JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet

Author Topic: [TV] Lost Girl  (Read 7525 times)

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
[TV] Lost Girl
« on: November 15, 2010, 01:33:24 PM »
Lost Girl

Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door — until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. Now she has hit the road alone and afraid. She discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved yet horrified to find out that she is not alone, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

I'm a bit surprised there's no topic on this show yet XD
So here's my second try to make one, since jphip decided to eat my first shiny pimped out try from yesterday, so here's the short version.

When I first heard the title of the show I thought this was either a new crime show or a drama about a teenage emo kid.
I was pleasently surprised when I found out the show was a.) about supernatural stuff, b.) had a super hot female cast and the best part (at least for me) c.) NO TEENAGE EMO VAMPIRES!!! XD

Ok, it's campy and even dumb at times and the low budget shows not only on the SFX, but I like that they do it the old school way, no shiny (bad) CGI but good old handywork.

But hey, who could say no to hot girls kicking supernatural asses. I know I can't XD

I love the characters esp. Kenzie  :wub:

and it just got re-newed for a second season, so yay!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] Lost Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »
A small interview with the loveley Zoie Palmer aka Dr. Lauren XD

Gaawd, I just want to jump in and hug her, she's so sweet and adoreable  :heart:
And she loves A-ha! Totally my girl!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »

Second Season Premiere This Sunday ! ! !  :w00t:

Come on! There have to be more people on here watching this not just ol' lonely me!

Offline lina_sama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 01:27:21 AM »
I watched the first chapter of the second season and is great :twothumbs I love this serie

Offline Erusa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 07:30:37 AM »
It's a Canadian tv series right? Kinda hard to catch up on it.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 12:07:39 AM »

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 02:34:26 PM »
i used to b the biggest fan of lost girl 3 months ago....
but for all the sudden i post interest on it after ep 3 of season 3...i dunt even have the reason why im doing that because  i am one of those fan who eagerly waiting fo seadon 3 since last year..so the sudden lost of interset is quite surprising me myself.

i am truely an doccubus fan..upon hearing how the writer twisted the plot and nearly made their relationship hanging on the edge, i quite frankly thankful with my sudden action to stop watching, because if i do the no more lauren and bo loves will surely hurt my heart...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet