JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Who R U

Author Topic: [Poll] SKE48 Team Shuffle?  (Read 3395 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Poll] SKE48 Team Shuffle?
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
With all the recent SKE48 graduations there has been talk about the possibility of an SKE48 Team Shuffle, like AKB48 had after the 2009 Budokan concerts.

Would you be in a favor of an SKE48 Team Shuffle? Why (not)? Pros and cons?

I'd hate to play devil's advocate but, in the (hypothetical) event that someone from KII announces her graduation as well, what are the chances that management is going to pull a team shuffle on SKE? I shudder at the thought.

^Please, please, NO SHUFFLE!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

SKE48 shuffle? Go for it.
- Team S feels like its been patched up tons of times (with Tsukina, Shinkai, Mori, etc) leaving and being replaced with various KKS (who are actually more popular now than some of its first gen members)
- Team E never really captured the hearts of a lot of fans. I think most of us know/like Kanon, Kinchan, etc, but Team E as a whole lacks identity.
- Some of the long term KKS are quite popular and the latest KKS generation has tons of potential. I could easily pick five of them to fill the slots.
- Team KII feels like a pretty solid team, but I would have no problem splitting them up for a stronger SKE48.

So yeah, rather than keep patching things up, I feel an SKE48 shuffle could be a very good thing for SKE48. Balancing out the teams in experience and popularity will benefit everybody.

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
Re: [Poll] SKE48 Team Shuffle?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 02:44:54 PM »
Re-posting my reply from the other thread because it's more appropriate here.

^ Those are great points, actually, and ones that have been on my mind too. Team S does feel like it's been patch up numerous times because of graduations, but I do think that the the KKS they filled it up with fit in nicely. Team E doesn't have their identifying trait to them, though I think it has largely to do with their lack of original stage yet. I'm pretty sure once they do, we can see what Team E is really all about. I think the one that would be getting the short end of the stick would be Team KII. The one thing that sets them apart from Team S and E is that strong sense of team spirit. Breaking up KII might break that spirit as well.

Actually, SKE's situation right now mirrors AKB's back in 2009, doesn't it? Kinda like how S=A, KII=K and E=B. Admittedly, SKE's caste system is not that prominent as AKB's to begin with, but I think the team dynamics will undeniably change (imo, at least. Team K was just never the same after the shuffle).

Anyway, what interests me more is how they would do about the shuffles. I don't see WMatsui, Churi, Shawako, Kanon, Kinchan, captains Rikachan and Umechan being taken out of their respective teams. But how do they divide the fan favorites of Team S (Akarin, Masana, Yuria, Kumi)? Where do the lolis of Team E go? Just how are they going to break up Team KII?!?

Voted for 'No'. Well, not until Team E gets their original stage, at least. I want to see them shine as a group, just so I could beat myself up wishing for ori Team E if a team shuffle does happen. :lol:

Or... Aki-P just might pull the ultimate troll move and just divide SKE into RenaAkagumi, JurinaShirogumi, and KKS. :ph43r:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »
^No... And I voted No... I mean, it's SKE we're talking about... Team S, when you hear the name, it's always Rena, Juri, Kumi, Rikki. I can't imagine other way... And Team KII it's always Akane, Airiin, Manatsu... I just.. dunno... And Kanon fits Team e, so..

Well, the future will show...but still... At least give team E a proper stage...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »
^No... And I voted No... I mean, it's SKE we're talking about... Team S, when you hear the name, it's always Rena, Juri, Kumi, Rikki. I can't imagine other way... And Team KII it's always Akane, Airiin, Manatsu... I just.. dunno... And Kanon fits Team e, so..

Well, the future will show...but still... At least give team E a proper stage...

It was the same way with AKB before, though... I mean, when you thought of Team A, you definitely thought of Tomochin and Miichan.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 07:29:19 PM »
^Yes, but despite that... the team change meant Tomochin got a more prominent role in the stages, which benefits her and AKB48 as a whole because the teams got a wider appeal.

If we consider (at least) two aces and/or captains will remain in the team:

S
Hirata Rikako
Matsui Rena
Matsui Jurina

KII
Takayanagi Akane
...based on senbatsu results it's Hata Sawako, but since she's a later addition to the team I'm inclined to say Ishida Anna.
edit: forgot about Manatsu, she'll stay KII as well.

E
Umemoto Madoka
Kimoto Kanon
Shiori Kaneko

This puts Ooya Masana and Suda Akari in the places of Tomochin and Miichan as top members who are likely to be changed. Maybe not Masana since she's a first gen. Actually, the thought of Team S without Akarin sucks  :panic: Maybe it's not worth it after all  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:06:05 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 07:25:27 PM »
Not just no, but fuck no. :lol: Team S, while it has lost some great members, remains amazing. Team KII has a very endearing quality to them and seeing them scrambled beyond recognition is not a positive thought. Team E hasn't even had their own stage yet. I don't think such a thing would ruin SKE48, but I think it's a pointless endeavor for them right now.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Who R U