JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SAIGO NO PEACE

Author Topic: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)  (Read 83123 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)
« on: December 19, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »
Berryz Concert in Seattle

artwork by ChrNo  :thumbup :deco:
All girl super group Berryz Kobo originally hails from Hello! Project and consists of Saki Shimizu, Momoko Tsugunaga, Chinami Tokunaga, Maasa Sudo, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Yurina Kumai and Risako Sugaya. With 7 Albums and 24 singles to their credit, Berryz Kobo's first North American appearance is a dream come true for many fans.

Berryz Kobo had their debut single, "Anata nashi dewa ikite ikenai" on Girls Day (March 3rd) in 2004, and have been consistently impressing fans ever since. There are many highlights to their 6+ year history, including their 2005 Oricon top 10 hit "Special Generation". In 2007, Berryz Kobo gave sold out performances in the Saitama Super Arena (20,000 seats), becoming the youngest band to perform in this arena with an average age below 14 years. One year later, they won the Best Newcomer Award at the Asia song Festival in South Korea and then the Nihon Yuusen Taishou Award for their cover song of "Dschinghis Khan". In March 2010, Berryz Kobo was the first all girl Japanese group to perform in Bangkok Thailand. Their latest single "Shining Power", released on November 10th is an ending theme for the anime "Inazuma Eleven". Berryz Kobo are excited to perform in the USA for their international fans!

Berryz Kobo appear courtesy of Up Front Agency and Japanfiles.com

source: Terrie tweeting me at 9 in the morning  :P http://www.sakuracon.org/programming/guests/berryz.php

Let's get the :hipheart: WORLD TOUR GOING! Who is DOWN?

Swtme03
rokun
Ops Monkey
Rickker708
alohellofan
SakuraTheShadow
BigFreaky
daigong
Za_Wolf

several fanboys/fangirls from Japan

Maybe

TheBlackCatsLuck

???????????????????

GUEST RECEPTION:
https://secure.sakuracon.org/guest_reception
Berryz Kobo will briefly appear at the guest reception. 5 people present at the Guest Reception will win a chance to meet the girls after their show Saturday night and get their autograph!

MERCHANDISE
Booth#'s 610, 612, 711
HelloStoreUSA will have official Berryz Kobo merchandise and the official USA release of Berryz Kobo "7 Berryz Times" CD available for fans at Sakura-Con. More details TBA.

SCHEDULE
**Times and events are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

Friday, April 22
- 10:00AM-12:00PM - Opening Ceremonies - Main Events 4A
- 2:00-3:00 PM - Audience Q&A - Panel Room 6C
- 4:00-5:00 PM - Autograph Session 1 - Autographs 4B

Saturday, April 23
- 6:00 PM Line start
- 7:00-8:00 PM Live Concert - Main Events 4A

Sunday, April 24
- 2:00-3:00 PM - Autograph Session 2 - Autographs 4B
- 3:15 PM - Prize Drawings [Signed banner (1) and Berryz hand-written messages (7)] w/ member of Berryz Kobo - HelloStoreUSA (Booth #610)

Promotions Update:
 In order to best serve our customers, there will be separate lines for CD and merchandise purchases.
 Since we are bringing so many different kinds of official Berryz merchandise, filling each customer's goods order will take a little bit of time.

This will best allow us to accomodate fans whose schedules are time-sensitive and who want to participate in the "7 Berryz Times" CD drawing and autograph ticket promotion (see details below).

We appreciate everyone's cooperation as our staff works to complete every order at the Sakura-Con event.

Also:
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS

Promotion #1:
 Sakura-Con "7 Berryz Times" CD Release Promotion
 **Rules and details are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

"7 Berryz Times" USA CD release at Sakura-Con!

A special Berryz Kobo 4'x6' banner will be signed by all Berryz Kobo members.
 On Sunday, April 24 (time TBA), one (1) winner's name will be drawn to take home this special banner.

Every purchase of the USA release of Berryz Kobo's new CD "7 Berryz Times" will receive one (1) ticket for the autographed banner drawing.
 There is no ticket limit for this drawing.
 Ex:
 1 CD = 1 drawing ticket
 10 CDs = 10 drawing tickets

Drawing tickets are limited to "7 Berryz Times" CDs purchased at Sakura-Con April 22-24.
Winner must be present at the drawing on April 24 to receive the autographed banner.

UPDATE: A member of Berryz Kobo will draw the winner's ticket live at the HelloStoreUSA booth. (Time TBA)

Promotion #2:
Sakura-Con Official Merchandise Promotion
**Rules and details are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

HelloStoreUSA will offer a special promotion for the sales of official Berryz Kobo merchandise at Sakura-Con.

Each Berryz Kobo member will write a special "Message to America" that will be displayed at the Berryz Kobo booth at Sakura-Con.
There will be 7 total hand-written and signed messages.

Customers will receive one (1) drawing ticket for each purchase of $25 of Berryz Kobo merchandise from HelloStoreUSA.
(CD purchases are excluded.)

There is no ticket limit for this drawing.
Ex:
$25 purchase = 1 drawing ticket
$100 purchase = 4 drawing tickets

On Sunday, April 24 (time TBA), seven (7) winners' names will be drawn to take home one of these special one-of-a-kind mementos!

UPDATE: A member of Berryz Kobo will draw winners' tickets live at the HelloStoreUSA booth on Sunday, April 24.

- Winners will receive a random prize; winners will not be able to choose a specific member's message.
- Winners do not need to be present to win.
- HelloStoreUSA will mail items to winners who are not present at the drawing.
- Limit one winning entry per person.
- If the same name is pulled twice, an alternate winner will be selected for the second prize.

Check out the Order guide http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-order-guide.html

AUTOGRAPH POLICIES
 Berryz Kobo Autograph Times and Priority Tickets
**Times and details are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

Berryz Kobo is scheduled to hold two (2) special autograph sessions at Sakura-Con.
Friday, April 22 4:00 - 5:00 PM
Sunday, April 24 2:00 - 3:00 PM

The first 300 purchases of Berryz Kobo's USA release CD "7 Berryz Times" will receive a Priority Autograph Ticket.
Limit 1 Priority Autograph Ticket per customer. Available only while supplies last.

There will be 150 Friday tickets and 150 Sunday tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each customer can choose which Ticket Day at the time of purchase.
There will be no exchanges allowed after receipt of the Priority autograph ticket.

At each scheduled autograph session, Berryz Kobo members will sign autographs for all Priority Ticket holders.
Additional autographs may be given if time allows, but because of schedule limitations this is not guaranteed.
Friday ticket holders will receive autographs on Friday, April 22.
Sunday ticket holders will receive autographs on Sunday, April 24.
*Sunday ticket holders cannot enter Friday's priority line.

Attendees may request one (1) autograph of each group member. Autograph items must be official artist merchandise or Sakura-Con program.

source: http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-berryz-kobo-information.html

JAPAN RELIEF CHARITY BRACELETS
"ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL" charity bracelets will be on sale at the Berryz Kobo booth (#711).

Donation is minumum $5. All donations will go to Peace Winds America foundation [501 (c)(3)] for the Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Effort in Japan.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:16:05 AM by daigong »

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: [News] Berryz Concert in Seattle (April 22-24)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 08:46:23 PM »
everyone who lives in usa please go there and support them for me  :mon cry:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
please my fellow americans assist massively and pimp the aibu... i mean the jphip chambers ... or send me tickets lima- seattle and i'll be there (oh wait i don't have a visa, nevermind then)

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
damn.. just when I said something crazy had to happen to make me go & this happens. :lol: well, count me in. the only way i won't be going is if i get screwed on vacation days because I'm a noob. but yeah... i am very much down with this.
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
Well, that's cool...I'ma thinking that I'll probably go. Gotta check my $$$, but it should be doable much like H&A thingee we did way back when...LOL. So I'm thinking the Grand in Seattle like last time. Wonder if that's where they will stay????

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
WHo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I checked Sakura-cons sight before going to bed, and I wake up and find Dai's posted this on facebook!
Registering and hotel reserving now. Probably be at the Sheridan again this year.
I have to Commfess that Berryz are the group that brought me into the Jpop/Idol fandom and here to Jphip.
I hope to see a lot of you there.

ps, I'll try to be a better host this time and not get the group lost finding restaurants

also, they will probably be staying at the grand hyatt, con rooms have sold out, I tryed looking at non con rates and its almost double what I'm paying for the sheraton.  more than 200 a night, and right now I can't afford that as much as I would love to get that close.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 09:42:50 PM by Rickker708 »
Life is one time.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Holy shit :lol:

Have fun guys :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 09:58:46 PM »
I second this. I hope a lot people will go to see and support them. :panic:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
I'ma guessing that since it's JapanFiles thing that if we buy stuff we get tickets again??

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well dang. It's a bit early but... Since I was a kid I've for some reason wanted to visit Seattle, and recently as far as H!P I was waiting for when Berryz would come here... so I guess I'll have to go. I should even be able to afford it this year too. XD

I don't know anything about Seattle or Sakuracon... Any idea how it'll work? I'll have to figure out which days to schedule a flight/hotel around. :D If anyone would like to room up as well I'd also be yay for that... :D Need some other Berryz groupies to hang with!!! lol

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 12:39:40 AM »
I second this. I hope a lot people will go to see and support them. :panic:
Flash annoucement from the Department of Redundancy Dept.:
Hopefully there will be a lot of people who go and support the wonderful Berryz. If you have not been to Seattle before, it is a great city to visit, and those from the UK should be used to the weather  :lol:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Rep us boys!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Man I want to go soo bad! This is the weekend after my birthday and I can't think of a more perfect way to celebrate. And I think I actually have the money for it! Sadly I live on the east coast so this brings up two problems:

1. I'm terrified of airplanes (but I may be able to get over this for a chance to see the lovely Berryz)
2. My parents would never let me go (but I don't really see why they have to know since I'm 20 and in college 3 hours away so they won't really know if I'm just not around for a weekend)

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Maybe and can convince some of my friends to come with me for airplane support.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
(Poking my head back into Wota-World for a moment.)

Count me in.   8)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
Oh, great news for US wotas ! \o/
Just GO support BK !!  :panic:

(maybe Europe coming soon ?)

Offline stark

• Stark!
Oh hi folks...   I'm insanely happy about our con this year.  Seattle is an awesome place and Sakura-Con is my world.  Please visit our site at http://sakuracon.org.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:46:49 AM by stark »
-stark!

Note: anything posted by stark on this or any other fan site is his personal opinion and is not the official statement of any organization.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
GIRUUUGAMESH :P

I'm heavily leaning towards going...I've always wanted to visit Seattle and regret not being a fan when H&A was there. My money situation is a bit unstable right now but hopefully I can get it fixed in time to commit myself to this...it would be fun to see just how tall Yurina is in person. :lol:

Maybe they can do like H&A and sing updated versions of their old songs...
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Even when Berryz are Ganstaz still Kawaiiful.....

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ Hope you can make it CrypticShadow8!! Take the bus or drive? lol

Thank you stark for your hosting back in 2009 when hANGRY & ANGRY blew our minds. We can't wait for the events this time around...looks like Japanfiles (via their email newsletter) is gonna release some surprise news soon!

Event schedule and autograph / live show details coming soon!

source: http://japanfiles.livejournal.com/54717.html

Rep us boys!

WERD Mugen.

I got some ideas swirling in my head, need ALL the Berryz fans here to help out. ChrNo! NAch! Tama! Wonderboy! i.e. JPHiP Style Gifts I think Momo will flip out when she sees her peach thing and our logo  :jphip:

WE :hipheart: gotta make this shit big!! Rep in Big Numbers so that future H!P Acts will be encouraged to go overseas, so if you are in the area, drop on by and show your support!

Well dang. It's a bit early but... Since I was a kid I've for some reason wanted to visit Seattle, and recently as far as H!P I was waiting for when Berryz would come here... so I guess I'll have to go. I should even be able to afford it this year too. XD

I don't know anything about Seattle or Sakuracon... Any idea how it'll work? I'll have to figure out which days to schedule a flight/hotel around. :D If anyone would like to room up as well I'd also be yay for that... :D Need some other Berryz groupies to hang with!!! lol

Homie, you the #1 Berryz Fan in the US. Heard from my wota friend Terry (y'all might have met her in Seattle and Los Angeles in 2009) so u know there's gonna be huge Japanese representation too.

Get your passes quick though, it gets more expensive as the con nears. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! From past knowledge, there's a concert, Q&A + autograph session (you'll need to buy items at the Japanfiles booth) plus the Guest Reception in the Hyatt. For the concert, we stayed at the Sakura Con recommended hotels and got wristbands for priority seating. Similar to AX but laid back  :pimp:

AND THERE'S ALSO exist†trace! I mean female Visual Kei, what's not to like  :w00t:

Fucking great to see all the Sakura Con vets all up in here (Rickker708, Linna2040, Ops, alohellofan - ZAWOLF?!) They can help answer questions too roks.

Offline muppet

• Member+
SEATTLE!!! ARE YOUR READY???? LET ME HEAR YOU HOLLER!!!!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SAIGO NO PEACE