JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Oct 07 2010

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread (田中れいな) [+297 pages]  (Read 510436 times)

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+297 pages]
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »
studio version is out now! love Reina's yankee t-shirt! very suiting for her  :wriggly:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+297 pages]
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »
The studio version is even better than the another ver. God, Reina dancing was on fire! And I love the size of her pants XD Hip hop yankii style FTW :P

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从*´ ヮ`) [+297 pages]
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »
Junjun, Gakisan and Reina on Masshup! Musio (080413)

Reina babbles too much :lol: and there's arm wrestling! Guess who lost :D

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2008, 05:12:34 AM »
:shock:

my little Reina is XXXXX  !!!

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2008, 07:56:16 AM »
 :ding: Reina is the best !!!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
wow Reina's really strong...I think she was pretty strong back in the h!m arm wrestling days too!

Watching her arm wrestle, I'm reminded of a conversation I had with my friend the other day...We were watching Resonant Blue Another ver. and she was like "Reina's just the cutest thing on earth!" (which I totally agree with) though my response was like "hmm...if you ran into her on the streets what would you think?  Cutest girl ever or oh no, I better make a run for it? *insert RB image here* "  We agreed it was a little of both since Reina's a feisty one.

There's just so many sides to Reina =D  Reina's just awesome that way =D

now on with another one of my random thoughts...the "problem child" team XD

was watching Alo Hello 2 again and we all know of the craziness of Sayu+Reina but it really hit me that they have this crazy friendship when Reina said "I laughed a whole lot.  I probably was able to laugh because I was with Sayu"  and when watching Haromoni@ it really does seem true.  Whenever Reina's sitting next to Sayu, the two of them just go crazy with their antics...ameblo also reminded me of this...Reina and Sayu were just totally rolling around laughing XD and there's dvd 16...okay now that I think about it, the examples just go on and on...it's amazing I didn't really notice the happiness of the SayuReina combi till now XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2008, 06:39:04 AM »
OMG, I saw some clips and pictures of Reina in Taiwan and I have to say she is so PRETTY!! And cute and humorous too. Gosh, you can't not love the girl. She is gorgeous when she has her hair down like when they just got off the plane  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pictures

And the videos

Part 1

Part 2

Another TV Show

Some simple translations of what she said:

1) When asked why only 3 members are chosen to come on this trip. Reina's reply: "Cuz we are the cutest!" :D
2) When asked if its okay to tell the remaining members what she said when they come to Taiwan. R: "Definitely Okay desu~~" XD
3) The chicken soup tastes like the soup base used in her family :)

According to fan reports:

1) Reina seemed tired or out of it on the trip. (I guess she was probably suffering from jetlag?)
2) Ai kept putting food in her bowl when they went for dinner (Are all you Reina x Ai fans swooning yet :P)
3) When it was raining Reina and JJ shared an umbrella with JJ holding it up

PS: Thank you all you great and generous fans for uploading these so us overseas fans can share the joy and love of watching Reina and the other girls :bow:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 06:44:24 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2008, 04:13:50 AM »
random question:
What's Reina's natural hair color? I was watching some old H!m episodes and her hair looks black, while looking at some pics of her now, its light brown.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2008, 05:28:03 AM »
O ic! thanks!! :)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2008, 05:30:09 PM »
^ It's black XD.

She dyes her hair brown, blonde, etc.

I miss her with blad hair :cry: She looked really cool, not that I say she looks bad with other hair colors, I just prefer black. XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
I miss her with blad hair :cry: She looked really cool, not that I say she looks bad with other hair colors, I just prefer black. XD
Same with me. She looks good with brown hair, but I prefer black.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »
brown or black hair for me.

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
;)
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2008, 09:21:28 PM »
brown hair reina for the win  :cow:
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2008, 07:58:01 AM »
Well, I think she looks good in everything... 8)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
Have you all seen the new Morning Musume 'visual screens'? Just like the Berryz ones that were out recently. The Reina one is great...so much so that I've ordered one. Just hope that it doesn't become sold out too soon *crosses fingers*

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »
^ She means this. And boy is it awesome. Makes me wanna get one too. But gahh.... $$ I've always wanted to ask, how big is it? And what's it for? Hanging at the door?

Apparently there were unaired bits to the MF RB talk. Some Reina related ones are...

Question: Who are you close with?
Reina's Ans: I often go out to play with Aika. (Looks like Reina has a new friend)

Q: Who likes to grumble/ complain?
A: Ano... Sayu always accommodates (?) me so she's no problem. The person Reina wants to grumble to is JJ. (So Sayumi ain't such a big narcissist after all XD I am surprised Reina wants to complain to JJ? I expected someone else. Maybe Kame?)

While talking about Risa being reliable, Reina suddenly exclaims "But Gaki-san reads manga like Crayon Shin-chan! And this totally shatters my image of her." (I burst out laughing when I read this. It's similar to what Reina said previously about Risa reading manga not suitable for her. I guess now we know what she reads. And it ain't yuri/yaoi)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:07:31 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
^ Thanks lil_hamz. I only had that small picture too, didn't know if anyone had bigger ones. The sizes of every one are 180cm (70'9") x 60 cm (23.6") so I suppose they're not quite 'life sized' but near enough for me. As to what you do with them...you do what the hell you like with it. They arn't made from paper...some kind of canvas type material. So they shouldn't rip.

All I could say when I saw it in Ohta's eBay shop was "OMFG...Reina...Resonant Blue outfit...GETS!" Before Shirow managed to ask me if I was buying one I had bought both the Reina and Risa one's and was going through checkout LOL

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »
Those 'visual screens' look pretty cool. How much are they and where can you order them?

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
Those 'visual screens' look pretty cool. How much are they and where can you order them?

Not sure about where they are on the Official H!P Shop (because I haven't looked) but I bought mine from Ohta's 'Hello Project Japanese Goods Store' on eBay. I've paid and he just has to order them. That's why I'm just hoping they don't sell out before he does. I will get my money back if they do.

They cost $77 plus $12 p+p through him. Probably the same if I was to use Crescent Trading to get it for me. If people think 'Holy shit that's a lot of money', then I just want to let you know that there are some Chokkan 2 one's on Yahoo Auctions Japan going for $200. I was gonna buy that Reina one but am glad that I kept putting it off.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2008, 05:08:10 PM »
 :cow: That's so cool! She looks amazing in that! XD Damn, it's almost life sized for real? :shocked: If you die before me, will you will it to me? LOL
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Oct 07 2010