JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu

Author Topic: Kentucky Lawmaker Wants to Make Anonymous Internet Posting Illegal  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
Re: Kentucky Lawmaker Wants to Make Anonymous Internet Posting Illegal
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 10:52:45 AM »
Good luck with that dude  :lol:

What a lol

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »
My real name is Freelyoloberyuu. My first initials are "I" and "P."

:rolleyes:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:57:24 AM »
Uh, so this goes for all websites?

So Iraqs that report on what life is like on CNN.com will have to provide their full contact information to Al Qaeda?

This is unbelievably stupid.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 02:06:18 PM »
Well this is completely stupid, so me in little old England will have post my name despite the fact this law comes from america?? Has this person put any research into how much control they have on the net? cuz it's close to nothing considering that servers in countries other than his own can't be controlled by his stupid law??

It won't be passed, other people will realise how stupid it is and also how will it help anything?? It's just giving out your full name and such to people that could hurt you, ie kids and pedophiles, you're gonna make it soooo easy for them.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 02:33:54 PM »
This is just... so stupid. First, good luck regulating the internet, buddy. But a little clue: the internet is bigger than your tiny Kentucky district. Much, much bigger. Hey, I've heard a lot of those pesky foreigners (i.e. those not subject to your U.S. law) use it, even. Imagine that. Oh, that's a bit of wrench in your plan, isn't it? But even that will be no problem soon enough, as I'm sure your plans include the eventual regulation and registering of the entire world.  :roll:

Representative Couch says he filed the bill in hopes of cutting down on online bullying.

Or, you know, you could just grow a spine and ignore it. Bullies thrive on the control it gives them over you. They can't do that if you don't even react to it. But go on, be the wounded animal. They love that.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Kitto Daijobu