JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Russian Roulette

Author Topic: [TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (B) 4/11/16  (Read 12116 times)

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: [TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (A) 4/05/15
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 06:08:19 PM »
Gahd!! Haruna's Wet Dreams .... This title is REALLY something!!!!!!!  :mon blood:
The first chapter is very interesting, dont let me wait too long senpai, please update soon,  :mon cute:
you are really queen (KojiYuu *ahm* stuff) fic, it looks like I have a lot to learn from you ... haha
I can not wait to see Yuko appear in the next chapter senpaiiiii~ ....  :mon whine:

Offline wmatsuified

• MATSUI RENA OSHI ♥ WMatsui, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky
  • i was just a product of the street youth rage
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 03:05:56 AM »
PUTA TITLE PA LANG AH HAHAHAHA   :rofl:

And it's all thanks to you and not me lol

Why did Haruna even married Takamina :panic: but i love her dreams tho haha  :w00t:  :drool:
Matsui Rena & Matsui Jurina
AKB48 SNSD | Band freak~

Offline Azusa

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 04:55:13 AM »
wha-wha-what?? Haruna?? ohmygosh!!!!!  :mon bleed2:
waiting for the next chapter!!!!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2015, 07:04:03 AM »
Ah... Haruna and Takamina married....

Now Haruna is getting tired of Takamina... wanting Yuko back...

What's going to happen next?

Now Haruna is just wet dream.... when the swapping occurs?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2015, 07:27:03 PM »
Really interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter and a little bit of Atsuyuu moments  :lol:
Please update soon.  :bow:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 07:24:18 AM »
WHAT THE....  XD XD XD XD
Haruna's wet dream!!!  :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:
and yeah the last part where she woke up from the dream and..wet again hahahaha I love it Bra!  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
hmm Haruna is married with Taka D:
but I'm relieved that they haven't do....that... pft
okay~ Marimii ish perfect~  :heart: :heart:
So Atsuyuu?  :?
I guess I need to prepare my hattoo..  :wigglypanda:
nice update~ from you two~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »
You know I prefer AtsuYuu and TakaHaru, but well...since this has MariMii...I went to read it and DANG I love this  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I hope you keep the updates coming, I wanna know what will happen next.

And that dream  :hip smile: good job, NyanNyan, good job  :fap

Now I want me some AtsuYuu, please  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »
NyanNyan and her dreams~ wooow~  :inlove:

I wonder what actually happened to Nyan for her to have a change of heart and marry Takamina instead... hmmm....

Things are getting interesting!  :D

P.S. MariMii is awesome.  :grin:

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2015, 07:20:03 AM »
Wow de wet dream  XD
so Haruna regret to be married with Takamina? :O
interested story, waiting for next chapter  :bow:

Offline NyanNekkoNyan

• kiichan desu! yoroshiku!
  • Yuko-mama is busy. Haruna-mama is busy. Sad life.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 03:52:25 PM »
Ang tagal na pala ng huling activity dito  :ptam-mad:
 Isa to sa mga favorite kong story mo (kahit na maikli palang sya) so, somehow, i'm still waiting too for this story to be updated  :bleed eyes:  :ptam-cry:
is this story still have a future Rine-chan?  :mon cry:

“As far as Yuko is concerned, the ‘you’ in ‘no one but you’ refers to me” - 小嶋陽菜

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2016, 03:35:07 PM »
Ang tagal na pala ng huling activity dito  :ptam-mad:
 Isa to sa mga favorite kong story mo (kahit na maikli palang sya) so, somehow, i'm still waiting too for this story to be updated  :bleed eyes:  :ptam-cry:
is this story still have a future Rine-chan?  :mon cry:

Yup. I'll be reviving this story, hehehe. I think I'm gonna update this, since I saw my cringe-y fanfictions. Please wait for it. XD

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
[TakaKojiYuuAtsu] Committed To Love You - Chapter 1 (B) 4/11/16
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2016, 03:55:17 PM »
Hi! :glasses:

Chapter 1 (B): Goosebumps

"Mari-chan, may I just remind you one thing? Kojima Haruna, this girl in front of you. She's already married to someone." Miichan said which made the two tall girls laugh. "But, Nyannyan." Miichan called the cat-like girl, Haruna just looked at Miichan; feeling her heart  beating too fast. Afraid that the topic may be about her ex-lover. "Why? I mean, why did you even marry Takamina, if you're still attracted to your ex-lover?" Minami added, which made Haruna gulp and sweat too much.

"Nyaro, I heard you call Takamina as Takamina. Were there some times when you call her Minami?" Mariko asked Haruna, the cat-like girl just pouted and shook her head. "But hey, didn't you try to contact Yuko after our graduation?" The tallest girl asked, which made Haruna nod. "May I even know the reason why you married Takamina?"

I knew it. These fucker, who are supposed to be my friends are testing me again. They've been asking me ever since we got out from school how funny and realistic. The tall girl thought as a big ball of air got out from her lips. Her lips puckered as her arms suddenly shrugged. "You may hate me for my reason. But I only did that so that Yuko will never bug me. I mean, I was also attracted to Takamina that time. But Yuko was really bugging me off that time."

Mariko started to massage her temples, thinking what Haruna did was really unforgettable and unforgivable. Of course, Yuko was molesting Haruna that time. But she didn't know. She didn't know what Yuko and I were planning those days. She had no idea. What an idiot you are, Haruna. Really. The tallest girl thought as her hands stopped massaging her temples. "You little shit, why?! Your reasons were so immature, Haruna. Ugh." The short-headed girl said as she stood up from her chair, her feet started to roam around the room where the three individuals and their other co-workers were staying. "Stupid. Idiot. Dumb. Stupid. Idiot. Dumb."

"Hey now, Mariko. Stop using those kind of words to her. She was just stressed and attracted to Takamina that time!" There goes Mariko, being stressed out because of Haruna. "But hey, shouldn't we be at least thankful because the three of us are still together?" The youngest girl asked, while smiling.

Haruna on the other hand, she was afraid because Mariko's going to give her the talk. Not the talk, not the freaking talk. Kojima Haruna gulped and prayed that she's going to receive the talk from the tallest girl.

But Haruna was out of luck during that moment. The oldest girl grabbed a microphone, her hands turned on the microphone; a smirk was seen on her face. Beware, Haruna. You're not gonna like this, but you'll thank me. "Uhh, hello. To all working individuals in this company, I have an announcement to make. We're going to have a party next week, Tuesday. It's a masquerade party! Wear your masks, and dress to impress. Since it's only 9:38 AM, you're now allowed to go home. This is a special non-working day in our company. Also, there's no work for you all tomorrow. See you on Friday."

The youngest girl giggled while Haruna scoffed.

Mariko, you sly. The youngest girl said while chuckling. "Sucks to be you, Haruna." Minegishi said while patting her friend's back. "I feel so sorry for you. Having a friend like Mariko is so sad."

Haruna rolled her eyes, I'm gonna kill you, Mariko.

"Come on, follow me to Haruna's office. I want to talk about something." The tallest girl said as the three individuals entered the room.

We got inside to my office, a sigh escaped from my lips as I dragged my body to the couch. I laid down my body as I looked at Mariko and Miichan. "What? This is my office." I said as my eyes started to roll again.

Mariko pulled her laptop from her bag; as she opened it, the first thing that I saw; is a picture of me, Mariko, Miichan....and her. I gulped and felt the goosebumps around my body. Mariko opened a folder, and it was the pictures of our memories. "Nervous?" The oldest girl asked me, using her deep voice. Mariko and Miichan looked at me, which ticked me off.

"Kind off. Been a while since I saw our pictures." I answered, avoiding their gaze. "Kinda nostalgic. I remembered your looks. You will always give me that kind of look when Yuko and I will always fight."

"Miichan and I will show some pictures. And you'll describe it. How you felt that day. I want you to be honest and let your feelings out. Pour out the words, Miichan and I will never judge you."

I remember that, that was our 2nd anniversary. Yuko and I spent our New Year's Eve together. It was so fun, she didn't molest me. Instead, she took care of me. Even though she was tired that time, she took care of me. Funny how I can still remember every detail of that day and event with Yuko.

"You can share us what happened during that day, if you can still remember it." Miichan said as she patted my head. "Just tell us the memorable thing that happened between you and Yuko during that day. We're listening."

Flashback

A short girl was combing her hair, she felt the tall girl gazing at her. "What, Nyannyan?" Oshima Yuko asked while smiling.

"Nothing. I just want to thank you for taking care of me. I bothered you and your family." The tall girl said as she bit her lips.

"Nah, it's okay. I'd rather take care of you, besides, this is the happiest New Year's Eve for me." The short girl said, showing off her squirrel-ish set of teeth.

The tall girl's heart was rather calm, because she knew that her heart is safe with Yuko. "Race with me. If you win, I will kiss you. If I win, you're not allowed to molest me, okay?" Haruna said as she rode with her horse.

The next thing that happened was, she fell down from her horse. Causing Yuko to laugh, though the short girl got down from her horse. Offering her hands to Haruna. The older girl held Yuko hand, though she felt a sting. But it was okay for her, because she knew that Yuko will take care of her. "Next time, don't race with me. You know that I always win, I already won your heart."

Hearing what Yuko said made the tall individual smile and brush. The next thing that they knew, they were already kissing. Feeling the cold air passing by their bodies was okay for them, because they got each other to make themselves warm. It was not a rough nor a forced kiss. It was just a gentle and sweet kiss they shared.

End of Flashback

Goosebumps were felt by the three of them after hearing Haruna's flashback story. It was nostalgic for Haruna. But for Miichan and Mariko, it was a backstory of a perfect couple. "Hey, maybe you can tell us what happened to you and Yuko? Like, before your breakup, what happened before that?" The youngest girl asked as pouted and looked at Haruna.

That long-haired girl stood up from the couch. Clenching her fist, tears began to streak down on her cheeks. "I was afraid and scared about commitment, okay? But now, I'm a complete failure. I failed Yuko, I failed Haruka, I failed everything! If it wasn't for me being an idiot. I shouldn't have married Takamina, I shouldn't have spent one night with her. I shouldn't have broke Yuko's heart!" The tall girl said in a loud voice. Her voice was trembling.

Mariko was stunned because of what Haruna just said. After all these years, Haruna finally released the burden she's been keeping.

"I just....I j-....I just want to be happy. I know my reason was so immature. We were young back then!" Haruna said as she softly sat down on the couch. Unclenching her fists, her hands landed on her cheeks. Her hands softly wiped the tears away from her cheeks, but the tears couldn't stop streaming.

Miichan sat beside Haruna, touching the tall girl's back and patted it. "Can you at least tell us everything? We know what's the point of view of Yuko. We want to know why you did that. The main reason, Nyannyan."

That nickname. That nickname made Haruna's body weak. That nickname made Haruna's heart beat too fast. That nickname made Haruna fall off her guard.

"I-I.....I was a fool. I was confused and furious that time. I didn't know what to do."

TBC

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Russian Roulette