JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shoko Nakagawa - Tsuzuku Sekai

Author Topic: H!P Christmas fanfics  (Read 7675 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
H!P Christmas fanfics
« on: December 15, 2007, 05:52:38 PM »
Hey guys, here's my Christmas present for you guys..a few fanfics from yours truly with some of your favorite pairings. Please comment if they are any good.

Story 1:Eri's Christmas present(and birthday present)

Eri Kamei looked at all the presents surrounding the Christmas tree that were hers. As much as she loved the presents, she still felt sad. There was still something missing that could not be put under the tree. It was tough sometimes having Christmas and her birthday a few days apart.

"Do you like your presents?" Eri's mother asked.

"I do..," Eri said, without her trademark cheerfulness in her voice.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"Nothing." Eri began to walk up to her room, her tears beginning to fall with every step she took up to her room. She lost control as she shut the door and fell onto the bed. She cried for several minutes before she got up and sighed. Suddenly, she had an idea that had been festering in her head, but not fully formed into her mind until now.

"I know!" she exclaimed. "I'll write to Santa. Maybe he could help me."

She got out a piece of paper and a pen from her dresser as fast as the speed of light and began to write at a frantic pace. She wrote for several minutes before she fell asleep on the bed. Her mother tucked her in as she put the letter on the dresser in hopes that Santa would receive it.

The next morning, Eri woke up and found a note next to her dresser, replacing the letter to Santa. It told her to come downstairs, as it had a surprise for her. She took off like a jackrabbit downstairs, only to find her surprise being turned to sorrow again. It was her mother downstairs with a birthday cake.

"Happy Birthday!" Eri's mother said.

"Thank you...," Eri said sadly.

"What's wrong?"

"I...I just don't feel well right now." Eri went back upstairs to her room, feeling her heart break again. She begin to cry again when suddenly she saw a big present for her in the middle of the room. With her running downstairs, she did not realize the present sitting there.

She went to the big present, which began to move on its own. Suddenly, the top opened and out popped someone which made Eri scream. "Surprise!" the person said.

"Who are you?" Eri asked.

"I'm Santa Claus, and I got your letter."

"Is that you Sayu?"

"Of course it's me silly." Sayu got out of the box. Sure enough, she was wearing a red Santa suit as she sat on the bed. "Now, why don't you sit on Santa Sayu's lap and tell me what you want?"

"Don't you think you're too old for that?" Eri asked.

"Of course not!" Sayu took Eri's hand and sat her down on Sayu's lap. "Now, what is it that you want?"

"Eri began to whisper the one thing she truly desired. A few minutes later, Sayu was in shock as Eri began to slowly nod. "Are you sure?" Sayu asked.

"I think so," Eri said. "Look, I know we've been friends for a long time and I know I could alwaysd turn to you when I need something. But, for the past few months, I'm beginning to see you in a different way. I don't know if it's just a crush or true love, but I like to think so."

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is..I love you."

"Oh, Eririn.." Sayu replied. "I can't believe it."

"I know," Eri said.

"But..I a've always loved you."

"Are you saying?"

"I love you too."

Sayu reached out and wiped away a tear from Eri's face as she softly kissed her. To Eri, this was true love appearing in front of her eyes.

They laid in bed for several minutes, unable to move. They knew that they would be separated soon, but neither of them seemed to care. They had each other and that was what mattered.

"I forgot to give you my present," Eri said.

"I already have it," Sayu smiled.

"No, this." Eri got up and got something out of her dresser drawer and gave it to Sayu. Sayu opened it up to reveal Eri's new PB, Maple.

"Here's my present as well," Sayu said. She went to the big box and pulled out a present almost the same size as Eri's to open. Inside was Sayu's new PB Sousou. "Now you can think of me every day," she smiled.

"Eri?" Eri's mother asked from behind the door. "You feeling better?"

"I am now," Eri smiled. "Sayu came to see me."

"How did she get in?"

"I sneaked under Eri's bed last night," Sayu laughed.

"How about some cake?" Eri's mother asked.

"Sure! Give us a minute," Eri said.

"Wait," Sayu replied. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..."

Oh, sorry," Eri forgot to say those three little words, but promised herself she would never do that again. "I love you, Sayu."

"I love you too Eri," Sayu replied.

For both Eri and Sayu, it would be a Christmas that they would truly never forget.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: H!P Christmas fanfics
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 06:14:13 PM »
a few fanfics from yours truly with some of your favorite pairings.
so I take there's gonna be more of this stories? coooooool!  :grin:
really loved the sayu/eri pairing... when I first started reading I thought of then! And it was really interesting to see they gave themselves their PBs, even though they have the real thing now  XD
looking forward to more!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:50:58 PM »
SantaSayu = :lol: :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 10:40:35 PM »
It was tough sometimes having Christmas and her birthday a few days apart.
Don't worry Eri, I know how you feel, my b'day is the 27th :(

Such nice cute little fic for Christmas time, I can't wait till you post more of them :D

You should have done one every day for the twelve days of christmas ;)

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 06:04:08 AM »
Oo Sayu as Santa :yep:

Any chance of a TakaGaki or AyaMiki?  :D

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:33:29 AM »
awwww :wub:...
Sayu as santa is so cute to imagine...
and the exchanging of the PB's just cracked me up...

Any chance of a TakaGaki or AyaMiki?  :D
QFT

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
Keep up the comments guys! I'll probably use a TakaGaki soon..it'll be my first(but horrible at it)

Story 2:Christmas on the bridge

Yuko waited impatiently on the bridge, shivering in the cold winter air. The only company she had was a cherry blossom tree, which had shedded all of it's blossoms for the season. She was about to leave the bridge when she saw someone come up to her.

"What took you so long?" Yuko shouted.

"Sorry," the person replied. "Just had to get something."

"You had to make me wait this long just for you to get something?"

"Why not?"

"Why would you want to do that? I told you I didn't want anything."

"Really? Not one thing you can think of?" The person took off her hat and scarf to reveal Yuko's bandmate, Kei Yasuda.

"Well, unless you got me some beer, then I don't want anything."

"Too bad," Kei smiled. "I invited you down here for a reason."

"Why couldn't you tell me in the studio or anywhere else?"

"Because it's romantic here."

"Here? In this cold weather? You know I hate this!"

"Why? It's a geat time to be with loved ones."

"Don't even remind me..."

"That's why I asked you to come down here." Kei borught out a small present to give to Yuko. Yuko gave Kei a smirk as she opened it. She was surprised when she saw the present inside. It was a small heart locket.

"I don't believe it.." Yuko replied. "What is this?"

"My way of saying 'I love you'," Kei answered.

"What?" Yuko's eyes widened at her old friend.

"I love you," Kei repeated. "I've always loved you, Yuko."

She leaned over to Yuko as she kissed her gently. The snow began to fall as the kiss lasted for several long moments. When it was over, Yuko was speechless, only for a moment.

"I.." Yuko replied. "I love you too."

"Let's go for that drink together, huh?" Kei asked.

"Baka," Yuko replied. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh, right." Kei put the locket around Yuko's neck as she felt the pendant between her fingers. She took Kei's hand and smiled. "Now, let's go for a drink."

"Not a bad Christmas, wouldn't you say?" Kei asked.

"Next year, let's spend it at your house," Yuko replied.

"How about now?" Kei asked. "I have mistletoe and some drinks."

"Do you?" Yuko flirted, linking her arm with Kei's. "I believe we can do that."

The two walked away as the snow begin to pick up. If either could look closely, a small cherry blossom flew over them and landed on the bridge.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 01:36:46 AM »
aaawww, cute old-school-love with yuko/kei  :heart:...
well, as cute as it can be, what with yuko complaining and wanting to drink all the time  :lol:
but that also made the story funnier... keep it up!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 02:24:49 AM »
Okay..how bout some Gokkie love here?

Story 3:Reunion for Christmas

The train station was packed full of people hustling and bustling to get to their destinations, whether it would be on the train or on their way home. However, there was one person who had waited for a long time for someone to come meet her.

There was a short, brown-haired girl who kept humming a tune to herself as she sat and waited. She didn't mind the wait, all she wanted was for the person to come. She hadn't seen her in quite a long time.

Suddenly, the person in question came to her and stopped. She looked at the person sitting down, before she took off in a dash to meet her. Before the person on the bench could get up, she was tackled by the person. That person had on a hat and scarf to cover her identity, but she had a recognizeable voice to her.

"Konno!" the person exclaimed. "It's so glad to see you."

"Who are you?" Konno asked.

"You know who it is," the person said cheerfully. "Come on, let's go somewhere safe."

The two headed out of the train station as they walked toward a restaurant. The person pulled Konno away, since she would be eating instead of talking to the person. They went and stopped at several places before Konno was tired and couldn't walk anymore.

"How about we go to your place?" the person asked.

"As long as it's the last place we go to," Konno laughed.

The two went toward Konno's house before the person stopped her. Konno looked at the person with a strange look. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"You never welcomed me back home," the person said.

The person took off the hat and scarf, as to which Konno almost tackled the person. She knew exactly who it was, even though she should have knew the voice from earlier. It was her friend and fellow Gokkie member, Makoto Ogawa.

"How have you been?" Konno asked.

"I feel fine," Makoto smiled, "except that I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry." Konno got Makoto up as they walked toward the front door and went inside. Konno got something to drink for herself and Makoto and they spent chatting away with what was going on in their college lives.

"I understand you're back in Gatas now," Makoto said.

"I am," Konno replied. "You should come and see us play."

"I will soon, I promise. Actually, there was a reason I came to see you."

"What is it?"

"Well, to tell you soemething. Something I should have told you at our graduation concert."

"Really? What is it?"

"You've been a good friend to me all these years, but you're actually more than that. After we graduated and I went overseas, that was then it hit me."

"What is it?"

Changing the subject for a brief moment, Makoto asked, "You realize it's Christmas, right?"

"Yes..," Konno answered.

"A time for spending it with family and friends, right?"

"Go on.."

"Celebrating it with loved ones, right?"

"Just tell me Makoto, what is it?"

"What I'm trying to say is.."

"What?"

"All I want for Christmas...is you."

Konno looked at her friend and felt a tear fall against her cheek. She wiped it away before she leaned close to Makoto and kissed her friend. She kissed Makoto again before she tackled Konno to the floor and began making out with her. Konno stopped for a brief minute, before she took Makoto's hand and led her to her room.

The two were cuddled up in a blanket on Konno's bed watching 13 nin gakkari Christmas special on the TV. The two smiled and laughed as they reflected on their memories when they first begun in Morning Musume. "How things have changed," Makoto said.

"Yeah," Konno replied. "Who would've thought it would be like this today?"

"I'm glad," Makoto smiled. She kissed Konno for a few seconds before she laid her head on Konno's shoulder. "Merry Christmas Konkon."

"Merry Christmas," Konno replied.

In the days following the Cristmas season, they promised each other that they would talk every day, no matter where they were. Even if they were countries apart, they would always be in each other's hearts forever.

Which goes without saying, true love can overcome distances and months apart.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 02:54:40 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 03:27:01 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...:wub:  MaKon raburabu.

Offline Gaijin22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 01:47:41 AM »
Ohh that's a nice story :) I wish I could invent stuff like this. I guess I'm more creative in other things.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »
Ok..here's another you might like. Apologies in advance, it's my first story with these two and it may not be good..

Story 4:Doki Gokkie Christmas

"Hi!" Risa cried as she waved to the camera. "Gaki-san desu!"

"Ah, Gaki-san," Ai-chan said, camera in hand. "How are you?"

"Lovely!" Risa said.

"That's my line!" Ai-chan laughed.

"So, what are you going to do for Christmas?"

"Me? I'm going back home to spend it with my family."

"Yeah, save the accent for your family."

"Why's that?" Ai-chan asked, giving Risa a Fukui-like stare off-camera.

"You know why..." Risa smiled.

"No, tell me."

"Because you've given us that accent during our concert tour."

"No, I haven't..." Ai-chan started to say, before she got caught with it.

"See?" Risa laughed. "There it is again."

"Never mind," Ai-chan siad. "What are you going to do for Christmas?"

"Go home to my family and friends, of course."

"Are you getting some thing for you eyebrows as a present?"

"Very funny."

"I would."

"Anyway, what else are you going to do?"

"Go home, that's it."

"That's all?"

"Not neccesarily..." Ai-chan came into the frame on her camera as she tried to sneak in a kiss to Risa. "What are you doing?" Risa asked.

"What?" Ai-chan asked. "Can I get one Christmas kiss?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the leader."

"So?"

"Second of all..." Ai-chan held up mistletoe over Risa's head. "I have mistletoe."

"All right.." Risa grumbled. "But only one."

Ai-chan put down the camera and raised the mistletoe over Risa's head. She kisses Risa lightly on the lips for a few, short seconds. Before she leaned in again, Risa pulled away from Ai-chan.

"That was your only kiss," Risa replied.

"Really?" Ai-chan smiled. "You're forgetting who you're leader is."

"So? Come on, put the camera back on."

However, Ai-chan pulled Risa close and kissed her passionately as Risa tried to resist. Unfortunately, the Fukui ways of Ai-chan(preferably her tongue)were too powerful to surrender to.

After the kiss, Risa looked at her leader as she began to blush. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you," she said.

"What's that?" Ai-chan asked.

"I've been wanting you to do that for a long time."

Risa pulled Ai-chan to her and began to kiss her passionately. Luckily, they were the only two people in the dressing rooms.

"So, what were we talking about?" Ai-chan asked.

"Spending Christmas with family and friends," Risa answered.

"So, how are we going to spend it?"

"I don't know. I say we're having a good time right now."

"I say so too." Ai-chan put down the camera and looked into her sub-leader's eyes. She put a finger, feeling every strand of hair on her eyebrows.

"Now, where were we?" Ai-chan asked.

"Here." Risa began to kiss her leader for what seemed like an eternity.

Both parties got what they wanted for Christmas:themselves
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:14:51 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 11:03:46 PM »
:lol:

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 03:59:57 AM »
That was fun :P :love:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 02:31:01 AM »
Story 5: Pink Melon Christmas

"Rika-chan, hurry up!" Ayumi shouted from downstairs.

"I'm trying," Rika said. "I don't have that much energy like you."

They were in a place, both familiar to them. Nobody was around to see the two as they walked up to the top of the building. It was the day before Christmas and the forecast called for no white Christmas this year. However, that wasn't going to stop Ayumi from fulfilling Rika's wish for one. She wanted to make her friend happy no matter what.

When they got to the top of the building, Rika was shocked. There was a spare table, a Christmas tree, and a big present beside the table. "What is this?" Rika asked.

"What?" Ayumi asked. "It's just a Christams dinner between friends."

"I don't know..." Rika replied sadly.

"Come on," Ayumi smiled, taking Rika's hand. "It'll be fun."

The two sat down at the table as Ayumi brought in a dinner, hidden with a top. "What are we having?" Rika asked.

Ayumi smiled as she pulled the top off the top off the dinner plate. It had a plastic chicken on it. "Chicken," she said.

"Ayumi!" Rika cried as she nearly fell onto the cold pavement of the building floor. Shiba-chan nearly cried out laughing as her laughed echoed through the cold night. "What are you doing?" she asked her friend.

"I thought you were over chickens," Ayumi laughed.

"I am," Rika said. "Come on, why did you bring me up here for?"

"Because, it's Christmas. Also, I want to spend it with you."

"But Shiba-chan..."

"Why don't you open your present?"

Rika went over to the present and tried to lift it. It was heavy and cold. She opened the box as Shiba-chan looked on, beaming in delight. Rika cried in happiness as she started throwing stuff in the air. "It's snowing!" she said.

"Of course," Ayumi said. "I made it snow for you."

"How?"

"One of my little secrets."

Rika dug into the box of snow and made a snowball to throw it at her friend. Ayumi went over to the snow present and made a snowball to throw at Rika. The two threw snowballs at each other for a while before Ayumi pushed the box down as she and Rika began to make a snowman. A few minutes later, they finished it with something missing. "I know what we can use," Ayumi said.

"What is it?" Rika asked.

"I think I have a scarf somewhere." Ayumi ran downstairs to her apartment to get a scarf. A few minutes later, she got a scarf to put on the snowman. Rika noticed that Ayumi was freezing. Rika took off her pink scarf and put it around Ayumi's neck. "Here," Rika said. "My present to you."

"Rika-chan.." Shiba-chan said. "Thank you."

"That's not all," Rika pulled Shiba-chan close to her and began to kiss her gently. Suddenly, something began to catch Rika's eye. Both looked up and saw that it had indeed began to snow after all. "I don't believe it," Rika said.

"What do you know.." Ayumi said. "It's snowing after all."

"Was this one of your secrets too?" Rika asked devilishly.

"Maybe..." Shiba-chan flirted. She kissed her friend as the snow began to fall down on the people below. To the millions of people below and two people on top of a building, it was the best Christmas gift they all ever received.

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:55:45 AM »
not only I loved the Takagaki love, I adored the rika/ayumi one... I want to read more  :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 04:38:11 AM »
Gotta love da IshiShiba. :heart:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 12:22:43 PM »
Story 6:Gatas Christmas

"Yooosieeee!" Rika yelled. "Where are yooooouuuu?"

"What do you want?" Yossie yelled back, growing impatient. They, along with Gatas, had just finished the last practice before Christmas. Yossie even had her Gatas jersey on, as well as Rika. However, they were the only two people left in the arena. Yossie wanted nothing to do, but go home to be with her family and friends. However, Rika begged her to stay for a surprise.

"Let's have one last shoot-around," Rika said, soccer ball in hand.

"Come on Rika," Yossie sighed, her arms crossed. "I want to go home."

"You can," Rika smiled. "If you beat me of course. However, if I win, you have to do something for me."

"What is it?" Yossie smirked, taking the ball away from Rika.

"I have to win first." Rika smiled, making her way to the goal net.

Yossie walked with the ball in hand, put it to the ground, and walked a few steps before stopping. What she wouldn't do right now, but blast the ball past Rika and go home quickly. She ran up to the ball, kicked it past Rika and into the net, with one slight problem.

The ball went over the net.

"Yay!" Rika yelled and jumped. "My turn."

She ran up to Yossie, who made her way toward the goal net(grumbling about how she missed the net). Rika put the ball down on the ground as she watched Yossie get into postion. She wished Konno was there to see what was happeneing. She would have been laughing at Yossie trying to take her position down.

Rika closed her eyes, hoping that she would get the ball in the net. She opened her eyes and saw her friend. She had been friends with her ever since they began in Morning Musume together. They had always been close and always got along well. However, Rika saw something in her friend, which was unexpected. She saw Yossie with a confused look, to go with the impatience in her. Amongst all that, Rika saw something else in Yossie.

Her short, brown hair. Her slim figure. If she looked closely, she could see the moles on her face...

"Rika!" Yossie yelled. "Hurry up and kick it!"

"Sorry.." Rika paced a few steps back and took a running shot at the ball. She fell to the ground as soon as she kicked the ball. She didn't see the ball go in the net, but Yossie did.

"Rika!" Yossie ran over to her friend, who was still down on the ground. "Are you all right?"

"Huh?" Rika got up off the ground, to see Yossie looking up at her. "I guess so."

"Well, you won."

"Huh?"

"Your bet, you won it. So what did you want?"

"Never mind..forget about it."

"No, you made me stay over for this. Now tell me what it was."

"Never mind. You would have said no anyway."

"When have I ever said no to you?" Yossie smiled. She got Rika up and felt a small bump on Rika's forehead. She cupped Rika's face and look into her eyes. "Now what was it you wanted."

Rika never said anything. With her face being cupped by Yossie, she leaned in and kissed her. Yossie's eyes lit up, but closed quickly. She knew she felt the same way about Rika, but never could find the words to say it. The kiss was enough for her to make up her mind.

Minutes later, they left the arena as snow began to fall. The two linked arms as they began to walk home. Whether it would be at Rika's or Yossie's house, it would remain a mystery.

"Merry Christmas Rika," Yossie smiled.

"I almost forgot!" Rika exclaimed. "How do I make it up?"

"Don't worry," Yossie smiled as she tickled Rika's chin. "I'll help you make it up."

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 12:41:28 PM »
aww another ishiyoshi just made my boring day :wub:
tnx a lot for this lovely fanfic :)

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく