JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Crazy Kanjou Style

Author Topic: [TV] Breaking Bad  (Read 19280 times)

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
[TV] Breaking Bad
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:38:05 AM »
omg, this show is so awesome. i just went on a BB marathon for seasons 1 and 2. Its so depressing at times its good

Anyone else watch it? I'll probably get thru seasons 3 and 4 in 2 weeks =P

Season 5 is the final season, split in to 2 mini arcs.
word.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: [TV] Breaking Bad
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:34:49 AM »

Best show on TV right now. It just gets better and better, which is a feat on itself. If season 5 improves on the downright epic season 4... mind blown. :P

Bryan Cranston quickly became one of my favorite actors, he just owns this show.

Kind of sad to see it end, but it's probably time, and at least the last season will be extra long. Ahh... can't wait.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:03:09 AM by Stryfe »

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 03:16:35 AM »
woooo
finished season 4!
Seems like Walt is going to be the bad guy in the end.
word.

Offline hirolee14

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
This show is brilliant. I've seen too many TV shows and I think this is going to have to be my all-time favourite. I've watched S1-S4 almost three times now! There's so much detail in every episode, interconnecting the series across seasons even. I actually thought Season 4 was the end  :doh: Very curious as to how S5 will play out. I doubt it will disappoint.

Or maybe we're just all in for a mind blowing surprise.......

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 02:20:58 PM »
^
I don't need to think about it.. This is my favourite show ever!

Almost wish I never watched it, because it makes all my old favourites look less great..

Offline atika

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 01:37:40 AM »
This show has a lot of great characters: Marie with her stealing problem, Hank, Saul  :theking , Gus, Hector, Jesse, Mike, Tuco, that sniveling idiot Beneke, Gale  :wub:, and of course Walt...Walt jr. is annoying...very annoying and Skyler is annoying as well but they both serve a role in the show as Walt's loving family and it turns out interestingly.

When I first saw Gale I thought he would do something inappropriate to his crush Walt.  :lol:

Offline xyl22

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 04:41:08 AM »
I didn't start watching this till right before season 3 aired and I couldn't stop, this is by far my favorite t.v. show that is still airing with game of thrones a close second! I can't wait for the next season going to be pretty epic~

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 04:57:20 AM »
AMC announces 'Breaking Bad' season 5 premiere date
...the cable channel announced today that the final season will premiere on Sunday, July 15 at 10 p.m., and that the plan is to air 8 episodes this summer and then the remaining 8 episodes in the summer of 2013.
http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/amc-announces-breaking-bad-season-5-premiere-date

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »

Walt. Is. Back! Check out the official season 5 poster.

I still havent seen S3+4, waiting for my BDs
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline UltraM

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:16 PM »

best scene so far! epic... (Soundtrack also)

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 04:29:49 PM »
Just watched season 1~4 again. (took a little over a week, and haven't watched anything else during that time)

Season 5 episode 1 was pretty cool.

Like the way Walt thinks of himself as a bad ass now..
Guess he is though, since he killed like 7 people in season 4..

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 09:15:33 PM »
At my brother's insistence, I signed up to Netflix just for Breaking Bad. Didn't disappoint.

What a show. It just gets better and better, with characters getting further and further down into a dark place. It's remarkable how the show is constantly good, even a "filler" episode like The Fly was an amazing watch. The acting's fantastic, it's unbelievably dark and yet hilarious as well with some fantastic characters. Walt's descent is just incredible. Remember when he had to write out the pros and cons before even thinking about killing someone? :lol: It's worth all the hype and then some.

**S4 SPOILERS (kinda)**

S4 has been the best season to me. So many good scenes like:

The ending to 'Crawl Space' has to be one of the most gripping scenes I have ever seen. The music slowly building up, Walt's maniacal laughter and then that 'OH SHIT NO' moment when Marie phones the house and for a split second you thought the worst had happened.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:23:33 PM by Tuffty »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 10:34:24 PM »
Over the past couple of months I have watched every Breaking Bad episode to date. I avoided this thread like the plague out of risk of getting spoiled.

This is an amazing show. It's gripping, exciting, funny. Each episodes leaves you hungry for more. Even after 4.5 seasons it manages to stay interesting, which is rare. The acting is superb. I also started to notice Bryan Cranston in various other movies and even as an annoying neighbor in an old King of Queens episode.

The two scenes Tuffty linked above are instant classics. My personal plot lines are the ones involving Fring and the cartel. The Danny Trejo appearance was just a bonus.

I can't wait until summer 2013 for the final eight episodes. It can end in so many ways...

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »
I've just watched this scene and was laughing well beyond the opening title roll :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 07:52:26 PM »

Offline bgstak69

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »
Everyone is always talking about this, guess I should give it a try

Offline chopin

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »
Yes you should try, im waiting for the last 8 eps ;) hope him be fine

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Crazy Kanjou Style