JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop

Author Topic: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Other) Chapter 21 Update! 8/17/15!  (Read 46534 times)

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
dont worry im still here
love this fanfic too much to leave XD
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Hello everyone! :mon hi:
I'm sorry it took a while to update but within the past week my niece coming to stay with me for the summer and so things just now calmed down enough for me to began writing again. :mon ko:
I hope everyone enjoys this chapter as the drama will really start after this! :mon evillaff:
I'm also thinking of writing a WMatsui oneshot before I start on chapter 20 but I don't know... :mon inluv:
Anyway thank you all for waiting patiently for me to update. :mon innocent:

Now it's...
Reply time, reply time, reply time, REPLY TIME!!!!
Here's the replies, they never fly
It makes me want to open my eyes
When it comes I wanna cry, REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!

@jenzybenzy: Yay! I'm glad you didn't leave. :mon thumb:
I am very happy that you love this fanfic that much! :mon firecrack:

Here is the list of classrooms and who are in it:
Bold are student council
Italicized are class reps
Strikethrough haven't been introduced yet
Underline are newspaper club members

1-A – Jurina & Churi, Mayuyu, Suuchan, Annin
1-B – Milky & Non, Kumin, Ranran, Mariyagi, Tano
1-C – Paruru & Miorin, Lovetan, Karen, Juri, Ricchan
1-D – Haruppi & Sakura, Anya, Reinya, Maria, Hirari
Mariko’s Class 2-A - SaeSayaka, Yuko, Harunyan, Takamina, Acchan
2-B – Chiyuu & Tomochin, Yuihan, Akicha, Mocchi
2-C – Miichan & Yukirin, Rena, Chihiro, KitaRie
2-D – Sayanee & Airin, Sasshi, Minarun, Amina, Myao
Junior High – Mio, Meru

Thank you all for the thanks, reviews and reads. :mon cute:
I am so sorry it took me so long to update this. :mon waterworks:
I will actually try to update sooner this time around. :mon star:
Please leave a thanks or review. :mon prayer:
See you all next time! :mon bye:
Love you all! :gmon heartu:
-------------------------------------------------

Poster by ByuTaeReinA/nouke1995
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling
Chapter 19: Group Fun

It was the following week after Yuko’s and Takamina’s date and sleepover and the two were happy as can be. Their relationship was envied by everyone at the school. To everyone their relationship was perfect.

It was about a week before summer vacation and the high school was going to go on an overnight vacation for a few days. Since Takamina was busy with the student council Yuko decided to see how the newspaper club was doing.

“Hey everyone! What’cha all doing today?” Yuko said walking into the clubroom grinning.

“Hey Oshima-sempai, it’s been a while. I heard you and Takahashi-sempai are still going strong.” Anna said hugging Yuko.

“Yep! We’re still doing well.” Yuko said hugging her junior back.

“I wish Sayanee and I could have that relationship…” Milky stated sighing to herself.

“What relationship? She’s just now starting to hang out with you and not avoid you.” Paruru said with a cold voice.

“You’re just jealous cause I’m making progress with my love while you’re still being ignored in favor of a cat.” Milky shot back in a cold voice.

“Wait is Yui-san still ignoring you for a cat? When do you plan to do something?” Yuko asked curious about what was stopping Paru.

“In a few days if she keeps it up…” Paruru said looking out toward the window.

“Well how about you Akane-chan? How have you been?” Yuko asked the bird-loving girl who was smiling like crazy.

“I’ve been wonderful especially since Airin just asked me out.” Churi said cheerfully as she hugged Airin close who was blushing.

“Really? Well congrats to you two! Do Rena-chan and Jurina know yet?” Yuko asked interested in the two girl’s new found relationship.

“Yeah it seems we were consulting them about the same problem and so they were just waiting for us to date.” Airin responded with a laugh remembering how the girls just looked the new couple like it was about damn time.

“Those two are honestly good people. Anyway I’m happy for you two! So all of you have been well?” Yuko asked everyone with a smile.

Everyone said that they were fine except the two assistants from the junior high, Mio and Meru, who looked a little sad.

“What’s wrong with you two?” Yuko asked the younger girls who were pouting.

“Well it’s not fair!” Meru said pouting more.

“What’s not?” Milky decided to ask curious as well.

“You all are going on that field trip and we want to go too…” Mio said sadly envy clear in her voice.

“But since we’re junior high we will have to stay here bored out of our minds.” Meru added dramatically irritated that she was still a junior high student.

“Aww, don’t worry one day you’ll be able to go with us and maybe we could arrange a meeting during vacation and all hang out.” Yuko said smiling trying to cheer up the girls.

“Yeah I like that idea too.” Paruru agreed liking the idea a lot since she liked spending time with the others.

“Really we can do that?” Meru asked as her eyes sparkled.

“Sure why not? We will meet two weekends after the trip and go someplace fun together.” Paru decided which everyone agreed with.

The meeting continued like this as Mio and Meru cheered up. The meeting ended early and so Yuko went to the student council to possibly get something to write for the newspaper.

“Hey girls!” Yuko greeted the student council members cheerfully.

“Sup Yuko! We were just talking about you.” Acchan said waving Yuko over to her.

“Do I even want to ask what about?” Yuko asked as she walked over to the other girl noticing that Takamina wasn’t in the room.

“We were just saying how quick you were to fit in here at this school.” Harunyan said smiling.

“Yeah but if it wasn’t for Takamina I probably would have gotten kicked out by now. Speaking of the midget, where is she?” Yuko asked looking around the room.

“Oh she had to get something. She said she’ll be right back.” Rena answered looking up from her book she was reading.

“Okay I came here to see if there are any announcements I could write about.” Yuko said as she sat down with the others.

“Takamina said that she will make an announcement when she gets back so you can just wait here and write what she says in the announcement down.” Mayuyu chimed in with a smile.

“Hmm… I wonder what the announcement could be.” Yuko thought out loud about it.

“Well none of us really know what it is.” Acchan said thinking about it as well with the others joining in.

Before anyone else could say anything Takamina came in a little out of breath. “Sorry it took me so long. Oh, Yuko, what are you doing here?” She asked after noticing Yuko talking to the other members.

“I was wondering if you guys were going to make any announcements so I came to ask see you guys. Is it so wrong to come and visit my girlfriend anyway?” Yuko asked pouting at the smaller girl.

“No, you can visit anytime I just wasn’t prepared. Anyway someone here has a very important announcement to make today. Haruna-chan please come up here.” Takamina said with a serious look on her face.

“I’m sure you have all heard about how I have been offered a modeling career. Well to focus on all becoming a model I decided to quit the student council.” Nyannyan said with a small smile on her face as she looked at the other girls.

Everyone just sat there shocked except for Takamina and Acchan who Haruna had told before the others.

“We plan to make this announcement at the schools assembly on Friday and we already have an idea for who will take over for Nyannyan that is if the person accepts.” Takamina said with serious face as Yuko wrote down what was said.

After that Yuko and Takamina began to walk home quiet before Yuko finally decided to speak up. “So Harunyan is quitting, huh?”

“Yep and it was completely her decision so I can’t help but respect it.” Takamina responded with a sad smile.

Yuko hugged Minami close and kissed her cheek blushing. “Don’t worry about her. Nyannyan seems like a strong person and can handle herself. Anyway who is the girl you guys are thinking of recruiting in her place?” The squirrel girl asked wondering about who it could be.

“Oh I don’t think you know her yet but she is one of the smartest girl’s in the school if not the smartest. Her name is Iriyama Anna from class 1-A she seems to get along with many people.” Minami stated to her perverted girlfriend.

“Well she sounds like a good person to add in. I hope she accepts the chance to join.” Yuko said with a happy smile on her face.

The week went by uneventfully except for the rumors of what the announcement the student council was going to make. Everyone but the ones at the meeting had no idea what the announcement could be.

It was finally Friday and time for the assembly and everyone was super excited about what was going to be said.

“Good morning everyone! As you all know I am the student council president Takahashi Minami. I hope all of you had a wonderful first half of the year. A whole lot has happened and a whole lot will happen in the course of the rest of the year. Now as all of you know today we have promised to make a very important announcement. Our secretary, Kojima Haruna, will be resigning from the student council effective immediately. Mind you all that this was completely her choice and we have discussed it with the school staff. Now we like you all to meet and welcome our new secretary, Iriyama Anna. Please everyone be kind to her! Thank you and I can’t wait to see you all for the overnight trip two weeks from now.” Takamina said with a firm smile and bow to the other students.

After the assembly was done the students began discussing what was just announced. Everyone was shocked about it and a few people started to bug Yuko about it.

“Oshima-san, did you know about this?” One small girl asked in a curious tone.

“I bet you knew before anyone else outside the student council.” Another girl commented with a smirk on her face.

“You probably were hoping that they would give Kojima-san’s place to you.” A third taller girl with short hair accused Yuko.

Yuko kept getting bombard with questions and being accused of stuff she didn’t do. No matter what Yuko couldn’t get a word in all the commotion. It was starting to get to her to the point that she was about to flip out over it until someone came to the squirrel girl’s rescue.

“Yuuchan! Here’s where you were. Sorry ladies but I’ll be taking Yuko back now. Hope you all have a wonderful day.” Takamina said taking Yuko’s arm and dragging the poor girl away with a smile to the crowd leaving them all speechless.

After the two were far enough away Takamina gave Yuko a reassuring smile. “I hope that group didn’t bother you too much. I think they were just in shock and ever since you came here many things have changed and I guess they might think you have some sort of pull with the school since you know Ohori-sensei personally.” Takamina explained with an apologetic look on her face.

“Yeah I don’t think most of them meant any harm by it except one girl’s comment got to me… But I’m fine thanks for saving me. You’re like my little prince.” Yuko said giving Takamina a sweet kiss on the cheek to show her appreciation to her girlfriend.

“Hehe… then you’re my perverted princess!” Minami said with a smirk to her pervy girlfriend.

“Oh you know you like it…” Yuko said as she began to lean on Takamina rubbing the smaller girl’s leg.

“Yuuchan not here…” Takamina said giving Yuko a short but passionate kiss.

“If you say so but maybe later we can continue…” The taller of the two whispered into the other’s ear who just blushed as Yuko walked away with a smirk.

“Yuko, why must you always tease me?” Takamina said to herself as she ran to catch up with Yuko.

The day ended well since no one seemed to mess with Yuko the rest of the day after Takamina showed up to help her earlier. A few of their friends decided to get together after school to give Harunyan a going away party from the student council even though it seemed more like an outing.

The ones who went were Yuko, Takamina, Acchan, Rena, Mayuyu, Sasshi, Yukirin, Miichan, Jurina, Tomochin, Tomo~mi, Sae, Sayaka, Yui, Paru, Sayanee, Milky and of course Harunyan herself. The others in there group could not make it but that didn’t bother Nyannyan that much.

“So since this is for you, Harunyan, what would you like to do?” Yuko asked the taller girl who began to think.

“Ummmm… I want to go to karaoke together with everyone!” She said with a bright smile on her face.

“Okay then it’s settled we are going to karaoke! Everyone good with that?” Atsuko asked looking around at the others.

“Yay! Let’s go!” Yuko said pumping her fist in the air really excited.

“Haha, Yuko you are just silly you know that?” Miichan said with a laugh as she swung her arm around Yuko’s shoulder.

The whole group busted out laughing at the two girls who were acting like idiots. “Anyway we better head out now. Also we will all pay for our own way in and things. Sound like a deal to everyone?” Takamina asked the group who all agreed to the terms and began walking.

“So any songs you all want to do?” Yuko asked to everyone around.

“I want to do Oogoe Diamond by AKB48.” Jurina shouted out suddenly.

“I plan to sing Moment by SPEED.” Tomochin said in a cool tone with a smile.

“Any song by Ikimonogakari is what I want to do.” Yuihan respond with a smile.

“Wow I’m surprised it’s not something cat related. Anyway I want to sing River by AKB48.” Paruru said the first part in a salty tone before adding in her input.

“I’m going to sing KISS or KISS by Kitade Nana.” Mayuyu answered next to keep Paru and Yui from arguing.

“Aoi Usagi by Sakai Noriko is what I plan to sing.” Yukirin smiled happily when she said that.

“I’m going to sing Yeah Meccha Holiday by Matsuura Aya!” Sasshi said jumping up and down.

“The song Will by Hamasaki Ayumi is what I plan to sing.” Takamina said with a grin that Yuko found incredibly adorable.

“I want to sing Love Machine by Morning Musume with everyone!” Nyannyan said smiling at everyone who all agreed that would be fun.

Once they got there they all paid and went inside to the area they got for the day. They sang the songs they wanted to sing the most first.

“Hey Mayuyu, where is Lovetan?” Yuko asked about Mayu’s best friend who was there at the moment as Sasshi sang.

“Oh, she’s on a date with Myao right now they started dating yesterday. Didn’t you hear about that?” Mayu said with a questioning look on her face.

“No I didn’t well congrats for them!” Yuko answered with a smile on her face but she couldn’t help but look Sasshi worried who had a look of hurt in her eyes.

After everyone got a chance to a song solo they began to sing in pairs and groups. Miichan and Acchan sang a happy love song together. Yuko convinced Takamina to sing a song about forbidden love between two girls.

“Hey Miichan and Takamina, why don’t we sing that song we performed at last year’s school festival? You know the one where Acchan and Sasshi somehow convinced us to perform as ikemen.” Harunyan asked with a sweet smile on her face as she remembered the day.

“Oh you mean 3seconds! That was so much fun to perform!” Miichan shouted as she jumped up.

“I’m okay with performing the song just as long as I don’t have to dress up for it again! Those girls were so annoying to deal with!” Takamina said with a frustrated sigh at the memory.

“Huh? What girls? What happened?” Yuko asked looking at her short girlfriend worried.

“Well you see Yuko, despite her height Takamina is actually really popular with the ladies. We performed a song at last year’s school festival dressed as ikemen. We were really popular and the ladies were all over us. Takamina actually had the most fans and was bombard by people but after a while she broke free of the crowd that had surrounded her. They weren’t that bad to be honest but you know how Takamina is.” Miichan explained it all with a shrug of the shoulders.

“Not that bad?! Some of them tried to strip me! After that I got a fanclub that would not leave me alone until about a month before Yuko joined lucky for me they stopped.” Takamina grumbled as she slumped in her seat.

“Well if they bother you again just come and tell me. I love you Takamina.” Yuko said in a loving tone giving the smaller girl a kiss.

“Thanks and I love you too, Yuuchan.” The small girl responded with a loving look and a blush.

“Now how about you perform that song for me!” Yuko said grinning at the poor girl who was prepared to hear that.

“Fine but like I said I’m not dressing up. Come on Nyannyan and Miichan let’s see if we still know it well enough.” Takamina said getting up and going to the stage with the other two girls.

The three girls performed the song like it was in their blood to know how the song was done. Yuko stared in awe at her lover. It was no wonder why she had a fanclub. ‘I really have to keep those fans away from my Minami. She just too amazing not to love.’ Yuko thought to herself about Takamina.

After a few more songs they decided that it was getting late and it was time to go home. Everything seemed perfect in Yuko and Takamina’s relationship but little did they know they were about to hit a huge obstacle in their relationship during the upcoming school trip.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:20:37 AM by Ambenya »

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline ayudewi6

OMFG!! It's so damn cute author-san :wub:
Btw what will happen next? Whether there will be drama between the two (yuuchan and takamina) of them? :?
I'm very curious :pleeease: and thanks for your hard work author-san, have a wonderful day then :hee:
Please update ASAP!! :P

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Awww TakaYuu just too cuuuteee~~ cute cute cute :3
oh drama! wonder what's it~? Nice chap!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline TakaYuuFuuchan

• Oshima Yuko,Takahashi Minami,Yagura Fuuko
TakaYuu :D

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Other) Chapter 19 Update!
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2014, 07:42:17 AM »
Please don't forget this fanfic!!
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2014, 01:19:53 PM »
Aaaah~ I love this fanfic
Takayuu so cuteee.. :cathappy:
Oh! Dramaa :O what could it be... :?

Offline kyrokunyuko

• eternally Oshima Yuko admirer~
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2014, 12:14:57 PM »
Heeey i'm a newbie in jphip and tbh i made a new account just want to reply all your chapters in this fic.. they are seriously amazing!! :inlove: :inlove:
I Love TakaYuu~ esp Yuko's being perv as usual  :drool:
and i can't waitt for chapter 20!! hurry~~
and btw why can't i open the link of chapter 18 part 2? is it limited or sth? cz i'm so curious abt what's going happen in Takamina's room??  :D :lol:
thanks for awesome updated, i'll wait for the next chapter! :twothumbs

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »
Hi :hee:
Just discovered  this fic  :nya:
And I would just like to say that ur ideas are very interesting  and I just can't get enough of it :farofflook:
So I'm really looking forward to find out what the huge obstacle  is in their trip :ding: :frustrated:
Thx for the great fic and looking forward to next update  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2014, 04:37:11 AM »
Please tell us if you are going to continue this fanfic

Don't leave us with the doubt  :panic:
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Nicohaku

« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2015, 12:00:51 AM »
Although you're not so much active with this fic, I still want to tell you how much I appreciate your wonderful work. You're one of the reasons why I started shipping this pair with passion :heart: So far I've enjoyed every chapter and your storytelling does not seem to drag on too much. It's fun and adorable. :wub:
My YouTube accounthttps://www.youtube.com/user/Nicohakuu1/featured
Oshimen Mariko-sama ♥ // Shipping Mariharu♥TakaYuu♥JuriMayu // MG GekiYuko ♥ ShibuDance ♥ToriSado

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2015, 12:35:17 PM »
Please continue this fanfic!!  :( :cry:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
First I would like to apologize for the long wait for this chapter. It has been over a year since I last posted and I am so sorry it took so long. :mon hanky:
A lot of things happened like I started college, got into Final Fantasy, started cosplaying, went and saw Morning Musume '15 back in October, and just a lot of stuff. :mon sweat:
I also recently went through a rough patch with my depression that I just got out of a few months ago.   :mon huh2:
I also had to take a step back from AKB after Yuko graduated because I was kind of crushed about it because she was my favorite member. :mon waterworks:
So after all that I am finally back with a new chapter! :mon beam:
I want thank you all for patiently waiting for me to update. :mon love:

Now it's...

@ayudewi6: Thank you and the drama should start very soon. :mon evillaff:
I will try to update much sooner this time if you are still wanting to read this. :mon whimper:

@deguchi: Aww thank you!  :gmon love:
You will just have to wait and see in next few chapters what the drama is. :gmon hot:

@TakaYuuFuuchan: Yes TakaYuu! I love them so much! :mon lovelaff:

@jenzybenzy:  :mon thumb:

@Ava: I'm sorry it took so long but I promise I didn't forget about this fanfic at all.  :mon innocent:
I will be continuing this fanfic. :mon determined:

@taenylove: Thank you so much! :gmon sing:
And you will just have to wait and see what the drama will be. :mon fan:

@kyrokunyuko: Wow you don't know how happy you made me with your comment! :gmon shy:
First of all welcome to JPHiP this place is really fun! :gmon hi:
Second it means a lot to me that you joined just to reply to my chapters. :mon dance:
I love TakaYuu and pervy Yuko a lot. :mon inluv:
Also yes chapter 18 part 2 is limited you have to have at least 20 post and be at least 18 I think to read it. :monk gboy:

@jumpcx: Thank you and you will be able to find out the obstacle soon enough. :mon star:

@Nicohaku: Thank you I'm going to try to be more active with this fanfic along with my other ones from now on.  :mon pumped:
I'm so glad that I'm one of the reasons you started to ship them so hard.  :gmon sweet:

@kimseoyeonc: You comment made me decide to finish this chapter and work on this again. :mon surr:
It actually reminded me that people really seem to like this fanfic and would like to read it. :mon trannie:

Bold are student council

Junior High – Mio, Meru

Thank you everyone for all the reviews, thanks and read! :mon squee:
It really does mean a lot to me. :gmon flowers:
If it wasn't for you all I would have abandon this fanfic completely.  :mon dunno:
You all are amazing please remember that. :gmon nya:
I will try to update more. :gmon twirl:
Please leave a thanks or a review. :mon prayer:
See you all next time! :mon bye:

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: School Trip Part 1

It was the time that everyone in the school was waiting for. It was time for the school overnight trip and everyone was excited since they would be gone for 4 days and 3 nights.

“Okay everyone we decided to let you all choose who you are going to sit by and share rooms with.” Ohori-sensei said with a smile on her face.

“But you must remember to behave during this trip, okay?” She said looking around at everyone but sending a firm look at Yuko who just smiled.

“Yes ma’am!” Everyone responded respectfully to Megumi.

After everything was explained they loaded up their luggage and all found their seats on the bus. Takamina and Yuko sat by each other with Atsuko and Miichan in front and Nyannyan and Sasshi behind them. Yuihan and Paruru sat in the seats across from them.

“I can’t wait to see how everything goes on this trip!” Miichan said with a huge grin on her face.

“Yeah same here, I hope we all get to have some free time at some point.” Takamina responded to the other Minami.

“I’m sure they will give us time to explore.” Acchan chimed in response to the small girl.

“Yeah Acchan’s right! Meetan is not evil enough to not give us any time to ourselves. Well she might not give me a break but she will definitely give you all one.” Yuko said grinning as she looked over at Meetan who obviously heard her.

“Hey! I won’t give you any free time Yuko if you keep picking on me in front of my students.” Meetan said to Yuko who just smiled trying to look innocent.

“Okay!” Yuko laughed out at the older woman.

The first day of the trip they were going to a hotel to put their stuff and look around the area. Everything was planned out for them but they were told that on the third day they could go on their own for the day.

They made it to the hotel which had a spa with it, the time was about 2:00 pm and everyone was sick of sitting down glad to be able to walk around.

“At least we get one day to go on our own.” Tomochin said as she joined Takamina, Yuko, Acchan, Miichan, Nyannyan, Sasshi, Yuihan, and Paru with Chiyuu, Jurina, Yukirin, Rena, and Mayu by her side.

“Yeah I’m so glad about that!” Takamina shouted out hugging her friend who blushed lightly but didn’t pull away.

Yuko and Tomo~mi became visibly jealous at the way the two were acting. “Mou, it’s not fair! Tomo wants to hug Tomochin like that, chiyuu…” Tomo~mi pouted as she crossed her arms and scowled at the two friends.

“Yeah and Takamina’s mine! Not yours Tomochin!” Yuko said glaring at the stylish girl.

“Hehe, don’t worry Yuko. Takamina is all yours. She’s not my type anyway…” Tomochin respond with a small smile.

“Oh and what is your type?” Acchan asked as Takamina looked at her wondering the same thing as she continued to hug the girl.

“Well someone who is cute but can be sexy at the same time. With droopy eyes and a cute voice that always speaks in third person, and I should note that she looks very cute pouting right now.” Tomochin said with a smirk looking at Tomo~mi with a wink.

“Mou… Tomochin stop teasing me already!” Tomo~mi said turning and walking away from the group.

“If only she knew how serious I am when I say that.” Tomochin said with a sigh as she pulled away finally from Takamina’s hug.

“Maybe if you were more honest with her all the time and weren’t such a tsundere then maybe she wouldn’t think you were just teasing her.” Acchan said with a grin to the fashionable girl who glared at her.

“Yeah when do you plan to ask her out anyway?” Yuko asked as she took Takamina’s hand into her own in a protective way.

“I think I’ll ask her out during this trip but I’m not sure… You all know how hard it is for me to admit my feelings…” Tomochin sighed again looking frustrated.

“Yeah but all you need to do is be honest and everything will work!” Miichan shouted as she patted the tsundere’s back who just glared at her.

After they all talked they found out where everyone was staying. Takamina, Yuko, Acchan, and Miichan were all in the same room. Sae, Sayaka, and Haruna were sharing a room. Yui, Paru, Tomochin, and Tomo~mi all were in a room together. While Jurina, Rena, Mayu, and Yuki all chose to share a room together. Sasshi decided to share a room with Mocchi, Amina and another girl that was Mocchi’s friend.

“Well this is the room!” Miichan said as she put her bags on the floor and laid on one of the beds.

There were only two beds and Yuko and Takamina took one while Miichan and Atsuko shared the other. “So what do you all want to do now?” Takamina asked everyone as she sat on the other bed.

“Well I’m going to go down to the lobby to get something to drink.” Acchan said putting her stuff down and heading to the door.

“Wait, I’ll go with you!” Miichan said as she ran after her girlfriend with the closing as soon as she left.

“So, what do we do?” Takamina asked Yuko who began to slowly approach her with a smirk.

“Well I say we have some fun.” Yuko said as she pushed Takamina down on the bed kissing her.

The kiss quickly grew passionate as Takamina didn’t pull away and just returned the kiss with equal passion. Yuko groped Takamina through her shirt causing the smaller girl to moan out a little. Yuko decided to add her tongue into the kiss. Takamina’s head began to get fuzzy and so she pulled away to catch her breath.

Takamina noticed movement by the door and looked to see what is only to find, much to her embarrassment, Acchan and Miichan standing at the door with smirks. Suddenly Miichan started to clap slowly before saying, “Do it again. Don’t let us stop you.”

Yuko got up quickly to close the door and smirked at Takamina, who quickly got up and opened the door up letting in her friends.

“Why did you two have to show up? It was getting fun!” The squirrel-like said with a pout that the smaller girl found really cute.

“It seemed like it was. Sorry we showed up to ruin your fun but we brought you two drinks.” Acchan said with a laugh before handing the girls their drinks.

“It’s fine… But thanks for the drinks…” Takamina said with a blush across her cheeks as she accepted the drink that was handed to her.

After a few minutes, it was time for everyone to gather and go to the lobby to find out what the schedule for the trip was. The class for the first day would do some sight seeing for a few hours before going back to the hotel at 5 pm and dinner would be at 6pm and the bath would be open from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and the students were to be in their rooms at 9 pm while lights out would be at 9:30 pm.

Everyone was split into groups with their classmates and they each had to be in a group of five or six. Yuko's group consisted of Takamina, Atsuko, Haruna, Sayaka, and Sae much to the sadness of Mii-chan because she was in a different class she had to be in a different group.

“It's no fair you all are ditching me!” Mii-chan said whining with a pout on her face making everyone giggle at her.

“It'll be fine, sweetie. Who is in your group anyway?” Acchan asked her pouting girlfriend with a sweet smile that made Mii-chan's heart melt.

Before Mii-chan could answer her girlfriend, her group came up to her “Well here they are now.” Mii-chan responded with a smile going over to her group which consisted of Yukirin, Rena-chan, Chihiro and one girl that Yuko didn't recognize.

Noticing that Yuko was looking at her with a confused the mysterious girl walked up to where Yuko was standing next to Takamina. “Hello my name is Kitahara Rie but everyone just calls me KitaRie. You must be Oshima Yuko. I've heard a lot about you. It's very nice to finally meet you.” The girl said with a sweet smile.

“Yeah, I'm Yuko. It's nice to meet you too Kitahara-san.” Yuko responded with a smile on her face.

“Oh please call me KitaRie. Like I said everyone calls me that.” Rie said sticking her hand out for Yuko to shake.

Yuko took her hand and shook it as she responded. “Okay then please call me Yuko.” After that the teachers called for their students to meet up.

“Well we have to go. We just came over here to get Mii-chan since she was being whiny about having to hang around us pretty much all during the trip and not her, oh so beautiful, girlfriend. I hope we can talk again sometime Yuko-chan.” KitaRie said as she grabbed Mii-chan and started dragging her away from the group and followed her own group back to their class.

“No! I want to stay with Acchan!” Yuko and the others hear Mii-chan cry while be dragged away. They couldn't help but laugh at the girl who was still flailing around.

“Well she seems like a nice person.” Yuko said as she took Takamina's hand into her's and smiled at the shorter girl.

“Yeah she's a good friend. She's really helpful too.” Takamina said as she looked at Yuko with a cute smile.

Suddenly Takamina leaned up and gave Yuko a kiss on the cheek leaving her girlfriend embarrassed and blushing.

“What was that for?” Yuko asked looking down to hide her blush.

“I just felt like it. But I guess you could say it was a reward for being so nice to her.” Takamina said with smirk on her face as she took the squirrel-like girl's hand and headed over to the rest of their group.

Little did they know that someone was planning something that would test the sweet relationship that the two short girls shared.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2015, 05:35:50 PM »
I just read this fic, and it's good :D I would like to see some FuruYanagi moments, as I see them as characters in the fic.... Let alone both being their respective class reps X3 But take your time on this~

:)

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe glad that my comment made you to continue your story!  :lol: :lol: XD so I hope you will update soon again!!!  I really can't wait!  :inlove: :wub:

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep

I read this fic a while ago  and I'm so glad you updated it~  :nya:

Ahh TakaYuu is so cute~  :shy2:

Also can I just say how much I love you for having AtsuMii in this fic, I just find them adorable together, so thank you for having this pairing in your fic ; u ;

Thank you for the update!  :mon XD:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Would Tomo-mi believe Tomochin loves her when she confessed later?

Ah... Takamina and Yuko situation is getting hotter and hotter

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm back with another new chapter and much sooner than last time! :mon beam:
I meant to say this last chapter but something that happened in chapter 20 actually happened to me in real life. :mon sweat:
Anyway you all might be a little mad at me after this chapter. :mon ignore:

Now it's...

@MaYukiIsLife: Thank you for reading this and I actually plan to show more moments with Furuyanagi later on. :mon thumb:

@kimseoyeonc: Yeah and here's is the next update! :mon dance:
Thank you for reading. :monk gboy:

@chrunoi: I'm glad you like it! :mon cute:
And I know TakaYuu are just so precious! :mon inluv:
Also there's an AtsuMii moment in this chapter so I hope you enjoy it. :mon misch:

@cisda83: We will just have to see how everything goes now won't we. :mon lol:
Also thank you for always reading and reviewing. :gmon shy:

Bold are student council

Junior High – Mio, Meru

Thank you all for all the reads, thanks, and reviews. :mon innocent:
I am so happy you all enjoy reading this. :mon trannie:
Also after this chapter the real drama starts! :mon psst:
Please leave a review or thanks! :mon whimper:
See you all next chapter! :mon bye:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: School Trip Part 2

As the class was taking a break from the tour Yuko's group decided to go to a nearby store to get some drinks since they were thirsty.

“Shinoda-sensei, can we go get some drinks from that store over there?” Takamina asked Mariko while pointing at the store right across the street.

“Hmm... Okay but you have to be back within ten minutes.” Mariko said after a little thought with a smile on her face.

“Don't worry, Mari-chan. We'll be back in time.” Haruna said with before giving Mariko a hug and then walking away with everyone in the group following afterwords.

“You better! I don't think you want to know what I would do to you and the other girls if you don't.” Mariko shouted after the bunch of girls who began to walk a little faster.

“Come on. She can get scary if we don't listen.” Takamina said taking Yuko's hand as they walked to the store.

“Oh really? What has she done before?” Yuko asked curious since the others seemed a little scared about what their teacher would do.

“Well she really likes to prank her students. Like this one time she decided to tell us she was pregnant and getting married, and so she told us she was quitting being a teacher. Needless to say Haruna was upset and freaked out on her until she admitted she was just messing with us.” The smaller girl said with a sigh as she remembered the whole incident. It took Haruna three days to forgive their teacher and talk to her again.

“Hey! I was just mad because she didn't tell me anything about it before hand. I'm her best friend from when we were kids. We tell each other everything but she didn't even drop a single hint. It's not like I was jealous that she was with someone else or anything.” Nyannyan said with a pout on her face remembering what happened.

“Nyannyan quit being a tsundere. You were jealous whether you want to admit it or not.” Acchan said with a little laugh.

“Hmph!” Haruna said as she walked through the doors to the store that they arrived at ignoring everyone.

“Yep definitely a tsundere.” Sae said nodding her head with everyone else who just agreed with her and Acchan about the cat-like girl.

“Well let's hurry so we can avoid another moment like that then. Right, Minami?” Yuko said with a smile causing her girlfriend to blush as she dragged her shorter girlfriend by the hand into the store.

The girls hurried up and bought their drinks before heading back to where their class was just in time. Mariko noticed them and told the class that break was over and they all continued on their way.

“Hmm...” Yuko hummed as she stared at the souvenirs at the place they stopped at for everyone to look  around.

“What are you looking at Yuuchan?” Takamina asked as she noticed her girlfriend's intense stare at a shelf of cute stuffed animals.

“Well... I was just thinking if Mio-chan and Meru-chan would like these as a souvenirs? I mean I feel bad because they really wanted to come but they couldn't.” The squirrel-like girl said with an exhausted look on her face from thinking about it.

“Aww, you're such a caring senpai.” Takamina said teasing her girlfriend with a smirk and getting up close to her.

“W-well, it's only right to get them something. Right?” Yuko said turning away with her cheeks red from both Takamina being so close and also from embarrassment from being called a caring senpai.

Seeing how her slightly taller girlfriend reacted, Takamina hugged and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I think they would be happy with whatever you give them. They will know that you thought of them.” Takamina said as put a hand on Yuko's cheek to make her look at her and gave her a loving smile.

Yuko looked into Minami's eye and smiled back before giving her a quick kiss on the lips embarrassing the smaller girl. “Thanks, Minami. That really helped.” The two just stared lovingly into one another's eyes.

“Aww! Wasn't that just so sweet, Sayaka?” They suddenly hear someone shout and quickly pull apart to look at where the voice came from only to see Sayaka, Haruna, and Atsuko behind a corner, all glaring at Sae who was just grinning widely.

“What have I told you about ruining moments?” Sayaka said with an irritated smile on her face as she looked at her girlfriend.

“Hehe... Sorry sweetie, they were just so cute I couldn't keep it in any longer...” Sae said laughing and looking away nervously.

Before the three girls who were spying could kill Sae, Takamina decided to speak up while trying to ignore her red cheeks caused by embarrassment from getting caught having a moment with her girlfriend. “What are you guys doing?”

The four looked at the couple they had just been spying on sheepishly. “Umm... well we were just wondering where you two were since you weren't with us and when we found you two, you seemed kind of busy and we didn't want interrupt.” Atsuko said with an innocent smile on her face acting like they weren't just caught spying on the couple.

“Uh huh... So you guys weren't spying on us?” Takamina said stepping closer to the four girls who began to cower from the smaller girl who seemed to have an evil aura around her.

“N-no... we weren't spying on the sweet moment you two were sharing...” Kojiharu said giving away the truth much to everyone else's irritation since they weren't sure whether she did it on purpose or not.

Takamina's aura just got more scary at this statement making the four even more worried since a mad Takamina was a very scary. However before Minami could do anything to the girls she was stopped by Yuko who touched her shoulder and smiled at her.

“Yuuchan?” Minami said looking at the slightly taller girl confused as to why Yuko stopped her.

“Don't worry Minami, I will handle this.” Yuko said with her signature squirrel-like smile before going up to the girls.

With an evil glint in her eyes Yuko grinned down at the girls mischievously before raising her hands up and made a groping motion. “Now, how about I teach you all a lesson about spying?” She said before she jumped toward the girls who quickly ran off from the couple.

Unable to keep from it the two small girls busted out laughing at their friends reactions.

“Hahahaha! Oh my god! Did you see their faces? They were so scared!” Yuko said point at the direction the girls ran holding her stomach.

“Haha! I know right? They looked like they were going to die or something. Come on, let's go find them before they cause any damage.” Takamina said giggling as their laughter died down some and held out her hand for Yuko to take.

“Hang on, I think I'm going to buy one of those stuffed animals for Mio and one for Meru.” Yuko said before going back to where they were before when they were having a moment.

After quickly picking out two bears that matched, one being pink and one being blue, Yuko went and bought them before returning to Minami and taking her hand.

“Okay let's go find those four.” Yuko said smiling with a bag in one hand and her girlfriend's hand in the other.

The two walked around and manage to find the four trying to catch their breaths clearly tired from running. When the four looked up they saw the two looked scared of the couple.

“Hey you guys. Don't worry, we aren't mad. We were just messing with you.” Takamina said with a smile while still holding Yuko's hand.

“Really? Oh thank goodness, I really didn't want to deal with a scary Takamina.” Acchan said with a sigh of relief with the other girls.

“Well, let's get back to Shinoda-sensei then.” Sayaka said as she began walking away with everyone following along.

After a few more hours of sightseeing the class headed back to the hotel. When they got back the first thing they heard was a loud and happy voice yell.

“Acchaaaan! I've missed you!” The next thing they know they see Acchan suddenly on the ground with Miichan on top of her hugging her tightly.

“I missed you too. But can you calm down and let me up please.” Atsuko said with her cheeks red from the embarrassment of everyone staring at her and her over dramatic girlfriend.

“Oh sorry I just missed being with you...” Miichan said getting up while taking her girlfriend's hand and helping her up too.

“I missed you too, sweetheart.” Acchan said giving her a kiss on the lips causing Miichan blush.

“Hey Yuko, why don't we go up to our room so we can put your bag away?” Takamina said as she pointed to bag that contained Mio and Meru's bears.

“Sure, let's leave these two love birds to catch up.” The squirrel-like girl said nodding her head over to the two girls who were in their own little world.

“Yeah.” Minami responded with a giggle before walking off with Yuko to their hotel room.

After putting her bag with all her other stuff Yuko laid down on the bed. “Hey Takamina, come here.” Yuko called over to her short girlfriend.

“Yes Yuko?” The short girl said as she laid down next to Yuko with a loving smile.

Not saying anything Yuko rolled over and caressed her smaller girlfriend's cheek before giving her a long loving kiss surprising Takamina before pulling away.

“Yuko, why you do that?” The smaller of the two asked blushing brightly.

“I just felt like it, baby. I love you.” Yuko said holding Takamina close to her.

“I love you too, Yuuchan.” Takamina said before leaning up and giving Yuko a kiss. The two stayed there cuddling and just laying there relaxing.

The two suddenly look into one another's eyes at the same time and suddenly feeling confident Takamina decided to kiss Yuko who happily returned it. Takamina decided to straddle Yuko as they continued to kiss which was beginning to get more heated. Swiping her tongue across Yuko's lips the kiss became deeper.

“Mmm...” Yuko moaned into the kiss as she pushed her body closer to Takamina.

Feeling bold and encouraged by the sounds Yuko was making Takamina pulled away and started to leave kisses down the taller girl's neck causing Yuko to squirm as she was becoming more and more turned on.

Feeling Takamina's hand going up her shirt slowly she was anticipating what would happen next feeling more and more excited as she felt Takamina get closer to her breast.

Suddenly Yuko's phone went off making the two lovers jump and snap out of the moment.

“I should probably get that...” Yuko said panting and feeling too comfortable to move and check the message she just got.

“Yeah... It might be important...” Takamina responded before getting off of Yuko and handing the squirrel-like girl her phone while blushing at the thought of how into the moment they were.

“Oh it's from Paru...” Yuko said glaring at her phone and cursing Paruru in her mind for ruining her moment with her cute girlfriend.

~Hey, I need to talk to you about something important. Please meet me in the hotel courtyard in 5 mins. The text message from Paru said sounding urgent.

'I wonder what she wants to talk about... Probably something to do with Yuihan...' Yuko thought curious about what was so important.

“So what does it say, Yuuchan?”  Takamina asked as she hugged Yuko from behind and laid her head on the squirrel-like girl's shoulder..

“She says she has to talk to me about something important is all...” Yuko said as she relaxed into Takamina's embrace.

“Oh, do you want me to come with you?” Takamina said with a concerned look on her face.

Turning her head slightly, Yuko captured Takamina's lips with her own in a quick kiss before letting go and replying. “No, it's fine you can stay here. I'm sure it will be fast and I will be back before you know it.”

“Okay then, stay safe and don't do anything reckless.” Takamina responded giving Yuko a kiss on the cheek as the squirrel-like girl straightened her clothes.

“Nothing bad is going to happen so don't worry. Well, I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you.” Yuko said with a smile to her girlfriend before opening the door.

“I love you too.” Takamina said before Yuko left the room. For some reason, Takamina just couldn't get rid of the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

After a little bit Yuko arrived at the hotel courtyard and spotted Paru sitting on a bench not far away.

“Hey Paruru, so what was it you need to talk to me about?” Yuko asked as she sat down on the bench with the salty girl.

“I needed someone to talk to about Yui.” The girl with the salty expression said looking at Yuko.

“Well then, I'm here to listen to what's wrong.” Yuko said smiling at the girl who was having a hard time with the girl she liked.

“She's still goes on a lot about her cat. She barely pays attention to me when I go over to her house.” Paru said pouting while very irritated at everything.

“Well, did you try make her jealous like said before?” Yuko said seriously looking at the girl as she tried to help her.

“Not yet but I have an idea how to make her jealous and get her to notice me...” As Paru was talking she was texting someone setting her plan in motion.

While Yuko was talking to Paruru, Takamina was in the hotel room watching TV when she heard a knock on the door.

When she opened the door she saw a worried Yuihan looking at her. “Yuihan? What's wrong?” Takamina asked looking at how worried the girl seemed.

“I just got a message from Paru saying to get you and to come to the courtyard immediately. She said it was really important.” Yui said fidgeting a little from worrying about what was wrong.

“Well then let's hurry up.” Takamina said putting her shoes on that she had taken off and followed Yuihan to the courtyard.

When they got there they saw Yuko and Paru talking seriously about something they couldn't hear.

Paru saw the two girls approaching her and Yuko and decided then to put her plan into action. She faintly heard Yuko ask what her plan was.

Right when Takamina and Yui were in a good enough distance to see clearly was happening Paru did something that shocked all three of the people she called there.

Shimazaki Haruka kissed Oshima Yuko right in front of Minami and Yui.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
WHAAAAAAAT?! I imagine that this would happen LOL! but still is surprising!! What the hell with Paru? now Yuko will be in problems with Minami -_- that jerk (still I love her orz)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop