JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Jet

Author Topic: (News) :: GATAS BRILHANTES H.P. FC Tour in Hawaii ::  (Read 17681 times)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: (News) :: GATAS BRILHANTES H.P. FC Tour in Hawaii ::
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »
Oh you moved away Sammy?... Gomen I didn't know T_T... we have one less person to be crazy with come FC tour time I guess...

Hmmm cool_kickin_dude you'd have to figure out if you could sheep something in a week...then talk it out with sazabi, he's the one who's got the connections.

Well since its at pipeline at least I don't have to worry about going out too far... I wanted to see if we could catch their futsal exhibition game though... I'm guessing they'll have one but where could it be... I hear we have official soccer/futsal grounds but I have no idea where they are.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline MinE*

• ❤TAKAHASHI MINAM ONLY❤
  • ❤MINAMI❤
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 03:21:50 AM »
waiting for reports!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:06 AM »
You and me both ><. I'd love to go out everyday but I don't think it'd be physically possible for me to survive 4 days of hunting much less 6 (on the off chance they are gonna do another Alo-Hello which they probably won't). I'm wondering whether I need to focus on three days (the photo day, the event day, and the concert/live event day) or two days (the event/photo day combined into a morning afternoon dealio, and the concert/live thing on sunday). Especially knowing GAM was right there *points out window and down the block*

But anyone else besides me who is interested and in Hawaii report in, we gotta get organized now!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »
Sorry to double post here, but by the current results I'm guessing that me and sazabi are the only Hawaii folk who are active here huh? That's ok, just means me and my friend are probably just gonna stand outside pipeline as we listen to stuff we can't understand much of... I'm guessing sazabi's busy as well since he hasn't been in the thread... just give us some info when you get it... I'll be on standby I suppose ><
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »
hey I'm still here.  :'(
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »
i'm still waiting for sazabi to PM me back on something i want to send out to him to give to the girls..guess I'm too late :'(

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »
Dj! I was wondering if you were around. It's about time we get out there scouting, I mean futsal in hawaii they got to be outdoors right?

You not gonna be busy sunday are you? It seems like pipeline is their venue... I wonder if they realized we can't do anything if they are indoors ><.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »
Please advise if the temp FC store thingie will be up and running as well.  Always turns out that they let "regular" folks in the store to buy the leftovers but I never find out until hours later.

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2008, 01:41:03 AM »
Dj! I was wondering if you were around. It's about time we get out there scouting, I mean futsal in hawaii they got to be outdoors right?

You not gonna be busy sunday are you? It seems like pipeline is their venue... I wonder if they realized we can't do anything if they are indoors ><.

awww yeah, I actually am busy on sunday  :cry:

got couple tournaments i have to head out too but I think I will be free after 3 pm though.
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2008, 01:56:22 AM »
I guess its up to sazabi to let us know when the event might be... though he might not be able to if they found out he's been telling us stuff ><, maybe thats why he's not around, I don't know...

I took a walk down to the store area... I saw Gatas fans around which means their even for today is probably done, since in a couple hours the store reopens for them *see time table above*, notice the last day it opens in the evening and isn't open for that long... thats probably the open day, though I can't confirm it thats what happened last time... and the time before that I believe (that is MM and GAM time).
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »
Gomen once again... I hate double posting so close together but....

Yabee yo! Kyou wa Sono Hi da ga itsu ni shiranee yo!
that is to say, this isn't good, today's the day and we have no idea when it is....

Anyone with connections at Pipeline know anything? Knowing the store opens at 17:30 that is 5:30pm on sunday means that the even is over before then... but when is it... is it really at pipeline what are we gonna do!!!

Hawaii people, what are we gonna do? Last time it was from like 2...or 3 or something and it lasted really short... but that was gam and that was a concert... is this even a concert...I don't think they did a concert last gatas time around....but I mean they have the ongaku gatas...but no all the ongaku are going... and some who aren't ongaku like ayumi and miki are here...so what do we think? I'm know I'm not the leader here but guys we need to group it out somehow...store closes at 8pm... maybe we might see each other at the store I don't know... I might head out around/before noon head to pipeline...see if I can hear anything BUTTT... I'm going to check in here first...if anyone hears anything let me know!... I don't want to waste this opportunity!

Gatas Appreciation Team And Support Let's get in gear! I might call someone have them check the internet for information...if I'm out but I don't want to rely on that...so if anythings coming in let it be available when I wake up later today!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 06:39:38 AM »
just came back from the concert...the return of miki-pink and hito-pink!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 09:02:29 AM »
I've been back for awhile but I was working on scanning the things I bought from the store. Oh my goodness is that picture captain hitomi has of the futsal field at ala moana???...oh my goodness ><

Hitopink mikipink was funny! daisuki!...lol so adorable.
Was I the only one who noticed they kinda messed up on go girl koi no victory?
And I missed what as going on part of the time...cars all over the place.
And I couldn't tell, who was crying?
Either way this time they noticed us early... apparently I'm suspicious as I look for a place to sit down... and its a private event you know... and so I asked if they wanted us to go and the guy walked away.

I didn't wait to catch the van leaving... it seemed like we didn't notice when the store people left and we had to find parking so we left to buy things from the store.

Man sazabi we really do have to meet up at one point...lol. ><
I wish we found those reports earlier ><.

I was there since 12...heard the sound check... and stayed for so long... and I don't feel like it made a difference to anyone else... but I will keep doing it...regardless of how bad we plan... but next time...NEXT TIME...for real now I want to plan this thing out.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 09:20:57 AM »
Korenaga Miki was crying i think that was her lol im unfamiliar with her.

go girl koi no victory, they were all just having fun.

one of the FC members got a custom greeting and tape recorded message from all the girls during the talk part of the event, cause he was one of the members that has been on all the FC tours or something like that, i was jealous. :lol:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
Lucky! That's like those fans who got the custom alarm clock with Mari and Tsuji messages back when they came to Hawaii ><. So Jealous ><.

Hehe listening from the outside it almost seemed like they made a mistake...lol. If we didn't have to go to get to the store I told my friend we should stand right infront of where the van comes out from and do the go girl koi no victory dance...lol. I think it woulda been funny  :lol:

Oh oh did I hear right and did Yossie and Rika do the Akuma/Tenshi thing from H!M for a moment? I heard Yossie use the voice and Rika go "Ikemasen Ikemasen!" and then everyone cheered...lol.

-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »
yeah they did! oh and several of the girls were "feeling" each others bottoms. ;)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
Oooo that's what happened... now I can't wait for a FCTour DVD. I was shouting with the go girl song too... from outside where you guys were right beyond the door... I wonder if I could hear myself in the mess...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2008, 12:45:51 PM »
man I wish  I could have gone  :'(

at least you got soemthing and such this time around  :)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »
*thinks about how good it would be to get a custom greeting from the girls*

Lucky boy. Hope anyone that went had a lot of fun! :)

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Jet