JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami

Author Topic: [Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (Reply)  (Read 6958 times)

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
[Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (Reply)
« on: October 28, 2013, 02:22:01 PM »
Nyan-nyan's ig just made my day. So I’m trying to finish my kojiyuu story.
PS: my 1st story (in English) and i'm not in a good term with english language *Hi5 with Sae-chan *

Happy belated bithday our queen charming Oshima Yuko  :heart: :heart: :heart: May your tsundere cat didn’t turn to be jealous monster.

What a Birthday

15 October 2013
Haruna's POV

"You're mad, aren't you?," Accused Yuko to me.
"…..,"
"Haruna, please talk to me…," begging Yuko, wich trying to hold me.
*sigh*
"You know that Sayaka and Sae have been planning all this party since forever right? I mean, look im your girlfriend, and they're my bestfriend. You still have all my time outside work. And I didn't have lot chance to  met them. Especially since Sae can perform with SNH48 and Sayaka graduated," add Yuko.

Now if I'm thinking about Yuu-chan's word, she's absolutely right. But, can't I be selfish? Am I wrong if I want to celebrated my girlfriend birthday? I guess, little protest wouldn’t hurt #evillaugh

"Hmm, alright," came my short reply. And then I walk to bedroom, leaving Yuu-chan in living room. "Anyway Yuko, tonight you sleep on the couch! No room for you in my bed,"  add me before I'm slam the door.

Yuko's PoV
"Whaat?? I guess I didn’t have any choice now," *sigh* But I want to cuddling with my Nyannyan. Nyannyan, why you have to be angry at me? I want to sleep on our bed!

16th October 2013
Haruna PoV

'Gaah, I hate this situation. Pretend to mad at Yuu-chan, though I really miss her. Today AKB48G have rehearsal for Hallowen party. And I saw Yuu-chan give advice to our kouhai. She's so cute when she is all serious like that. I want to kiss her so bad. Guess I can wait till tomorrow evening. Or I can't?’ *sigh*

"Yo Nyaro. What was that?," suddenly Mari-chan pat my back.

"Mari-chan! You startled me!," I give her my best pout and she hug me. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Yuu-chan glared at Marichan. 'Yes! She is irritated' and I hugged back Mari-chan to make her more irritated lol

"Are you wished my dead Nyaro? I'm not married yet. Ricori and LoveMary just started you know," came Marichan's sarcasm.

"So you didn’t want to help me Mari-chan?," I said with frown a little. Okay, maybe too much. But hey, I want to make my squirrel irritated here.

"So you really want to make your pervert squirrel jealous huh?," replied Marichan, slighty amused.

"You can say that. I hate her you know. She didn’t even have time for me on her birthday. Such a girlfriend she is," mumbled me.

"Ara, so you want her for yourself huh? Sure Nyaro is such a greedy girlfriend ,"  and Marichan can't hide her amusement.

"I'm not greedy you know. I just cant help that I want to spend her birthday with just two of us. It's been a long time we didn't have a day off. And when she got her day off at her birthday, she didn't even care about how I feel. That squirrel and her 'bestfriend over girlfriend' motto. Urgh, I hate her. Mari-chan lets go on a date tomorrow," I said changing the mood.

"Whooah. That was a long sentence you know. I mean really long," teased Marichan.

"So? Yes or no?," I didn't bother to reply her tease.

"Nah, I'll pass. Rather than go on a date with you, I prefer go on date with your squirrel," said Marichan with her famous smirk. 'God, how I wish to wiped that smirk away'.

"Ah I see,"

"Now don’t be mad at me Nyaro, if I did'd promise Jurina, I would love to have a date with you. Or maybe you want to join us?," offered Marichan.

"Thank you Mari-chan. But I didn’t want to ruined your sisterly outing. So I think I would stay at my hotel room instead," come my reply with little smile.

"Oh, okay Nyaro. So? Wanna grab some ice cream? My treat," said Marichan.

"Your treat? Sure," come my quick reply.

16 October, evening.

Yuko's PoV

After have long day with concert's rehearsal and drama's filming . I'm kinda need some good bath. And then I would go to Twintower room. I hope Haruna didn’t want to confront me again. I'm not in the mood to have argument with her. Especially now, near my birthday. Carefully I entered my room that I share with Haruna. Big thanks to management who let me and Haruna shared room. Usually I have Sae-chan as roommate. But since Sae-chan rent her own room and share it with Sayaka, I can have Haruna. Such a waste I can't cuddle with her. *sigh*

I saw Haruna already fall asleep. Guess she didn’t plan to wait me. Carefully I put my bag on nearby chair and started undressed. Then I entered bathroom. To said that I'm surprised is an understatement. Haruna was already prepared hot tub for me. And she even put my favorite bath product on the side of the tub.  And I feel guilty for leave her behind. Must do something to please her I guess. I began to walk out from the bathroom and searching for my phone. I carry my phone to the bathroom and start to contact my manager.

"Moshi-moshi," I said after my manager pick up the phone.

"Hai Yuko-chan? What's wrong? Why you called me so late?," come the answer from other line.

"Can you canceled all my appointment for 24th October manager-san?," I recalling my memories, trying to remember Haruna's day off.

"What happen Yuko-chan? Do you not feeling well?," I hear my manager voice hinted her worry.

"Nah, I just need some good day off. Count that as your birthday present for me. I know you didn't buy any gift yet," I smirked, but I guess it’s useless. My manager didn’t even saw my face anyway.

"How'd you know? Geez, I guess I didn’t have to search any gift for you. Alright then, I'll arrange everything. Have a good rest and happy birthday Yuko-chan," yes, that’s my manager. She know how to pleased me.

"Woy, it’s not midnigth yet. So save your birthday greeting for later. Alright I must go. Thank for your help manager-san. Ja," quickly I ended the call before my manager give reply. I still didn’t have bathed yet. God. Must be quick.

15 minutes later I walk out from bathroom and open my suitcase. Sayaka said she already prepared my costume. So I put short pants and t-shirt and jacket and also sneakers. When I stat to get dressed. I heard Haruna mumbled on her sleep.

"….chan?," 'what whas she said?'

"Yeah Nyannyan?," I glanced at her through the mirror. Haruna then sat and rubbing her eyes. 'how cute, I want to kiss her. Damn distance'

"How long have been you're arrive, Yuu-chan? Why you didn’t wake me up?," she said with a frown plastered at her beautiful face.

"Oh, not too long. I'm just finish take bath. You know that I didn’t take much time in the bathroom when im such in a hurry right?," I give her my best smiled.
"And about didn’t wake you up, I guess I didn’t have a heart to do that. You look so peaceful. So I went to bathroom instead," add me.

"Mou, so if I didn’t wake up, I wouldn’t able to see you until tomorrow night right? Yuu-chan is so cruel," and here comes the famous pout of Kojima Haruna.

I went to bed and sat beside her. I caressed her check, touched her forehead with mine’s, and kiss her lip to make that pout go away.
"Haruna, I didn’t meant like that. If you didn’t wake up, I still would have to stole one or two kiss from you. I missed you. And thanks for the bath," I showed my dimples to make her smile. Guess it work. Hell, the power of Oshima Yuko's dimples. Lol

"You're such a sweet talker, my squirrel. Nah, you are perverted sweet talker squirrel. Now kiss me and go away," come her reply to change the mood.

"How about we make out a bit?," I said with perverted face. I then closed my eyes, wishing for smack on my head. But wait, why the smack didn’t came? Then I open my eyes, slighty confused. "Nyannyan?,"

"Do we have enough time to do that? It's quarter to midnight you know," she said after grabbing her phone to look what time, then put back on the table beside the bed.

"You don’t mind then? It should be enough coz Sae's room in the same floor with us," I said with goofy face.

"That’s not enough time Yuu-chan. I'm afraid that I'm not able to stop my self once we make out. I missed you you know," admit her shyly.

I captured her lips and kissed her slowly. To be honest, me myself also afraid not be able to stop my self. So I didn’t put more passion to that kiss. So do Haruna. Then we ended our kiss with quick peck.

"I guess its my time to go. Anyway, what’s you plan for today Nyannyan?," I stand up and look at her.

Haruna also stand up and grab my hand.
"Would you mind if I walk you to Sae-chan's room?," she said shyly.

"I would be glad," then we walk out of the room. When Haruna lock the door, I spoke again "About your plan today? You didn’t answer that,"

"That’s secret you know," came Haruna's short reply. Damn tsundere, one minute she's all dere-dere, one minute all tsun-tsun.

And I didn’t want to ask again. If she didn’t want to tell me. Then I wouldn’t bother to annoy her. Finally we arrive in front of Sae-chan's room. I stoped and look at her eyes.
"All right then. I think you should go back to our room Nyannyan. Good night, sleep well. Thanks for the bath. Love you," I smiled. And knocked the door.

"I know Yuu-chan. Have fun you guys. Alright, see you tomorrow night. Don’t drink too much alcohol. Ja," and Haruna didn’t bother to wait for Sae to open the door. Stracht that she didn’t even bother to wait my reply. Argh, alright I guess its not the time to be sad. Behind the door in front of me, there’s my bestfriends that waiting for my birthday party.

---- to be continued -----

Coming up next:
- Shinyuu trio bonding
 See you later guys. Thanks for visiting this thread.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:50:17 PM by 48GGMU »
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
Re: [Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (chapter 1)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 03:01:18 PM »
yaaaay.... KojiYuu....

continou pleeaaa :twothumbssseeee

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 05:28:54 PM »
kojiyuu cuteness over load XD
please continued it

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »
Kojiyuu *A* thanks, this make my day <3

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 12:32:19 AM »
im in cloud kojiyuu when im reading this  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
this is so cute and kojiyuu's cuteness overload!!! :inlove: :heart: :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 01:45:06 AM »
im already reading this for 4x damn update it already please :inlove: :bow: XD

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 04:48:46 AM »
YEAHHHHHH KOJIYUU THANX A LOT!!

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 06:20:53 AM »
I like it. :D

Update soon~

Offline 48GGMU

• ecchi
    • yuk00shi
[Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (chapter 2)
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 06:22:28 PM »
Chapter 2. Not much fluff-y this time or not  :lol:

and i said again

Happy belated bithday our queen charming Oshima Yuko  :heart: :heart: :heart: May your tsundere cat didn’t turn to be jealous monster.

What a Birthday

"I know Yuu-chan. Have fun you guys. Alright, see you tomorrow night. Don’t drink too much alcohol. Ja," and Haruna didn’t bother to wait for Sae to open the door. Stracht that she didn’t even bother to wait my reply. Argh, alright I guess its not the time to be sad. Behind the door in front of me, there’s my bestfriends that waiting for my birthday party.

------- Chapter 2 --------

Not long after Haruna leave me, I hear soft click from the other side of the door and then Sae-chan greet me.
"It's about time you arrive Yuko-chan," she said kind of amused. Then I walk in and wait for sae-chan to lock the door.

"Sorry Sae-chan. It's Nyannyan," and just then, she already understand.

"Yeah I know. I don’t blamed her though. If I'm in her shoes, I also want some alone time with you on your birthday," then we walk to the room. There's Sayaka sat on the chair already waiting for us. Then there's a preparation for birthday cake on the table. Yay, it's time for the party. Shinyuu trio yo.

"Yuko, It's about damn time you arrive," said Sayaka and pat the chair beside her. Signaling me to sit beside her.

"Hello to you too Sayaka. Thank you for missed me. And yes, I missed you too," come my sarcasm reply.

"Now now. Enough you two. It’s time for the party you know. So quit that childish behaviour," Sae-chan cut in. Me and Sayaka just rolled our eyes.

"Mou, you're no fun Sae-chan," add me.

"Alright, lets decored the birthday cake. And Sayaka-chan, I will write the text," Sae-chan changing the topic.

"I'll leave that for you two. Now I'm gonna reply member's text message," I said grabbing my phone from my purse. It's 24.10 now. There's a lot text in my inbox. I start to read all the message and prepared for my reply. But there's no message from Haruna. When I check Haruna’s twitter, there’s no new tweet. Guess she already fall asleep. #positivethinking. After I reply all the message, I saw Sayaka and Sae almost finished decoring the cake. I took several photo of them. They're very cute. I'm so glad having them as my bestfriend. 

"It's finished," Sae-chan said in high tone.

"Yeah, now lets change to our costume," add Sayaka. Then she drag Sae-chan to bathroom.

"Wait, where's my costumes?," I ask them and following to the bathroom.

"Uhm, about that, I just prepared for Sae. Birthday girl didn't need costumes. Beside, we didn’t celebrated halloween this year. But you still got your hat," answer Sayaka starting to wear her frankfurt costume.

"Don't worry Yuko-chan. I already prepared our mask for tomorrow," said Sae-chan who got baby costume. Lol they're so funny.

"If you say so," answer me pretend to be irritated. After they finished. We walk to the table and I sat between them and put my hat on.

"Alright then. Now Yuko, start make wish and blow the candle okay?," said Sayaka pat my back.

Then Sayaka and Sae start singing Namida Surprise while I make wish.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear my friend, Happy birthday Yuko. Yuko-chan Otanjoubi omedettou"

Then I blow up the candle and I give my best smile for my bestfriends. And I start to slicing the cake. Wait, why the text said BITHDAY? That Sae-chan. Lol

"Nee Sayaka, is that you who write this?," I ask Sayaka with my evil smirk.

"Lol, that’s not me. My english is perfect you know," she said.

"Figured," I said flatly then start to eat the cake.

"Stop making fun of me you two," Sae-chan said with pout.

"Here here, come to mommy baby Sae," Sayaka pat her lap. I just laughed.

"And here's baby Sae and her muscular frankfurt. Oh and Sayaka, this cake is so delicious," I added.

"Mou Yuko-chan," still with pout on her face Sae-chan.

"Thank you Yuko. I'm glad you like it. I'm in a rush when buying that cake," said Sayaka.

After the three of us finishing the cake, I said
 "So what's the plan now? I kind of tired after have a long day," one thing that I like when being with them is I can be honest. When I feel tired, I can speak it out loud. And they will understand.

"Yeah me too. So Sayaka? What's the plan?," add Sae-chan.

"Why me? It's always Yuko who planned everything," said Sayaka.

"Alright then if we didn't have plan yet. I guess it's time for me to open my present," I said grinning.

"No present until tomorrow," Sayaka said.

"Whaa… Why?," I frowned.

"That’s secret Yuko-chan," add Sae-chan.

"Mou, you're no fun guys. Why birthday girl didn’t get her present," I whined.

"Don’t forget Yuko-chan, Secret makes woman, woman," here comes Sayaka impersonated Vermouth from Meitantei Conan.

"Since when you become a woman Saaya-chan?," I start make fun of her with called her with her old nickname.

"That’s not nice Yuko-chan. Sayaka is the true woman you know," and here comes princess charming who save her woman.

"Thank you Sae," said Sayaka shyly.

"Anything for you my lady," urgh that lovebirds. Then I pretend to call Haruna.

"Nyannyan, open the door and let me in. I also want lovey dovey moment with you," I said with hurt voice.

Suddenly they hugged me, and that make me out of breath.

"Is Yuko-chan happy now?," Sayaka mimicking my voice.

"Guys, can't breath," I managed to said. Then they ended their death hug. Damn twintower and their super power.

"Aw, Yuko-chan is so cute when she’s all sad. And it can't be helped that we want to hug you," said Sae-chan.

"Death hug you mean," I remarked. "Sayaka, Sae-chan I'm tired. I want to sleep. And I'm in the middle. If tonight I can't cuddling my Nyannyan, then both of you shouldn't cuddling as well," I added.

"Alright sleep then. But before we sleep. Lets finish this bottle first," said Sayaka pointed at the half empty wine bottle.

"Cheers.. For Yuko's happiness one year ahead. Hope you'll graduate soon lol," half sober Sayaka said and raised her glass.

"Yeah Yuko-chan, if you graduated then you and Sayaka can come to SNH theatre to watch me shine there," add Sae-chan.

"Cheers," I raised my glass as well.

After we finished one bottle, then we went to bathroom to change into pyjama and wash our teeth. Then we go to bed. As I said before, I managed to stay in the middle of twintower.

Suddenly Sae-chan ask, "Nee, what time we should wake up?," looking at me and Sayaka.

"Hmm, what time now?," I ask.

"3 am. How about we get up 8 am then?," suggest Sae-chan.

"Nah, better put your alarm at 8.30 am. So we can eat breakfast at 9," Said Sayaka.

"Alright then. Lets sleep. Good night," said Sae-chan after set her alarm and put her phone on the table beside the bed. She wrap her arms around my tiny body.

"Good night you two," Sayaka also wrap her arms onto mine's.

"You two such a baby. Good night," I kissed Sae's left check and Sayaka's right check.

"Sleep Yuko," mumbled Sayaka.

"Yes mommy,"

17 October 2013, 08.30 am, TwinTower's room

Yuko's PoV

"Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu…, Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu…, Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu…, Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu...," I rubbed my eyes because of the loud voice. I guess that’s the sound of Sae-chan's alarm. Geez, that nascistic girl. Lol. When open my eyes, I hear some noise from bathroom. Obviously Sayaka and Sae already wake up. *sigh* Why didn’t they wake me up? Then I stretch my body and slowly get up. I then rush to the bathroom. There Sae-chan and Sayaka already dressed in a proper cloth. And I'm still in my pyjama.

"Good morning Yuko-chan,"

"Yuko good morning," They said in chorus. I just ignore them and start to wash my teeth. Then I wash my face. Trough the mirror I can saw Sayaka raised her eyebrows. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1

"You didn’t bath?," Sayaka ask.

"Nah, I forgot to bring my spare clothes. So I'll go to my room to bath and change my cloth," I answer when change to my short pants and T-shirt.

"I smell you'll late for breakfast," Sae-chan can't hide her amusement.

"You and your dirty mind," I said flatly.

"Blame Sayaka for that,"  answer Sae-chan.

"Oi, I'm the innocent here," said Sayaka.

"Yeah, like anyone would believe that," come my reply. "Anyway, just order my favorite food okay?," add me with 'I'm sure you understand what I mean' face.

"Alright, give our greetings to Haruna-chan then. See you on the cafetaria," said Sae-chan when wink at me.

"Okay, see you later guys," then I'm heading to my room. When I'm arrived in my room, it's already 08.45 am. I open the door and enter my room, then I lock the door. When I saw the bed, Haruna still asleep. Yes! I have a chance to be evil. Lol.

After I put my shoes in the place, and also my bag and jacket. Carefully I approached the bed and kissed her. She's not wake up yet but responded my kiss. We fought for dominance. When we parted because of the lack of the air, I realized that I'm already on top of Haruna. Then Haruna opened her eyes.

"Yuu-chan? You really here? I'm not dreaming then," she said with low voice, slighty confused.

"Dreaming?," I smirked at her.

"Yeah, I think I'm dreaming. Because I do remember you said that you wouldn’t come back until today's evening. Don’t you?," explained her.

"Hmm, yeah I remember. But I forget to bring spare clothes Nyannyan. And this shirt smelled alcohol. I didn’t like it. So I need to change my clothes," answer me "Oh, and also I need Nyannyan kisses to give me power," I added.

"Pervert," accused her.

"Now, who's the pervert? I just want to kiss you, but your hand?," I pointed at her hand that still on top of my butt.

"I guess your perverted mind already rubbing my innocent one," she said innocently. She's so cute. So I can't help my self and kiss her. This time I added full passion. Then there's a lot of moan come out from our lip.

When we parted, we already out of breath. That was the best kiss, I mean make out, this week. Then Haruna trying to sit up. Guess she need more effort coz I already comfort enough in my place, which is on top of her. Lol

"Nee yuu-chan, how much time we have?," ask her.

"Don't know. Hold on, I'll text Sae-chan," I said when trying to reach Haruna's phone. Well, mine's on my bag, and out of my reach. So I used Haruna's instead. Then I text Sae-chan asking how much time I have before I should go down to cafetaria.

"Why don’t you used your own phone?," ask Haruna.

"Nah, it's too far. Beside you're so comfortable. Anyway, what's your plan for today? You didn’t have day off like me and Sae-chan. Shouldn’t you already prepared for work?," I remarked.

"I didn’t have work until 1 pm Yuu-chan. I shouldn’t wake up yet," said Haruna who already pinched my check.

"Mou Nyannyan, that’s hurt you know," I whined a litte.

"That’s what you get because you wake me up," said Haruna .

"I didn’t mean to wake you you know. I just want to give you morning kiss. Coz last night I didn’t get my good night kiss," I added. Then Haruna's phone beeping. And there's one text from Sae-chan.

"What's her reply?," ask Haruna pointed at her phone.

"We're going to explore Disney Sea at 11 am. So you better show up at cafeteria at 10 am. Oh and don’t forget to send our greetings for Haruna-chan. Oh and Yuko-chan, could you go to my room before go down to cafetaria? I left our mask and your present on the bed. If you ask for the key, I already put Sayaka's inside your bag'. That's what it says," I told Haruna. "I curious about their present though. Do you have any idea Nyannyan?," I said when look at Haruna.

"Nah I'm clueless here. And tell Sae-chan and Sayaka I said thank you," said Haruna when grab her phone and put it on the table. "You're still have 65 minutes. You want to take bath now?," ask Haruna.

"Uhmm, if I said yes. Would you come with me Nyannyan?," I said seductively and got up. Haruna just stared and me with unreadable eyes. "What?," I added with casual tone.

"You better didn’t start something if you couldn’t finish that Yuu-chan. Especially now when my hormone is not stable," argh, don’t tell me that it's Haruna's PMS periode. When I trying to remember Haruna's monthly period, I didn’t found any problem. And when I'm still busy thinking, suddenly I heard Haruna's laughter.

"Yuu-chan is so cute when she's all serious like that, you should remember that I just ended my period last week Yuu-chan," Haruna explained to me.

"Nyannyan is so cruel," I whined.

"Yuu-chan is more cruel. Yuu-chan didn’t even remember my period," said Haruna kind of hurt. And here come another trouble. Geez.

"Haruna.. Can we stop that? I didn’t want to argue with you. Not again. At least not now," oops, I think I just wake the lion up. Why I called her name. That alone can start another fight. Geez.

"And now you called me Haruna. Am I make you tired Yuu-chan?," despite her hurtful voice, she still called me with my petname.

"I'm just tired okay. And no, I'm not tired with you. Yet. And sorry for that Haruna's part Nyannyan, I guess I'm really tired," again, why would I sait that 'yet' part out loud. 

"Yet? How soon is that yet of you Yuu-chan?," and now Haruna about to cry. I'm in trouble now. Geez.

"I don’t know Haruna. I don’t know. And honestly, I didn’t come here to have a fight with you. So please, don’t make me feel bad with your tears. For God's sake Haruna, today is my birthday!," without I realized, I was called her name again and now I shout at her. That’s not good Yuko. "Nyannyan please.., Today I want to be happy. So don't cry okay?," I managed to lowered my voice and call her with her pet name.

"…..," just her tears that drop on her check voiced her mind.

"Alrigth then. If my presence just make you sad. I guess I'm no longer needed here. I'll go bath and spend my day with Sayaka and Sae. And no, I wouldn’t comeback here again. I'll bring my suitcase to Sae's room," then I walked to the bathroom. To be honest, I didn’t mean to act like a jerk that leave her woman with tears. It's just I can't stand with woman's tears. Especially if that said tears is caused by me. I feel bad. Really bad. So I ended up runaway.

----- to be continued -----

a/n plus reply:
- Sorry if this chapter is so lame. Well, i didn't intended to write this long. Originally, this is a oneshot with about 1k words. But when i typing, it's become longer. Guess i'm such a failed author here. lol.  :imdead: :imdead:

- I'm still have Shinyuu trio bonding for upcoming chapter

- Thanks for all you who read my story 

@edogawa4869 : Thanks, i hope you'll like this one. I put some quote from meitantei Conan though.  :hiakhiakhiak:

@ptrd3009 : Thanks, hope you'll like this chapter  :hehehe:

@abcari : Thank you Abcari-san  :on woohoo:

@Tam_atsu : Thank you Tam-san. I hope you'll read this chapter 48 times?  :on lol: :on lol: here comes greedy-[failure]-author  :hehehe:

@Haruko : You're welcome Haruko-san :on woohoo:

@Konoe : Thank you Konoe-san :hehehe:

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (chapter 2)
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 07:10:37 PM »
update...

yaayy...   :on woohoo:

the trio baka was great...

hahaha...  :wahaha:

and make out scene of KojiYuu was, aaarrghhh...  :on bleed: :wriggly:

but why you have to end up like that?????  :scolding:

bring back my KojiYuu moment....  :gyaaah:

hope u will update soon...  :kneelbow:

and thanks for the vermouth quote...

big fan of conan...   :hee:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 07:51:47 PM »
okay I cant blame Yuko or Harunyan here ._.

waiting for the next one >w<

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 08:35:36 PM »
oh writer-san you are so cruel :(
but i can't brame haruna or yuko about this situation
please update soon  :bow:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
The bond of the three is great. Feels real.

I was enjoying the Kojiyuu moment and then suddenly it turned sad. :nervous

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
what have you done yuuchan  :panic: :shocked
you cant enjoy your day if you and haruna is not in good terms so you better
go back to nyan nyan  :panic: :panic:

update sooooon!!! :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 03:59:38 PM »
OMG is so sad about that, but neccesary for the drama sake.... I want smexy time but yeah... In mi opinion when Yuko say haruna´s name its my private and cute... but yeah you manage this like this is so bad... an interesting thing if you ask me..

Offline 48GGMU

• ecchi
    • yuk00shi
Re: [Kojiyuu] What a Birthday (Reply)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »
Not yet an update. Thank you for visiting this thread  :)

Reply:

@edogawa4869: Trio baka? Well, they're fun to write  :lol: If you already got  :on bleed: just from that make out scene, then probably i shouldn't put smexy scene  :lol: jk

@abcari: If you didn't blame Harunyan or Yuko, then you should blamed the author lol :on gay: :on gay:

@ptrd3009: Whaa... I'm not cruel ptrd-san, yet  :wahaha:

@Konoe: Shinyuu trio quality yo :on asmo:

@Tam_atsu: Naah, i'll make Yuu-chan happy and leave Harunyan  :shifty: :shifty: #crazyfangirl  :wahaha:

@Haruko: Well, if they in a good mood, calling each other with their name (no honorific) is so romantic i think. But well, i already put them in a bad situation though   :wahaha: Thanks for commenting Haruko-san. Also thanks for write Una oportunidad fic. Gawd, i'm just finished read Sae's letter @ Yuu-chan's seitansai when i read your last update. So the feels is so real.  :nya: :nya: :nya: You know, that said make me want to try write SaeYuu fic.  :bow: :bow:

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 04:17:57 PM »

@edogawa4869: Trio baka? Well, they're fun to write  :lol: If you already got  :on bleed: just from that make out scene, then probably i shouldn't put smexy scene  :lol: jk

yeah... because they are... ahahaha...  :P

but of course i like them..  :twothumbs

noooo....  :gyaaah:

doooon't....

i'm ready to faint for that smexy scene....  :pleeease:

waiting for the next update...  :hee:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »
updatee please  :bow: :bow: :banghead: :( :heart: :heart:

Silent reader for now

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
where are youuu?? :? update please  :bow: :bow:

Silent reader for now

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 10:46:32 AM »
update??? really looking forward to the rest of the story!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miki Fujimoto - Okitegami