JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga

Author Topic: Emi Takei / 武井咲  (Read 313737 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Emi Takei 武井咲
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2011, 04:33:10 AM »
Year's almost done but here's the last 2 months from Emi's 2011 calendar, 23rd is red lettered, a special day over in Japan? :? We know why 12/25 is red lettered. :cathappy:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2011, 03:01:22 AM »
Takei Emi & Matsuzaka Tori to star in live-action adaption of “Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”

Today it was announced that actress Takei Emi and actor Matsuzaka Tori are going to star in the live-action adaption of the best-selling manga “Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu“.

Takei is going to play the role of ‘Hibino Tsubaki’, a senior high school student who strongly believes in old customs such as keeping your virginity until marriage and has no confidence in dressing herself fashionable. However, her first kiss gets stolen by ‘Tsubaki Kyouta’ (Matsuzaka), a typical playboy who often teases her for being old-fashioned.

The manga is immensely popular among female high school students, who often call it their ‘love bible’. Even Takei is said to be a big fan of the manga and didn’t hesitate at all when she received the offer for the live-action adaption, which is going to mark her first starring role in a movie.

Takei commented, “‘Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu’ is like the only popular girls’ manga that hasn’t been adapted into a movie yet. I’m already happy enough that it is finally being adapted, but to actually being able to play the protagonist is a really big honor for me.” She continued, “I’m going to start 2012 with this very precious project and I’d like to exert myself with the utmost effort in order to create a beautiful and enjoyable love story for everyone.”

The manga has yet to release its final volume, thus the movie is going to incorporate some original story elements. The filming is scheduled to begin in January.

The producer, who already worked on this adaption for several year, commented, “When I saw Takei, I knew that I found the perfect actress for the role of Tsubaki. Matsuzaka impressed me with his acting in ‘Antoki no Inochi’, but I’ve already had my eyes on him for quite a while now. I hope they can become the ‘golden couple’ of the Heisei era. I also would like it become THE national date movie of Japan.”

A release date for “Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu” has yet to be announced, but it’s supposed to open sometime in 2012.

eiga.com

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2011, 01:11:24 AM »
Year's almost done but here's the last 2 months from Emi's 2011 calendar, 23rd is red lettered, a special day over in Japan? :? We know why 12/25 is red lettered. :cathappy:

23 November - Labour Thanksgiving Day / Kinrou Kansha no Hi / 勤労感謝の日
23 Decemer- The Emperor's Birthday / Tennou Tanjoubi / 天皇誕生日

24 December- Satomi Ishihara's Birthday / 石原 さとみ誕生日
25 December- Christmas and the day the Takei family received a very special present

:cow: :jphip:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2011, 03:34:52 AM »
Takei Emi to perform her debut song on MUSIC STATION

MUSIC STATION has revealed that actress Takei Emi will be appearing on their December 9th broadcast, where she will perform her debut song, “Koi Suru Kimochi“, for the very first time.

As we previously reported, Takei will make her singing debut on December 14th with a love ballad written by GLAY’s TAKURO. During the recording, she commented, “It’s a song that is perfect for the winter season. I did my best and sang it wholeheartedly.”

The single will feature a total of four songs, and will be available in three different versions: Limited Edition A, Limited Edition B, and Regular Edition. The Limited Edition A will come with a DVD containing a music video and making-of footage of “Koi Suru Kimochi”, while the Limited Edition B will include a 38-page photo book.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »
Takei Emi becomes the image character for ‘Dai-ichi Life Insurance’

Actress Takei Emi has become the new image character for “Dai-ichi Life Insurance“, and will be starring in their CM starting December 2nd.

Takei commented, “I wondered if it was okay since I’m only 17 years old. I want people who are young like me to know more about insurance.”

The CM will come in two versions: “Anata no Koe ni Kotaeru Hoken: Miraijin” and “Anata no Koe ni Kotaeru Hoken: Samurai”. In the “Miraijin” (‘person from the future’) version, Takei asks, “If the future changes, does the anxiety go away?” She then imagines a ‘miraijin’ whispering her future into her ears.

Meanwhile in the “Samurai” version, she talks about her impressions of an insurance company. While imagining a serious samurai in a suit, she answers, “Somehow… it’s formal.”

During an interview after the shoot, Takei was asked about herself 30 years from now. She responded, “Even if I’m 47, I still want to be acting.” Takei strongly expressed that she wants to play roles that are age appropriate, and also showcased her feminine side by saying, “Of course, I hope to be married.”

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2011, 02:50:54 AM »
Big Comic Spirits #52. :sweatdrop:

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2011, 07:11:51 AM »
Emi Takei as Kaoru Kamiya

jacked from here

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

Offline lovecookie

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2011, 03:36:58 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2011, 12:55:04 AM »
Nice tune, 愛は手さぐり / Ai wa Tesaguri (Groping Love ???) by Yoko Aso, used by YouTube poster  kuririnsan77 on this slide tribut to Ms. Emi

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2011, 05:33:03 AM »
another Christmas CM

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
Takei Emi signs a contract with Gucci

Actress Takei Emi has signed a contract with Italian fashion brand Gucci, and attended the product launch event for their 2012 Spring-Summer Collection.

Takei is the very first Japanese celebrity to sign a contract with Gucci. Wearing a vivid orange dress, she expressed, “When I first heard about it, I was surprised. I’m very happy. This is a rare opportunity, so I’m honored.”

Gucci was attracted to Takei’s promising future and wealth of talent. They expect her to participate in events overseas as an international actress. Regarding her outfit, Takei commented, “The color is beautiful, I feel very good. It has a very feminine line, and it makes me feel like a mature woman.” She continued, “Gucci is a fashionable brand with tradition. I want to become an adult by understanding its value and wearing it stylishly.”

This new contract with Gucci marks Takei’s 12th deal with a company.

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
Yeah, found a few more pics from the Gucci event. :thumbsup

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
Wonder if this is where Muppet is today! :nervous

Takei Emi unfurls singing career with a huge poster

On December 14th, Takei Emi kicked off her singing debut with the release of her first single, “Koi Suru Kimochi”. To help promote the single, a huge poster has been put up at the exit of Omotesando Station B1.

This poster is 28.5 meters (~93.5 feet) in length and a device has been prepared to play “Koi Suru Kimochi” as well. The poster will be up until December 18th, so people in the area should definitely check it out.

In addition to that, Takei will be at a talk event on December 17th at Koshigaya Aeon Laketown mori in Saitama. The event is free of charge, so anyone can pop in to visit.

Natalie

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
Takei Emi holds her first ever high-five event

Actress Takei Emi held her first ever high-five event on December 17th at the Saitama Koshigaya Aeon Lake Town.

Aside from appearing in fifteen different commercials, Takei has been successfully carrying out a career as a model and, an actress in movies and dramas. The event was held in celebration of the release of her first single, “Koi Suru Kimochi“, which marked Takei’s official debut as a singer.

When Takei Emi finally appeared, fans and shoppers alike began to clap and cheer. Approximately 2,000 of Takei Emi’s fans were in attendance, and had the opportunity to hear the “real story” behind her singing debut. Following the talk session, those who had purchased her CD participated in her first high-five event. Some fans were so happy to receive such a special early Christmas present that they burst into tears.

“I’ve finally been able to deliver my song to all of you,” said Takei to the crowd about her wish come true. “It’s a truly incredible song written for me by GLAY’s TAKURO-san, who I like very much.”

Last week, Takei Emi made her first appearance on the live broadcast music show “Music Station” to promote her new song, where she shyly admitted, “I’m shaking like a baby deer, I’m so nervous.” In a more confident voice, the newly-debuted singer announced her future plans as a singer to the audience at her high-five event. “I’d like to go on doing musical activities so that 2012, I can sing a lot of songs,” she revealed.

The young actress and singer will be celebrating her eighteenth birthday on Christmas Day, December 25. To make this a special time for both herself and her fans, Takei will be holding another event for fans who purchased her debut CD.

Oricon

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2011, 03:02:31 AM »
Good job Emi san!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2011, 03:13:22 AM »
This thread needs to slow down :smhid..... singing Koi Suru Kimochi on Music Japan. :O

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Yosuga