JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long

Author Topic: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) EPILOGUE  (Read 62676 times)

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 11 is up!
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
AHHH!!!  :panic:
Part of me wants them to keep going, but if that happens then I'd feel like I'd lose a little respect for Reina  :on cloudeye:
And I don't want that  :cry:
It's too soon for her to move on, but yet, she feels so alone and I want Jun Jun to make her feel better....  :ph43r:

:imdead:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »
That was um, quick, Reina? Is this her way of coping with what's going around with Eri and all? This JunRei development is making me a bit uncomfortable. Probably doesn't help that TanaKame is at the top of my shipper priority and JunRei.......is not. Come on, Eri, I think an explanation is long overdue as to what's up with your sudden leave to Korea of all places. And come back and claim back what is rightfully yours  ;)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »
Reina, NO!  :shocked  Big mistake!  :angry: I think  :D

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2009, 02:35:08 AM »
holy sh*t  :shocked ... Jun/Reina  :shocked
Nooo!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:    Why!?  :cry:  I know that Eri left Reina :( ... but ... No! Reina you can't do that!  :cry:...
  I want TanaKame moments.  :fainted:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2009, 09:38:09 PM »
Come on, you guys! Don't be so hard on Reina! She's so broken hearted... :cry: ...  XD

CHAPTER 12

“Jun…” I don’t know if I really want to do this. It feels like I’m cheating on Eri, even if she isn’t with me anymore.

But I can’t control myself right now…

Suddenly, she breaks off of my lips and starts to kiss my neck and my jaw line, while her hands are wandering in my back trough my shirt. But the fabric seems to annoy her, so she quickly grabs and pulls it over my head.

This is happening so fast…

She pushes me, making me fall onto the bed, to straddle my hips. Are we really going to do this? If we do it, I’ll feel guilty later, but if we don’t, I’m going to regret it… I have to take a decision fast.

But I’m not able to think about anything since she hits my weak spot by kissing my stomach, and she earns a loud moan from me…

After she’s done with kissing every inch of my face, she removes my skirt. I feel like I’m going to burst at any moment, and I also feel bad for doing this… but to be sincere, I have to admit that I’m enjoying this as much as JunJun is.

And before I know it, I'm naked…

-----

When I wake up, I realise what happened yesterday… since I’m cuddled up in Jun’s arms.

I’m laid down on top of her, while my head is placed on her chest, my left arm around her waist and my right hand and her left hand are lacing fingers. Obviously, I’m completely naked.

Yesterday’s acts start to pass in front of my eyes… And I feel more than just guilty. This shouldn’t have happened, but I don’t really regret it… I can’t say that this was a total mistake since I really enjoyed it, but I can’t say that it wasn’t since it’s not ok to do this with a close friend…

But this hasn’t got a solution… I’ve done this with JunJun and all the fault is mine.

I knew that Jun loved me, but I thought that it was a friendship like love. I never imagined that she could still love me after what happened that day….

Seven months ago:

“R-Reina…”

“Oh, hi Jun.” I say wondering why she’s so nervous.

“I need to say something to you…”

“What is it?”

“Erm… I… I don’t know how to say this to you…” She’s trembling. But, why?

“Jun, you ok? You’re really pale and you’re trembling…”

“Reina!” She cuts me off. “I love you…” Oh, no… she can’t be serious…

But I start to think that maybe she’s indeed serious when she leans down and kisses me.

“Jun!” I yell as I push her away.

“…” She stares at me deeply, in silence.

“Sorry, but I don’t feel the same for you.” It’s not that I don’t love her, but I love her in another way. And besides, I’m in love with Eri and I’m dating her…

“…” She stares at me like if I have just punched her in the face.

“Jun… I…”

“Don’t continue! I hate you! Don’t dare to talk to me never again!” She yells at me with teary eyes, and runs away…

Yes, as I thought before, she told me that day exactly the same what I said to Eri… I wonder how she has kept her true feelings for me all this months…

I look at her, and she’s still sound asleep. What are we going to do now? What does this means? She loves me, and I love her too. I love her a lot, maybe more than just a really close friend… In fact, of all my friends, she’s the dearest for me by far… But one thing is clear, I love her less than I love Eri…

Oh, damn! Eri! I didn’t even think about how she would feel if she’d know what I have done… What she would say of this?!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:53:25 PM by Treykun »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 12 Updated
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »
Hmm getting close to perv, got to watch out for Yuuyami will get to you on that, well lustful relationship between them
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked
REINA!! You actually went through with it!
 :imdead:
Technically, you're still with Eri and that makes me angry at you!  :smhid
But with the way you were feeling I could understand how you just wanted to be with someone  :roll:
But that doesn't mean fall in love with Jun and forget about Eri!!!
AHH!! Come back right now Eri and be with Reina!!

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2009, 04:43:41 AM »
I don't know what Eri would say, but I know what to say to Eri. "Your loss, biotch."

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
Eri gonna say "Reina you did WHAT with JUNJUN?! Ahhh that's hot :inlove:" :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »
And before I know it, I'm naked…

:drool:

Obviously, I’m completely naked.

:mon blood:

What she would say of this?!

Hmmm, I wonder what

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2009, 09:08:50 PM »
Well, who knows what Eri will say...  :P

CHAPTER 13

Oh, damn! What if Eri comes back?! What will I say to her?! How I could do this?! In what was I thinking ab…

“Good morning…” JunJun says softly, with her eyes still closed. She’s obviously half-asleep.

“Morning…” I whisper looking at her, as she plants a kiss on my forehead.

“What’s up with that face, huh?” She says lifting my head to look at me better.

“Nothing…” I say trying to hide my half-guilty and half-worried expression.

“Nothing?” She cuts me off. “If it’s nothing then, why do you have that pain expression written all over your face?”

“…” What I’m going to say to her? If I say to her that I’m thinking that I’ve betrayed Eri, she’ll get mad…

“In what are you thinking Reina?” She says sternly.

“In nothing…”

“Well, I’ll change my question then. In what person are you thinking?” She murmurs, piercing me with her gaze.

She knows in who I was thinking. And this couldn’t be worst…

“In no one…”

“This is just… great…” And suddenly, she pusses me off of her arms, jumps out of the bed, and starts to dress up quickly.

I look at her frozen, but I react when I see that she’s leading towards the bedroom’s door.

“Jun! What are you doing?!” I yell as I sit up, covering myself up with her sheets.

“What I’m doing? What I’m doing?! What I’m doing?! Reina?!” She says as her tone grows bigger and bigger. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“What do you mean?!” I know perfectly what she means…

“What do I mean?! Damn, Reina! You’re impossible!” She yells. “Bah, I don’t care. I’m going out of here.”

“But, Jun! Why?” I know that she’s really upset with me… But I don’t want her to go away.

“Why?! Simple, I’m not going to stay here, watching how you regret everything that happened yesterday because of Eri!” She says sadly. How can I be like this… She’s hurt and it’s all my fault.

“Jun…” I whisper trying to calm her.

“Jun, what?”

“Jun, I’m sorry…” I say, with my voice trembling.

“You’re sorry?! That’s all you can say after hurt and use me?!” Is that what I’ve done? Have I used her? If that’s what she feels… then it’s true…

“Jun, it’s not that I don’t love you, nor that I regret what happened yesterday. It’s just…”

“What is it?!” She cuts me off again.

“It’s just that… that this is like cheating on her…” She looks at me completely socked.

“Cheating?! Reina, this isn’t cheating!” She’s yelling so loud that I can feel my whole body trembling. “She has left you! You hear that? She has left you! Damn, Reina, wake up already! She doesn’t deserve you!”

“…” She’s right…

“Come on, Reina! You don’t know how hurt I was when I had to see you giggling with her, or when I had to see you two holding hands, or when I had to see how you looked at her! I wanted you to look at me like that! With all that things I had enough, I don’t need more of this attachment that you have to Eri!” She says really sternly. “And for the first time in my life I thought that you loved me. But I was wrong…”

“…” I’m without words… She is being so hard on me... but I know I deserve it, I’ve just hurt her even more than she was before of this.

“She doesn’t deserve you. The only thing that she’s doing for you is hurt you… And you can’t see that. And here I am, supporting and taking care of you, and you don’t even look at me.” She says avoiding my gaze.

“…” This is too much, I feel how my tears start to fall again.

“And you know what…” She whispers opening her bedroom’s door. “Even after all the times that you have made me suffer… and even knowing how much you’re always hurting me…” And just before slamming the door behind her, she says it. “… I still love you.”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 13 is up!
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
Oh god, that was revealing to me, it was actually serious from Jun

Hmm good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
Woah I missed so much!

Honestly I felt it is too early for Reina to go into another relationship with Jun when she clearly still had some feelings for Eri. No doubt Jun do love her but Reina's "love" for Jun might come from wanting to rebound from the previous relationship, which is why Reina felt guilty for the night she spent with Jun :P

But if Jun do persevere and stay by Reina's side, who knows what might happen... :wub:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2009, 05:11:11 AM »
Jun you can't blame Reina for being guilty

and Reina, was it good?  XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2009, 05:54:11 AM »
So Jun and Reina's relationship is kinda like a parallel to Eri and Reina's relationship. In a sense?

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »
Well, we'll see what happens with JunRei and TanaKame... but we'll have to wait a little more XD

CHAPTER 14

I still can’t believe what happened about ten hours ago. I’m sitting on her sofa, waiting for her to come… I’ve called her about fifty times, and obviously she hasn’t answered. I wanted to call the other members, but it isn’t a good idea since they would start to make questions.

In fact, the only one that I could really call is Gaki. But if I tell her what I’ve done with Jun, she’ll think that I’m the worst person in the world… And that isn’t really far from what I am…

After all, it’s true that I’ve used JunJun… She loves me, and I’ve failed her.

Before of this I felt hurt, and now I feel both hurt and guilty. I thought that the things were starting to change… I was accepting that Eri has gone, and the things were getting better… but now…

Suddenly I hear someone opening the door…

“Jun! Where were you?! I was worried about you!” I yell at her, and she gives me a surprised look.

“Woah, you’re really stubborn, aren’t you?” Is she drunk? If she isn’t, at least she’s tipsy…

“JunJun?! Have you been drinking?!”

“Bah, who cares? By the way, what the hell are you doing in my apartment?!” Well, at least she won’t be so upset while she’s drunk…

“I was waiting for you! Isn’t it obvious?! You’ve been out for at least ten hours and a half! I was worr…”

“Don’t say it…” She hisses, cutting me off.

“…” I look at her frozen, she has just say that so sternly that I’m even scared of her… “What?”

“Stop, Reina.” She says as she returns to her normal calm tone of voice. “I don’t want to hear how much you were worried, or how much do you care for me. Just go home. I don’t want company and you’re the last person that I want to see. So just go away.” And she walks calmly towards her bedroom and locks the door behind her.

-----

Five days have passed and JunJun is just avoiding me. She comes to the rehearsals, talks a little with the rest of the members and doesn’t even dare to look at me…

I know that this is what I deserve, but I love Jun, and I don’t want her to hate me so much… And I don’t know how to resolve this. How I’m to suppose to fix this if she doesn’t want even to look at me?

“Tanakacchi, morning!”

“Hi, Gaki.” I say clearly affected because of this.

“Hmmm, I thought that you felt better since I talked with you.” She says worried.

“And I feel better. It’s just another little problem…”

“Little? It doesn’t seem so little… You look really unhappy about something…”

“I’m fine Risa.” She looks down to the floor, trying to not look at me in the eyes.

“Reina, I thought that you accepted that you can trust in me. So please tell me what is it.” It’s true… but if I tell her the truth god knows what she’ll think of me…

“Well I…” I have to be sincere with her… “I had and argument with JunJun.” But I can’t say the complete truth…

“Oh, so that’s why you were so distant with each other…”

“Well, yeah…” I murmur under my breath.

“But about what did you argue? It’s hard to believe that you two argued…”

“Believe me. You don’t want to know it…” I say and make my attempt to go away, but she won’t let me escape so easily…

“C’mon, I’m the subleader!” She says proudly. “ I can help you two to fix whatever is it!” No, you can’t…

“Risa, I know you want to help. But this can’t be fixed and…”

“Oh, it can’t be so bad. I’m sure that you argued about something trivial.” She says cheerfully.

“No, Risa, it wasn’t something trivial…” I can’t say it…

“Oh, c’mon tell me what is it!” She says poking me playfully on the shoulder. “What is it?! What is it?!” But I can’t keep it for myself anymore…

“I slept with JunJun…” And she looks at me wide eyed...

“Oh, fuck…”

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Broken Promises (TanaKame Fanfic) Chapter 14 Updated
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2009, 09:37:39 PM »
Dun dun dun

cliffhanger alert :lol:

Keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2009, 12:55:18 AM »
Oh Jun is really upset isn't she? And Reina has realised that she love Jun?

The last line is so :lol: So unlike Risa to say it XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »
I'm sure that wasn't what Risa was expecting. :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
“I slept with JunJun…” And she looks at me wide eyed...

“Oh, fuck…”
Posted on: November 26, 2009, 08:54:11 PM

XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long