JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Tegami -Haikei Jugo no Kimi e

Author Topic: (Group) Kanjani 8  (Read 81595 times)

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2006, 09:16:22 PM »
Speaking of Kanjyani and soccer, I wonder if Johnnys will have a Sports Fest this year...

AND!! I nearly forgot to put this up!! ^o^

KAWAII DESHO~!!!!! ^o^

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2006, 08:49:18 PM »
^ xD !!!!! I totally missed those pictures! SO CUTE! :inlove:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2006, 09:49:40 AM »
LOL!! Guess who's sitting next to Yokoyama Yuu eating watermelon? :wink:

MECHA MECHA MECHA KAWAII~!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2006, 10:31:08 PM »
Quote from: suki*

KAWAII DESHO~!!!!! ^o^

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHHGH

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHHGHGHG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHGH

*dead*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 12:24:18 AM »

Seriously... Yasu and Ryo are the same age XD

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 01:33:10 AM »
^LOL I know right? He's so small.

LOL!! Guess who's sitting next to Yokoyama Yuu eating watermelon? :wink:

MECHA MECHA MECHA KAWAII~!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

xD!!! CHOU KAWAII!!! *flails* :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

He's so damn TINY!

lol oh and did anybody else see the subbed Domoto Kyoudai with K8? lol xD It was so hilarious, and it made me appreciate Yu and Shingo alot more xD
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:42:03 AM by Daisuki Daiiyo »

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »
DESHO!!! DESHO!!! ^o^ Chibi Ryo is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE~!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

LOL!!! I LOVE watching Kan8 on varieties! XDD I LOVE watching You and Murakami in action!! ^o^ They are SO animated, SO lively and SO LOUD!! I LOVE them!! ^o^

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 07:43:51 PM »
LOL!!! I LOVE watching Kan8 on varieties! XDD I LOVE watching You and Murakami in action!! ^o^ They are SO animated, SO lively and SO LOUD!! I LOVE them!! ^o^

I love watching me and Murakami too.  :sweatdrop:

I'd really like to know when we can expect another K8 single.

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »
There are rumors of a new single (like at amazon.co.jp there's already a page to it) floating around already but no one knows for real. They're busy with musical + national tour so maybe... after that? Or during.

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 10:48:20 PM »
Haha I realized that I could maybe update people on their activities on upcoming months...

They're doing their yearly Summer Special musical, titled Another's Another this year, in August. It's held in Shochikuza, which is a small theater (takes 1003 people if I remember right) in Osaka. Tickets were mad difficult to get this year, because they're getting more and more popular and Shochikuza is mad small (still, I never want them to stop going there because they love it and it's my dream to one day see them in Shochikuza).

In the end of August (8/29-30) Shibutani Subaru with Ookura BAND will have three concerts in Tokyo. I have no idea what is that supposed to be, in fact no one knows what is Ookura BAND, but Yoko and Hina said in today's recomen that it's just two of them (Subaru+Ookura)... or they didn't actually say that directly, but they talked about "futari" doing that stuff. Anyway, only thing I know is that I'm mad emo about not being able to go.

And starting in Sendai on 9/10, their first REAL national tour (FTON tour was just Osaka Nagoya Tokyo so that didn't count). After Sendai, the tour continues to Fukui, Toyama, Sapporo, Hiroshima, Nagano, Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Mie, Yamanashi and Kobe and will last about two months (all-last in Kobe will be on 10/28 ).

9/10 is also Uchi's 20th birthday so Uchi fans can start wishing. I've been through too many "what if???"s to believe anything so sorry for being negative, but I won't believe anything until I see it. >_<

That's it. Throwing a new single to all that would be the cherry on the top of the cake!

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 11:41:22 PM »
(sorry for spamming this thread and posting three times in a row but しゃあないなぁ as a Kansaijin would say! This thread needs more love!!!! And you guys give it none!!! Haha j/k)

I know right!?

And they're also not lively and loud on TV screen, they're that also in radio... XD It's awesome to listen to them, they have these stupid inside jokes, but they share their inside jokes with their fans which is part of why it is so awesome to be a Kanjani8 fan.

Here is an example of one: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6vdk8

It's from last night's YokoHina recomen, the very ending. Hina (Murakami) being Osakatarou and singing an awesome song on live broadcast. XD He sang that first about an hour ago of that clip (or well, the FIRST time he sang it was years ago), but they got so much mail about it so Osakatarou appeared again! In the end they talk about Osakatarou appearing again next week but Hina doesn't seem so happy about it and next week is Takitsuba week (meaning they will be guests) so he can't. Don't mind about KAT-TUN's signal on background, they always play some latest JE song in the ending on background.

Lyrics go like...

Naniwa ya de, I love you Osaka (It's Naniwa(=old name for Kansai), I love you Osaka)
majide ka, suupaa aidoru (for real? super idol)
ninnikunin, aru imi gaarikku (ninnikunin (ninniku=garlic), it's meaning is garlic)
Osaka, danji ha warakashite GO! (Osaka, make the man laugh, GO!)

I'm gonna make that my ring tone.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 11:47:11 PM by fuyumi »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2006, 12:40:14 AM »
ROFL!

Sorry to ask for files again, but are there more TV perfs of K8 you guys could share?? I still have the Sukiyanen,Osaka perf that Fuyumi kindly shared (I had to delete the other one because it didn't have sound O_O The one I have left is MS 050902). And I saw K8 on Shounen Club a while back. I like their perfs, always bright and cheerful and entertaining :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2006, 01:02:30 AM »
I have them performing Osaka Obachan Rock xD But it's at the end of another Domoto Kyoudai ep, so it'll take a while for me to upload it.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2006, 04:12:58 AM »
Quote from: fuyumi
And they're also not lively and loud on TV screen, they're that also in radio... XD It's awesome to listen to them, they have these stupid inside jokes, but they share their inside jokes with their fans which is part of why it is so awesome to be a Kanjani8 fan.

I would LOVE to listen to an entire show of Recomen. The only JE radio show that I listen to on a semi-regular basis is Takkun's 'What's Up SMAP!'. :inlove:

Ooohh~!! I think I still have Hey!Hey!Hey! with Kan8!! I'll go check!! :o

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2006, 08:44:45 PM »
Speaking of Kanjyani and soccer, I wonder if Johnnys will have a Sports Fest this year...

AND!! I nearly forgot to put this up!! ^o^

KAWAII DESHO~!!!!! ^o^

Awwwww~  Wow, I didn't know he's been sooooo long in JE =O

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2006, 09:43:39 PM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
Awwwww~  Wow, I didn't know he's been sooooo long in JE =O

Those pictures weren't from all that long ago, though, Rei! :sweatdrop:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Myojo September 2006
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2006, 09:07:44 AM »

Credit: resene @ JPB

I'm glad Ryo cut his hair.  It was too long by the end of Attention Please!! XD  He needs a new pair of jeans though.  Those are looking worn. :sweatdrop: :P

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Kanjani 8
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2006, 09:34:44 AM »
Subaru, cut your hair onegai shimasu! XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
Kanjani 8
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
xD I think Subaru looks nice with lengthy hair. And Ryo looks nice with it too! :heart: :heart:

Okura and Yasuda need to dye their hair dark again though. The lightness is not doing it for me :sweatdrop:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Kanjani 8
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2006, 08:04:28 PM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
Subaru, cut your hair onegai shimasu! XD

I just take comfort in the fact that he's gotten the perm straightened out... >_<

I really cannot decide which is the worse evil. Long hair on men or PERMED hair on men.

Which leads me to think that MatsuJun's extensions are probably THE MOST evil IMHO coz they are both long AND curly! >_<

( Hmm... Should cross-post to the Arashi thread... )

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Tegami -Haikei Jugo no Kimi e