JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - BLACK DIAMOND with Namie Amuro

Author Topic: The survival Chapter 5 UPDATED (Mayuki, Atsumina,Marimii etc)  (Read 4719 times)

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Re: The survival Chapter 4 UPDATED (Mayuki, Atsumina,Marimii etc)
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 11:17:38 PM »
Chapter five is here~ yeeeey!  XD let's just begin!

Enjoy!

The weather got better so the captain decided that they'll on an island they saw near them until they can move on or call for help.The girls got down from the ship when they arrived on the island.Only to find a little girl lying down lazily on her side.The girl yawned and looked at them still lying down on the sand.

''Err..hello?''Mayu said in English, not exactly sure if the girl can speak in English.

''Hello there''The girl replied in English with a bored face.

''Err....do you..like speak in English?''Mayu asked again.

''No I don't, cause i'm actually talking with you in English and you're asking that? Really?''She sighed and looked up still lying down.''Stupid humans''She mumbled.

''Excuse me miss?''Takamina butted in with her British English and glared at the girl.

''I said, stupid humans! What are you deaf or something?''The girl glared back at Takamina.But before Takamina could say something another voice could be heard.

''Juju! Come here! We gotta go home now''A figure came running the to girl lying on the sand.

''Ehh? But I don't wanna''The girl pouted.

(Note/ they are now speaking in Japanese)

''It's not want or don't want, Rena's going to get mad and might turn into Gekikara and kill us all''The figure who looked like a girl and a boy said giving the Juju-girl a scary look.

''Mou, ok fine I'll go home with you, Sae-nee''Juju pouted and stood up and jumped on the tall figure's back.''By the way, look at them''The smaller girl said and pointed at the ship and the girls.
''What about them?''

''I think they need help''

Sae looked at the girls.''Konbanwa, i'm Miyazawa Sae'' She introduced herself in Japanese.''And this is Matsui Jurina my little sister''

''Ohh..i'm Takahashi Minami and this is Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami, Shinoda Mariko,Kashiwagi Yuki and Watanabe Mayu''Takamina smiled.''So, do you need any help?''Sae looked around and found the workers of the ship who where looking around.
''Yeah..well w-''Takamina was about to say something but someone cut her.

''We were heading to a place and suddenly a storm began and we just moved with the waves and ended up here''Tomochin who appeared behind Acchan scared the soul out of her.
''And you are?''

''Itano Tomomi, just call me Tomochin or something-''

''Call her something..''The pokerface on mariko's face never changed.She got ignored by Tomochin and Sae as they continued talking about the island while Juju was on Sae's back almost sleeping on it.Takamidget was trying to calm the still scared Acchan and Miichan was standing there with a cake..eating it.Mayu and Yuki was flirting with each other while Michi was sleeping inside the ship.

''So basically you have a house in the middle of the forest and you live there with your sister and your friend.And there is other people around but no one know where they are and in the middle of everything there is an evil person that everyone calls 'Lord S'''Tomochin raised an eyebrow and looked at the nodding girl in front of her.

''I could take you to our house''Sae smiled again.They all looked suspiciously at her which she replied with another smile.''Don't worry, i'm harmless''She grinned and started to walk inside to forest.The girls hesitated first but followed after and Tomochin couldn't just stand there and do nothing so she followed them.While Airi was sitting in the sand watching them walk into the forest, she sighed and followed after.

After walking for a couple of minutes they arrived to a small mansion, it was painted in white and it stood out cause of the color.''We're here''Sae said and walked to the front door of the 'house'.
She knocked a few times and the door opened revealing a rabbit-like girl with a cute look.She was wearing a white T-shirt with a unbuttoned navy hoodie and pink shorts with headphone around her neck.
''Welcome back, Ojo-sama''She bowed slowly.

''Hello Kumi''Sae greeted back.''Take Juju to her room and sleep with her, you know that she's afraid of sleeping alone''Sae smiled and gave the Juju to the new girl.
''I understood Ojo-sama''Kumi said and lifted Juju bridal style to her room.

''Err..who was that?''Takamina broke the silence that started spreading in the mansion and it was awkward.

''That was Yagami Kumi..the main maid here''Sae answered and walked into a room followed by the others.Passing by a few more maids the reaction queen couldn't hold it anymore.

''You have so many maids''She said and gave a really dumb face.The others laughed at her while she blushed and they continued to talk.

Long time no see guys! here was the new update!

Hope you enjoyed and ignore all the typos ^^

Byebye!  :byebye: :mon bye:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: The survival Chapter 5 UPDATED (Mayuki, Atsumina,Marimii etc)
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 11:34:46 PM »
she they are know on a Island

where sae and jurina lives

it is getting interesting cant wait to know more

update moreee ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2013, 09:26:24 AM »
Ah... so They got stranded in some island...

Eh.. there was a house in an island... Sae must be a rich girl...

Juju was Jurina... ah... so cute... scared to sleep alone...

Eh... Rena was there in the island... when she was angry she became Geki...

What's going to happen to them in the island...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2013, 09:52:40 AM »
They're on an Island now :ding:
Why Jurina called them 'Stupid humans' :dunno:
Rena, Jurina, Sae and Kumi are appeared and they live on that Island :on woohoo:
Jurina is Sae's little sister, Kumi is their main maid then how about Rena? :hehehe:
If Jurina didn't come back, Rena'd turn to Gekikara and kill them all :shock:
Scary :on freeza:
They seem mysterious :on drink:
EH? Where's Michi? I didn't see his name :stoned:
Tomochin and Sae ignored Mariko :hiakhiakhiak:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:

Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - BLACK DIAMOND with Namie Amuro