JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu

Author Topic: Jealousy and Love - 2nd arc: Mayu's Decision! [Chapter 1 - 2/7/2013]  (Read 19857 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: Jealousy and Love [Chapter 2 - 28/12/2012] (Atsumina,Kojiyuu and Mayuki)
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 01:15:49 AM »
Mayuki  :inlove:

Atsumina  :inlove:

Kojiyuu  :inlove:

Yuihan even if i love atsumina done give up

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 03:37:04 AM »
lol poor forever alone Miichan

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 04:19:32 AM »
i love this.. jejej fight for your husband atsu... jeje aww kojiyuu lovey dovey moment..

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 07:14:16 AM »
Im glad you post here your chapter 2
 :twothumbs

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 08:44:26 AM »
1-0 for acchan :thumbup
acchan should confess to takamina asap  :heart:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 12:47:36 PM »
Hmm... Interesting!  :mon cute:
Jealous Yuihan surely is scary!  :mon chilly:
If Acchan has feeling for Takamina, she should confess her!  :mon noprob:
Please update soon!!  :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Kanata48

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
Thanks for the comments :cow: Please continue reading :heart:

Offline Kanata48

Re: Jealousy and Love [Chapter 3 - 6/1/2013] (Atsumina,Kojiyuu and Mayuki)
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 08:55:34 AM »
A/N: Thanks for the comments :heart: It helps :cow: I hope this is not crappy :nervous

Chapter 3

On the way to Acchan's house.......

*My heart is going crazy! I can't believe I went! I did promised Atsuko yesterday for forgetting about her.....but still.......she live alone! Darn it. I hope I don't do anything to her......if I can control my stupid mind!* Takamina complained in her mind and she was blushing at the fact that she WILL be alone in Acchan's house.
(Writer's note: Takamina can control herself if Acchan don't do anything seductive to Takamina.........well..........I said IF Acchan don't do anything which is impossible in Acchan case)
*I don't know if it's my imagination but Yuihan keep on staring at Takamina during lessons........I wonder if she likes Takamina.......but I will win for sure!* Acchan thought.  "Atsuko"? Takamina spoke up suddenly. "Yeah"? Acchan looked at Takamina smiled. *Whoa......she smiled at me! I think if her fans know we are alone tonight they will kill me!* Takamina thought. "Urm.......are we reaching or something? Because......there isn't a single soul here! Don't tell me you walk home like this everyday! You said you will be fine if I walked you to the station only"! Takamina shouted. "E-ehh? I walk here everyday......day and night......" Acchan replied nervously knowing that Takamina was mad at her. "It's dangerous! Alright.....I will walk you home from now on"! Takamina said and held Acchan hands. "Minami.......are you.......worried about me"? Acchan said playfully. "Of course I am! Who knows what will happen to you if I let you walk home yourself"! Takamina said without hesitating. Acchan was shocked at Takamina's straight forward answer and she blushed. "O-okay.....if you insist on walking me home....." Acchan murmured. "Not only walking you home......I'm making sure you reach your doorstep"! Takamina said and looked into Acchan's eyes. Seeing Takamina getting worked up just because of worrying about her she decided to let Takamina walk her home everyday.......of course Acchan have a motive on agreeing on Takamina walking her home......to win over Takamina and having her all to herself.
(Writer's note: Takamina is being manly again~ She should worry about herself now......good luck midget~)

In front of Acchan's apartment........

"Hai~ We are here~" Acchan smiled and looked at Takamina who looks exhausted. "Finally.......I felt like we walked for hours........it felt like we done the whole setlist for a concert or something......I'm dead beat". Takamina said in exhaustion. "Minami we only walked for 10mins~ You must be tired if you are so exhausted just by walking a short distance~ " Acchan giggled. "Let's go in~" Acchan said and opened the door to her apartment.

In the apartment........

"Sorry for the intrusion~" Takamina said. "Make yourself at home~" Acchan said and grin. Takamina didn't saw Acchan's grin at all and walked towards the living room. *I will hug Takamina from behind~ Should I? Am I taking things too fast?* Acchan thought. "W-whoa......this place is huge"! Takamina said and look around the house like a kid that went to a amusement park for the first time."Atsuko! Is this your room"? Takamina asked excitedly and looked inside the room. "Yup~ But I don't have a lot of manga like you do~" Acchan said and smiled at Takamina. *She looks like a kid~ So cute~ I wanna hug her~* Acchan said and before she could hug Takamina.......Takamina jumped on Acchan's bed. "It's soft~ And it's smell like you~* Takamina said and smelled Acchan's pillow. "D-don't do that"! Acchan blush when Takamina smelled her pillow. Takamina did not answer her. "Minami"? Acchan walked over to her bed and saw that Takamina was asleep already. "You should shower and change before sleeping~" Acchan said and tried waking Takamina. "Y-yeah"? Said a sleepy Takamina. "At least shower and change before sleeping~"
Acchan said and quickly kiss Takamina on the cheek. "You must be tired~ I will leave a towel and a pair of clothes for you in the toilet~" Acchan smiled and leave the room. *Did she just kissed me?! Oh my god! I think she did!* Takamina blushed and head towards the toilet that was in Acchan's room.
(Writer's note: Acchan did kissed you midget. Be happy~)

In the kitchen........

* I can't believe I kissed her! I hope she don't hate me~ I will get her something to drink......* Acchan thought and prepared some orange juice for Takamina to drink.

15mins later.........

"That was nice~ I feel refreshed again"! Takamina said. Takamina went out to the living room and to her surprise Takamina saw that Acchan has already taken a shower and was waiting for her. "Eehh?! You are done already? But I was showering....." Takamina said and looked at Acchan. "I got two toilets Minami~" Acchan said and giggled. "I see....." Takamina was not surprise at the fact that Acchan got two toilets in her apartment since the apartment was huge in it's own way. "Minami~ Come and sit down~" Acchan said and pat on the floor next to her. "On the floor"? Takamina said. All she received from Acchan was just a nod. "Okay......" Takamina obediently sat beside Acchan. "Hai~" Acchan passed a cup of orange juice to Takamina. "T-thanks...." Takamina thanked Acchan for the juice and drink it in silence. "Minami~ You are so quiet~" Acchan looked at Takamina and smiled. "I-I'm just tried......" Takamina quickly said and avoid looking at Acchan. *She smiled! Oh great. Dear kami-sama.....if you hear me please forgive me if I do something I'm not supposed to tonight* Takamina prayed. "Urm......let's sleep now"? Takamina said and gets up. "Sit down~" Acchan stands up and pushed Takamina down on the nearest sofa. "A-Atsuko this is not siting down......you are totally on top of me now". Takamina said and looked away. *I can't take it anymore! Since Minami is here I will make it clear tonight!* Acchan thought and stared at Takamina. *This is bad......really bad.......someone please get me out of this situation before it gets worse!* Takamina prayed for someone to break the awkward silence that filled the room. Suddenly,Takamina's phone vibrated and signaling that someone was calling her. "S-someone is calling me.....care to get off me so that I can answer my phone in case it's important"? Takamina said and pushed Acchan off her. Takamina looked at the caller ID and saw Yuihan name. *Thanks Yuihan~ I own you one!* Takamina thanked Yuihan in her heart before answering. "Hello? Yuihan"? Takamina answered the phone. "Takamina-san......can you come out now? I want to talk to you......" Yuihan said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Takamina noticed that Yuihan seems to be worried about something. "Eehh? What happened to you? Are you alright"? Takamina asked. "I'm fine......but......can you come out now? Are you busy or something"? Yuihan said. Takamina looked at Acchan. "Urm.......do you really need to talk to me now"? Takamina asked Yuihan. "If you are busy I understand since no3b recently has a new single......than I will speak to you tomorrow........please take care of yourself.........goodnight". With that Yuihan hang up the phone before Takamina could reply. "She hang up on me"? Takamina looked at the phone and asked.
(Writer's note: Well she hung up on you midget......and you got a Acchan to settle. Good luck.)
"Was that Yuihan"? Acchan asked. "Yeah.....looks like she wanted to tell me something but she hung up on me......" Takamina replied. *What was she trying to do? And she just make me lose my chance on confessing to Minami!* Acchan left hand clenched into a fist. "Atsuko"? Takamina asked. Takamina saw that Acchan wasn't so happy for some reason.
(Writer's note: As expected of Takamina~ LOL. But Jealous Acchan is still scary~ >.<)
Takamina walked over to Acchan and hug her from behind. "What's wrong? Angry at me or something"? Acchan was surprised that Takamina would hug her even after she pinned Takamina down on the sofa. "N-no.....I'm not angry at you......" Acchan blushed a little.
(Writer's note: Wow.....that was fast! Acchan changed a little too fast when it comes to Takamina:3 LOL.)
"Glad to hear it than~" Takamina said and give Acchan a quick kiss on the cheek. Acchan blush like mad when Takamina kissed her. "Eehh?! Minami"? Acchan said in surprise. "I'm tired......let's sleep now~" Takamina said and carried Acchan bridal style to Acchan's room and close the door. Takamina place Acchan gently on the bed and off the lights she lie down beside Acchan. *Im daring right now......get hold of yourself Minami! Argh......I hope Atsuko wouldn't slap me or something.......* Takamina thought. Acchan hugged Takamina and rested her head on Takamina's chest. "Oyasumi Minami~" Acchan said. "O-Oyasumi......Atsuko". 
(Writer's note: Nice move Takamina~)

In Yuihan's room..........

*That woman!!! Argh......I wouldn't lose to you! Just you wait and see! I will win Takamina-san's heart and prove to you I'm better than you! Even if you are the ace of AKB so what?! Even if you are in the same team as Takamina-san so what?! I will win this battle! Even if I have to put my life and job on the line! I will win!* Yuihan thought and punched the wall.
(Writer's note: Jealous Yuihan is scary~)

In Haruna's room.........

"Nyan-Nyan~ Skinship~" Yuko said and jumped on Haruna. " You idiot! Don't jump on me"! Haruna shouted and smack Yuko on the head. "Nyan-Nyan~ That hurts~ Come on......stop avoiding me~ I said I'm sorry~ I don't mean to hug you in front of everyone.......besides our captain didn't say anything~" Yuko pout and rub her head. "That's your fault"! Haruna said and turned away. "Nyan-Nyan~ Come on......." Yuko tried apologizing to Haruna. *Since nothing works than I will hug Nyan-Nyan......I hope that works......* Yuko thought. Yuko hug Haruna and pout. "You can't stay like this forever~ I know you love me~" Haruna blushed. "Yuko......." Haruna stare at her squirrel and kissed Yuko. Haruna pulls away and stares into Yuko's eyes. "You are an idiot". Haruna said. "If my Nyan-Nyan says so~" Yuko said and grin.

In a certain park..........

Two couple was seen holding hands and taking a stroll in the park.......in the middle of the night. "Yukirin~ I'm cold~" Mayu said and hug Yukirin. "Well......it's my cyborg that wants to come to the park in the middle of the night........" Yukirin said and hug Mayu back. "But I thought we could do lovey dovey stuff in the park~" Mayu said bluntly. Yukirin blushed. "Mayu! Don't say that in public! It's embarrassing"! Yukirin said and lightly hit Mayu on the head. "Yukirin hit me~" Mayu pout. *This girl is so blunt sometimes......* Yukirin thought. Yukirin lift Mayu's chin and kissed her.......in the middle of the park. Mayu pulled away first. "Yukirin......you are so bold~" Mayu said and teased Yukirin. "I can't always let you do the kissing......." Yukirin said and blushed. "You are so cute sometimes Yukirin~" Mayu said and giggled.

To be continued.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:00:48 AM by Kanata48 »

Offline ikun1216

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 09:10:02 AM »
I can't help but root for the underdog. . . :sweatdrop:
Go Yuihan!!

Or should I just root for Takamina for going through this love triangle?
 :dunno:
Umeda Ayaka is my kami-oshi  :heart:
&
Takamina is my spirit animal XD

Ah here's my tumblr
http://id-thepuppy.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 09:41:07 AM »
Wow! Jealous Yuihan and Acchan is scary!  :mon chilly:
Takaboy has nice move!  :mon misch:
If Yuihan doesnt have 'boyfriend', she should fall for Kuchi XD because her oshimen is Yuihan... :mon heh:
Please update soon!  :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 10:13:31 AM »
Yuihan looks so scary...   :OMG:

Please dont make Yuihan have broken heart..
if she cant get Takamina, send someone for her..  :kneelbow:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 10:23:47 AM »
At least now Acchan has a worthy rival :lol: but poor Takamina, she has to deal with two jealous girls :nervous

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 02:51:31 PM »
 :shocked Yuihan is really unexpectedly scary! But love cannot be forced ... jealously can cause wars but cannot win over hearts!

more of Mayuki's silly yet cute love in actions, please? love the couple!  :inlove:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2013, 04:23:42 PM »
wow..i never think yuihan can be that scary..XD
i want more atsumina....hahaha
 :nervous :nervous :nervous

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
eeeh yui bye bye i'm scared.  :shocked   this girl  :lol:

Atsumina more atsumina I really love this couple
and Mayuki  :wub:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 07:41:26 PM by stepk »

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »
Heaven good lord, jealous Yui and Acchan is pretty scary.  :on freeze:

Ahhh, I don't know who to root for. Acchan or Yuihan? Agh, Takamina, who are you going to finalize with?! Even I can't tell who should be with Takamina. :scared:

The last two part with Kojiyuu and Mayuki is really adorable~ Hope to see another update on this fiction!

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 09:57:49 PM »
Heaven good lord, jealous Yui and Acchan is pretty scary.  :on freeze:

Ahhh, I don't know who to root for. Acchan or Yuihan? Agh, Takamina, who are you going to finalize with?! Even I can't tell who should be with Takamina. :scared:

The last two part with Kojiyuu and Mayuki is really adorable~ Hope to see another update on this fiction!

jejej takaboy is such a player..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 12:46:17 AM »
Kisses!!!!!
Jealous girls are scary lol

Offline Kanata48

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »
Thanks for the comments :lol:

ikun1216: LOL. Thanks for reading :lol:

Correne: LOL. Tell that to Amakuchi yourself XD

hara: Let's see how the story goes :)

Tanchan: Takamina can handle it:3 No problems XD

DC2805: LOL. That's true.....thanks for reading :)

Chichay12: LOL. There will be more Atsumina don't worry about it :lol:

stepk: LOL. Thanks for reading :)

LoyalFlutist: Thanks for reading~~ :cow:

Haruko: LOL :lol:

kahem: Thanks for reading :) LOL.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 09:32:28 AM »
Yeah... great fic there... Thank you

Well atsumina moments are great and sweet.

Oh I'm frustrated with Yui to always getting in atsumina way...

Well YukoxHaruna and YukixMayu moments are great too.

well can't wait for your next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu