JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)  (Read 118777 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2010, 02:41:40 PM »
Amazing, gorgeous, flawless etc.

What's the name of the girl who sings the whoaaahhhh lines at the end? I like her vibra lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:55 PM »
Best MV ever, would fap again etc etc.

Damn cool song, and I really like the red hotpants. One of them has purikura-eyes. Except in real-life, which in my opinion, is a little creepy. But still hawt. I just find it weird that they'd title a song 'A' when their name is 'Rainbow'. Way to take advantage of technology, team! :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2010, 03:34:14 PM »
Amazing, gorgeous, flawless etc.

What's the name of the girl who sings the whoaaahhhh lines at the end? I like her vibra lol

Standing in the middle whoaaahhh-ing while everyone dances around her? Thats Hyunyoung, the youngest. Awesome voice though.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2010, 03:40:00 PM »
Hiatus is worth breaking for Rainbow :D

This is seriously such a good song, the only thing that detracts is the first half of that MV :lol:

The only thing that irks me slightly in the song itself is the rap by... WooRi? I don't really see the need for her to raise the pitch like that on every emphasised sound. I could argue that it's for emphasis, but I'm lazy :P

I don't think I'd be able to deny loving this song when I subconsciously mouth along with the song without even realising. I don't even know what I'm saying.

RAINBOW :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »
Woooo people checking out Rainbow! Just needed a decent promotion song. Shame it's just a single.....

My analysis:

+One of the better groups in terms of vocal talents (Hyunyoung can belt it and Jisook, Jaekyun are also good and the rest are better than serviceable)
+They are 20+ so no pedo worries
+Really fun from what I've seen on their shows
+They have the best bodies of any groups IMO (a couple are maybe a little too skinny)
+Their album was really good but they used the two worst songs for the promotion. -___-

-Dancing (they are always slipping and crashing into each other XD)
-Obligatory tacked on rapping (but hey almost all the groups do that)

Here they are singing some Gaga for any fans. ;)
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JG-YWhMEec#t=3m35s[/noembed]
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:20:00 PM by zoolander »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2010, 05:20:31 PM »
May I request a gif of the quick bit in the MV starting about 1:32 when the girl shows attitude at the cam? It's FIERCE keke

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »
YESSSSSSSS it's perfect, so fierce XD titled 'FEROSH.gif' on my computer :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2010, 01:13:22 PM »
^ :shocked

How do you get that up before there's even any on youtube? Amazing, sh15uya, bloody amazing :yep:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »
^
haha I don't have any merit on that, korean sharing people do =)

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »
Btw, tonight's performance was technically their first performance of it. They pre recorded Music Core the other day so it was shot before last night's performance on Music Bank

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2010, 11:42:21 PM »
I actually sorta liked the the 1408 perf a little more. Must have had something to do with those long, shiny legs.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2010, 12:54:23 AM »

Mmm... some more secks:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2010, 01:56:23 PM »

Cool hair, or not cool, I don't know :lol: outfits look refreshing and my heart totally skipped a few beats towards the end when the cameraman does the two close ups on Jaekyung pointing at the camera :heart: :wub:
They all look really gorgeous! :drool: Great camera work too!
Oh oh oh & SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZ. They had a girl group special section tonight with all the girl group debuts and comebacks and OMFG, everyone expected Secret to take the last performance for that section, but NOPE! Rainbow got the last spot :w00t: Last spot is always a huge thing in Korea, always left for the best/most popular/shows favourite performance. Now it was the last perf of the show, but being the enders of the girl group section was pretty awesome!
I was watching the live stream with prismatic7 (their international forum) folks and we were all "oh Rainbow next *waits* OMG SECRET!!! RAINBOW IS LAST! :w00t:" :lol:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2010, 02:57:07 PM »
So so, I went to town and started following more of the girls on twitter. Twitspam from WooRi's twitter (she seems to really like taking photos :D) and one from No Eul's... :sweatdrop:

They're mostly pictures with her in them, but no complaints here :D I reckon she looks best when all natural. She seems to be close with Hyun Young :wub:

Anyway, "I'm on a horse"

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2010, 05:57:14 PM »
Leader is so cute :heart: She sent this as a DM on twitter to prismatic7 in April

"1 of Jae Kyung's DMs was "hi! I'm the leader of 'Rainbow'Jae-kyung:Dthank u for loving us&plz don't forget us before comeback new album!^^"" (quote from Sookiebunnie)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »
Man I can barely tell who Woori and Jaekyung are now. Requesting a screencap or several from the A mv with all of their names on it. :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
Ok due to the overwhelming response to my request I decided to take action!

Sorry about the shoddy quality, I still only have the youtube rip of the MV lol.

1. Jaekyung - She's beautiful, I dig. Nice smile.

2. Woori - Hey another chick I can name! She's my fave, too, she just oozes sex and confidence. Wha-bam that butt move.

3. This must be Jisook. Shortest dress EVER. AWESOME. I like her, she really does look like Tae a bit. And I tend to fall for chicks that look like her lol.

4. Is this Hyunyung? Or something like that lol. Fuckin' great body! And she can bend it like woah!
She totally does the butt move too but I tend to miss it coz I'm staring at Woori and she's also in the back doing it.

5. Seunga?

6. No Eul? Wut. Nice tights.

7. That leaves Yoonhye? Huge eyes! O_O

Whew... Ok how'd I do?  XD

All those crops that make some of them seem like they're naked are completely unintentional.                               Oh who am I kidding THEY'RE TOTALLY INTENTIONAL.  :fap

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
Top 3, right there.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee