JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Fantastic

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759818 times)

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1940 on: January 25, 2013, 01:05:59 AM »
I don't really know where to put this, but I thought I'd ask. Does anyone here have DVD ISOs for the limited editions of Mujouken Koufuku? Those are the only Idoling!!! making of's that I don't have, and I already own the normal single, but the limited versions have become a little rare and sell for more than I really feel like paying to double and triple-dip on the release. If anyone has them and can put them up on the tracker or a DDL, I'd really appreciate it. If not, I'll probably just buy them and upload them somewhere to share! Thanks if anyone can help!

Mods: Please move this if it isn't in the right place.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #1941 on: January 25, 2013, 01:08:19 AM »
I think Maipuru is doing some heavy ass drugs right now LOL. She's been talking about having hallucinations on Twitter for the last 24 hours, and mentioning that she is considering some "major life decisions." This doesn't sound good.  :?

Wow to her if she is on drugs, lol. And so then could it be that we are going to get an announcement soon after all, but not the one I had guessed? I agree completely that her singing voice is above anyone else, so that's why I was definitely thinking that they would need her to stay the longest out of the remaining 1st gen. I agree that it does seem like it would be somewhat of a problem for the group if she decides to go first . . . but maybe not. As you said, the music angle holds most importance for you, but I wonder if it will actually matter much to most of their fanbase?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1942 on: January 25, 2013, 02:07:47 AM »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1943 on: January 27, 2013, 04:28:06 PM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1944 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:28 AM »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #1945 on: January 29, 2013, 03:14:12 AM »
I don't know if Ruri was trying to do a front roll there in the rehearsals or what. Hahaha so cute.  :lol: And Hii-chan so flexible.  8)

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #1946 on: January 29, 2013, 06:44:14 AM »
Would someone be kind enough to give a 5-10 sentence summary as to what the plot of the "Peron" musical was about?  :?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1947 on: January 31, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv124650597

As expected.
Nishikawa Takanori no Ienomi. Guest: Idoling!!!

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #1948 on: January 31, 2013, 07:32:32 PM »
Can anyone give me some details on the past graduations? I started watching around episode 560 or something like that if I recall correctly, and I think the first batch of graduates were already gone by then, but maybe not by much. I was never aware of the details . . . did Rumi leave on her own first, and then was it three others that all left together? And does anyone know the specific reasonings or motivations to them; also including the mysterious quick disappearance of number 10 (whatever her name was)? Was there any episodes that featured any of these graduations?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1949 on: January 31, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »
Not sure about the accuracy since I started watching from 4th generation era. Credits to 2channelers.

===

Rumi was graduated from idoling!!! and entertainment biz for health problem, but rumor said she was forced to graduate after scandal. But she was indeed had health problem(she looked like Suu-chan's condition before graduation). No special graduation event, other than sudden announcement at 4th live and a special episode compilation "Zumidoling!!!" episode #469.

Sayanee, Etochan, Miraccho, Michelle graduation announced properly with special graduation episode 486-489 and graduation live 5th live. They even had a 30 seconds graduation CM-like video on the opening of some episodes.

Maia was resigned from idoling!!! and entertainment biz after just 2 months since joining idoling!!! (culture shock?). Only in the show for 2 weeks. Too busy? Since she was not graduated "properly", she is now the missing number. She has come back to entertainment biz and is now a member of idol group Chu-Z.

===

CMIIW veteran idolingers

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #1950 on: January 31, 2013, 08:43:25 PM »
Rumi was graduated from idoling!!! and entertainment biz for health problem, but rumor said she was forced to graduate after scandal. But she was indeed had health problem(she looked like Suu-chan's condition before graduation). No special graduation event, other than sudden announcement at 4th live and a special episode compilation "Zumidoling!!!" episode #469.
I keep hearing people mentioning her in a scandal of some sort, but no one ever knows what it was supposed to be about. Do you know? Anyone? Any information I look up about her, it never mentions any scandal, but I know it happened, as she even admitted it at the 1st gen reunion.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:46:45 PM by AEUGNewtype »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1951 on: February 01, 2013, 07:21:49 AM »
a video of her going out in a shopping mall with a guy was circulated around during that time, I used to have it but can't seem to find it. Silverbolt should still have the video if anyone is interested. But like any other idoling!!! scandal, it didn't become big of a fuss at all.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1952 on: February 01, 2013, 10:06:57 AM »
I've got that video as well. It is quite short though. It's on my RS in the "Other" folder, rumi.avi :)

Offline DrAkky

• AndIProtectItWithFire
« Reply #1953 on: February 01, 2013, 04:45:25 PM »
I've got that video as well. It is quite short though. It's on my RS in the "Other" folder, rumi.avi :)
My first thought was: "For a random guy this dude who took the video has somewhat of a quality camera..."

Or maybe my camera-phone is a piece of crap. That's the other alternative.  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1954 on: February 02, 2013, 01:25:40 AM »

dafuq!  XD

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #1955 on: February 02, 2013, 02:13:23 AM »
I don't know if I should be laughing or I should be pissed. Japan.  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1956 on: February 02, 2013, 02:40:11 AM »
Music Saturday

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #1957 on: February 03, 2013, 04:52:04 AM »
Lots of fun in this Ikida-kun segment. Maipuru is the guest. Hii-chan's Ai-drink!!! is the punishment. Hii-chan's vertical split also makes a long-awaited special appearance!  :lol:

P.S. Our favorite Idoling!!! announcer also appears in the video.

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #1958 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »
2012 photo book sales top 10 ranking:

Both SUPER☆GiRLS and Idoling!!! have two entries on the list, but SUPER☆GiRLS beats out Idoling!!! for 1st place...  :angry:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1959 on: February 04, 2013, 03:05:56 PM »
Pony Canyon idol show, Idoling!!! part only.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Fantastic