JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Campfire

Author Topic: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][7/8: REVENGE]  (Read 8660 times)

Offline La Daphne

Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][7/8: REVENGE]
« on: April 13, 2007, 07:35:57 AM »
so i'm a bit stuck on "Seeds of Love" so I decided to write some more stuff to help clear the block. so these drabbles are just...weird one shots. some will be romantic, some will be semi-romantic, some will be platonic in all ways.

although this is a 100-shorts challenge (i picked the themes i liked best) i have the suspicion that it may turn into many more.

PROMPTS COMPLETED THUS FAR

4. Revenge
5. Pot vs. Kettle
8. Virgin
11. Back to the Start
53. Nostalgia
90. Nothing

90. NOTHING / Rika x Maki / PG

Ishikawa Rika stood perfectly still, her eyelids half shut. Her heart was pounding as the handsome senior, Ayanokoji Fumimaro's face moved closer and closer to her own.

Is this what it feels like? Rika wondered, as her heart increased speed even more. Their noses were almost touching. Ayanokoji's breath was warm on her face.

Without warning, he began to giggle.

"Cut, cut, cut," their Haromoni director called, waving his arms. "Goto, is it possible for you to not laugh during this scene?"

Having broken character, Maki Goto was leaning on Rika, laughing so hard that Rika could feel warm teardrops on her costume.

"Gottsan!" Rika wailed, pushing her friend off of her shoulder. "Stop it!"

"I'm sorry!" Maki laughed, covering her mouth with her hand and wiping her eyes. "But...it's funny!"

"It is not! Kissing should be taken seriously."

That just made Maki laugh harder. "Should it, Rika-chan?"

"Of course!"

"Then I'll try to be more serious about kissing you in the future," Maki said solemnly, her laughter stopping abruptly.

"In the...in the future?" Rika squeaked, as the crew set up for another shot.

Maki's eyes widened as she realized what was going through Rika's head. "What? No! No, Rika-chan, that's not what I meant. It was nothing."

"Nothing?" Rika asked, twisting her hands together.

"Nothing."

Rika inhaled, exhaled, blinked rapidly as she looked at the prop advertising the HaroMoni Girls' School.

"You're right, Gottsan. It was nothing."

based off of the almost!RikaMaki from "Until the Bus Comes." (it was somewhere on the bloopers - i don't think they ever managed to do it right, because it never showed up on the actual segment)

what do you think? :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 07:54:18 AM by La Daphne »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][4/13: NOTHING]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:32:22 AM »
I think you should continue, these 2 make a cute couple.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
I tried so hard to write something like this goddamn it! so Im freaking relieved that you have and you did it so well..so i can sit back and enjoy and beg you to make a sequel or something else on those lines

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 02:22:48 AM »
 :) ^-^ :-[ <---My facial reaction to this. Poor Rika! I think you've convinced me to liking this coupling. Ah, it was short and bittersweet. I like!  :heart:

I hope it turns into many more little one-shots. Then you can pull them all together and make a story out of them or something! Or not. :lol:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 07:22:22 AM »
I was wondering why there were so many comments on this topic when the title clearly states that there's NOTHING here. Then I popped in and realized that was the name of the story. *doh* I must say that I really like the idea of this 100 drabbles challenge. Are they all going to be one-shots or are they going to be connected in some way?

Offline La Daphne

Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][4/14: VIRGIN]
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »
Thank you everybody! :) Also, these will just be non-related one-shots or drabbles (some of them will i think be too long to really be sdrabble...)

Okay, so here's a new one! this contains underage...but it's groping!miki so um i'm not sure if that counts as bad. :P

8. VIRGIN / Miki x Koharu / PG

Koharu was shocked and horrified. She had known that when she joined Morning Musume, she would be in for some changes. But Koharu never thought that the changes would be this big.

Who could she tell? If it had been perhaps Takahashi and Niigaki, or Tanaka and...well, any member of Morning Musume really, Koharu might have told Yoshizawa-san. As the leader, Yoshizawa-san would have set them straight.

But no. Koharu could not inform the leader of Morning Musume of this. Because it had been partly said leader's fault that Koharu was in this state.

Koharu didn't think she could tell Miki. The subleader of Morning Musume was just as bad as the leader had turned out to be. Koharu had already been the victim of Miki's specialty - the unsuspecting ass slap - twice in this week alone.

But she had to tell someone. The scene Koharu had just witnessed was - was - it was forbidden!

When Koharu had turned the corner down the hallway to go meet with Natsu-sensei for dance lessons while the other girls were finishing up filming for Hello! Morning, she had never expected to see Leader-san and Ogawa-san pressed up against the wall doing - doing - Koharu couldn't even think of it without blushing.

Hurrying down the hall to the parking lot where the Morning Musume van to take them to their event was waiting, Koharu wrapped her arms around herself. What would she do? What could she do? If even Yoshizawa-san was doing that, then...then the other members must be too! Koharu ran through the other members of Morning Musume in her head. Takahashi and Niigaki seemed oddly close...could they...?

Stop it, Koharu, she scolded herself. What Yoshizawa-san and Ogawa-san do in their spare time is none of your business.

Oh, God, why did she think that? Koharu's cheeks were now as red as their costumes for "Iroppoi Jirettai." What did Yoshizawa-san and Ogawa-san do in their spare time?

No! No more dirty thoughts! Koharu hugged herself harder as she neared the double doors, as if she could Heimlich her thoughts out that way.

"Kusumi-chan!"

At that moment, Miki Fujimoto busted in through the doors, nearly running into Koharu. "Oi! Thought you'd be late. Hey, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"I...was...thinking." Koharu felt like she was going to throw up. Out with it, Koharu. Fujimoto-san may not be pure as driven snow, but she'll...she'll do something about it. I don't know what, and I don't care to think about it, but she'll do something. Even if she is a pervert...she'll do something.

Miki shrugged and was about to turn away before Koharu spit it out.

"IwasinthehallandIwasjustgoingtodancewhenIsawYoshizawasanandOgawasandoingsomethingverywrong."

"...what?"

"I...I saw Yoshizawa-san and Ogawa-san. In the hall. They...they were...were..." Koharu's face was so red, it looked ready to explode.

"Ohhh..." Miki said, realization dawning. "So you've found them out, have you? Took you long enough."

"Whaaaat?"

Miki rolled her eyes and dragged Koharu outside, chattering as they walked to the van. Koharu had always dreamed of having Miki talk to her so animatedly, but somehow in her dreams, it was always about a different subject...

"It's not a big deal, anyway. They're too obvious. All that groping and smiling - my God, Mako once give her a wet one on the cheek onstage. Dumbasses. They'll get themselves caught one day! Wouldn't Friday love that?"

"But...but the code..."

"Oh, Kusumi-chan. You're such a little virgin," Miki said, sarcastically tweaking her cheek. "Everyone has broken the code. And you'll break it too."

"What? When?"

Suddenly, the evil sub-leader of Morning Musume bent down and pressed her lips dramatically to Koharu's, her tongue pushing between the younger girl's lips, before Koharu realized what was happening and jerked back.

"F-Fujimoto-san!"

Miki smiled wickedly. "Told you that you'd break it," she said smugly, before turning to flounce off back to the van.

"But Fujimoto-senpai!"

"Come on, Kusumi-chan, the van is waiting!"

based off of...uh...the dirty recesses of my mind? something anyway.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
^ Dirty mental recesses FTW! :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 12:37:01 AM »
Oh yeah! Me likey this thread already! Non canon couples always get to me.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 01:51:48 AM »
Yow, Miki took Koharu's virginity!  :o

Ah, groping!Miki is always good.  :)

Damn do I love your drabbles!

Offline La Daphne

Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][4/16: POT VS KETTLE]
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 03:17:34 AM »
Yow, Miki took Koharu's virginity!  :o

Now, let's just take that out of context, and...

ok, so this one is more of a G, but i upped it to PG due to references to rule-breaking, references to strange age differences, references to topics still tender with H!P fans, and just plain references.

5. POT VS. KETTLE / Mari x Ai (Kago) / PG

"I can't believe you would do that, Aibon," Mari said dolefully as she looked at the younger girl. Here was the girl that she had helped mentor, the girl she had seen grow up, the girl who had just been caught in a scandal for the sole purpose of escaping the Hello! Project. "You could've just quit."

"Why? Up-Front would've wanted an explanation. And I don't think my falling in love with a man eighteen years older than me would've impressed any of them."

"Oh, Aibon. You don't even know the first thing about love. You shouldn't have given everything up for...this guy."

"I don't? What about you? Oguri Shun-san? What about him? As I recall, you got kicked out of Morning Musume for that one."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Mari cried, her face turning red. "I did not get kicked out. I quit. Because I didn't want to betray anyone."

"And you did a good job of that."

"Aibon, please," Mari begged. "Let's not turn this into an argument."

"You're right," Kago said. She sighed and pushed her hands through her hair. "But I'm so messed up. I love him. I really do. But Nono won't talk to me and - and -  no one will talk to me. You're...you're all I've got, right now."

Mari felt the weight of seniority press upon her - something she hadn't felt since her own Friday incident. It had been so long since a kouhai had needed her instead of their own leader. That last time she had felt any responsibility as a senior had been Yoshizawa confronting her about the incident - and Mari hadn't really felt like a leader. She had felt low. And right now, Aibon was feeling low. Mari was determined to make Aibon feel better.

"You'll be okay, Aibon," she said, stroking the younger girl's hair. "If he really loves you, this will turn out fine."

She left out the part where this guy might not really love her. The girl would deal with that obstacle when it came.

"I...I just..." Kago's murmurs were lost, muffled in Mari's shirt as the tears came.

"It's okay. It's okay," Mari repeated, over and over. "It's gonna be fine. You're gonna be just fine."

Kago pulled away. "I know. Thanks, Yaguttsan." She smiled and then stood, picking her bag up from the floor.

"What, you're just gonna leave like that?" Mari asked indignantly. "But we were hugging! There was crying!"

"Yeah, but he's..." her voice faltered for a moment. Ai squared her shoulders and held her head high. "He's picking me up soon. We're going to dinner, and I have to get rid of the puffy eyes. I'll call you, Mari?"

"But...Aibon!" Mari cried, her brow crinkled in confusion at the other girl's sudden mood swing.

"I have to be happy," Ai said as she neared the door. "And I am happy. And I want him to know that. What will...what will he think if he sees me like this?"

"None of us cared if you showed up sad," Mari said defensively. "Aibon, stay. We can talk. Tsunku can - you can - "

"We can nothing," Kago said as she pulled the door open. "I'm happy I've made this choice. You know I've always wanted this. Experiencing love young. Before I burn out."

Mari bit her tongue. The words you already have were ready to burst from her lips. She instead settled for:

"Aibon, you can't just pretend the Project never happened. We're all still here, and we all still care. Why are you doing this?"

"Why did you do whatever you did with Oguri? I was still there. And guess what? I cared. This is my choice and my life."

"It is," Mari said quietly. "But I don't like what you're doing with it."

"I can do whatever I want," her junior - well, she wasn't really anything now, Mari thought sadly - snapped, before walking away from Mari's apartment, and away from everything she had worked so hard to accomplish.

Mari got up and shut the door.

This took a little bit of pulling by the teeth before it came out right. i still think it could be better, but Im not going to dwell on that. :)

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
Pot Vs Kettle was interesting. And you're right, it could be better, but trying to 'fix' it might result in just messing with it...

Good luck with your next drabble. ;)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »
*smacks Aibon* Stupid!

Offline La Daphne

Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][4/20: NOSTALGIA]
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 11:23:04 PM »

53. NOSTALGIA / Natsumi x Asuka / G

Natsumi wasn't really going out of free will. It had not been free will at all that had propelled her out the door of her apartment, into the cold streets, and towards the nightclub that they had just seen on the news. No, what had propelled her out the door, into the cold streets, and towards Philippine was plain curiosity.

And the soloist was certainly curious. She had never imagined that when she turned on the TV just a few nights previously, that she would see a picture of the cover of "Memory Seishun no Hikari" on the screen, and a familiar-looking girl being interviewed. The girl was blushing and then the sign had popped up: Fukuda Asuka, former Morning Musume member. Working at a nightclub in Tokyo. Imagine that.

For the few days following the segment, Natsumi had worried. She had been friends with Asuka - as friendly as one could be given their age gap (only three years, Natsumi realized as she thought back now) and Asuka's shyness. And now the girl - well, she was a woman now, huh? - had resurfaced. Natsumi couldn't leave it alone. She had called Yuko. And Kaori. And she had almost called Aya (Ishiguro) but then realized she didn't remember the woman's number.

Yuko and Kaori had understandably been excited. As the one who had (at the time) been closest to Asuka, they sent Natsumi. She had growled and complained about the decision, but in the end, Yuko's word was still law after all these years, and Natsumi had grumpily agreed.

It wasn't that she didn't want to see Asukacchi. Of course she did. But...it would be so awkward. The former Morning Musume member seemed to have no interest whatsoever in singing anymore, at least not singing in public.

Lost in her thoughts, Natsumi almost missed Philippine. It was an inconspicuous kind of club. If it wasn't so far away from the apartments and the UFA building, Natsumi could see a lot of the Hello! Project girls spending time here.

She pushed open the door. The music wasn't loud or pulsating. It was quiet, the kind to eat and drink to. Nobody was dancing.

Natsumi looked longingly towards the door, but then saw the bar and the woman standing there waiting for orders. No going back now.

As she neared, she saw that the woman there was not Asuka. Maybe there's still time for me to...no. Natsumi had a mission.

"Is Fukuda Asuka-san here?" she asked the woman standing at the bar. She jumped slightly and then turned to face Natsumi.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked carefully. "A lot of people have been stopping by since the news aired..."

"I'm not a stalker," Natsumi said quickly. "I'm Abe Natsumi-san. Asukacchi used to be in Morning Musume with me?"

"Oh," the woman said. She looked around. "I don't know if she wants to see you...but I'll get her anyway. Hold on."

The woman disappeared, and Natsumi took a seat at the bar, drumming her fingers lightly on the table.

"You asked for me?" a voice said, and Natsumi's head snapped back to the woman that had just emerged behind the screen.

For a moment, Natsumi just blinked. This could not be Asuka. Asuka was short and chubby with short hair and didn't speak unless spoken to.

No, this woman was just a little taller, the hair was longer. But the face was still the squishy, loveable one that belonged to Asuka. Natsumi looked around and finally said, tentatively, "Asukacchi?"

Asuka looked in the direction Natsumi had been looking in, as if not believing that the other woman was speaking to her. "Abe-san?"

"Yeah, it's me."

If Natsumi had been expecting a warm welcome, she might have been disappointed. Asuka simply said, "What are you doing here?"

"We saw you on the television and - Yuu-chan said to - you know."

"Oh..." Asuka looked around. The quiet club was mostly empty, so she pulled up a chair on the other side and sat down. "It's good to see you, I guess. What have you been up to?"

It was just a question to fill up space. Asuka knew perfectly well what Natsumi had been up to. It was televised every week.

"Just idol stuff. Singles, promotions...the normal."

"How's everyone else?" Natsumi didn't know if Asuka was asking about the first and second generations, or the entire Hello! Project.

"Yuu-chan and Kaorin are still in the business. Ishiguro left...not long after you did. So did Sayarin. Mari and Kei are still there."

"Huh," Asuka said. "How are they? Nakazawa still scaring young children?"

With a pang, Natsumi realized that Asuka didn't feel close enough to them anymore to call them by their nicknames.

"Yup," she replied. "You know how Yuu-chan is."

"That I do. Do you want anything? Drink? We've got tea, if you don't want to show up anywhere with alcohol..."

Natsumi didn't drink much. That was Yuko's area of expertise. But she didn't want to do too much thinking right now. "Something strong. I don't care."

Maybe Asuka remembered them better than she thought, because her eyes went wide at the thought of Abe Natsumi drinking. "Uh...sure."

After she had reappeared with Natsumi's drink, Natsumi gave the club a good look. It was later now, and there were a few more people. The music was had changed to dance, the beat quiet but apparent. Natsumi's eyes shifted past couples and groups, landing on a karaoke machine.

Asuka followed her gaze and shook her head. "No way. Abe-san - "

"Nacchi."

"Nacchi. It's over now. I don't sing."

"Oh, come on," Natsumi begged, the alcohol in her system easing her up. "For me?"

"No."

"For Yuu-chan and Kaorin? For the whole first generation of Morning Musume?"

She wavered slightly. "I don't know...Abe-san, you know I don't sing anymore."

"Please?" Natsumi said, cocking her head to the side. "For nostalgia, then."

Asuka gave up. "I...I guess. But only once."

Thrilled at getting what she had wanted, Natsumi grabbed Asuka's hand and pulled her over to the machine.

"Saa  dekakyou  kitto todoku kara
kami wo kitte  yume wo migaku
suki na sora wo  mezasu tame ni
nee  kaze ni nori  motto  kagayaite
ai no tane wo  makichirashitai"

Nostalgia was originally going to be Makoto and Koharu going back to Niigata, but this popped into m yhead and wouldn't stay out. xD

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »
I'm not all that familiar with Asuka, but it certainly was an interesting read.  :)

Heh, there was a lot of references to Yuko.  :D

Now I'm all curious about the Makoto and Koharu one!

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 03:22:05 AM »
I'm really enjoying these one shots. The last 2 with a more serious theme is something that makes you think, 'what would happen in these situations?'

The Mako and Koharu idea is great :heart: I wonder if Makoto likes sasadango, one of Niigata's local dishes. Yum.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 06:33:41 AM »
Awww that was nice. And picturing Nacchi ordering "something strong"...

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 05:42:40 AM »
Asuka was so cute in the Ai no Tane PV. So adorable.

Offline La Daphne

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 06:51:49 AM »
And picturing Nacchi ordering "something strong"...
That's what Asuka said, too. xD

Asuka was so cute in the Ai no Tane PV. So adorable.
Oh, I know! It's a pity she didn't stay around longer. She was so pretty and had a great voice.

For some unknown reason, I'm on a Koharu binge. Maybe I love her that much, or I just really will ship anyone. In any case, here's the Makoto and Koharu one, which I sat down and finished after wondering what to do with the idea.

11. BACK TO THE START / Makoto x Koharu / G

"Glad to be going home, Koharu-chan?" Makoto asked her kouhai as the bus rumbled down the road.

Koharu's eyes strayed to the "Welcome to Nagaoka" sign on the side of the road before snapping back to reality. "Oh. Yeah, I am." She tilted her head towards the older girl. Koharu was both glad and nervous that her senpai had chosen to go back to Niigata with her. They'd be in different towns for most of the break, but Makoto was spending the first few days with Koharu. All of Koharu's nerves were on end. Makoto was certainly one of the friendliest girls in Morning Musume, but she was still Koharu's senpai.

"I can't wait to see your room," Makoto continued cheerfully. "Mine's all pink and I've got tons of stuffed animals. What about you?"

Before Koharu could continue, Makoto quickly interrupted. "Wait, no - don't tell me. I want to be surprised."

"Okay," Koharu said, looking out. This looked more familiar. They were close to their stop.

"C'mon," Makoto said, standing up as the bus screeched to a halt. "We're here."

"I know," Koharu said giddily. It would be so nice to see her parents in person again. "Are you, um, excited?"

"Of course I am!" Makoto said, pulling her off the bus and into the busy terminal, her bag rolling behind her. "Are you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

Koharu blinked. She didn't think Makoto, 19 years old and so much more (in Koharu's eyes) mature than Koharu could hope to be, would ever want to meet any of Koharu's immature friends.

"I don't know," she said, trying to remain neutral. "If they're still around. It's vacation, you know. They might've gone traveling. To America or England. Or Tokyo."

"Well, then it could just be you and me," Makoto said cheerfully, slinging an arm around Koharu's shoulders as they walked to where Koharu's parents were waiting. "Won't that be fun?"

Something about those words made Koharu's heart skip slightly. "Yeah. It will," she said, forcing herself to calm down. Ogawa-san was just being friendly.

"Koharu-chan!" her mother called, and Makoto was momentarily forgotten as Koharu ran into the waiting arms of her parents. Oh, it was good to be home.

"Who's this, Koharu-chan?" her mother asked, smiling at Makoto. Makoto gave her special Pi-mako salute.

"I am the genki genki Ogawa Makoto! I'm Koharu-chan's friend! I'm from Niigata, too. Kashiwazaki."

"Oh, so you're from Niigata too? Then you're definitely welcome here," Koharu's dad smiled and bowed to her again.

"C'mon," Makoto whispered as she linked arms with Koharu as they walked out to where the Kusumi family car was waiting. "I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best holidays ever."

And Koharu had to agree.

Uh, yeah, not like this took me forever or anything...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][6/2: BACK TO THE START]
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 06:29:49 PM »
Awwwwwww...:wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Renai 100 [Daphne's Shorts and Drabbles][6/2: BACK TO THE START]
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »
Damn you JFC, took my words!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Campfire