sure, you’re beautiful too.” The girl sincerely said as she stood up and Reika again flustered on her spot as she watched the girl unfolded her plastic stick,. “If my surgery go well, can we met again? I will be here every Wednesday.” The girl smiled again, eyes looking into straight line but a smile plastered on her face, revealed a single dimple on her cheeks. Reika swore, it the most beautiful thing she saw in her life.

“Sayonara.” The girl bowed before left with her stick stomping along the road as she slowly walk leaving Reika perplexed upon the view. The girl is blind. Somehow, Reika’s lips curved with a smile, now she has reason to believe with her words earlier.

And that’s how she kept on waiting for the girl at the same spot once in a month. She couldn’t make it to every Wednesday since she was not lead vocalist in her band, but she was promised to sing every last Wednesday every month, her sole intention is she wanted to inspire anyone that came to watch or only listen to her song and today is a year after their memorable meeting. But the girl is nowhere to be found again, and Reika almost give up on waiting.

The thought of the girl might not survived in her surgery last year did crossed her mind but she didn’t have any courage to accept it so she keep on waiting and praying that one day they would meet again.

As the sun slides it ways to the west horizon, Reika sighed and lazily turned on her heels, her waiting again found no ending.

“Are you Sakurai Reika?” A breathless voice stopping her steps and Reika turn almost instantly, hope of seeing the girl again but only to be disappointed again.

“Yes I am.” Reika drew herself a smiling face as the girl with light brown hair walk to her.

“I’m Nishino Nanase, can we talk little bit?” Nanase walked over Reika.

Reika saw a glint of desperation in Nanase eyes and before she could answer, they already sat on her spot before. Silent enveloped two as Nanase not talking right away despite she looked like in rush before. “So, what can I help you?” Reika couldn’t stand the awkwardness.

“Err, I don’t how to start..” She already here but Nanase was still contemplating on the idea of talked to Sakurai Reika.

“About what?” Reika suddenly felt nervous by Nanase hesitation, like something big about to come. She watched the girl as she still doubting herself, isn’t she is the one offering the idea of talking? “I’m leaving then.” Reika already pulled herself up, ready to leave but Nanase grabbed her hand.

“It’s about Yumi.”

“Come again?” Frowned was seen on Reika face as the name reach her.

“Eh, you don’t know her name?” Nanase looked up in surprised and Reika’s quizzical looks explained everything. “The blind girl who always sit there every Wednesday.” Nanase pointing towards another bench beside them, Reika follow her line of view and unconsciously sat back.

“Her name is Wakatsuki Yumi.” Nanase fidgeting.

Reika nodded, processing a piece of information inside her head but she was not really listening. Somehow, Nishino Nanase presence here telling her something bad is coming and she still unprepared. Along Nanase long story of how Wakatsuki Yumi got herself into severe accident years ago from saving a dog on the road that eventually turn herself into a helpless blind girl, Reika was drown in her own world and only able to catch Nanase last sentence.   

“The surgery went well, but since then she never woke up and tomorrow will be her last chance.” 

“What do you mean?” Without Reika realized her eyes swelled in tears and she is not alone in this case, Nanase too sobbing with her own story. Their eyes meet in split of second; there is a drop of relief in Nanase’s eyes which she doesn’t know where it came from. 

“They decided to switch off the machine that supports her life.” Nanase almost choked with the sentence, tears streamed down her cheeks. Eyes still flickered with the last memories she could recollected during Yumi last week as energetic girl, though she was blind. Nanase couldn’t forget how joyful Yumi is at that time when she decided to finally undergo the surgery to fix her vision again.

Nanase also couldn’t believe her hearing because it not only took her years of convincing but Yumi steel head is really hard to be break. Wakatsuki Yumi stays positive on how her blindness helping her heart to see more colours in her life. How irony it is because that time Wakatsuki Yumi was completely blind, what colours she expect to see other than darkness? So, as Yumi happily chirped that she will have her surgery, Nanase felt weirdly annoyed at herself because when she asked why, Yumi said a girl that sing in the park changed her mind, the singer gave her new light that she eager to watch. How a girl that Yumi barely know her face can change the stoic personality like Wakatsuki Yumi?

Then eventually, Yumi was sent into surgery room with a smile on her lips, it hurt Nanase heart actually, afraid that she might never see that same smile again. And it turn to be true, though the surgery of fixing Yumi vision went well, but due to excess bleeding on her head from her previous incident, Yumi now in deep coma.

By that week, Nanase found her feet already ran down to the park almost every week, searching for the girl with healing voice as Yumi described to her before. She asked people nearby, but they said it was the first time the band performed there and might never came back again. Yet Nanase don’t give up, because she believed that the promised the two girls made is something precious in its way. A year of searching for the singer, Nanase finally found her at the very last minute. Sakurai Reika is the only hope Nanase wanted to hang on, if Reika could change Yumi’s mind, she might also be able to tick off the dead brain of Yumi, because deep there Nanase confident, Yumi is waiting.

“Can I meet her?” Reika’s voice quivered as the words slipped off her lips. Her view of Nanase nodded with a smile almost covered by her own tears. Who is this girl who took half of her life tears to be wasted merely in an hour? Reika wanted to know this Wakatsuki Yumi.

Can you come at the hospital near the park we performed today, tomorrow? Please.

Reika was typing the message and sent it to Ikuta as two of them walk along the silent dimly light corridor, Reika slightly fall behind Nanase. She then slipped her smartphone into her side pocket. As they got closer to the room of meeting sleeping beauty Wakatsuki Yumi, Reika found herself sweating profusely that her hand was wet all the time. She quietly scan Nanase back, the girl hasn’t said anything ever since they stepped into the hospital aside from an order to follow her. Reika pondered how long Nanase have gone through this hardship alone? Because at this time, her feet almost gave out as her eyes catches a figure sleeping on the bed with wires all over her body and a machine flicking on her side, proof of her being living girl inside.

“Please, make yourself comfortable..” Before Nanase could finish her words, Sakurai Reika already ran passed her without waiting anymore moment. Watching how the girl found her spot beside Yumi, Nanase quietly walked out and closed the door.

It felt weird to Reika as she grabbed the girl hand into hers and all she can felt is warmth yet frozen, how weird it is? Thinking that how the girl only stranger in her life, yet it felt like the girl was something to her; something that filled the hole inside her soul, something that complete pieces of puzzle she long lost and something want to hold so dearly within her grasp. Wakatsuki Yumi completed her whole life with just a short meeting.

“Hello there, Sakurai Reika des.” Reika suppressed the tears by biting her own lips. She couldn’t afford of crying in front of this girl. Not now.  “I never know your name, but I was told that you’re Wakatsuki Yumi. So from now on, I will call you Wakachuki!” Reika laughed while wiping the tears from her eyes. She smiled.

“Still remember our first meeting? On the park last year? You promised to meet me again. I do wait for you every Wednesday you know?” Reika pouted and keep talking to herself, hoping that a piece of her words could reach Yumi’s subconscious mind. And just like that, Reika couldn’t stop from telling the sleeping beauty girl various story even got no responses she still won’t stop.

“Actually, I’m not the lead singer in the bad, I’m keyboardist. But that day, my friends lost her voice, I filled her spot. Even that time I spoiled the song, I glad it reach your heart.”

“Originally, I wrote all of the songs we performed.”

“I came to sing here once in month on Wednesday. I want to meet you so badly.”

“My birthday on May 16.”

“If I was given chance chose my field of study, I want to study on history.”

“You know, I’m the most poncotsu girl in the world. I always spilled hot chocolate every morning and I always lost my way to home.” Her laugh sounds so bitter. 

“I’m spoil child.”

By the time slipped past midnight, Reika already lay down beside Wakatsuki Yumi unmoving body. She wrapped her hand onto Yumi’s cold skin and slid herself under the same blanket unknowingly. For the last time, Reika sincerely prays that miracle will fall upon them and Yumi woke up the next day, lovingly stare at her, cheekily smile at her though she don’t know how the girl looks like but she just imagines how beautiful Yumi is. And all of her hopes play in her dreams once she drifted into the farthest land of reality.

“Please wake up.” Tears unconsciously fall into her cheeks as she mumbled in her sleep. She was sleep talking, but it is her sincere request.

(THIS GONNA BE LONG A/N: Yeah i know i shouldn't do this so frequent but am i always wanted to write things that inspire, though this barely be one that inspire. And, as write this.. i can't write the ending, feel kinda hurt by what i'm might write, so i will leave it here. Yet, i don't know when i'm gonna continue this.. well, too much fic to take care of? Haahaha you all can surse at me LOL..
anyway, i will finish all those fiction soon, but that soon may be take time. will you wait? 

btw, i found a very interesting story about NOGI on tumblr, idk if i can do this but i'm gonna post the link here so you guys can check how amazing the story is..
http://kakiokuru.tumblr.com/  :wub: :wub: )

Offline wakasama__

• Wakatsuki Yumi
    • wakasama__
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2017, 06:41:08 PM »
I'm really sorry for my late comment author-san :banghead:

I'm so glad wakatsuki finally knows who is reika actually. But why nakamoto group want to reika forget her past? who is nakamoto group? and who exactly sakurai reika? :?
FCKKKK! maimai you're the real MVP! thanks for saving my wakarei. only maimai could handle nanamin for real :onionwhip:
I'm so looking forward to the next part. I hope you still continue this fic author-san :)

about short story (i found us).
Thanks for making another fic about wakarei (again).
This is the first time I read a fic with story like this. I mean, this is the first time wakatsuki became sick. usually wakatsuki was cast into a tough woman, good-humored, mischievous (yankee), or being a male :lol: but I love it. This is really touching. I hope she wakes up from his coma soon. whether this fic has a part next?

Thank you author-san! Once again sorry my late comment :depressed:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2017, 06:51:21 PM »
I like Ikuchan in Shakiism too, with Ikuo I can’t really like him because he has many girls. I can’t stand that kind of person  :nervous

Akimoto sensei knows how to manipulates people to kill for him. In a way it’s pretty smart of him to take those broken kids under his wing and make them loyal to him because they’re thankful of him somehow.

Oh, a one-shot. Waka, why are you asking Reika for food? It’s safer if you cook it yourself.
I can understand why Waka wanted to keep their relationship to themselves. It’s private after all. Also, Waka must have treasured it so much, she might feel it’s becoming less important if she doesn’t keep it between them.
It’s just frustrating for the shippers  XD

Really, Waka? You might as well kiss Reika if that’s how you’re gonna question her. But finally she knows Reika is that same girl.
And Waka, how dare you throw a knife to Naachan?? It’s Naachan for God’s sake!  :on redcard:
 :hiakhiakhiak:  OMG, priceless! MaiMai is something else. Now she only needs to switch Nanamin loyalty to her. And then Nanase can work her magic on Maiyan next.

I’m loving the IkuHime!  :wub:
Wakachu better be waking up if the one-shot has a sequel. The pokontsu captain and Nanase are waiting.

I know it’s late, but good luck with your thesis!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2017, 07:57:43 AM »
I FOUND US: Last Part - Rewind That Day

‘Nanase, I like you.’

Is what she always wanted to say, since long time ago. But she never had the courage. But once she had them, things started to crush in front of her eyes.

“Shiraishi-san and I start to going out.”

“Eh?” She hardly believed it.

Shiraishi Mai, a kind girl who helped them a lot. Senior at their high school who help them to find a job, a stable job, giving them a place to settle when they first came to Tokyo, supported them when they still had nothing. Things so hard back then, but thanks to her.. everything become so smooth. But she knew, Shiraishi-san doing everything for Nanase, not for her.

And so, she loses Nanase to that kind girl whom she respects a lot too.

Wakatsuki gulped down, trying hard to smile and looked at Nanase. “That’s good.” She stuttered, realized this day will come.

“Shiraishi-san confessed to me last night, I can’t turn her down... since she is tooo..”

“Kind, right?” She smiled brightly, agreeing. “I hope things will going well with Shiraishi-san.”

Nanase shyly nodded, without knowing what coming in the future are so contradicting with what they expected them to be.

Shiraishi Mai who is so kind to them is actually a very obsessive and jealous girlfriend. She only appears kind on the outside but very abusive when it comes to her personal life.

Meeting Nanase becomes harder after she moving out to live with her girlfriend. Their just built relationship might be the only reason for Nanase, but for Shiraishi, she tried to separate Wakatsuki from Nanase. She hates it when the people get more attention than herself. Even pouring some tea can become source of Shiraishi’s madness.

“I told you before right?! Don’t see that girl again.” Nothing can stop her when she gets angry. She is not what Nanase and others always thought. Her hands always quicker than her words, slapping Nanase became her routine.

“But Waka is my best friend, you know her too. She had a fever, I just came to visit her.” She begged for her girlfriend’s mercy, fear is all over her face. She doesn't want Wakatsuki to witness this, but it's too late. She willingly becomes Mai punch bag, like she has lost all her sense of pain.   

“She is not like what you think, Nanase.” She glared at the subject of their argument, Wakatsuki who stand behind the door. Silently watching them with red angry eyes. They exchanged looks, acknowledged real feelings they had for Nanase. 

Wakatsuki bite her lower lips, these events become more often nowadays, nothing can surprise her anymore. Although Nanase tried to hide things from her, she is not blind and stupid to notice that all the bruises from the ‘fall’ like Nanase always claimed almost all in palm shape. Shiraishi has gone too far when she started to hit Nanase like nothing.
      Wakatsuki never can stand it, she confronted Shiraishi, warned her, but everything came to square one, Nanase will be the only victim in this situation. Being the witness of this event become harder on her. She did tell Nanase, break up with that mean girl, leave Shiraishi for her own goodness. But Nanase never listens, not even once.

“Mai-san is always so kind to us, this is the only way I can repay her kindness.” To Nanase, all the suffering she went through are worth to repay every Shiraishi Mai so called ‘kindness’.

She once wished she was blind and deaf so she won’t watched her beloved best friend suffer and hear all her silent cries. Because her actions are no longer effective. And so, she just blankly stands there, watching Shiraishi hurts Nanase.

‘Why you never listen to me?’ She cried in her heart.

“Please stay away from my life, Waka. Mai is more important to me now.” That is what Nanase mouthed to her during Shiraishi madness, receiving all the punches and slaps like nothing.

So, she decided to step out from Nanase’s life just like what she asked for, her presence will only hurt Nanase.

Though Wakatsuki wanted to stay away from their life, she just can’t stop caring for Nanase. Indeed, Shiraishi jealousy has been calmed down since then, but her obsessive and controlling side always there. To her, what was hers should be for her only, including Nanase’s love for the animal.

That Shiraishi is crazy, is what Wakatsuki thought when she saw a familiar abandoned dog named Yasha, that Nanase always pet almost being hit by a car. The driver, whom none other than Shiraishi try to make it looked like an accident but in her eyes, she truly wants the dog to die.
      So, she jumped in, saved Yasha from being hit. Afterall, Nanase really adores that white dog with a red collar. At least, he can cheer Nanase up when she no longer there.

Like she used to wish, she got blind from the hit. Lucky Yasha, his flexible body easily slid under the car, unscratched.

“I’m sorry Waka, this is all my fault.”

“I have broke up with Shiraishi-san. She has received punishment for her actions.”

Nanase never stops from talked to Wakatsuki, always cheered her blind friend. It's always the same for two years.

“Never give up Waka, you can get your vision back. I will always be here with you.” But everything no longer left an impact to the blind stuborn girl.

Wakatsuki never told    Nanase, that how much she was hurt by her words back there. How can Nanase ask her to stay away from her life when she always loves her? But Wakatsuki can’t blame her since Nanase never realized her absolute feeling to her.

“Lets’ have this surgery, I believed it can bring backs your vision.”

‘Can you please shut up?’ She really wants to say that. “It doesn’t matter anymore” she whispered.

If there is one thing Wakatsuki will mad at Nanase, it is her loss of vision. It's okay to die, but what the point of living now when all she can see is darkness? Though she want to hate Nanase, she just can’t. They have gone through lots of things together for this whole 20 years, their friendship still matter to her although she can’t love Nanase the same way anymore. It was then she realized that the love is no longer there.

For two years, she never spoke to Nanase anymore, even though she listen to her, Wakatsuki never respond to the words. Her persuasive words have become winds that passed by her face. She believed that Nanase is silently shed tears for her, she didn’t need to see to know that but lucky for her blindness, she can put her heart away firmly from Nanase’s words.

Not until that Wednesday evening, when she walked at the park near the hospital. Where she heard a beautiful voice, giving hope by singing to everyone. She can tell that the singer is an amateur who can’t hide her anxiety. Behind that shaky voice, there is hope for someone to listen. But everyone seems like never care to her.

Smiling, what an irony. She understands that feeling.

Love leaves a mark and disappears,
Its not a pretty thing,
Growing better at causing hurt,
We’ve just returned to before we met
Rewind to that day.

Love always ends abruptly,
Not noticing our hearts change,
We are conceited in our overconfidence,
Suddenly, our heads hurt
Rewind, someday.

It was a very beautiful song, sang by a beautiful voice. Bet it the singer also beautiful, she wants to see it with her own eyes. Suddenly, she found her reason to keep living. And so, she promised to that singer, to meet her again, sooner.

“Let’s have the surgery next week.”

Nanase was smiling again, feeling relief.

But again, things never went smoothly for Wakatsuki. She can’t wake up. For the first time in these two years, she want to answers to Nanase’s voice badly. Seems like her brain was used to that situation, to never reply to anyone even to herself. If before she prefered to die rather than be blind for the rest of her life, now she changed her opinion. She still has things she wants to do. She wanted to get out from this dullness.

Tomorrow is her last chance. Is what she heard from Nanase. The doctors are giving up on her with no improvement in her condition.

“Hello there, I’m Sakurai Reika.”

“I know you’re strong person, Yumi-chan. Nishino-san said to me, you always be there for her. I think you’re very precious to her too. And you have me now too, I will stay here with you because I think I love you. Love can be blind too sometimes, I believed it now. So please, don’t give up.”

If someone asked her, ‘Did you believed in miracles?’ the honest answer would be no. But now she desperately needs one miracle to happen, for her best friend to wake up, smile at her and talked to her like she always did.

I wish for more spare moments
It's not ingenious
If we let it pass in panic
We will lose sight of it

Nanase looked at the clock on the wall, 2 hours left for them to be together. Sakurai has left while ago with her friends, giving her space to do her cleaning routine. While cleaning Wakatsuki’s body, she began to sigh again.

All this time, she always blamed herself for what happened to Wakatsuki, if not for her, she will never be in this helpless state. Be it the accident that led to her blindness to the surgery which she believed will bring back her vision but she falls into dead brain instead. Based on the result, her vision is back though it was not as great as it was before her brain is unresponsive. In simple word, Wakatsuki is brain dead. She was listening, but unable to respond, though Nanase had tried many ways before. Still, nothing came out from it.

Bringing Sakurai is her last resort. Wakatsuki will probably mad at her for doing this, knowing she followed her again that day. The day when she met with the singer and came back with a decision to undergo the surgery she always rejected.

But why she felt a little bit conflicted? Seeing how much a stranger like Sakurai trying so hard for her friend, crying for her, acting like they know each other for a long time? Even they only know each other's name just a few hours ago.

Like Sakurai said, love can be blind too. The same goes with her, always blinded with Shiraishi kindness to the point she forgot what most important for her, until everything became too late for her to regret.

“Until when you want to sleep Waka? If you hate me that much, please wake up. Once you did, I promise I will never see you again.” She cry silently, controlling her own voice, trying to make her sound so tough. Although she is breaking inside again. What miracle is she wishing for?

I want to treasure the spare moments
And live leisurely
Affirming the nuances behind
Every day before progressing forward

She didn’t need Wakatsuki to reply her, she knew her answer already. With Wakatsuki never talked to her anymore for these years, rejecting all the helps she offered, but she can be a normal kind girl to anyone but to her. Wakatsuki hates and blamed her for everything happen.

But it was the moment it happen. Wakatsuki weakly squeezing her hand. The machine slowly starts showing a signal of her brain wave. She is responding. Wakatsuki finally responding. When she wanted to leave to call the doctor, Wakatsuki’s grips getting stronger, preventing her from leaving.

“Don’t leave, Nanase.” Is the first thing Wakatsuki murmured with her open eyes. Nanase nodded as her fingers reaching the red button, calling the doctor.

“This is rare miracle Nishino-san, to have brain dead patient wake up at her last chance, talking to you like a normal person did.” The doctor commented, smiling brightly. After received emergency signal from her office, she quickly ran here hoping it was not for any bad things. The first event she encountered the moment she came is the two best friends hugging each other while crying. Her used to be dead brain patient is actually sitting down on the bed, smiling at her.

Indeed, it was a cliché miracle that only happen in tv dramas. Miracles that happen at the very last moment. What most important is, she is back.

Unconsiously, Nanase walked to the window, giving Hashimoto-sensei full space to check on her friend. Looking down to where Sakurai is still singing and smiling cheerfully. She now can accept the fact that Sakurai’s voice has the power of healing. The people gather around her with smiles on every face proved it all. She sounded so sincere, maybe it is what bringing Wakatsuki back. Or was it the promise she uttered just now? Wakatsuki don’t want to see her ever again. Deep there, her heart ached so much.

Sakurai fidgeting at her spot outside the room. It has been two hours she received the news, but still, she feels so scared. Unlike Nishino, she is completely stranger to the girl. She can’t hope Yumi will recognize her right away, and she fears that her existence is no longer needed there. So she stepped back.

“Where are you going, Reika?” Ikuta grabbed her hand and pushed her inside. “Isn’t this what you really want?” then she left.

The room fell into absolute silent once she stepped in, every eyes on her, surprised at her sudden appearance. Yet, she smiled awkwardly. “Konbawa.”

“I guess my report is over,” Hashimoto-sensei announced.

“I need my dinner.” Nanase weakly excused herself. Knowing this is probably the right time to step out before Wakatsuki hoarse voice halted her movement.

“Nanase, thank you so much for never giving up on me, but I wished you take back your promise just now. I don’t hate you anymore, you will always be my best friend.” She gives her reassuring smile, proving her words.

Nanase nodded, weirdly, the heartache she felt before disappear. “Of course, I can’t do anything without you too.” She said before leaving the room then exchange looks with the singer on her way out although the girl trying to hide behind her long hair.

And now, only both of them are left in the room. Sakurai still standing awkwardly in front of the door. While Wakatsuki scanning her up and down for about five minutes.

“You’re beautiful, Reika.” Their eyes met, there are unfamiliar warm feelings that make Reika smile as Wakatsuki help out her hand. “Come here.”

Sakurai didn’t expect Wakatsuki will recognize her right away but she really grateful for that. Too grateful that her legs quickly ran to the girl, reaching her and clasped their hand together.

Every touch become more familiar now. Like they have known each other for so long, too long that a hug after 15 minutes of first meeting didn’t feel weird at all. Like they’ve missed each other so much.

“Why it takes you so long to come, Reika?”

“I take it as ‘thanks for coming’, Yumi”

Replying the hug, she nods. “Yeah, thanks for coming.”

“What makes you wake up?”

“I want to live again, treasure the moment I’ve wasted. Forgive Nanase and me.”

(A/N: I can’t believed I’ve left this site for too long and and have so much things to do with all my fics. Why I wrote so many fics? But anyway, other parts will follow soon after this.)

replies:

@pretend_2besome1

Wakachu better be waking up if the one-shot has a sequel. The pokontsu captain and Nanase are waiting.

I know it’s late, but good luck with your thesis!

aww, thanks for the wish, it ended and here I am.  :cow: this is the last part of it. i need to end this ASAP as i have so many fics to work on. LOL now i'm asking myself did i have that many ideas? thanks for comment.

@wakasama__

bout short story (i found us).
Thanks for making another fic about wakarei (again).
This is the first time I read a fic with story like this. I mean, this is the first time wakatsuki became sick. usually wakatsuki was cast into a tough woman, good-humored, mischievous (yankee), or being a male :lol: but I love it. This is really touching. I hope she wakes up from his coma soon. whether this fic has a part next?

yeah yeah, i know what you talk about  8) 8) i even questioned myself about all the fics i wrote. (why why why)
i just somehow wanted to see the helpless waka and i satisfy myself with my own fics (hope it satisfy you too) btw this is the last part of it. others are coming soon  :hip smile:

Offline finiarel

• Member+
  • Maiyan is life Maiyan is love!
    • finiarel24
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 02:40:11 AM »
OMG Maiyan, why so scary to Nanase.... Damn that girl needs help :( :( :( As much as I love Maiyan I actually thinks that she would make a great villain so I'm still enjoying it so much XD
Back to the main story, I'm still laughing because the seems to be undefeatable Nanamin finally took a hit- from Maimai no less  :hiakhiakhiak: Maybe that's what she needs- a true hit to get her humanity back. I'm hoping she'd end up with Maimai at the end, it'll be really funny considering their first interaction   XD
Thanks a lot for the updates, I'll be waiting to read some more :cathappy:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (CH8- 6/9/17)
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2017, 04:01:48 PM »
UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE
CHAPTER 8 – 3 AM KISSES

MANATSU was sleeping in her room as she tossed around, feeling the sudden chill; her eyes shoot open and realized her now wide open window. That’s weird, she never forget to close them and it won’t open by itself since she lived on fourth floor condominium, except it was done by someone who skilled enough to climb up here. This sudden chill proved her intuition. Someone was here for something.

When she just about to grab her gun she always kept under her pillow, a weight jumped on her, strong and fast enough to stop a weakling like her from yelping with one hand on her mouth and the other one pointing gun at her head. She struggled for her life before a familiar voice hit her.   

“Don’t move.” Wakatsuki, the tough cold girl she always likes. Knowing that, her body relaxed, somehow blushed at their position right now. 

“I need your help. I want information.” Wakatsuki released her grips and stands beside the bed, watching Manatsu putting her clothes in the dark before turn away, never knew Manatsu is kind of girl who would sleep in naked. It makes her embarrassed for some reasons. 

Hearing that, Manatsu’s movement halt in midway, remember her long time promise together with her embarrassing sudden confession. She knew, Wakatsuki is not a kind who will ask for help but she is the only who has the most important role in their circle, so Manatsu was sure this way someday that girl will come to her, begging for her. She laughed inwardly. This day finally come.

“I need a name, who gives you the order of my last target.”

“Why?” There are long silences. Wakatsuki didn’t seem care to answer at all.
      Manatsu’s brows tied in a knot as she inhaled deeply. They both know it was almost impossible information to get. She scanned the girl who stands firmly before her. Several wounds covered her body; it looks so fresh that no doubt she just came from a death battle. It then reminded her of something. “What about Hashimoto-san?” their eyes met for brief seconds before Wakatsuki turn away, tensed. 

“She still alive, well probably.” Wakatsuki answered after moment of thinking, it was the least info Manatsu need to know. “Anyway, I need a name.” Her voice and expression hinting some desperation, she didn’t need any more lengthy conversation. 

Sighing, Manatsu turn to her laptop. She is calmly starts working on it but her eyes shaking with nervousness. This is something she rarely do and risking her own life for it. After all, what she chased for is that girl’s heart although there no guarantee on it.

“You know, this is like suicide.” And she wants Wakatsuki to know her risk, how much she was sacrificed for her. She eyeing Wakatsuki beside her, fingers still dances on the keyboards. She sighed again, such cold hearted girl.

“If it was you, I know you can cover your own traces. He won’t notice it right away.” Wakatsuki sounded 100% confidence of that. “That’s why I came to you.” Her voice faded at the end, showing how much she rarely or never compliments people. It indeed makes Manatsu grinning to ears upon hearing it, fingers work faster than before.

“But.” Manatsu tensed. Even after five minutes which is the longest time she usually takes to hack on something, the security systems never approved her access although she was the one who created that security system, seems like that old man upgraded it by adding ten more firewalls behind that security without her concerns. His extra careful personality is now what she wanted to swore at. She needs to try with something else and it takes some times. Something she was sure Wakatsuki didn’t have. 

Together with the drive to get Wakatsuki cold heart in her grips and strong temptation to look into confidential data which was always her dreams since ever, her fingers starts dancing at the fastest rate. Breaking the tightest security system using her own made ‘zukyun’ virus that will self-destruct when she log out later giving the victim no evidence of her invasion, and then cracking all the ten firewalls which was easier than before. After three minutes, the data are now presented in front of her desktop. Almost everything except a name. 

Their eyes met, obviously Wakatsuki was unsatisfied with that and she can see the wounded girl slowly gritting her jaw. Such glorious scenery in her eyes, to watch Wakatsuki sharp feature at this close distance.     

“Well, I think that’s enough.” Wakatsuki takes a short time to scan those data before transferring them into hard drive. That makes Manatsu jolted from her seat, that’s beyond her understanding, but before Manatsu could protest, Wakatsuki already safely slipped it in her coat pocket together with her gun. 

“That’s it, the more you know, the more danger will come to you.” Ignoring Manatsu objection, she walked to the window and looked down, checking something.

“Waka.” She walked to Wakatsuki, closing their distance, pulled the curtain together so it could cover their unusual intimacy. Still, Wakatsuki stand still, expressionless.

“Manatsu, thanks.” She looked into Manatsu’s eyes. “But I think you should stop.” She caressed the latter’s cheek slightly; knows what exactly playing in Manatsu’s head since before but she choose to ignore it. There is a glint of guilt in her eyes.

“But,” Manatsu wanted to say something before a light kiss from Wakatsuki makes her swallow back her words.

When Manatsu just about to savor the kiss, Wakatsuki already pulled away makes her gasping for more and realized. It’s nothing more than just a token of appreciation.

“You keep your promise, to help me if one day I need you. But I can’t give you what you want, I’m sorry.” She kissed her cheeks and looked down again, looking restless as if someone was waiting for her.

Manatsu stepped back, feeling the pain suddenly piercing her heart. She analyzed the girl in front her. Wakatsuki look more human and her eyes are alive with something a killer shouldn’t have. The reason why she couldn’t finish her target. The same reason why Manatsu was blinded with her own wishful thinking.

“You started to care for your target!” Manatsu gasped at the realization. When she avoiding her eyes, Manatsu already got her answer. Wakatsuki never told her to stop.

“This is not like..”

“This is not what you suppose to do Wakatsuki!” Manatsu managed to restrain herself from yelling. “They will never stop hunting you down.” And not even a bit the latter look affected by it.

“That’s why I’m going to stop this.” Eyes filled with determination. “Listen. Don’t look for me anymore.” Ignoring the objection, Wakatsuki glanced at her watch, 3.00 am “She’s going to come right? And please, I never had been here.” Then, she jumped through the window again, leaving Manatsu looking perplexed. She truly didn’t ask for this. She was unprepared for this sudden heartache. 

She want to sunk into her heartbroken feelings more. But a ring on her door reminded her of her regular visitor and didn’t allow her from doing that. She looked at the clock and grunted at the punctuality before stomped towards her front door in darkness.

“Why rang the door when you have the keys Shiraishi-san?” Without looking at the person, she turned away to her room again.

Appearing through the door is Manatsu’s regular visitor at 3 am, Shiraishi Mai with her playful smiles plastered on her face, the reason why Manatsu have no more spirit left to act like she gladly with her visits. But that’s exactly what Shiraishi wanted from Manatsu.

“That’s because I love torturing Manattan.” Closing the door, Shiraishi Mai chuckled. Her regularity obviously proven when she swiftly without touching all the furniture in living room, although all space were wrapped with darkness and she didn’t have to be professional killer to do that if its mean her toy’s place. She closed the door as she came in.

“I want to sleep, just do what you want.” Manatsu is not in her mood to entertain her new visitor, one is enough and she wanted to forget the rejection by sleeping.

“I want you, Big Head.” Not going to allow that, Shiraishi Mai jumped onto the smaller girl, pinning both of her hands to the bed and grinning cockily. She loves this, teasing and bullying is what she made for, well only for this one girl.

“Can you let me rest tonight? I’m tir...” A deep and rough kissed landed on her lips. Unprepared for it, Manatsu struggled for more space. But with locked hands and Shiraishi dominant strength, she couldn’t roam much but enjoy the kiss moment after. The pleasure she hopes to receive from Wakatsuki.

“You have.. different scent tonight.” Shiraishi commented as she pulled away and sits at the edge, she groaned harshly as disproval; hates that when her toy doesn’t taste like usual. She pressing her forehead hardly, thinking.

“Someone is here before me.” It takes her merely two milliseconds to notice the wide open window. Manatsu swore at herself, for forgetting to close them before.

Shiraishi walked to the window and flicked the curtains a bit, giving her enough space to notice a black car nicely park under a tree facing Manatsu’s room. She couldn’t see clearly but sure there are two people inside black car below. Their eyes meet before the car was pulled away. Wait, she knew that car type and sound. Whoever the person is, they are waiting for her.

“Nanamin?” Shiraishi mumbled to herself.

“Shiraishi-san, it’s not what you might think.” Worried, Manatsu quickly closed the window and pulled the taller girl to sit on her lap; wanted to distract the girl’s attention from what going on in her room before. Shiraishi can be scary creature when she is jealous and she didn’t have much energy for that. She then wrapped Shiraishi’s hands around her waist, forcing the girl to look to her.

“Manattan is here, right?” She giddily brushes her breast onto the other girl. Faking wide smile on her face, truthfully she hates doing this, only when she was forced to then she did it.

And Shiraishi is the only one who plays that role. Always act like dictator outside so called their ‘playroom’ and bully her whenever she wanted to but at the end came to her right at 3 am just for pleasure with reason she is forever her toys. Sometimes, Manatsu was confused whether this is her room or not since Shiraishi usually dominating her and all space whenever she came. Yet, as much as she hates this, she cannot help but to play along with her owner.

A woman never can sleep alone.

“Right.” Mai smiled, erasing all traces of worries from her face and lifting Manatsu’s chin to her level. “Now you’re mine, Big Head!” She smiles mischievously as she locked their lips together and roughly chewing on them like they’re just a gum.

“I hope that was the last time she kissed you, or I will kill her.” Shiraishi mumbled in between the kissed” She didn’t wait a reply but keep kissing.

Not enough with long kiss, her hands started to roam around Manatsu’s body, easily reaching her butts, making her toy squeak at the bold movement. Unable to hold on Shiraishi’s weight and kissing force, Manatsu fell on the bed and so everything flowing like she wanted them to be.

THE NEXT MORNING, Shiraishi Mai woke up earlier than Manatsu, looking around where all their clothes scattered on the floor. Although she had a wonderful treatment last night, she didn’t look happy with it since she knew Manatsu tried to stall her thought. It did work for her for whole night of course, but the moment she woke up an hour ago, her mind started to rewind everything she saw last night again.

The gaze, it tries to convey something she wasn’t sure of. One thing for sure, she might know that person, probably within their circle or her enemy. Working as a killer, she has hundreds of people who wanted her dead. But that eyes looked so familiar; it didn’t have killing aura – so she scratched the enemy points, that person is from their circle who didn’t afraid of her which not many are left, aside from Nanamin, Waka and Manattan. Since Manattan with her last night, only two are left. But something is wrong, there are two people in the car, what she was confident is… Nanamin is not in the car although the car is hers. Waka? She felt uneasy about that matter.

“But..”

“Maiyan..” Manatsu squirmed under the blanket, mumbled the name she could only called without her being aware of. Mai laughed, glad Manattan can call her by her name although only in her sleep, and Manattan looked so cute to her too.

“I won’t let anyone to touch my toy ever again” it was her promise. She leaned towards Manattan and gave her a light good morning kiss on the lips. Her expression tensed, feeling motivated out of sudden.

“I need to go, see again.” She whispered into Manatsu ears before wearing her clothes, cleaning all the proof of her presence and silently left.

Mai climbed the stairs and ran to rooftop. Once there, she stands on the edge, observing the surrounding using a binocular. Her movement stopped at one point, face hardened at what she just witnessed.

(A/N: Well, actually this supposed to be posted as Maiyan ft Manattan birthday special but it still not too late for that am I?)

REPLIES

@finiarel:
OMG Maiyan, why so scary to Nanase.... Damn that girl needs help :( :( :( As much as I love Maiyan I actually thinks that she would make a great villain so I'm still enjoying it so much XD

if you enjoed it that much, i think you would like this one too? luckily she's always mean with manatsu..

Back to the main story, I'm still laughing because the seems to be undefeatable Nanamin finally took a hit- from Maimai no less  :hiakhiakhiak: Maybe that's what she needs- a true hit to get her humanity back. I'm hoping she'd end up with Maimai at the end, it'll be really funny considering their first interaction   XD
Thanks a lot for the updates, I'll be waiting to read some more :cathappy:

well thats maimai for nanamin  :cow: :cow:
thanks for support, hope you like this chapter too..  :wub:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (CH9- 10 OCT, 17)
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2017, 04:06:45 AM »
Unforgotten Promise
Chapter 9 - Long Night Journey

Nanamin doesn’t know what happened to her, but she woke up that night with massive head ache and a woman besides her looking super worries. She didn’t understand why but later that woman who introduced herself as Mai appologized to her for hitting her with vase.

Well, logically, she would kill any witness of her crime but then, she was too weak and head might exploded that time. The worst scenario ever is Wakatsuki is gone, ran away with her car that have all her weapons. She is literally unarmed, weak and she hates that. 

Now, she stucked with the woman, at the passenger seat being forced to wear safety belt while she calmly driving her yellow old car and following all the fucking speed limits, stopped every time there are red lights when there are NOBODY on the road except them. Well, on that woman insistment before she forgive her for ‘hitting’ her, she supposed to help her to chase after Wakatsuki who is far ahead because referring to her, she is literally a patient uncapable of driving with dizzy head aside from no one can ever drive this yellow old car  than herself.

Beside, ‘I’m already used to this valley road’ said that woman, hinting a proudness in her voice once she made a sharp turn running down the valley.

But Nanamin don’t care.

At this point, her plan supposed to be perfect, kill Wakatsuki and her target, disposed their bodies, get her payment and live her life lying to Maiyan for the rest of her life. That’s sound so great that she become so nervous at this time, Maiyan shouldn’t know about this mission.

Nanamin look at her side, somehow that woman still look annoyed upon her dead fish and the fact that she still chasing after Wakatsuki. She never stop talking about how human shouldn’t kill each other, with that everyone can live in piece. Bwahhh, if that woman knew what’s going on in real world, she bet that woman will kill herself in instant.

“I don’t know what happened between you and Wakatsuki but I don’t think you should kill her” Maimai will never give up until she have her answer, showing her calmness though she was scared as hell inside. This girl look more dangerous than Wakatsuki.

Gritting her teeth, Nanamin look away, annoyed. If she had her gun, that woman will be dead long time ago.

“You might not know this, but she told me to take care of you, Nanamin-san.” Maimai looked to her side, hoping Nanamin would change her mind. “Please, don’t let Nanamin die, she said.” Maimai recalled, the scene of Wakatsuki left after being treated by Naachan still fresh in her mind.

Nanamin unconciously peeking to her side, don’t even look surprised with the words.

“Is there no other way out aside from you kill her?”

SCREEEECHHHH. The yellow old car crushed to the road side, almost slipped onto the valley if Maimai didn’t hit the break a second earlier.

In the car, Maimai is breathless as the girl’s arm now strangle her neck threathening on killing her if she open her mouth again. With her back already crushed to the door, she has no more way out. Now she regretted her provoke.

“Shut…your fucking..mouth up!” Yes, she didn’t need any gun to kill an ordinary girl. Oblivious to that woman pale face and begging eyes, Nanamin didn’t care to stop. She meant to kill.

“Pleee…se” Maimai struggle for her life, move as much as she could but none of that could loosen the hands on her throat.

BANGG BANGGG!!

Gun shot was heard. And Maimai never feel this grateful though she knew another danger is coming. To avoid from any wild bullets, Nanamin bring her body down onto the woman, forcing the woman to dunk as well. Through the side mirrors, Nanamin could see two black cars are approaching, each have a shooter. She is not alone, probably from Akiha, well thanks to Wakatsuki who now the most wanted killer among killers.

Nanamin might a professional killer, but in this weaponless state, she couldn’t counter attack but attach her body closely to the woman she almost killed, praying they were given chance. Like rain, the bullets keep coming in their way, the side and back mirrors shattered from the cause.

Maimai could only pray for her life under the girl’s body, their chest touching each other so brutally until she could listen to the girl’s every heartbeat, it sounded so beautiful, like it could blow up her entire world. She looked up, seeing the girl’s tensed face, each bead of sweat on her face seem so cool, and how it flow down through stranded hair, it was like morning dew, so cool yet refresing. And her lips, the way it parting looks so tempting. Is it weird, if under this storm of bullet, she feel the urge to kiss her? But before she could do so, the girl abruptly wake up, and screamed at her. She sigh between relieved and regret.

“Drive!” Nanamin urged, looking back where the shooter is filling up bullets. They only have few seconds before its started again.

And Mai didn’t waste a second, she quickly speed up, sigh away her ridiculous thinking away. Within minute, she already hit 120km/h, impressed the flustered Nanamin. “I used to be a drifter” She smirked, and Nanamin swear it was the most relieving things she ever heard but then, the bullets still aiming to their ways and she couldn’t do anything but cursed herself.

“Shit” if only she had her gun…

“Here” In that confusion, that woman handed her a gun. “Stole this from Wakatsuki, plan to use it on you if..” Nanamin quickly grabbed the black object, her eyes shining from excitement as she check the bullets.

There are three and it was more than enough. “Thanks, and please drive safely” with that, she snaked her slim long body out through the window, balancing herself with that woman drifting, she didn’t know either that woman is a very good drifter or the shooter has bad eyes that the bullets barely touching her skin.

Carefully, she aim then shoot.

It hit the tires of the first car, it crashed a tree and blown up. Nanamin easily cheer up so do Maimai, she occasionally looking back, terrified at the explosion at the same time amazed with the girl’s skill. How she shouldn’t underestimate her.

“There is sharp turn in hundred metre, wait for that” Maimai shouted, steering skillfully with her right hand while the other hand taking turn between gear and holding onto the girl’s thigh, worried if she might slip away due to her harsh drive, it has been five years since her last drift and she didn’t want it ended this way.

Noted that, Nanamin start to aim for the last car, thanks to that woman skills, they managed to keep their distance from the shooter. She silently grateful for the hand on her thigh, though it hurt her pride a little but she will pretend not to feel it.

“Ouchh,” one of the bullet cut her arm, lucky that it was not too deep. She quickly regained her focus as she wait for Mai signals.

“Now!”

Then she shoot, it penetrate the front mirror and ended up in the driver’s head. The car then plunged into the valley and exploded before their eyes. Nanamin breath her excitement away while Maimai exhaled a deep relief and their eyes meet in between of grateful and joyness.

“If I don’t kill her, someone else will” she looked up as some noise grab her attention but she saw nothing. “F*ck” the signal that connect her mobile with her car suddenly disconnect, the only clue she have is, Wakatsuki’s last location. But it always more than enough to her.

She was having her early breakfast at her favorite café while revising the notes she missed last week since she need to attend bussiness trip to Myanmar when her smartphone blinked for new message. She unconciously groaned as she saw the sender’s name; Akimoto Father, but her finger swiped the message anyway.

‘Usual place at 8’

She noncholantly peeked at her watch, 7.30 am, she has lots of time since their usual place is not far from her current spot but she want to have more time for herself, to walk while enjoying morning breeze. Its has been long time she haven’t walk around Tokyo, well thanks for her family bussiness that need her to sacrifice her own time and her college. So she sipped her last coffee, closed her book and left. Leaving the tips on her way out, didn’t bother to smile at the waiter at all.

7.55 am, she arrived in front of tall building. Tucking her long straight hair behind her ear, she made her way up to highest floor, ignoring people who greets her along the way. She didn’t have bussiness with them, so she won’t waste her time on them.

She quickly entered the room, pushed the door and revealed a familiar girl with short hair in bob style, recalled that she was the second informant of her father. The girl nod at her, signaling to her usual seat on the long table. She stands there, waiting for her father to arrive.

In those short moment, their gazes meet which the later awkwardly looks away. Probably scared or respect but she believed its none of that, there is nothing as riduculous as that. Three minutes later, her father, Akimoto sensei arrived with his bodyguard, offering his firm smile of acknowledgment. She then sat down after him.

“How can you didn’t tell me at all when you arrive?” He signaling his bodyguard to leave.

“You have all my schedule father” he laughed at her flat remarks though she unsure where the humor is.

“Why you call me here father? I still have class after this” she peek at her watched, recalled she need to study for her next test this afternoon as well, and he quickly turned to his second informant, giving her signal to start.

The room turned dark and the projector slowly start to show image of two girls. Her brows furrowed, getting used to sudden changes and unfamiliar with the image each were represented with numbers, her father uppermost assasin. 

“Why?”  She asked, the reason still blurry to her.

Her eyebrows quirk in confusion. None of his silence answer her question. He looked at her second informant, passing turns to explain.

“A week ago, this girl,” the image of 01 girl show up, “she failed her mission, and this 02 girl supposed to kill her for that.. but sadly, she didn’t do her job right” the figure quickly disappeared

“What?” she laughed, somehow the story is ticklish. “How can they both fail their mission? They’re not supposed to fail right? What happen?” She can’t stop laughing, despite feeling the burning sensation at the pit of her gut at unacceptable story she just heard. As far as she concern, 01 and 02 represent how good they are, not otherwise.

“Well, this things happen..”

Then, a video popped out. “This 02 girl, even killed our killers from Akiha. Protecting the girl who failed to kill her target, betrayed us.” The second informant push the play button, presenting the video taken by their drone of the event last night.

The dark room started to echoed with unstoppable bullets sound, screeching sound of tires against the wet valley road. But since it was too dark and windy, the recorder failed to catch the 02’s face clearly, but it still made her smirked, impressed at how hundreds bullet unable to kiss the 02 killer. Have enough prove to say the 02 girl is actually beyond good but choose not to do her mission for some reason.

“Wait..” she interuped, halting the presentation. Unbothered to answer her father and the second informant confusion, she stand up, headed to glass wall, observe the view for seconds before pulling the curtain. Then she sat at her spot again, signaling the informant to continue where they stop. Now she could have clearer view.

‘Interesting’ she mumbled under her breath as the video ended up with second explosion, adding the loss into her calculations, two expensive cars, few weapons with four professional killers which for sure can be replaced. Nevertheless her lips curved upright.

“Well, I need you to take over this assignment.” Akimoto sensei spokes, sounded so serious since they began. He escaped from his daughter’s eyes.

“What? But why?” Albeit surprised at his sudden order, she quickly regained her composure, believe that her father always has reason to every moves he made though this was the first time she was sent on field. Usually, he only need her to solve the organization problems or negotiate for partnership, not doing dirty mission or completing unfinished job.

He has his gaze fixated on her, the eyes she always saw when he killed someone in front of her eyes. Then she knew, he was dead serious.

“So I need to kill them?” she was ready.

“Nope, watch they kill each other or better record it for your own collection” she furrowed, confused at the order. “And if they didn’t, you know what should you do” he had his full trust in her, the daughter he had trained since she was five.

She nodded, determined to make her father’s wish into reality. “But may I know why you need me for this… simple mission?” She asked when he was about to leave. He turned to her, giving her looks she never saw before. She didn’t know if she saw it right, but its as if he was petrified.

“Because you’re number Zero, I need you to learn your past before you take over this organization.” Then he left leaving her with his second informant.

(A/N: Some HashiGawa moments in this part guys. Hope this could feed your hunger for their moments, actually this is what I’m about to spoil you guys from my prev update in other thread.

Anyway, I want to congrats Maimai and Asuka for their first movie appearance as leading role! and yeah, congratulations to my Wakasama as well for her to be released PB!!! I’M HYPED, MY WALLET IS READY TO BE SACRIFICED..

So, for Marikka graduation, part of me was sad.. I never think she will grad before Maiyan or any succesful and older 1st gen member.. yeah, this is true and reality bites. But part of me was happy for her, she could pursue her interest properly and we could at least have a sneak peak into what her future/post nogi will be like. And with her leaving us, she left more spot of other potential member to fill in.

May our nogi girls stay awesome..  :wub: :wub:)

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
Woaaahhh..... My HashiGawa.. :mon squee:
Maimai want to kiss Nanamin *I agree with maimai cause she's very cool. Lol* :ptam-kiss:

I'll wait for update. Thank you author-san.  :kneelbow:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE
Chapter 10 – The girl and the woman

WHEN THEY ARRIVED at the mentioned place in the evening, Maimai didn’t have any second doubt that she loved the urban life better, at least they have more trees than stressful people itself. “Do you live here?” Mai asked, a bit contemplated upon seeing the tall building, the price might be as high as the height too. Mai didn’t mind at all when her question left unanswered by the girl, somehow she has gotten used to it already.

Unbuckled her seatbelt, Nanamin stepped out from the car, turn her way to the said building, brows knitting as she tried to squeeze out memories or information of this place, however, she has none. Seeing that, Mai rushed out too, chasing the girl.

“Chotto! Don’t think you can go just like that!” Mai ran after the girl with a first aid kit in her left hand then grabbed the girl with her right. Using more strength,  Mai forcefully spun the girl around so she could face her properly. There, she could see a cut on the girl’s jacket with blood stain around it, just how it acquired her attention. Last night event might be blurry and bit dark to her, but she didn’t miss the sound of pain hissing and the smell of blood she has grew up with. And being a responsible doctor to her patient, she would never let it slip away easily.

Squinting her eyes, find this is so funny, she snickered. “I can, and you better get lost now, they might come back..” Nanamin wandered around before landed on the ruined yellow car. Her gut telling her that they might find the car by now or sooner... “You better dispose that car,” she suggested in low voice, pulling away her arm as she said so.

“You’re injured.” Grabbing the wounded arm, Mai soften. Plus, “I’m not afraid of that guys..” Mai added, actually glad that her thought coming out loud. Glanced up, they meet in the eyes for about thirty second. Nothing spoken but she knew the girl doubt her words.

“If I am, I would not come this far when I know you will try to kill me too?” That’s sound more convincing than Mai thought it would be, honestly she didn’t think of it either. Putting an end toward this argument, Mai smirked as she heard exasperate sigh from the girl, she won this conversation when the girl end it with she won’t care anymore. Casually, she tried to stripe the jacket off the girl. 

“Don’t!” Distressed by the sudden movement, Nanamin pulled away, never have this kind of intimacy while she was aware but before she could, the grips strangely feels tighter that she incapable to escape or because she started to feel pricky pain at the back of her head and her wounded arm?

“Don’t be too stubborn, Nanamin-san. Soon, the painkillers from last night will lose its effect too and you might feel pain at any moment now” A glance at her watch, Mai estimated the time range of last time she gave the girl the pills. The accuracy shuts up the protest off Nanamin. 

Hearing no response, Mai looked up. “Or, are you scared of disinfectant?” She giggled at the typical joke she said to any kids who came to her clinic, they usually concede after that. Just like this girl. A bit nervous, Mai pulled down the jacket halfway so she could have a better view of the injured area.

Nanamin stiffen, eyes roamed wildly around the public, for the first time she care about what would they think about them. Tapping her foot, Nanamin wish this woman could end her silly treatment quicker, plus the sudden blow of wind that blew up the woman’s hair to her direction also kind of off-timing, couldn’t decide whether the mixture smell of sweat and vanilla scent from her hair is appealing or distressing.

Applying the disinfectant while they were standing in the crowd are a bit enjoyable to Mai honestly. Who ever thought that she would appreciate the way her trained fingers brushing the girl’s arm, like they have some sort of power to tame the wild female tiger, or how she intentionally take more time to dress  the small wound using bandage rather than a plaster so she could have more time with the girl. Reaching three layers of strap up the wound, she strangely feel the urge to have more skinship with the girl too. Knowing how weird her inner thought has gone, Mai hurriedly finish her treatment over almost called nothing like deep injuries.

“Its done,” Putting down her first aid kit, Mai try to be sounded as cheerful as possible, trying to deny the sudden sadness, because this might be their last time meeting each other. Wipe off her weird thinking for dangerous girl, Mai pulled up the jacket to where its positioned. But before she could finish, the girl swivel away, leaving her.

“Hey,” Again, she chased her after two steps away, but this time a bit hesitated. Yesterday she just wanted to help this girl to get home then return to clean her messy clinic. And how she feel disappointed right is not part of her plan.

“What now?!” Almost yelling, Nanamin gritted her jaw, held the anger just below her breath. If she is not mistaken, she saw a indication of sadness in the woman, confusingly reflect her own feelings.

“Whatever is happening, just please..” Mai reached down to the girl’s finger, bring it up close to her face, tracing and memorize every old scar the girl had in her mind, wonder how much dirty work the girl have done yet she didn’t care anymore. She is not interested in her past.

It is not an imagination that Nanamin quietly pay more attention to what the woman wanted to say yet she act like she didn’t care at all. “Just please go away..” She mumbled, acting the contrary to her perplexing desire. Its better this way.

“No, just please come back one piece, I will treat you anytime.” Mai didn’t have any nerve to look up anymore as she heard a hard sigh. They both fell into deep silence, a silence that not even the hustle bustle metropolitan could break. Mai link their pinky fingers together, as if sealing the promise she made on her own.

Feeling annoyed, Nanamin cut off their fingers, spin her heels towards her original destination before a girl with baseball cap incidentally push the woman from her back, making her off balance and tumble to her direction with a yelp.

Trained with quick response, Nanamin swiftly intercept her from falling, but with weird stance, their lips unexpectedly landed on each other. Again, the evening breeze greeting them, blowing the woman long hair so close to her, fully covered their unexpected kiss. Thanks to that, Nanamin finally could decide how it actually smell so alluring to her.

While she was thinking of another way to prevent their nose from roughly collide each other so she could enjoy her first kiss more, the woman pulled away in rush, regained her balance. Nanamin grumbled inwardly, walked away in response. That probably will be regretted.

Cracking her own knuckles, Nanamin’s expression hardened. Come back one piece or not, she didn’t plan to fail either, its not her nature. So, there’s no need for that promise.

Sauntered her way into the appartment, Nanamin overlooked Maiyan silver Porsche in the parking, climbed the stairs as soon as she found her destination on the first post box, avoid using full elevator though her head banging hard inside. What she knew is, she wanted to finish this soon, no matter how complicated it is.

So when the door crack open slightly after two knocks and Akimoto Manatsu, the person she expect to see after noting the name on the post box at the lobby before, she push the girl onto the wall and closed the door behind. The informer jolted upon seeing her, failed to close the door after sensing the danger all over the killer’s body.

“Tell me where she is!” Closing the distance, Nanamin strangled the informer stronger than she should have, almost choking the already weak small girl. But without she realized, Maiyan by now standing right behind her with shining knife aimed behind her neck. Only when the knife touching her skin through her ripped cloth then she back off, guessing that it was who she was asking for is now behind her.

“Maiyan,” her lips twitch in amusement after a moment of shock, didn’t expect to meet her friend, Maiyan this soon much more in this place. “What are you doing here?” Quivered, Nanamin knew it was a stupid question to ask at this moment.

“What ever you’re thinking doing, stay away from her,” with knife pointed to Nanamin’s face, she pulled Manatsu to her back protectively. “If you’re searching for Waka, she’s not here.”

“So you knew..” All the pretense is gone, her lips pursed to one side as she lean to the wall, acting calm though all she lose is her balance.

“Yes I know” The scenery she witnessed this morning; the picture of Nanamin and Waka as if most wanted person and the halfway video of shooting event which she guess happened last night considering from Nanamin’s state, was the basic to her accusation, nothing was sure, not until she heard from Nanamin herself.

“You know, we are all partner in this business.. why the need of killing each other?” Snarled at her friend, Maiyan is breathless, actually found herself being doubtful.

“She failed her mission, you know how much it cause to us,” it came out as a mocking scoff, weird when Maiyan herself doubting her action. Maiyan know the rules, know how the games carry on. “It’s not your business, I’m just doing my job.” pushed herself off the wall, Nanamin lost balance, silly mistake but she quickly recover, not the time to look weak.

“You’re not fine” but enough for Maiyan to notice the paleness on Nanamin face, the latter laugh at herself, as if denying the obvious fact that she almost fall and Maiyan quickly hauled over, bring her friend into her embrace.

“Nanamin!” But the girl already unconcious. The knife bounce on the floor, away from them three.

It took Maiyan and Manatsu five minutes to carry Nanamin from the floor at the entrance to the long couch near the glass wall. After giving the girl a painkiller, they slouched on each other back, both sigh before drifted into pregnant silent until Maiyan smartphone beeping, indicate new mail. Maiyan briefly read it.

-I’m sorry, we couldn’t save her, she passed away this evening. From Dr.          X-

Out of curiosity, Manatsu glanced over, unintentionally saw the text, she looks up to Maiyan and notice the pool of unreadable emotion in her face. She wanted to ask but nothing seemly proper came out and before she could do so, Maiyan abruptly jerked up, pulling her hand together, feeling the insistment she followed right behind.

“My mom died today,” they already in the main bedroom, heading towards the closet, Manatsu unable to hide her surprise, gasp as response. Mai just smiling at her, knowing what running in Manatsu big head.

“I never kill her in the first place, we lied. Me and Nanamin. She saved me that day, I’m so grateful to her that day..” Her hands rummaged inside the closet; her official closet in Manatsu’s appartment, the latter just watching her, face deadpan, baffled at what she just heard.

“I want her to suffer, just like me..” Mai smiled as she took her cloth out, one brow arched slyly as she asked Manatsu which one is good. Without knowing the reason the informer nod at whatever Maiyan shown her, never doubt Maiyan fashion sense.

“When she finally died today, its like.. I’m free from my own regret, that’s why I don’t want Nanamin to feel the same.” She give up on asking Manatsu’s opinion, drawing out typical white jacket instead of many colors and style she have presented before. White is better than black, she thought as she pulled Manatsu out of the room.

“Maiyan,” Manatsu halting, forcing the taller to turn to her with smile on her face.

“Why you tell me this story, you know who am I, right?” Is what keep ringing in her head, the fact that Maiyan killed her parent not a new thing to her, its all in her record, however not the lie she just told. She fathom of how important first kill is to every killers in their organization. Thus, Maiyan telling her this story is quite confusing.

“Aren’t this obvious?” She let out involuntary laugh before pulling the informer into her embrace, too sudden for Manatsu to response. Carressing the hair on big head, she whispered. “When she finally died, I want to live my life, have the love I couldn’t. Let’s live together from now on, will you?”

Stiffen in Maiyan warm but firm embrace, Manatsu almost lost all her insanity, it felt like she is the only thing matter to Maiyan. She never thought Maiyan actually took her this serious, she always think of herself as Maiyan toys, place to vent out all her lust. But this, is out of her imagination. When Maiyan released the hug, she felt unexpected emptiness inside, craving for more.

Before Manatsu able to say something, Maiyan already release her firm grips on her, attention to her friend. Nanamin has woken up, squirms around sluggishly before sitted on the couch, narrowing her eyes toward two people, sniffing something she don’t recognize before. Manatsu jolted back.

“What are you?” Her gaze paced back between her friend and the informer. She might be unconcious before, but she is Maiyan’s friend and she knew Maiyan never be this close to the first informer. Now she recalled the way Maiyan try to protect the girl earlier, its annoy her in some way.

“Don’t you know romance?” hand out the jacket to Nanamin, Maiyan returned the question with a sneer, somehow felt like she has won over the superior girl she ever know. Nanamin snickered, sounded like she seriously entertained by the word, none of the action concerned Maiyan who just give Manatsu a deep unexplainable look, the informer look away instead.

Feeling awkward with only her laughing, Nanamin stand up, change her black jacket into Maiyan’s white jacket. She grumbled as she do so, unsatisfied with the choice but its better than her ripped one. She then limping toward the glass wall and lean on it. Looking at almost setting off sun outside, it gave her internal peace, great view here. She make a mental note to herself.

“How is she?” Maiyan asked after seconds of quietness, judging from Nanamin’s tattered cloth, she wondered how much injuries had other side bears. She knew the two, the fight over the rank before is a prove of how far they could go, and this time she realized that the two already so near of killing each other. And she might lose the only treasures she have right now.

“Waka?” Blinking, it took Nanamin few moments to comprehend that Maiyan actually asking about Wakatsuki, not her. “Still alive, probably.” Honestly, she don’t remember the next event after she was knock out by that woman, but her stolen car at least could prove her belief. “Why do you care about her anyway? She just a failure,” she growled, annoyed.

“Its not about that,” Maiyan hesitated, she was in deep confusion, pressing hard her thumb on her wrinkle forehead.

“We’re just his puppet, staining our hands so he could live his life peacefully while ours so fucked up.. the life he fucked up..” Both Nanamin and Manatsu stunned over what slipped through Maiyan beautiful lips, but they didn’t bother to object her though. Manatsu silently agreeing with a nod, part of it is true.

“Indeed he is, but if not because of him, we might ended being even loser then we are now. I’m probably left dying in the river, and you..” eyes fixated at her friend, taking few seconds to mutter the word “prostituting for your whole life.. I got to revenge my parents and Asuka death too..” she stare outside, as her fingers touching the glass door, her lips pursed a bit.

Again, Manatsu didn’t found any fault to disagree, although she never directly kill people but at least she acknowledge that they are nothing if not thanks to him. Thus, she just stay still, hoping to understand this drama.

“I don’t want you to regret your action later, Nanamin” Maiyan said, without turning around and tear off her gaze on Manatsu, which making the latter blushing. “Just like me,” lifting her face, she found Nanamin eyes, gazing straight into her, effortlessly smashing her soul.

“What regret, you don’t even kill your parents, plus she is nobody” she scoffed.

“She finally died today,” Maiyan flatly announced. “I’m finally free” half-whispered, she set her eyes on Manatsu. The next five minutes was all silence. “Waka is like you to me, and I know you too..”   

“I’m not,” breath away her shock, Nanamin mumbled; not convincing enough “and I won’t regret…” She whispered, slowly losing focus over a knowing woman figure down there. Somehow her lips crept into a smile, fingers started to draw random lines that later turn out to be that woman. “Romance…?”

As she enjoying the scenery with the woman as the main character, four black cars suddenly came into frame, the woman hasn’t realized the new guest arround her yet, too engrossed with her broken car probably thinking how she could go back to her clinic, Nanamin speculate.

Then, a girl with a mask and baseball cap exit from one of the car, talk with one of the man before approch the woman, easily gain her attention by pretend to ask question. From their gesture and how the woman kindly treat the masked girl, Nanamin knew the woman already in danger, yet her feet failed to receive command from her brain to just ran to the woman. Only when the masked girl cuffed the woman with a cloth which Nanamin knew will make her unconcious, she hastily dashed out, astounded both Maiyan and Manatsu which later follow pursuit.

Nanamin knew this was coming, she knew they would not stop chasing after her or Waka until they have what they want, and she also acknowledged her biggest mistake is she has risked the woman by dragging into her dangerous business. Why don’t she killed the woman before? Its not like her at all.

Once reaching the scene, the car already left, leaving no sign of crime at all except one obvious note on the car, a piece of the woman’s cloth.

-KILL HER OR WE WILL KILL THIS GIRL-

SHIT!! SHIT!! Lashing out her anger on the car, Nanamin knew she has missed the chance to save the girl, it was her mistake at first hand. Desperate for any trace she look around, and realized she had no clue about the men at all or the woman whereabout other than what she was instructed to.

“Nanamin!” Maiyan and Manatsu arrived a moment after, a bit panic at Nanamin sudden rage.

“I know you know where she is, I want the information, whatever it is I need it, even if it means I need to kill you!”

(A/N: Its been while guys, I’m sorry for the delay, it supposed to be updated last month but my laptop broke down . But here it is anyway 
So I check around this thread, somewhat I’m shocked at so many reads. Whoever you are, HONTONI ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA, I’m really happy and grateful for all the supports. Hope you all stay around longer too, and any critics are always welcomed..)

REPLIES:

@gokulin:
Woaaahhh..... My HashiGawa.. :mon squee:
Maimai want to kiss Nanamin *I agree with maimai cause she's very cool. Lol* :ptam-kiss:

I'll wait for update. Thank you author-san.  :kneelbow:

i'm sorry for the delay and thanks for the wait, glad you like it, and they kissed!  :wub: :wub:
tell me what you think about this chapter too okay  :deco:

Offline gokulin

• 啊哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。
  • ❤ 西野七瀬 ❤ ❤ 橋本奈々未 ❤
NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA... THEY'RE KISSSSSIIIIIIINGGGGGG <3<3<3

Looking forward for nanasemaiyan couple gehehe

Love u author. And thank you for the update  :lol: XD :heart:

Offline wakaten

• Member+
    • Srslyhalfassed
Re: [N46] THE BEST IN ME IS YOU (6/6) + UNFORGOTTEN PROMISE (CH11-15th FEB, 18)
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2018, 03:54:35 PM »
Chapter 11 – HOME

“Why are we here?” Reika asked as Wakatsuki pulled over the car under a tree, not far from a home, or an abandoned home enclosed with yellow caution tape, most likely a crime scene. There is no answer so Reika not bothers to ask anymore, the killer looks tenser than they first arrived and she still has other things she curious too.

“Are we allowed to be here?” Before Reika finished asking, the killer already step out from the stolen Audi, growl in irritation. Yet, she followed right behind the killer, hasty as always.

“Keep quiet!” and there the hissed, for walking too loud for a killer. Reika sighed, apologies in a whisper. Blame her clumsiness. Using dead tree branches, the killer hides the car, well enough to hide their traces from naked eyes.

As they carefully walked to the crime scene the view getting much clear though with no light as dusk speeding up their way, make the killer look more desperate if Reika saw it right, unsure if it due to the darkness or her as a burden. Shakes all the worries, Reika calmly keep her pace behind the killer, reaching the front gate within seconds. There, Reika almost shriek when she saw what an apparently looks like a dog, marking with white chalk from the police works. Poor dog. Reika glance towards the killer making sure if the snort she heard was just her illusion.

Once the door creaked open with only weak push, they were invited with a strong smells, too strong to be called stinky and Reika almost puke if not for a hankerchief handed by the killer. She mumbled a thanks while holding it up over her mouth, hopefully enough to prevent the smell and keep her breathing right.

“They might not come here anymore but, don’t leave any of your prints” a firm warn before they continue, Reika could only hummed a yes. 

Walking through the dark dusky hallway, prove of nobody was here these few days, Reika could see some marks of evidence from police jobs, too few for an enough so she come to a conclusion that whatever this work is, it was done by a pro. On occasional stare at every movement, she saw a smirk on the killer’s lips, making her anxious for some reason.

“Is this your work?” She asked boldly, unable to retain her curious under control.

“Not mine, someone I know” a quick answer by Wakatsuki, as if she could read what was in Reika’s mind. The latter slipped of an impression of impressiveness for the work, make the killer hold up her proudness.   

Sneaking along the hallway, they reach the main room, where most number of evidence can be found, together with another chalk marking in people shape. Reika almost choke herself from surprise at the new reveleance, though just a mark without a real body, astonished of how the other girl could keep her calmness in check. The killer crossed over to the bed, leaving Reika glued to the floor near the entrance.

“Why we’re coming here?” Obviously, Reika started to regret her own decision. The smell of dead body and the whole picture of the event start to irk her more.

Ignoring Reika at the entrance, Wakatsuki keep on rummaging the desk near the bed, even though there are high possibility of whatever in there has been confiscated by the police, but she still working on small probability, they might be missed something.

Found nothing on the desk, she went under the bed and working table before moved on to the book shelves on the corner. The books were arrange in alphabet orders for every genre, except for the last lowest row. Not so obvious but for someone as details as professional killer, Wakatsuki won’t overlooked any. She spent almost like three minutes there, the killer heave a long breath upon finding what she search for, wrapped with different book cover.

“We’re coming for this” A proud smirk on her lips, relieved that coming here is not a waste, something she doubt at first. Reika raised her eyebrows, found nothing fascinating with a thin brown book.

“Takayama Kazuo, which already dead” her eyes motioned towards the body mark, “is ordered by the same person like yours” she flipped a few pages, just a simple scan, noted what is where so its easy to find any info later.  “And whatever in this book might lead us to him..”

In that moment, Reika was more flustered at the information rather than thrilled. “Takayama-san?” Disbelief was all over her face.

“Yes, Takayama Kazuo, work as Finance Executive at Naka-mo-to,” her mouth agape at what she just remembered. Reika and this Takayama are in the same company – or used to be, considered the man now was dead. She missed the info at the first read last night. Rush and desperate are not good altogether.

Rubbing nape of her neck, Wakatsuki let out an infuriate grunt  as Reika suddenly become emotional over the news and started to howl. Feeling totally annoyed, she unknowingly pulled Reika for an embrace, wanted to silence the noise. This Takayama probably an important person to her, is Wakatsuki initial thought.

It was hard to move while supporting her weak friend shoulder by shoulder, but Wakatsuki has no more choice left if she want them to move from the place quicker. She has learnt that, its not good staying at one place too long.

HOURS LATER, they already at an old two storey house. Not only the house, the neighborhood also apparently was abandoned for long time already. Wild trees grassed in at every available corner, made it hard to even walk, but thanks to that Wakatsuki didn’t need to cover the car anymore as she park it at the back.

When they stride their way in the kitchen after the killer climbed through the broken window and open the door for Reika, the latter then recognized it as the orphanage they used to live in as a child. She glance over to the killer, demanding for an answer this time except from another repetition of ‘maybe a safe house’ when she asked for their next destination.

Unable to fight her own sadness to the event before, Reika again can only follow behind the killer’s heel together with a soft tug to her shirt, afraid to be left behind.

This house looks even more creepier than crime scene they visited hours ago, she still remember reading the headline on news few years back of how the orphanage fail to keep their business with too many unsettle loans with banks which lead to kids being sent to another orphanage, hope would help them to live. Though at that time, she fairly remember feeling any guilt with the shut down, but ironically now this is where they ended up with.

Maybe the words of ‘safe house’ was correctly defined by the killer. HOME is where they eventually turn to after a rough road, Reika smiled at the sudden realization. Though nobody waiting for them, the warmness seems welcoming them, as if knew they will come home, is what Reika want to believe.

“Tadaima..” with low voice, they chirped almost at the same time, getting familiar with the used to be their routine, flustered by it they shared nonchalant gaze before Wakatsuki torn it away, leading their way into the home, missed the smile on Reika’s plump lips.

“Are we safe here?” Reika bite her own lips, blame her own nerves for slipping the words sound like a doubt. She glance to Wakatsuki, checking the killer’s mood, she only saw flatness.

Reika then remembered something. “How you become like this?”

Wakatsuki inhaled a deep breath; trying to stay composed before exhaling an answer. “Maybe I was too desperate to live,” not a joke but she snickered at the irony how she used to wish she was killed by the coldness back then, “but, this isn’t the right time to care about my life, any idea who want you dead?” She asked, looking around for any remnants of her memories, stole a glance at Reika behind her as she do so.

Hesitate. Reika shakes, carefully follow right behind the killer afraid that something would jump behind her. The killer gave her a skeptic stare, unconvinced with the answer.

“For someone young and rich like you, you might have long list of enemy, aren’t you?” Wakatsuki laughed dryly at her own joke, though it might sounds fake. “Don’t misunderstood me, but anyone would kill for 10 milion dollars” she smirked, find it interesting for Reika to be surprised at those amount, the girl jerked back as reflexes; as if suddenly remember that she originally the one who want to kill her. 

“You don’t have to trust me if you don’t want to” Wakatsuki cooly replied, somehow mark an end to their longest conversation so far. They then proceed to walk into the living room, recollected this is the place where they usually eat a meal per day if lucky got two and where the older kids study for school with a life motto ‘no payment for knowledge’.

But what was left were only spider webs all over the wall, make Reika poundered of how many years has it been since people last came here, acknowledge the fact that some real estate agents still trying to sell this place to people, unfortunately the rumour of how this house and neighborhood will give the resident bad luck always become the hindrance, hence no one ever dare to buy this house anymore.

Nothing left on the first floor, so they attentively move to second floor, carefully stepping onto the old wooden stair that produce creaking sound at every light movement, feeling eerie, Reika stick her body close to Wakatsuki, ignoring the grumbles emitted from the killer. She step at exact spot as the killer, sometimes gawked at the fail broken wood after the killer tested its solidity for their own safety.

Unlike the first floor, the second floor still have its original identity as master bedroom where kids sleeps all together on their small bed though most of the furnitures were covered with white plastic sheet, maybe ready to be moved out once new owner occupy the place but that seems never occur even in their dreams.

Remembered where their beds were located, they easily found it at the end of the room next to each other, they share a knowing gaze, feeling nostalgic deep there.

“I missed this bed..” cast off the white sheets away, Reika flung herself onto the bed only to be greeted by now familiar creaking sound, it attracts Wakatsuki’s attention with ‘what the..’ face but she just oddly laugh at Reika stupidness before embarrassedly looking away.

Albeit Reika’s childish antic is interesting, but Wakatsuki seems more attracted to the window. She recollected to have this love-hate relationship with the window as her bed near it and she often spend most of her time envying other kids having fun at the playground every evening but when she feeling down, the blinking stars at night always cured her across the space just from her windows, kinda complicated relationships for kids at her age. 

“We’re going to spend some time here, so you can rest for now.. hopefully no one will find us for few days..” It is unusual for the killer for offer a warm smile, but witnessing some break down in Reika just now somehow soften her heart even more. Wondered, how the families of her victims adapt to that kind of lost, must be terrible but she is nowhere to understand that, would some kind of guilt will make them up? She never know..

“Why he was killed? He is kind to me..” Bitting hard her lips, Reika try to surpress her sadness.

“I… I don’t know..” Weird, but she lost for words, though that kind of information usually made available for them yet she don’t think it is the right time to tell Reika.

“Then why you’re helping me? Aren’t you supposed to kill me too?”

“I’m wonder the same too” looking away, Wakatsuki hide her own battle of logic.

There is long silent between them as Reika processing the words before she beg for another irrational wish to Wakatsuki. “Can I meet someone?”

A pregnant silence now resides their mind, Wakatsuki’s cold scowl seems disagree with the idea and Reika know it right away to add another heavy plead behind her request.

“He is not dangerous, I promise you..”

“The person who want you dead, might be the person close to you” Wakatsuki firmly reminded, clenched her jaw as she trying to ignore the sudden burning flares in Reika’s eyes.

“Plus, we know what you don’t know” Reika softly whispered the words, holding into the killer’s hand, diving deep into the sea of doubt, convincing and trusting the killer with her whole.

“He love me, he won’t do that and I love him too, I miss him damn much..besides he might help us with this..” Her bright glittering eyes effortlessly blow up the killer tough soul.

Wakatsuki don’t think she actually bought her words, neither one sounds so good to her, but her lips decide against her wills when she mumbled a vague ‘alright’. Her heart feels so tight. Not even the sky could heal her right now.

Feeling happy for the consent, Reika jumped over the bed and tightly hugged the killer, unable to sense bitter smile engraved the latters lips.

“Thank you so much,” Reika hold her gaze into the killer, mouthing the words with so much gratefulness before she crouch on her own small bed, finally found the peace to sleep.

(A/N: God, this chapter actually was finish long time ago but yeah sorry for the delay. As always thank you for reading, please enjoy this chapter, any critics are welcome and comment definitely will make my day  :deco:)

REPLIES:

@gokulin:
NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA... THEY'RE KISSSSSIIIIIIINGGGGGG <3<3<3

Looking forward for nanasemaiyan couple gehehe

Love u author. And thank you for the update  :lol: XD :heart:

yes they're literally kissing. i'm sorry if the scene not good enough, i'm not good with that stuff, but will try better next time.
oh yes, NanaMai is my fav pairing too. i've got something for the pair but not sure when will it ready  :wub:
love you too :wub:  thanks for reading and never forget to leave a comment, hope you enjoy this chapter too  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy