JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Echo

Author Topic: FALLEN ANGEL (JuriSaku) [CHAPTER 2/?] Dec. 4 2017  (Read 4021 times)

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
FALLEN ANGEL (JuriSaku) [CHAPTER 2/?] Dec. 4 2017
« on: August 31, 2017, 05:16:35 AM »
So somehow I ended up getting aboard in this ship, what can I say, they do look cute together. This is an idea that’s been in my mind for a while, still don’t know how it will turn out yet and as I am focus in my other fanfic, I will late a while to update, but here is a peek, hope you like it  :) :)

CHAPTER 1

A vague memory, of those you can’t even tell if it was a bad dream or if it did happened. A memory that repeats in your dreams as if it wanted to tell you something. Fire, a scorching fire destroying everything around without mercy not even for the youngest; cries all over the place calling her name and her breathing was irregular, her eyes moving from one place to another full with a fear that paralyzed her whole body. Water, the shouts seemed to disappear in the distance; peace, that was what she was finding in the bottom of the lake, the fire now just seemed like stars watching her from above as her body sank more and more. Was she dying? Probably, but the pain was gone as her eyes began to close. A person, this one was swimming desperately in her direction. She couldn’t see its face as everything was blurry and her mind forced her to sleep, and then arms clung tightly around her weak body.

“Sakura” A familiar voice was calling out her name, but she just wanted to remain in the strong arms, only there she could feel safe “Sakura” Someone began to shake her body “The class its already over Sakura, is lunch break” The peace was replaced by noise and now she felt the stiff chair instead of the smoothing water as her consciousness began to awake as she opened her eyes.

She had to blink a couple of times so her eyes got used to the light. She lift her body from the desk and let her muscles breath whilst she stretch, sleep the two hours of math always left her body numb, but she’ll prefer that rather than listed to her teacher’s life problems instead of dictate the class, maybe he should had study philosophy instead of pure mathematics.     

“Good morning Mion” After a long yawn she grated her friend Mukaichi Mion, whom looked at her with an accusing gaze.

“I wish I could have that ability of yours of sleeping at any place and moment” Said the shorter girl with a disapproval tone “I just hope you don’t complain over your grades”

“If a student doesn’t have a good performance on exams, is because the teacher’s inability to transmitting correctly the lesson” She defend herself to what the other girl arched an eyebrow, amazed by Sakura’s ability to get away with it “Would you come with me to the cafeteria? I forgot my lunch at home”

“I wonder if there is something to which you pay enough attention to not forget it” Commented Mion recalling the four times she had to introduce herself to Sakura before she could remember her name.

After fighting shoulder to shoulder with other students at the cafeteria’s shop, Sakura barely managed to buy a mango juice and a yakisoba bread, and it’s not like they are her favorites, but she will rather eat them than starving the rest of the classes “Please remember me not to forget my bento at home” Sakura complain to her friend after the first bite, the very single moment she enjoys from school now was ruin, maybe she should had stayed at home, but that was probably worst. 

“Do you want me to send you a text every morning?” Asked Mion sarcastically, even though it won’t surprise her if Sakura was really thinking about that possibility. 

“That would really help me” Sakura affirmed after feeling the cold liquid from the mango juice going across her throat tediously “Have you noticed the unusual darkness in the sky, despite we are half through July” Sakura pointed out as she fixed her gaze in the dark clouds through the window, usually they will prefer to eat outside away from the noise and the people, but the dark clouds threatened with a torrential rain at any moment.

“It’s been like that since two days already. It even came out in the news, but meteorologists can’t find any reason” Explain Mion whilst she took a small cherry tomato into her mouth.

“I think I prefer this instead than feel I could melt each time I step outside” Both continue with irrelevant conversations. Sakura could tell that Mion was probably the only person she truly feel comfortable, despite she didn’t had any trouble socializing with her other classmates, Sakura couldn’t help but feel annoyed and overwhelmed after talking with some ten minutes straight.

Sakura let her body felt over the desk and closed her eyes for a couple of minutes, allowing the gentle breeze caress her face and play with her hair. Her mind was dealing with various troubles and she just wanted to forget them for some minutes “You know… my grandfather is coming back today” Sakura found herself saying after a deep sight and lifting her body to lay her cheeks over the palm of her hands.

Mion didn’t gave an immediate answer. She just kept her eyes locked in Sakura’s for a minute, probably trying to found out a clue of what was her friend thinking, but once again, Sakura’s eyes were completely empty, as if her soul were completely hallow “You can stay at mine if you want” She suggested once she drank the last sip from her juice. Mion was aware of the Miyawaki’s situation, and she wanted to let her friend know that she could count on her at any time.

A slight smile lean out in the corner of Sakura’s lips, although she wanted to accept immediately, she couldn’t. On one hand at some point she would have to step on those four walls and confront her grandfather, and on the other hand, she had always hate to be a bother for the others, always looking to solve her own troubles alone.

“Don’t worry. I just wanted to let you know. We won’t be able to go back at home together for a while” Sakura smile, but no more than melancholy fill it. Mion didn’t tried to convince her, she knew her friend, that’s why she knew the better thing to do was to give her space and respect her decisions.

Soon the bell rang again indicating the beginning of the second period. After a long time Sakura really wished the classes could last longer, because she knew that after the last bell rang, she would have to face the Miyawaki’s Family head. The noon had already fall, and despite she wish to stay a little longer in school or just go to some cafe or hang out with Mion, that afternoon a black car the same as a men with a same color suit was waiting for her outside the school.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” Sakura said goodbye resigned to Mion, whom just waved back her hand.

“Madam” The tall man greeted her with a bow to then open the car’s door for her.

It was truly amazing how the presence of a single person could disrupt the atmosphere of a place. Was the first thing which came to Sakura’s mind once she entered to the four walls she was living in. If she already hated to be there, with her grandfather’s arrival it was unbearable. She could even see in the worker’s faces the tension they were under.

“Your grandfather is waiting for you on the dining room. He ask you to please do not take long” Informed her the maid whom accompanied her from the entrance.

“Understood” The door closed behind her leaving her finally alone in her room. Sakura throw her bag to a corner of the room. Once she approached her bed she found a beautiful yet modest pale pink dress, probably a present from his latest travel and she supposed she should wear it for the dinner with him.   

She didn’t intended to take long, the faster it stared the faster it would be over. Sakura went down the stairs to the first floor. Each and every single worker were perfectly lined up to aside of the great table where were sit just two persons waiting for her.

Her grandmother smile warmly at her, but then again she couldn’t help but feel her chest tightening despite her grandmother kindness. Sakura really had tried, she really did but her own demons have been ruling her being, and she doesn’t have any strength left to fight them. Meanwhile the man sitting beside the older woman was completely stoic, completely impenetrable, the young girl couldn’t hold her gaze for too long with him, she never can. It was dense and oppressive, as if he wanted to conquer her whole being, at the same time she felt being judge each time she reflect in his eyes, cursing her for what happened. Not waiting any longer she took a sit in front of them, that night she will definitely have nightmares.   

--------

Sakura found herself laying on her mother’s lap, it had already been a while since her mind couldn’t decide between fall asleep or keep on enjoying the caresses her mother gave while stroking her hair; but were the same caress that were tempting her to give up to the drowsiness. She couldn’t wait to arrive at home. She was completely exhausted after had being played the whole day with her cousins at her grandfather’s house. She love Sundays as that means visit her grandparents.

When she was in the edge of the unconsciousness, her father’s voice filled the air from the driver seat, at some point he had turned on the radio and his melodic and soothing voice sang to the unison. Neither too strong nor too low, simply in the appropriated tone to end up relaxing her body and fall fully asleep.

She couldn’t tell how long she slept but she deduced it wasn’t too long because they remain in the lonely hallway. But it was a rugged thunder what woke her up abruptly, although there wasn’t any sing of rain and the sky was cloudless. It was then when she directed her eyes to where the strong bang had come from. Sakura notice that something seemed to be falling at an incredible speed across the sky and falling some meters away from them.     

The sudden break of the car was the next thing that happened, and from that moment everything went black. The impact with which the object fell was strong enough to overturn the car, which seemed to be the only one around. But before completely losing consciousness, Sakura managed to fuzzily see two dim figures that didn’t belong to neither of her parents standing in the middle of the road, and began to walk in their direction. 

-------

Her eyes opened widely as she woke up, a drop of sweat outline her face and her chest rose and fell frantically, a piercing sound hammered inside her head and the frightened feeling still lingered. Once again that dream chasing her, the one that reminds her how weak and fragile she can be. Her hand searched in the dark for her cellphone on the bedside table, once she found it she realize it was 3 am, and she knew she won’t get any more sleep for that night.

Acknowledging this Sakura stood up from the soft mattress and walked to her bathroom. The light fill the place and her eyes dazzle for an instant as she get used to the bright. Her eyes fixed in her reflection in the mirror noticing the slight cut in her lower lip, she had said more than she should had in last night’s dinner, even though she refuse to shed a single tear.

At that time she just needed to take a breath, to be out from that place even if it was just for a couple of minutes. Being extremely stealthy Sakura sneak out from her room, there shouldn’t be anyone around despite the guards from outside, luckily she has an allied who always helped her with her secret flights.

“Sae-san Sae-san” Sakura called in her lowest voice behind one of the doors she knew the guard would be. Sae-san was the only woman among the guards, but without any question she was the most skilful and competent.

“Miss Sakura, why are you awake at this hour?” Answered the short hair woman from the other side of the door.

“I know it’s late, but I just can’t sleep. Please allow me to go to the park from the next block. I promise I won’t late” Sakura begged. She could heard a deep sight from the tall woman. Sakura knew she may was asking for too much, and if someone finds out Sae had helped her to escape the guard would probably lost more than just her work. But the young lady utterly needed to get away from her life for a moment “Please” She asked one more time. 

“Ok. But please do not late more than an hour” At the end Sakura managed to convinced her and the door before her opened, reviling the handsome woman dress in a black suit “Keep in mind you can’t do this so often, and a lot less when your grandfather is around”

“I know that” Sakura answered quickly, but the fact he was here was exactly the main reason she felt the urge to go out from the house “I owe you one” Finally she speed up her pace, feeling free for the first time in a while until she reached the park that was near her grandparent’s house.     

Sakura loved the solitude in which the night was immerse. There was a charm in the darkness that she couldn’t help but feel dragged. Her sense managed to appreciate each sound of the nature, the same as delight her eyes with the sight of the full moon in its maximum splendor. But it was in the same solitude that her thoughts hunt her without any mercy, rather the memories from that fateful night in which her soul died and lose everything, including herself. 

Sakura was alarmed when in the middle of the silence, footsteps from someone else disturbed the pace, footsteps that seemed to be approaching her more and more. Quickly she lifted her gaze and scanned the place looking for the other presence. Despite Sakura knew she should ran out immediately from the place, it was impossible not to be awestruck by the figure that was a few meters away.

Black eyes crossed with hers making her whole body shiver and paralyzed her conscience. A graceful and slender figure fascinate Sakura’s sight. As the girl walk closer Sakura managed to see in detail the fine features from the girl’s face that were perfectly adorned by a shoulder length jet black hair.       

The stranger, without saying a single word took a sit in front of her. Both stood in silence just staring at each other directly in the eyes. Sakura tried to figure out the mystery from the girl’s eyes, but she couldn’t help but gave in to the darkness and soon she found herself being its prisoner. The truth is that she didn’t mind to stay like that the whole night.

“Aren’t you cold?” A deep voice tickle her ears and her eyes diverged to the thin lips. Sakura’s mind was in somewhere else, under a spell she didn’t wanted to come out “Can you talk?” The other girl had to snap her to bring her mind from the daze. Finally in her five sense Sakura realized the situation she was in, alone with a completely stranger around the four in the morning, and it doesn’t matter how alluring the girl was, it wasn’t normal neither safe.

“I’m fine” She answered sharply, but in fact she could notice the air suddenly become frizzing. Her brows furrowed when the girl that seemed around her age didn’t do more than stare at her, which oddly made her feel uncomfortable, not the same way her grandfather’s made her uncomfortable, it was a strange feeling in her chest that she couldn’t describe. But as much as her instincts and common sense scream it at her, she didn’t feel in danger even if she should.

“I won’t hurt you, you don’t have to worry” Said the girl as if she were reading her mind.

“What are you doing here at this hour? I haven’t seen you before” The place in which Sakura lives is a close unit, reason why she knows all the residents as there wasn’t a lot because of the high prices.

“I just moved yesterday night, and I’m doing just the same as you” The serenity in her voice was mesmerizing “Besides…” All of a sudden the girl lean without any hesitate, so much that Sakura almost could feel her hot breath mixing with hers “I thought I heard you crying” Her low voice took Sakura sense into a one way trip, leaving her completely bewildered. Sakura didn’t dare to move an inch. She found herself chain to the girl’s mercy, who after a couple of seconds stood up “It was good to see to you, angel” The next thing Sakura knew was that the girl was already gone, leaving a dumbfounded Sakura behind.

Some minutes after she was already back at her house, her mind kept on repeating over and over again the few minutes she spent with the stranger. Sakura couldn’t help but remember those deep eyes that took her breath away, but for some strange reason something inside her felt like if she already had met them before. That piercing stare and hypnotic stare felt familiar, but maybe her mind was playing games on her once again, she will never forget someone like that. Once she was already in her room and laying in the bed, in the quietness of the night in which the silent and calmness rule, and even after several minutes had went by since the meeting, her heart kept on beating wildly and her mind can only think in one thing. Who is that girl?

Once again Sakura found herself already in her desk at school. She had arrived thirty minutes before the bell rang, as she prefer to die of boredom there rather than in the house. So as soon as the first ray of sun appeared in the horizon, she took her stuffs and made her way to school, having the luck from her side as neither of her grandparents had woke up, and there were really few workers around.  Sakura wasn’t surprise when she stood inside the classroom and there were only two students, probably they had club activities in the morning, which will explain their exhausted faces. 

Without much to do she lay in her desk, due to her small insomnia problem she had barely slept a few hours and she could already feel the repercussions of this; some minutes more of sleep sound really tempting and she will definitely need them if she wanted to survive the rest of the day, but also she could skip a couple of classes. As she considered her options she soon fall asleep. 

Progressively the noise around her began to increase with the passing of minutes caused by the students who arrived. Among them was included Mukaichi Mion, who after sighting her friend soundly sleep over her desk, couldn’t help but to sight deeply, but keeping in mind Sakura’s situation at home, that the girl hadn’t sleep much last night didn’t sound unusual. But the class will soon begging and Sakura will be in serious problems if the teacher found her sleeping again. 

“Sakura wake up” Mion tried shaking her friend by the shoulder, but she didn’t get any response. Mion should begin to ask for a dollar each time she has to wake up Sakura, as it is one of the most complicated things she know “Sakura Sakura Sakura” She began to repeat over and over again.

Suddenly her friend straightened her body abruptly. Sakura’s breathing was hectic and with her eyes while open, but the most odd was the slight blush in Sakura’s cheeks. Never in her whole life or at least the time she has befriend Sakura, Mion saw the girl blushing, not even when the most gorgeous person flatter her “What kind of dream did you just had?” She couldn’t help but think out loud.

Sakura felt the hot blood rushing to her cheeks when she heard her friend’s voice. Soon she covered her face to hide her redden cheeks, but probably her ears were the same “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t dream a thing” She lied shamelessly just to hide her tremendous embarrassment.     

The stranger had sneaked into her dreams, recalling once again the same situation, but with a different ending, one in which involve a high level of approaching than just her ear. Sakura still could feel as if she had lived it in the flesh, the soft yet electrifying touch over her cheek, pulling her closer just before she woke up in the middle of the classroom. It was so real that it was hard to believe it was a dream.

“That can’t be true” Teased her Mion with a big grin. She just knew too well Sakura to tell easily this kind of behavior was far from normal.   

To Sakura’s luck, the bell rang just in time to save her, and knowing her teacher she won’t late too much before step into the room, with a  glare so dark as if she were blaming her students for all her misfortune “You better go to your seat” Said Sakura once she had settle down her emotions. 

Not even a minute went by since the bell rang when the women of around fifty years old open the door and walked in. Her eyes that were hide behind her glasses looked over attentively to some papers. Strange, was the first thought Sakura had. Miss Harada never left something for the last minute, always being really methodical at everything she does, and that includes acknowledge perfectly the news she must announce at the beginning of the classes. Clearly anyone could see in her annoyed appearance that something had brought her out from her small world in which everything is impeccably organized.         

Once in her seat, the teacher began with the morning news, as who was in charge to clean the room once the day was over, assignments that must be done and in general the same bored rutting of every day. But one single thing was different; somehow the women seemed to be in a rush. Miss Harada loves details, she always takes her time (even more than she should) to go through the information, but oddly this time she just limit herself to say just the necessary, maybe she has something more important to do.

“Ehhh… with that being said” Her fingers rubbed her temples and her eyes closed. What kind of news can manage to distract the strictest teacher this morning, and even the rest of the students had noticed it, but the woman hadn’t even tried to cease the murmuring that annoyed her so much “I know is unexpected and despite we are in the second half of the year, today a new student will join” With these the murmuring became indiscriminate noise as everyone talked with the person beside making guesses, after all, what kind of person change of school at this time of the year “Please come in” 

The door slide open, giving a step to a young girl walking nonchalantly yet elegantly. Soon the voices were appeased but in the corner of the room Sakura’s heart went crazy, her whole body as her eyes lay over the stranger from last night. The atmosphere change drastically, everything seemed to vibrate under the new girl’s glare. Now that she sees her in the sun light the girl looked even more alluring, her skin was pale as if reject the sun, contrasting beautifully with her jet black hair, her eyes weren’t black but deep brown. Undoubtedly Sakura had never met a person with such strong presence.     

No one dare to utter the sightless noise neither even move, it was like if everyone were under a spell, fascinate inspecting each corner of the girl’s attractive look, whom despite of have male features, she didn’t fail in delight with delicate feminine features as well, it was the perfect collide from the two worlds, as if she could be a demon but an angel at the same time, redefining the meaning of beauty.

“She is Matsui Jurina” The teacher present her. Matsui Jurina, for some reason her name tickle her tongue. The slender girl bowed, each movement was made with so much grace that left Sakura’s eyes fascinated.

“It’s a pleasure, I hope we can get along” Once again she felt like shudder under her deep and melodic voice, making Sakura feel as if she were speaking just for her.

Nothing good can came up with Matsui Jurina’s arrival to her life, because with a simple exchange of glare, Sakura could already told the girl was her own hecatomb who will destroy everything she thought she were, as for the first time in her life, Sakura felt intrigue by a person.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: FALLEN ANGEL (JURISAKU) CHAPTER 1/?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 01:14:20 AM »
very interesting.
I hope you continue.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: FALLEN ANGEL (JURISAKU) CHAPTER 1/?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 02:31:06 AM »
very interesting.
I hope you continue.

I agree! I really like it so far! ^_^
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: FALLEN ANGEL (JuriSaku) CHAPTER 2/? 4/12/2017
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 09:40:32 PM »
CHAPTER 2

A month had already went by since Matsui Jurina’s arrival. For about a whole week she was the only thing which occupied everyone’s mouths, and it’s needless to say that it was expected, as she was one of the most gorgeous girls who had ever step in school. At a beginning there always were people around her trying to know more, but there was something in the way she talks with this deep and hypnotic voice, the way she look at you in the eyes as if she could read all of your sins, and just in her mere presence that gave goosebumps; and it’s not like she were rude or impolite, in fact, she was really polite and kind, but as you cross a word with her it was easy to say that there was something beyond, at least that’s what Sakura thought as she stare from afar.

When someone tried to venture and ask for a personal question, such as where did she came from, or why did she transferred at this time of the year, she would swiftly make use of her natural eloquence and make everyone forget about the main subject, playing smoothly with their attention without they even noticed it.

Even if their seats were so close to each other, since that night they haven’t talked even once, moreover, Sakura hadn’t even saw Jurina around the neighborhood, wondering if she really did live there. Sometimes she could feel in her skin the burning stare of Jurina’s gaze behind her, distracting her the whole class. But even if their voices didn’t reach each other, there were countless times in which their eyes met. At some point Sakura found herself looking for the mysterious girl among the crowd, there was something inside her that enjoys the feeling of losing in the unknown, and Matsui Jurina was everything but common.

The grind of the shoes against the floor echoed in the gym and a total of ten girls ran after the basketball ball from one side to another. Due to the bad weather outside there wasn’t any other option than play a match and in fact Sakura thanked it, because of that she would just have to sit the whole class without having to do the sightless effort, as she was pretty much known for being the most unathletic girl in her class, she would always be left behind and will be end up in the bench.

Her eyes moved from east to west following the ball, surprisingly Mion was kind of good in sports, reason why Sakura didn’t had anymore left option than sit with some girls whom seemed nice, but she barely commented on what they were talking, instead of that she prefer to stare at what or rather who they were excitedly gossiping, wondering if there was something in which Matsui Jurina weren’t good at.

From the very beginning of the game it was clearly that Jurina stand out in sports, even more than it looks like. Her feet moved rapidly making it a little harder to even follow her with the eyes, not doing any unnecessary movement as if she had already think about every possible development, reading the game perfectly and making the best choices. There was no other way to describe the scene more than fascinating. Jurina's black hair swayed in the air with each jump, a few drops of sweat caressed her white skin, and not to mention the dazzling smile that adorned her lips every time she scored a point, even adorable dimples added to the scene to make it more perfect.

Inevitably Sakura couldn’t help stare in silence from a far, everything else seemed to disappear when her attention was stolen by Jurina without her consent. But taking her completely off guard, Jurina's eyes went to hers and she could swear that at that moment time stopped and a large ball of darkness blinded her from the rest of the world. The lips of that mystery standing in the middle of the court curled with such malice that it even seemed sinister. Jurina’s eyes began to take on a glow that was not human and Sakura could only observe feeling how she was consumed by Jurina's gaze.

"Miyawaki enters the court" Abruptly her mind fell back to earth, all the students present were watching her intensely as if they were expecting something from her. For a second Sakura had felt that she had disappeared from this dimension immersing herself in a strange hallucination "Miyawaki" The teacher called her again already annoyed to be waiting for her.

Even without understanding the situation very well Sakura stood up and entered the field in the direction of Mion to get some explanation. "What's happening?" She asked immediately taking advantage of the fact that the game was suspended for a moment, exactly for how long she was spacing?

"Kodama-san got injured and someone had to replace her" Mion explained with some concern, Sakura looked much more distracted than usual, and not only that day. Since the new student had arrived her friend had been acting strange. When Jurina was near at any moment Sakura’s mind seemed to disappear. It was as if Jurina stole her existence.

"But why me?" From all the people who were sitting anyone could play better than she who could hardly catch the ball without hurting herself.

"The decision was made by the captain" Mion said with the same level of confusion as Sakura as she gaze with her eyes at the slender figure who stood in the middle of the court. Jurina had not thought for a second when she chose Sakura to replace Kodama-san, but the most suspicious of all was that the teacher had obeyed with great ease.

Sakura turned her face to look in the same direction as Mion. She thought she had heard wrong when her friend told her that Jurina had chosen her, but the subtle smile that almost looked flirtatious that she received from Jurina confirmed that her friend was not playing a joke.

All the other players looked at her with distrust and suspicion, nobody understood how Matsui Jurina had chosen without even thinking twice the least athletic girl in the whole room, but nobody dared to challenge that decision either, it was as if Jurina govern over the judgment of all.

"All to your positions" Indicated the teacher once she blew her whistle.

Without having any choice, Sakura walked to the side of Jurina where she knew she should play. The only thing that she was good at was to remember the theory, that should help her in something "Just keep your eyes on me" Suddenly Sakura heard Jurina’s voice, but when she turned to see her the whistle that started again the game boomed in the echo of the place.

Five minutes later and the game was reaching its end, and just as everyone expected it, Sakura was nothing more than a dead weight on the team. It was like a game of four against five. No matter how much she ran after the ball in the end it was as if she were chasing her own shadow. And in those rare moments where she manages to touched the ball immediately she lost it, causing the opposing team to score. Sakura's bad performance had caused the opposing team to tie the score and if things kept going the same way they would lose. But in spite of everything, nobody said anything to her. By that time, it was to be expected that a couple of insults would be shouted at her or at least a murderous look, but not a single click of teeth had been uttered by someone, at some point Sakura wondered if she was really playing or it was just a very real dream.

"Last 20 seconds" the teacher's voice resounded.

The ball was now in Jurina's hands, as Sakura thought she had heard, her eyes always followed Jurina's movements but every time she did her vision blurred and a slight squeak hammered her ears, making it almost unbearable to continue doing so.

Jurina dribbled the ball hard producing a resounding echo, the last play was in the hands of the athletic girl and that meant they would probably get the last point that would give them the victory. But in a blink Jurina was completely surrounded and nobody managed to react. Jurina's feet propelled her over the heads of her opponents as if she weighing a feather, everyone was waiting for a magnificent basket, but surprising everyone the ball went to that faint figure that was standing under the hoop.

Not knowing how the ball was now in Sakura's hands and she was completely paralyzed without knowing how to react. "Sakura score" Mion shouted at her, but Sakura heard her very far away. Suddenly, long hands and tall bodies began to block her vision, causing her to panic a bit more.

"Do it" She hear a deep voice inside her head that she could not relate to any that she knew. And as if her body were controlled by another person Sakura turned and with a small jump threw the ball that easily entered the hoop.

She had scored and it was not any other than the last point that defined the game. They had won. Soon Sakura felt an extra weight on her back when Mion hugged her with glee and her hair looked a little disheveled when the other players of her team came to congratulate her, all but that one with short hair that she simply watched from afar before disappearing by the door.

-----------

Sakura tried with all her strength not to give in to the weight of her eyelids. If Shinoda-sensei came to see her sleeping again in her class she didn’t even want to imagine the amount of extra exercises that she would give her. But with each minute that passed her eyes closed a little more. She doesn’t understand who was the genius who thought putting Physical Education before Chemistry was a good idea, and that day she felt especially tired. Despite playing only in the last five minutes of the game, her body felt like she had run a marathon. Sakura knew that her body wasn’t in good conditions but her tiredness was too much to attribute it to that fact.

Only ten more minutes and she would have won the battle. She consoled herself by looking at the time on her cell phone. Only nine more minutes, it was repeated once again with her gaze on the small screen. Just eight more minutes, the numbers began to mix with each other and little by little her neck was losing strength to keep her head up. Suddenly the hard wood of her desk felt like the softest pillow. When Sakura opened her eyes once more to see the time, her other companions were already packing their things and the tall and intimidating short-haired woman was calling her with her gaze from her desk.

And that's how Sakura ended up with a big stack of tasks to do before she could go home. First she would have to clean the room herself and then organize the gym's useful room. By the time she got home the sun would have already been hidden and hopefully she would not receive more punishment for arriving so late, the only thing that consoled her was that her grandfather had left the city again.

"Text me when you get home" Mion said goodbye while watching Sakura with pity. Shinoda-sensei had been especially strict forbidding her to help her friend, although surely Sakura wouldn’t have accepted and even less knowing that Mion had her part time job.

"Sure," Sakura said with a slight pout, there was nothing she would hate more than having to do chores, alone.

The shorter one left the room and Sakura remained for a moment observing her classroom completely empty. In a corner were waiting for her a few cloths, a bucket and a mop. She gave a long sigh accompanied by a slight groan and with her head back she walked her lazy steps towards her new friends. But before she could even reach it, the squeak of the sliding door opening made her face turn to face the person who entered.

Her body remained static for a minute without being able to take her eyes off Matsui Jurina who still was not moving from the entrance, apparently being as surprised as she was. "Why are you here?" Sakura managed to utter after who knows how long they were staring each other with a frightened expression.

"Shinoda-sensei told me that I had to clean the room and order the useful room of the gym" Jurina replied entering the room and walking in her direction.

"Did she punish you too?" Sakura followed the taller one with her eyes as she received the cloth Jurina handed her, still unable to understand well why everything was happening "Why?"

"I skipped class" Jurina replied with an expression of disbelief "I'm glad to know that you realize when the person sitting behind you isn’t" She said in a funny tone wanting to pretend to be offended.

Sakura could not help but giggle "I'm sorry" she apologized quickly when she realized how rude and bold she was being, but Jurina immediately smiled at her.
"I suppose you fell asleep as always"

Sakura scratch the back of her nape. Did I really do it so often? "I couldn’t help it" She had to accept with some embarrassment. This was probably the first time she had a decent conversation with Jurina and that made her feel oddly nervous. "Why did you miss class?" She didn’t know if she should ask or not but she didn’t want the conversation to end yet.

"I hate chemistry" In spite of how quickly Jurina answered, something in the back of Sakura’s mind told her that Jurina was lying, after all it was the first time that the tall girl did something like that and what Sakura has seen is that Jurina doesn’t has bad grades in chemistry "It would be better to finish this quickly" Jurina finished by saying ending their little talk and began nycleaning the teacher's desk. Sakura had no other choice but to imitate her and start cleaning the windows.

Forty minutes later and both girls were already carrying several balls in their hands and taking them to the small room in a corner of the gym. Despite the tedious task, Sakura had felt the time had elapsed strangely fast, before she realized the room was perfectly clean and only remained to keep the gym mats.

But the most surprising thing, but at the same time odd of everything, was this strange calm that enveloped the air when she was alone with Jurina. In spite of the silence that reigned Sakura didn’t felt uncomfortable at any moment, that annoying need to say something she always feels when she is with someone other than Mion was completely non-existent, on the contrary, it seemed to be as if the slightest syllable could ruin the serenity she enjoyed.

"Isn’t it too heavy for you?" Jurina had to ask when Sakura struggled to carry a few mats. Sakura's face was dyed red due to the amount of strength she had to do and she could already feel how her fingers were carving and losing every drop of blood.

"I'm fine, don’t worry." But Sakura's pride was perhaps too high, but in reality she was ashamed that a few mats were about to throw her to the floor when Jurina carried the same amount as if they were sheets of paper.

Jurina did nothing but raise an eyebrow at the tremendous lie and laugh at Sakura's stubbornness. "If you say so." She said to then start walking towards the small room, but keeping close and looking askance at Sakura with uneasiness.

Despite the fact that each step took her about a minute, and that at some point she couldn’t feel her extremities and a few drops of sweat were walking around the outline of her face, Sakura managed to bring all her mats to the frame of the door, where she had to yield and finally accept Jurina’s help "I really thought you would end up fainting" commented Jurina as she took the heavy load from Sakura's hands and mounted them on the mats that she carried.

Sakura felt the blood returned to her arms and her body now weighed a feather "I thought the same thing" Even in her trembling and panting voice could be feel her tiredness. Unable to avoid it her legs took two steps back and to let her back meet the surface of the wall to rest her body, but what her ears registered was the sound of a door closing.

Sakura’s eyes widened and Jurina turned to look at her completely alarmed. Sakura was afraid to step forward and confirm what she and Jurina were fearing, because if that door was to be closed, it would mean that they were already locked up. Because regardless of the situation, under no circumstances should students be given keys.

"Please tell me it was just my imagination" Jurina said still unable to move a single finger, looking at her with a terrified and expectant expression, probably the same that Sakura should have.

It was not necessary for Sakura to respond with words, because when she finally stepped forward and turned her body, the door was completely closed.

"I'm really sorry," Sakura repeated for the umpteenth time without having the courage to look at Jurina in the eye.

Jurina sighed long and heavily as she ran her fingers through her short hair and ruffled it a little. "I already told you that you don’t have to worry about that," She said sincerely, but with a touch of irritation at Sakura's insistence "It should not be too long before Shinoda-sensei come to look for us, give us a sermon on responsibility and then we can go home" Jurina tried to cheer her up a bit, but that only made Sakura feel more embarrassed. Maybe it would be better if Jurina got mad at her.

Sakura couldn’t articulate another word, preferring to hide her face between her knees. Because of the dim light that illuminated the small room, it could be deduced that it was around 5 o'clock in the afternoon and that it would not be long before it was completely dark. Jurina was sitting in front of her completely stoic as if the situation didn’t affect her in the least. Somehow having her so close the memories of the night they met came back as waves to the coast, and with it all those questions that envelop the indecipherable presence of Jurina.

"I haven’t seen you around the neighborhood again" Sakura spoke before she could control her curiosity.

Jurina's gaze fell on her, first it was a kind of surprise what she expressed, but then it was a seductive smile and a suggestive look that she received as an answer "I didn’t know you were looking for me" She said with a coquettish tone that almost made Sakura's cheeks turn crimson.

"And I didn’t know you were so presumptuous." No way and under any circumstances would Sakura let Jurina know how much she had affected her, and is that even she didn’t want to accept that she had done it.

Jurina on the other hand decided to simply laugh while being somewhat delighted at Sakura's response, "I have some things to do after class and I arrive home late"

"Part time work?"

Jurina shrugged a little and her eyes narrowed looking for the right words. "Something like that, I suppose." She said in the end leaving Sakura's curiosity in the same place, clearly Jurina was omitting some things on purpose.

"Your parents don’t worry?" She dared to ask no matter how imprudent it had been to do it. A strange force made her feel terribly attracted to Jurina's existence and that new feeling thrill her.

"I live alone" Sakura was speechless in the blink of an eye and she could not help but stare in surprise at Jurina's eyes, and not necessarily because of the answer she got, but simply because she got an answer.

Just when she had spoken, Sakura was ready to get an evasive answer as Jurina always does when she is asked about personal things, but Jurina had answered immediately and sincerely.

"Why did you transfer mid-year if it wasn’t because of your parents' work?" Now that she seemed to have the opportunity, Sakura wasn’t going to waste it and ask as much she wanted. Although she herself did not notice it, her eyes began to shine and something beyond her comprehension began to awake.

"Because I have some pending issues" The more Jurina answered the more Sakura's intrigue grew.

And that's how a small marathon of questions began, from the most trivial like a favorite color, to some more personal ones. Each and every one of them Jurina responded with ease, of course in one or another omitted certain information or preferred to return to Sakura the question, but by the time few rays of light illuminated the place both already knew a little more about the other.

"I thought you never answered anything about yourself" Sakura dared to point out still unable to understand why Jurina answered all her questions.

"And I that you never get interested on someone." Jurina's gaze was triumphant and with an air of superiority. And it was at that moment in which Sakura realized that it was not Jurina who was acting differently, but it was herself who was being totally exposed.

That idea exploded in her face without warning. She didn’t recognize herself for a moment in which she lost total control of her words and allowed the excitement and desire to discover what Matsui Jurina had that attracted her so much took control "Who are you?" Her voice sound husky and astonished.

"Whoever you want me to be" Jurina's smile began to take on a malicious air with a tinge of perversity.

Just in that moment all of the sudden her body began to feel heavier and tired. Her vision began to become a blurred and again that hammering sound attacked her ears. Sakura naively believed that if she just ignored it the pain would disappear, after all she suffers from some strange migraine attacks and possibly she was just having one more. She must endure, because there is still something she has to know "Why did you choose me?" Her voice sounded faint and distant as if it were about to vanish.

Despite seeing that Sakura was suffering some pain, Jurina just observed approaching a little, but without any intention to help "Because it seemed you wanted to escape" Jurina's smile increased until it looked sinister. By that time Sakura was unable to articulate a word, realizing when her body didn’t respond and her breathing became heavy that it was not a common migraine attack "Sakura, you don’t feel like feeling alive, do you? What you want is something that puts your world upside down and makes you rethink everything you are, something that moves all your fibers and awakens your desire "A hot and burning heat ran through her from head to toe and Jurina's words were the only thing that could overcome the piercing sound, it was only a matter of seconds before her conscience gave way. "Tell me Sakura ... don’t you ever feel like embrace the devil?" Finally, her mind sank into deep darkness.

A delicate and pleasant sensation caressed her face, a soft breeze slipped through her hair and filled her lungs, her body felt light and extremely relaxed. Despite the darkness that didn’t allow her to see where she was, she was not afraid, it was rather a heavy melancholy that settled on her chest what she felt. The warmth of those arms that wrapped her made her feel safe, but at the same time it brought her a sadness that felt alien. The grip increased around her body and a few heartbreaking sobs lamented in her ear almost as if the same life was slipping through her fingers. She had never before felt the pain as she did in that moan, and with the tears that fell on her face the oppression of her chest grew until it became unbearable. Even so, she couldn’t move nor even reproduce any sound, it was as if she were trapped inside a body in which there was no life.

Sakura’s eyes opened abruptly, the ceiling of her room was the first thing that entered her field of vision. Her body could still feel the heat of a foreign body that enveloped her as well as the pain in her chest. As if she had lived the dream in her own flesh, still shuddering with that heartbreaking lament, and without even noticing a thin and lonely tear rolled by itself through her cheek. Many things went through her mind, but the least she had to worry about was a dream, since her biggest problem was not being able to remember how she had come to her room.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »
Jurina Matsui... who and what are you?

Ahh~ seems like things will get interesting from here! >w<

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 04:25:02 AM »
Jurina Matsui... who and what are you?

Ahh~ seems like things will get interesting from here! >w<

I agree, I want to know what or who Matsui Jurina really is.

Also what happened to Sakura?  :cry:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: FALLEN ANGEL (JuriSaku) [CHAPTER 2/?] 4/12/2017
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 12:05:04 AM »
I'm really intrigued to know who Jurina is.

What has Jurina done to Sakura?

And why does Sakura feel so tired?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Echo