JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Weekend Lovers

Author Topic: -Deal- (Hiatus)  (Read 20049 times)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: -Deal- [KaixAtsuko]Chapter 11-[4/30/14]
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »
honestly I'm waiting for the update ;)

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
-Deal- [KaixAtsuko]Chapter 12-[6/03/14]
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2014, 12:06:29 PM »
Hello everyone hehe..It's been a while ne~ XD ...
I gonna update this but it is really short update..I'm sorry  :bow:
Honestly I'm kinda lazy lately(maybe until now :nervous ) but this time I think someone possessed me to update this :lol: ..

@mgxx / cisda83 / Justqle / liabont / ryu201 / Kakeru15 / chemicalstar :
Thank you so much for reading my fanfic..I'm really happy :wub:
____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

It was already 7:30pm after Atsuko done whatever she was doing (hehe  :mon sweat:

'Hopefully Koji will not angry to me'

She turn into an valley that there no passing vehicles to avoid traffic. She has noticed dark road. No light posts anywhere.

'I already saw this in horror movies..Creepy'

But suddenly overspeeding car bumped to her then everything happened so fast she lost control to her car and bumped in tree knocking her head off in the steering wheel.

The last thing she heard was a woman's scream. And everything went black.

---

She woke up with throbbing head. She tried to sit down but she was too weak to even lift her finger. she looked around her. No doubt she was in a hospital. The dextrose attached to her right arm said it all.

Suddenly she heard the door open. she closed her eyes once again and pretended to fall asleep.

"Is she gonna be alright. Doctor?"

'Wait, isn't that Kai voice?'

"She's gonna to be fine. Good thing it was only some minor bruises and a bump in her head. But aside from that, she's going to be okay."

"Are you sure, Doctor? No internal bleeding or something like that?" Kai asked worryingly.

'Wow, Did he really care?'

"I assure you again, Takahashi-San, that your wife is okay."

Atsuko cough when she suddenly heard the word wife, causing both men to look at her.

Kai sit behind her, clutching her left hand tightly.
"Hey, How are you feeling?"

"I feel....tired."

The Doctor cough before spoke.. "Well, You are going to be fine. Trust me. you can go out tomorrow. I will leave you two alone. Get well."
After the doctor said that..he leave the two alone.

"Do you want something?" Kai asked.

"I'm kinda thirsty." Kai stand up and grab glass of water and gave her.

"Thanks" And Kai sit again behind her and looked at her face.

'Okay this is awkward'
and then the door opened.

"What really you are thinking Atsuko?are you trying to kill your self? The last time you did something stupid, you ended up in jail, now in the hospital." Her brother said half-shouted.

She's trying to answer all of her brother questions but he speak again.

"Atsuko, I know you're upset about the wedding but I never thought you'll go this far. Trying to-"

But now she cut her brother word. "Will you let me speak for a minute? First of all, I did not plan this. Second, Yes! I am upset about the wedding but i am not that coward enough to try and kill myself! Third if you are here to said that i am really stupid please leave now." She closed her eyes she feels hurt in her head again.

All she wanted was a little from her brother. But obviously her brother had something different in mind.

"Please. Just leave. The door is very wide open for you to leave. No one's will stop you."

"Atsuko, I care for you. I just scared when I heard the news that you were in the hospital. I thought you were..." Her brother did not continue.

She just kept staring at her brother with a blank expression. Was there something she wanted say? Absolutely nothing.

"I just want you to be safe and secured. Remember that." Her brother said and leave the room.

She closed her eyes once again.
'Safe and secured? what does that mean?'
It only made her feel worse. Again she felt so stupid and naive. She didn't plan for this to happen.

She knew that her tears were dripping. She wiped it harshly with her left hand. 'No time to be emotional.' When she opened her eyes she saw Kai with different emotions written all over his face. Was it sadness?Pity? Sorry? She had no idea.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kai asked.

She surprised by his question. 'Since when did he care about me?'

"I'd rather not." And she dozed off into a troubled sleep.

TBC~
Jyaa matta ne!! :byebye:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
Re: -Deal- [KaixAtsuko]Chapter 12-[6/03/14]
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2014, 12:49:14 PM »
u back kaorichan-san!!!!
i really wait ur update u know?  :mon sigh:
and ur update kindda short,are u busy or something kaorichan-san?  :mon huh:
but its ok,at least u want update thid fanfic.
keep going kaorichan-san,dont need to be rush.
i will waiting for ur next update  :onioncheer: :hee:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2014, 12:57:56 PM »
you surely make my lunchtime feels great!!

promise me you will update it tomorrow!!

thank you.

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
@ryu201I'm really sorry...  :kneelbow: I'm just lazy to update and i don't know why hehe  :mon sweat:

@chemicalstar Really tomorrow?? :mon lurk: I will try but I won't promise anything :P

------
by the way thank you so much for waiting my update :cow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »
Ara... Atsuko ended up in hospital...

And Kai seemed to be genuinely worried about Atsuko

But Atsuko was pretty cold towards Kai...

What's going to happen to them next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2014, 02:00:35 PM »
You back author-san and finally an update  :lol:

Poor atsuko :(  so kai please take care of atsuko :grin:

Thanks for update and please update soon :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2014, 02:18:20 PM »

promise me you will update it tomorrow!!

agree with u chemicalstar!  :ding:
and u shouldn't be lazy since someone waiting for ur update it  :cool2:

and btw,u should update ur fanfic to chemicalstar!  :angry1:
i really wait update for taking care of you.
update fast all authors.
i love u so much  :on slopkiss:

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
@cisda83 Thank you so much for reading my fanfic..  :wriggly:

@Kakeru15 Don't worry Kai will take care of her...but later i dunno  :prayers:

@ryu201 Naa~ :on_plug: :peace:

@chemicalstar I agree with ryu201 I'm waiting for your update too  :whistle:  :lol:

:D :D :D :D

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2014, 10:19:57 PM »
owh, here's an update ..
i've always wait for the update, because i'm felt hanging with this story  :w00t:
this story is great! so don't forget to updating, author-san  :twothumbs
come on don't be lazy, keep your good work  XD

and btw,u should update ur fanfic to chemicalstar!  :angry1:
i really wait update for taking care of you.
update fast all authors.

i also agree with ryu201, it's been a while since the last update ..
good luck for all the authors, i'm always waiting for you all  XD
p.s.: Don't put hiatus mode  :bow:  :D

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
-Deal- [KaixAtsuko]Chapter 13-[6/23/14]
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »
Finally I can update this.. :cow:

I've been busy lately until now, because my Baka Sensei  :angry1: gave me wrong schedule and I don't know when this problem will end (y one week attendance :fainted: ). And there's so many quizzes on my new schedule that's why I need to study for a while :on study:

=============

Chapter 13

One week later...

She views her alarm clock it was 7:45 in the morning. she closed her eyes to sleep again, but Kai's face she always sees. It was one week since they last met. He never called or even emailed her since then. 'Why am i thinking of him?' ... well actually ever since that day Kai never leave her mind even in her dream.

She rise from her bed and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast. She decided to eat omelette. She's starting to eat but suddenly there was a knock on her door.
'Who on earth would...Wait, maybe its Kai!'

Without even bothering to peek in the eyehole she opened the door with a big smile on her face, but she disappoint because Kai is not the one in front of her.

"Good morning Ma'am. This is your package." The guy said and game her a small box.

"I'm sorry, but i think you've mistaken. I didn't expecting package."

"Please Don't worry. Ma'am. Sir Kai gave that."

'I thought he is already exist in this world. Why is he sending me a package right now.?'

After signing the received paper the guy leave her, and she staring blankly at his back.
'Maybe this is a bomb..maybe Kai want to kill me.'

She walked to the living room and sit on the sofa. Her curiosity won so she opened the box but she surprised to see that it was a key, She look at the box again and saw there is a letter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Atsuko,
   Sorry if it took me a week to finally buy you a car. It's in the parking lot where you usually park you car.

PS:
   I expect a thank you and not a big no.

Kai
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

'woah..Kai just bought me a car.'

She knew that after the incident a weak ago that she was not seen on her car, Kai said the damage of her car cannot be fix. and already one week she also use to ride bus or taxi. She have money to buy a new car but she wanted to use it all for her business that's why she choosed to commute.

'[I expect a thank you and not a big no.] Well i will say thank him later' ..She take a bath, dressed and clean the some scattered in her apartment. After an hour she dropped in the parking lot where her new car is waiting. When she turned to the hallway into parking lot she remebered about Koji. She went to the penthouse to apologize but the guard said Koji is out of country.

'Kai bought this car for me?'
[A/N: Just imagine a luxurious car. I'm not good about cars hehe]

She was already inside car inhaling the brand new scent of it.
'I forgot, I need to thank him' Atsuko said and dialed Kai's number and after a seconds Kai answered the phone, like he was expecting the call already.

"Yes?" His voice was enough to send shivers in her spine.

"Kai...T-thanks you for the car." 'Why am I nervous? Be brave, Atsuko!"

"Go here in the office. I want you to thank me personally." And after Kai said that he hung up the phone.

'Huh! Thank him personally?' Atsuko shrugged her shoulder and drive go to Kai office with a big smile on her face.
'I'm going to see him again.'

----------

Before she entered to the elevator. She walked to the table where a woman sat and eyes were staring in the monitor it also busy typing the keyboard that's why the woman didn't notice her.

"Excuse me, Kai is around?" She asked. 'Of course Kai is here..Am i really stupid?' She though.

Atsuko the slight wrinkle on woman forehead. "Yes. Do you have an appointment with him?"

Atsuko smiled before answering. "Actually no. But--"

"Well, I'm sorry, But you will have to schedule an appointment with him before you can meet him." Woman said and turned her attention to the computer leaving her opened-mount.

'What the--. I'm not finish talking.'

"Excuse me, I think I have mistaken you. I'm his fiance."

Then the woman looked at her from head-to-toe and then laugh a bit. "Really? Well I'm also wife of Prince.. again I suggest you to schedule an-"

"Who gave you the guts, to say that to my fiance?" Kai asked with scary voice..

Atsuko saw the paled secretary. "Sir.. No I'm-k-j-gh-so-"

"Next time you use that kind of tongue, I will have you clear your desk. Understand?" Kai said, Which of course made the poor woman look like a ghost even more.

"I understand, sir." "and Ma'am I'm sorry, I really don't know that-"

"I'ts alright."
'You're lucky, I'm in a good mood today if not i don't know what can i do.'

-----

-Kai's office-

She went to the couch and sat in.
"This is comfy." Atsuko said.

Kai was standing near the window, staring at her with a faint smile on his lips. "It is, isn't it?"

She just smiled in response. She looked at the paper lying on the table. She looked again Kai but now he's talking on the phone facing away from her..

'I wonder, Who is that on the other line...'

Because of her curiosity she opened the drawer under the table and she saw it was full of folders and she close the drawer but something got her attention she saw Koji's name.

'Koji? What is this'

she'll take it the folder but she heard Kai say goodbye to anyone who is he speaking.

"What are you doing?" Kai asked.

One week they have not met, but she noticed Kai is more handsome now. He was wearing his casual office attire.

"Do you like what you see?" Kai asked smiling.

'Ahh!!He's even more handsome when he smile!'

She cough and turned her look away.
'His handsomeness was so distracting'
She looked at view outside the building trying not to look at him again.

Kai was a few meters away from where she was standing. Atsuko will do everything not to get close to him as possible.

She felt him move and walked directly towards her.
'Move, Atsuko!!' therefore faster than ever she walked towards the couch and sit again.
She saw Kai looked at her with questionable face.

"Kai. I wanted to thank you for the car. I didn't expected that. I thought you were mad at me because of my stupidity last week so that's why you didn't contact me. Anyway, you wanted me to thank you personally right? So I'm going now." She stand up and walk towards to the door hurriedly.

She was just a few meters away but someone grab her arm. She turned and saw Kai smiling at her.
'Distance, Atsuko! distance' Atsuko shout in her mind.

Kai placed Atsuko's hand on his chest to keep her in his arm's length. "Trying to keep your distance, love?"

She was dumb founded by his smile. Her hand is still at his chest she tried to push him away but Kai pull her closer. When he was just few inches away Kai whisper to her. "Tell me to stop and I'll stop."

When she did not answered. Kai kiss her again, making her knees into jelly. His arms were already embracing her. pulling her closer to him. Her hands were trapped to his chest.When Atsuko kiss him back suddenly the door open..

"Ohh! Dear.."

She immediately pulled away from him when she hear Kai's mom voice, but Kai immediately took hold of her hand..Her was face as red as the tomato, She couldn't even look directly at Kai's mom eyes. She was too embarrassed.

"Could not get away from each other, can you?"

She heard Kai sighed beside her, still holding her hand.
"Hi, Mom! what brings you here?" Kai pulled her and sit on the couch while holding hands. She tried to break free but his grip just tightened.

"Well, It's good that Atsuko-Chan was here, Kai your Uncle is having a beach party at his resort today, He invited us but me and your dad can't go because we already agreed to meet someone. So Atsuko and you will go. It's perfect time to introduce Atsuko before the wedding."

"ohh and wait i forgot to tell you that I can't wait to have adorable grandchildren"

'We're not planning to have children..' Atsuko said in her mind and smiled as a response.. Kai was just staring at her mother it's look like he didn't understand what his mom saying..

Yumi saw her Son reaction.. "Don't tell me you're not going to have babies?"

"Mom~" Kai shouted (it's look like he's already understand what his mom saying.. :)2 )

TBC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That party I need to think about that too :)
but now that all for a while :P

Bye bye :byebye: :byebye:

Offline prof.j

Re: -Deal- [KaixAtsuko]Chapter 13-[6/23/14]
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2014, 09:20:35 PM »
I was going to sleep, but cancelled it because I see an update :D hehehe

It's kinda short, but thanks for update
Looking forward to the party  :twothumbs

Now, going to sleep again (it's 3.11am here and still have class tomorrow) :p bye

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2014, 09:24:35 PM »
oh... children?

they are just getting a bit closer to even take the 1st step of getting closer but children????

Some more atsuko still remembered the deal of getting divorce in near future

Pretty sure... Atsuko would do anything in her power for not getting pregnant if the deal is still active

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2014, 09:42:36 PM »
I agree with kai's mother (but not a grandchild) lol
kyaaaa beach party  XD maybe it will turned to something they want or not  :kekeke:
can't wait yoo  :cow:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2014, 10:09:18 PM »
Author-san! Okaeri!
Its late but i forgive i since u late not because ur laziness  :hee:
Well,i kindda know ur position since i also have annoying teacher here -.-

This is just me or kai become more cooler in this chapter?  :dunno: :luvluv1:
And i sense that acchan starting to like...nope maybe love kai now.
Perhaps there will be lovey dovey scenes Between them after this?  :hehehe:
I agree with kai's mother (but not a grandchild) lol
I agree with Justqle,dont give them child now.
It will be boring :p

Keep going author-san,thank for ur update ^^

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 02:17:41 AM »
@prof.j Gomen, but next update I will try my best no..no..no I will do my best to update more longer.  :)

@cisda83 yes children :banghead: ..that is what Kai's mom want tehehe ;)

@Justqle Yes something will happen.. :panic:

@ryu201 Tadaima~ xD ...
I think you're right also Justqle, no baby for a while hmmm :? maybe later? :P2 ..

Thank you so much minna!! :wub:
Bye bye (Aargh off to school again :( )

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 04:33:56 AM »
Atsumina babies!

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 10:20:04 AM »
yeay! We want a baby :on lol:
But, put some more drama first  :kekeke:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 01:27:50 PM »
Its ok if u give them baby but later not now
Put some drama and lovey dovey scenes for them before their baby coming  :hehehe: :kekeke:

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2014, 05:00:14 PM »
Can't wait the party and kai jr. Haha  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Weekend Lovers