JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: Looking for the title of an Asian Comedy  (Read 3936 times)

Offline rogue54

Looking for the title of an Asian Comedy
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:52:04 PM »
I am looking for an Asian comedy that I seen a few years ago. It was about a man who was a street cook whose wife didn't give him affection. It turns out later that his wife and a few other street cooks were his protectors and he was a long lost prince. He find a scroll inside this stone stove that tells him something ( I do not remember what it said). His brother comes down from mountain and appears his brother is gay and has some type of power. His brother uses his power to help the prince, and after using all his power becomes straight. These are bits and pieces of the movie. Some might not be completely accurate. I believe this is a Chinese comedy and was made around 2000 and something, but I am not completely sure. I am hoping this is enough information and some might be able to help me. I really enjoyed this movie.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On