JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista

Author Topic: SNSD in Thailand 09 (now at Pattaya Music Fest!)  (Read 71079 times)

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
Re: SNSD IN BANGKOK 09 (Pics from Airport, and Video!)
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »
here another fancam

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
lol I was tempted to go inside the airport last minute, I thought maybe I'd get a better shot which is possibly true cause the lighting was much better and I could probably zoom in and focus better. BUT!
That's doesn't matter anymore cause they've been, done their concert, and gone home.

I am really tired and sore and I can't hear quite properly but I'm going to check my camera's pics now.
Here's the story though, all three of us managed to get cameras in and I was really really surprised that I got through the metal detector XD anyway the problem was they had guards walking around in the crowds checking people who were taking pics, unfortunately I got caught followed by sev later although I didn't see that cause I was already outside. They made us take the camera's to like this place that was holding peoples cameras for them, in short it was retarded and time consuming and if given the chance to either not take pics or have to have my camera go there I'd choose no pics cause it took up most of our night waiting in line to get our camera back from the THOUSANDS of others there too.

THE GIRLS WERE UNBELIEVABLE! Like nothing you can ever prepare yourself to see :D No live perf vid can ever match being able to see them perform in real life and they just look sooooo hot! Yuri <3 Yuri <3 Jess <3 aaaaah I why can't they're performances last longer!
Over 4 hours of boyband songs, and then when seeing SNSD perfs it was like *flash* and they're gone already T_T 

Pics

Well that's about all I got :( hopefully other pics appear on the net, Tama kept hers all night. (she talk hundreds or pics or the boybands cause she's secretly a fan, plus she's super sneaking)

GEE AND WAY TO GO TOTALLY ROCKED!
I JUST COULDN'T HOLD BACK AND WAS JUMPING AROUND LIKE CRAZY! lol I don't usually do that.
Another highlight was Yuri's solo dance perf *drools* OMG IT WAS HOT!
I need to talk to Tama more about it though, she said the bass line was crap for her dance and that it was out of sync? but I am wondering if she was actually watching the screen rather than Yuri on the stage cause there is a lag on the screen and I don't remember Yuri's dance moves being out of sync.
And she does the splits at the end and I nearly fainted from the hotness~!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:59:51 PM by ebc »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »
Whoahhhh, thanks so much ebc! This huge lollipops from the Thai Sowon were so cute~ Hahha  :heart:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »
Whoahhhh, thanks so much ebc! This huge lollipops from the Thai Sowon were so cute~ Hahha  :heart:

hehe ahhh that reminds me I never took a picture of mine T_T damn, ohwell maybe if they air this concert or put it on dvd or do whatever with it then you guys will see it cause I held it up really high whenever Yuri was on stage :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »
Jess is looking straight at ur camera in one of the pics :lol:

Hyoyeon's thighs = :heart:

^_____________________^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 08:16:23 PM »
Thank you soooo much<333. I posted them all over SSF & Soompi, they all loved your pics!
Yeah, I heard about the split rofl. You all must have died of hotness.

Thanks soooo much, you're the king  :theking
 :twothumbs

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
GEE IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU GUYS  :cry:
I wish i could come and see them with my own eyes and jump and sing along to Gee and Himnae T_T
this is making me SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD HUWAAAAAAAAAAAA T_T
but DANG your pics so CLEAR there ebc >.< hahaha thanks for sharing

SNSD - GEE SM CONCERT THAI (SHORT CLIP)

SNSD - ITNW SM COCNERT THAI (SHORT CLIP)

SUNNY JAEJOONG DUET SM CONCERT THAI (SHORT CLIP)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:48:20 PM by BeLLisima »

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »
Citra: I was thinking about you when SHINee performed Replay. Coz i had noone to sing with since tama was all busy looking at Myho. One day we're gonna sing Gee and Replay together tho for sure!!

Now, for some reason my cam switched to a really hi ISO mode + it aint anywhere near as good as ebc's so basically all my 50 pics (first song before the guards took it) are crap. There's a couple of nice scenes tho like more of Hyo's epic thighs. Also i had a clear view straight at Soo's bloomers. Ionno why i didnt take a pic of that tho. Here's a few pics anyways. They need to be tuned, but i cant do it on this comp.

Also, to clarify to Citra (the cap is pink-ish, not red, lol) and coz quite alot of kids made funny and cute comments about my shirt and gear, i'm posting it. Bonus points to SITS for nailing The Hundreds (obviously you'd know tho, lol):

Nobody understood the back of the t-shirt tho. Which might've been good. I just hope mal is proud. And check out my awesome Tron shades. They were really needed today i tell ya.
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »
Actually, I said that the pics I took from her solo dance were all crap. I should've taken a vid instead, but i was too excited. XD

Sunny was SOOOOO awesome. i was in awe, really. Didn't know she could sing like that.

I felt really bad for Tae. Her voice was all gone, so it was very, very, hard for her to sing her solo. And on top of that, I think there was something wrong with her in-ear monitor, so she went totally off-key. The camera kept zooming in her face and she looked like she was on the verge of tears. :(

Everyone loved Gee. And I mean not just Sowon.

Three things that made me jumping with joy (literally);
1. Yuri's solo dance, especially the split at the end.
2. In GG whre she always cme up with her own move, she did the Thai wai and I just thought it was so cute.
3. She wore the shirt  designed at the end of the concert. It was a desigh for the Thai forum I'm  part of. Last Nov, a staff came to Korea and gave them 2 shirts each (along with other stuffs), the forum tees and the concert tees (not official, also designed by a forum staff). We didn't expect them to wear these because it was months ago and my design has the url in it and they weren't supposed to advertise anything. But there they were. yuri, Jessica, seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffny in the tees with my design and the rest with the forum's concert tees.

Also, in the beginning, Yuri saw my sign and waved at me. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:38:05 PM by tamatron »

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 10:00:11 PM »
I can confirm that tama's face were all ^___________^ when yuri came out with that shirt.

Thanks for clarifying yuris perf. Me and ebc thoughts you were drunk or watched the screen behind her when she danced (talking about Yuris solo now). I didnt notice anything wrong or bad at all. The split.. I was NOT ready for that. Yuri gained a buncha extra stars in my book for that. As did surely sunny for her duo with that dude guy. She was really great. Two boobs up for that!

Also noticeable is that I proclaimed my love to Taeyeon after her solo. It was pretty much quiet so she def. heard it. We're as good as married right about now. :theking not much longer until we're at #4 on my checkbox thing.

And i gotta give big ups to Seororo Keroro girl (ionno her name, she's in an earlier post of mine). She wore that outfit throughout the entire concert. I was pretty much dying of heat and i was just wearing a tshirt + jeans shorts. And I had like a clear breathing room since i was like a head taller than everyone, not a head shorter like her, lol. I say thats dedication. Two thumbs! :twothumbs
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »
YEAH SUNNY~ YEAH!
DBSK, Shinee, SNSD :heart: csjh, boa  :cry:

LOL of course Tama mama didn't  get her cam taken away. :tama:  her evil powers deflected everyone's suspicions.

omg Jess was looking at me through the pics the cam!

and thank goodness, sunny had time to shine. and yuls plit? :w00t:

LOL what was on Tama mama's sign?

seokerorogirl sounds cool.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »
LOL. When she took it off, it was soaking wet, I heard. XD

Oh yeah, I did o to the airport afterwards, but not in time for them. My friends who got to see them said that Yoona as still in the concert tee and she walked up to them and tried to show them that sh was wearing it.

My sign just said kkapyul. I just want it to be short and simple, so it would be in a bigger size. But I just held up the Yul side to her today coz i didn't wanna block people's views.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:39:40 PM by tamatron »

Offline flytothesky

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:45:27 PM by flytothesky »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
Fucking epic posts! I'm freakin jealous of you guys. You guys must have been super close to get those pics. D: I can't imagine you'd be able to sneak a nice SLR + telephoto lens into the concert, it's already a miracle ebc could fit a G9 into his pants. :lol:

Taeyeon + headband = WIN!!! Too bad about her voice though. :( Seems like so much bad stuff is happening to her lately... Hang in there! FIGHTING!

But Yuri doing splits... :O

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »
OMG! Jess was looking directly at the camera for two those pics!!!!  :twothumbs  :nya: :nya:  :bleed eyes: :heart:

Sucks to hear that your cameras got taken away by the men in black. But, but it was sooooo worth it!!! I mean you got Jess looking at your camera!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

So cool!!! So cute!!!! :nya: Glad you guys had a blast!! And you got to see Tama being a dorky!!!  :heart:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 03:00:48 AM »
Hello, Flytothesky... can we just call you FTTS? :lol:

thanks for the vids~

-O_sLaVe

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 03:02:16 AM »
FUCK!! YEAH! I knew you stalkers woould do it!! WAY TO REPRESENT!! XD

Offline flytothesky

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
Hello, Flytothesky... can we just call you FTTS? :lol:

thanks for the vids~

-O_sLaVe

lol of course (:
fancams again.
dance battle w/ hyoyeon

dance battle w/ yuri!!

version 2 of the duet

can you hear me

« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:09:48 AM by flytothesky »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:05 AM »
^ :( your post for Yul was Yunho.

Skip Rainism (Stupid song!) and go to 2:14 for some Yulslut<3 lol jk. ;______; you can't see the split really.

-O_sLaVe

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:17 AM »
I can't imagine you'd be able to sneak a nice SLR + telephoto lens into the concert, It's already a miracle ebc could fit a G9 into his pants. :lol:
Actually I ended up just leaving it in my pocket, I thought that cause there's metal detectors I'm better off just trying my luck and if I get caught the I can take the camera out of my pocket more easily than out of my pants XD
It's kinda strange though cause I had to go out to pee and on my 2nd go through the metal detector (I didn't have the camera on me though) my belt buckle set it off. So yeah must have been really lucky to get the camera in the first time cause it's quite a heavy camera.
The other surprising thing was at the end some girl has an HDcam exactly like mine, with massive lens on it as well. So I dunno if she brought that in just at the end or not but damn I wish I had my camera for the end.
THE END WAS SO AWESOME! I would have cried if I didn't see SNSD after they'd done their 2 last songs but they were there right at the very end! and for a longish time as well :D Dancing around in Tama's shirt <3
Yuri wore this miniskirt and Jess had her shirt tied up so you can see her tummy :D
Oh! I think that Yuri looks bigger than usual!? like in the boobs department XD

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I miss the girls already! I wanna go to Korea!!!!!! lol

Quote from: sev
And i gotta give big ups to Seororo Keroro girl (ionno her name, she's in an earlier post of mine). She wore that outfit throughout the entire concert. I was pretty much dying of heat and i was just wearing a tshirt + jeans shorts. And I had like a clear breathing room since i was like a head taller than everyone, not a head shorter like her, lol. I say thats dedication. Two thumbs!

That girl was my 2nd hero of the night! XD haha I shook her hand at the end of the show, she is definitely the most dedicated fan I've ever seen. Damn I wish I had my camera so I could take a pic with her.
(tam you are like 3rd hero of the night sorry, you kept on drifting off into the crowd every 2nd boyband song) *gives glare*

Quote from: tamatron
Actually, I said that the pics I took from her solo dance were all crap. I should've taken a vid instead, but i was too excited.
ooh I thought it was the camera the first time I asked but then later on you said something about the bass being bad? XD ohwell Yuri <3

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista