JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1816554 times)

Offline fatalure

Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 05:31:30 AM »
i dont understand what they say at all. but i thing thats something funny  :nervous :nervous :nervous
where you get all their videos? i search many times and never found 1  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »
^ There's this thing that I posted on the previous page:
you can just copy and paste ---> おねだり!!マスカット <--- in the search box at http://www.youku.com/
I saw that you liked it so I'm guessing you saw that post already. :P You can't find anything there?

There's also dailymotion.com  There you can just search ---> Ebisu Muscats.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »
I wouldn't want to get into Rio's bad books, even Acky, queen of the cold stare, appears diminuitive under Rio's criticism. Here she is attempting to tell a scary story, with Acky and Aika as backup, attempting to add scary noises for effect. But they're not very good at it so Rio has to lay the verbal smackdown! :nervous

Ebisu Muscats Rio Horror Story with Acky & Aika

Offline fatalure

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 05:52:38 PM »
^ There's this thing that I posted on the previous page:
you can just copy and paste ---> おねだり!!マスカット <--- in the search box at http://www.youku.com/
I saw that you liked it so I'm guessing you saw that post already. :P You can't find anything there?

There's also dailymotion.com  There you can just search ---> Ebisu Muscats.

yeah i already do that but after that the next page is blank with some japannese language which i dont understand  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
i try with google translate but it still untranslated

thanks for dailymotion.com now i can watch something about them (and i still dont understand what they say   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 08:46:09 PM »
^
^ ~ I love you~  Lmao.

『おねだりマスカットDX!』第5回 (3-3) '10.11.3 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
Segment begins at 2:26.
I don't know the name of the girl in the pink dress, but she's cute. Anyways, I guess she hits the guy whenever he says something that she finds....inapropriate? lol, no idea. It's funny, especially when you see the surrounding girls trying to keep in their laughter. I really like these backstage segements. I've been looking for another one of those 'leader talk' videos.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »
hahaha! What did she hit Jessica Kizaki for?! XD That little gasp she made when she got hit  :lol:

thanks for dailymotion.com now i can watch something about them (and i still dont understand what they say   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:)

Dude I have no idea at all about what they say, I'm merely guessing. But it's the kind of thing that makes you want to learn the language though :D Anyway, at the very least, you can ogle at the girls being all hot.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:25:08 AM by Tuffty »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2010, 02:11:06 AM »
Here's one that's been thrown around a bit in this forum but here would be the ideal place to put it. Above all other clips, I'd love to know what's being said in this one.

Yuma Asami VS Sora Aoi - Crying Game

By the looks of it, Sola is pouring her heart out to Yuma, probably telling her how much of a good friend she is and what she means to her and of course Yuma's going to be crying. But what Sola says also brings some of the other girls, even the comedic hosts all misty eyed.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »
First episode of the new year:
『おねだりマスカットDX!』 第14回 (1-2) '11.01.05 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
『おねだりマスカットDX!』 第14回 (2-2) '11.01.05 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
Acky would make an awesome club hostess.

In 1st clip: Yuma singing and dancing to KARA's Mister.  :w00t: and a girl singing Aya Matsuura's Yeah Meccha Holiday
In 2nd clip: Yuria (and two other girls whose names I don't know) singing AKB48's Heavy Rotation  :w00t:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 10:42:48 PM by mode107 »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 06:02:17 AM »
『おねだりマスカットDX!』 第15回 (1-2) '11.01.12 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
Funny performance of Momusu's Renai Revolution. There was even a cute shot of Acky giggling at the girl performing.
『おねだりマスカットDX!』 第15回 (2-2) '11.01.12 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
I never get tired of the live performances of Chocolate.

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2011, 11:08:08 AM »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2011, 08:41:47 PM »
^ I'm not gonna lie, I've never noticed her on the show.  :nervous.  What's her name?

Offline Isoyamaniac

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2011, 05:59:44 PM »
Yeh I always heard Yuma was in Yakuza 2. No footage or pictures of her game model anywhere though.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2011, 03:38:44 PM »
^ A short while ago I had an urge to see her appearance in the game again. I was gonna whip out my PS2, but then I got lazy. :lol:

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2011, 06:39:07 PM »
This  group epic fail. One of those Sex sell group an oi Sora is in it xD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 01:11:28 AM by mode107 »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2011, 07:47:31 AM »
That game model looks alright! Thanks for the share Iso!

Oh man! I so want to watch this cosplay episode right now but I can't! Damn you work!!

This  group epic fail. One of those Sex sell group an oi Sora is in it xD

You're an epic fail! :P

*EDIT*

I had my favourite and he (she) won! The other girls were freaking out over the runner up though, Sola was practically squealing with excitement XD Would like to know who they were cosplaying as. How could they stay in character like that? :lol:

Would also like to know what everyone was freaking out over with KARA/DARA and Sola Aoi. Did she sleep with all of them or something? XD And the ending with Sola :lol:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:16:55 PM by Tuffty »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »
^ Other than Maradona, the only costume I recognized was the photographer with the vest and camera. That girl cosplayed as Yoichi Watanabe, a photographer known for his war photos.

The KARA/DARA thing made me curious. The vibe that I got was that Aoi created a knockoff group, know as DARA, but I don't know if they performed musical numbers, :lol:  My theory is also based on one of the Muscats saying that she is also a member of DARA, and well as saying Aoi is the leader. :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2011, 09:58:54 PM »
I've seen DARA mentioned a few times on her Twitter account which is why it's so curious it was brought up here. One time I think I saw a tweet accompanied with a picture of her with about 4 other women. Don't know if DARA refers to a group or a person though. Seems like she knows or parties with them a fair bit.

**EDIT**

Aha! As if in response, Sola made a post on her blog about DARA! I see the work K-Pop in there so it must be some kind of group.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:26:23 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2011, 07:52:17 AM »
Finally, a group pic that isn't 100 x 100 pixels in length! :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2011, 09:57:27 PM »
New single :w00t:

Ebisu Muscats have released 4 singles total and their new single “Spring Holiday/Kuchigenka Shinai de♪” will be released March 16th.

At the end of last year they added 3 new members, Kuriyama Mui. Yokoyama Miyuki and Sonoda Maki. They’re making Ebisu Muscats more and more powerful. Information of their new song can show up on “Onedari Muscat DX!”, a TV Tokyo program that the girls are regulars on, at anytime. So fans should look forward to it.

Also, on March 19th, they are set to perform at Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall for their first hall concert, “Ohanabatake de Rock ‘n’ Roll in Shibuya”. DMM.com will be the only ones selling tickets from today until February 11th at 18:00.

http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/1823484.html

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - Sapporo