JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Yoru no Mukou

Author Topic: The False Endings of Life as We Know It aka The Peace 10th Anniversary  (Read 2328 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The day is finally here, the song that has broken Rika from the shell of the unknown to the star she is today (Charmy was great, but this was better) it has been performed, imitated, and even has become an opening song to a certain radio show here :nervous Most of all it is Rika's Favorite Song

It is the 10th anniversary of The Peace (ザ☆ピース!)

There are so many videos out there for this song and versions that I will leave up to you guys to post up here.

Now, I will start off that I had been planning to do this for a very long while, and I know many people know why I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this song and how this song got me here.  Also, this being a Rika-esque forum, there is nothing better than to let anyone listen to this whole song again.  So post whatever you think about this song and how the lyrics and the famous monologue inspires you :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

:shocked  :lol:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
The 5th generation were about to join Morning Musume- and they were like "OMG! I can't do this....look how good the last generation was! Aw shitttt!" (Well Ai does have that look of "Shit yeah, I can do this".....)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Yoru no Mukou