JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song

Author Topic: [US] Charlie Sheen  (Read 13851 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [US] Charlie Sheen
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2011, 08:39:10 PM »
:rofl: WINNING. GET DAT TIGER SEMEN AND INJECT IT IN YO ASS!!

during happier times :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
Sheen is now on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CharlieSheen

And here he is hanging with Snoop Dogg:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »

Absolute victory!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 02:24:25 AM »
Actor Charlie Sheen was booed off stage by fans on the first night of his Violent Torpedo Of Truth: Defeat Is Not An Option one-man show in Detroit.

The former Two And A Half Men star had initially been greeted with rapturous applause, but fans reportedly began to walk out within 15 minutes.

Sheen had promised to tell "the real story", but critics said he instead gave "a series of nonsensical rants".

The show ended after an hour when Sheen failed to return after a musical break.

Entertainment Weekly described the show as an "unmitigated disaster".

"The padded and disjointed show was a hodgepodge of video clips and Sheen-isms that felt hastily assembled and misjudged the patience of even the hardest of hardcore fans," it said.

The Hollywood Reporter said: "Call it 'tiger blood' or 'Adonis DNA' if you will. Just don't call it entertainment."

Sheen opened with a monologue saying: "I am finally here to identify and train the Vatican assassin locked inside each and every one of you."
Fans at Charlie Sheen's live show Unhappy fans walked out of Sheen's show early

After talking about his "napalm dripping brain" and describing himself as "a giant and leaky bag of mayhem", he added: "Is anybody else as confused by this as I am?"

He also showed film clips including one he wrote, produced and directed entitled RPG, but was abruptly halted after more booing from the audience.

The 45-year-old responded to one heckle by saying: "I already got your money, dude."

He later told the crowd the show was "an experiment" adding: "You paid your hard-earned money without knowing what this show was about."

Fans walked out chanting "Refund!" and were quick to express their disappointment outside.

"I was hoping for something. I didn't think it would be this bad," said Linda Fugate from Detroit, who said she paid $150 (£93) for two tickets.

"I expected him to at least entertain a little bit. It was just a bunch of ranting," said Rodney Gagnon, who travelled from Ontario in Canada for the show.

So...people bought tickets for that show and were disappointed to see a clearly ill and confused man ramble nonsensically? They've only themselves to blame! Idiots.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 10:18:24 AM »
she paid $150 (£93) for two tickets.

wtf!  :panic:

Reports say that his second show was received a lot better. He added some guy who interviewed him to give his rants a bit more structure  :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »
Best thing I've seen about the show so far :lol: :

Sounds like it's totally random.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »
^Nice  :lol:

In other news:

Charlie Sheen to take live show to Europe?

Charlie Sheen has hinted that he may take his live theatre show to Europe.

Speaking via phone to breakfast show host Scott Dooley on Sydney radio station Nova969, the actor suggested that European audiences would be more open-minded about a revamped version of his stage show 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth'. He also plans to present a two-hour performance with a more structured question and answer format than that of his American shows.

Sheen said: "If it wasn't about violent torpedoes and truth seeking but more about an evening with Charlie Sheen, if I told people what to expect, maybe they wouldn't heckle me like the drunk clowns that they are.

"It would seem like the European mentalities would give me a little more time and a little more patience to actually listen and embrace a format like that, where they come in knowing what to expect."

Sheen also revealed that he was "relieved" by the end of his North American tour, telling Dooley that he thought it was "overbooked and went on too long".

"I had to keep digging a little deeper each night in the new cities to remind myself that it was new for them," he explained.

Sheen has promised that proceeds from any overseas shows will go to his new Torpedos Against Tornados foundation, which was founded to help those affected by storms which struck Alabama last month.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 10:37:03 PM »
Looks like the Sheen hype has died a little.

Is this the single they were talking about?!

Some pix:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song